Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393833

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2825 on: July 07, 2013, 06:53:06 AM
(Oh no he's actually going through with Battle Dominatrix! What have my ideas done?)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2826 on: July 07, 2013, 06:58:23 AM
(LET'S ALL GET ON THE DREAM SEQUENCE BANDWAGON YIPPEEEEEEE)

Somewhere in the midst of Sinos's sleep mode, the power line he was connected to had a slight uneven voltage jump, alerting the systems to start adapting to the line and, essentially, partly awakening some of Sinos's psyche. The incomplete awakening caused the system to accidentally access a strange sector within the programming...

Am I...dreaming? Sinos thought to himself. In front of him stood a beautiful girl, barely shorter than he was, with long, jet-black hair and a curvy body. Her hands were behind her, nervously intertwined in a stunning display of femininity. She opened her mouth, and her soft, pretty voice fluttered out.

"You know, if you have something to say, then say it, you dumbass." The insult was clearly in jest, and her face showed nothing but excitement.

Tell her! Something in Sinos's programming started talking to him. It wasn't Sinos, except it was. His system couldn't identify the voice. [tornado fang]ing get the guts to tell her or I will mentally kick your [parasitic bomb]! Sinos didn't know what to say. He managed to somehow stutter out, on instinct, "I...I love you...Alice..."

WARNING: CRITICAL BREACH OF HIDDEN FILES DETECTED IN SECTOR--
ERROR: ATTEMPT TO CONCEPTUALIZE BAD VARIABLE, VALUE TYPE IS--
ERROR: ATTEMPT TO ACCESS NONEXISTANT VARIABLE IN MEMORY SECTOR--
WARNING: ERROR OVERFLOW, SHUTDOWN IN PROCESS

Sinos went back to sleep immediately.

what

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2827 on: July 07, 2013, 06:58:57 AM
Seeing WilyII's back go out again prompts Death to slap her gloved, unarmed hand over her face while Hierophant's meek grimace worsens.

"I still can't believe someone this old can cause so much worldwide mayhem...." Death grumbles.

Hierophant muffles a reluctant sigh as he prepares for another cure spell, "Well...time to see how long I can get his back straight without being spotted...."

Once the orb glows brightly, he points the staff towards WilyII, sending out another beam of healing energy.  It seemed like it would take a few minutes to pull WilyII's body back together, but no less than half a minute in, Medic Man starts to run out, forcing him to disengage his healing spell and duck behind the corner with Death not too far behind to avoid grabbing the manic repair robot's attention.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2828 on: July 07, 2013, 07:10:50 AM
His system couldn't identify the voice. [tornado fang]ing get the guts to tell her or I will mentally kick your [parasitic bomb]! Sinos didn't know what to say. He managed to somehow stutter out, on instinct, "I...I love you...Alice..."

(What the hell, you're introducing his lover in your dream sequence too? Come on man. :P)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2829 on: July 07, 2013, 07:14:33 AM
(What the hell, you're introducing his lover in your dream sequence too? Come on man. :P)
(Who said Sinos loved her? ;))

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2830 on: July 07, 2013, 07:17:19 AM
(Oh no he's actually going through with Battle Dominatrix! What have my ideas done?)
(LOL, Buns' Hyper mode already as a sort of dom-gear look to it. Sort of. :P)

Medic Man rushed out to support the tipping Dr. Wily II, and slowly brought him back into the Medical Labs.

Medic - Doctoooooooooooor~ You should really stop getting yourself excited~

DWII - DETAILS!! *groans*

Medic - Any more... AND I'LL ENFORCE BED REST

DWII - *glups* Ok, OK!! Just teleport me into my evil spinning chair, and I'll stay put!!

Medic - ... OK~

Medic Man went over to the console, and entered in the co-ordinates... And Dr. Wily II disappeared...
In the control room, Dr. Wily II teleported right into his evil spinning chair.

DWII - Computer. Visuals on St. Acidburg.

Computer - Loading.

The computer screen blinked on multiple video feed from St. Acidburg, and all have on thing in common: Chaos.

DWII - Looks like Quickie is doing an excellent job down there. I'll have to reward her... Well. *noticed the Rabid Met army is reaching the last known location of the Fxenodrome* And soon, Phase one will begin!!

