Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393629

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2850 on: July 08, 2013, 05:15:45 AM
"Bwaa!" Borock-bot yelled as he woke up with a start, he had a dream of Pyro rick-rolling him.  He looked at the clock and saw it was 5 in the morning. 

"That's it I'm having Ms. Sakura run a diagnostic on me after everyone equips themselves." Borock-bot muttered before going back to sleep.

(Yes, yes he did.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2851 on: July 08, 2013, 05:16:26 AM
Taylor and HeatGabumon were devouring their feast when a peculiar song came on the jukebox of the diner.

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down

"Interesting choice of song there..." Taylor mused before resuming her feast.

(I am immune to the rickroll

And by that I mean I don't even mind the song and don't care)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2852 on: July 08, 2013, 05:18:44 AM
(I love that song to be honest, I just would think that Borock-bot would find it strange.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2853 on: July 08, 2013, 05:19:52 AM
(needs more virtrolling)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2854 on: July 08, 2013, 05:27:39 AM
(needs more virtrolling)

(There should really be a full version of that.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2855 on: July 08, 2013, 05:38:45 AM
As Josei slept he began dreaming, it was a rather... peculiar dream, he dreamt he was in the Holosuite again, surrounded by the simulated beautiful women, some were familiar, others not. As he was enjoying his time he saw Akai at the doorway, holding a pair of chocolate bars in one hand with an utter look of betrayal and devestation. She stormed out the door, Josei chased after her but found the hallway getting longer and longer and darker until it was pitch black, he called out to Akai and she appeared in front of him with her head down, as Josei tried to comfort her she looked up at him with an insane look and stabbed him in the gut, as he reached for his sword he realized that she was holding onto it. As he collapsed to the floor he saw Akai's image fizzle out and turn into something...different. He awoke in a panicked sweat, and saw that it was morning.

(Okay, I'm done until everybody is ready to advance to the next day.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2856 on: July 08, 2013, 05:46:24 AM
(Darn you Pyro! And darn you Terra even though I don't know it's you!)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2857 on: July 08, 2013, 05:49:12 AM
(Does that mean DWII will dream of Pyro dreaming of "Never Gonna Give You Up?"  o-O)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2858 on: July 08, 2013, 05:59:05 AM
(I'm not asleep... Although boforte is, since he's still under repairs. 8D)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2859 on: July 08, 2013, 08:28:34 AM
"It was about a year before the war started. Quickie and I were cruising around in her brand new starship. Heh, she always called it a hunk of junk. She was so excited though. The two of us built it by hand, but I had the engine custom made for her. It was a one-of-a-kind hyperdrive that was fueled by the Speed Force. All she had to do was charge it full of Speed Force energy and it could run forever. As we were coming back into the system, we received a distress call from a small moon. Obviously we decided to investigate. Looking back on it...I wish we hadn't..."

"What happened, PB?!" Zeta asked him.

"When we arrived on the planet, the dimensional state of it seemed to be in flux somehow. The planet's population were shifting in and out of this dimension, and it was killing them. The buildings, the animals, everything seemed to be out of phase with this universe...except for the ship. The scanners on the ship tried to determine the problem, when suddenly I started shifting as well. Lemme tell you, it was painful. Quickie was unaffected though. After time, we determined that the Speed Force was keeping Quickie stabilized within the chaos. Same with the ship. Calculating every possible outcome, she determined that the only way to stabilize the planet was to create a containment field of Speed Force energy around the planet."

"But...how could you create a field of that magnitude?" Zeta asked.

"I couldn't...neither could the ship's engine. But Quickie could..." PB answered with a small tear running down his face. "Zeta, there's a reason I took charge of the Resistance when Wily made the first attack. It wasn't because of my ego or my ability to lead. It was because of that day with her...my last day with her..."

"...PB..." Zeta put her hand on his shoulder.

"My ego is my power, Zeta. It's what fuels me, what makes me believe that no matter the situation I can overcome it. One of my personal heroes from my world called it "Not believing in the no-win scenario" and it's a philosophy that I've tried to abide by. Somewhere along the line, I let my own power consume me. My healthy ego turned to pure arrogance. After the initial attacks from the Doc, I started to believe that Wily's forces were a joke. After the destruction of the Wily Star, I held a party. A [tornado fang]ing party in the middle of a war. Who does that? Who does that when they're tired and exhausting from the fighting? I should never have rushed out against Wily's Rabid Met army all on my own. But I...I..."

"You what?" Zeta leaned in closer.

"...I didn't want to lose anyone else. I wanted to save everyone all by myself...the way Quickie saved that planet...and me..." PB sighed. "After she came to her conclusion, I began trying to run my own calculations to find another way out of this. Before I could, I began shifting again, crying out in pain while I did. After I stopped phasing, she knocked me out. When I regained consciousness, the ship was just leaving the upper atmosphere of the planet. I contacted Quickie..."

"QUICKIE...YOU CAN'T GO THROUGH WITH IT! IT'LL TEAR YOU APART!!" PB yelled to her.

"No choice. These people will die if I don't. I fueled that hunk of junk with enough energy to get you back to RPM. The coordinates are locked." Quickie responded.

