Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394372

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2800 on: July 05, 2013, 11:18:13 PM
Josei - "Perhaps you're right... Thanks guys. I feel a lot better, though if you don't mind I'd still like to hang around with you a bit, its kind of lonely being here without somebody else and I'd like to give Akai her space too."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2801 on: July 06, 2013, 12:10:17 AM
"Yeah no problem we pretty much have nothing much else to do anyway." Asch smiled.

"Incoming Transmission, Commander Sakura please report to the bridge." ADA stated.

"I guess PBPB is ready to give her report, Asch is it okay if you stay here?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah of course." Asch nodded.

"Thanks." Sakura replied as she headed for the bridge.

(All yours PB.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2802 on: July 06, 2013, 04:13:50 AM
(Are Asch and Sakura dating or something?)
(Makes it so much sweeter when he's back under MY control. 8D)

(Hahaha, you could make Buns some dominatrix armor!  8D)
(LOL, her hyper mode already has a bikini set... Which sort of resembles dom-gear... Sort of. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2803 on: July 06, 2013, 09:15:35 AM
Back on the I.S.S., Fxeni & PBPB had reached Main OPS. The power started coming on as the systems began activating themselves. The commander's office doors opened in the background.

"All systems operational!" ADA reported.

"I bet they are." Fxeni slyly said. "So, I guess you're taking the office?"

"We could...share it? The office, I mean!" PBPB said blushing.

"We'll discuss that later. Right now let's get the SexStation & Fxenodrome on the line." Fxeni responded.

"Roger. ADA, open...wait, lemme see something!" PBPB said as she waved her hand and opened up visual communications with both the SexStation and the Fxenodrome. "I'm really getting the hand of this!"

Moments later, Sakura arrived on the bridge of SexStation 2069.

"Glad to see you're doing well, Lil Ms. Hot Legs." PBPB told her.

"I see your mission was a success. Awesome work in reclaiming the I.S.S. from ol' Bathair." Sakura responded.

"It wasn't easy. We ran across some...problems. Is PB in the room with you?" Fxeni asked.

"No. Last I checked he in his quarters taking a shower or resting." Sakura told them. "Should I ask him to come up to the bridge?"

"No, it's better he doesn't hear this quite yet. Hang on, lemme see why Vixy's not picking up!" PBPB told her while trying to hail the Fxenodrome. Meanwhile, in a hallway...

Lemme see what the situation is before I decide to go find Wanda or not. PB thought to himself as he made his way to the bridge.

Vixy finally answered the communication. In the background, screams of panic could be heard. "Hey everyone. Sorry I didn't answer sooner. Things are kinda crazy down here." Vixy said.

"Are you alright, Vix? What's going on down there?" Sakura asked. "Is Wily attacking again?"

"Not to my knowledge. The citizens are in a bit of a frenzy right now." Vixy said as PB, unbeknownst to anyone, wandered into the bridge area. Hearing about the St. Acidburg citizens made his mind flashback to him destroying the city while enraged. He stood there, hidden behind one of the bridge stations, and listened.

"...buildings were destroyed, and people...well they thought PB had returned. They were trying to force their way into the Fxenodrome all at once. Thankfully Fxeni's forcefield's kept them from stampeding in here. It's not looking good. They blame the resistance for what happened to the city. Especially my poor sex muffin. I'm doing what I can to calm them down, but so far it's not helping." Vixy told them all. "Also, I think...I saw Quickie in the crowd. She was possibly yelling some of the slander out loud, when I saw her standing there...smiling...before she sped off."

"Quickie?" Sakura asked concerned.

Q-Quickie...but that's impossible...she's not... PB, wide eyed, thought to himself. What is she doing back? She told me to leave her there...that she was...

"I guess the Doc wasted no time putting her back into the field. Damn." Fxeni said as he thought to himself, I might get a chance to test this thing soon...

