Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393607

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #2550 on: June 21, 2013, 05:34:11 PM
(Okay, just waiting on, the princess to introduce herself, then I should have arrived.)

Fear me.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2551 on: June 21, 2013, 05:36:32 PM
Tangent's eyes raised at the mention of "Sinos" and his company being used in the same sentence. "Well, now that you mention it, I have a hunch as to what his purpose is. If he's here, in this universe...... Do you think I can...talk to this general of yours, doctor? Is there any witness I can discuss his appearance with?"

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2552 on: June 21, 2013, 05:42:15 PM
Dr. Wily II rubbed his forehead in frustration.

DWII - Sadly, my general is currently in no condition to talk. However... I do have the video feed from the battle, and you can see this Sinos for yourself. Computer, Desert battle video, codename Sinos.

Computer - Command confirmed.

The Interrogation Labs dimmed, as a large virtual screen appeared between Dr. Wily II and Tangent. The screen then played back the battle between boforte and Sinos, to which Dr. Wily II paused at a full-body shot of Sinos.

DWII - Does he look familiar to you now?

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2553 on: June 21, 2013, 06:41:27 PM
Ahrzayl and Azrial landed in the room with the others. Then she saw him, the one who called himself Dr Wily. He was a serious looking character, a bit young to her, but evil in a good way.

"...And I'm Ahrzayl, an Aporian from far far away. Heard you wanted to take over so if you need to send in the wrecking crew, I'm yours to serve." She said humbly.

Azrial - I am Azrial. A reproduction of my former self, the goddess of destruction and bloodshed.

They both bowed.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2554 on: June 21, 2013, 06:55:56 PM
While Tangent was closely examining the footage, Dr. Wily II turned to his other guests.

DWII - An Aporian? Never heard of your race... Interesting...

Dr. Wily II was eyeing Ahrzayl, scanning her form... Until he noticed Azrial.

DWII - *pointing at Azrial* Are you a Biometal?

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2555 on: June 21, 2013, 07:41:46 PM
"Never heard of my race, huh? Well, I guess thats natural as I'm the only one. Don't think I'm just some little girl though, I've lifted things bigger than you and me before...with ease." Ahrzayl explained.

Azrial - Will you stop bragging?

"Will you hurry up and answer his question then?" Ahrzayl roared.

Azrial - Yeah yeah. A biometal, you say? If it is anything like reconstructing a consciousness into data form and encapsulating it's power into a small machine, then yes. Though, I was never a boilogical being to begin with so I'll prefer the term "livemetal". If you have an idea what I was just by looking at me then you must also know a metal is capable of.

This guy already knew how they worked? The technology was from another planet, even built by a different scientist. This guy must be trully knowledgable.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2556 on: June 21, 2013, 08:08:24 PM
(Okay, here goes nothin')

Kharaxel scratched his head.

"Well... this stuff seems kinda..." Began Kharaxel, however Akai's worried expression stopped him. "Okay. I mean, it's just a temple, right? Master?"

"Yes?" Asked Wildgun.

"Could you give me one of your teleportation stones again? I want to send miss Akai back to the Resistance ship, then I'm coming back here and going with Josei."

"I could, but you have to leave this place first. Teleporting in and out of this place, except the official way, is out of the question. A special barrier prevents it."

Wildgun gave Kharaxel two Teleportation stones.

"Now, Sala... could you lead them back onto the surface of the planet?"

"Yeah, yeah. Oh and I would be coming along too, whether you would want me to or not, but I have some business to take care off... so I'll have to pass.
But I'll be waiting at Wildgun's place to see this weapon for myself too. SO YOU BETTER NOT [tornado fang] UP!"

Unity smirked once again upon seeing the "new guests". Since general intruductions seemed to be over, it decided to get acquainted with them as well.

Releasing its invisibility, Unity appeared sitting at the table.

"WELCOME, CHILDREN!" Said Unity grinning widely. "I am Unity, Lord Wily's first ally... well... technically second new ally, but that does not matter. I look forward to how inevitably expendable you children might turn out. By which I mean, nice to meet you."

