Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393611

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2100 on: June 11, 2013, 12:32:43 AM
(Mirby, Suppercut, and Sapph probably. Maybe Pyro too but he posts so sporadically.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2101 on: June 11, 2013, 12:34:04 AM
(What about Keco?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2102 on: June 11, 2013, 01:16:17 AM
(I don't think she has anything to talk about right now, though I'm sure I'll come up with something.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2103 on: June 11, 2013, 01:39:22 AM
Back at Suppercut Industries...

Dr. Danow was eating his lunch of Baconator 21XX and fries, with Dr. Litterton staring, having already finished hers.

"It's been a while since we hung out. When was last time, like, senior year 2099?" she started. Dr. Danow nodded, and she continued, "I know you're worried about Sinos and whatnot, but we really should do this more often."

Another nod. Alice was getting a bit bored of Corey. She scooted next to him and tapped the small headset like device in his right ear. "So if I put this in my ear would Sinos--"

Corey slapped Alice's hand away and barked, "NO. Interrupting the connection for more than a half a second could cause corruption issues. You'll brick Sinos before you get that thing hooked up." He immediately looked a bit depressed and calmly added, "Sorry. I agree. I'm just really... strung out now."

"It's okay," Alice chirped, and jokingly added, "Now hurry up with your damn hamburger, slowpoke!"

"Heuwhaa~" Sinos sleepily yawned, emerging from the power conserve mode he was in. He stood up, dusted himself off, and extended a hand to Arche, "Sinos. I look forward to joining along with you." He managed a friendly smile and tone despite his previous state.

(Actually that bit of backstory is a great way to explain Sinos's humanity compared to other SIIDRA units. You'll see what I mean by that.)

what

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2104 on: June 11, 2013, 01:49:39 AM
"Where's my platypus?" Pyro asked.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2105 on: June 11, 2013, 02:04:36 AM
Archetype shook his hand and replied, "The feeling is mutual, Sinos."

He then walked to the boy asking about his platypus, extended his hand out and said "The name's Arche. And you are?"

(Pyro is a little boy, right...?)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2106 on: June 11, 2013, 02:09:38 AM
After greeting Arche as such, he leaned over to borock-bot and quietly asked, "You... did catch my asking to join, right?"

what

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2107 on: June 11, 2013, 02:15:43 AM
Keco - "I should smack you for acting so desperate, Sink O's. I don't think you have anything to worry about."

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2108 on: June 11, 2013, 02:18:54 AM
(In the RPM universe, he is a sapient fox boy between the age of eight and ten.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2109 on: June 11, 2013, 02:30:04 AM
(Ok, just wanted to be clear on that. Also, I'm waiting for your response, Pyro.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2110 on: June 11, 2013, 02:36:04 AM
"That wasn't desperation, that was impatience. I felt like I was invisible for, like, ten minutes. Can you blame me?" Sinos responded with equal hostility. "And it's SINOS. SAI-NOHS. Like the mathematical operation, and then ohs. Like verbose."

Suddenly, his eyes grew wide. When were SIIDRA units capable of irritability? "Er, sorry there. My manners seem to be slipping...I ought to ask Dr. Danow about some of these...strange behavior patterns. SIIDRA units are programmed for peace." He scratched his head, giving more thought to it.

what

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2111 on: June 11, 2013, 02:41:51 AM
Keco - "Okay, sigh nose. Does your programming not understand humor?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2112 on: June 11, 2013, 02:42:18 AM
Fxeni just stared at PBPB, with ADA currently in control. I don't like this... Fxeni thought to himself uneasily, recalling all the issues he's had in the past with AI. There's a reason none of his equipment or vehicles use AIs.

"This sensory output... is... intruiging..." ADA says as she gets up and starts feeling the equipment around the room.

"ADA... I'm not sure you should be going around like that. Peebs might not appreciate you..." Fxeni said as he tried to sit up, but then flopped back into the Bio-Bed.

"Please don't sit up, you're not in the shape for it" Emma says with a sigh, and continues her work.

ADA continued to go around the room, then looped back to where Fxeni was laying down. She examined him briefly. "You are... damaged..." ADA says as she looks over him.

"That's one way of putting it..." Fxeni said as he looked over his battered body. I'm not strong enough... he thought with a frown appearing on his face. He was suddenly startled by PBPB's hands feeling his face.

"You seem... sad...?" ADA said as she used PBPB's hands to feel his face. The intonation on the word "sad" makes it clear that she's attempting to grasp the concept.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" suddenly came out of PBPB's mouth as the eyes dimmed, then she slapped Fxeni.

"Oww... what the hell was that for?!" Fxeni asked, startled by the aggression.