"Back in the field? I don't understand Fxey-San. Why would Quickie spread such lies about PB?" Vixy asked.

"It's more than that, Vixy. She was here, guarding the I.S.S. after Sakura's infiltration to get the parts we needed to repair the SexStation's energy core. She attacked us. She nearly killed me and would've killed Peebs afterwards. I've never seen her like that. She was taking pleasure in it, toying with me even. I don't know why she's working with Wily, but definitely consider her an enemy!" Fxeni told her, with a bit of sadness and anger in his voice.

Did he do to her what he did to me? No...the Frenzy Waves turned me into a mindless killing... PB's thoughts paused as more flashes of victims appeared in his mind. He clutched his head in pain. But then why is she working for Wily? Quickie...what happened to you? Why did you make me leave you there...

"Then it was her. She must have been the one who started all the riots in the first place. But why?" Vixy asked.

"[tornado fang]ing shits'mores! Dr. Doucheimanjaro is a step ahead of us. He must've known we planned to move the refugees somewhere other than the Fxenodrome. Now who knows if they'll come up here." PBPB said. "Fxeni and I can't go down there and help. We need to get the I.S.S. fully ready for battle. The reason we needed to take back the station was because we discovered that the Wily Star II is being rebuilt."

"WHAT?!" Sakura yelled out. "But we just destroyed that damn thing. Where is he getting the resources for this?"

"We're not sure. We should probably find that out, but not right now. We need to send Vixy some help in dealing with the refugees. Fxeni & I can handle things here for the time being, especially now that I'm connected to ADA." PBPB stated.

"I've got the help department handled." Sakura said. "We've recently had an influx of new members join our side. They're heading for my Weapon's Shack tomorrow to arm themselves. After they're done there, I'll send them to help you calm the people down, Vixy. Since they're recent members, they shouldn't alarm the citizens all that much. Perhaps they can even talk some sense into them and make them realize that it's not PB's fault!"

"...it is my fault." PB somberly said as he walked out from behind the station. "All of this is my fault..."

"...PB..." Sakura said silently as she saw her master appear from behind the station, knowing that he probably just heard everything they were talking about.

"Don't talk like that." PBPB said at him. "You had know way of knowing he'd go insane and start this stupid war with us."

"Peebs is right, muffin." Vixy chimed in. "We were all caught off guard by this."

"That's my point. Don't you see, this all happened because I allowed a madman to run around our planet. Friend or not, the man is insane. Power hungry. He lives to conquer. And I let him continue to build Robot Master after Robot Master. For [tornado fang] sake, I even let him help me make some to run my Intergalactic Sex Shack. I should've seen this coming... I did see it coming, but I was too [tornado fang]ing arrogant. I though I could stop him on my own if he ever tried something like this. And finally, I let my ego & anger get the best of me and he took my mind, my powers, and set me loose on innocent people. He's been playing me like a goddamn harp since day one."

"But PB... we all were fooled by him. It wasn't just you..." Sakura said, trying to reason with him.

"I...killed them... I killed all those people... I could've killed all of you..." PB said. "Those people are right to blame me. They deserve justice...so I'm going to hand myself over to them..."

"LIKE HELL YOU ARE, DUMBASS!" PBPB said as her eyes began to glow, she waved her hand and PB was suddenly trapped in a security force field.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" PB screamed at her.

"Security lockdown. Protoman Blues' command clearance has been revoked. Protoman Blues is hereby confined to SexStation 2069 by order of Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues." ADA stated over the speakers.

"WHAT THE [tornado fang] DID YOU DO?" PB, pissed off, asked PBPB.

"My mind can access ADA now, dick-for-brains. I just removed all your clearance codes. You cannot teleport out. You cannot access the hangar or summon the Orbots to get you out. You're not leaving that station until you're in your right [tornado fang]ing frame of mind!" PBPB said angrily. "Security. Confine him to his quarters for the time being."

Peebs... Fxeni thought while looking at her, slightly concerned with all the power she had now.