"Like hell they are. I'm coming back down to get you!" PB said as he dashed towards the navigational console.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" Quickie yelled back at him. "You'd never survive the phase shifting again if you came back down. PB, listen to me. You have to leave me here. I can contain this. I can save them all. I'll be alright, don't worry. One day we'll be at the Cantina having a good laugh about this over a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster."

PB just sat there, his hands frozen over the controls until finally he just rested them on the armrests and leaned back in the chair. "...Heheheh...you've never been a good liar, Quickie. If you really believed that, the ship would be in orbit instead of heading back to RPM."

"You know I have to do this, PB!" Quickie stated.

"...remember that time we started playing Stayin' Alive at the Cantina, just to mess with people? Or the time we did it to the Chemical Plant Zone song? We had a lot of fun together!" PB smiled while a tear ran down his face.

"...We'll have more fun times together." Quickie said as a tear ran down her face. "I'm not done with you yet, Protoman Blues."

"...Lexi...I..."

"...Be seeing you, Greg." Quickie said as she closed communications.

"And that was the last thing I ever heard her say. She closed off communications as she began running around the planet. I could see it from orbit. The speed trail kept growing as she ran faster, faster than I've ever seen her run before. She was magnificent. Soon it was just a steady stream of light and energy flowing around the planet. The engines started to power up to send me back to RPM, but as they did a huge flash of energy emanated from the planet. The sudden surge of speed force energy knocked the power core for a loop and threw the systems out of whack. A trip that would've taken an hour or two took over a month. Communications were down and I had to reroute what little power I had left to life support and replicators. There was nothing I could do except float there in space, wondering whether or not I'd see her again. That was the longest trip of my life..."

"...PB..." Zeta just sat there, stunned.

"When I finally got back to the SexStation, I summoned Mighty Orbots to head back to the planet. When I got there, everything was gone. All the buildings, the animals, the people...everything had vanished. After scanning the area, I realized that the dimensional shift was occurring in the other dimension, not this one. When Quickie contained the rift with the Speed Force, it returned everything back to normal. I couldn't find Quickie though. I searched for weeks, but found nothing. Not even a body. My only guess was that she was pulled to this other dimension when she contained the rift. Eventually I had no choice but to come back here and move on."

"I'm so sorry" Zeta said, as all she could do was sit there and comfort him.

"But that doesn't make any sense!" PBPB suddenly chimed in from the comm system in PB's room. "How could you have not known she was back? About a month before the war started, I had lunch with her at the Sex Shack."

"What the fuc...have you been listening in this whole time?" PB asked somewhat upset.

"Well...yes and no...damn I'm getting good with this [parasitic bomb]. Listen, I have ADA monitoring you right now since you're on lockdown and well..when I heard you mention Quickie I think I inadvertently tapped my mind into the comm system. I'm...sorry. I'm still not use to this." PBPB responded.

"Never mind that for now. Go on about Quickie." PB stated.

"Yeah. We had dinner before the war started. She told me she had returned from that thing in space you just mentioned, and she was looking forward to seeing everyone again. Especially you...holy [parasitic bomb]!" PBPB said as she came to a realization. "She had some of your clothes with her...and one of your hairbrushes. I never paid it any mind because, well I've seen her with your clothes wrapped around her plenty of times before. But now that I think about it, I...I think she was there stealing your possessions. But why?"

"...Asch." PB concluded. "She must have been gathering my stuff for Wily so that he could make that robotic clone of me."

Zeta added in, "That means she's been back possibly longer than before she met you Peebs, and she's been working with Ol' Bathair since before the war even began."

"...remind me to punch Fxeni later...NOW HE HAS YOU AND VIXY CALLING ME THAT! GAH!" PBPB yelled.

"Chase, listen to me. You have to let me out of here. I have to go find Quickie...talk with her...something!" PB pleaded with her.

"No can do. You're still in no condition to be unsupervised right now. This is for your own good!" PBPB coldly responded.

"BUT..."

"BUT NOTHING! Rest. Get better. We still need you, but we need you at full [tornado fang]ing strength! For now, I'll turn off audio surveillance. I'm sorry about eavesdropping. Don't make me regret it! OVER AND OUT!" PBPB yelled as she closed the comm system.

"[tornado fang]!!" PB screamed out in anger.

"PB, calm down. She's right. You can't go off by yourself. Remember what you said before, about you going off to fight the Mets." Zeta pleaded with him.

"I know. But I can't lose her again. I have to save her this time...I have to.." PB sits back down on the bed next to Zeta.

"We will. I promise you, we will!" Zeta said, wrapping her arms around him.

