Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2125 on: June 11, 2013, 07:11:36 AM
(whoa whoa whoa come on, i wasn't even that close to a wall, man

i made an intricate tunnel system; you can't undo it just like that!)

((1- Fixed, 2- You can when you're a villain in possession of an Iron Man suit.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2126 on: June 11, 2013, 10:07:35 AM
She was asleep. Had been for years, maybe hundreds of them. She twirled slowly past the fiery star next to her, just barely being licked by its flames. As if held in a transparent coffin, the girl's hands were overlain. Under them, however, was a pink, black, and white device. It almost resembled a face as it did have seemingly glowing red "eyes". Her white tailcoat and short white hoodie jacket twirled with her much like her long pink hair did. As the mysterious female cleared the star, a planet came into view and seemed to be headed right for it. Four quick beeps came from tne device as it rose from it's covered position to a spot just above the girl. a faded blue ring surrounded her and began emitting of the blue from the top to the bottom. A shield for entry into the planet's atmosphere. The pink haired girl came closer and closer, until a huge dark object blocked her path. Getting closer to that object, it seemed to be an ominous looking space station. With no room between it and her, a large explosion resulted in the contact. At this point, the shielded girl broke through walls until she came to an abrupt stop in the middle of one of the station's hangers. The sheild faded away and the device slid back under her hands.

Her eyes burst open, a glowing blood red light emitting from them.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2127 on: June 11, 2013, 10:10:17 AM
(Oh dear, which station did you land in? o3o)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2128 on: June 11, 2013, 10:16:12 AM
(Ohhhh, just some evil mad scientist's)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2129 on: June 11, 2013, 10:18:58 AM
(... Wellshi- It's been a while since someone crashed into the Wily Yamato... At least I think it's the Wily Yamato. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2130 on: June 11, 2013, 10:22:56 AM
(Hey, somebody's got to do it.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2131 on: June 11, 2013, 10:27:33 AM
(Since it is my Wily Yamato... Time for some security!)

The sirens within the Wily Yamato rang throughout, signalling a security breach. Pirate Man was at the command center as he franatically tried to bring up visuals.

Pirate - ARRRRRRRRRRRR!! Which landlubber dare to board this ye ship!?

After some hard tickering with his metal claw, he finally managed to pull up the visuals at the hanger. What he saw totally bewildered him.

Pirate - A lass!? All ye damage... By a lass!? ... I be checking this myself.

With that, he teleported himself to the hanger, to "greet" the lass.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2132 on: June 11, 2013, 10:43:38 AM
"This is designated as.....cold...." ADA said as she was touching the somewhat cold console. "And this is....warm....similar to Fxeni's face."

It's like watching a baby put everything in it's mouth. It's not surprising. Touch is how most people examine everything when they're little. I just hope this turns out okay... Fxeni thought to himself as he looked at ADA in PBPB's body experience the sensation of senses for the first time ever. Suddenly, a hologram version of PBPB appeared in the Sickbay.

"Do you mind? That's my sickbay holo-emitter you're borrowing Peebs!" Emma blunted stated.

"How did you...?" Fxeni began to ask before PBPB interrupted him.

"I dunno. My mind accessed the holo-emitter program and I managed to project a holographic version of me while ADA is taking the sexy Ferrari out for a spin over there." PBPB stated as she saw ADA feeling her boobs.

"You seem like more of an Acura than a Ferrari!" Emma sarcastic said while using the dermal-regenerator on Fxeni's wounds.

PBPB just stared at Emma. "Remind me to punch [ray splasher]-me for his oh-so-[tornado fang]ing-excellent choice in EMH's. Anyway, ADA are you able to create a holographic representation of your program via the holo-emitters?"

"These are...breasts..." ADA said while feeling her chest. Fxeni could not help but chuckle.

"FOCUS, ADA. Sheeeeeeeeeesh!" PBPB said.

"Affirmative. I am able to do that." ADA responded.

"Then disengage from that terminal and create a holographic image of yourself just as I did, right here in sickbay." PBPB ordered. As ADA disengaged from PBPB's mind, her body collapsed as ADA began forming a holographic body for herself. The hologram of PBPB vanished as she accessed her mind once again.

"Okay, I think I'm getting the hang of this." she said as she got up off the ground. Meanwhile, ADA had finished her holographic representation of herself. Her body was similar to PBPB's, but glowing white with long flowing blue hair that looked like constant data streams. "How do you feel, ADA?" PBPB asked.

"This new data of tactile sensory output is intriguing. I have never experienced anything like it. I would like to study this further." Holo-ADA responded.

I'm not surprised... Fxeni thought to himself.

"I've never experienced anything like your program, ADA. Moving your thoughts from system to system like that. Processing all that information. It's incredible. I would like to explore it more myself, but now's not the time. ADA, for the time being you are not to access my mind, errrr...the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal unless ordered to." PBPB stated.

"Affirmative." Holo-ADA replied to PBPB.

"Good. Now that this Invasion of the Body Sharers is over with, I am pleased to report that my patient's wounds have been sterilized and healed. He could use a day or two of rest, but judging by the severity of the wounds, resting doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary." Emma stated.

"Heh, not in the vocabulary at the moment, Emma!" Fxeni stated as he struggled to get up. "Buuuut I suppose an hour or three wouldn't kill me!"

"Well then...I guess now is the time. ADA, you have permission to access the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal for three hours. Meanwhile, I'm going to let my mind ride the data stream like a horny cowgirl. It's kinda liberating, and I could use the mental rest." PBPB said.

"Affirmative. Accessing the Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues terminal." Holo-ADA stated as her holographic form disappeared and re-entered PBPB's body. She began where she left off, feeling her breasts.

