Protoman Blues · 394085

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1925 on: June 04, 2013, 05:33:28 AM
MechaGarurumon quickly dodged the punch that was thrown at him. "Well then, at least this'll be a challenge... except notice how those missiles blew up in my face, and yet... I'm completely unscathed..." he responded, turning around to face the opponent.

"And the thing about my face is that though the front of it may be Violet Digizoid... my chest and jaw are covered in Gold Digizoid. You can soup up those attacks all you want, but there's a reason I let them all blow up in my face like that." The Digimon let loose a few more barrages and dashed away.

"You seem to be really starting to enjoy this, Sapph," he observed.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1926 on: June 04, 2013, 05:48:44 AM
"I'M NOT ENJOYING THIS!!!" Sapph snapped, the suit firing a focused Repulsor. "I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING!!!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1927 on: June 04, 2013, 05:53:46 AM
"Well then, hurry up and break whatever's controlling you! I know that we might have wanted to fight, but I never wanted it to be like this!" MechaGarurumon spoke, with Taylor's voice becoming clearer near the end.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1928 on: June 04, 2013, 05:55:58 AM
"Well I've got 3 digimon trying to do that now!" Sapph said, the suit firing off another barrage of rockets. "They're practically searching through a supercomputer for a specific program. Do you have any idea how long that takes?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1929 on: June 04, 2013, 07:49:53 AM
"Apparently long enough for your suit to almost delete InfernoGarurumon and then some!" MechaGarurumon replied. "I sure hope they hurry up though; I want to fight you while you're using your sword! This really isn't a battle against you, this isn't what I wanted to happen if it had to!" Another Blistering Barrage, another dodge.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1930 on: June 04, 2013, 09:25:21 AM
(At this point, I'm waiting on Wily.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1931 on: June 04, 2013, 09:43:52 AM
(I'm aware of this)

"Well, let's make this a bit more interesting, shall we?" MechaGarurumon said, firing directly into the ground and creating a large chasm. "Perhaps this will buy you the time your Digi-friends need!" With that, he dove into the hole and vanished out of sight.
-----
GOOD THING I WAS ABLE TO DETECT THIS UNDERGROUND SYSTEM OF LARGE SPACIOUS CAVERNS, Sam said.

"Yeah... never would have guessed this was here..." Taylor said, surprised.

WELL WHEN YOU WERE SCANNING THOSE CARDS I REALIZED THERE WASN'T MUCH DIRT BETWEEN US AND A RATHER LARGE DROP... IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT FAST DIGGING, IT MIGHT HAVE GIVEN WAY

"Well let's hope this prolongs the battle..." she replied, somewhat worried.

"It'll have to! A good game of hide and seek tends to do that!" HeatGabumon added excitedly.
---
In the dark depths of the caverns, MechaGarurumon waited for his foe.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1932 on: June 04, 2013, 03:16:49 PM
(Goddarnit. >.>)

The program opened with a very familiar sound... Like a metal gate opening. As the 3 Digimons looked into the opened program, weird smoke was flowing out, and they could sense something inside... Something familiar. Something WAY too familiar. A red mono-eye glowed from within the bellowing smoke, and the sounds of clicking could be heard.

??? - REVENGE. DESTROY. NULL2 WILL DESTROY.

The red mono-eye flew out of the program, and grew in size. From it's black core, multiple mouse cursors flowed out, and formed what resembled crystallised wings. Some of the cursors also formed a sort of halo just above the black core. With a mighty roar, Null2 fired waves of Null Pointers.

(How Null2 looks like is inspired by 02 from Kirby.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1933 on: June 04, 2013, 08:41:21 PM
"You gave up your free will? For power? That doesn't sound like you at all!" Fxeni says as he swings his unlit weapon at Quickie. She dodges it swiftly and throws some Quick Boomerangs at Fxeni, who knocks them out of the air with Yamalok. Really happy I have that sixth sense... Fxeni thinks to himself as he dodges and blocks some more of them.

"What do you know, Fxeni? You've been gone for two years... I changed for the better during that time!" Quickie taunts as she runs around Fxeni to confuse him.

"The Quickie I knew wouldn't do that... she was stronger than that!" Fxeni said as he readied Yamalok, paying attention to her movements.