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2831 on: July 07, 2013, 07:19:20 AM
(Who said Sinos loved her? ;))

(Regardless, bad timing)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2832 on: July 07, 2013, 07:29:33 AM
The two snuck back towards the doorway leading to the Medic Lab and watched as Medic Man almost threatened to restrain WilyII to his bed if he didn't take it easy before teleporting him back to the control room.  They look to each other, wondering why the manic doctor would think to create a robot that threatening, but decides not to dwell any further on it and heads back to the control room, finding the door closed tight as usual.

And equally as usual is Emperor still hiding within the control room, unseen due to Vanish still being in effect.  There was no telling what was going on inside aside from the selfish card taking notes on what he was seeing, and Hierophant's Sight spell can only expose the circuitry and make-up of a machine, not what it's running.

"We could try Vanish again," Death muses silently.

"We could...but I don't want to startle anymore Robot Masters and be held responsible for any new damages they might cause trying to track us down...." Hierophant sighed, "We may as well go back to wandering about and finding an uninhabited place to keep watch of the rest of the cards."

They then vacate the control room to put his plan into action.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2833 on: July 07, 2013, 07:29:42 AM
(Is this Alice a robot? Because that's kind of funny considering Alice was one of the names that came up for Akai originally.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2834 on: July 07, 2013, 07:33:52 AM
(You know since everyone is having weird ass dreams now.)

Borock-bot was in a dreamless sleep when suddenly he was shown an 8-bit image.

There was an 8-bit version of himself with brown Ping Pong Paddles, instead of the normal red, in a black background with a blue and white border and shooting out some super fast Ping Pong balls that suspiciously looked like Coffee Beans.

Borock-bot woke up from the strange dream absolutely confused and decided that he needed more sleep after the strange afternoon he had.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2835 on: July 07, 2013, 07:37:29 AM
(Regardless, bad timing)
(Here's the difference:
You introduced a love interest of your character to establish the reason he's fighting.
[spoiler=Spoilers, duh]Sinos merely accessed Dr. Danow's memories (Remember: "Alice" is basically Dr. Alice Litterton before they got serious with science) to establish the concept that Sinos has the capability to access Dr. Danow's mind. Sinos is going to need it if he is to resist Tangent's influence when he kicks his ass eventually.[/spoiler]
If you want I can edit the post to make it a bit more obvious, but I didn't want to make it too obvious to Sinos either. ;))

(Is this Alice a robot? Because that's kind of funny considering Alice was one of the names that came up for Akai originally.)
(Nope. A human in Dr. Danow's universe.)

what

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2836 on: July 07, 2013, 07:45:54 AM
(Here's the difference:
You introduced a love interest of your character to establish the reason he's fighting.
[spoiler=Spoilers, duh]Sinos merely accessed Dr. Danow's memories (Remember: "Alice" is basically Dr. Alice Litterton before they got serious with science) to establish the concept that Sinos has the capability to access Dr. Danow's mind. Sinos is going to need it if he is to resist Tangent's influence when he kicks his ass eventually.[/spoiler]
If you want I can edit the post to make it a bit more obvious, but I didn't want to make it too obvious to Sinos either. ;))

(Well yeah, I know there are differences.

I don't have a problem with the story itself. It just simply feels odd seeing "Alice, I love you" during a "dream-like state", literally a few hours after I posted mine with near similar dialog.

You don't need to change it. It's fine. I just got some major deja vu.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2837 on: July 07, 2013, 07:58:46 AM
>near similar dialog.
(Wasn't yours basically her saying "why didn't you save me"? In fact the only real dialogue in this dream was Alice telling Corey to say something, and Corey saying he loved her.)

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2838 on: July 07, 2013, 08:03:07 AM
(... Less trying to justify each other in this thread, more plot advancement!! If both still want to go on, please in the discussion thread.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2839 on: July 07, 2013, 08:07:54 AM
(... Less trying to justify each other in this thread, more plot advancement!! If both still want to go on, please in the discussion thread.)

(Very well, milord.)

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #2840 on: July 07, 2013, 12:12:28 PM
Not far from Lou's Safe house.

"So how shall we proceed?" asked Reis. "You must have some idea on what to do next."

"Yeah wandering around isn't really gonna get us anywhere, that's why I'm waiting for Terra to return my call. I am gonna have her use her hacking skills to find out as much as possible. I couldn't find much using the laptop but maybe she can access something." Lou replied

"Then I recommend we stop and wait for her. I understand that you are worried for your friend, but it won't help matters if we are heading in the wrong direction." She moved over to a tree as she said this and sat down. "Come, sit by me and tell me more of this world."

