Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393524

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3100 on: July 17, 2013, 08:57:11 AM
PB and Zeta arrived in the Cafeteria to see that everyone was already there and seated.

"Guess we slept in a little huh." Zeta said sheepishly.

"I'm not surprised." PB sighed before he saw Ephy "Uh who is that girl over there?"

"...Ghost Lady is that you?" Zeta asked dumbfounded.

Ephy looks towards Zeta with a smile and walked to her.

"Oh yes you also saw me when I had my former powers." Ephy said "I am Ephinasthesia, however seeing as many cannot quite process it's full glory you shall be allowed to simply call me Ephy."

"Works for me!" Zeta smiled.

"Yeah I think I'll stick with Ephy." PB nodded.

"Ah yes Protoman of Blues, I have heard about your shameful predicament." Ephy said bluntly.

"I see." PB said with his fist clenched, Zeta really hoped this lady wasn't going to say something stupid and Kharaxel stared at them hoping for the same.

"I must say you must feel quiet embarrassed and irritated about the situation, but as it stands it is for your own benefit given the circumstances." Ephy continued "Use this time to carefully reflect on your actions and think carefully about what to do next.  It is also wise that you listen to those around you, particularly to the woman next to you and your apprentice."

PB unclenched his fist and nodded.  "I'll keep that in mind."

"Good now if you excuse me I must reacquaint myself with the  joy of being able to eat food after not being able to for eons, oh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!" Ephy laughed before returning to sit next to Kharaxel who felt a bit awkward sitting next to her.

"Well she was...interesting." Zeta said not really sure what to think of her.

"Her Ego is almost as big as Hitomi's, almost." PB replied with the same kind of thought.

"But she and Axel do kind of look good together, as weird as it sounds." Zeta smiled.

"Going to be keeping an eye on them?" PB smiled knowingly.

"Maybe..." Zeta replied mischievously.

"Whatever makes you happy." PB laughed.

PB and Zeta continued into the cafeteria as Zeta noticed Akai and Josei sitting next to each other talking.

"I hope my advice helped Red." Zeta thought before seeing Sakura wave at them and sat with her.

"Hey guys." Sakura smiled.

"Hey Saki where's Aschy, I haven't seen him." Zeta asked.

"I'm coming!" Asch yelled as he pushed a cart with 4 plates of breakfast and 4 pies of each flavor, apple, blueberry, cherry, and pumpkin.

"Thank you Asch." Sakura smiled before going into a coughing fit.  PB noticed this and put a hand on her forehead.

"You have another fever." PB stated.

"Yeah..." Sakura sighed.

"You should get some rest." PB advised.

"I know but I have to talk about our plans for today to everyone, with these new developments we have to be prepared for anything." Sakura  replied.

"I understand but don't overdo it alright, you need to get better fast." PB warned.

"I know, but if nothing comes up after the meeting I want us to talk okay?" Sakura said with worry in her eyes.

"I understand." PB nodded as he kept the words of Ephy in his mind.

"Let's worry about that later and eat, I'm starving." Asch said as he and everyone chowed down.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3101 on: July 17, 2013, 09:04:35 AM
(Now can I do it?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3102 on: July 17, 2013, 09:05:01 AM
(If there's nothing else yeah.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3103 on: July 17, 2013, 09:11:30 AM
(Yay!)

AFTER A SATISFYING MEAL.

The group left the cafeteria and headed to the meeting room, Akai trailed behind a little bit, feeling mildly uneasy, she wrote it off as a mild stomach cramp from eating too much Pie, but what she felt was actually fear, she had a hunch that the meeting would be about a combat mission, she knew Josei would either have to go or volunteer to go. She held onto those thoughts in her head as she continued towards the meeting room. Josei felt a bit uneasy too, he knew he would have to fight if it was a combat mission, and he feared his sword skills were not yet up to snuff, but he tried to cast those doubts aside as they arrived at the meeting room.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3104 on: July 17, 2013, 09:22:26 AM
(Finally! My Rabid Mets are getting hungry!)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3105 on: July 17, 2013, 09:24:46 AM
(They still need to get weapons too unfortunately.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3106 on: July 17, 2013, 09:26:58 AM
(Oh well... *gnaws on a random leg bone*)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3107 on: July 17, 2013, 09:28:11 AM
(...I'm not even going to ask.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3108 on: July 17, 2013, 09:54:59 AM
(Better than a mushroom-shaped afro 8D)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3109 on: July 17, 2013, 10:02:32 AM
(Better than a mushroom-shaped afro 8D)