As security drones came over to the force field, they activated portable force field generator devices on their belts, which created a cylindrical force field around him. "Please, if you'll come with us, sir!" one of the guards said to him.

PB's anger was intensifying. He could feel his power starting to swell up. As he thought about turning into an Ego Saiyan, his mind flashed back to St. Acidburg, the fight with Vixy, and the people he killed. He then saw Sakura, tears starting to form in her eyes. All he could do was stare at her before just lowering his head. His anger was instantly replaced with sorrow as his hair was no longer standing straight up. "Y-you're right. I just... I'll just go... I'm sorry everyone..." he said as security lead him off of the bridge and back to his quarters.

"You didn't have to do that!" Sakura yelled at PBPB somewhat upset at what she did to him.

"The idiot was about to commit suicide. What choice did I have?" PBPB responded.

"She's right, Sakura." Vixy responded. "Peebs was acting with his best intentions in mind."

"You're right, of course. It's just hard to see him like that." Sakura stated.

"Dry your tears, people. We're at war. We've got to act. Sakura, you continue to heal and get yourself ready for action ASAP. Send those rookies down to help Vixy quell the refugees rage. Have whomever's the best diplomat, people person, or goddamn haggler try to convince them to come up to the I.S.S. with us. They're going to be in harm's way no matter what, so we might as well keep them here in the Detachable Habitat Areas. Plus we need the Fxenodrome as a ground base. We can't keep using it to shelter them. We have a war to win. Vixy, keep the scanners on high alert down there. In addition to the riots, he may have sent Quickie there as a scout to determine the current situation for a more frontal attack. Stay on guard. Fxeni and I will continue to get this place ready."

"Roger." Sakura said.

"Good luck everyone!" Vixy said.

"Over and out!" PBPB said before shutting down communications.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2804 on: July 06, 2013, 09:29:14 AM
(God [tornado fang]ing damn man, just god [tornado fang]ing damn.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2805 on: July 06, 2013, 09:30:09 AM
(Indeed, this is getting heavy.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2806 on: July 06, 2013, 09:58:30 AM
(Yes. You all let your guard down, and let me run wild. YOU YOURSELF ARE TO BLAME >BD)

Posted on: July 06, 2013, 15:53:22
The Rabid Mets have arrived at St. Acidburg, but they are still some distance away from the Fxenodrome. Munching and crunching their way through, they are hungry for the taste of civilian suffering and n00bs.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2807 on: July 06, 2013, 10:03:04 AM
(Haha, I take it you like? XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2808 on: July 06, 2013, 10:07:27 AM
(Of course I did! NOW GIVE ME FULL MOD STATUS 8D

And the Rabid Met army is approaching the Fxenodrome for phase one, enjoy. :P)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2809 on: July 06, 2013, 10:08:26 AM
(LOL, NEVER!!! XD)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2810 on: July 06, 2013, 10:12:28 AM
(Okay I'm fresh out of new material for Josei, not much he can do right now but be a sitting duck.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2811 on: July 06, 2013, 10:36:17 AM
(We still need to get to the Weapons Shack and then the new Resistance members need to meet the Mets to fight)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2812 on: July 06, 2013, 11:11:16 AM
(I'm gonna update soon, I just need to catch up with rest of the posts and get my [parasitic bomb] together. SO PLZ WAIT A BIT)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2813 on: July 06, 2013, 11:44:01 AM
(LOL, NEVER!!! XD)
(ONCE I WIN THIS WAR I WILL GET MY FULL MOD STATUS!! >BD)

(We still need to get to the Weapons Shack and then the new Resistance members need to meet the Mets to fight)
(And then once they take care of the Mets... Comes the Zero Joes. [eyebrow])

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2814 on: July 06, 2013, 05:59:10 PM
(I'm thinking of having Phi meet up with the Resistance at the bar after everyone wakes up. So we can't exactly leave out for the shack immediately; just bear with me a little when that time comes.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2815 on: July 06, 2013, 10:50:48 PM
After finally leaving the shower and getting his clothes washed, Kharaxel began to wander the hallways of Sexstation, looking for the rest.