(More to follow in a little bit XD)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2860 on: July 08, 2013, 08:36:02 AM
(Classic comic book self-sacrifice.  I wonder if Parallax was involved with the turn to evil? 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2861 on: July 08, 2013, 08:39:20 AM
(More technobabble I don't understand. XD)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2862 on: July 08, 2013, 08:39:41 AM
(Haha, that wasn't exactly my plan. Although I do have some things to discuss with you before I reveal my Evil Quickie origin!  [eyebrow])

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2863 on: July 08, 2013, 08:42:28 AM
(Was that for Quickie or me?)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2864 on: July 08, 2013, 08:53:55 AM
(So its almost time to skip to the next day? I might be able to post sometime tomorrow so there won't be a huge gap like there was today.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2865 on: July 08, 2013, 08:55:06 AM
(Yeah I think we need one more post from PB.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2866 on: July 08, 2013, 08:56:44 AM
(Was that for Quickie or me?)

(That was for Quickie!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2867 on: July 08, 2013, 08:57:01 AM
(That was for Quickie!)
(Figured as much.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2868 on: July 08, 2013, 08:59:56 AM

(Alright, then everyone at the bar will meet Phi.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2869 on: July 08, 2013, 09:01:21 AM

(I can work with that. Not like it matters since the story has been going at a nice steady pace.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2870 on: July 08, 2013, 09:01:49 AM
(That was long, but severely entertaining. *standing ovation*)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2871 on: July 08, 2013, 09:44:04 AM
Back on the I.S.S., Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues went into her office and sat at the command chair. She arched herself back and slightly just stared into space, overwhelmed with stress after dealing with PB the way she did. What right do I have to confine him to the SexStation like that? Perhaps he should go look for Quickie. We need to know why she's working for Cuccoo for Robo-Puffs now. No...he's not ready. He was ready to give himself to that crazy mob down at the Fxenodrome. I hope Vixy can handle all of them till Sakura's reinforcements show up. The Fxenodrome's defensive systems should suffice till tomorrow though. Heh...Fxenodrome. Silly name for the damn thing. Stupid Sxeni...GAH! NOT. NOW. Need to focus. First thing this place needs is some more defensive systems. Hmmmm...ADA, you there? PBPB asked.

"Affirmative!" ADA responded.

"Do you think we coul...hang on a sec!" PBPB said as she once again transferred her thoughts into the system. A digital body once again formed, and ADA's digital body appeared next to her. Oh hey, you're already here.

Yes. Since accessing your terminal, I find having my own form to be...gratifying. ADA responded.

Looking hot there, sweetie. PBPB said while noticing ADA's digital breasts might be a tad bigger than her own. Onto business though. I was curious if it would be possible to create holo-emitters on the exterior of the I.S.S. similar to the ones we have in Sickbay. I want to create the illusion that we have a much larger fighting force than we have here. That way, if Wily does attack early, we can throw off his forces. If he attacks late, same plan!

It would take some time to construct the external holo-emitters, but yet it could be done. ADA responded.

Perfectamundo. Let's get started on that. I should let Fxeni know. PBPB thought to hersefl. I wonder what he's planning on building next?

He is currently accessing plans for a battleship. ADA told PBPB.

A battleship? That's crazy. There's no way we'd have the time & resources to build such a thing! PBPB said, confused by Fxeni's interest in building such a thing.

Negative. The resources are available right here at the Intergalactic Sex Shack. According to the systems access, there is a ship construction yard inside the nearest asteroid. ADA stated as she pulled up the information on a screen right in front of them.

That's riiiiiiiiiight. Cock-Me had the Robot Masters excavate a nearby asteroid and bring it close to the I.S.S. so he could use it as a...I think he was going to have an giant meteor amusement park or something... PBPB said as she couldn't quite remember what it was going to be.

Designation: Asteroid Triple M. The Meteor of Massive Mammories. An Interstellar Amusement Park devoted entirely to giant breasts. Park attractions include the Cleavage Slide, Motorboating Plaza, the... ADA stated as PBPB interrupted her.

That's....quite enough information, thank you darling! So looks like the bastard wasn't just interested in this place for the strategical aspect. He wanted a secret shipyard. PBPB said as she pulled up the info on Asteroid Triple M. And it looks like everything there is still 100% operational. Perfect. Lemme tell Fxeni.

Elsewhere, as Fxeni was looking at a monitor. "FXENI! GOOD NEWS!" the digital bodies of PBPB & ADA appearing their suddenly.

"You two look all Matrix-y and...well kinda nude." Fxeni responded.

"Never mind my nude body for now! Listen, ADA and I just found out that Guano Hair Head had a secret construction yard in an asteroid right near here. It might fit into your plans perfectly! We should go check it out!" PBPB said all excited.

"Heh, looks like taking back this station was a stroke of genius, Peebs! We may have gotten more than we bargained for! Okay, I'll meet you in the hangar!" Fxeni said, while thinking that ADA's digital boobs were bigger than Peebs.

"Roger. See you there!" PBPB said as she closed the comm system. Heh...stroke...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2872 on: July 08, 2013, 09:51:52 AM
(....Dammit PB if Zeta ever finds out about that amusement park so help her.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2873 on: July 08, 2013, 10:03:05 AM
(I don't see the problem with it!  owo)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2874 on: July 08, 2013, 10:07:27 AM
(Zeta believes in equality, she'll kick your ass in the name of small breasted women and not lesbian women before feeling utterly embarrassed by the concept due to her young age and needing you to calm her down.)