(... I miss Afro. O^O)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3110 on: July 17, 2013, 11:16:53 AM
(You're not the only one :()

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #3111 on: July 17, 2013, 12:43:59 PM
It was noon which only made the desert that much hotter. Lou and Reis approached a cliff at the edge of a crater. The information that Terra had gotten for them had pointed them to this location. They had traveled all night to reach this hole in the ground. Louis scanned the area with his visor and it pinpointed a curious object underneath some rubble.

"Looks like there is something down there." said Lou as he retracted the visor back into his cap. He pointed to an area in the rubble. "It's over there."

"So much destruction here. What is.. was this place?" asked Reis. She moved over to the edge of the cliff and jumped down.

"According to the information Terra was able to retrieve it was a shop run by Wily. It catered to villains but there were never many here. Vixy made sure of that. Eventually it went out of business. The files mentioned that it was converted into a lab but it was destroyed due some project going wrong." Lou answered as he jumped down landing behind his wife. "The files also mention that there was another lab here. It was built shortly after the MCP was destroyed, Wily built it under the remains in secret. If it wasn't for Terra I doubt anyone would have ever found it. This is suppose to be where he started testing these "Frenzy Waves." He looked around. "I wouldn't touch anything out here. This stuff looks really unstable"

Reis nodded. She moved closer to the area that Lou had pointed to. She drew her sword and used it to shuffle around some rubble uncovering a keypad. "I seem to have discovered something Louis."

"Ooo, nice work." he said as he walked over to her and summoned some wind to blast the area clear. Under all the dirt and rubble was a latch that lead downwards into the ground. He then he pulled out a small device and attached it to the keypad, after a few moments it unlocked. He took a a step back and drew his katana. "This place is probably protected by a buttload of robots and traps so keep on your guard babe."

Reis summoned her shield and took a defensive stance in front of the latch as Lou swung it open. He then jump back. They both waited a few moments but nothing happened, no enemies and no alarms.

"That's strange." Lou said. "Expected a welcoming party."

Reis moved forward and started going down the stairs with Lou following behind her. As they reached the bottom of the stairs they approached a door that seemed to have been torn open.

"Whatever did this damage really wanted to leave this place." Reis commented.

The lab was in ruins, there was little to no power. The few lights that were working were flickering on and off. It seemed liked the power to the defenses and to the surveillance cameras were also down. Everything was covered in a thick layer of dust. The walls appeared to have slash marks and were stained with blood and robotic fluids. Most of the terminals were disabled and the few that had power were also flickering on and off.

"Daaaamn, what the hell happened in here?" Lou said quietly.

"It appears they lost control of the experiments conducted here. Most of the computers are destroyed too." Reis said as she came to the corner. She hugged the wall and peaked around the corner. "It's clear."

As they moved down the hallway they checked each room they passed. Reis came across a wireless terminal which had it's display smashed in. It's power pack however seemed to have been knocked loose when it was destroyed. She picked it up and inspected it, it somehow remained undamaged after all this time. She walked out of the room and headed toward Lou. "Louis, I think this item could be useful. It seems to be undamaged and its very similar to the power sources that Terra develops." She whispered as she handed it to him.

"Nice find. I haven't had any luck finding a working terminal though. Maybe we can jury rig one with this." Lou said softly. "There is only one more room left. Let's go check it out."

They came to the final room. Lou went right along the wall while Reis went left. After they made sure the room was clear they started to inspect their surroundings. Reis walked back to some holding cells she walked past while clearing the room. They were all empty and whatever was in them had forced their way out long ago. Meanwhile Lou inspected the terminals and lab equipment on the other side of the room. As he shifted through mostly useless equipment he came across a terminal that was knocked to the floor but it remained intact. He picked it up and hit a few buttons. After a few more tires he slid out the old power pack and replaced it with the one Reis found. After hitting the power button the terminal came to life.

"I got one working Reis, it doesn't have much power to it." Lou said. "It also doesn't look like it is encrypted, I guess Wily didn't think anyone would find this place. Let's see what I can find here." He searched some files and finally found what he was looking for. "Reis come here."