"I still get lost in this place, well, I guess it is pretty huge."

Suddenly, his mind returned to the strange situation he found himself in. He barely understood any of it, but at least Tron was gone.

However, so was The Maiden.

In a way, it was strange. He felt glad and relieved that Tron was no longer with him.
But at the same time, in the corner of his mind, he was still afraid.
That it might not have been the end.

Suddenly a voice got him out of the trance.

"Hey, Kharaxel!" Spoke Asch.

"Oh? Finally..." Said Kharaxel putting his uneasiness aside. "And Josei too. So, what's going on?"

Upon having been presented a body, Tron entered it immediately. He could feel his pain disappearing.
Although his current powers weren't at their zenith, he still possessed quite a lot and...

When the pain completely disappeared,  it was replaced by a twisted euphoria. Finally he had a body, a strong one at that.
With this he no longer had to take any abuse. He didn't have to worry about the crystal either.

Finally he could...

"So, Tron. Do you like it?"

Tron chuckled.

"Indeed... Wily. I like it... now, let's get down to business. I have a declaration to make for this entire world, but especially for the Resistance."

"Oh?"

Tron began concentrating dark energy in both of his hands.

"But you see... it can apply to you too, old man."

With that said, he unleashed a huge blast of energy that knocked back Wily and Medic Man, damaging the Madical Labs in the process.

Wily could feel, that he seems to have made a terrible mistake.

Tron laughed proudly.

"This body is amazing! I AM AMAZING! Well, I guess I should give you props for handing it out to me. HA HA!"

Wily coughed.

"So... you're betraying me."

"Yes. I am. However, don't feel bad, I planned to do this from the very moment I arrived here. Of course, certain things happened and my goals changed."

"What?"

"At first I just wanted to take you down and take control of your armies (after we would have killed the Resistance). And of course use you to get me back into my godhood... but..."

Tron walked over to Wily, and crouched down to face him.

"Now... I'm no longer interested in your armies or taking over the world."

"Then what... do you want?"

"Revenge! Ever since I came to this world, I've been humiliated beyond most horrific nightmares. I endured it... for so long. BUT NOT ANYMORE! I will take my revenge on all of you!"

Tron got up and began to charge a dark aura around himself.

"So Wily, if you want to take over this world... I SUGGEST YOU HURRY UP! BECAUSE SOON, THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT HERE EXCEPT DEATH! AHAHAHAHA!"

With those words said, Tron shot off upwards, breaking through every floor of WDS, until he reached the outside.

"Now... time to find our dearest Sala." He spoke to himself, chuckled and flew away towards St. Acidburg.

(So yeah. I don't plan anybody encountering Tron in St. Acidburg. He's just there to get Sala. Besides, he wants to surprise the Resistance... and um, sorry Wily. : <)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2816 on: July 06, 2013, 11:17:11 PM
There was some commotion going on the floor above.  Though Hierophant and Death knew it would be suicide, they decided to check it out anyway just to be sure of the problems they might be facing in the coming future.

Using Hierophant's staff, they eventually reach the medic lab in time to see Tron, seemingly back to his old self, attack WilyII while preaching about leveling everything and challenging the doctor to get to domination before the entire planet is reduced to rubble before blasting through the ceiling and seemingly out of the WDS.

"Where do you think he's heading?" Death mutters low enough for only Hierophant to hear.

"I dunno....  I'll check it out once I make sure the doctor and his quirky medic robot are okay...." Hierophant mutters back.

Death wanted to protest, but knows that if anything were to happen to the Doctor, Hajime will only end up with the bulk of the blame should the Resistance uncover his identity within the dragon mech he spent most of the war replicating to look like one of the original Wily's old fortress guards.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2817 on: July 07, 2013, 01:46:27 AM
Back at the Karaoke Bar...

