Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393759

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1900 on: June 02, 2013, 11:23:42 PM
"Hang on Mr. Sinos!" Borock-bot yelled as he cast Haste on him self and flew towards him.  When he got in range he casts Float and Haste on Sinos as well "Mr. Sinos I casted a spell so you can fly and increased your speed use it!"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #1901 on: June 02, 2013, 11:36:22 PM
"Thanks a lot Borock-bot!" Sinos said, and found himself leaping off the ground and bolting through the sky out of the range of boforte's blast. "You wouldn't happen to have anything to quickly recharge me, would you? I can end this with one more of that Energize Cannon attack Dr. Danow sent me, I just need more energy..."

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1902 on: June 02, 2013, 11:54:27 PM
"Would an E-Tank be sufficient?" Borock-bot asked as he brought out a blue can.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1903 on: June 03, 2013, 12:27:55 AM
Not really knowing what an E-Tank is or what it does, Sinos blindly trusted his companion, took the can, and used it (how do robots even use an E-Tank anyways? Is it full of a fluid they drink to fix themselves or something?). "Well... the damage to my systems that his Durian Bazooka Volley did seems to have patched up, but I'm still at the same energy level as before, sorry..." he apologized. "I'll have to try to attack him head-on with a strong and fast attack... Maybe Coplasma Geyser... no, too risky... Rather, where did that coffee guy you were fighting go?"

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1904 on: June 03, 2013, 12:55:57 AM
"I think he was obliterated in Mr. boforte's attack."  Borock-bot sighed "He has no regard for his comrades and will stop at nothing to destroy his enemies though his efforts are usually futile and are more trouble than it's worth.  As for your energy dilemma perhaps a Weapon Tank could solve that problem."

Borock-bot takes out a green tank with a W and shows it to Sinos.

(From most media I've seen it is usually drunk.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1905 on: June 03, 2013, 01:09:17 AM
(I think I recall one clip from Super Adventure Rockman where Rock stuck an E-Can on the barrel of his Buster and transferred energy through there)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1906 on: June 03, 2013, 01:22:24 AM
(I'll finish up the Flashback now.)

-6 years ago-
Josei caught up to the truck containing the remaining stock of WFUs.

Josei - "I don't care what happens to me, but I must save those WFUs from destruction. I doubt I'll be able to save them all, but if I could at least save two... wait, I did save two already... but I don't know if Keco survived or not, let alone if the two I hid away are still okay. I should save some more just in case... no, what am I thinking, I'll save them all, and fix them. It was too late for the others but these I'll be able to save."

Josei entered the facility, being a thinker instead of a fighter he had to stealthily make his way through to the center, where the WFUs were being held.

As he arrived in the center room, he saw the units capsules just sitting there.

Josei - "Alright, now to... wait... this one's been opened? No... all of them have been opened! Dammit its a trap!"

Larry - "Very perceptive, Josei."

The walls of the room rose to reveal Larry Light, with a dozen Security drones.

Josei - "Larry, you rat! How long have you been here?"

Larry - "Oh, for a while now. You see after you left I just took a very convenient mode of transportation from my good old friend."

Josei - "Where are the rest of the WFUs?"

Larry - "Oh, they're right behind me, I'll let you watch as they're all destroyed."

Larry moved aside as the Security drones forced Josei up against a glass wall between the room they were in and the room with the WFUs.

Larry - "Go ahead and turn them on."

Josei - "What? You're going to kill them after turning them on? That's essentially murder! Just like how you murdered Aiko and Kyami! You bastard, when Keco gets here..."

Larry - "Oh, I've kept her busy... she won't be bugging us."

Josei watched as the security drones activated the WFUs and slaughtered each and every one of them.

Larry - "Oho, what a fun little spectacle that was. Well I think I've had enough of your company. Farewell then."

Josei closed his eyes in agony, knowing he wasn't going to ever see Aiko or Kyami again, knowing that by the time Keco arrived it would be too late. He lost consciousness from the shock.

