Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393412

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2150 on: June 11, 2013, 08:47:58 PM
The only light that lit the room was the purple glow of Pirate Man teleporting into the hanger. It was quiet and just too dark. From afar, a pair of red glowing orbs followed his movements.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2151 on: June 11, 2013, 09:10:58 PM
(If I don't post anything just assume I'm following close by, I just don't have that much time to post lately.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #2152 on: June 11, 2013, 09:15:58 PM
(Before my mysterious character, who isn't me, BTW, makes a small appearance, can I swipe Pyro from the bots, please? Don't worry SHE's not going to eat,  or harm him in anyway like that. Oh, and before I start, are they still in the desert?)

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2153 on: June 11, 2013, 09:41:43 PM
(Archetype met them in the desert, so yes.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2154 on: June 11, 2013, 10:11:24 PM
Hajime had been sensing a strange, animal-like soul wandering about the Wily Star II for some time, but kept assuming it was one of the cards, given their mysterious backstory he had spent the better part of the war keeping secret.  But the only cards who had animals where Lovers, Erika and Fool, and while two of them were still on terra firma, Fool's cat had been stuck in Tarot Cat since the incident, barely having the strength to show it still bears sentience.

Inside the Wily Star II, Magician and Hermit had just returned, the elder card dragging Strength by the spike of his bandana, when they noticed an odd platypus wander past the hallway in front of them.

"Is that...?" Magician mutters dumbfoundedly.

"Seems that way...." Hermit mutters nonchalantly.

"What's it...?"

"Who knows, but I don't think the old coot would appreciate any intruders running loose during repairs."

Hermit lets go of Strength and walks over to the platypus, shouldering his cane and petting it on the head, "Hey there, fella.  Where'd you come from?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #2155 on: June 11, 2013, 10:18:17 PM
(Okay, I'm going to take over for a few minutes)

Suddenly, a sandstorm began to brew.

Pyro - "WAAAAAAHH!!" screamed the fox boy. "We're blasting off agaaaiin!!."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 01:55:55 PM by NeKohaku »

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2156 on: June 11, 2013, 10:41:49 PM
The sandstorm subsided and Pyro was nowhere in sight.

"Not again." Borock-bot sighed.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2157 on: June 11, 2013, 11:02:25 PM
(I didn't know we could control other people's characters...)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2158 on: June 11, 2013, 11:05:25 PM
(I do it all the time to be honest.  I'm currently in control of PB right now.)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2159 on: June 11, 2013, 11:10:18 PM
But on the Wily Star II, the platypus waddled into an empty supply room where he stood upright and slipped on a fedora. He looked to the watch on his wrist a unibrowed man with a mustache and a face that resembled and expressionist painting appeared on the face.

"Doctor Doof--I mean, Wily II is at it again. See what he's up to and put a stop to it, Agent P2."

Agent P2 stared at the Major and blinked once.

"I'm sure your partner is just fine. He's probably driving the Doctor's minions insane already."

The door hissed and opened but Agent P2 reverted to his normal "doesn't do much" Platypus persona in the blink of an eye when a figure became visible.

(I suppose Pyro is also a member of the OWCA but forgot. 8D Anyone want to run with this?)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2160 on: June 11, 2013, 11:11:58 PM
(@Sakura: Well, I guess that does make things easier. Maybe I'll do so on occasion.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2161 on: June 11, 2013, 11:14:55 PM
Magician and Hermit stared at the platypus heading towards one of the rooms, doing something, then heading back out, acting like nothing had gone on inside.  Their Tarot Energy, on the other hand, suggested there was more to this platypus than it originally appeared.

"Shouldn't we do something?" Magician muttered low enough for Hermit to hear, "Not that I don't mind spending anymore of our talents on something this world-devastating, but I also don't want to get wrapped in duct tape for feinting ignorance to this."

"Probably," Hermit mutters back, "But we should be careful.  This platypus may be more than just a simple animal that may have gotten swept into space when this star first launched."

They then begin to follow the platypus, wondering where it was wandering off to this time.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2162 on: June 11, 2013, 11:16:17 PM
(I suppose Pyro is also a member of the OWCA but forgot. 8D Anyone want to run with this?)
(I say go for this, it's hilarious. XD)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2163 on: June 11, 2013, 11:20:05 PM
Agent P2 simply walked around the station in circle, stopping only intermittently to "purr" at random objects or people passing by. He know that someone was following him but he had infinite patience and could wait as long as he needed.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2164 on: June 11, 2013, 11:24:43 PM
Strength, meanwhile, eventually snaps back to his senses, realizing he had been dragged back towards the Wily Star II.  Shouting in frustration, he starts charging through the near gravityless interior of the Wily Star II, inadvertently startling Magician and Hermit to backing themselves into adjacent sides of the wall to allow him a safe passage through.

"I'LL KILL THOSE MEAT STICKS!!!" he yells, unattentively nearing the platypus that was feinting ignorance towards the two robed and still materialized card's following presence.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2165 on: June 11, 2013, 11:27:31 PM
(I didn't know we could control other people's characters...)