Archetype, fast asleep, finds his past continuing to haunt him.

He shifted and stirred, murmuring the words I'm sorry over and over again.

-- Within his dream --

A woman with rosy skin, light brown hair and hazel-colored eyes peered over what seemed to be Archetype's point of view, with a beautiful night sky behind her and fireflies dancing in the air.

Why didn't you save me? Did you even try? She spoke with a soft, almost eerily calm voice. Slowly she extended her arm out and lightly brushed the sides of his face with two of her fingers. I thought you loved me. I thought you said we'd be together.

What was a beautiful night sky behind her quickly turned into a "sick" orange and red color, and the fireflies burned up as a blazing fire engulfed everything around them. The rose-tinted woman began to twist up her face into what could only be described as sorrow and anger. A tear ran down her cheek, and she repeated in a soft, crackling voice: Why didn't you save me? She narrowed her eyes and looked at him, with what now seemed to be inside an apartment room, suddenly enclosed around them. Fire stretched across the walls and the ceiling. She broke out of her soft demeanor and yelled: Who were you really fighting for?! You never cared about me did you?!

Pieces of ceiling and glassware fell to the ground as the bright fire covered nearly every inch of the room. Crackling wood and debris crashed down and the room was soon filled with dark, choking smoke.

Archetype wanted to call out to her. He felt the nagging vibrations in his throat; the words "I'm sorry" and "I love you" forming in his lips... but he couldn't say it. A tear ran down his face as he reached out to her hand, but she pulled away.

His legs feeling like a ton of bricks, he tried to approach her. The fire continued to get worse every second and the apartment shifted into an ugly gray tone, which now looked like a raging fireplace.

The woman had her back turned to him. He was finally able to yell out "LUNA!!" She slowly turned around, looked directly into his eyes and gave him a light smile. She reached around her neck and took off a silver pendant. She placed it in one hand and reached out her arm for him to take it.

He ran towards her, but seemed to be running in one place, as if he was on a treadmill. The more he ran, the further she appeared from his eyesight. He stretched out his hand "No! Luna, I..." And right before his eyes...

BOOOOOOM!!!

He was now outside the apartment complex, as huge fireballs shot out through the windows. Glass shattering and flying across the street, with heavy smoke growing as tall as the eye can see.

"Luna... Lu...na..." Archetype fell to his knees and covered his face. He knelt there, in front of the building, with only the sound of crackling wood and roaring flames devouring the surrounding area.

That is, until he heard a single, child-like voice saying "Is... is Luna really..." The child couldn't finish her sentence. Archetype looked over at the voice beside him. Startled, he quickly jumped and backed away a few inches from the child.

He spoke, with his voice shaking a bit, "Who are you?" What he saw distracted him from the fire just a few feet away from him. A mysterious white figure in the shape of a small child. There were no identifying features like a face, hair, nails or even skin. Even the gender was a mystery. The figure was completely white, with literally nothing else to describe. Well, nothing else except the voice, which sounded like a young girl.

The figure said nothing else and suddenly ran off until it disappeared from his vision. When he looked back to the building, it was no longer there. Instead, supply bags were in its place; the ones he would later use on his journey to find himself. With one final "I'm sorry", he walked over to the bags and reached over to pick them up.

However, once he grabbed one of the handles on the bags, he abruptly woke up from his deep slumber. *pant* *pant* *pant* Archetype shot up from the floor he was laying on in a serious sweat. He held his head and murmured "Great... that [tornado fang]ing dream again" He rubbed his neck, which was sore from sleeping on the ground all night. "Or should I say nightmare..."

