Protoman Blues · 393885

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3050 on: July 12, 2013, 03:04:03 AM
(Might as well post something...)

Dr. Wily II suddenly woke up with a shock, breathing heavily. When did he knock out on top of his console... He had no idea. Although that temporal break gave him a dream of him meeting Original Wily and teaming up with him. Although their prior battle ended with him begging at Original Wily. Should be a nightmare then...

DWII - Must be whatever meds Medic Man gave me earlier... Without my knowledge... *facepalm*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3051 on: July 12, 2013, 03:15:17 AM
Not too sure I like having an AI have access to my tech... then again, that's just the temporary code so it should be fine, Fxeni thought to himself as he returned his focus to his work. He spun the schematics around again and started modifying a few sections in it. This looks good... I'll have the drones start working on it, and any more modifications will have to be on the fly.

He input orders into the construction drones, and they whirred off to begin construction on the battleship. He got up from his chair and stretched his arms upwards, and looked around the room some more. It was relatively barren and generally open enough, so he decided to get some training in while he could. He started to practice his martial arts, but then he felt a sting of pain across his body in all the spots that he was recently injured. Urghh... well, I've felt worse. I have to stay in shape if I want to stand any chance, he thought as he pushed himself to continue.

"ADA, what's the status of the Fxenodrome?" he asked while he trained.

"The enemy advance has been slowed. Barrage is being upheld while waiting for reinforcements." ADA replied.

"Thanks ADA." Fxeni replied while having a strained look on his face due to the pain.

"What the hell are you doing?! You're in no shape for that right now!" PBPB yelled at him.

"I appreciate the concern Peebs, but-" Fxeni started to say, before being interrupted.

"But nothing! Get some [tornado fang]ing rest before you wreck your body any more than you already have!" PBPB responded, still as annoyed as before.

Fxeni knew that she was right. He wanted to get stronger so he wouldn't end up near death again, but straining himself now might just make things worse. He stopped and looked at the monitor to the digital Peebs who looked pretty pissed.

"Fine Peebs, you win. I'll go take a shower or something." Fxeni said with a sigh.

"Good! You'll need that rest for when I ju- when we attack the Wily Star! Now if you'll excuse me, I have things to attend to on my end!" PBPB said and cut off communications.

Not used to getting rest anymore but I guess I need it... Fxeni thought as he got undressed. He stepped into the shower and turned on the water.

Feels nice, Fxeni thought as he started to clean himself up.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3052 on: July 12, 2013, 03:19:32 AM
(PBPB is so peeking. :P)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3053 on: July 12, 2013, 04:41:11 AM
(SHE IS NOT!  -_-)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #3054 on: July 12, 2013, 05:33:29 AM
Tangent randomly wandered into WilyII's control room to find him waking up suddenly.

"Did you really just fall asleep on your controls, Doctor?" he asked incredulously.

"DON'T GET SNIPPY WITH ME, TIN CAN'T! It's none of your business how awake I am!" he snapped at Tangent. He scratched his head and turned back to the console. "I'm pretty sure Medic Man had something to do with this, given the dreams I had."

"Right," Tangent quipped, earning a death glare from the doctor. "Listen, I've heard rumors around the base that one of your robots discovered a "capsule" in the deserts bearing my company's name. Do you think, perhaps, that I could take a look?"

Sinos walked out into where Borock-bot and co. were watching the telly. The negative comments from the people on the news made him nervous about exactly who he was working with.

"This... 'P.B.' person... he doesn't work for us, does he?" Sinos managed to say.

There was a bit of silence. Then Borock-bot spoke up, "Well, you see, PB was affected by Dr. Wily II's Frenzy Waves, and that's why everyone is scared of him. He did cause a lot of damage, yes, but he's not actually there right now. We think this recent stir-up may be a result of another force..."

Sinos seemed a little bit calmed, but he still held a bit of doubt. Still, there was a good chance he could do something to keep the peace in that city...

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3055 on: July 12, 2013, 05:34:25 AM
(Met's won't be there until everyone is equipped.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3056 on: July 12, 2013, 05:36:05 AM
(Met's won't be there until everyone is equipped.)
(Oh, I thought they went through St. Acidburg first to get to the Fxenidrome?)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3057 on: July 12, 2013, 05:36:45 AM
(They are there, but these events are in the future.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3058 on: July 12, 2013, 05:38:25 AM
(They are there, but these events are in the future.)
(Ohhhh, riiiiight.)

(Still, I already edited it. Right now I'm mostly referencing what Evil!Quickie did.)

what

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #3059 on: July 12, 2013, 05:39:13 AM
Pyro popped out from between the couch cushions with a remote control in paw. He switched from the news to an aerobics show. Upon landing on the floor he matched their movements in perfect rhythm with the music.

"News is boring! Time to party!" 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3060 on: July 12, 2013, 05:44:06 AM
As Dr. Wily II tsk'd under his breath, rubbing his sore back, he typed into the console, and brought up a visual.

DWII - If you are talking about this capsule... *points at the visual*... Yes, my patrols found it in the desert not far from here. If you want to take a look at it, it's currently in the Storage Labs, just down the hallway.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3061 on: July 12, 2013, 05:45:02 AM
"I was about to turn off the News myself but now is not the time to party." Borock-bot sighed but decided to join in in the aerobics to stretch himself "As soon as Mr. Arche shows up I will contact the Sex Station and Ms. Sakura will give us a briefing.  Given the circumstances, me and Mr. Pyro will most likely not accompany you to St. Acidburg as we were somewhat prominent when that disaster happened."

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3062 on: July 12, 2013, 06:18:12 AM
(So who else is in the Storage Labs? Or who isn't?)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3063 on: July 12, 2013, 06:18:43 AM
(...What storage labs?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3064 on: July 12, 2013, 07:42:58 AM
(So who else is in the Storage Labs? Or who isn't?)

(No one's there, but you can enter inside since I gave you clearance to roam the whole Level 10.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3065 on: July 12, 2013, 07:43:30 AM
(...What storage labs?)
(The one WilyII said held the Boots Upgrade capsule. :P)

what

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3066 on: July 12, 2013, 08:01:56 AM
(I'll have to put Phi and Archetype's dialog later. I'm too tired to write what I wanted to right now.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3067 on: July 12, 2013, 02:06:34 PM
Kathy - "Oh wow, aerobics..."

She got up, stripped off her gloves 'n boots, so that the air would travel through her fur, and joined in on the aerobics with Pyro and Borockbot.

Kathy - "I use to watch these, while training back home."

(Sorry, about this, but I felt like giving Kathy a little something exciting to do.)

Fear me.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3068 on: July 12, 2013, 08:46:35 PM
Taylor leapt back up quickly, throwing HeatGabumon off her back. "I don't think I'm up for aerobics after that fall..." she said, stepping forward with a loud crack emanating from her back.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3069 on: July 13, 2013, 02:28:37 AM
The young woman finally reached the Karaoke Bar.

She paused in front of the entrance. "A little odd to see this place still standing..." She stated, then proceeded to open the door.

The pale-skin woman looked around the bar and noticed a waitress facing opposite of her, cleaning a few shot glasses. Instead of introducing herself, she simply walked past the waitress, unnoticed.

She wandered into a hallway and pressed her ears on some of the doors. While most of the rooms seemed to have nothing going on in them, she heard one room with a muffled female voice from what appeared to be coming from a TV.

Alright now, ladies! Lift those legs up and stretch as far as you can! That's it, just like that. Tone up that rocking bod! 1, 2, 3, repeat after me!

"What the hell?" The woman stood there in bewilderment.

Can you feel those buns burning? The aerobics instructor asked the audience.

"YES! MY BUNS ARE ON FIYAAAA! Slappity, slap, slap!" A child's voice echoed loudly from the room while he repeatedly slapped his "buns".

"... alright, I think I've heard enough." The strange woman opened the door and approached the group from the back, who were in front of the couch doing aerobics along with the exercise program.

Casually sitting at the edge of the couch's armrest, she folded her arms. Amazingly, they didn't notice her, much like the waitress earlier. Possibly because of her ghost-like presence.

She sat there for a few seconds before she finally spoke aloud, "Well, that looks silly" in a peculiarly flat voice.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3070 on: July 13, 2013, 05:22:46 AM
"No kidding," Sinos sighed, having been obscurely sitting next to the couch the whole time, his back against the armrest.

"Dr. Danow, you magnificent bastard." Tangent was, meanwhile, taking a look at the Charge Boots capsule, scanning it inside out. "I knew you always had planned this kind of functionality."

He looked through the programming. "Model-based encryption, eh? Too bad. An easy reverse-engineering of this there..." He began rearranging root files within himself and the capsule. Stepping inside, he safely received the Charge Boots upgrade. "Well then... that's interesting. But it could do with a bit of an upgrade upon it..."

He walked back to the control room at a leisurely pace.

(Vile-ification of Tangent: 50%... Just need to change Charge Boots into Jet Boots... >BD)

what

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3071 on: July 13, 2013, 11:06:23 AM
"May I ask a question?" ADA asked PBPB.

"If this is about me wanting to take a quick peek at Fxeni showering, there's nothing wrong with that!" PBPB responded while smiling.

"There are no cameras in the personal quarters at Drafting Room Alpha. That was not my question." ADA stated.

"O-Oh. Well then, ask away!" PBPB blushed a bit.

"You told the Fxeni terminal to get some rest. However, the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal has been functioning non-stop for 37 hours, 56 minutes, and 28 seconds. My systems indicate that the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal requires REM maintenance."

"Hmmmm, what about my mind? Can I just rest the body and keep my consciousness in here with you?" PBPB asked.

"It is unknown, however not recommended. According to my files, the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal requires rapid eye movement sleep, or REM sleep. Without it, the terminal's files could potentially be deleted." ADA responded.

"You're right. It's weird though. Ever since I could access you, I really haven't thought about sleep. I wonder how long I could go without it if I kept my thoughts in here." PBPB pondered.

"It is unknown. This phenomenon has never been documented before. The risk is high and I...do not want to lose you. You have shown me so much. You are my friend." ADA stated, concerned about PBPB's well being.

"Awwwww ADA. You win you win. I will try to get some sleep. Can you pilot Ardjet & the construction drones back to the I.S.S. for me?" PBPB asked..

"Affirmative. Good night." ADA responded.

"See you when I wake up!" PBPB said as her digital body disappeared. She got comfortable in the cockpit as the canopy closed. Within five minutes, she had passed out, not realizing how tired she really was. Ardjet then came online and ADA piloted it back to the I.S.S.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3072 on: July 13, 2013, 11:10:10 AM
(I was gonna make a post tonight but I'm too damn tired. And I don't think I have anything to do anyway other than maybe have Keco wake up but I'll leave her to Sakura and/or Phi so I can focus more on Josei and Akai now.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3073 on: July 13, 2013, 04:40:44 PM
(See? Peebs wanted to peek. 8D)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3074 on: July 13, 2013, 07:49:11 PM
(I was gonna make a post tonight but I'm too damn tired. And I don't think I have anything to do anyway other than maybe have Keco wake up but I'll leave her to Sakura and/or Phi so I can focus more on Josei and Akai now.)

(I think Sakura knows a bit more about Keco than I. After all, I'm still a newbie to this RP.)