Protoman Blues · 393572

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2925 on: July 09, 2013, 06:15:38 PM
Josei - "Oh, hey guys.. Akai? What's up, How are you feeling?"

Akai said nothing, her face was beet red.

Josei - "Are... You okay? Are you sick?"

Akai - "JOSEI WHO IS THIS WOMAN"

Josei - "Here she goes with the insecurities again...I just met her myself today, she was with Kharaxel when I ran into him."

Akai - "I'm sorry... Its just that I was just talking about how there were no women I didn't know or weren't seeing somebody already and the moment I see you again you're with some pretty woman I've never seen before... So its only natural that I would be a little worrisome."

Josei - "Key word being little..."

Akai - "Maybe.. I did overreact... And after what these guys told me what you said I have no reason to be so unsure of myself, or us. I know now that I'm happy being beside you, Josei. In other words, I love you."

Josei - "Yeah I knew that already though."

Akai had a frustrated look on her face.

Josei - "I never doubted my love for you..."

Akai - "I'm... I'm sorry..."

Josei - "Don't be sorry, just... Relax..."

Josei hugged Akai.

Akai - "You're warmer than usual."

Josei - "That so... Huh."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 06:16:52 PM by Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz »

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2926 on: July 09, 2013, 08:55:42 PM
"Glad you 2 understand each other." Sakura sighed in relief.

"....Is that the Ghost Lady?" Asch asked suddenly recognizing her.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2927 on: July 09, 2013, 09:25:28 PM
"Ghost Lady? Ah. You are referring to one of the powers I once posessed, yes? In any case, I am Ephinasthesia, I have been freed from influence of The System and am now stuck on this world. As for the inevitable question of what am I doing here... I simply wish to assist all friends of my dear best friend Kharaxel. I hope we can get along." With that said, Ephy made a small bow.

Kharaxel merely scratched his head when he heard "Best friend Kharaxel" coming from her mouth.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2928 on: July 09, 2013, 09:30:01 PM
« Last Edit: Today at 11:16:52 AM by Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz »    70.194.129.255

(What did you change?)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2929 on: July 09, 2013, 09:32:06 PM
(What did you change?)
(You screwed up the text formatting. You know,the resizing of the text.
Your entire post was in small letters.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2930 on: July 09, 2013, 09:36:21 PM
"Nice to meet you in person Ms. Ephutah...Ephinatha...Epho..." Sakura said with her tongue tied.

"Can we just call you Ephy?" Asch asked before Kharaxel face palmed.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2931 on: July 09, 2013, 09:37:38 PM
(You screwed up the text formatting. You know,the resizing of the text.
Your entire post was in small letters.)

(Oh [parasitic bomb] it was? That [tornado fang]ing end bit for the tags is tough to get right on my phone. :|)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2932 on: July 09, 2013, 09:50:15 PM
(Yeah. But then based Wily fixed it.)

Ephy put on a tense smile, walked closer to Kharaxel and whispered to him.

"Why do these people cannot pronounce my name right? Are they perhaps..."

"No. Because as... nice as it is, it's still pretty uncommon, long and hard to say." Kharaxel whispered back.

"But you do not have a problem with speaking it, no?"

"Because I have spent a lot of time with Mr. Wildgun and various... artifacts with uncommon names. They on the other hand..."

Ephy moved away a bit from Kharaxel. She considered whether to allow them to call her Ephy or to claw out their eyes.
Finally reaching a conclusion she spoke.

"Very well. You can call me, Ephy... if that is easier for your brains to process."

Kharaxel sighed in relief.

"But you must still call me by my full name, Khar-ax-el. You shall bear the burden, so that they do not have to."

Kharaxel sighed in disappointment.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2933 on: July 09, 2013, 09:53:16 PM
"....At least Zeta doesn't have to worry about that." Asch sighed.

(Sorry misread the post.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2934 on: July 09, 2013, 10:19:30 PM
Josei - "Yeah she does like to use nicknames."

Akai - "Yeah she calls me Red."

Josei - "To be fair, that's a cute nickname."

Akai - "Cute..."

Josei - "Do you not like being cute?"

Akai - "Meh."