He checked the room's clock that was beside the nightstand and he read aloud "4:39"

With a sigh, he crawled into bed and looked up at the ceiling, reminding him of the ceiling of the apartment complex Luna was in. He stared at it for a few minutes until he finally said "You're not crumbling down... not if I have anything to say about it"

And with that he turned over on his side, and tried to get some more rest.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 03:21:33 AM by Phi »

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2818 on: July 07, 2013, 03:41:37 AM
Asch, Josei, and Kharaxel continued their small talk when Sakura entered the room.

"Oh Sakura you're back how did...it....?" Asch cut himself off when he noticed the look on Sakura's face, she looked like she did when she had that nightmare or when she found out what happened to PB.  

"Asch..." Sakura said pitifully.

"Sakura what's going on?" Asch asked worriedly as he went over to her immediately and hugged her.

"Asch I...PB....he....he...." Sakura sputtered out as she began to cry into his chest.

"Sakura...." Asch said softly as he picked her up bridal style "Let's go to my room, you can tell me what happened there."

"O-Okay...." Sakura nodded into his shirt and continued crying.

"Guys I'm sorry but I have to take care of this." Asch apologized

"No problem dude you don't need to say anything, me and Kharaxel will stay here." Josei replied understandingly.

"This is more important, you can tell us what happened tomorrow." Kharaxel nodded

"Thanks guys." Asch said as he left the room.

Meanwhile.....

"I guess she was more tired than I thought." Zeta thought to herself as she closed the door to her room softly with the Egg in her arm "I hope Red finds out more about herself, she's a bright girl."

Zeta walked away from her room when she saw a group of security bots leading PB to his room.

"PB?!" Zeta shouted as she ran towards him only to be stopped by the force field and falling on her butt and hands grabbing both sides of the Egg case "Oh what the hell, I fell on my butt again!?"

"Zeta...." PB said to her but unable to look at her.  

"PB what's going on?!" Zeta asked as she looked up at him and her eyes widen.  He looked worse than last night and his Doubt FRESCA had at least tripled in size.

"Protoman Blues is to be confined to his quarters." One of the security drones said to her.

"What?!" Zeta shouted as she got up.  "PB what the hell is going on, what happened to you?!"

"Zeta you should probably go back to your room, you don't have to come with me..." PB began.

"I'M GOING!" Zeta yelled at him for even suggesting the idea.

"But I know I can't stop you..."PB finished.

"Understood." Another security drone said as they continued towards PB's room.  PB still refused to look at her, and he felt ashamed about everything.

Zeta had an idea of what could have happened but decided to wait until she had the full story.

Eventually they reached his quarters and PB stepped into the room and sat on his bed.  The security drones stopped Zeta for a moment to explain a few things to her.

"There will be a force field at the entrance of this area, should you feel the need to exit we will lower it to allow you to do so.  Also for your own protection..." One of the drones opened a compartment and handed her a taser.

"Seriously?" Zeta asked with eyes wide open staring at the object.

"It is for your protection." The drone repeated.

"Whatever." Zeta shook her head as she entered the room herself.  Two drones stood at the entrance side by side as they put up the force field.

"Have a good night, sir." A drone said before shutting the door.

"Oh god that's just not right!" Zeta shuddered.

"What's wrong?" PB asked a bit curious but still not looking at her.

"I kinda don't like talking to drones, they're just so...robotic!" Zeta said filled with disgust.

"You mean that they don't express emotion right?" PB stated.

"I just don't like something that I can't read, I rely on reading body language, facial expressions, and tone much more than FRESCA, but more than that I just find them creepy." Zeta sighed as she put the Egg and taser on the nightstand where she can reach them.  "Anyway what the hell is going on, why are you being confined here?"

"You'd probably hate me if I told you..." PB sighed.

Zeta looked at him before sitting down on the bed next to him putting one of her arms around him and used her other hand to turn his head and forced him to look at her.

"PB please..." Zeta said softly "I can't stand seeing you like this and not knowing why."

PB stared at her blankly before slightly nodding and Zeta let go of his head.  He looked down again and began to tell her everything that happened.  Zeta listened carefully as PB told her everything that happened a few minutes ago.

