Protoman Blues · 393848

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2575 on: June 22, 2013, 09:39:46 PM
"An army?" Tangent smirked. "Sic it on Sinos. I can tell his powers are based entirely off of Dr. Danow's. He's only powerful in one-on-one situations. He won't be able to handle many enemies, much less an army."

He crossed his arms and looked upon the paused footage of Sinos once again.

"Corey, you fool... Sending one robot to fight one who has unlocked the truth."

what

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2576 on: June 23, 2013, 05:23:25 AM
Ahrzayl lifted off a heavy piece of the ceiling from herself, dusted her clothes off, and walked over to the group. Azrial had used an acidic barrier to melt the debris away as it fell. So it was her, this new guy, that other Tangent guy that would be assisting the doctor. When she heard the word "resistance", she near chuckled out loud.

"Doctor, there are actually groups of people trying to stop you? Have they not felt how futile their efforts will become? Maybe we should teach them with our bare hands." She grinned evily.

Azrial - I'm sure they'd lose moral if a few of their friends were ripped apart...

"And we bathed in their blood..." Ahrzayl continued.

Azrial - And crunched on their bones...

"And destroy their homes!" Ahrzayl continued on.

Azrial - And their families!

Both laughed evilly, the sound echoing throughout the room.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2577 on: June 23, 2013, 05:51:57 AM
DWII - My, my, my... Aren't you lively. Yes, the Resistance dares to try and stop me, even though they know they will fall in the end... But you all will get a chance to flex your muscles in the near future. Although no ripping apart. I need slaves in my empire!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

Dr. Wily II began to spin in his other evil spinning chair, laughing manically all the way.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2578 on: June 23, 2013, 06:03:45 AM
Azrial - I'm sure they'd lose moral if a few of their friends were ripped apart...

"And we bathed in their blood..." Ahrzayl continued.

Azrial - And crunched on their bones...

"And destroy their homes!" Ahrzayl continued on.

Azrial - And their families!

Both laughed evilly, the sound echoing throughout the room.

(Wow. Even Archetype's evil side isn't that bad ._.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2579 on: June 23, 2013, 06:06:02 AM
(Yeah a murderous thief just doesn't hold a candle to a murdeous alien.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2580 on: June 23, 2013, 06:07:58 AM
(Neither does a destructive egotistical robot. o_O)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2581 on: June 23, 2013, 06:09:06 AM
(Well we already had boforte but Tangent is clearly the smarter of the 2.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2582 on: June 23, 2013, 06:25:28 AM
(boforte is just brash. 8D Also, at least I want slaves! 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2583 on: June 23, 2013, 07:19:34 AM
Josei - "I don't know what to do here. Hmm, Kharaxel, could it be possible to spilt myself into two with these teleport stones? That way I could still go to the temple but not leave Akai at the same time... or wait, would that just tear me in half?"

Akai - "I don't want half of you. I don't want you to go at all."

Josei felt his shirt getting wet.

Josei - "Hold on... are you... crying?"

Akai - "Huh? Tears? I guess that upgrade did more than just regulate my power... but even now that you see me cry you can't just stay with me?"

Josei - "Akai, if I can get the power at the temple I'll be able to protect you, then we can stay together forever."

Akai - "But what if its a trap? What if there's nothing there? What if you go in and can't ever come back?"

Josei - "That... that could be true... what say you Kharaxel?"

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2584 on: June 23, 2013, 07:35:14 AM
Kharaxel once again scratched his head.

"Well... my master's been there, and made it out alive." He tried.

"And I was still in my early adventuring days too. But even so, I can tell you miss, that the temple is relatively a calm and trapless place. I assume that since you probably need the Medallion to obtain what's in there, nobody really bothered with any sort of traps." Added Wildgun.

"And I thought I was clingy and obsessive." Sala chuckled.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2585 on: June 23, 2013, 07:41:35 AM
(Hmm... I don't really want to drag this out any longer so I'm probably gonna cut the temple stuff out and just get the damn weapon and get back to the main story.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #2586 on: June 23, 2013, 09:52:30 PM
(Okay, made some edits, as I have nerfed myself, just now.)

Fear me.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2587 on: June 24, 2013, 07:12:12 AM
Josei - *Sigh* "Okay, Akai, you can come along."

Akai - "Yay!"

Akai's strained grip turned into a soft hug.

Josei - "Well then... lets just get this over with, you know where the temple is so you teleport us, Kharaxel. And Akai, please don't throw his concentration off this time."

Akai - "After the first time I think I'll be alright."

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2588 on: June 24, 2013, 07:26:14 AM
(Actually, Kharaxel was never at the temple so he doesn't know its exact location, so...)

"Actually, boy." Began Wildgun. "Kharaxel here doesn't know where the temple exactly is, so I'll have to take you using the teleportation stone. Kharaxel, give me back one of those."

Kharaxel did as he was instructed, and gave it to Wildgun.

"Okay. Now let's just get back to the surface and I can teleport us.

(Yeah. I hope you're okay with this? I think I specified once the rules of the teleportation stones, and if I didn't I'm a [tornado fang] up and need to die.
However, the rules are simple. You need to be at least once at the place you want to get to. Also, just skip straight to the "teleportation" because that's what I'm gonna do for my next post. It's going to be right after getting back to the surface and your teleportation.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2589 on: June 24, 2013, 07:31:00 AM
(Alright, Later today then as I need to sleep.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2590 on: June 24, 2013, 10:02:12 PM
After tearing through a third of the town for most of the night, Wreck-It Man had gone back to spinning in circles below the still drifting remains of the Wily Star II.

Chariot stood behind one of the more durable buildings, Lego tub still in hand, as he observes the situation with some regret of not having to lure it out like he originally planned.  As much as he despised humoring the doctor, he still had some respect to Hajime's reasons for faltering to his demands and didn't want to ruin anything that will just make his chances of finishing up loose ties any worse than it needs to be.

It amazed him that the Resistance still in the area haven't tried to stop the menacing robot, but figures safety of those incapable of fighting comes first before dealing with the second menace that could potentially cause more casualties than a leader driven made with frenzy.  He only hopes they don't inadvertently lead those survivors through this area and subject them to even more traumatic horror.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2591 on: June 25, 2013, 09:24:47 AM
Back aboard the I.S.S., Fxeni was working diligently in the lab while PBPB & ADA were in the kitchen, sampling different food & drink.

"MMMMMMMMM MMMMM!" PBPB yelled out as she drank some Mango Lemonade. "THAT HIT THE SPOT! RIGHT, ADA?"

"This is all so...so...why does this taste different than when we tasted Fxeni earlier?" ADA asked. "This food & drink provide the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues Terminal with power & energy in order to keep it operational. The taste is....what your files describe as nummy. However, with Fxeni... that did not provide the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues Terminal with power or energy. Yet I felt something...which I cannot describe. It was...it left me with a strange...feeling. I am confused. Your files also describe that experience as nummy. Would you please explain it to me?"

"Oh geez. The birds and bees speech. Well, you could scan your index for the word kiss. Actually, that probably won't help describe the confusion. You see, ADA... oh geez this isn't easy. It's actually hard for me to explain pleasure to you. There are so many ways to define the word. Just like nummy. What I can tell you is that tasting Fxeni was kind of like energy for the soul... which is also hard to describe. A good portion of people need a certain kind of pleasure in their lives to satisfy their human need for their reproductive system. It's a huge cycle of one's life, honestly. We terminals have biological urges to mate with other terminals. Haha, I wish I could say it's like two systems merging together, but I'm new to the digital world and have no idea if it's similar at all. Hmmmm...search my Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal files for the words "horny" or "turned on" and see if that helps."

"Affirmative" ADA responded. As ADA accessed PBPB's memories on being turned on, it triggered a reaction in her body which made her nearly lose her balance. She leaned against the kitchen table panting all of a sudden.

"Holy [parasitic bomb]....I see you accessed the file....geeeeeeeeze. It's like you just flipped the on switch." PBPB responded.

"I....I.....I.....I....." was all that ADA could muster as she had never felt anything like that before.

"I...think I'm...errr...we're gonna have to take care of this..." PBPB stated.

Meanwhile, back on SexStation 2069, PB was finishing cleaning up when memories of what had happened started to surface after St. Acidburg had been mentioned again. At first his thoughts were of his rage, but that subsided when he thought about something that was beginning to depress him.

"My Sword of Omens..." PB muttered out as he summoned it to him in its broken form. "I need to find Wanda..."

As PB thought of her, suddenly the lights aboard the SexStation started flickering and the Red Alert sounded then suddenly went off.

"ADA, status!" PB asked. The only response he got was "I....I....I....I...." from ADA's voice.

"ADA?!" PB said curiously.

Back on the I.S.S., Fxeni was still in his lab when the lights started flickering and the Red Alert sounded then suddenly went off.

"Oh come on, I just got this place up and running again!!" Fxeni stated.

Meanwhile, at Dr. Wily II's World Domination Station, Dr. Wily II was spinning around in his chair when suddenly...

"Emperor Wily!" Quickie said as she appeared kneeling right next to Wily II. The sudden gust of wind sent Wily II's chair spinning way faster than before. When the chair finally stopped, Wily II was extremely dizzy.

"WH-WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT DOING THAT, QUICKIE?! SLOW DOWN BEFORE APPEARING BEFORE ME!!" Dr. Wily II yelled out.

"I did slow down, master!" Quickie stated.

"I might hurl! Anyway, what happened? Why is the I.S.S. back in control of the Resistance?" Dr. Wily asked while holding back the urge to vomit.

"Fxeni & that Lola Bunny PB ripoff snuck into the security room and managed to transport all the Robot Masters off of the station. As I no longer register as one, I was left behind. I searched the place until I found them. Fxeni...managed to hold me off while she uploaded some computer program into the system. Before I could finish them off, I was teleported back to the planet. I have failed you, Emperor. I accept full responsibility for losing the I.S.S. to those rebel scum." Quickie stated while disgusted with herself.