Keco - "...osei... Josei...."

Josei regained consciousness and woke up.

Keco - "Josei, oh thank heavens you're alright."

Josei - "My head is killing me... Where are we?"

Keco - "We're at the place, remember? You told me to meet you there, when you didn't show I went to go get you, that bastard Larry was about to kill you, so I..."

Josei - "You... killed him?"

Keco - "Worse, I killed him and the security drones, I took a look to see if any of the other units had survived, but none of them were even salvageable... so I took you with me and set the place up to explode. Of course Lightcorp is in shambles, but now we're wanted fugitives by that guy Light sold the company to."

Josei - "Oh right.... that Willy 2 guy, great. I just wish we could've lived happily."

Keco - "We can... me and you, at least."

Josei - "No... we can't. We're in this mess now, and there's no turning back."

Keco -"Josei, what are you saying?"

Josei -"I'm saying we need to fight. Unfortunately we don't have a fighter."

Keco - "I could... no, I know I'm not equipped to fight as well as a normal fighting machine."

Josei - "You could still be of some use. Either way, look at this medallion."

Josei held up a familiar looking medallion.

Josei - "Its the key to some mystical weapon, but I cannot wield it, the inscription says:

To the one who crossed the boundaries of the world itself, bring this to the sacred place and ye will be granted a miraculous power.

Keco - "So... what does it mean?"

Josei - "It means... we need somebody from another world.  I wonder if I can bring another me into this world, two of me would be kinda cool. We just need to give him that medallion and he can get the power!"

Keco - "But there's no technology for that yet."

Josei - "Then we must work on it! And once I'm done with that, I'll begin work on a module to fix those two WFUs we have in the house at the desert."

Keco - "Alright, lets get to work then."

The two began their work, time passed, eventually their plan came to fruition... just 6 years later than they had hoped.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1907 on: June 03, 2013, 01:47:09 AM
(I think I recall one clip from Super Adventure Rockman where Rock stuck an E-Can on the barrel of his Buster and transferred energy through there)
(Yeah but most of the robots here don't have busters to fight with)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1908 on: June 03, 2013, 02:13:31 AM
Sinos takes the W-Tank and upends it. "Hey...that worked! Somehow my systems translated it into battery energy! And hey...having this flight power gives me the ability to launch this attack from air!"

Sinos waited until boforte's explosion shrunk away, then he began using the program again. "This will end it!" he said as his body began turning into energy again, "SIIDRA TECHNIQUE: ENERGIZE CANNON!" Again, Sinos's energy form crashed into boforte, crushing him into the ground with massive force. He materialized again and flew back to observe the damage he did.

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1909 on: June 03, 2013, 03:43:18 PM
(So wait, I bought over a robot waifu factory?)

boforte ACK'd in pain. A tremendous amount of pain. He had used a huge portion of his Durianium reserves just to execute the Big Bang Destruction attack. He barely has enough energy to even kneel. Coughing out hydralic fluid, boforte grasped his chest, only to grasp shards of his chest armour. Nearby, Coffee Man's glass body rolled to a stop, completely devoid of coffee, and life.

boforte - ... C-c-curse... Y-you-u-u... I... I a-a-am... b-b-b-boforte-e... I... W-w-will... N-not... be-e-e... d-d-defeat-t-ted...

Using sheer pride (and perhaps mixed with arrogance and stubborness), boforte weakly stood up, and aimed his busted buster at Sinos. Just as it looked like boforte was about to charge... He vanished into a teleportation matrix.

DWII - CURSES!!

