Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2250 on: June 15, 2013, 06:51:14 AM
(scroll down for tldr)

The capsule lit up. Lights flickered on all over the capsule, and a small laser field scanner analyzed Sinos. Satisfied that the intended robot stood before it, the capsule chirped, and a hologram of a man showed up. He had medium-short hair, very little facial hair, and elliptical glasses. He wore a white lab coat with the Suppercut Industries logo on the pocket.

His expression began as stern as he ordered, "Unauthorized androids who enter this capsule will be terminated." Then, his expression softened slightly, but still seemed serious. "Sinos, I gave you the ability to choose your own path in life, and I hoped the universe we sent you into would allow you to choose a peaceful one. But now it seems that you are destined to fight. Because I thought you might want to protect the people in this world, Dr. Menvis and I will design upgrades so you can protect yourself as well."

Before continuing, the man cleared his throat and began speaking in a matter-of-fact tone. "If you step inside this capsule, it will give you the Charge Boots upgrade. It uses SI-013 Weapon Capacitors to provide you with a short blast of energy from your feet. It can be used for double jumping and expanding your maneuverability, as well as creating new techniques. Speaking of which, this capsule even contains an example technique for you to use, Coplasma RotationV2."

He cleared his throat again and sternly said, "So yeah. Good luck, Sinos. I hope you find your purpose." The hologram disappeared.

By orders, Sinos stepped in the capsule. There was a charging sound, and then several robot arms whizzed around Sinos at high speeds, replacing and inserting new parts here and there. Once everything was done, Sinos's leg armor was a shiny silver with cobalt blue outlines. "Wow...Dr. Menvis knows how to make cool armor."

(tl;dr sinos gets double-jump and more aerial maneuvers)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2251 on: June 15, 2013, 07:00:12 AM
(You know what you should do, come up with a different way for the capsules show up every time it happens. XD)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2252 on: June 15, 2013, 07:04:26 AM
"I see..." Sapph said, hearing a 'ding' to indicate that his armor was fully reset and started getting up. "Thanks, but I'm fine." He said, to Taylor in response to her offer to help him up. "This suit's weight would probably pull you over..." He added, pausing a moment. "Alpha Team, how are things in the programming.

"We gots Wiwy's connection disabued, and Obsidian wocked up." A somewhat high-pitched voice came.

"Well, there's a voice I haven't heard in forever." Sapph said, sighing. "I take it Wily put up a defense?"

"Affewmative. Nuwwman waunched a pawticuwawy nasty attack as we deweted him."

(Not sure which of the digimon is speaking to Sapph at the moment, only that they are currently degraded to Baby I form.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2253 on: June 15, 2013, 07:08:13 AM
"Is that a... talking baby?" Archetype asked with a confused look, unfamiliar with Digimon.

(Oh yeah, Arche and Sapph haven't properly met yet...)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2254 on: June 15, 2013, 07:09:35 AM
"Dr. Wily II seems to always have some sort of trick up his sleeves, we can't underestimate his genius." Borock-bot said as he looked down and thought of St. Acidburg's destruction.  Borock-bot heard a tone as the words 'Obtained Caffeine Shot' scrolled in his program.

"I've never seen this before." Borock-bot thought "Perhaps I should ask Ms. Sakura about it."

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2255 on: June 15, 2013, 07:09:47 AM
(You know what you should do, come up with a different way for the capsules show up every time it happens. XD)
(Dr. Danow doesn't want to hide Sinos's well deserved upgrades in hard-to-reach places that requires Lightning Web and Strike Chain to get up to. That's Dr. Light's job as an [dark hold] xD)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2256 on: June 15, 2013, 07:11:38 AM
(You should still come up with hilarious ways for each of them to show up. XD)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2257 on: June 15, 2013, 07:12:58 AM
(Dr. Danow doesn't want to hide Sinos's well deserved upgrades in hard-to-reach places that requires Lightning Web and Strike Chain to get up to. That's Dr. Light's job as an [dark hold] xD)

(Ah but it's incredibly satisfying when you do reach the capsule!)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2258 on: June 15, 2013, 07:15:49 AM
(You should still come up with hilarious ways for each of them to show up. XD)
(Hey, slamming down from above can be funny. I imagine that one of his next upgrades will be unannounced and kinda just come out of nowhere unlike this one. I could freak the [tornado fang] out of another character with it just slamming next to them xD)

An energy blast could be heard as the previously jumping Sinos slams down into the sand next to Borock-bot. "So...what did I miss? Everything okay, Mr. Sapph, sir?"

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2259 on: June 15, 2013, 07:17:23 AM
(DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW Baby Digimon talk! owo)

Dr. Wily II had been typing madly to bring back up the connection to Sapph's suit, but all he got was static.

