Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393554

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2400 on: June 17, 2013, 09:40:48 PM
(Yeah I kind of get you there, the Big Bad Wolf line was a bit odd.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2401 on: June 17, 2013, 10:10:36 PM
(I guess Sinos has an anomalous materials scanner now. 8U)

(also, bit of a note which can help with commandeering Sinos but has some major spoilers: )
[spoiler]
Unlike just about every other SIIDRA unit, Sinos's AI is a near direct implantation of Dr. Danow's AI, streaming from the device he is wearing in his dimension. His programming tells him to act polite, and he often does, but it takes effort for him to do so, much like Dr. Danow. Additionally, Sinos also tends to loosen up when he befriends and gets used to a group of people. He's not yet 100% fit in with the current group, but he is still a bit less stiff in this time than Hazard tends to portray him.[/spoiler]
(Asides from this he has lots of interest in the study of science, technology, and organisms, as it is one of his directives. To supplement this, the SIIDRA base programming gives Sinos a childlike curiosity. His other directive, representation of the home universe, is what tells him to be polite. And if he comes in contact with Tangent, something happens...)

what

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2402 on: June 17, 2013, 10:26:23 PM
(Archetype was written fairly well so far, though that's probably because he only had like two lines. An important thing to keep note of for anyone that wants to commandeer him is he's mostly oblivious to entertaining activities like singing, games, cards and stuff like that. He's still learning to understand and trust people.

Also there are no particular quirks to him, not yet anyway. As the story goes on, I will have him open up more than he's used to.

He's almost like a blank slate at this point in time, and that will change, especially when Phi shows up.)

"So what do we do with the crystal, if it can't be destroyed?" Archetype asked.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2403 on: June 17, 2013, 10:30:15 PM
(Is Phi going to be female? Anyway I'm gonna hold off until Tron comes back with another post so will either Phi or Sakura take care of Keco for now?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2404 on: June 17, 2013, 10:42:24 PM
(Yes, Phi is female. If you read my first post in this thread, Archetype heard a voice in his head telling him to join the Resistence to find his purpose; that was her.

And sure, I don't mind commandeering Keco.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2405 on: June 17, 2013, 10:59:30 PM
"So what do we do with the crystal, if it can't be destroyed?" Archetype asked.
"Lock it in a lead-lined box?" Sapph suggested, only half paying attention to the whole conversation.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2406 on: June 17, 2013, 11:20:31 PM
(Nice Superman reference. XD)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2407 on: June 18, 2013, 12:14:42 AM
"If all it does is create an explosion," Sinos pondered, "then what about sending it into deep space and destroying it from there? I'm assuming there's a remote detonation system that has the capabilities of setting it off."

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2408 on: June 18, 2013, 12:33:54 AM
"We can't risk the Sex Station being caught in the blast and we may hurt another planet." Borock-bot countered.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2409 on: June 18, 2013, 01:04:11 AM
"Eh? Explosion?" Sapph asked, tilting his head. "How big of an explosion are we talking?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2410 on: June 18, 2013, 01:05:58 AM
"According to Sinos, 1000 times more than a average nuclear meltdown." Borock-bot stated "And I'm inclined to believe that."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2411 on: June 18, 2013, 01:07:45 AM
Sapph paused. "Is detonating it in an empty dimension or black hole out of the question?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2412 on: June 18, 2013, 01:09:47 AM
"If we can find a black hole or such a dimension, that would be our best bet." Borock-bot nodded as he began to realize that Sapph is a little absent-minded.  Then again he couldn't blame him with all that's happened.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2413 on: June 18, 2013, 01:17:47 AM
"So... Call me a space-case here, but what are we talking about detonating?" Sapph asked, half-expecting at least one face-fault. He scratched his chin. "Or maybe shrinking whatever it is down to a sub-atomic size and detonating it for a much smaller blast?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2414 on: June 18, 2013, 01:21:45 AM
"There's a Crystal in her back pack, but don't take it out as apparently some great destroyer can see us through it." Borock-bot stated "Don't ask me how that works either."

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2415 on: June 18, 2013, 03:03:54 AM
"You know, Sapph's got a point," Sinos chimed in again, "If your...er... 'Sex Station' as you call it... has the equipment I'm thinking of, I should be able to locate a black hole, then apply enough force to a capsule containing the gem to send it there. Problems?"

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2416 on: June 18, 2013, 03:16:13 AM
"I would have to ask PB about that, I don't know the exact functions of the SexStation but it might be able to do just that." Borock-bot nodded.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2417 on: June 18, 2013, 03:42:07 AM
The girl sat up in the middle of the bowl shaped hole. Lifelessly, she starred at the ground with wide open eyes. They snapped and lit up to a pink color and she yelled into the sky.

"OOOOOWWWWWW!!! What'd you do THAT for?!" Ahrzayl screamed but halted as she then noticed her new surroundings. This was certainly not where she was a few seconds ago.

Azrial - Sorry, we had to flee if we wanted to survive.

"What? We didn't need to FLEE from anything!" Ahrzayl yelled, then grabbed and starred into the sleek green eyes of the device that had been floating next to her.

Azrial - Yes we did, now shut up. We had the whole nation on our doorstep. I tried to tell you when we started our career of taking up those war bounties that they would come to see our transformation as evil sorcery. We became feared by all, even our contractors.

"We've taken out armies before" She yelled again.

Azrial - Armies, you idiot. Not EVERY army at ONE time. We wouldn't have held up against a gigantic walking continent that could throw mountains and shoot lasers. I had to do something. A-At least for my survival.

Ahrzayl looked intently with furrowed eyebrows. The machine was right but she wasn't going to admit it.

"Rrrrrgh! Whatever! Just...let's get out of this stupid hole so we can see where we are." Ahrzayl grumbled as she climbed up the side. Azrial sighed and floated up with her.

(Ugh, hate posting with this thing. It erased that whole post TWICE! O:<)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2418 on: June 18, 2013, 03:52:17 AM
(please don't write for my characters again, nekohaku

i'll see what i can whip up since y'all moved ahead quickly regardless)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2419 on: June 18, 2013, 03:53:29 AM
(It was, I didn't think it was that odd, though maybe you see something I don't?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2420 on: June 18, 2013, 03:55:36 AM
The longer they stood around talking about different ways of crystal disposal, Archetype's hunger grew until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Ughh... I've spent several hours without eating a single bite! Hell, I could eat a factory right now!" He shouted. "Someone please show me where the food is!!" He then fell down to his knees and rocked back and forth.

Everyone stared at Archetype like he had gone mad. Even Pyro glanced over at him.

"Ohhh! Are they playing charades?" Pyro chirped.

Archetype looked up and said, "Well? So who's got something to eat?!"

(As you can see, he's really losing his cool here. I guess you could say hunger is one of his weaknesses.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2421 on: June 18, 2013, 04:04:11 AM
"Oh dear, perhaps we should start ordering our food right now." Borock-bot said nervously.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2422 on: June 18, 2013, 04:19:25 AM
"Yes... that would be great..." Archetype responded very frail-like. "Sooner rather than later..."

Pyro ran up to an almost passed out Archetype, "Aw, this game doesn't look very fun." He pouted.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2423 on: June 18, 2013, 04:32:27 AM
"Well," Sinos sighed as he did a system check, "might as well ask the bartender if he has an extension cord. Or a W-tank. Hell... you know what upgrade would be great? I'm a SIIDRA unit, I'm supposed to be equipped for peacemaking, aren't there ceremonies and rituals requiring processing food or drink? ...wait, what?" Sinos started receiving a data stream from his home dimension. "...to my core? Wait, then how come I don't know that?"

"Er... Sinos? Who are you--" Borock-bot began.

Sinos suddenly continued, "Glitch, my ass. Don't you think you would [tornado fang]ing test for [parasitic bomb] like that? What other functions don't I know about, you [tornado fang]ing no-life [Top Spin]-ass..."

At this point, the whole party fell quiet and stared at Sinos acting strangely. He fell silent and slowly turned his head to them. He coughed and started talking in a much softer voice, "So, Borock-bot, are you paying for drinks?"

Pyro chirped to Kathy, "Did sine-guy say a bad word?"

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2424 on: June 18, 2013, 04:49:49 AM
"Yes..." Borock-bot stated still weirded out by the conversation Sinos seemed to have with someone on the other line. "I'm not sure how much money the other patrons have, but I can cover them.  Anyway what was that conversation you were having on the other line about, a glitch of some sort?"