Hmmmm, I hope Peebs knows what she is doing... Fxeni pondered as he let his own mind wander for a bit.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2133 on: June 11, 2013, 10:52:14 AM
(... I envy ADA. XD)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2134 on: June 11, 2013, 10:55:35 AM
((1- Fixed, 2- You can when you're a villain in possession of an Iron Man suit.))

(thank you)

MechaGarurumon prepared for battle. He knew his foe was headed right for him, and acted accordingly.
---
"Hmm..." Taylor wondered.

"What is it? HeatGabumon inquired.

"Just wondering if I can Digimodify while we're merged like this..."

"Do you have your cards?"

"Hmm... theoretically, yes... I mean, they're probably part of this merger too," she replied, thinking.

"Why not try?" the Digimon suggested.

"Okay, why not? Lessee... I know I had some Defenses left, along with power and speed..." As Taylor thought about the cards she had, they came into view in front of her.

"Taylor! Look!" HeatGabumon said, causing her to look up and see them.

"Well then, let's do this! DIGIMODIFY!" she exclaimed, holding her arms above her head. The cards spiraled around her as she declared their names. "HYPERSPEED! RADIANT FATE! ENERGY! ROCK ARMOR! CRYSTAL FIRE! HYPER CHIP!" The six cards stopped as she said their names, and once they were all aligned in a hexagonal pattern around Taylor, they dissipated and spread throughout the area. "Well that went well..."

"Let's hope it's enough to help us out..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2135 on: June 11, 2013, 11:06:03 AM
Obsidian continued plowing his way through the stone to eventually jam his head into the tunnel that MechaGarurumon was in. "... You know, I really don't know what to say here." He said, crashing the rest of the way in.

----

All Rize Greymon and Paildramon could do is hold their ground against Nullman2's assault.

Pumpmon, meanwhile, was rapidly searching through the many programs, hoping to find the one he really needed to find to help defeat Nullman2.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2136 on: June 11, 2013, 11:25:22 AM
(It's Null2, not Nullman2. :P)

Seeing the Digimons struggling to maintain their footing against his wind gust, Null2 decided to up the challenge by firing Null Pointers as well.

Null2 - RAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2137 on: June 11, 2013, 12:05:06 PM
"There's no need to say anything," MechaGarurumon said as he held his left arm right in front of his foe's face. "TRIPLE SCORCHER!" he exclaimed, releasing a triple blast of blistering flames.
---
"DIGI-MODIFY! DIGMON'S DRILLS!" Taylor exclaimed, temporarily replacing MechaGarurumon's hands with powerful digging tools.
---
MechaGarurumon used his boosted speed and strength to quickly dig directly above himself. "There's a reason I was waiting here for you," he said, stopping his ascent and dashing back downward, past Obsidian. "You see, there's a rather large boulder that should be landing on you any minute now..." He quickly got out of the way of the falling boulder, but for good measure... "BLISTERING BURST!" he said, releasing a bunch of missiles into the area around the area Obsidian was in, creating a cave in that would buy enough time for the boulder to hit its target.
---
"That's not it, definitely not..." Taylor said.

"Nope, that'll just annoy him..."

"But it should buy us time."
---
MechaGarurumon returned to the caverns, heading back towards where he entered them. He knew that Obsidian was too powerful to tackle alone... if Sakura had provided Borock-bot as emergency assistance, then use that assistance he would. Plus, his fight was with Sapph, not Obsidian.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2138 on: June 11, 2013, 03:35:57 PM
"I wish I knew where my platypus was," Pyro said with a sniff, "It's feeding and dancing time." O^O

Meanwhile, on the Wily Star II, the aforementioned monotreme unassumingly waddled through the corridors.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2139 on: June 11, 2013, 03:47:19 PM
Pirate - ARRRRRRRRRRRR!! Which landlubber dare to board this ye ship!?
(Fixed.)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2140 on: June 11, 2013, 03:49:58 PM
"We'll find your monotreme friend someday." Borock-bot said as he pat Pyro on the back.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2141 on: June 11, 2013, 03:50:56 PM
MechaGarurumon burst through the ground where he had entered the caverns and immediately scanned the horizon for Borock-bot.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2142 on: June 11, 2013, 04:05:48 PM
"Well [parasitic bomb]. I think the worst is about to happen," Sinos tapped Borock-bot's shoulder.

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2143 on: June 11, 2013, 04:10:59 PM
(Fixed.)
(I was wondering about that... Gonna need to brush up on my pirate talk... Thanks!)

Posted on: June 11, 2013, 22:09:30
Meanwhile, on the Wily Star II, the aforementioned monotreme unassumingly waddled through the corridors.
(He's not Agent P, right? D:)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2144 on: June 11, 2013, 05:23:56 PM
"Indeed, Taylor may we assist you?" Borock-bot called.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2145 on: June 11, 2013, 06:56:00 PM
"Yeah, get over here! Quickly!" MechaGarurumon roared. "Sapph seems to have been possessed... again... It's complicated! Just hurry up!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2146 on: June 11, 2013, 07:04:52 PM
"Very well." Borock-bot nodded "Everyone we need all the help we can get!"

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2147 on: June 11, 2013, 07:17:49 PM
(I was wondering about that... Gonna need to brush up on my pirate talk... Thanks!)

Posted on: June 11, 2013, 22:09:30
(He's not Agent P, right? D:)

(No, he's Agent P2! 8))

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2148 on: June 11, 2013, 07:37:56 PM
(No, he's Agent P2! 8))
(Is he just as skilled?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2149 on: June 11, 2013, 07:52:08 PM
Hearing Borock-bot call out that everyone needed to help out startled Archetype a bit. He just met these eccentric bunch and it seems that he would be seeing action very soon. Hesitantly, he placed his hand on one of his katanas, waiting for everyone else to move out so he could follow them.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 01:36:17 AM by Phi »