Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393712

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2900 on: July 09, 2013, 08:20:00 AM
Akai - "Thanks... It'll be nice to spend some more time with you guys since I never really got the chance to do so before."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2901 on: July 09, 2013, 08:24:02 AM
"No problem with how hectic everything is it's really nice to just relax and hang out from time to time." Asch nodded.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2902 on: July 09, 2013, 08:26:58 AM
Akai - "I agree. And it'll be nice to give Josei some space too... I can't imagine he really wants to talk to me right now."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2903 on: July 09, 2013, 08:28:54 AM
"Actually he was really worried about you and wanted to give you space." Sakura explained "He really cares about you Akai, don't ever doubt that."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2904 on: July 09, 2013, 08:29:05 AM
As PBPB and Fxeni walked into the park, they could see the incomplete breast themed rides surrounding a shipyard.

"I can't believe Wily didn't remove all the breasts surrounding his new construction site!" Fxeni remarked while enamored and somewhat disturbed by all the breasts.

"Really?" PBPB sarcastically asked.

"Yeah, you've got a point!" Fxeni responded. "Anyway, tits will work out perfectly!"

PBPB did a double take as he said that. "You did just say ti..." PBPB began to ask.

"Yes, yes I did!" Fxeni said while facepalming.

"Perv!" PBPB chuckled. "Well I've accessed the files of this place and Wrinkles-R-Crust not only left us with a shipyard, but construction drones as well. A fuckton of them too!"

"Perfect. We'll have them start on it right away." Fxeni enthusiastically said. "I'll need somewhere to work!"

"Drafting Room Alpha should be your destination." ADA stated as a path to the Drafting Room lit up along the floor. "It has a holo-schematic system, bed, and shower. It will require a portable food replicator from the Intergalactic Sex Shack in order to provide you with food and water."

"Okay, sounds like a plan. I'm gonna borrow some of these construction drones in order to beef up the outer defense systems of the I.S.S. I'll get them started on that and then bring you back a replicator in a matter of hours." PBPB stated.

"Should've ate before I left. Ah well, I can wait." Fxeni responded. "...could go for some milk though!"

"Yeah yeah, you had to say it." PBPB chuckled a bit. "See you in a few hours!"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2905 on: July 09, 2013, 08:33:57 AM
(Wrinkles-R-Crust? These witty nicknames will never cease, right? XD)

Akai - "Well... I know that, but I can't help but feel he sees me more as a sister. Like he's got his eye on somebody else or something."

Akai glanced at Sakura, taking note of her... curviness.

Akai - "Can't be her since she's already taken... what a relief... but there's gotta be somebody around here who isn't... and I bet that's who he's eyeing."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2906 on: July 09, 2013, 08:36:41 AM
"Not at all, he only has eyes for you Akai." Asch shook his head "And if you think he's interesting in PBPB don't, I'm pretty sure he doesn't like her at all.  He felt ashamed that he even looked at her since her personality is a bit...much."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2907 on: July 09, 2013, 08:37:29 AM
(Nope. Gotta keep em' coming!  8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2908 on: July 09, 2013, 08:39:49 AM
(Lol PB, lol. XD Also, booobs around shipyard!)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2909 on: July 09, 2013, 08:40:48 AM
(Marvellous.  bVd)

Akai - "Oh no! I wouldn't think of him liking that vulgar woman. She might be prettier and far curvier than me but I can't see him liking somebody who could probably kill him if she wanted to. I was thinking... other people. But I can't think of any women who are on the ship who aren't already taken."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2910 on: July 09, 2013, 08:45:57 AM
"Well it can't be Zeta, she has similar insecurities about dating herself." Sakura explained.

"Really?" Asch asked.

"Yeah she explained to me that when people try to pick her up or compliment her she feels like an object, you may not believe this but she actually can be shy around strangers." Sakura responded.

"Man that's pretty crazy." Asch said confused.

"Zeta is pretty complex, you have to really get to know her to understand her." Sakura sighed "The poor girl's also been through a lot in her life."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2911 on: July 09, 2013, 08:51:14 AM
Akai - "I actually didn't think of Zeta to be honest, I thought she was with PB&J so I didn't bother suspecting her of being the object of his affections. I would've thought you, but I can see you and Asch are already an item. You're very cute together, I might add. But anyway, yeah... I don't really have any suspicions now. It was just a passing thought, really."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2912 on: July 09, 2013, 08:55:09 AM
"Well that's good, he was really worried you felt that way yourself." Asch replied.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2913 on: July 09, 2013, 09:06:46 AM
Taylor and HeatGabumon began to rouse from their slumber as the sun started peeking in the window of their room.

[Yeah, I'm just writing this now BECAUSE I CAN]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2914 on: July 09, 2013, 09:08:31 AM
Akai - "He was worried that I was looking at other guys? Or that I thought he was looking at somebody else? What did he say about my looks? Does he think I'm plain? I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions but I just need to know.. and I don't feel comfortable talking to Josei... not that I know where he is anyway."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2915 on: July 09, 2013, 09:10:35 AM
"No I meant he was worried that you were worried that he was looking at other girls and felt plain compared to others.  But he doesn't care about any of that, he loves you for who you are." Asch explained.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2916 on: July 09, 2013, 09:11:31 AM
(Akai is the most insecure robot I've ever seen.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2917 on: July 09, 2013, 09:13:24 AM
(Well what do you expect when your only programmed purpose is dating.  Zeta is the same way but for other reasons and hides it pretty well.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2918 on: July 09, 2013, 09:15:45 AM
Akai - "Oh... That's a relief."

(She can't help it, I mean if you were a robot programmed for love and companionship you wouldn't want the person who you were with to start seeing other people while you were still there.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2919 on: July 09, 2013, 09:16:31 AM
(Well what do you expect when your only programmed purpose is dating.  Zeta is the same way but for other reasons and hides it pretty well.)

(Point taken.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2920 on: July 09, 2013, 09:45:18 AM
(Okay I don't think we can get much farther without Tron so its probably best to wait for him.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2921 on: July 09, 2013, 03:17:13 PM
(NEVER FEAR, CITIZENS! I AM HERE!)

Kharaxel got pale. Josei just made the same mistake he did.
He shortened Ephinasthesia's name.

"Dear sir, I have you know I do not wish for my name to be shortened. I have put a lot of thought into coming up with it, and I want it used in its full glory." She said, her right hand clenched in a fist."

"Uh-huh. Hey, Kharaxel. We should probably look for the others." Said Josei, completely disregarding what was just said to him.

Kharaxel glanced over at "Ephy" who's face had a mixture of anger and surprise.

"Err... yeah. Let's go, Ephinasthesia."

Upon hearing her "beautiful" full name again, Ephy seemed to have calmed down. At least a little.

"Fine. Let us go, I cannot wait to re-introduce myself to everybody else."

And so the three of them went together.
Eventually, they encountered Asch, Sakura and Akai.

Sala was tired. The wound on her arm bleeded badly. However, for the sake of the world, she couldn't let that robotic [dark hold] find her.
trying to rest, she hid herself in big trash bin, the stench was unbearable but she had to endure it.

"Come out, you stupid [sonic slicer]! I will find you! And when I do... heh, heh."

The one who hunted her, Tron, finally found his way to the trash bin. Through a small gap, Sala observed as he walks past it and further away.
Once she was sure he no longer was there, she quickly and carefully got out of the trash bin. She tried to not make much noise. But then...

"Got you." Tron whispered into her ear.

(Yeah, slowly moving things ahead.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2922 on: July 09, 2013, 03:20:47 PM
(Blood... Spilling...)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2923 on: July 09, 2013, 04:41:29 PM
(Just to jump off the love interest bandwagon, besides I'd rather have Sinos in a real relationship (as much luck as I seem to have with that ;O;) than one I create...Not that it's necessary anyways. He'd probably just have a childlike attachment to someone.)

Another bump in the night's voltage, and Sinos found him accessing that strange part of his programming again. This time, it was very strange, much more strange than the last. He found himself standing in front of a Suppercut Industries workbench, but it wasn't in a typical Supperture Laboratory or even a factory floor. It was in a small room, adorned with various anime figures, posters, and paraphernalia. In the middle of the room, however, was a very serious-looking office desk. It had a nameplate.

COREY STEPHEN DANOW
CEO, SUPPERCUT INDUSTRIES

So this is Dr. Danow's office... Sinos observed. He brought his attention back to the workbench where he noticed some very familiar blueprints being projected in 3-D. That's me! Sinos thought excitedly. Then, he observed as, almost automatically, his body picked up a small device and placed it into his ear. His ear... Wait... SIIDRA units don't have ears like this!

Before he could pursue that line of inquiry, the workbench showed a progress bar labeled "Scanning..." He had a strange urge to quietly whisper, "I'm sorry..."

And at that, Sinos woke up, as per scheduled by his system, before he could analyze the dream further. If he could even call it a dream...

Sinos unplugged himself and retracted the cable. He shook the thoughts of last night's dreams out of his head. Today was going to be a great day!

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2924 on: July 09, 2013, 04:56:34 PM
(I feel like sending the Rabid Mets right to the Fxenodrome now. XD)