Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2200 on: June 14, 2013, 04:17:57 PM
(....The Yamato was destroyed?)
(No, just damaged.)

The next thing the robot knew, it was being attacked from the back. As if a creature had latched itself onto his back and began trying to pull his left arm out of its socket. Growls and roars echoed through the hanger. Slick green eyes watched from above, seemingly absent of emotion yet somehow enjoying the scene.
Pirate - GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! WHO GOES THERE!?

As Pirate Man tried to turn to see the culprit, and failing, he tried to go on the offensive instead.

Pirate - Have yer taste of me REMOTE MINES!!

Pirate Man aimed his buster backwards, and shot a few Remote Mines, hoping one will latch onto the culprit.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2201 on: June 14, 2013, 11:10:43 PM
"AUGH! Why aren't there light filters in this thing!?" Obsidian snarled, covering his 'eyes' as the flash grenade went off. In truth, Sapph DID install optic filters for things such as bright lights, night vision, etc, but there was a bit of unintentional sabotage happening in the programming...

------

Meanwhile, Rize Greymon and Paildramon were barely managing to hold their ground in the fight with Null2.

Pumpmon, on the other hand, had found what he was looking for (after dislodging a couple other programs) and was rushing back to the fight, carrying, what looked like, a small, red, crystalline pyramid.

------

Back outside, Obsidian was SLAMMED by the attacks that were thrown at him and he was sent plummeting to the sand below.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2202 on: June 14, 2013, 11:35:25 PM
"Now that we've slammed him to the ground, let's jam a few more attacks into this combo!" MechaGarurumon growled, howling a bit. "BLISTERING BURST!" he exclaimed, firing his full artillery into the momentarily stunned Obsidian.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2203 on: June 14, 2013, 11:38:01 PM
Keco - "Uhh... take this?! Sword Attack thing?"

Keco smacked obsidian with her blade-shaped-weapon.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2204 on: June 14, 2013, 11:39:23 PM
"Ping Pong Strike!" Borock-bot yelled as he hit a precise Ping Pong Ball at him.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2205 on: June 14, 2013, 11:40:40 PM
(did no one catch my slam jam joke? come on and slam, and welcome to the jam~)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2206 on: June 14, 2013, 11:51:01 PM
(did no one catch my slam jam joke? come on and slam, and welcome to the jam~)
(Reminds me of Megaman Sprite Game. brb eating b-ball pasta~)

Pumpmon, on the other hand, had found what he was looking for (after dislodging a couple other programs) and was rushing back to the fight, carrying, what looked like, a small, red, crystalline pyramid.
(inb4 triforce)

"Guess I'll wedge my own attack into this!" Sinos charged energy into his blades and zipped to the ground where Obsidian was. "COPLASMA GEYSER!" He slammed the blades into the ground, causing an upwards eruption of energy, blowing sand and debris around the area as well as dealing damage.

(WilyRP would make an interesting RPG... We could so totally make a series out of it too like Final Wilypocalypse I, Final Wilypocalypse II, Crisis Core: Final Wilypocalypse III, etc... No? Okay.)

what

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2207 on: June 15, 2013, 12:14:06 AM
Suddenly a bright card appeared in front of Taylor. "Wait... what is this?" she asked.

LOOKS TO BE A CARD OF SOME SORT Sam replied dryly.

"Well I know that but... hmm, I don't remember seeing this one in my deck..."

"Maybe you should scan it then?" HeatGabumon suggested. Taylor shrugged and did so.

"DIGI-MODIFY!" she exclaimed, the card spinning and spiraling rapidly, stopping above her head. "AVENGING KNIGHT!" she exclaimed as the card dissipated into data and spread.
----
MechaGarurumon looked down and watched as his hands both became twin lances as a result of the card. "Well, this seems to be an appropriate card. OBSIDIAN!" he yelled, turning towards the armored foe laying in the sand. "I don't know where you came from but you have repressed and trapped my friend within his suit. I know that before you came he may not have been in control of that armor, but I could still hear him, I knew he was okay inside it." The boosters on his back started to rev up. "But when you came along, you interrupted that. You trapped him inside his own armor, where he can only watch helplessly as you attack us! And it's time for him to be able to speak with his own voice again! To be able to say what he wants without you speaking for him!" He sped towards Obsidian with great speed.

"BEGONE, OBSIDIAN, AND RETURN SAPPH TO HIMSELF!" he exclaimed, lances in front of his head as he prepared to deal the finishing blow.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2208 on: June 15, 2013, 01:09:46 AM
Obsidian seemed to just lay there and take the punishment from all the attacks when MechaGarurumon finally planned to finish it. "Go ahead. I'm an AI, I can hop to another machine if you destroy the armor. Hit too hard, however, and you CAN and WILL hurt Sapph, and I'm sure you don't want that!" He said. If he had a face, Obsidian would be smugly grinning at this point. "Though, I'm not really interested in giving you the option to go through with it or back down." He said, the power source in his chest glowing brightly before firing a unibeam.

----

Pumpmon made it back to the fight with the 'gem in tow. "Alright! Now we can end this!" He shouted, the gem he was carrying glowing brightly before shattering into 3 balls of light, each going into one of the digimon, who then proceeded to change.

"Rize Greymon Evolve!"

"Paildramon Evolve!"

"Pumpmon Evolve!"

The three digimon were consumed by light, which faded to reveal their new, Ultimate forms.

"Victory Greymon!"

"Imperialdramon!"

"Beelzebumon!"

Now in their final forms, the 3 digimon were ready to finish off Null2.

(Pumpmon > Beelzebumon, Rize Greymon > Victory Greymon, Paildramon > Imperialdramon.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2209 on: June 15, 2013, 01:11:21 AM
(Where's that Toaster when we need it?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2210 on: June 15, 2013, 01:15:51 AM
((Sapph still needs the official revelation that it wasn't the Resistance that destroyed his home and/or an apology about it happening. '>.> ))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2211 on: June 15, 2013, 01:17:30 AM
(Okay better question what the [tornado fang] is a unibeam?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2212 on: June 15, 2013, 01:29:09 AM
(Ironman's chest beam.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2213 on: June 15, 2013, 01:30:32 AM
((Sapph still needs the official revelation that it wasn't the Resistance that destroyed his home and/or an apology about it happening. '>.> ))

(I take it you have what you're going to use for this revelation in mind already?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2214 on: June 15, 2013, 01:31:21 AM
(I'll probably just have borock-bot tell him strait up.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2215 on: June 15, 2013, 01:31:37 AM
(I was thinking we could do that after we freed Sapph from both Obsidian and Wily)

"You're not getting rid of me that easily!" MechaGarurumon howled, blocking the unibeam with the lances held in front of her; they couldn't handle the attack, and managed to absorb the attack right before they disintegrated. Left with nothing but his normal claws, he grinned. "And that's not gonna be enough to stop me!" MechaGarurumon was still traveling forward with a lot of speed and stopped right in front of Obsidian. "MOLTEN WOLF CLAW!" he exclaimed, slashing the suit with a powerful attack, right at the power source.

(ALSO STOP POSTING GAH)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2216 on: June 15, 2013, 01:45:28 AM
(I'm sorta waiting on Wily now, as Obsidian's defeat is kinda supposed to overlap with Null2's. o3o)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2217 on: June 15, 2013, 01:59:48 AM
(Works for me)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2218 on: June 15, 2013, 04:45:39 AM
(You rang?)

Null2 roared at the recently evolved Digimon, seemingly enraged.

Null2 - DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! RAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Null2 summoned multiple Null Pointers, and began to combine them all into one huge Null Pointers... And then 2 more. After which, he fired the 3 huge Null Pointers, one each for the Digimons.

(Also, totally forgot to mention, that since Coffee Man was "defeated" by borock-bot... Technically borock-bot can use Coffee Stream now. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2219 on: June 15, 2013, 04:49:45 AM
(I guess a Caffeine powered Ping Pong Ball that is faster, you know what I'll roll with it.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2220 on: June 15, 2013, 04:59:19 AM
(Borock-bot is designed after Mega Man?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2221 on: June 15, 2013, 05:01:56 AM
(borock-bot is based off borockman, so... Why not?)

(I guess a Caffeine powered Ping Pong Ball that is faster, you know what I'll roll with it.)
(Plus it makes an awesome beverage. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2222 on: June 15, 2013, 05:03:07 AM
(He is designed after borockman who was designed after Megaman.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2223 on: June 15, 2013, 05:14:36 AM
Beelzebumon grinned as the Giant Null Pointers were fired. He took out his Berenjena (twin shotguns) and took aim. "Double Impact!" He shouted, rapidly firing several shots.

Victory Greymon pointed his Dramon Breaker (a giant broadsword) at the Gian Null Pointer flying at him before charging at it. "Victory Charge!" He swung his weapon to cleave the GNP in half.

Imperialdramon wasn't about to let himself get outdone by his two teammates. He started gathering energy in the cannon on his back before lowering his head. "Positron Laser!" With that, he fired his cannon to incinerate the GNP.

With the massive projectiles out of the way, it was time to finish off Null2. Beelzebumon holstered his Berenjena and rose his right arm to cause a massive blaster to appear on it, with 4 wings sprouting from his back. "Beelzebumon: Blast Mode! It's time to finish this!" He declared, his blaster charging up.

Imperialdramon and Victory Greymon nodded and started gathering energy for their own finishers as well. Imperialdramon in his mouth, Victory Greymon in his Dramon Breaker.

Beelzebumon BM: "Chaos Flare!"

Imperialdramon: "Mega Death!"

Victory Greymon: "Trident Gaia!"

The trio fired their finishers at Null2 in a bid to finally end the battle and sever Wily's connection so they can focus on isolating Obsidian.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2224 on: June 15, 2013, 05:21:13 AM
(You know I think I might use this adaptable program for Asch too as an excuse for him learning the Hadoken and Shoryuken so fast.)