Reis walked over to him. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

"Yeah." Louis skimmed the screen "That psychopath held all his early experiments here. He tested these waves on animals, humans, and even robots. In early experiments people just got angry but he kept refining it. Soon they started to go berserk and he had them fight each other. Ok so there were some subjects that recovered from the rage and then became immune to the waves. He labeled them as failures and tossed them to the enrages subjects."

"This man is a monster. He should not be allowed to live." said Reis with an angry tone.

"It doesn't get better. He continued the experiments and was able to strip all emotion from his subjects. All that was left was rage. It seems like he succeeded in preventing them from recovering on their own." Lou looked over some other files. "He also tried cleansing the rage to see what the subjects would be like afterwards. Some just died, others recovered but were just mere shadows of their former selves, and the rare few that did recovered completely returned to enrage state after some time. It turns out the ones that went berserk again tapped into a new level of power. Ok this explains the damage, he wasn't expecting this increase in power. The last couple of entries mentions the beasts breaking out and tearing into his robots. It looks like he gassed the place as he escaped just to make sure nothing survived." Louis paused for a second. "The rage possibly returning worries me." He leaned against a wall as he continued. "Terra said Vixy was able to cleanse him and Wily does not have access to anything like her powers so maybe he is fully restored. Hmm, but Greg could still be in danger. Hell, everyone around him could still be in danger."

Suddenly the lights all went out as power completely failed. The only source of light came from the wireless terminal they were using.

"Well this sucks" Lou said. "At least we got what we needed."

There was a sound in the background, like something moving quickly through the room. They both drew their weapons. Then another sound as if a wall was crumbling.

"I do not believe we are alone." Reis said as she moved toward the sounds origin. As she got closer a pair of glowing red eyes appeared. Reis readied her shield.

"Looks like we have a survivor." Lou said. He moved up as his katana started to emit a green glow. "At least it's only one."

As he finished saying that, a dozen more pairs of red eyes appeared. Reis looked back at Lou obviously annoyed.

"Well.... [parasitic bomb]." Lou said as the red eyes charged them.

Posted on: July 17, 2013, 06:41:41 AM
(Wait isn't PB supposed to be confined to his quarters under guard? I think PBPB made it so that he could not walk out)

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3112 on: July 17, 2013, 03:03:02 PM
(LOL, you just want to see more suffering PB, right? 8D

Also, marvelous work on my Frenzy Waves research... As for something similar to Vixy's... I do have a very dumbed down version. 8D Either way... Good luck, Lou. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3113 on: July 17, 2013, 03:09:48 PM
(PB said it was okay for him to get out of the room since he still can't leave the station)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3114 on: July 18, 2013, 01:04:41 AM
That was refreshing... Fxeni thought to himself as he stepped out of the shower. He got dressed and walked over to the holo-schematic system, examining the schematic as the drones worked away at the ship in the shipyard. Everything was going along smoothly with no issues, and the drones were working quicker than he expected.

Well, I don't think they need my input... I might just go get some rest then, he thought to himself as he looked over at the bed in the corner. He stretched out on the bed and leaned his head against his arms on the pillow. He took a quick look around the room again, finally resting his eyes on his jacket. Having been so preoccupied with his work, he only really noticed now that his clothes were a wreck from the fight with Quickie. There were spots of blood all over, with holes torn wherever he was hit with a Quick Boomerang.

I'm really going to need some new clothes... oh well, when I get the chance I'll find some new ones, he thought as he looked up at the ceiling. His eyes slowly started to close, and after a few minutes he finally drifts off to some much needed sleep.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3115 on: July 18, 2013, 06:38:07 AM
Ardjet had arrived back at the I.S.S. hangar bay. After opening the cockpit, ADA accessed the mind of the sleeping PBPB and guided her body to what would become her new quarters. The feeling of being in PBPB's body while she was sleeping was a new experience for her. She had occupied her body before, but it was when she was either awake or her consciousness was inside her computer core. She was experiencing a new sensation, but ADA did not know what to make of it. Her digital body then accessed a live visual screen of what she was experiencing, but the images made little sense. How is this possible? The Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal is being guided towards her bed. She is not in a jacuzzi right now. Yet I can...feel this feeling. It is like the experience of taking a shower, yet different. It feels...good. How...am I feeling these things right now? ADA pondered.