"Damn Fxeni. First he takes back his Fxenodrome, WHICH I RIGHTFULLY STOLE MIND YOU! Next he's taking back PB's space love next. DAMMIT!!! If the Wily Star II wasn't being rebuilt, this would constitute as heavy losses." Wily II said angrily.

"Am I to be punished?" Quickie asked.

"No. For now. You have served me well, Quickie." Wily II stated. "Except for the whole making me nauseous thing!"

"What it thy bidding, my master?!" Quickie asked.

"For now, remain at my side. I may have a task for you in the near future. Oh yes...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2592 on: June 25, 2013, 09:33:57 AM
(Yeah should have known that would happen. o-O  Perhaps I should write something awkward next part though whether it should be between Asch and Sakura or Zeta and PB I'm not sure. -u-')

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2593 on: June 25, 2013, 10:05:11 AM
Hierophant had just reached the closet when he and Death noticed a streak torpedoing towards the interrogation room.  Curious as to what was going on, though fretting being spotted, they snuck back towards the area, staying close to the frame so they can listen in without being spotted.

"Sounds like someone was having a grand ol' time snuffing more victories out of the old bat," Death chuckles silently enough for only Hierophant to hear.

"Hopefully we won't have to get involved in anything else that might jeopardize our goodness to the people and endanger those who don't want any part in this war," Hierophant sighs, equally as quiet.

Posted on: June 25, 2013, 12:59:53 AM
Back on the SexStation, Jade and Joe observe the broken Sword of Omens, about to contemplate what had happened and how they could help when the space vehicle shook, followed by their computer program repeating the same letter almost indefinitely.  The two look to each other before Joe runs out to investigate the situation and see if he can help resolve it.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2594 on: June 26, 2013, 12:59:25 AM
Fxeni left his work and ran out into the hallway. I hope PBPB and ADA are alright! he thought to himself as he ran down the hallways towards the kitchen.

"PEEBS!" he exclaimed as he barged into the kitchen and saw her leaning against the table. He rushed over next to her with a concerned look on his face.

"Hey... are you alright?" he asked as he leaned next to her against the table.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2595 on: June 26, 2013, 07:34:18 AM
"PB what's going on?!" Zeta yelled as she ran into the kitchen with the others.

"I don't know the entire system seems to be out of wack and ADA is unresponsive!" PB shouted over another Red Alert that came and went.

"Have you tried talking to PBPB?" Sakura asked.

"I tried but she wouldn't answer." PB responded.

"What could have possibly happened?" Zeta asked.

"I honestly have no idea, I just hope it doesn't get worse." PB sighed.

"Hey PB I think I have a theory." Asch stated.

"A theory?" PB asked.

"Well it's mostly guessing but I can't help but think it might have been what happened." Asch started "ADA is able to access PBPB's body now right?"

"Yeah, at least that what it sounds like." PB nodded.

"Right and as an AI ADA hasn't been able to touch, taste, or smell right?" Asch continued.

"Yeah that's true, ADA only has sight and hearing normally." Zeta agreed.

"So PBPB has to teach ADA these things since she's never experienced them before.  However since she's in a human body she can experience something that not even a robot here can experience, and it's pretty much second nature to PBPB especially so..." Asch drifted off.

"Oh god." Zeta blurted as she blushed in embarrassment.

"Yeah...yeah...that....that makes sense now." PB muttered as he face palmed.

"I think my mind is messed up again." Sakura said as she held her head.

"Yeah and I bet the last thing you need right now is me kissing you." Asch said knowingly.

"I think I need a shower." Sakura announced.

"I think I could use one too." Zeta said as she tried to get dirty thoughts out of her head.

"Honestly I need one too just thinking about that." Asch agreed.

"I think I'm going to take one too, besides I kind of need it since it's been like 4 days since I last had one." PB scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"Are you sure you can take one with your injuries,  I don't want you to get something infected." Zeta said with concern.

"Nah I'll be fine, most of my injuries are healed now anyway." PB reassured.

"Okay then, let's just hope PBPB can fix this on her own and all take a shower." Zeta said as everyone else headed out of the kitchen.

(And there's your akward.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2596 on: June 26, 2013, 07:43:21 AM
Jade watched as everyone left to take a shower, leaving the pies in the oven as they were still rising from the interior heat.  Seeing as she doesn't have a means of eating normal food, or any reason to shower, she decides to stay and keep watch of the pies until they were warm and crisp enough to take out.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2597 on: June 26, 2013, 07:46:00 AM
(Wow, even PB feels dirty after that. That's saying something.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2598 on: June 26, 2013, 07:47:46 AM
(Normally he wouldn't, but the idea of an AI experiencing that would probably weird out even someone like him. Not to mention as I said he hasn't showered in 4 days. At least that's what I think, plus it gives me an excuse to do other things.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2599 on: June 26, 2013, 07:54:24 AM
(LoL, naaaah that wouldn't weird me out at all! XD)