For the next hour Lou spoke about crazy stories that took place in RPM. He told her about his friendship with PB. Then he spoke of other people like Vixy the founder of RPM, Sakura the apprentice, Fxeni who he called the "Warrior Inventor", he also mentioned PBPB, Zeta, and some others. He was interrupted when the communicator went off.

"Hey Lou, you rang?" asked a cheerful Terra.

"Yeah, need you to gather some intel." Lou responded. " I want you to find out what happened to Greg, but he goes by Protoman Blues or PB. See what networks you can tap into"

"Ok, that shouldn't be too hard. That laptop I gave you had a secondary purpose, after you connected to the net it started sending out worms that began infiltrating servers."

"I don't remember asking you to... you know what, never mind." Lou sighed as he said that.

"You know how she is, did you actually believe she would not take this chance to infiltrate the networks found in this world?" Reis asked.

"Alright let's see what we have here...." Terra said. She typed in a few commands and selected some of the options on her holo-display. "Alright, checking on the servers that I have access to. I have access to some but not all and the access varies depending on the server"

"Give me a list on what you have." Lou said

"We have some servers labeled w.shack , then a VixyGC, and let's see what else."  Terra selected another option "Then some really heavily encrypted ones, ISS and SS69 servers which are linked, then the WDS one, and finally some labeled FXE. Wow, these FXE are extremely encrypted and seems like it was upgraded pretty recently too."

"The WDS, ISS, and SS69 servers would probably be our best bet. I would avoid the FXE servers. I know who those belong to and I really don't want people to know I am here." Lou said. "It's still not gonna be easy, Wily most likely has a bunch of traps in his server and the other two have an A.I. floating around in them.

"REALLY?? What kind of A.I.? ask Terra "I would love to.."

"Not now Terra, keep your eye on the prize" Lou interrupted

"Ok, ok ... let's see what I can dig up" Terra said as she went to work.

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2841 on: July 07, 2013, 12:28:14 PM
Kharaxel, having found a place to sleep in one of the empty rooms with a bed, decided to finally let himself rest.
However, he was not sure when it happened but suddenly he felt a warm light on his face.

"...Ake... Up."

He could hear a familiar voice calling out to him.

"Mmm?" Kharaxel tried to muster his will to get up, but the bed was simply too comfortable.

"WAKE UP ALREADY!"

He felt that someone or something attacked his stomach with great force. In the end, he immediately sprung in back to the land of the awake.

"What the hell... WHO IS- Ah!"

Before him stood a pretty woman in white. She wore tight white jeans, a frilly shirt with long sleeves and her hair was long and white too.

"Finally you woke up, Khar-Ax-El."

Kharaxel couldn't exactly place it, but he recognized her voice... however the appearance didn't really ring any bells.

"Who are you?"

The woman made a pouting face, as if he said something horribly offending.

"That is cold. I was inside you for so long, yet you do not even recognize me."

"Wait... what?"

"I mean, I know I dress up differently now, but only someone as beautiful and sexy as me could be, well, ME."

"Wait, wait. Slow down... you are not making any sense here, miss..."

The woman sighed.

"Fine. I shall tell you my identity, because it seems like we are going nowhere with this."

"Please DO."

She took a deep breath and then...

"It is I. The Maiden."

Kharaxel took a moment to try and process what was just said to him.
Now he realized why he knew the voice, yet not recognized her... looks.

"You are alive?!"

"Now that is rude, why would I be dead?"

"I... well..."

"My brother, The Destroyer did kill Observer to protect me. Well, of course there is also the fact that he had to stop him from breaking the functions of the System."

"Okay... so what are you doing here?"

"That should be obvious... I am here because I am no longer a part of The System. I do not even possess most of my powers anymore, as such, I am stuck in this world."

"Fine. Let me elaborate... what are you doing in this room with me?"

"Well, you are the only person here I actually kind of know so..."

"I am better than nothing, huh?"

"Something like that. Yes."

Kharaxel began pondering what to do. He didn't really want to trust her fully, seeing as she was quite friendly with Tron while they sat in his body, but on the other hand, her cute looks told him to not be too mean to her.

"So what's up with your brother?"

"He is looking for a place for us to live in this world."

"And you're not helping him because?"

"Because that is boring, duh. I believe that by staying with you, and The Resistance, I might do some exciting things. Plus, I am a pretty knowledgable person. In fact, I could be even called a walking encyclopedia."

Kharaxel sighed.

"Fine. Tomorrow we'll talk about this with the rest of them. If they are fine with you staying, I won't protest."

"Thank you, Kharaxel."

Kharaxel realized that he should go to sleep, but this room had only one small bed, yet there was two of them. Even if The Maiden didn't want to sleep, it would feel rude for him to just doze off again. On the othe hand, he also felt he shouldn't leave her without observation.

"So, miss Maiden..."

"Call me Ephinathesia. And drop the 'miss'"

"Huh?"

"That is my true name."

"I see. So Ephinasthesia it is."

"Do you like it? I came up with it a moment ago."

Kharaxel opened his mouth, and then closed it emitting no sound. He decided to avoid mentioning his complaints about this kind of arragement, and just nodded to show that he likes it.

Tron flew through St. Acidburg. The city was in poor state, and even poorer seemed the mood of the people. He could feel their anger, rage and... fear.

"Oh how I love to take advantage of this... but right now, I have my priorities set."

Landing in small alley near an equally small house, Tron chuckled.

"She's inside... I can sense it."

Not wasting any time, Tron broke into the house, breaking doors down.

(Yeah. Gonna drag this a bit.
This thing with Maiden I gave a lot of consideration before introducing it. Her powers are pretty basic now, she can stil teleport though. But no invisibility and other stuffs. I'll probably write a full description for her and Tron soon.
To summarize, I just want to have a cute girl sidekick/love interest too. Sala does not count, because she's not really in love with Kharaxel, she merely loves to make him suffer.

I'm sorry for being unoriginal. : <)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2842 on: July 07, 2013, 12:38:32 PM
(lol the end of the maiden scene, well written)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2843 on: July 07, 2013, 12:50:35 PM
(Darn it. My servers were just recently upgraded after Sapph hacked in... And I'm being hacked again!? DARN YOUR UNRELIABILITY MICROSOFT :W)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2844 on: July 07, 2013, 04:51:37 PM
(Well since Lou is hacking servers all he has to do is find Borock-bot's Drop-Box account and find that report he made that he probably updated sometime in the Karaoke Bar to include new members of the Resistance. XD

Also yay The Maiden is alive and it took awhile for me to figure out how to pronounce her name. I'm either going to make a new Nickname for her or Zeta is still just going to call her Ghost Lady.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2845 on: July 07, 2013, 05:48:44 PM
(A new nickname plz. I wish to know what you might come up with.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2846 on: July 07, 2013, 10:36:06 PM
Fxeni stared at the screen momentarily, taking in everything that happened. While there was obvious advantages to PBPB having this connection with ADA, Fxeni wasn't sure he liked where things were heading currently. He took a deep breath and looked over to PBPB, who was typing something up on the console nearby.

"Hey, Peebs... about PB-" Fxeni started to say to PBPB before she interrupted him.

"You know I did the right thing, Fxeni. He was not in the right state of mind and you know it!" She said looking over to him.

"I know... but Peebs, just don't make a habit of it, ok? It might make people uneasy." Fxeni replied with a sigh.

"I'm just doing what's best for everyone right now!" PBPB said, starting to get frustrated.

"I know, I know... just don't let it stress you out, alright? I'm here to share some of the burden if you need me to." Fxeni said as he walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder. People can easily do something in the heat of the moment that they'll regret later when they're stressed... Fxeni thought to himself, recalling some of the things he's done in the past.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." She replied with a smile. They stood there like that for a moment, staring at each other.

"Well uhh... I'm going to go start preparations on my next project." Fxeni said as he quickly took his hand off her shoulder and walked over to the nearby console.

"Another one? What's this one going to be?" PBPB asked, wondering what he was planning.

"The way I figure, the doc won't leave the same weaknesses on the Wily Star as last time... Say what you will about him, but he isn't exactly stupid. We might need something a bit stronger to bust through his defenses this time." Fxeni explained, recalling the debriefing of the destruction of the previous Wily Star.

"Makes sense... what will you be making?" She questioned.

"That all depends on how much time and resources we have to work with. Do you think you can handle things up here for now?" He replied, running some quick calculations on the nearby console.

"I was kind of hoping you'd join me in the office for a bit... but I guess this is more important. With ADA, I'm sure I can handle everything up here just fine!" She answered.

"Alright... contact me if ever you need me. I'm sure ADA will know where I am." He answered as he saved the calculations on the network for future use.

"Oh, I will..." PBPB said with a grin, staring off into space as her mind wandered. Fxeni was already out of the room though, and didn't hear this.

I just hope I can finish this in time... Fxeni thought as he walked through the hallways.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2847 on: July 08, 2013, 02:52:43 AM
"So basically Peebs put PB under house arrest?" Asch asked as he and Sakura sat across from each other on his bed.