"So now I can't leave the base at all and my status as commander is officially gone..." PB finished.

"I guess the Trauma Conga Line stops for no man." Zeta said quite bluntly.

"...What?" PB asked incredulously and looked at her with his eyebrow raised.

"Sorry BB got me into reading TvTropes." Zeta said sheepishly "What I meant to say is I can't believe your week got worse than it already was."

"No doubt this might be the second worst day of my life, but I know it can get even worse." PB sighed.

"Yeah it can always get worse, I know that very well." Zeta sighed.

"Aren't you going to slap me, you must hate me now for how I acted." PB asked sullenly.

"What would slapping you do when you already feel like [parasitic bomb] and you're not even trying to hide it this time." Zeta replied "You've been through enough in such a short amount of time, no need for me to humiliate you more."

"I see...." PB sighed.

"Besides....I kind of expected something like this to happen, well except Quickie working for Baldy II." Zeta admitted.

"Really?" PB asked as he looked at her.

"Think about it, with something as crazy as this do you think that people can think rationally about it, especially yourself?" Zeta started  "People are confused and the media doesn't care about reporting the truth, they only care about ratings and will do anything to get them.  

The worst part is that 99.9% of them will believe whatever is spoon fed to them, seriously me and BB turned the News on this morning and turned it off 5 minutes in because we couldn't stand what those firmly pressed suits were saying."

"I guess when you said our reputation wasn't good you were saying it nicely." PB stated.

"The media is pretty much pro Baldy now, they didn't even show me fighting you, Sakura's concert, or mentioned that the Raptors killed people too." Zeta sighed "For gods sake those things killed one of my regular customers but I sure as hell don't think they would believe me."

"You sure it was a Raptor?" PB asked.

"He had no burns and he wasn't sliced to pieces, he was clearly smashed through and through." Zeta said looking down.  "Unfortunately that slowed me down a little."

"...I'm so sorry Zeta." PB apologized.

"It's not your fault." Zeta shook her head "Yes you made some mistakes that led to this situation but you can't blame yourself for everything that's happened, Wily is trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes and he's already shown that he has no qualms of controlling people in anyway possible.  

Sure you may have seen this war coming and could have stopped it if you acted but the man is too good of an actor and other people didn't give a damn until it was too late.  Neko could have stopped him but she's a neutral in all this and felt that someone else could handle it.  Borockman stopped him every time Baldy II did something but always let him go in the end.  

Hell that bastard Sparky could have easily take down RPM if he went after Wily and took over his [parasitic bomb] but he was so stupidly obsessed with his hatred of cat girls that he...."

Zeta stopped herself from finishing her sentence and looked at PB who looked at her with concern.

"Um I guess I shouldn't have let that slip didn't I." Zeta said embarrassingly.

"I kind of had a feeling he was involved because of the other things you mentioned but we'll talk about that some other time if you want." PB said understandingly.

"Sorry I guess I'm irritated with this entire development, especially that Quickie is our enemy now." Zeta sighed "I just can't believe that she would work for him and how cruel she is now."

"That's right, you knew Quickie didn't you." PB recalled.

"She was like a big sister to me, a mentor, a role model even." Zeta replied "The fact that everything I knew about her is pretty much gone now, it's just devastating to me."

"I know what you mean, I couldn't believe what I was hearing either." PB said as he put his head in his hands "What in the world happened to her in the time that I left her there?"

"What do you mean left her?" Zeta asked.

PB took a deep breath and looked at Zeta with an unreadable expression.  

"I'll tell you what happened the last time I saw her." PB began.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2819 on: July 07, 2013, 05:12:05 AM
(LOL, Tron, no worries, this was planned afterall... Though my back... Owowowowow...)

The Rabid Mets contiuned on, and have entered the area where Protoman Blues went full frenzy. With the buildings still slowly crumbling... And some unlucky Mets being crushed under the falling debris... They pushed forward, and soon, they will be reaching their destination...

