Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393711

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2775 on: July 05, 2013, 09:45:24 AM
(Wow, I wonder what Heat Gabumon dreams of.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2776 on: July 05, 2013, 09:48:34 AM
(same thing, actually. he's just an incredibly sound sleeper)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2777 on: July 05, 2013, 09:56:55 AM
Josei - "Never really knew much on robotics to be perfectly honest. If I had talents in that I would've been able to fix Akai myself... speaking of which I wonder where her original body ended up. Last I recall I shot it into space but I don't know if it went farther than that or not."

Zeta's abode....

Akai - "Well see... that's why I worry, because I was created specifically for dating and love and such. That's it. I've got no talents otherwise, I mean... this appearance of mine isn't something unique to me either. Josei had some girlfriend that got killed and was thinking of her when he activated me so I just took this appearance. So nothing about me is unique, if it weren't for the personality I gained when my original body's unconditional love circuit shorted out I would just be another cookie cutter waifubot that would've gotten tossed aside. I'm really surprised Josei didn't try pursuing any of the other females on board when I was gone, I mean between you, that brunette girl and the large titted redhead what do I have that sets me apart? I wear red and have no chest. I almost feel like he's settling for me."

(Yeah I think Akai's flaw is going to be a crippling inferiority complex. It doesn't help that Josei's personality flaw is his WES.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2778 on: July 05, 2013, 10:05:32 AM
(What's WES?)

"I wouldn't know about that, I say it's long gone." Asch pondered.

With Zeta and Akai.

"Whoa whoa slow down there girl, let's not jump to conclusions here." Zeta said as she put an arm around her "You need to relax, you're still a new born here and there's plenty of time to find out what your good at.  Heck people say that robots can't sing and when they do sing what you hear is a recorded version of the song's artist, but you know what I did learn how to sing.  I sounded crappy as hell at first but thanks to Saki I can sing pretty decently.  

What I'm getting at here is that sometimes it's a good idea to slow down, learn about yourself, and try different things."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2779 on: July 05, 2013, 10:19:16 AM
(Wandering Eye Syndrome. Which means Josei likes staring at sexy stuff.)

Josei - "Yeah, I guess. I just hope it doesn't find its way to Crotchety McQuack, who knows what he could do with that. I mean... he could make a battle dominatrix or something."

Zeta's place...

Akai - "Well I don't know what I could try... do you have any ideas?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2780 on: July 05, 2013, 10:21:17 AM
"....That's some pretty wild imagination you got there." Asch stated as Sakura blushed with wide eyes.

Meanwhile

"Well at the moment you can learn some self defense, I think that's the best place to start." Zeta stated.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2781 on: July 05, 2013, 10:29:21 AM
Josei - "Yeah well I'm not really known for my pure thoughts. I did get essentially hypnotized by that brash red-head's... assets one time. I'm not proud of it seeing as she had the endearing personality of a rusty knife to the gut."

Elsewhere.

Akai - "Yeah... I should probably learn to use a weapon. But what kind of weapon? I can't use my looks as a weapon."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2782 on: July 05, 2013, 10:34:17 AM
"I think plenty of people have done that before." Asch stated.

"Definitely." Sakura nodded.

"You just have to get used to PBPB...maybe." Asch sighed.

In Zeta's room.

"Hmm for you I recommend something long range, though not magic as that takes a long time to learn and you're basically a sitting duck when casting certain spell." Zeta replied "It would also be a good idea to learn how to dodge and be aware of your surroundings so you don't get caught by surprise."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2783 on: July 05, 2013, 10:48:54 AM
(Now to make that filler actually relevant and have fun with the writing structure while I'm at it! Note that a side effect of the fusion into MechaGarurumon is that Taylor and HeatGabumon are sharing this dream, so everything he does is what he's dreaming.)

~MEANWHILE WITHIN TAYLOR'S DREAM~

SCENE: Taylor and HeatGabumon are sitting at a table in a diner. Taylor is getting outraged because her order isn't being properly filled while HeatGabumon is devouring endless mountains of food across from her. A robed figure enters the diner and heads towards Taylor's table.

TAYLOR: This isn't what I ordered! Seriously, I won't be satisfied until you get me what I paid for! Err.. Will pay for! Your tip's on the line, ya know!

HEATGABUMON: Calm down, Taylor. *gobble snarf snap* They don't respond well... *gobble snarf snap* to yelling, you know.

TAYLOR: How can I be calm at a time like this? *sigh* I just want some scrambled eggs! Not fried, not boiled, not Benedict-ed... just scrambled! They've made it every single way BUT scrambled... AND A FEW WAYS THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST!

ROBED FIGURE: Excuse me, miss... *prods Taylor's shoulder*

TAYLOR: *turns angrily* Who the heck are you?

ROBED FIGURE: No one in particular...

Waitress returns with plate in hand. On the plate is a spread of a traditional breakfast with everything but eggs. There is a small plate of biscuits and gravy in her other hand; within the gravy is what looks to be spit. When she speaks, it is quick and irritation is evident in her words.

WAITRESS: Will this work, ma'am?

TAYLOR: *sighs* I suppose... Sorry for snapping at you... but one last thing. Could you take those biscuits and gravy back? I'm not dense enough that I don't recognize spit when I see it.

Waitress is surprised that the punishment from the kitchen was recognized and nods, delivering the main plate and returning to the kitchen with the contaminated plate. Heated words can be heard from the direction of the kitchen, albeit somewhat muffled.

HEATGABUMON: See? *gobble snarf snap* That wasn't so hard *gobble snarf snap* now was it? *gobble snarf snap*

TAYLOR: No, not really... *turns to the robed figure* Now what did you need?

ROBED FIGURE: Just a couple questions and a brief test.

TAYLOR: Ask away. *she starts to eat*

ROBED FIGURE: Okay. First off, who do you fight for? Yourself or your friends?

TAYLOR: *swallows a huge bite of a waffle* Easy. My friends. Without them I am nothing; HeatGabumon here is proof enough of that.

HEATGABUMON: We're best friends! *gobble snarf snap* In our last battle *gobble snarf snap* we became one and *gobble snarf snap* kicked some serious butt! *gobble snarf snap*

TAYLOR: That was definitely unexpected... and even then we wouldn't have done as well had our other new friends not helped us when we asked them too.

ROBED FIGURE: Good, good... Next question. Why do you fight? Is it for power, for justice, or some other reason?

TAYLOR: Hmm... that's a bit trickier... It's definitely not for power, nor just for fun. The main reason I fight... Hmm... I haven't given that much thought.

ROBED FIGURE: If you had to answer it now... what would you say?

TAYLOR: Hmm... I think I fight... to protect those who can't. Or maybe to help protect those who can't with my friends. I mean, I'm only human, I can run out of energy.

HEATGABUMON: And if I run out *gobble snarf snap* of energy, I get *gobble snarf snap* either turned back *gobble snarf snap* into a DigiEgg or *gobble snarf snap* outright deleted!

TAYLOR: Calm down on the eating before you choke, buddy. *laughter* Anyways, yeah. I fight to protect those who can't, with the assistance of my friends. I can do well on my own, but... when they're near me and fighting alongside me... It's almost like I feel a surge of energy flowing through me... It's almost like they're giving me more power, and I hope I return the favor and give them some of my power as well.

ROBED FIGURE: Oooh, very nice, very nice. One last thing. Hold out your hand and look me in the eyes.

TAYLOR: What eyes? You're robed, I can't really see them.

ROBED FIGURE: Just please, do what I ask and I'll leave you to eat.

Taylor shrugs and does so. The robed figure holds out their arm, and though Taylor can't see it since the sleeve of the robe hides it completely, she grabs it anyways and stares into the blackness of the hood. She holds on firmly.

ROBED FIGURE: Good good. Now no matter what you see or feel, keep that firm grip, okay?

Taylor nods. The robed figure keeps their arm outstretched. Shortly afterwards, the sleeve begins to fall back, revealing a wrinkled ashen arm. Bones are clearly visible close to the surface of the discolored skin, and yet Taylor's grip remains fast and her gaze does not waver. The background of the diner begins to fade away slowly, and shatters completely. The robed figure nods from beneath the hood. The diner is now gone completely; Taylor and HeatGabumon are surrounded by inky blackness as they sit at a table resting atop a giant pillar, though HeatGabumon seems to have frozen in time. The pillar is round with a flat surface and if one were able to float away from the pillar they'd see no visible bottom. The top of the pillar is adorned with stained glass; the imagery depicts Taylor and HeatGabumon within circles and the Digivice in a smaller one near them. Small circles decorate the rim of the surface, each containing a small Digimon card. There are a few circles of intermediate size near the ones containing Taylor and HeatGabumon containing Sapph and a few other members of the Resistance that had fought against Sapph's possessed armor, such as Borock-bot and Sinos. The robed figure noticed this, and though it was hard to tell, they began to grin approvingly. Taylor's gaze remains steady despite the transformation of the scenery. Suddenly she speaks.

TAYLOR: Fancy tricks you have here. Tell me, why not show me what you look like beneath that hood? Do you have something to hide?

ROBED FIGURE: Curious, are you? Are you sure you can keep your steady gaze if I show you what I truly look like?

TAYLOR: You asked me if I could, and despite the fact that everything around me has changed since I started holding your hand, I've kept it focused. Try me. If this is really a test, then you should throw a curveball to see if I can handle that, no?

