Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394401

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2625 on: June 26, 2013, 08:57:41 AM
(Yeah and Zeta's the same way, and she's a little embarrassed about that which is one of the reasons she doesn't want PB to see her naked.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2626 on: June 26, 2013, 09:51:58 AM
(So... Is the group or Rebel recruits still at the Kareoke bar, or back at the resistance base?)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2627 on: June 26, 2013, 10:00:39 AM
(They're still at the bar.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2628 on: June 26, 2013, 04:07:50 PM
(EDIT: Besides wouldn't it be weird for Wily to know the size of your wang?)

Hahahaha, it doesn't have to be exact! XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2629 on: June 26, 2013, 04:11:28 PM
(... 5-foot long? 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2630 on: June 26, 2013, 04:12:09 PM
(Me love you long time!  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2631 on: June 26, 2013, 04:22:41 PM
Hahahaha, it doesn't have to be exact! XD)
(Point is moot due to other reasons anyway.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2632 on: June 26, 2013, 04:24:44 PM
(You have NO idea how my mind works. *points at howling Feral Man* Then again, sometimes I myself don't know either.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2633 on: June 26, 2013, 04:26:11 PM
(You even confirmed that Asch has no dick.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2634 on: June 26, 2013, 04:28:43 PM
(... CURSE YOU ALZHEIMERS)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2635 on: June 26, 2013, 04:33:17 PM
(Hahaha, oh I know he's quite [ray splasher]-less. I'm just saying it's a poor robotic clone of PB! I'M MOCKING YOU, WILY)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2636 on: June 26, 2013, 04:40:23 PM
(YOU MAY MOCK ME NOW BUT I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH WHEN I HAVE ASCH TOTALLY BACK IN MY CONTROL)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2637 on: June 26, 2013, 05:40:53 PM
"Alright? Yeaaaah you could say that....whooaaa!" PBPB said as she pushed herself up off the table.

"What the hell happened?" Fxeni asked concerned. "The power flickered and the red alert came on. I thought we were under attack at first."

"Welllllllllll...you see it's like this. I was trying to describe the feeling of pleasure to ADA and I told her to access my files..err..memories about being horny & turned on. Let's just say that she definitely turned something on." PBPB responded all flustered.

"ADA, are you okay?" Fxeni asked.

"I....am....processing...data..." ADA responded while still accessing PBPB's memories on pleasure and being horny.

"Ohhh ohhh man. Um Fxeni....for one stop calling me Peebs damn you. And two...you better get back to your lab before I [tornado fang]ing jump you!" PBPB stated.

Meanwhile, back aboard SexStation 2069...

Heh, first time I've had a shower in what seems like forever. Right before the Wily Star II destruction celebration party at DW's...right before Wily captured me and... PB thought to himself while standing under the near scolding hot shower water. Another flash of rage images flurried in his head as he stood there just letting the water wash over him when suddenly an image of Zeta hugging him in the sickbay came into focus. Zeta... so strong willed and willing to help. Yet she has such an innocent personality. I wonder why someone like her is interested in me?

PB finished showering and dried himself off. He walked around his quarters in nothing but his towel and stared out into the void of space. Maybe I should just leave now. I can't do anything to help the Resistance in my current state. I need to reforge the Sword of Omens and for that I need to find Wanda. he thought to himself while staring out into space. PB then glanced over at his collectibles desk and saw the Galactic Gear Compass that Wanderer gave to him if he ever needed to find her. The G.G.C. she gave me to help her find her. The Civilization of Gear must have been something to see back in the day. I wish I could go find her now, but I can't leave just yet. Zeta would be heartbroken...or furious and might punch me. I'll have to stay for the moment, but I need Wanda's help soon if I'm to have any chance of fixing my mistakes.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2638 on: June 26, 2013, 06:47:57 PM
Meanwhile, back aboard SexStation 2069...

Heh, first time I've had a shower in what seems like forever. Right before the Wily Star II destruction celebration party at DW's...right before Wily captured me and... PB thought to himself while standing under the near scolding hot shower water. Another flash of rage images flurried in his head as he stood there just letting the water wash over him when suddenly an image of Zeta hugging him in the sickbay came into focus. Zeta... so strong willed and willing to help. Yet she has such an innocent personality. I wonder what someone like her is interested in me?[/b]
(This sentence makes no sense to me.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2639 on: June 26, 2013, 06:50:01 PM
(Fixed)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2640 on: June 27, 2013, 02:53:15 AM
"Alright, alright, keep your pants on..." Fxeni said as he backed away from PBPB, "I just hope you don't hurt yourself in the process."

