Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393413

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2500 on: June 19, 2013, 04:25:31 AM
(Oh that. No worries. I pretty much told him after we went to the movies Saturday night! XD)

(Hopefully I can write more myself. XD)
(Okay then we're good then except for one thing I must PM you about.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2501 on: June 19, 2013, 05:02:22 AM
A shadow loomed over Ahrzayl's person as she climbed up the crater. They both turned turned to see a figure blackened by the angle of the sun. And it was coming toward them.

"Should I kill it?" Ahrzayl asked blandly.

Azrial - Hold on. Remember, we have no data on anything in this world yet. Let's scan it, see what it wants, determine if it's hostile or not, and kill it anyway.

"What do you want?" She threw to the approaching stranger.

She angled her arm against the wall to slide back down to meet but she wasn't going anywhere. Feeling a grip around her wrist, she whipped her head around with rage which then turned into surprise.

Feral Man - I found yooooooooooooooou!

"... I hate howling." Ahrzayl grumbled as her eyes narrowed.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2502 on: June 19, 2013, 06:09:46 AM
Archetype chose a room to sleep in for the night. He took off his armor and placed his supply bags and katanas right beside his bed.

"Heh, this place sure isn't giving hotels a run for their money." He said to himself as he looked around the somewhat cramped space around him. But, it was better than sleeping outside on the street.

Before he could lay down to rest on the bed, his head suddenly started to throb. "Ah, not again!" Frustrated by these recent series of headaches, he slammed his head down on the pillow. "I'm tirurff of theef damn things!" He complained with his words muffled by the black and white pillow pressed against his face.

At that moment, a flat, female voice echoed in his head. About time. I have a good signal on you now.

Archetype jumped up from his bed. "Who's there?!" He yelled.

Sheesh, calm down. You'll get used to this. Actually, the very fact you're talking to me right now shows that you have a clear access to the field.

He reached for his katanas and drew his blades. "Alright, enough playing! What do you want?!" He frantically looked around the drab, claustrophobic room as if she was going to jump out at him.

Are you saying you don't recognize me? *sigh* You're absolutely hopeless, you know that?

Suddenly, an image of a white haired girl with black feathers on the side of it popped up in his head again. "Nnghh...!" Archetype fell over and grabbed his head, which felt like it was on fire.

Huh. Guess you're not fully used to the field yet.

"Ughh... you keep saying something about a "field"! What the hell is this "field" you're talking about...?" He muttered. "Wait, you're the one who spoke to me about joining the Resistance!" He clenched his teeth together, still battling his throbbing headache.

Brilliant deduction, Sherlock. The voice replied sarcastically.

"You made me BLACKOUT! FOR SEVERAL HOURS!" He yelled.

Is that so? Huh, maybe you're not such the powerful man you once were... Superdee. She said in an even darker tone than normal.

Archetype froze, almost as if his headache stopped in its tracks. "How... who the hell are you?!" He bellowed furiously.

You'll find out soon enough. All the events will fall into place. The cryptic voice slowly faded away.

Archetype was left laying on the ground; weak and confused. Before he could question anything that happened, his eyes began to feel heavy and he drifted slowly to sleep.

(Archetype may seem like he's high, but he's probably not. 8D)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2503 on: June 19, 2013, 06:15:16 AM
(Probably being the operative word there? 8D)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2504 on: June 19, 2013, 06:16:17 AM
(Huh I said we were going to the Weapon's Shack then the Sex Station, but I guess I can work for it.  We get Pie tomorrow.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2505 on: June 19, 2013, 06:33:11 AM
(Huh I said we were going to the Weapon's Shack then the Sex Station, but I guess I can work for it.  We get Pie tomorrow.)

(But you said we were going tomorrow since everyone was exhausted. That's why I found a place to rest.)

"Perhaps tomorrow we'll go, right now everyone is exhausted." Borock-bot explained "We'll rest here, go to the Weapon's Shack and then go back to the Station to recuperate.  Of course we'll take Pyro along as well."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2506 on: June 19, 2013, 06:36:58 AM
(Fair enough I meant to say eat, weapon's shack than we go to space to sleep.  But I can work with this.)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2507 on: June 19, 2013, 06:53:37 AM
Meanwhile, Perry II moved past Strength wilst disguising his incredible prowess as dumb luck as he retained his same unfocused gaze and scurried for an open ventilation grate.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2508 on: June 19, 2013, 07:15:50 AM
The two robed, materialized cards watched as their bumbling bulk of a scarred beast man crashes into one of the rooms just as Fix-It Man had finished banging it back together.