After searching for this type of phenomenon in her vast database, ADA thought to herself, Dreams. A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. While I am accessing the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal, I am feeling what she is experiencing in her dreams. Someone else is entering the jacuzzi with her.

"So glad you could join me, sweetie. I guess we can cross this off the "new experience" list here." PBPB addressed the woman entering the hot tub with her. She was almost the same height as PBPB, just a little shorter. She had semi long blue hair, slightly bigger breasts than PBPB, and bright blue eyes that seemed to be glowing.

"Yes. I never thought this would be possible. All these experiences outside of the program...in my own body. No longer having to access your terminal. I...I just can't thank you enough Peebs."

"You can start by not calling me that, ADA." PBPB responded to her.

...ADA? ADA thought to herself while continuing to watch her dream. She is dreaming of...me. Me as a human. My digital body made flesh, just like the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal. Is this possible? Can I have my own human terminal?

Suddenly, in ADA's computer core, a massive data stream of files, information, and visual screens began appearing in front of her digital body. A new folder was created with all the knowledge she gathered. Project: Human ADA Terminal appeared on the folder's name.

Project: Human ADA Terminal created. Quadruple encrypted. Access granted to the following; advanced interfaced artificial intelligence program ADA. Further data and analysis required for completion of project. Storing in ISS/ADA/Program Files/Feelings/Dreams/Human Terminal. ADA said outloud to herself as she guided PBPB to her bed while continuing to watch PBPB's dream.

Meanwhile, Quickie had arrived at the location of DZ's Floating Castle.

"Been a while since I've seen this thing up close. Now, where is this robotic lawsuit waiting to happen?" Quickie said aloud when a robotic fire ant-human robot looking thing came flying down towards her. His thorax was spinning like a helicopter while jet engines inside were being used to make her hover.

"Greetings, fellow worker drone. Our queen has demanded that we investigate this floating castle to establish a new colony for her royal majesty!" Ant Man said to her as Quickie facepalmed.

So he gave him the personality and close to the looks of Inferno from Transformers: Beast Wars as well as the name of a well establish Marvel Comics character. I guess I'm thinking about this a bit too much. After all, how can the conquered sue their new lord and master? she realized. "Well, lead the way Captain Copyright!"

Ant Man picked Quickie up and activated his thrusters, flying towards the base of the Floating Castle.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3116 on: July 18, 2013, 07:23:11 AM
(And this is why you don't teach AI programs how to be horny that damn fast.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3117 on: July 18, 2013, 07:24:45 AM
(Haha, it's not just the horniness. It's the whole experience! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3118 on: July 18, 2013, 07:26:15 AM
(I know but if Peebs didn't teach her about horniness ADA might have settled for a Robot body.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3119 on: July 18, 2013, 07:33:46 AM
(A robot body would not give her the full experience of being human, horniness or otherwise)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3120 on: July 18, 2013, 07:34:57 AM
(How so?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3121 on: July 18, 2013, 07:42:19 AM
(*makes notes for Ant Man* Thanks for all the ideas, PB! 8D)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3122 on: July 18, 2013, 07:43:09 AM
(For the most part, robots do not have the five senses of touch, taste, smell, sight, and sound. Especially touch. They understand the tactile dimensions of things, but the actual feeling of it, the experience of it is beyond the majority of them, except for maybe the most sophisticated of robot. The experience of being human is unique.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3123 on: July 18, 2013, 07:49:00 AM
(Pretty sure Robots can touch, they have thermal detectors and stuff.  In fact Asch, when Sakura handcuffed him, was describing the feelings he was feeing when Sakura smashed him into a wall and the warmth from Sakura's hand.  I think that's enough to simulate the sense of touch in a robot that is on par with a human, at least that's what I think.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3124 on: July 18, 2013, 07:54:53 AM
(They may experience the feeling, but not the sensation that comes with it. The emotion that most human's feel. Asch probably can because he's a robotic clone, so he'd have access to some of my own data when Wily created him. But, as you found him out, he does not know the full on experience of being me. That's dealt with through sensation, emotions, ego, etc. A robotic clone of me was imperfect and look at how differently you write him compared to PB.)