Unity began to cackle.

(So yeah. If it's okay with RMZX, Kharaxel will tag along. Unless you want as it's specified in that other thread, and have Josei go alone.
Also, if anybody needs a description of how Unity looks, I might have to uncover it from the bowels of this thread. Or write a new one.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2557 on: June 21, 2013, 08:32:09 PM
(This works.)

The four returned to the surface of the planet.

Josei - "Alright, Kharaxel, take Akai with you and I'll wait here for you to return."

Akai was silent.

Josei - "Akai... I promise I'll return. Please cheer up."

Josei hugged Akai.

Akai - "Don't... don't go."

Josei - "I need to go, though."

Akai - "No you don't! Kharaxel can go!"

Josei - "Akai... please."

Akai - "No, we just back together, I don't want to be seperated from you anymore... I can't put up with the lonliness."

Akai clutched onto Josei, she didn't want to let go. In this current situation teleporting Akai seperately from Josei would be impossible, yet Josei couldn't risk taking Akai to the temple and having her die again.

Josei - "There's... there's got to be some way to handle this."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2558 on: June 21, 2013, 08:39:44 PM
(Wow, Akai must be really desperate. Kinda reminds me of infamous characters like Yoshida Kazumi.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2559 on: June 21, 2013, 08:41:07 PM
(Wow, Akai must be really desperate. Kinda reminds me of infamous characters like Yoshida Kazumi.)
(Well she just came back to life and stuff.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2560 on: June 21, 2013, 08:46:05 PM
(Indeed she did, she's not desperate. She's just got a bit of seperation anxiety.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2561 on: June 21, 2013, 08:48:25 PM
(Indeed she did, she's not desperate. She's just got a bit of seperation anxiety.)
(I honestly don't blame the girl whether that was programed in by default or not.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2562 on: June 21, 2013, 08:48:50 PM
(Yeah, I kinda understand that, now. Umm... could someone remind me, how many floors did I psycho-caved through? -u-')

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2563 on: June 21, 2013, 08:52:53 PM
Josei - "There's... there's got to be some way to handle this."

(Just a suggestion, but do you think he would pull a Vegeta on her?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2564 on: June 21, 2013, 08:54:22 PM
(Yeah, I kinda understand that, now. Umm... could someone remind me, how many floors did I psycho-caved through? -u-')
(You'd have to ask Wily that, I don't know which floor they're on.)

(Just a suggestion, but do you think he would pull a Vegeta on her?)
(Could work maybe.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2565 on: June 21, 2013, 08:57:11 PM
(Nah, Josei couldn't hit a girl. Moral code and whatnot. Doesn't matter if she's a robot, hell the only time he planned on hitting a girl was when fighting Keco but that was only because he felt his life was in jeopardy, and he still didn't hit her.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2566 on: June 21, 2013, 08:59:02 PM
(Might have Akai go to the Weapon's shop the next day with her sister to get her a weapon too.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2567 on: June 21, 2013, 09:20:33 PM
Tangent gave an irritated sigh. "It seems my suspicions may indeed be correct. That is another SIIDRA, like me, most likely sent here to hunt me down. He may have stayed unchanged during his trip through the dimensions, unlike my own enlightened self."

After a moment, Tangent cleared his throat. "I'm sorry, doctor, but I'm going to borrow your voice for a second..." He then spliced up the audio from his memory and said, in a very close imitation, "Computer, resume playback."

"Yikes... that was a powerful attack... Can I really hit him from here?"
"I came here to represent the home universe, but I can't do that with you around!"
"COPLASMA ROTATION!"
"I'm not going to give up that easily, boforte...!"