DWII - CURSES!! His Digimons foiled Null Man... AGAIN!?

As Dr. Wily II slammed his fists onto the console, the impact somehow managed to bring up the final images of the battle within Sapph's suit, and showed Null2's final attack that reverted Sapph's Digimon back to their lowest stage. Dr. Wily II grinned a bit, knowing that this meant that those Digimon will be out of commission for a while...

Still... The disconnection with the I.S.S. was starting to worry him, Dr. Wily II decided to ring up a certain quick someone.

(Ok, gonna accelerate a tiny bit here. :P)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2260 on: June 15, 2013, 07:18:18 AM
"GAH!" Borock-bot jumped "Where did you come from and why are your boots different!?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2261 on: June 15, 2013, 07:38:49 AM
Sapph nodded. "Yes, that is a talking baby you hear." He said, pausing a moment. "I take it the others are also shrunken down?" He asked.

"Yus. Dey awe sweeping as it was vewy difficuwt to captuwe Obsidian at dis size." The small voice said. "Now, if you wiww excuse me, I am going to be taking a nap as weww."

Sapph nodded and turned to the rest of the group. "I'm still debating on it, but I might want to join the Resistance." He said, pausing again. "My digimon WOULD be helpful in keeping Wily from hacking the networks."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2262 on: June 15, 2013, 07:42:32 AM
"Yes they would." Borock-bot nodded though still some what weirded out by Sinos' sudden return  "Many of RPM's networks have been built by Wily save for the Sex Station which was made by Hitomi's brother Tsuyoshi, we would be glad to have more defense in those situations."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2263 on: June 15, 2013, 07:54:45 AM
Sapph nodded. "Excellent. The rest of my digimon are currently up in the previously-unoccupied pokemon league station. I'll need to head back up there myself to upload them into the networks and establish links to the other stations in Rebellion control. But, there's a slight problem..." He slowly looked at the cracks in his armor. "That fight really damaged my suit, and the program to call my mech seems to have gotten disabled by my digimons' battle with Nullman. I kinda need a ride..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2264 on: June 15, 2013, 07:57:04 AM
"No problem we should all be able to teleport to the Sex Station once I call Sakura." Borock-bot stated "However before we do I would like to spend some time trying to see if we can find Mr. Pyro after he disappeared."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2265 on: June 15, 2013, 07:58:55 AM
(Speaking of Pyro, what ever happened to the Hungarian tourists?)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2266 on: June 15, 2013, 07:59:27 AM
"Oh, yeah... I kinda forgot about the little guy. Is he a good fighter?" Archetype asked Borock-bot.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2267 on: June 15, 2013, 08:01:22 AM
"That turned out well. One question though, Sapph," Taylor said, turning towards him. "We won't need to fight each other again, will we?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2268 on: June 15, 2013, 08:03:35 AM
"I'm not sure but I would like to make sure he's okay." Borock-bot sighed.

(Speaking of Pyro, what ever happened to the Hungarian tourists?)
(Hell if I know.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2269 on: June 15, 2013, 08:06:47 AM
Keco - "Well seeing as he appeared out of nowhere, and apparently this is a thing he does, I'm sure he'll come back."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2270 on: June 15, 2013, 08:07:55 AM
"Still I'm not one to leave things unchecked." Borock-bot persisted.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2271 on: June 15, 2013, 08:13:30 AM
"Only for training." Sapph said, responding to Taylor. "Though, I'll be more certain about that once I can safely get rid of Obsidian..." He said. "And deleeting him's not an option, as last time I did that, a saved back-up copy of himself activated and took over several of my robots... Who still need rebuilding..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2272 on: June 15, 2013, 08:18:10 AM
In the I.S.S. Computer Core, a blue data stream could be seen. Suddenly a red data stream appeared in it. The red data formed into a shapely, naked bunny girl. PBPB's consciousness was floating around in the computer core, taking everything in.

It's so free in here. Silent yet deafening. All this information, all at once. I can access communications...power...life support...weapons... I can reach out and touch SexStation 2069. It's so liberating. I...I could lose myself in here. Let me....try something... PBPB thought to herself. She began to concentrate on the communications link between the I.S.S. and the SexStation. Her data consciousness form suddenly had a screen in front of her, in which she could access the telecommunications network of the SexStation. PBPB accessed the visual network and suddenly hundreds of screens popped up in front of her. Suddenly her mind thought about how PB and Sakura were doing, and one of the screens flew towards her, showing PB & Sakura in the kitchen making pies.

Pies, huh? I should've known those two would be goofing off! she thought to herself.

"Um, Sakura. Did you just hear the me with boobs?" PB asked.

"Yeah, that wasn't just you!" Sakura responded.

Oh [parasitic bomb], they can hear me! My thoughts must be coming through the comm system... she thought to herself again. Oh [parasitic bomb], they probably heard that too!!

"Yeah, we did!" Sakura responded.

"Um, Titsy-Me... how are you talking to us live like this? We didn't open up the comm system." PB asked.

"Also, didn't you leave the SexStation?!" Sakura added.

Ummmmm yeah, with Fxeni. Well hey, good news. We took the I.S.S. back. It's ours once again. We connected ADA's program to the I.S.S.'s computer core to get rid of Bathair McDumbhead's programming. While I'm on the line, be prepared to send over troops soon. We need to get this place ready for battle. PBPB stated.

"Wait, how the hell did you and Fxeni do that all by yourselves? For one, the place was crawling with Robot Masters. Two, you couldn't have deleted the computer core without deleting communications. So how did you transfer ADA over? And finally, that still doesn't explain how you communicated with us without opening a proper comm channel!" PB stated.

Wellllllll ummmm, basically it's like this. I used my magic to expand Ardjet's link with ADA, made myself into a data transceiver, transferred her over through me, and now through a combo of science and sorcery, my brain is just another data port that ADA can access and visa versa. PBPB said.

"...I'm confused!" Sakura spoke bluntly. "Are you saying that you and ADA are sharing a body?"

Not so much sharing. More like we can access each other. Right now I'm exploring the computer core with my thoughts and ADA is riding around in my sexy body. PBPB responded.

"Can ADA still hear us?" PB asked.

"Affirmative!" ADA answered.

HEYDA ADA!! PBPB thought to herself. I'd love to talk to you about this stuff. Can you create a....data body for me to talk to in here? Like you did in sickbay?

"I can, yes!" ADA responded

"Um, are we interrupted you two?" PB asked slyly.

Hahaha, oh yeah. Still getting the hang of this. Um, carry on. I'll contact you in an hour regarding plans. Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues out! PBPB thought.

"Um PB...what's going on?!" Sakura asked him.

"We'll probably find out in an hour!" PB shrugged as he responded.

Meanwhile, back in the computer core, ADA had finished forming the same data body as she did in sickbay. She materialized it in front of PBPB's data body.

"Is this appropriate?" ADA asked PBPB

"Perfect. ADA, this is incredible. My mind feels so free in here. Is this what you feel like all the time?" PBPB curiously asked.

"Negative. I do not...feel anything in here. My program is meant for interfacial functionality. I process information. The only time I can...feel...touch...is when I am accessing the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal. From there I have access to that terminal's capabilities." ADA responded in kind.

"You mean my senses. My sense of touch. I never thought about it like that. It's something I take for granted. I mean, you have sight & sound through the telecommunications network. But no sense of touch...or smell...or taste for that matter."

"Taste?" ADA asked as she pulled up a definition of the word in a data stream next to her. "To distinguish the flavor of by taking into the mouth. To eat or drink a small quantity of. To partake of, especially for the first time; experience. To perceive as if by the sense of taste. To appreciate or enjoy."

"Oh ADA, baby. That's just the definition. Let me show you. Can you and I both occupy my body at the same time?" PBPB asked.

"Affirmative. I will pull up the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal, and you can access it." ADA responded. Suddenly a data stream appeared next to them which formed into a brain. PBPB accessed it through her thoughts, and suddenly she was back in her body again. As both of them had access to the body, one eye was glowing with data while the other was normal.

"PERFECT!" PBPB said aloud.

"Oh hey, welcome back to your body Peebs!" Fxeni said, not even looking at her while writing down something.

"Okay. Now ADA, access this!" PBPB stated as she dropped the Quick Boomerang she was holding, walked over to Fxeni as he was working on his mathematics and kissed him on the lips. Fxeni was stunned by this.

"PEEBS?!" Fxeni said.

"Just a little payback for that damn nickname. Plus showing ADA the perks of my body! Poor girl can't taste or feel anything in there. Now if you'll excuse us, it's girls night out! TO THE KITCHEN!" PBPB yelled as she left sickbay.

"That's a strange one right there!" Emma said while finishing up on Fxeni's wounds.

"You have no idea!" Fxeni replied.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2273 on: June 15, 2013, 08:23:49 AM
(I'm surprised Asch and Zeta didn't say anything since they're helping making pies too.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2274 on: June 15, 2013, 08:24:58 AM
(I'm surprised Asch and Zeta didn't say anything since they're helping making pies too.)

(They were busy getting ingredients!! XD)