"Dude!  Not cool!" he shouted as he observes Strength trying to pull his head out of one of the computer monitors, "You know how important it is for us to help Dr. Wily II's friend get this Star back up and running!?"

"If he's going to behave this way, we'll never get this Star done!" Paint-It Man complains, "I think he needs some time to cool down and think about what he's done!"

He then yanks out his staff-like paint brush and splashes pink and yellow paint on Strength.  Outraged at the cold sensation of the substance he pulls his head out and whips it around while creating a puddle beneath him.

"GRAH!  Who dares pick a fight with me!?  I'll-!"

He's suddenly cut off by the dribbles of pain connecting with the puddle, causing a sinking/pulling sensation that dragged him up to his bald, scarred forehead in the seemingly lively liquid.

Magician and Hermit stared in shock as the two repair robots observed Paint-It Man's alternative restraints.

"Well, that's one way to constrain him, but now the room can't be fixed without wiping up that mess!" Fix-It Man sighs while rubbing the back of his head with his hammer arm.

"Not to worry!  We'll just work on the room last!" Paint-It Man quips.

"Yeah, you're right.  Let's get going before anymore trouble tries to ruin our contribution to Dr. Wily II's trek for World Domination!"

Magician and Hermit watched as the two robots march off to another mangled room to continue their work as Concession Man follows close behind, stopping to look around and scratch the roof of his crane game cabinet.

"Odd....  I wonder where the rest of my brethren went...." he mutters before shrugging and continuing onward, leaving the two remaining cards to ponder their own predicaments.

"We've missed a lot since we last came here...." Hermit sighs, looking towards the ventilation shaft, "So what should we do with that fedora-wearing platypus?"

"I don't think either of us could fit in there without turning back into a card," Magician groans while scratching his head, "And there's no telling when the Resistance will come, lasers blasting.  We should probably go back to World and see whether she has any idea what to do at this point."

Hermit nods as the two head off towards the core of the Wily Star II where World and the other cards were last detected.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2509 on: June 19, 2013, 08:51:18 AM
Feeling a grip around her wrist, she whipped her head around with rage which then turned into surprise.

(Feral Man wants sexy time with Ahrzayl. 8D)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2510 on: June 19, 2013, 10:27:59 AM
Feeling some remorse for eating in front of Archetype as he was starving, Taylor got a small ice chest and filled it with delicious ready-to-eat food and left it at the foot of his bed very carefully and very quietly. She delicately attached a handwritten note atop the chest as well. With that, she went to her own quarters with HeatGabumon to sleep through the night; once the two hit the mattress they were out cold. It was obvious that the battle had worn them out completely.

(There, that work? 8D)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2511 on: June 19, 2013, 04:14:16 PM
(SOME BEAST- *mauled*)

Feral - Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooou will come with me. The Doctor wants a word with yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou. If noooooooooooooooooooooot...

Feral Man's claws started to extend out.

Feral - Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou will regret it!!

Wait, why are we at the underground factory!?

WF - 75%... The Zero Joe army is almost ready...

(OK, so... I guess after the new Resistance members have topped up what they needed at the Weapons Shack, plus after pies, I'll unleash my Zero Joe army. [eyebrow])

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2512 on: June 19, 2013, 04:32:05 PM
(I decided to give redboldtext a break.)

"Wait... That robot didn't just say..." Tangent said to himself. He checked against the data he interfaced from the town he burned down and, indeed, before him stood Feral Man, grabbing ahold of the human. "YOU THERE!" he shouted across to the Robot Master, "YOU SAY YOU WORK FOR DR. WILY? I WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH HIM AS WELL!"

(Hey WilyII... can you locate the upgrade capsule and then retool it for Tangent / bring it to Tangent to retool it? Thanks --Suppercut)

Sinos chose a simple room for himself. "As long as it has a power outlet," he had said to the innkeeper. I have a feeling I'm going to need as much energy as I can get... He took his Uni-Plug out, configured it for the room's outlet, and plugged himself in. With that, he shut down his muscular systems and minimized his processor usage, effectively going to sleep.

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2513 on: June 19, 2013, 04:47:28 PM
Feral - Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo are yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!? And what do yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou want with the Doctor!?

Feral Man was still grabbing tightly onto his prey, not loosing at all, for fear that this new... Visitor wants his prey as well as a bonus.

(Well, I guess scanning for that capsule shouldn't be a problem with the proper frequencies, given that the owners definitely didn't want any other being besides Sinos... If Tangent can provide, I can provide back. 8D)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2514 on: June 19, 2013, 05:04:29 PM
(Remember, Sinos did introduce himself as a robot made by Suppercut Industries, a company who, as far as Dr. Wily II knows, sent a robot into another dimension, and the upgrade capsule has "Suppercut Industries" written all over it...literally I mean. Just needs the right man to pass over it by chance...)

Tangent rocket-jumped (you heard me...rocket jumped. It's a crater, what do you want? 8U) closer to Feral Man. He spoke evenly and seriously, like a Lawful Evil villian. "From the data I have gathered, Dr. Wily II has plans of dominating the whole world. I'd like to form an alliance with him to help each other obtain our similar goals."

"And what is yoooooooooooooour goooooooooooal, mister... um..." Feral Man scratched his fur, not sure if Tangent was even in his memory bank.

"Tangent. My goal is to crush all technology that is inferior to me." His gaze drifted over to Azrial. "In fact, I'm sensing a bit of inferiority in that device." He said the word "inferiority" with a pound of animosity, as if Azrial raped his family.

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2515 on: June 19, 2013, 05:17:56 PM
(True, but as mentioned, I do believe it has cloaking on... Or something similar. :P Or we can just accelerate...)

Feral Man stood there as he thought about an alliance... Until he heard "crushing all technology that is inferior to me", in this... Tangent's sense.

Feral - Inferioooooooooooooooooooooooor? You better not be saying that the Doctor's creations are also inferioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor!!

Feral man raised his left claw, while his right is still around his prey's waist.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2516 on: June 19, 2013, 05:29:48 PM
As great as Ahrzayl felt being in the middle of uncertainty and attitude, it needed to stop...for the moment.

"Waaaait wait wait, you said this 'Doctor' wants to take over the world right? That involves killing and tearing through things, right? If that's the case, lead me to him." Ahrzayl said looking back and forth to Feral and Tangent.

Azrial - Inferior? Look at you, grandpa! You look ready to fall apart any minute!

"Be nice, you!" Ahrzayl shouted at the floating machine.

Azrial - He was the one being a crusty old~

Ahrzayl gave it a look and it quieted down.

"Now, Mr. robot sir, could you kindly show me to this doctor you speak of? I'm sure this guy and I would just love to meet him." Ahrzayl smiled sweetly.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #2517 on: June 19, 2013, 05:41:20 PM
(Ahh, the injustice league grows stronger by the minute.  [eyebrow] I still need time relocate my Sandtrout base, before I can start exploring, for possible allies.)

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2518 on: June 19, 2013, 05:57:27 PM
(There, that work? 8D)

(Yes, that works.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2519 on: June 19, 2013, 06:05:37 PM
Back at the WDS, Dr. Wily II had been listening in on the conversation between Feral Man, this being named Tangent and the primary target. He leaned back into his evil spinning chair, pondering on the recent developments. 2 strangers, both seemed keen on forming an alliance with him. Any ally is welcomed, though thinking back at Unity, caution might be required... Against his better judgement...

DWII - Feral Man. Bring both of them back to the WDS... And into the Interrogation Labs. Let's see what these 2 have to say...

Upon hearing Dr. Wily II's instructions, Feral Man lowered his left claw, and released his prey from his right.

Feral - The Doctor has given permissioon to alloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow the both of yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou to meet with him. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, please stay close to me!!

(And with that, I poof.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2520 on: June 20, 2013, 06:44:08 AM
"So PBPB and ADA can access each other?" Asch asked.

"I need more details about this but that's the basic gist of it." PB nodded as he covers the last pie with dough.

"Wow, no wonder Saki had a brain meltdown, I can barely understand that myself." Zeta said holding her head.

"Well PBPB said she'll explain the details when she comes back, so it's bound to be more complicated." Sakura sighed as she put one of the pies in the oven.

"Yeah I'll admit I didn't really understand the simple explanation, then again I have so much to learn anyway." Asch remarked as he put the last pie in the same oven below.

"I just hope PBPB will be okay, I don't know if there will be negative effects on her." Zeta lamented.

"Yeah but the only thing we can do is wait for her to come back so she can explain what happened and watch how it plays out." PB replied.

Suddenly Sakura heard her Comm Link ring.