"Hah! I'm stronger now than I ever was alone!" Quickie said as she suddenly went to attack Fxeni from behind. He senses this and pushes the end of Yamalok into her chest, sending her flinging away to the ground.

"Stronger than you especially... why didn't you use your beams there? You could have ended it right there!" She said menacingly as she twisted in midair and set herself standing. "But because you're too caring, both you and your friend are finished!"

"I won't let you hurt her! I don't know what the doc did-" Fxeni started, but then he quickly dodged an attack by Quickie. Unfortunately for him, she follows it up with another attack that's too quick for him. He attempts to block it and succeeds, but the impact against his weapon still hits him squarely in the gut and sends him into the wall.

"Guh!" Fxeni lets out as he smacks the wall and kneels to the ground momentarily. His vision blurs momentarily, but he shakes it off and looks at Quickie. Even with Haste I'm not quick enough to dodge her, whether I see the attack or not he thinks to himself. I'll have to outsmart her without causing too much damage...

"HA! You aren't able to save yourself, much less her!" Quickie exclaims as she tosses more Quick Boomerangs his way. He pulls out the blaster from his holster and fires at them, knocking some of them out of the air and dodging the rest. Quickie gets there before he can do anything else though and holds him up to the wall, making him drop both his weapons. "The only way you'd be able to do that is if you had more power... like me! Join us, you'll never feel powerless like this again!"

Fxeni ponders for a moment about this. He obviously would never give in, but he did think about her comment about not using the beams of Yamalok. I don't really need to hold back that much... and I don't think I have much of a choice right now he thinks as he formulates a plan.

"Heh... who says I feel powerless?" Fxeni says as he closes his eyes and activates the same flashbang device he used back on the Fxenodrome. This blinds Quickie momentarily and makes her loosen her grip. I'm sorry about this Quickie Fxeni thinks to himself as he takes advantage of the moment and kicks her away, swiftly picks up Yamalok and slashes at her with full force. Just before the beams of Yamalok connect with her, though, an energy barrier makes itself visible around Quickie's contours and blocks them. Ah crap... that's not good Fxeni thinks as the force of the attack flings Quickie away from him.

"Hahaha... that's more like it! Show me what feeble power you have, Fxeni... and I'll show you how worthless it is!" Quickie says as she gets up and throws more Quick Boomerangs. Fxeni pushes himself as hard as he can to block them all with Yamalok, now fully in Scythe mode, and manages to pull it off. "Interesting... most interesting!" Quickie says gleefully.

I've got a bad feeling about this... Fxeni thinks to himself uncomfortably. He also wondered how PBPB was doing at that moment.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1934 on: June 04, 2013, 08:47:10 PM
(Isn't Evil Quickie fun to write?  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1935 on: June 04, 2013, 08:49:23 PM
(She sure looks fun to write.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1936 on: June 04, 2013, 08:52:27 PM
(She sure is fun to write 8D I'll leave the next bit you you PB, whenever you have the time!)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1937 on: June 04, 2013, 11:57:57 PM
"You've become adept at deflecting my Boomerangs, Fxeni. Your skills as a warrior, while inadequate compared to mine, are impressive." Quickie states while holding two more Quick Boomerangs in her hand. Suddenly, they vanish and she stands up straight, laughing maniacally! "Hahahahaha, but they're just physical weapons. Let's see how well you contend against just my speed alone!"

Fxeni prepared himself for an upfront attack when suddenly Quickie began spinning her arms around and unleashed two cyclones of wind straight at him. Reacting as fast as he could, Fxeni leaped backwards against the hangar wall then jumped off it into the air, letting the wind hitting the wall propel him. Quickie smirked as she ran under Fxeni and used her super speed to create a cyclone to hold him in the air. Fxeni was off balance and beginning to lose air quickly. Only chance... Fxeni thought to himself as he touched his scouter's pad. He punched in a command code and the Fxescythe Hell's head vulcan cannons began firing at the ground where Quickie was running. The force from the vulcan's hitting the ground sent her flying at super speed into the wall which made the cyclone dissipate. Fxeni landed on the ground, catching his breath while using Yamalok to hold himself up.

I've never seen this side of Quickie. Hell, I didn't even know she was capable of such ruthlessness. Another minute or two in that vortex and I'd have run out of air. Fxeni thinks as she checks his scouter for progress on the ADA upload. Good. over 60% complete. I just have to hold her off for a few minutes.