Through the recording, a smirk began to form on Tangent's face, which then grew into an evil grin. When boforte's feed cut, Tangent gave a brief laugh. "Doctor, this is your threat? Bahaha! Not that I blame you...he was a competent fighter in his time... but for him to superimpose his image upon a new version of me is entirely amusing!"

what

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2568 on: June 21, 2013, 09:46:26 PM
The floor the interrogation room stood on shook as Hierophant and Death had wandered into the area, still looking for someplace to camp out and keep watch of both Emperor and the other cards.  Though it was against their better judgement they decided to head over there and see what was wrong.

Keeping as good a distance from the door to avoid the genderless being from detecting them (as they had sensed his presence in the room), Hierophant used his staff to peer into the room, finding a small group of people surrounding WilyII, some watching a feed most likely taken earlier while one had dropped in from the ceiling, obviously by brute strength.

"Maybe we should continue this observation from an obscure distance," Death whispers to Hierophant, "Don't want that...thing coming after us after your little interrogation with the old bat."

Hierophant compresses his lips in concern before making his way towards the broom closet a few yards down, his staff still pointed towards the room to see what else was going on.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2569 on: June 21, 2013, 10:09:05 PM
(Hiero 'n Death doesn't need to be alert since nothing happened here.)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 09:03:49 PM by NeKohaku »

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2570 on: June 22, 2013, 04:33:01 AM
(Might as well link to my post from the Map of RPM thread. Please refer to that for any future references to my WDS.)

DWII - Oh, I know of Biometal, or Livemetal. I even have one myself, although it doesn't have a consciousness of it's own.

When Unity reappeared suddenly, Dr. Wily II did a short shock, half-expecting Unity to be still searching for the animated Tarot card/s.

DWII - Stop scaring our new allies! Ahem, yes, this is Unity. Don't mind his words, although they are true. The expendable part I mean.

Turning back towards Tangent, Dr. Wily II sneered.

DWII - His technology seemed superior at that time... However, now I know... And I will get revenge!

Somewhere in the WDS, Afro-Shroom sneezed hard.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 05:27:29 PM by Phi »

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2571 on: June 22, 2013, 05:33:42 AM
(So then Unity's sudden appearance in the interogation room has been ignored?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2572 on: June 22, 2013, 06:40:49 AM
(... I knew I forgot something. Editing. >_>)

Posted on: June 22, 2013, 12:23:16
(And edited. <_<)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2573 on: June 22, 2013, 07:26:38 AM
Meanwhile at an unknown location, a young woman and an elderly lady discuss the events that have come to pass.

??? - I spoke with Archetype again. Soon it will be time to take action... but, I still have my doubts. It's like a nagging feeling in my head that something may go wrong. We can't allow what I saw in the previous jump to happen again. He may not have what it takes to navigate the quantum space like you, Akane.

Akane - He'll be fine. He just needs a little... push.

??? - And what if that "push" gets him killed?

Akane - If that happens, we'll still be able to find him. His body may be lost, but consciousness is eternal; it is never truly lost. We will find him by tracing his jumps and have his present consciousness reach this timeline. All the events that have happened thus far is going as expected: His reformed identity, you communicating with him in the desert, the Resistance reaching the bar... it's all falling into place.

She said, looking up at the sky.

??? - ...

The young woman bit her nail.

Akane - You still seem worried, dear. What is the matter?

??? - It's nothing... just... I can't believe this is the same man. With everything he's done, why does he want to be some... some... "hero"?

Akane narrowed her eyes.

Akane - Some people change for the better... or worse. It's as simple as that. The mind is an extremely fragile place... one revelation, one idea or one person... can change someone forever. With someone of your ability, you should know that better than most.

There was a brief pause in the air and the young woman immediately stood up from the bench she was sitting on.

??? - ... I think it's about time I meet up with Archetype. Will you be fine here?

Akane - Yes, I'll be alright.

The elderly woman nodded.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2574 on: June 22, 2013, 08:28:01 PM
DWII - Come, come... Why sqaubble among allies when we can cause so much more misery on the Resistance!? Soon, my Zero Joe army will be complete, and then, the sweet screams of suffering from the Resistance!!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 05:34:35 PM by Phi »