"I'll hurt you in the process if you don't shut it and get out of here!" PBPB exclaimed, at which Fxeni promptly did a zipping up motion to his mouth and walked out of the kitchen.

Getting jumped by Peebs, eh... Fxeni thought for a moment as he walked before shaking his head. Concentrate, Fex! I almost had a breakthrough before that... what was it again? he pondered, but could only conjure images of PBPB. Dammit! he thought as he shook his head again. Thankfully for his sanity, he was back at the lab where he could zone out on his work again... well, mostly. His mind wandered from time to time, but he quickly forced himself to focus at the task at hand.

Why the hell is this so freaking difficult now? I never had any problems focusing like this before... he though as he sat back in his chair, putting aside his tools momentarily. There must be something different than usual. It's like I'm sensing everything stronger than I normally do... I'm not sure I like it, Fxeni thought while arching his eyebrows. He massaged his forehead while leaning on his hand, wondering what was going on.

He dropped his arm onto the armrest of his chair, and looked at what he was working on. It was shaping together nicely, but now he needed a way to weave it into fabric seamlessly. He looked around the lab, to see if there were any remnants of his old work still lingering around it. His eyes fell on an old failed nanobot medic station he had made years ago. I never did get that thing working properly... but maybe now I can use it to my advantage! he pondered as he approached it. He examined it and booted it up, fiddling around with the settings. It should work for making one of it... I'll have to make it count, he thought as he looked over at his creation on the table and walked over to it. He grabbed it and examined it, fiddling around with the settings as he walked over to where the nanobot medic station lay. He put it down on the table and took out the power core of Yamalok. He took the power core and connected it to the device, putting a small portion of his weapon's power into the new device. As a small glow radiated from the device Fxeni was satisfied and disconnected the power core, putting it back into his trusty weapon. He set the device down next to the nanobot machine and stared at both devices. He realized that he was missing something. He needed a cloth of some sort.

He wandered back into the hallway and walked past the various rooms. He looked for a room he knew he stayed at in the past, in the hopes of finding something of his still laying about. He reminisced a bit about his times there as he passed by all the different rooms, feeling a bit odd seeing them all empty. Suddenly he stopped at one he recognized and walked in. He wandered over to the closet and peered inside, and was shocked at the amount of clothes in it. What, did people just never put their clothes back on around here? as he tossed clothing onto the nearby bed, shuddering at some of the things he found in there. He stopped near the back of the closet and slowly drew out an old battered hooded cloak.

Hey, I remember this one... it's from that fiasco in the Lost Woods, he thought as he examined it. It was a long green cloak that was a bit tattered at the edges, but largely in one piece. This thing saved my hide back there... it's time for it to do it some more. He brought it back with him to the lab, and started to combine his device and the cloak together using the nanobots. Glowing trails appeared on the cloak in the process as the nanobots weaved through the device, spreading its energy and technology through the cloak.

Suddenly, the nanobot machine started to spark and fizzle partway through the process. Fxeni furiously did his best to keep it going until the process was completed. As the weaving was completed, black smoke started to billow out of the machine into Fxeni's face. Coughing, he ran over and grabbed the extinguisher and put out the small fire that was inside the machine, but its innards were already melted away. Waving the smoke away, he grabbed the cloak away from the newly deceased machine. He looked down at the cloak, which now had the device fully integrated into it. He put it on and examined the fabric.

This should be able to deflect some weaponry thanks to the stronger weave and materials I implanted into the device... Fxeni thought as he pulled out the Quick Boomerang he had and tried to pierce the cloak with it. The cloak resisted the pointed edge, and merely stretched along with it. Next thing to check... he thought as he closed up the cloak so that he was completely concealed in it. He looked into the closest mirror, and noted that he had seemingly completely vanished. Perfect... it won't last long whenever I use it, but it should definitely help. A bit heavier than I would like, but I'll make do.

Exhausted by his work and the fact that he was far from recovered from the previous fight, he decided to take a small rest. He wandered over to the closest room with a bed and fell over onto it back first. He sighed as he looked up at the ceiling. I wonder how Peebs is doing...