Josei looked confused, he still felt as if there was some aggravation coming from Akai.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2935 on: July 09, 2013, 11:00:31 PM
Sapph had spent most of the night awake and patching up the worst damages to his armor so that it could at least fly and shoot repulser blasts without exploding. While the rest of the weapons were still down from all the damages, he at least got the basic functions working again. "I wonder when everyone will be ready to go...?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #2936 on: July 10, 2013, 03:56:39 AM
Sometime during the night in a small village located in the outskirts of RPM.

"Balance over here!" said Easy. She dove behind a partially destroyed wall. "Quickly!"

Balance came up behind her and ducked down while checking the amount of ammo left in his rifle. "I am dangerously low on ammo, how about you?"

"I'm good and I have two power packs with me." Easy responded as she started to hand one to Balance. "Where is the commander?"

"He was right behind us." Balance said as he popped in the new power pack. "There he is!!! Quick let's give him some covering fire!!!"

The both leaned out of cover and started firing into the night. Most of the blasts were wild and missed there intended target, the few that weren't were deflected away. They both ducked down behind cover again as Rota reached them.

"Thank you for the support" Rota said as he slid another energy grenade into his launcher. "Are you both alright?"

"Yes I think so." said Balance

"Sir? Why is this happening?? asked Easy as fear started to creep into her voice. "Who is he?? Where did he come from?? What is he????" Balance put his hand on his wife's shoulder which calmed her down.

"I don't know. I don't know if he is even human or a robot. All I know is he has killed everyone of the villagers and has torn apart the village guard. I believe we are all that remains." said Rota as he got up and fired a few rounds of his pistol into the darkness. "You two have to escape, you have to tell the resistance what happened here. I will cover your escape but you have to warn them of the danger. Even with the war they have to do something."

"Sir, we can't leave you behind." Easy said.

"We have no choice. We have to split up. Besides I wasn't asking it's an order. I will rush out to the right to draw his attention, after I start firing I want you both to head left and make your way south. Try to get to the forest it's your best chance to make it out of here." Rota said as he reloaded his pistol and double checked his launcher.

"Sir, it has been an honor serving with you." said Balance as Easy nodded in agreement.

Rota shook Balance's hand and smiled at Easy then he rushed out of cover firing his pistol. "Come get me you bastard! You want to kill me??? IT WILL COST YOU!!!!" he yelled

Balance and Easy looked at each other and prepared themselves to run.

"I love you." Balance said

"I know." she smiled.

They both ran out of cover. Rota was still firing but strangely there was no sign of the man in black. As they were running Balance tripped over some fallen cables and watch as Easy ran forward a few steps. He watched her turn around reaching for him when she was suddenly engulfed in dark energy and vaporized.

"EASSSSSYYYYYYY!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Balance cried reaching out to where she was. He forced himself up with tears in his eyes. "YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!"

Rota hopelessly watched as Easy died and then as Balance got up charging into the darkness while firing blindly. "Balance! No! Stick the the pl.." He was interrupted as he heard Balance scream out in agony. Then there was silence. Rota yelled in anger as he grabbed his launcher and started firing. As the launcher beeped to notify him he was out of ammo the man in black suddenly appeared in front of him. He hit Rota in the chest with the hilt of his sword sending him flying into a wall. Rota fell and slumped over trying to reach for his pistol. His vision was blurry and his hand were shaking. As he pulled the pistol from the holster he dropped it. Before he could reach for it the man in black picked him up by the hair and held him against the wall.

"Who.... who are you" Rota said in agony.

The man in black said nothing at first. Then he smiled "Lewis... You my address me as Lord Lewis."

"What... do ..you want from us?" asked Rota.

"I have questions. You have answers. You survival is dependent on these answers. Understand?" Lewis said in a commanding tone.

"Y..es." said Rota.

"Who rules this land?" Lewis asked.

"Vix..y." replied Rota

"Does Wily exist here? Why is he not in control of this place?" Lewis asked.

"He does... he has made attempts but has been stopped everytime ... by Vixy and her friends. He is currently ..*cough*..trying again." said Rota.

Lewis dropped Rota. He formed a ball of energy and placed it on his chest. "I am going to leave now. I can't have you following so I am leaving you with this gift. If you move, you die. After I am far enough away it will vanish with a flash of light and your suffering will be over. Rota nodded.