"Yeah and now he can't leave the base or even go to the hanger, at the moment he's being confined to his room until further notice." Sakura sighed.

"Wow that's pretty nuts, but I think it'll be for his own good if he's having thoughts like that." Asch reasoned.

"I agree with that and I honestly would have done the same thing, it's just the way that it happened that worries me." Sakura said concerned.

"Yeah the way that PBPB did it was a bit harsh, calling Security and putting PB in force fields must have been beyond humiliating." Asch nodded "The fact that PBPB can do that at anytime now makes me feel uneasy, she better not let that power go to her head."

"That is troublesome but I'm also concerned with how PB reacted to it, he looked so mad.  It looked like he was going to go Egosayian at any minute." Sakura looked down "I've never seen PB so mad before what happened, but when I saw him get angry like that I felt so scared that he would hurt himself or worse measures would have been taken."

"Yikes that must have been frightening." Asch's eyes widened "You don't think it was a lasting effect of the Frenzy Waves do you?"

"I don't doubt that with how long he was exposed to them but I think it's deeper than that." Sakura pondered "I think that this entire situation has got him so stressed, not only with the citizens crying bloody murder but now Quickie betraying us can you really blame him for acting this way?"

"Honestly I don't, it's impossible for anyone to keep their cool about something like that." Asch agreed.  "The poor guy has been though so much [parasitic bomb] this past week that I'm surprised he's even standing here right now."

"I know, I just wish that I could help him more.  But I don't know what to do and I don't want to lose him." Sakura responded as she teared up a little.

"The best thing we can do right now is give him some time and let him know that we'll be there for him." Asch said as he dried her tears and rested his hand on her cheek  "We'll help him out however we can."

"Yeah but with Wily II not letting up, it won't be easy on him." Sakura sighed. "If Quickie was sent as a scout to observe the state of St. Acidburg and sow more seeds of chaos there's no doubt he's going to attack tomorrow."

"I know and you have another small fever so there's now way you're going tomorrow." Asch said as he placed his hand on her forehead "You need more rest."

"As much as I hate not being able to help, I know I can't go out there in my state." Sakura agreed. "It's much too risky."

"Maybe since you're going to be staying here not matter what you can talk to PB and help him a little more somehow." Asch suggested.

"I know I will, I just hope that he won't be cooped up in his room tomorrow.  That's not going to be good for him at all, we can't treat him like a prisoner." Sakura sighed.

"We'll see what happens tomorrow and take it from there." Asch replied "For now both of us need to get some rest."

"Um is it okay if I stay here tonight?" Sakura blushed "I just don't know if I'll be able to sleep well tonight after everything that's happened, there's too much on my mind right now."

"No problem I understand." Asch nodded "You can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep in the capsule tonight.  If you want I can even stay up until you fall asleep, and if you need me after that you can wake me up and we can talk some more.  That sound good to you?"

"Yeah." Sakura nodded "I would like that very much, I feel a little better with you here."

"I'm glad I can help." Asch smiled before kissing her on the cheek.  "Try to get some rest okay?"

"I'll try." Sakura said as she got under the covers.

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #2848 on: July 08, 2013, 05:01:21 AM
"Ok Lou, I have been able to fully infiltrate the ISS and SS69 servers. The A.I. is pretty advanced, but it seems distracted somehow. It keeps jumping in and out of a terminal. Anyway, I have installed a backdoor and should be able to go in and out without being noticed. If they do eventually find it I have it set up in such a way that it won't trace back to me." Terra said. "As for your friend I have found a few files that might help shed some light on what happened. I am downloading those into your H.U.D. as we speak."

"Cool, thanks" Lou said. He pressed a concealed button on the rim of his hat and a visor dropped down as it activated. Moments later the files appeared on screen

"Let me highlight the important bits. Here take a look at this." Terra told Lou.

"So he was captured. How the hell did he let that happen? Terra what's this bit about "Frenzy waves"? It says he was exposed to it and that's what made him go berserk." said Lou.

"There isn't much here about how or what these waves are, it mentions where he was held captive and that he was exposed but not much more then that. He was in a place called the Fxenodrome." Terra said.

"What???? That's one of Fxeni's. Did he.." Lou didn't get a chance to finish when Terra cut him off.