Before he could reach, Quickie came charging at him and shoulder checked him, sending him flying towards the wall. He used Yamalok's beam scythe to slow himself down and regain his balance before hitting the wall, jumping off of it and back into his fighting stance. Fxeni took out his blaster and began firing it at Quickie.

"Hahahahahaha. Really? Blaster fire?" she laughed while easily dodging it. "Are you getting so desperate that what little intelligence you have has left you?"

"Says the woman who just emerged from a huge dent in the wall!" Fxeni replied while shooting.

"Next time try fighting without your Gundam!" Quickie remarked.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1938 on: June 05, 2013, 02:44:07 PM
At the Medical Labs, there was utter chaos. The emergency return of a totally busted boforte scared the living daylights out of Medic Man, a first for the medical robot.

Medic - GAH! WHAT IZ THIZZZZZZ!? THIZ IZ BOFORTE!?

As Medic Man frantically gets bandages and additional hydralic fluid reserves, boforte weakly raised his right hand and pointed at the ceiling, as if swearing revenge...

At the underground factory deep beneath the WDS, Wily Fighter had been monitoring the progress of the Zero Joe army. Nearby, Omega Joe is looking at awe at the army that he will command in the future, numbering hundreds... Perhaps even thousands.

WF - Progress is at 50%...

Dr. Wily II had been fidgeting in his evil spinning chair. He wanted to get his hands on Sinos, but the being is way too powerful. Plus he made contact with the Resistance, hence becoming an even bigger problem. Pushing the thought back, Dr. Wily II wanted to contact Hajime for a progress report on the Wily Star II, but the thought of Hajime's animated cards still in his WDS, plus the adamant nature of Hajime's response about them boiled his blood further. Nothing at the moment seemed to be going his way at all...

Until he saw 2 beeps on his main console. And it seemed that they have been beeping for a while, most likely missed due to the battle between Sapph and Taylor. Dr. Wily II checked the first one, and it showed a video feed of Null2 fighting some Digimons.

DWII - Hmm. Sapph is resourceful to have found my GLARING program...

Accessing the second beep, it loaded a video feed from... The I.S.S.

DWII - Huh? Is that... Quickie? OH-HOHOHO!! And she's fighting... Fxeni!? BRILLIANT!! Time for her to prove herself!! To me... AND HERSELF!!

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #1939 on: June 05, 2013, 03:19:01 PM
(Don't worry, Wily. Sinos wasn't the only one anyways... :3 )

Far off in a distant uncharted quadrant of the RPMverse...

Fire. Destruction. Chaos. Tangent stood among a small town that now lay in ruins thanks to his weaponry. He clutched a lifeless robot in his left hand, downloading its information. The World Domination Station...To dominate the world, one would have to be superior to it. Would he find others there who shared his goals?

"WORLD DOMINATION STATION. I'M COMING FOR YOU."

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1940 on: June 05, 2013, 05:31:17 PM
(I know, but Tangent is like... EVIL. D: Also, that lifeless robot better not be one of my DW2 Numbers. >.>)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1941 on: June 05, 2013, 07:16:45 PM
"Says the one with a barrier around her!" Fxeni retorts while firing at Quickie. This should buy me some time while I figure out what I can do Fxeni thinks as he looks around the room, still firing in Quickie's general direction knowing that his chances of hitting her are slim to nil. The lights catch his eye and give him an idea, just as Quickie started rushing at him again. He dodges her quickly, but before he gets his balance back Quickie starts to spin her arms again and knocks him to the ground with the wind.

"You can't even touch me now! Feeling powerless yet? Hahahahaha!" Quickie says with a menacing laugh as she watches him slide across the floor.

"Not quite yet!" Fxeni replies as he turns on Yamalok's spear mode and sticks it into the ground, holding himself in place as he gets up using Yamalok. He starts firing his blaster again, only this time at the lights around the hangar near him.

"Do you really think that'll help you?" Quickie asks as she starts to rush over to his position to ram him. Fxeni stays quiet as he pulls out the flashbang device again behind his back so she wouldn't notice.

I've got one more charge in this thing... better make it count Fxeni thinks as Quickie approaches. As she's about to ram him he throws the flashbang device at her as it goes off, blinding her one last time. He trips her using Yamalok, and due to her speed she goes tumbling across the ground face-first into a wall. Fxeni furiously starts firing his blaster as quickly as he can towards the lights, knocking out more of them in his general vicinity before Quickie gets a hold of herself.

"I've had enough of this thing!" Quickie exclaims as she crushes the device in her hands and tosses it aside. She gets up and turns around, now facing towards where Fxeni was last. The area is now covered in darkness, all the lights above shot out.

"You know, now you won't be able to see either. What exactly does that feeble mind of yours think that you'll be able to accomplish?" she taunts as she starts to run around the dark area, throwing Quick Boomerangs into it at random to hopefully hit a target. The only thing she hears are the Quick Boomerangs tinging against the floor and walls beyond, so she stops and examines the dark area momentarily. Suddenly she is violently hit from behind and knocked into the dark area. As she regains her composure, she suddenly sees a set of scythe beams coming at her. She dodges these, but a second set comes in too quickly and hits her. She hits the ground again and curses under her breath as she gets up.

"You know, I'm going to enjoy gutting you. Once I'm done with you, I'll go have some... fun... with that woman. I'll make her suffer even more than I was going to before, thanks to your... insolence, and she'll know this," Quickie says as she looks around her, "I'll make her curse your name before I'm through with her."

Scythe beams appear and start to fling towards her, but she catches the weapon and lets out a maniacal laugh. Her laughing is stopped when blaster fire goes off in her face, making her let go of the weapon. The Scythe beams hit the back of her legs knocking her backwards to the ground, and suddenly a spear beam appears and hits her full force in the area next to her stomach. The barrier starts to crack as Quickie looks in disbelief.

"What?!" She yells out as the spear goes through the barrier and slices next to her stomach. She kicks the figure holding it away and speeds out of the darkness. She clutches her side and looks angrily into the darkness. "I tire of this nonsense! That Orbital Frame is going down!" she exclaims as she points at Ardjet.

At this, Fxeni leaps out of the darkness and stands between Quickie and the Ardjet. "I'm sorry Quickie... but I'm going to have to put you down if you keep this up" he says glumly as he enters his fight stance.

"HA! That's a good one! You think you stand a chance just because of this little cut! Hahahaha!" Quickie exclaims as she starts throwing Quick Boomerangs at him. He blocks all of them as they head his way.

90%... Come on Peebs! Fxeni thinks as he's blocking them. He starts to feel extremely tired as time goes along, the Quick Boomerangs endlessly streaming towards him. He feels a sharp pain as one sticks into his gut, but he presses on to protect the Ardjet. The wound stings with each movement, but he does his best to ignore it. He knows that if the Ardjet goes down before the transfer is complete, they will both die.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #1942 on: June 05, 2013, 09:09:17 PM
(I know, but Tangent is like... EVIL. D: Also, that lifeless robot better not be one of my DW2 Numbers. >.>)
(Nah, s'just an innocent mayor person. And is he really more evil than you? I mean, you keep assuming my characters are the best around (nothing's gonna ever keep them down, and whatever)... Tangent is only as powerful as the environment (he stole all of his weapons since all he starts with is the same peashooter S-Buster that Sinos has) and Sinos, because his weaponry is designed to reflect Dr. Danow's powers, has a fatal flaw... :3 )

what

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1943 on: June 05, 2013, 09:20:23 PM
Further adding to WilyII's good news, Oracle Man drifts into the room with Hierophant's miter in hand.

"I sensed you were focused on something else, so I brought you this as a progress report," he stated.

WilyII spun around, staring at the miter before almost exploding.

"So where is he!?  I told you to bring him back alive!"

"In due time, master," Oracle Man said calmly, "My other clones are currently on his trail.  His average speed and their prediction will leave little room for error.  And I sense another who can see through the intruder's magic will eventually block any further escape if he somehow manages to continue giving my clones a...'run for their money'...."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1944 on: June 06, 2013, 04:43:14 AM
Pumpmon gritted his teeth when the improved Nullman appeared from the control program. "Just great. This is gonna be difficult..."

----

Meanwhile, Sapph's armor had dropped into the cave that Taylor had located, which Sapph had found before the war and had fully lit. However, it abruptly stopped and seemed to spark. "AUGH! What the he-!?" Sapph started, the suit shutting off the voice filter and making sure Sapph's voice couldn't get out.