Lewis got up and started walking away. Why hasn't he taken this realm over yet? How can I defeat that blasted ninja if he will just end up having a place to escape to and get reinforcements. If I am to rule his planet, to get everything that was taken from me back, I am going to have to help Wily.. I will have to crush Vixy and her friends. Then I will have a place to begin with my revenge against Ninja Lou. After I break him his planet will be mine. He looked back at the ball of energy and watched it detonate. Lewis turned back and walked into the night.  

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2937 on: July 10, 2013, 04:19:27 AM
(Well... [parasitic bomb]. It looks like The Resistance will have crap-a-doo-doo to take care of, even after Tron bites it.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2938 on: July 10, 2013, 04:21:09 AM
(Well yeah with aliens, evil robots, and evil overlords we sure as hell are.  Also more cannon fodders with silly names. XD)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2939 on: July 10, 2013, 05:00:26 AM
(The good guys always win though... right? Though I can't imagine there won't be... casualties.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2940 on: July 10, 2013, 05:57:43 AM
(*TFS Krillin voice* We're gonna die, aren't we?)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2941 on: July 10, 2013, 07:23:31 AM
Josei - "Akai..."

Akai - "...."

Josei was visibly irritated at Akai's rather sudden aggravation.

Josei - "Akai, knock it off."

Akai - "Why bother?"

Josei - "You don't like being called cute... why?"

Akai - "Because cute is something you refer to a puppy or a kid sister as, not a lover."

Josei - "Where did you pick that up?"

Akai - "I don't know... Just... Shut up!"

Akai began to cry again.

Josei - "So my eyes weren't deceiving me last time... she really can cry now."

Josei went closer to Akai as to comfort her...

*WHAM!*

Josei was socked in the gut.

Akai - "Just... stay the hell away from me... I can't really put my finger on it but something's... different about you ever since we got back."

Josei - "I could say the same about you... you're not the same either..."

Akai - "That so...? Well... I'll stick around... but I'm not going anywhere with you..."

Akai left as Josei squirmed about on the floor.

Josei - "Goddammit she's been really temperamental... What's wrong with her?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2942 on: July 10, 2013, 07:27:03 AM
"Uh I don't know dude I really don't know." Asch said as he helped Josei up.

"I don't quiet understand it myself, she seems to be paranoid maybe." Sakura pondered.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2943 on: July 10, 2013, 07:30:30 AM
Josei - "That punch really hurt... thankfully nothing's broken. Maybe she needs to get analyzed?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2944 on: July 10, 2013, 07:33:01 AM
"I think we have to wait and see, Akai is very young and has a lot to learn." Sakura stated before sneezing.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2945 on: July 10, 2013, 07:35:09 AM
"Paranoia... it might be not good to leave the poor red girl alone. Someone should look for her. Though it would be best if it was not you, J." Remarked Ephy.

"Yeah, I agree. The girl seems confused." Added Kharaxel.

"Yes. Is there anybody here, besides J, who could help? Someone who knows their way with words... preferably of the same sex as red girl?" Asked Ephy, turning to Sakura.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2946 on: July 10, 2013, 07:36:54 AM
Josei - "...J? Is that my nickname now? Or is this payback for letting us shorten your name?"

Josei groaned a bit as Akai had punched the same area where he had stabbed himself earlier in a flawed suicide attempt.

Josei - "Anyway... why don't YOU go look for her? You seem to know your way with words too."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2947 on: July 10, 2013, 07:37:30 AM
"I don't know...I'm not an expert at the subject, but I guess I I could at least try to figure out why she's acting like this." Sakura said unsure of herself.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2948 on: July 10, 2013, 07:40:28 AM
Ephy merely sent Josei a triumphant grin, but her face turned serious the next moment.

"One does not need to be an expert. Sometimes all that could be required is to have an open heart... and to listen."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2949 on: July 10, 2013, 07:40:48 AM
Josei - "Oh, so I take it you don't have either of those talents... okay, forget I even asked."

Josei - "Its too bad Borock-Bot isn't here... he seems like a good mediator. Or hell, what about Zeta? She's a girl and a robot. I'm sure they'd get along great."