"Excuse me I think that's Borock-bot." Said Sakura.

"I hope everything is okay." Asch sighed.

"BB is good at handling himself." Zeta reassured.

"Borock-bot are you okay?" Sakura asked. "That's good, and Sapph?  Oh thank god!"

"So Sapph is okay?" PB asked.

"Yes!" Sakura said happily as she continued to listen to Borock-bot "And he joined the Resistance, that's good we can use his help.  Wait how many members?"

"We got new members?" Asch asked.

"4 others, that's amazing!" Sakura cried.

"Wow that's a lot." Zeta whistled.

"Huh great destroyer?" Sakura questioned "There's one coming?"

"Destroyer at a time like this?" Asch shouted.

"Welcome to RPM, this [parasitic bomb] happens all the time." PB responded.

"Tell me about it, didn't you guys get hit by a few meteors before?" Zeta asked.

"Yeah that was pretty nuts." PB recalled.

"So you're saying this stuff happens often?" Asch asked.

"Indeed, you can say RPM is a danger magnet.  That's why most of us are trained to fight or have super powers." PB nodded.

"That's just, wow." Asch said holding his head.

"Don't worry we get plenty of peace once the situations are taken care of." PB stated.

"I hope so." Asch sighed.

"Oh is that so?  Yeah Zeta's here, okay I'll tell her." Sakura continued.

"Tell me what?" Zeta asked curiously.

"The one who warned us about the great destroyer was a Catgirl who seems to be very jumpy, frightened and has low self esteem." Sakura stated.

"Oh that's just horrible." Zeta lamented.

"Why was it important that Sakura let Zeta know that specifically?" Asch asked.

"That friend I had was a Catgirl." Zeta stated

"Is that so." PB said putting an arm around her "I'm assuming you want to help her?"

"I do." Zeta nodded "But there's just so many other things I have to do, especially helping you get back on your feet."

"True but there are somethings more important than that." PB argued.

"While true PBPB told me that right now there is nothing more important to the resistance than staying by your side and not to leave you no matter what you say." Zeta stated. "Besides there's as many other people who can help her with her problem."

"I guess you got me there, but if there's an attack that's a priority and you have to stop it okay?" PB sighed

"Right as long as you stay out of it." Zeta said through narrow eyes "Otherwise I will kick your ass, and you know how strong I am."

"Gotcha." PB laughed.

"So what is Borock-bot and the others going to do?" Asch asked as Sakura turned off the Comm-Link.

"He says that he's going to take some of the new members to the Weapon's Shack tomorrow to upgrade their weapons and then go to St. Acidburg to help however they can and to meet Vixy." Sakura explained.

"I wish I could go meet her but I don't think I can go to St. Acidburg just yet." PB sighed.

"I agree, you might get sick or have flashbacks of the things that happened there." Zeta said looking down. "Too be honest I don't want to go back there either."

"....You're talking from experience aren't you." PB said as he looked at her.

"....Yeah." Zeta replied hesitantly.

"Zeta..." Sakura said concerned.

"I'm okay Saki, I'm okay." Zeta responded.

"I would go but I'll probably still be sick tomorrow." Sakura sniffed.

"You better not." Asch said sternly "And I'm not going because I run the risk of being mistaken for PB and I don't think that would be a good thing right now."

"So I guess we can meet them when they come back to base then." PB stated.

"Yeah and Borock-bot said he found Pyro too." Sakura reported.

"That fox boy is coming, there goes my sanity." Asch sighed.

"Would you rather have Hitomi staying here instead?" Sakura said slyly.

"Yay the fox boy is coming!" Asch said with nervous happiness.

"Plus you have to admit without Firefox PB wouldn't even be here right now." Zeta laughed at Asch's change of mind.

"You got a point there." Asch nodded.

"Okay so I guess we have to wait for tomorrow then." PB nodded.  "For now let's finish cleaning up and wait for PBPB."

Everyone nodded and began to clean up before PBPB came back.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2521 on: June 20, 2013, 08:23:31 AM
(Is it the next day yet? If so, then we go to the Weapons Shack.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2522 on: June 20, 2013, 08:34:48 AM
(We got to wait on PB and maybe Tron so hold your horses.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2523 on: June 20, 2013, 08:37:09 AM
(Very well. My horses are getting mighty restless.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2524 on: June 20, 2013, 09:20:52 AM
( cannot... add... thoughts... busy... sleeping...)