(I tend to not do that, but i'm fine with people using my characters unless they have no reason to do so.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2166 on: June 11, 2013, 11:32:38 PM
"Well, if we're still gonna help Taylor," Sinos said as he regained his composure, "then count me in!" He crossed his arms in the air again, his arm-armor flashing a couple times, and brought them down, reproducing his CP-Blades which immediately activated in his hands. "COPLASMA IGNITION!"

what

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2167 on: June 11, 2013, 11:39:16 PM
(I usually take control of a few characters for conversations and if I'm familiar enough with their personalities in-RP, but never in battle)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2168 on: June 12, 2013, 12:09:08 AM
While everyone was getting prepared for the battle, Archetype saw a sudden flash of someone before his eyes: A teenage girl with white hair and what seemed to be a crown of black feathers on the right side of her hair. It was somewhat blurry, but he could make out the noticeable features.

The image appeared for a split second and as quickly as it came, it was gone.

"What the hell was that?!" Archetype thought to himself. He paused for a second and said to himself, "Wait, that girl... don't I know her...?" He briefly felt his headache return, although not nearly as severe as before. He shook his head a little trying to stop the persistent dizziness.

Keco looked over at Archetype and asked, "Hey, new guy. You okay over there?" in a somewhat unfriendly tone. He responded with a "Yeah... Just a little dizzy is all." trying his best to look alert.

"Don't go croaking on us before we get there" Keco replied, likely thinking herself to be humorous. Borock-bot looked over at her and said sternly, "Keco..." as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry" she said to Archetype, with his dizziness slowly subsiding.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2169 on: June 12, 2013, 12:30:14 AM
A massive pillar of energy burst up from the sand less than half a mile from MechaGarurumon had gone to. Obsidian rose up in the middle of this pillar and flew over the group. "Now now, blasting someone with missiles while dropping a boulder on them isn't a nice thing to do."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2170 on: June 12, 2013, 12:37:04 AM
"Neither is possessing someone's body!" Borock-bot cried "PING PONG STORM!"

Borock-bot hit Ping Pong Ball after Ping Pong Ball hoping to chip away at him slightly and soften him for the others.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2171 on: June 12, 2013, 12:38:03 AM
I need to get stronger... or I need to come up with something that will help me, Fxeni thought to himself, still laying in the Bio Bed. He thought about all the fights he's had before, calculating in his head what would help him. His thoughts flitted through the battles one by one, until he focused on the most recent one with Quickie.

The darkness saved me... How could I use that to my advantage? he thought some more, pulling out the Quick Boomerang he had kept. He held it up to the light and looked at it.

"What's that?" ADA asked curiously as she passed by Fxeni's Bio Bed.

"Oh this? This is a Quick Boomerang... a good friend of ours uses these" Fxeni answered.

"Can I... feel it?" ADA asks Fxeni while tilting her head in curiousity.

"Sure... here you go," Fxeni replied with a smile, handing it over to ADA. She held it to her forehead.

"Ooh... cold..." ADA said while holding it there.

Heh, she's cute. She reminds me of a Gundam holding it to her forehead like that, Fxeni thought with a smile still on his face. Like a Gundam... wait a second... that's it! Fxeni thought, picturing the Fxescythe Hell in his head.

"Hey Emma, can I have some paper and a pen?" Fxeni asks the EMH.

"What for? So you can draw?" Emma responds sarcastically.

"Well... yes, actually. And doing math," Fxeni answers plainly.

"Whatever you say," Emma says as she hands Fxeni some paper and a pen.

"Thanks Emma," Fxeni says as he takes them. He starts to plan out his next invention, figuring out how he would pull off what he wanted to do.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2172 on: June 12, 2013, 12:53:12 AM
"Right behind you Mr. Borock! COPLASMA CROSSFLARE!" Sinos slashed both blades, releasing their energy in two intersecting waves at Sapph.

what

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2173 on: June 12, 2013, 01:22:53 AM
Archetype placed his hands on the katanas and positioned his feet to leap and attack. This all felt so sudden for him... but he had to fight. The resistance was his new start; to prove himself. It had to be.

"Never thought I'd be using these any time soon" he said as he unsheathed his katana blades. He readied himself and bellowed, "SPINNING OMNI SLASH!" as he twirled with a speed so intense that he almost appeared as a blur. Using the momentum to his advantage, he swung his katanas with full force and 8 energy slashes leaped from the blades and aimed directly at Sapph. *pant* *pant* He breathed heavily over and over. He gave a sly chuckle and said "That move never took so much energy before... guess I need a little practice."

Borock-bot smiled at Archetype and gave a nod of approval.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2174 on: June 12, 2013, 02:39:18 AM
MechaGarurumon shrugged. "Well you see, you taking over the armor (that was already being taken over, might I add) caused a change in plans. Plus, double possession? Really?" He chuckled. "Gave me enough time to get them on my side though. I wonder... can you truly handle our combined forces?" A dangerous glint appeared in his eyes as he sped towards Obsidian, stopping right behind him.

"You should know... I have more attacks than just those too... MOLTEN WOLF CLAW!!" he exclaimed, slashing Obsidian powerfully and then leaping back a bit. "GRACE CROSS VOLCANO!!" he yelled again as a deluge of missiles carrying molten metal were fired from all over. "And for once you're more familiar with... BLISTERING BURST!!" he said, releasing more missiles along with the triple flamethrower and everything else he was hiding.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything