Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394635

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2525 on: June 20, 2013, 03:56:58 PM
(JOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS That is all. 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2526 on: June 21, 2013, 12:52:07 AM
(Why is Ruby constantly saying "me lord"? The bad grammar is killing me.)

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2527 on: June 21, 2013, 01:04:18 AM
Ahrzayl behind the Tangent guy with her arms crossed, Azrial floating over her shoulder. It was a normal thing to accept jobs from not just nobles but from their enemies as well. Anything that paid really. Both of them always had a thirst for chaos and destruction so the latter was always chosen first. Currency was of no concern for the blood and despair, the death and helplessness around her, it was all she needed. Azrial, enjoyed the sights of broken cities and spirits just as much. Soon, they'd be getting back to doing what they loved.

Ahrzayl smirked at the thought.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2528 on: June 21, 2013, 01:15:42 AM
Kharaxel, Josei and Akai... lead by Sala the True Adventurer, have finally arrived at The Hideout.

"But there's nothing here!" Shouted confused Josei.

The place they arrived at was basically a huge empty space. No buildings, no nothing. Only them.

"Chill your hot pants, Jo-Sei-Sei, for you are about to be amazed." Said Sala and took out a small card from her pocket. It looked quite similar to a credit card, at least as far as Akai and Josei could tell.

"Heeeere it comes." Said Kharaxel with not even a shred of excitement in his voice.

"Haaa!" Shouted Sala, and cut the air with her card.

In an instant a rainbow light shot out of the card and from the sky, far beyond the clouds, a surge of light hit right into our lttle party.

After the initial shock wore off, Kharaxel, Akai and Josei noticed that they are located in a place that looks like a giant city. Floating in the sky.

"Now, this is interesting." Kharaxel said.

"Holy hell! We are in the sky!!" Shouted surprised Josei.

"This is quite... unusual. Though we have already been in space so..." Commented Akai.

"Okay, morons. Let's go." Said Sala. "Just don't try wandering off or anything, if someone finds you here alone, they might consider you an evil intruder Or even worse, a THIEF. As long as you stick to me, everything will be just potatoes, steak and salad."

The three of them nodded and followed Sala.

"I must say, I didn't expect this place to be... like this." Began Josei. "After all, the name..."

"The Hideout is just something we use outside of this place, to keep it from being found out by... unwanted people. After all, artifacts from all over this planet and the cosmos are being kept here." Sala explained.

"So what's it's true name?" Asked Akai.

"The Flying Fortress - Azavaron" Replied Sala. "And one more thing, little birdies... if you ever tell anybody about this place, or what is its true name... I will personally find you all and cut off your tongues. That includes you too Khar-Schmizzle."

"Whatever" Replied Kharaxel.

Unity smirked. Bored out of its mind, the creatue of light and darkness began spying on his ally, Wily II, using its invisibility.

It would seem more wished to join with Wily, and it is quite possible that they might make interesting tools. It would follow Doctor to the meeting place, and reveal itself to the "new blood" when the time is right.

(So yeah, I'll let a couple of posts fly by, if nothing happens soon, I'll just update and finally have that goddamn meeting with Wildgun. NO MORE DELAYS.

Also, RMZX mah bro, is what you wrote to me in that bit old PM still accurate, or did you change your mind about what you want this badge thingy to be?)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2529 on: June 21, 2013, 01:22:30 AM
(Yeah, its still right, check the General RP thread for my current idea of things going forward, I might change it a bit though.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2530 on: June 21, 2013, 01:48:52 AM
(Yeah, its still right, check the General RP thread for my current idea of things going forward, I might change it a bit though.)

(Okay then. I'm writing a follow up now, because in the end, there's no reason to prolong this so much.)

After some more traveling, the gang comprised of one True Advenrturer and some three losers (in the opinion of the TA), has arrived before a quite wide building. It was not very tall, but long and wide. The giant metal doors, had various different runes on them.

"Welp. Here we are, Wildgun's place. Now let me just call that old drunk moron, and you can finally ask him about whatever."

Sala walked up to the door and slid her card into a small space on the right side of them. After a tense moment, Wildgun's voice echoed from the door.

"What do you want, Sala?!"

"Ugh. I want nothing. But your precious pupil Kharaxel is with me. Well him and his two BFF's. They have something, which I believe is important, to talk about with you."

"You let outsiders into..."

"SHUT UP AND GET YOUR OLD ASS OVER HERE, WILDGUN!"

"...Fine."

After a moment, the door opened, and out of it walked out Wildgun.

"So then, Kharaxel my boy. What could be so important, that you had to enlist help of this... rude woman?" Asked Wildgun.

"Actually, it's about a badge my friend here has. I was hoping you could figure out what it is, seeing as it's something that might be in your field of expertise."

Wildgun looked closely at Josei and Akai.

"Very well. Show me."

josei stepped forward and took out the badge. Wildgun's eyes immediately widened.

"Well I'll be a son of a..."

"You know what it is?" Asked Josei.

"Of course. I encountered once a temple, which is said to house a powerful and legendary weapon. However, I was unable to find out how to obtain it. but this badge... no, it's more correct to call it a medallion, was explictly mentioned in the old documents I've uncovered. Where did you... no, that doesn't matter. Wait here."

Wildgun returned into his "building", and after five minutes or so returned with a map in his hands.

"Here you go. It's a map leading to where the temple is located."

"Thank you." Said Josei.

"Oh, I thank you. This thing has been bugging me for so long, as such, I want to see what weapon is this. Come over by my house when you obtain it, will you? I wish to at least see it once."

"Will do." Replied Josei.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2531 on: June 21, 2013, 02:25:55 AM
Josei - "Okay, now that I know where the location of the source of this Medallion is, I think its safe to say that I should probably go alone."

Akai - "Josei, No! I'm coming too!"

Josei - "I can't risk losing you again, I don't know what's inside that temple, and besides, you don't have any weapons. You need to go back to the Sexstation and wait for me."

Akai - "Josei... Please..."

Akai was saddened, naturally not crying but acting as if she had been.

Josei - "I'm truly sorry. Please understand."

Josei turned to Kharaxel and Sala.

Josei - "I'm not going to force you to come along but if you want to help you're more than welcome to help or take Akai back with you."

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #2532 on: June 21, 2013, 03:31:52 AM
Back at Ninja Lou's safe house another warp tunnel opened and a woman appeared, behind her was a hoverpad carrying supplies. She was beautiful with long purple hair. Her eyes matched her hair and they were the kind you could get lost in.  She had a commanding presence about her, like royalty. As the portal closed she reached up to her earring and activated the built in communicator.

"Is he still here? It would be a shame if I came all this way just to find out that he has gone off wandering again" said the woman.

"Yeah, he is still there. I've been tinkering with my systems and now I have them calibrated enough so the sensor data makes sense. I still can not tell where you are though but I can see and detect things around you.." responded Terra over the communicator.

"Good." the woman said as she made her way to the cabin. She walked up to the door leaving the hoverpad behind.

There was a loud knock that caused Lou to awaken suddenly almost falling out of his chair.

"Wha? Who? Where?" Lou said a little stunned. There was another series of loud knocking as he got up and walked over to the door. "One second, be right there" As he opened the door he saw the purple haired woman standing there. She was taller then he was by a few inches. She moved with grace as she walked past him and sat down in the chair.

"It is nice that you are actually taking some time to rest. You have been engaging in combat with your enemies continuously since we returned to your world." said the woman. She then pulled out a small device and pressed a button. The hoverpad outside came to life and entered the room.

"Reis, you worry too much about me. Besides they needed to know that I was back. I am glad you came though." Lou responded with a smile. He turned and walked over to the hoverpad. "Terra really came though with the supplies, it shouldn't take us long to get this place cleaned up"

"We? I don't see a reason why I have to clean up your place." Reis said as she headed to the door. "I will be by the lake." She smiled and left.

Three hours later Reis had returned from her walk and Lou had finished getting the cabin back in shape. Reis had brought a tablet with her to do some reading. Since she was from another world she took whatever free time she had to learn about her new home and was adapting quickly. Lou on the other hand was swearing under his breath trying to get the laptop working.

"Terra when I said I needed a laptop I meant just a laptop." Lou growled into his communicator. "Not this super computer with a holo-keyboard and multiple holoscreens!"

"You said you wanted "a new laptop with all your added goodies"" responded Terra, while trying to imitate his voice. "So I sent you my best! I'm sooooorry it's not good enough"

"When I said all your goodies I meant having something along the lines of having Ys, Skyrim, or even Tetris installed!"" Lou said. "It's not even powering on and I have tried everything."

"Have you tried plugging it in?" Terra asked.

"Not funny." Lou growled.

"Have you tried turning it on and off?" Terra asked with a smirk.

"I dislike you" Lou said almost defeated. "I think it's broken, I might need you to send me another."

Reis looked up from her tablet and shook her head. She walked over to Lou and rolled her eyes. Her hand reached over to the side of the laptop and pulled out a cable. After plugging it in the laptop came to life, multiple screens appeared and the holo-keyboard shimmered to life before Lou. She then smiled at Lou and went back to the bed to continue her reading.

"I KNEW IT!!!!!" Terra yelled over the communicator.

Lou covered the communicator and turned to Reis. " You do know there'll be no living with her after this."

Reis just shrugged and tapped on her tablet to turn the page.