"You let her continue using my body without saying a [tornado fang]ing thing!" PBPB yelled at him.

"Well what the hell was I supposed to do?! I can barely sit up right now!" Fxeni replied, a bit confused and annoyed at the conversation. "Besides, I did say something! Well, tried to."

"Excuse me, but if you two lovers would kindly keep quiet, I'm trying to concentrate here" Emma interjected sarcastically as she continued patching Fxeni up.

"WE'RE NOT LOVERS!" Fxeni and PBPB both exclaimed.

"Sure, sure, whatever. Look, would you kindly not hurt my patient any more than he already is? I'm not even sure how he managed to drag himself in here in the first place, and the last thing he needs right now is too much excitement" Emma responded calmly.

"I DON'T NEED TO TAKE ANY ORDERS FR-" PBPB starts to say before her eyes started glowing again. ADA was once more in control, and she starts to walk around the room some more. "I'M TIRED OF THIS [parasitic bomb]!" echoes through the loudspeaker system in PBPB's voice.

Oh jeez... Fxeni thinks to himself as he facepalms.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2113 on: June 11, 2013, 02:51:18 AM
"Given that our first encounter had your blade against my neck, I find your humor hard to process," Sinos calmly stated. "Especially since you began your statement with mentions of more violence, which seems to have made me more irritable. Which is strange, because... I'm not supposed to have irritation..."

what

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2114 on: June 11, 2013, 03:04:34 AM
Keco - "Lighten up, I'm actually pretty nice to people I don't see as enemies. I came off rough at first but that's because you were unknown to me."

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2115 on: June 11, 2013, 03:10:36 AM
"Pyro," Pyro paused for a second and checked the name written under his bandanna, "Yup. That's my name." 8)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2116 on: June 11, 2013, 03:51:37 AM
"Both of you calm down!" Borock-bot demanded as he turned to Keco "Ms. Keco you must realize that first Mr. Sinos has obviously not been active for that long and as such there are many things he doesn't understand and second that you were completely out of line for not only assuming that Sinos was an enemy for just standing next to me, but also apparently spying on us without our knowledge. 

I do understand why you must use these methods and I don't think you mean harm but you must admit your actions are completely irrational and thus are seen as highly suspicious.  I truly cannot find an excuse for it and you must learn how to approach things rationally because right now you are quiet frankly the most irrational person I have ever met."

He then turns to Sinos

"Mr. Sinos I do understand your irritation of being ignored, but you must understand that sometimes I have difficulty with dealing with more than one situation at a time.  As for your irritation, a majority of the time the scientists who make robots often underestimate the capabilities of AI and thus the emotions a robot experiences.  Occasionally I surprise my creator, and even myself, that much is normal.  As long as it doesn't change your core value you should be okay.  Although also I didn't exactly catch your desire to join the Resistance since I don't believe I heard it voiced, I had a feeling you wanted to and we would be glad to have you so you may learn more about this universe."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2117 on: June 11, 2013, 03:54:49 AM
Keco - "Yeah... I know. Sorry, sheesh..."

Keco scratched the back of her head and looked away in shame.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2118 on: June 11, 2013, 03:56:32 AM
"Hey, hey, everything got worked out, mate. No hostilities now. Right Keco?" Sinos said cheerfully. "But thanks. I won't let you down!" He saluted borock-bot.

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2119 on: June 11, 2013, 04:15:07 AM
"I must apologize myself, Ms. Keco I only meant to give advice but I guess I got a little carried away." Borock-bot sighed "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, and I might have unintentionally bottled my frustrations with you and then exploded on you.  I know it's hard for you to trust people, especially with your circumstances and this being a time of war.  

I know someone else who used to have trust issues, though it was more of a fear of getting close to people for various, various reasons, but she eventually learned to trust people and she became one of my closest friends.  She sometimes does do things I don't quiet understand, such as using violence, and occasionally perversion as a part of a method to make people be honest with themselves, and she does get under my skin at times but in the end she means well and just doesn't like seeing people suffer the same way she did.  Despite these unusual methods they usually work one way or another and the person feels better about themselves.

What I'm getting at is I want you to be a bit more trusting.  You obviously trust me and the Resistance, I just want you to be able to trust our decisions to back up your faith in us."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2120 on: June 11, 2013, 06:13:36 AM
(Sorry for taking so long with posting, I've been kept away from my computer a lot lately...)

Obsidian scanned around the tunnels for a few minutes before jetting in a particular direction to crash through stone and make his own tunnel straight towards Mecha Garurumon. "Did you honestly think a digital creature like you could hide from me!? Pathetic!!" He shouted, his voice echoing through the tunnels while he dug. "This suit has tracking functions built into it that not even Sapph knows about! It is a waste for an imbecile such as him to use it!"

----

The digimon were having no trouble dodging and shooting down Nullman2's Null Pointers, but seeing the impacts of them on the area around them revealed that getting hit by even one would be disastrous.

"There's too many of these things to get a clear shot!" Rize Greymon shouted, blasting away a large chunk of them, which only gave him enough space to charge and shoot another shot to keep a clear space around him.

"Just keep shooting! I have an idea!" Pumpmon shouted, running away from the fight in search of a particular program that he hoped was installed in the suit.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2121 on: June 11, 2013, 06:18:59 AM
(whoa whoa whoa come on, i wasn't even that close to a wall, man

i made an intricate tunnel system; you can't undo it just like that!)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2122 on: June 11, 2013, 06:29:45 AM
Null2 failed to noticed the escaping Digimon as he prepared to flap his giant wings. Soon, a huge gust of wind blew, threatening to blow the Digimons far, FAR away.

Null2 - RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2123 on: June 11, 2013, 06:33:05 AM
The light fades, revealing the ceiling of the Generator Labs.

"You've gotta be kidding me...." Hierophant mutters in distress as he sits up to get a better confirmation of his new/familiar location.  Once aware that he was back where he shouldn't be, he lets out a frustrated groan.

"If I don't get chased by anymore robots, I seriously need to consider taking a personal tour of this place...."

No sooner had he spoken a flurry of flashes sparkled around him as Oracle Man and his clones all but crowd the seemingly medium-size area.

"You have angered our master," one of them said.

"If we do not bring you back to suffer your demise before his eyes, he will take his anger out on us," another seethes.

Hierophant scrambles to his feet as he backs away from them only to bump into one of the generators he teleported in front of.  He quickly snaps his gaze back to the Oracle hoard as the gem on their turban glowed, preparing for another Oracle Beam.

"W-w-wait a minute!" he yelps almost barricading the generator console from the charging blast, "Shouldn't we take this somewhere else so the station doesn't suffer another blackout!?"

"Master Wily can easily fix the damage," another clone states, "And he will blame you for choosing to teleport here instead of somewhere that will not endanger the entire station."

Hierophant grits his teeth in hesitation.  WilyII couldn't be so desperate to see him obliterated that he would risk another blackout just to make it happen; but if he teleports out of the way, their beams will hit the console, causing more damage than what resulted from the hackers earlier.

"I'm going to regret this...." he groans before pointing his staff into the air and concentrating on Oracle Man and his clones, "Teleport!"

His staff glows white before separating into eight beams, each hitting a clone and teleporting them out of the Generator Labs.

"You didn't teleport them anywhere hazardous, did you?" quips a voice.  Hierophant almost jumped, but strained himself to remain nochalant as he eyes where the voice came from, noting it was most likely Death, still invisible, having found him after hearing the commotion from the basement.

"I hope not," Hierophant mutters whils scratching his now miter-less head, "I can't take anymore of this roughhousing and running from every robot that wants to blast me back to a defensive card...."

"Now that the old bat knows you can turn yourself invisible, it'll only be a matter of time before he finds another robot with magical properties to chase after you," Death points out, though in a low enough volume for only Hierophant to hear, "I'm afraid you're going to have to take Emperor's selfish advice and leave this place before that happens."

"You know I can't do that," Hierophant hissed, "Even if Emperor can take care of himself in his current state, it'll only be a matter of time before he's spotted and forced to cooperate.  And given how cowardly he is, he'll crack easier than I would if I was dwindled back to card form and forced through another round of torment."

"Are you willing to keep running around and avoid any robots that have the same magical properties as you?" Death asked, "Given how beat up and weakened you've become, you probably won't have the strength to cast your cure spell fast enough before the next robot comes barreling towards him with the intent on seeing you dead."

Hierophant paused a moment before sighing and raising his staff into the air.

"Cura...." he groaned, causing the orb to glow and heal his banged up body.  He then looks up towards the camera in the room before reluctantly running out, prompting the still invisible Death to follow after him.

"If I can just find someplace to hide and keep watch of what happens to Emperor, I won't have to keep running from anymore of his robots," he mutters, "There should be a blind spot somewhere they won't think to look."

"Good luck finding that...." Death snorts, half amused.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2124 on: June 11, 2013, 06:44:04 AM
Archetype quietly stood at the side of the crowd as he watched Borock-bot converse with the others. He began to speak up but decided to keep quiet for now, feeling like this was something these strangers had to work out amongst themselves.