(Yea, accelerating a tiny bit more for the Mets, wanna get them out of the way. XD)

Posted on: July 07, 2013, 11:07:04
Back at the Medical Labs, Medic Man is helping Dr. Wily II up. Although Medic Man was hit by the same attack as Dr. Wily II, his repair systems had already kicked in. And of course, Dr. Wily II didn't have that luxury.

DWII - OWOWOWOWOWOW MY BACK!!

Medic - Doctor~ Let me patch you right up~

DWII - Curses... That Tron betrayed me!! And after getting Robo-Ky's old body!!

Medic - Should we send some of your finest creations after him~?

DWII - NO!! That would be admitting to his delusions... No... We'll let the Resistance handle him... And when he's gone, and the Resistance greatly weakened... *suddenly stands up straight* I WILL EMERGE VICTORIO- *back cracks loudly* GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! *topples over*

Medic - Doctooooooooooooooooooooor~

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2820 on: July 07, 2013, 05:12:16 AM
Josei - "I guess there's nothing left to do tonight. Might as well go to bed. It'll be kind of odd sleeping alone since Akai stormed off, but I think I'll manage."

Josei went to find a place to sleep.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2821 on: July 07, 2013, 05:23:12 AM
Seeing that display made the two sweatdrop big.

"You aren't seriously going to help the old bat, are you...?" Death grumbles irritably.

"As much as he deserves it, I'm not the right person to just sit here and let him stew like this...." Hierophant mutters equally irritably (though one couldn't tell by his meek grimace and cheek scratching) before bringing his staff and hand to his forehead, "It'll just be a cure spell, then we'll bail before either of them see us."

With a few seconds of concentration, the orb glows white as Hierophant points it towards WilyII, causing it to leap off and land on him, curing some of the minor pain he was currently in.  They then duck behind the door frame before either of them traced where the beam came from and slid a few feet down the wall while waiting to see what happens next.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2822 on: July 07, 2013, 05:31:53 AM
Dr. Wily II suddenly felt a strange warmth envelop him, reducing a bit of the pain in his back, although he was now in a hunchback position, and balancing himself with a walking cane that Medic Man managed to find earlier. He wondered what that warmth was, but the pain in his back forced him back into reality.

DWII - I'll have the final laugh!! TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2823 on: July 07, 2013, 06:01:15 AM
"That barely helped...." Death muses a bit as Hierophant sighs in disappointment while staring at his staff.

"I know...but unless I'm in Tarot Cat, my white magic can only heal flesh wounds at a sluggish pace; if I held on a little longer, they'd spot me and send another Robot Master to chase us down.  And this time I doubt he'd care if we we're caught alive or not...."

"As if we'd even die," Death snorts, "Lose materialization, maybe, but it'll take the old bat eons before he figures out how to rip us open and shut us down for good."

"That's what I'm worried about...." Hierophant sighs before pushing his back off the wall, "Let's hide around the corner and see if we can get a few more healing power cast onto him once he comes out of the Medical lab."

Death merely shrugs as she and Hierophant move to the corner of the hallway and wait to see what happens next.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2824 on: July 07, 2013, 06:48:44 AM
Medic Man carefully wrapped a back brace around Dr. Wily II's back, ensuring that he could straighten his back with some support. Still using the cane, Dr. Wily II humphs at the occasionally pain, and slowly limped out of the Medical Labs.

DWII - ... How's repairs on boforte?

Medic - He's in a reeeeeeeeeeeally bad shape~ It'll takea while before I can patch him up~

DWII - Tsk. That seriously decreased our firepower... How are the upgrades for Buns coming along?

Medic - Almost ready~ Just need to install them into Buns for a trial run~

DWII - Good... With Hyper Mode... Mwa... Mwahaha.. MWAHAHAHAHA- *back cracks* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!