"Hold on a second Lou, this file here says that the Fxenodrome was taken over by Wily during the time your friend was imprisoned. It turns out it was taken back just recently too. Hmmm, well that explains why his servers are hyper encrypted. Wait, there is more. Your friend is alive!" Terra could hear Lou breathe a sigh of relief. She continued after a moment. "Looks like he is up in a space station somewhere. He also appears to.. ahh, here we go... he seems to be confined to quarters. I see some command codes here for droids to escort and keep to keep him under guard."

"What? Why?" Lou said with anger creeping into his voice.

"Calm yourself dear, at least we now know he is alive and that it appears that he had been affected by something which would indicate that he was not himself." Reis said "Since we know your friend is safe for the moment what can we discover about how this happened to him? Terrra-byte, what about this other server you mentioned? Does it contain any information we can use?"

"That would be the WDS server. It's pretty heavily encrypted, I've been able to get some bits of infomation. It looks like this is where we can get the files for those "Frenzy Waves". There is no sneaky way of getting to them though. If you want that info I am gonna have to smash my way in. The problem is if I do that, we are gonna get locked out permanently." Terra said.

"Can you do it without Wily tracking it back to you and then us?" Lou asked as he shut off the visor.

"I think so" Terra replied sounding confident.

"Do it."  Lou said

"This is gonna be fun." Terra responded as she punched in a few commands. She then grabbed her goggles from around her neck and put them on. As she did so a holographic sphere started to materialize and surround her. "Ok Lou, starting  my virtual dive..... now!"

A few seconds later a virtual version of Terra appeared within the net, not far them the WDS servers.

"Ok approaching the firewall now, preparing to capture the first subroutine. Once I do that I will be able to smash through the firewall and have full access to the server, but its gonna set off every alarm here." Terra made a few motions with her hand and selected some options that appeared. "It about to get crazy in here!" As she said this she smashed through. Her holo spehere started to glow orange and a two minute timer appeared over to her left. "I'm in" she yelled.

Dr. Wily's servers went on full alert responding to the threat. "Threat Dectected! Activating Upgraded Defensive!" Said a computerized voice. "Defensive Program Online. Reaper.Exe Activating!" A swirl of data started to converge forming into a cloaked figure. It was completely black with red eerie eyes. With a wave of its hand it summoned multiple defense programs in the shape of little grim reapers. It then converted it's left hand into a scythe and pointed toward the origin of the threat and spoke "Swarm". With that the reapers started to attack.

"So you want to play." Said Terra with a smirk. She wave her hand and selected a new option. Suddenly orbs appeared around her and they rushed out to counter the reapers. As they started to destroy each other she took the opportunity to dive deeper into the server. "Come on, Come one... where is it... where is it?" She dove even deeper. Terra noticed she only had a minute left and more then half her orbs had been already destroyed. "Frenzy wave... there!" As she tried to move forward Reaper.exe appeared before her swinging his scythe. Terra managed to avoid the attack and activated another defensive option. A flash of light emitted from Terra's virtual form causing every program to slowdown. She was able to dance around Reaper.exe and reach the files.

"Ok, Lou I have the files, I don't have time to sort what is useful and what is junk so I  .... Aaah" Terra screamed as Reaper.exe grabbed her neck from behind. As she was being lifted up she activated another  button.

"It's over." said Reaper.exe

"You really should look behind you." Terra told him. There was a loud hum as her remaining orbs appeared behind Reaper.exe. They slammed into him knocking Terra free and as he fell they attached themselves to him and started to glow.

"What??? Nooooooo!!!!" screamed Reaper.exe

"Boom." Terra whispered, which activated the orbs self destruct subroutines. There was a massive explosion and as the wave approached her she activated her emergency shutdown and logged off.

"I GOT IT!!!!" yelled Terra into her communicator. "HAHAHA, THAT WAS AWESOME!!!"

"OW!!" Lou cried out. "My Ears!"

"Oh Sorry, it got a little intense in there" Terra apologized. "I have the information needed... and it looks like I might have a location for you two to check out. Give me a bit to sort through it."

"Excellent work Terra" said Reis. "Louis, I believe we should start preparing to move out again. She will not take long to find what we need."

Two red eyes could be seen as the smoke cleared. Reaper.exe emerged with his fist clenched in anger. He immediately started to secure the server determined not to let in anymore intruders,for if they did he would destroy them and with that he vanished.

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2849 on: July 08, 2013, 05:04:49 AM
Pyro was curled up on a giant pillow and snoring loudly. Somewhere in his subconscious, he was dancing from front of a microphone with two women in 80s spandex as his backup dancer...

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh, give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

(And yes, Pyro rickrolled you with his dreams. 8D)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus