Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394432

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2675 on: June 30, 2013, 06:42:18 AM
(Yeah my nicknames are simple, but I have no idea what to call Keco.)

(How about the inspiration for her name? Kettle Cooked?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2676 on: June 30, 2013, 06:44:04 AM
(Pyro's not retarded. He's just batshit crazy and doesn't give a [tornado fang])
(And somewhat childish if his profile is anything to go by.  I hope I portrayed him okay during the PB battle, that was weird as hell.)

(How about the inspiration for her name? Kettle Cooked?)
(....Wow that's just amazing, I was wondering why her name looked weird. XD But I still don't have any ideas.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2677 on: June 30, 2013, 06:45:11 AM
(I was thinking we could call her "Kee" or something. maybe KC or Casey)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2678 on: June 30, 2013, 06:46:06 AM
(If anything Zeta would call her Ket or something.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2679 on: June 30, 2013, 06:49:41 AM
(....Wow that's just amazing, I was wondering why her name looked weird. XD But I still don't have any ideas.)

(Yeah, I tend to get my name inspirations from food. Josei and Akai are obvious exceptions, as Akai was Kharaxel's doing and Josei was my character name in my first run through Persona 4.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2680 on: June 30, 2013, 06:50:27 AM
(I see, I still have a hard time coming up with a nickname for her.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2681 on: June 30, 2013, 06:50:42 AM
(How about Coco.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2682 on: June 30, 2013, 06:52:12 AM
(Coco works.  I wasn't going to use Ket because Zeta would call Kathy Kat.  Sapph stays Sapph and Arche will be Archie.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2683 on: June 30, 2013, 07:14:34 AM
(Wait...

What nickname will be using for me? D:)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2684 on: June 30, 2013, 07:15:55 AM
(Nobody's called you Tay yet?)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2685 on: June 30, 2013, 07:16:02 AM
(Tay-Tay, it's too good not to use.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2686 on: June 30, 2013, 07:44:01 AM
( >_< )

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2687 on: June 30, 2013, 07:45:11 AM
(Sam's fault that he made it, at least it's not going to spread like wildfire like Peebs might.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2688 on: June 30, 2013, 07:47:59 AM
(Actually I have no problem with that name, and it truly is too good not to use. I just have more fun ACTING like I hate it. It's almost like method acting >0<)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2689 on: June 30, 2013, 07:49:25 AM
(Yah I figured as much. XD)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2690 on: June 30, 2013, 10:28:37 PM
"Yeah, it might be hard to convince everyone to come here... we'll have to think of the right way to present this plan to them. Right well, I'm done here... these should be ready to go if we need them," Fxeni said as he closed up the Hyper Jammer's panels and climbed down from the Fxescythe. "So who should we contact first?"

"Well, we should contact [ray splasher]-Me and Miss Hot Legs over at the SexStation to let them know what's going on. Once we've got this station in order, then we can talk to Vixy to see if she can convince the civilians to come here with us," PBPB replied. Come with us... she thinks to herself as she stares blankly off in the distance.

"Sounds good to me! Let's get to the control room and contact them..." Fxeni started to say as he walked forward, but then looked back and saw that PBPB didn't move from her spot and was staring at nothing. "Hey Peebs, are you alright?" he asked, walking back over to her.

"Umm... yeah, I'm fine. Stop calling me that!" she said as she snapped back to attention and started to walk out of the hangar.

"Not a chance!" Fxeni said with a chuckle as he watched her walk away momentarily, then started to walk behind her.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2691 on: June 30, 2013, 10:51:07 PM
(Okay, totally winging it here, tell me if I messed something up, Tron.)

Josei, along with Akai, Kharaxel and Wildgun all teleported to the entrance of the temple.

Josei - "Wow... its a lot smaller than I imagined."

Wildgun - "I didn't say it was a big temple, just a temple."

Josei - "Whatever, I'll be out in a bit."

Josei walked into the temple and saw a slot in the wall, he inserted the medallion into the slot and some words began to appear on the wall.

'Oh one from another world,
 Claim this sacred blade as your own,
 Its power is tied to the holder of the medallion,
 Combine the two, and you'll overcome even the toughest obstacle.
 Good luck.'

The words faded as a light came from the top of the temple, and an object unceremoniously fell from the light and landed on the ground.

Josei - "This is it... the sacred blade."

Josei grabbed the sword and held it in his hand.

Josei - "Oh... its all rusty. Wait... 'Power is tied to the medallion'"

Josei grabbed the medallion out of the wall and looked at the blade, there was indeed a slot on the hilt, but it was far too small for the medallion. he brought the medallion closer and it shrunk to fit inside the hilt. Just as he did that it began to glow with a miraculous light. The blade unrusted, and was restored to a beautiful black steel. It seemed to have a bluish aura around it, but that could've just been the light playing tricks with Josei's eyes.

Josei - "Whoa... the power off this thing is amazing. I can feel it surging through me!"

Josei left the temple. Sheathing the sword on his way out.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2692 on: July 01, 2013, 10:40:09 PM
Back in Dr. Wily II's World Domination Station, the Doctor walks in to Quickie's chamber and sees her pacing back and forth restlessly. "Ahhh, impatient as ever I see!" the Doc said to her.

"Waiting has never been my forte, master!" Quickie responded to him. "Vengeance is on my mind. Vengeance against Fxeni and his Usagi Yobimbo up on OUR station. I'm furious that I lost to them. I just want to get back up their and smear the walls of the station with their disobedient blood. Or draw them down planet side and kill them here."

"Heh, your decorative and shall we say "artistic" qualities are still as vibrant as before you joined my side. But now is not the time for that, my dear. No, for now I have a much more important task that needs doing! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Dr. Wily II said as he laughed maniacally.

"What is thy bidding, my master?" Quickie said as she knelt before him.

"The citizen of St. Acidburg will still be quite shaken up by my Ego Saiyan Protoman Blues bomb I dropped into their city. My scouts report that Ms. Goody-Goody Big Boobs has been offering them shelter in the Fxenodrome while it is being rebuilt. A noble endeavor, but not one to last. They'll need that base to prepare for my future onslaughts, so they'll be offering them another place to verrrrry soon. It's not important where. The important thing is that I don't want the cannon fodder to trust the resistance anymore. I want those people to turn on them. I want dissension & chaos, and you're going to provide that for me."

"How so, master?" Quickie asked!

Dr. Wily II smiled as he responded to Quickie, "First off, as much as I love you wearing it, change out of those sexy clothes and into some casual. I need you to get to St. Acidburg immediately. You are to blend in with the people there, speed your way through the crowds and spread rumors & blame among the masses. They'll never believe Vixy helped cause their city's downfall, but they don't know what I did to PB. Assign blame. Create a chaotic environment so that when the resistance does contact Vixy, it'll be an absolute shitornado!"

"Do you want me to kill anyone?" Quickie asked with a seductive twitch in her eye.

"No no no, there will be no need for that. Do your best to avoid Vixy as well. I don't want her knowing I'm behind this just yet. But feel free to be creative in your chaos though. Hehehehe" Dr. Wily II chuckled.

"It will be done, Emperor Wily. I'll have them in such a frenzy that they'll be demanding PB's egotistical head on a platter!" Quickie said as she sped out of her room, sending Wily II spinning around due to the wind!

"H-how many times must I tell her not to do that when I'm n-near by!" the Doctor said dizzily. "N-no matter. She'll soon have that city begging for me as their lord & master. Hehe..HAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAuuuugh....I-I have to sit down..."

It's no revenge against Fxeni, but this will help me get even with PB after what that bastard did to me... Quickie thought to herself as she broke the sound barrier while running towards St. Acidburg.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2693 on: July 01, 2013, 10:46:43 PM
(Oh my this is intriguing.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2694 on: July 01, 2013, 10:52:16 PM
(Isn't it though? Man I love Evil Quickie! XD)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2695 on: July 01, 2013, 11:25:06 PM
(After all of this, the Resistance is still sleeping? >_>)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2696 on: July 01, 2013, 11:28:40 PM
(Well Sakura and the gang are still awake.  They weren't meant to be sleeping but you took what I said the wrong way.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2697 on: July 01, 2013, 11:36:36 PM
Something odd was happening as the night went on.  Chariot began noticing the transparent swords slowly becoming wands, seven per civilian and pointing in the direction of the SexStation; an indication something was rattling their soul and making them want to scream bloody murder the Resistance.  To make the situation more bothersome, the wandering civilians that barely noticed the manic Wreck-It Man bounding around in circles while wildly waving his fists were no longer holding two of the three swords that implied their inability to accept the truth alongside feeling betrayed and hopeless.

He was aware that Vixy couldn't get to the entire citizens in time, even if the concert was still there for her to simply use the speakers to draw salvation towards the civilians, but he didn't expect the entire city to lose faith this quickly.  Someone else, quicker than the cat-elf must be running about, taking advantage of what the civilians saw to intensify betrayal and distrust towards the Resistance.  But there were so many negative suits representatives of the Major Arcana that he couldn't tell who was creating a stir.

In all his attempts trying to go about investigating this sudden change in mood, he completely forgot he was still holding the bucket of Legos, and his constant body shifting was rattling the plastic bricks inside, grabbing Wreck-It Man's attention as he turns to see the childish toy.  In no time flat, red flags began flashing before his mechanical eyes, identifying the Legos as "reconstruction toy", and driving him into a tizzy.

WRECK!!!

Chariot barely snaps his head around before the manic tank rams into the wall he stood on, dropping him onto his back while accidentally getting the bucket of Legos stuck on frizzy-haired forehead.  Blinded by the bucket, and still locked into its "reconstruction" identification, Wreck-It Man continues to plow through the city, trying to get it off his head in any means other than simply bashing it with his giant, hammer-like fists, all the while Chariot remains stuck on his shoulders, trying to pull the bucket off himself.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2698 on: July 01, 2013, 11:47:10 PM
(Well Sakura and the gang are still awake.  They weren't meant to be sleeping but you took what I said the wrong way.)

(The way you worded it was exactly how I dealt with the situation. Can't really blame me for that.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2699 on: July 01, 2013, 11:48:10 PM
(I guess, I'm almost done with the next part.  I think after that I'll let PB take care of more things on his end then we can move on.)