Protoman Blues · 393450

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2725 on: July 03, 2013, 09:39:11 PM
(And isn't Tron in St. Acidburg already? I mean, that's just setting up a confrontation between him and Kharaxel and gives another reason for Kharaxel to go there, even if he's unaware of Tron's presence there)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2726 on: July 03, 2013, 09:39:37 PM
(That's actually a pretty good idea. Send the newbies to help Vixy in the Fxenodrome when the scanners pick up the approaching Rabid Met army heading their way. Vixy can then tell them to meet the army further away from the city, in order to not cause anymore chaos)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2727 on: July 03, 2013, 09:40:07 PM
(Yay I had a good idea :D)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2728 on: July 03, 2013, 09:42:31 PM
(What about Kharaxel and Josei? I mean, those guys are still pretty new, besides, both are done with their current thing I believe. Kharaxel is rid of Tron and Maiden. While Josei just obtained a kickass new sword.)
(Well Kharaxel does need to upgrade his weapon and I would think Akai would want to get a weapon too.)

(And isn't Tron in St. Acidburg already? I mean, that's just setting up a confrontation between him and Kharaxel and gives another reason for Kharaxel to go there, even if he's unaware of Tron's presence there)
(Nah Tron's speeding toward Wily and he can't do much now anyway.)

(That's actually a pretty good idea. Send the newbies to help Vixy in the Fxenodrome when the scanners pick up the approaching Rabid Met army heading their way. Vixy can then tell them to meet the army further away from the city, in order to not cause anymore chaos)
(Kay, after they upgrade Weapons I'll do that and I'll send Borock-bot with Kathy and Pyro to try to "fix" the Sword of Omens even though there's no way in hell she can.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #2729 on: July 03, 2013, 09:50:53 PM
(Kay, after they upgrade Weapons I'll do that and I'll send Borock-bot with Kathy and Pyro to try to "fix" the Sword of Omens even though there's no way in hell she can.)

(I think she needs PB for that. In the meantime she could provide some armor, if its necessary.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2730 on: July 03, 2013, 09:52:46 PM
(Well PB is in the Sex Station, I figure that Borock-bot would teleport there after everyone else goes to St. Acidburg and the person watching the Weapon's Shack now would alert him.  Also thinking of expanding the Eastern Branch during this.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2731 on: July 03, 2013, 09:53:49 PM
(Yeah. Tron is basically on the verge of collapse, because he keeps himself in one piece using all of the powers at his disposal. Hence after the shock wore off, he immediately left for Wily's WDS, because he needs a body ASAP.

And Kharaxel needs a new weapon in general. After all that [parasitic bomb], he doesn't even have his old one.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2732 on: July 03, 2013, 09:54:37 PM
(Damn that sucks, any idea what you want?)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2733 on: July 03, 2013, 09:58:36 PM
(A gun, quite obviously. Preferably something that can be used to shoot quickly, and pack a bit of power. It might even be some kind of "arm cannon", you know, Rockman style. As long as it's better than the pew pew he had before.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2734 on: July 03, 2013, 10:01:00 PM
([parasitic bomb] I keep forgetting about Keco too, oh well Akai should meet her sister anyway.  

Also Tron have you ever watched Outlaw Star because I think the Caster Gun would be perfect for Kharaxel.  Also what is Wildgun going to do now?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2735 on: July 03, 2013, 10:15:16 PM
After bronco-riding Wreck-It Man for almost an hour, Chariot loses his grip on the bucket and tumbles into the back of the crowd that was chanting for the Resistance's downfall.  Some of them turned and glared at him before widening their eyes in horror.

"It's that knight again!" one of them shouts, "The one that's been manipulating our neighborhood with his very presence!"

"Could he be part of those backstabbing Resistance!?"

"Say what!?" Chariot yelps as he scrambles to his feet to see more of the crowd turn to face him.  Due to being in the back of the crowd, he doesn't realize Quickie nearby, secretly rallying them against the Resistance while quickly taking notice of the crowd's sudden reaction to his unexpected appearance.

A knight that turns moods with his very appearance?  This opportunity is too good to pass up!

She then points to Chariot, the obscurity of the crowd once again blocking him from noticing, but her strengthening Magician energy was starting to get his attention.

"Yes!  That must be it!  The Resistance must have known about that knight's ability to turn emotions with his very presence and decided to throw him out here to trick you all into thinking they still cared about you while their forces continue to tear through the city and cause more turmoil to your friends and family!"

"It's true then!  The Resistance is nothing but a backstabbing coup that revels in our misery and gullibility!" one of the citizens shouted.

"All the more reason to take them down if they try pulling those same stunts again!" another shouts.

"Let's send them a message by tearing that knight apart and making sure they never use him to trick us again!"

"Ah, crap!" Chariot yelps as he starts to back away from the crowd only to have them charge towards him with the blind intent of doing as they declared.

He could easily outrun them, given the narrowness of the streets and the amount of debris that might trip them up.  But with Wreck-It Man running wild because of the bucket of Legos still wedged onto his head, and seeing Vixy on the other side of the crowd once again fixing to see him as a major problem to resolving the city's physical and psychological recovery, he didn't want to risk further strengthening their assumption against the Resistance's lack of presence since the attack.

He takes up a fighting stance, holding his hands behind him with their palms hovering near each other as a ball of energy starts to form in the center.  Once the energy touched the tip of his palms, he thrusts them towards the crowd, unleashing a massive beam of energy that swept through most of the citizens, but only managed to bowl them into one another and disorient them.

With the crowd now fighting among themselves, some trying to get up while others blamed each other for the collision, Chariot makes a break for one of the narrower alleys in the hopes of ditching them before some of them recover enough to give chase again.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2736 on: July 03, 2013, 10:18:11 PM
([parasitic bomb] I keep forgetting about Keco too, oh well Akai should meet her sister anyway.  

Also Tron have you ever watched Outlaw Star because I think the Caster Gun would be perfect for Kharaxel.  Also what is Wildgun going to do now?)
(I watched Outlaw Star, but it's been so long, I barely remember anything.

Wildgun was interrupted during his check up of his artifacts... so he's going to return to Azavaron and well... start from the beginning.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2737 on: July 03, 2013, 10:55:54 PM
(Egh, since I'll be out most of the day just take care of my characters like you do already.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2738 on: July 03, 2013, 10:58:35 PM
(Sinos might not want to go since he made a death threat that probably reached pretty far.)
(Holy [parasitic bomb] somebody actually remembered. :o But given how nobody in the vicinity reacted and borock-bot never received the transmission, I think I might end up retconning it. And also, Sinos might actually need a backup weapon to cover his weakness a bit.)

(Also, Sinos will probably want to keep peace in St. Acidburg, as that's his mission as well.)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2739 on: July 03, 2013, 11:00:55 PM
(Okay I'll go with all that.)

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #2740 on: July 03, 2013, 11:03:39 PM
(I watched Outlaw Star, but it's been so long, I barely remember anything.

( Caster )

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2741 on: July 04, 2013, 12:30:08 AM
"I guess we'll have to sit it out and wait to see who wins in the end." a random citizen named Anthing said aloud.

"That doesn't seem right though...why would PB fight with Vixy?" marksmith asked.

"Yeah...why should we trust them?" Pegasolta Eclaire Ikki interjected.

(Heh, I just noticed that these guys are members from here. marksmith being our current newest member.

Nice touch.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2742 on: July 04, 2013, 02:41:08 AM
(Oh yeah.  Members who post next to nothing are always my cannon fodder. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2743 on: July 04, 2013, 02:46:56 AM
(Yeah I remember that from reading that GoRPM Pokemon Tournament, freak Earthquakes, 3rd Degree Burns and people getting wet on Wear White Day.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2744 on: July 04, 2013, 05:58:06 AM
Kharaxel - "A name!? Again? After last time?"

Josei - "Yes? I have no creativity."

Kharaxel - "Ugh... Okay, fine. Off the top of my head.... Labryine."

Josei - "Great. It works.... No, wait."

Kharaxel - "Ahh come on, what?"

Josei - "That name.... its PERFECT! Good god, you're a genius!"

Kharaxel - "It was that good?"

Josei - "Hell yeah. Now lets waste no time, lets go back to the Sexstation."

Akai - "Hard to believe that our little quest is over so soon."

Josei - "Hard to believe that you've been silent for so long."

Akai - "Easy to believe that you're still being a smartass."

Josei - "Oh, whatever. Lets go."

Josei sheathed Labryine and the three clutched the teleport stone.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2745 on: July 04, 2013, 08:40:31 AM
(Ok, so... There's new developments... Still loving Evil Quickie. 8D I guess the Rabid Met army will be a warm-up session for the newbies... And then the main Zero Joe army event. [eyebrow])

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2746 on: July 04, 2013, 08:54:44 AM
(Evil Quickie is evil!  8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2747 on: July 04, 2013, 08:59:20 AM
(So much evil goodness! Wait... OXYMORON)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2748 on: July 04, 2013, 09:17:15 AM
Before the three teleported, Kharaxel directed hia attention to Mr. Wildgun.

"Sooo... what are you going to do now, master?"

"What do you mean "what"? I'm coming back to The Hideout and starting my check up again."

"Okay then, see ya later. And thanks for everything."

"Yeah, yeah. Just go already, I have some relics to check upon."

With those words exchanged, Kharaxel began to concentrate and in a moment, the three of them ended up in one of the hallways of the Sexstation.

"Okay... here we are. We should find Miss Sakura or... at least someone. Your super cool sword needs to be shown to all." Spoke Kharaxel.

"Damn straight" Agreed Josei.

"I would like some kind of weapon too... because the little pew pew gun I had before seems to have gone missing. And it sucked anyway."

Meanwhile, Mr. Wildgun had a strange urge to sneeze.

Tron managed to finally arrive before WDS, not wasting any time, he arrived at the gate. But he was stopped by two guard robots.

"Halt!" Said the first robot.

"HALT!" Said the second robot, with much more confidence.

"I... don't have... TIME FOR THIS!"

Tron grabbed both robots by their heads and crushed them.

Meanwhile, Dr. Wily II kept spinning in his favorie spinning chair, when suddenly an intruder alarm went off.

"What in blazes is GOING ON NOW?!"

Then out of the blue, he heard a roar and into the room, knocking down the door, walked in a dark creature.

"What the... what ARE YOU?!"

"It's me... Lorrd Wily... TRON!"

"Tron?!"

The creature calling itself by Tron's name fell on the ground. It would seem it was in horrible pain.

"Please... a body... I need a body... can you... build one?"

"You have some explaining to do, Tron. But first... let's get you that body."

(Yeah, so... here it is. Kinda half assed, but eh...)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2749 on: July 04, 2013, 09:22:59 AM
(Lol, works for me. And this is good chance for the usage of that spare Robo-Ky body!

I'll get to this post when I'm back on lappie. Need to write something else for someone as well. Might get long.)