ROBED FIGURE: You make a good point. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

The robed figure lifts their free arm up to their hood and slowly removes it. Taylor is momentarily taken aback, but she manages to keep her gaze steady despite everything inside her telling her to stop. The robed figure's appearance is instantly familiar to her... The figure puts their hood back up, grinning from ear to ear as it does so.

ROBED FIGURE: I could tell you wavered for a second there, and yet... You didn't look away, even just a little bit. You didn't even blink in surprise. You may let go now...

The diner quickly falls back into place, the food back where it was before. HeatGabumon has unfrozen and immediately resumes eating his endless mountain of food.

TAYLOR: So... did I pass?

ROBED FIGURE: I cannot tell you that. Only time will reveal that answer. All I can tell you is that your heart is strong, as is your will. You will find out soon the purpose of the test, and what will come of your results, be they good or bad. You likely won't remember this test upon waking, so enjoy this feast here while you still can...

TAYLOR: I see...

Taylor turns to look at the food in front of her before looking back up. She goes to ask something, but as she does she notices that the robed figure has vanished. The door is still closed, obviously not having been within the last few minutes, at the very least.

TAYLOR: Odd... Oh well.

She returns to her food, and notices scrambled eggs have mysteriously appeared on her plate next to hash browns and a medium-rare New York steak.

TAYLOR: Finally! Took long enough!

She digs in and starts enjoying her feast.

~FIN~

~MEANWHILE IN THE REAL WORLD~

Taylor grins in her sleep, obviously happy at the latest development within her dream.

(Well that was fun to write, and took care of the internal monologue... As for why the robed figure's appearance was familiar and the reason as to why that test must not be remembered... that'll come later ;D)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2784 on: July 05, 2013, 10:49:39 AM
Josei - "Oh so I'm not the only one? That's good... I think? Still, plenty of beautiful women onboard... maybe Akai felt... plain?"

Zeta's den.

Akai - "Long range, like a gun? or maybe a bow?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2785 on: July 05, 2013, 10:53:35 AM
"It's certainly possible though in my opinion I think she's cute." Asch replied

"I agree with that myself." Sakura nodded.

With Zeta.

"Yeah something like that." Zeta nodded.

(Going to bed.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2786 on: July 05, 2013, 10:54:31 AM
(Akai should use a crossbow just because :P)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2787 on: July 05, 2013, 11:02:18 AM
(Going to bed.)

(K, I was gonna go to bed soon too so this works out perfectly.)

Josei - "Maybe that's the problem though? Maybe she doesn't want to just be cute? Maybe she wants to be hot like Sakura or PBPB? Though I don't really care either way, my feelings won't change."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2788 on: July 05, 2013, 02:46:25 PM
(A battle dominatrix ehh... Thanks for the idea! 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2789 on: July 05, 2013, 06:24:32 PM
(Robed figure, stained glass, morality questions... you're not being subtle with the Kingdom Hearts influence, huh Mirb? :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2790 on: July 05, 2013, 06:29:55 PM
"I'm sure she feels a little insecure about that, but I don't think that's the main reason she feels that way." Asch stated.

"....I'm hot?" Sakura blushed.

"Sakura." Asch said as he hugged her.  "You're absolutely beatiful."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2791 on: July 05, 2013, 06:38:28 PM
(Are Asch and Sakura dating or something?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2792 on: July 05, 2013, 06:41:07 PM
(Yeah they sort of are.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2793 on: July 05, 2013, 07:26:18 PM
(A battle dominatrix ehh... Thanks for the idea! 8D)

(Hahaha, you could make Buns some dominatrix armor!  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2794 on: July 05, 2013, 07:43:39 PM
(Hahaha, you could make Buns some dominatrix armor!  8D)
(....And now I'm reminded of the HiimDaisy Dominatrix Banana Head thing in that Persona 4 Comic.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2795 on: July 05, 2013, 08:25:49 PM
(AKA shadow chie :P)

Josei - "I think I get what you mean... I must be making her feel that way. God I feel like a [Bumpity-Boom!]."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2796 on: July 05, 2013, 08:27:42 PM
"Maybe not you exactly but a lot of [parasitic bomb] has happened and she's about the same age as I am, so she must be really stressed right now." Asch pondered.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2797 on: July 05, 2013, 08:29:38 PM
(Robed figure, stained glass, morality questions... you're not being subtle with the Kingdom Hearts influence, huh Mirb? :P)
(Well I am bringing in my Keyblade, as discussed in the discussion thread. Even if once I get it I likely won't mention any KH influence thereafter. This was just to set up the reason why I'm getting it)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2798 on: July 05, 2013, 09:03:57 PM
Josei - "That could be the case... still I can't help but feel I'm partly to blame for her stress."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2799 on: July 05, 2013, 09:19:19 PM
"As much as we don't like it we've unintentionally hurt people many times." Sakura pointed out "Some times it's something stupid we say or an action they don't like.  The only thing we can do is help them feel better."