"Ok Lou, I have you online now and even hacked into a few servers. They won't know you are in there." Terra said. "Am I good or am I good? Anyway I am getting a transmission from J.D. so I need to take off, try not to break it." and with that Terra logged off.

Lou logged into the laptop and started opening news feeds "Alright now that this is up and running, Reis come here let me show you somethings about RPM. You can learn the layout of the land and it's people while I catch up on some of the things I have missed since the last time I was here. I am curious to find out what kind of craziness I have missed"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 07:20:29 PM by Ninja Lou »

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2533 on: June 21, 2013, 03:41:38 AM
(Oh god poor Lou when he finds out St. Acidburg was [tornado fang]ing destroyed.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2534 on: June 21, 2013, 03:43:05 AM
(Not to mention even more so with Wreck-It Man still on the loose 8D)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2535 on: June 21, 2013, 03:46:07 AM
(How are we supposed to take care of that I don't have anything planned, though I guess Borock-bot and the gang are heading for St. Acidburg the next day.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2536 on: June 21, 2013, 04:11:15 AM
(Eh...I said I was going to resolve it some time ago, but figured I wait a little longer and see what happens before the anti-climatic lure away, if only to at least get a wtf out of everyone once they get there.  Really nothing else I can do aside from pointlessly posting progress on the Wily Star II just to remind everyone its still there, and probably more shenanigans from Hierophant and the Berbils. :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2537 on: June 21, 2013, 04:14:13 AM
(Okay that's fine, less work for me.  Last I had the Berbils help make Pies with everyone else since Kharaxel left.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #2538 on: June 21, 2013, 10:35:08 AM
(Why is Ruby constantly saying "me lord"? The bad grammar is killing me.)

(Well she can't help it. Lets say I programmed her to sound like a broken peasant. Gotta hate myself for trying to be humorous.)

Fear me.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2539 on: June 21, 2013, 10:40:34 AM
(I think he's trying to say you should be spelling it "milord" or something)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2540 on: June 21, 2013, 10:47:20 AM
(I think the proper pronunciation is m'lord if you're planning to make the character more sophisticated)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2541 on: June 21, 2013, 10:49:58 AM
(I think he's trying to say you should be spelling it "milord" or something)

(Oh... right, thanks. I'll make that change, when I have an opporunity to do so.)

Fear me.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2542 on: June 21, 2013, 10:59:17 AM
(White-Jet has a point as well. We were just saying that "me lord" is completely and utterly incorrect, hence why it was bugging Phi so much)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2543 on: June 21, 2013, 04:14:44 PM
Feral Man howled as he teleported back to the WDS, bringing along 2.5 new guests for Dr. Wily II. Inside the Interrogation Labs, Dr. Wily II had taken up a familiar pose at his other evil spinning chair again, awaiting the arrival of his guests, which didn't take long, as 3 streaks of light appeared before him.

Feral - AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DWII - ... God, what was I not thinking... Ahem... *stands up* Hello, guests. I am Dr. Wily II, future ruler of RPM City, and the planet. *bows* I was told that you wanted to speak with me.

Dr. Wily II sat back into his other evil spinning chair, and returned to his earlier pose.

DWII - Amuse me.

Back at the underground factory~

WF (Wily Fighter) - 80%...

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2544 on: June 21, 2013, 04:24:32 PM
familiar pose

(Aww, I wanted that pose, cheater. >_<

Anyway, it'll probably take me an hour for me to join in. If it wasn't for my dad's work. I'd be making my entrance a bit earlier. :|)

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2545 on: June 21, 2013, 04:39:07 PM
(I used it WAY before you joined. I LEGITIMATELY GOT IT! 8D)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2546 on: June 21, 2013, 05:11:27 PM
As per usual, Tangent talked in a serious, even tone. "A pleasure to be introduced to you, doctor. I am SIIDRA unit SIN-04, a creation of Suppercut Industries. You may call me Tangent. My goal is to crush all that is inferior to me. Those with less power shall be crushed."

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2547 on: June 21, 2013, 05:16:20 PM
At the mention of Suppercut Industries, Dr. Wily II's eyebrows rose.

DWII - Suppercut Industries? *stands up, leaning forward towards Tangent* Do you know of a being named... Sinos?

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2548 on: June 21, 2013, 05:19:28 PM
"Sinos?" Tangent crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows. "I haven't found a mention of him, sir. However, did you just mention that you know of Suppercut Industries, sir?"

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2549 on: June 21, 2013, 05:26:39 PM
Dr. Wily II sat back down into his other evil spinnng chair, seemingly disappointed at the answer.

DWII - One of my generals was... Severely damaged... By this Sinos. And this Sinos mentioned that he was a creation of Suppercut Industries, so I thought that since you, Tangent, are a fellow creation from the same... Company, you might know about this... Sinos character.