The suit floated there for a moment, rapidly turning from red to black. -PERSONALITY MODULE ONLINE. OBSIDIAN KNIGHT: ACTIVE-

"So... I finally get to awaken..." A voice from the suit, definitely neither Sapph's nor robotic, said. "Hm hm hm hm... Heh heh heh ha ha HA HA! I AM FREE!"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1945 on: June 06, 2013, 04:59:49 AM
"Taylor, did you hear that?" HeatGabumon asked.

"Yeah, it definitely wasn't Sapph..." she replied.
----
MechaGarurumon prepared for a much fiercer battle than was just occurring.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1946 on: June 06, 2013, 05:41:19 PM
(Nah, s'just an innocent mayor person. And is he really more evil than you? I mean, you keep assuming my characters are the best around (nothing's gonna ever keep them down, and whatever)... Tangent is only as powerful as the environment (he stole all of his weapons since all he starts with is the same peashooter S-Buster that Sinos has) and Sinos, because his weaponry is designed to reflect Dr. Danow's powers, has a fatal flaw... :3 )
(Even so, every villian is fascinated by whatever "alien" tech they see that overpowers what they think is their most powerful creation. Sinos beating boforte to a plup just cements that fact. 8D Ok, so maybe I did assume Tangent to be very evil, but given whatever turned him inside out in terms of character... Who knows for sure. :P)

DWII - Run for their money? I DON'T EVEN PAY YOU!! JUST CAPTURE THE INTRUDER ALREADY!!

Oracle - And so it will be done, Master. *deposits the miter on the console, and drifts off*

As Dr. Wily II watched Oracle Man drift away, he can't help but notice the miter that was brought in. He turned back towards the console, and stared at it. It definitely looked like something from some fantasy. As Dr. Wily II picked it up from the console, he thought he felt a tiny jolt of energy. Dismissing it, and against his better judgement, he decided to wear the miter. Once on top of his head, Dr. Wily II giggled... Then laughed out loud, as he prepared to wave a magic wand.

(So wait... Null2 activated Obsidian mode?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1947 on: June 08, 2013, 01:37:00 AM
The chase lasted a few more feet from the scrapyard before Hierophant caught sight of the original Oracle Man teleporting in front of him and Death.  The card had just caught up to him, too focused on staying within his presence to not notice the turban-wearing robot conjuring up an Oracle Beam to fire at their more focused target.

Not wanting to risk her getting caught in the blast and inevitably forced to reveal their own plans, Hierophant slams his hand against the back of Death's card, shoving her through the wall, pulling his hand back out just as the original Oracle Man unleashed his magical projectile, all but engulfing his central body.

Hierophant grit his teeth from the slowly rising pain, looking around as the other seven found their way through other corners of the hallway and followed suit with their own Oracle Beams, blowing away what invisibility remained until the ensuing force throws him towards a nearby wall.

Death jumped back out into the hallway in time to see Hierophant crumble to a near agonized position on his knees with one hand and elbow struggling to keep him from completely face-faulting to the floor.  The seven clones turned their Oracle Sights upon her, gearing up to do the same only to be sharply interrupted by the original.

"Enough," he calls out, "Master Wily II is more interested in the priest boy than any other intruder that might have followed him in.  If necessary, we'll let his new ally pick them up."

Hierophant turns a pained eye towards two of the Oracle Man clones who drifted over, grabbed him by the elbows and shoulders, and hauled him clear off the ground, the other four grabbing his wings and ripping them off his back in a dissipating shower of feathers to ensure he doesn't try flying away before they grab every other joint on his body and carry him off towards the Control Room to deliver his inescapable fate.  Death watched, gripping her scythe in aggravation before flying off towards the scrapyard to unleash her wrath on Emperor's selfish being.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1948 on: June 08, 2013, 03:11:46 AM
(So wait... Null2 activated Obsidian mode?)
(In a way, yes.)

Obsidian pulled Sapph's sword from the magnetized patch on his back. "Now then, let's see... Why am I in a well-lit, underground cavern?" He asked, ignoring Sapph's bluestream of curses. "And how long have I been asleep?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1949 on: June 08, 2013, 04:15:05 AM
(OBSIDIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)

The battle within Sapph's suit had been raging. Null2 had been firing waves upon waves of Null Pointers at the 3 Digimon, more random firing than organized chaos.

Null2 - RAWWWWWWWWWWWR!!