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2641 on: June 27, 2013, 03:10:24 AM
(Fxeni became Harry Potter?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2642 on: June 27, 2013, 03:18:35 AM
(I'd say a combination of that and the Green Arrow.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2643 on: June 27, 2013, 03:22:18 AM
(And Batman. Also, I was curious what he was going to do right there!  [eyebrow])

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2644 on: June 27, 2013, 03:26:05 AM
(My question was why was the cloak in the ISS of all places when it was his.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2645 on: June 27, 2013, 03:47:00 AM
(He said that it was a room he stayed on one time)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2646 on: June 27, 2013, 03:51:57 AM
(I guess that makes sense.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2647 on: June 27, 2013, 05:28:52 AM
(Stayed there several times! 8D It was mainly to go off of what Deathscythe's Hyper Jammers can do... and I don't expect to keep it that long. Mainly to help me out for a bit, especially if ever I run into Quickie again. Do note I said limited time for the invisibility, it should be enough to blink out of view for about 10-20 seconds max... I shan't be sneaking around Hogwarts all night long, methinks :P)

(Also yes, Batman / Batman Beyond.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2648 on: June 28, 2013, 05:08:11 AM
Thirty minutes later, PBPB is breathing heavily on a bed in an empty room.

"Goddamn ADA....thirty minutes...that was....I mean, you really pushed the button...whoaaa..." PBPB panted out.

"That was...I do not know how to describe that feeling other than...stimulating..." ADA stated. "Also, why did your database access images of the Fxeni terminal?"

"Wait, what? I did what now?" PBPB asked

"During your emotional heat interface, your database searched for images of the Fxeni terminal. I am curious as to why you did that? What does he have to do with this...feeling..." ADA curiously asked.

"Emotional heat interface? Hahaha...is that what you call masturbation? As for the Fxeni terminal...heh it was probably just a 'heat of the moment' type thing. He was right there when you flipped the horny switch on me. Plus we've been battling together for a few days now. I wouldn't be alive without his help. It's natural, ADA. But I'm pretty sure we're just friends. But damn...that body..." PBPB muttered out while still a bit flustered.

"Friends? A person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard. A person who gives assistance; patron; supporter. A person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile." ADA spouted out the definition. "Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues...I consider you my friend. You have shown me so much since I've been able to access this terminal. These new sensations, these new feelings, these new stimulation's of pleasure. They are...incredible."

"I feel the same way ADA. I've never stopped to consider how A.I. programs function before now. I never realized how little I take for granted the simple sense of touch or taste until now. Plus, being able to send my thoughts, my very consciousness into a computer system...it's so liberating. I could get lost in there. You've been such a helpful guide and friend to me, even before I made my brain a computer terminal! Thanks baby!" PBPB said. "Okay, we need to get this station up and running. Break time is over!"

"Negative. This terminal informed the Fxeni terminal that we would continue operations in one to two hours. Only one hour, twenty one minutes, and thirteen seconds have passed. This terminal still has thirty eight minutes and forty three seconds left of break time. She should...enjoy herself." ADA stated as she once again access PBPB's memories of emotional heat interfacing.

"Ohhhhh my [tornado fang]ing g...I think I'm becoming a..bad influence on you ADA..." PBPB moaned out. "At...least lemme get to the...shower..."

Back in Dr. Wily II's WDS, Quickie paced back and forth in her room, angered by the current situation...

I can't believe I lost to him. HIM! He doesn't even have any goddamn superpowers or anything. To think that I could lose to a mere tech junkie. Gah. It's insulting. He will suffer for this disgrace. As will his bunny [sonic slicer]. Quickie thought to herself while pulling out a Quick Boomerang and twisting the tip against her thumb. The prick made her thumb bleed onto the boomerang and she licked off the blood while pondering her vengeance. There's no way to get to the station though. Hmmmmmm, if I cannot get to them then I'll have to draw them out. It should only take the suffering of the innocent or some resistance member cannon fodder. I'll have to bide my time, for now. Emperor Wily ordered me to stay put. Revenge is delayed, but rest assured I will have it. Both of them will be exterminated!

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2649 on: June 28, 2013, 05:13:34 AM
(I'm looking forward to the possible rematch... Evil Quickie was quite fun to write.)