Dr. Wily II retracted his finger from the emergency teleportation button on his console, and slammed his fists down hard. He never expected boforte to be totalled like that, not even borockman managed to rough boforte up like that at all. This was serious. This... Sinos. Dr. Wily II cannot shake the idea that such a powerful... Thing existed OUTSIDE of the RPM Universe... This Sinos... Must be captured... For more research... If not... There's still his Zero Joe army...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1910 on: June 03, 2013, 05:14:18 PM
Sinos sighed and put his weapons away. "Well, at least he won't be causing much trouble for a while. Still, I have a growing feeling that things will be very hectic soon." He turned to borock-bot. "Still, I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks, Mr. Borock."

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1911 on: June 03, 2013, 05:18:18 PM
"No problem." Borock-bot nodded.  He looked back at the crater and the lifeless Coffee Man and tried to arrange his thoughts "I know that boforte over loaded himself, but this Sinos is very powerful.  We must protect him and ensure he doesn't fall into the wrong hands."

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1912 on: June 03, 2013, 06:26:05 PM
Meanwhile, back at Suppercut Industries...

The world Sinos is in is more dangerous than I thought, mused Dr. Danow. And if this world is dangerous, Tangent could possibly take any of it and turn it into a major problem. I should send him a bit of help. Maybe an upgrade... "Dr. Menvis."

"Yes, sir?" Dr. Steve Menvis replied.

"See if you can deliver to Sinos an upgrade or two. Maybe make something to open up his mobility options," Dr. Danow said, and Dr. Menvis left to Supperture to fulfill his request. I cannot let Sinos OR Tangent fall into the wrong hands...

"...Oh! You said you were created by somebody...Once your friends finish fighting, maybe I could see them? I'd love to find out more about this dimension's technology!" Sinos said, as he watched over the still-raging fight that they were rudely distracted from by their assailants.

(Sinos is starting to look a bit like Vash the Stampede to me. I think it's a nice effect.)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1913 on: June 03, 2013, 06:28:23 PM
"I suppose I could, though she's mostly a beginner." Borock-bot stated "There are others you can talk to once we go to the station however, and we do have more robots with different personalities."

(I so need to watch Trigun, but he does seem like Vash.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1914 on: June 03, 2013, 10:30:36 PM
"ACK!" Sapph was a bit startled by the sudden chill of Inferno Garurumon's attack, however, it didn't seem to have too much of an effect on the armor. The armor, once it hit the sand, whipped around to fire both Repulsor Rays at Inferno Garurumon and Taylor, the power progressively increasing with the steady output.

-----

"Okay! Here it is!" Paildramon declared, landing next to a program that, not surprisingly, had Wily II's logo on it.

"Huh. Either this guy is incredibly egotistical, or he doesn't realize that he's leaving a signature on his work." Rize Greymon said, landing and setting Pumpmon down.

"I'd guess at the former. If he's smart enough to set up this sort of countermeasure, there's no way he wouldn't be aware of his own signature." Pumpmon said, getting ready to fight. "Chances are, he's also got some defense program in here to keep us away."

(And that's your cue, Wily. :P)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1915 on: June 03, 2013, 10:42:11 PM
Meanwhile on the I.S.S.

"Should we just use the Crosshack?" PBPB asked.

Fxeni began typing on the console and replied, "Nah. I feel like flexing the ol' hacker skills. Let's see here. Hmmmm, these are pretty high tech systems here. Almost as advanced as ADA. Heh, no wonder it got taken over so quickly. Flame had Dr. Wily II design the system. That's not good."

"Well no [parasitic bomb] it's not good. That's how PB lost this station." PBPB frustratingly responded.

"That's not what I meant." Fxeni stated. "While I can hack the security system into recognizing the Robot Masters as intruders, in order to keep the station out of his hands for good I'm going to have to completely wipe the whole computer system afterwards."

"Can't we just upload ADA into the I.S.S. computer core?" PBPB asked.

"We could, yes. The problem is timing." Fxeni said while typing on the console. "Once I wipe the system, the I.S.S. will be extremely vulnerable. No computer system means no security, no life support, no anything. The Robot Masters will be able to retake it in mere moments, once they realize they're not being fired upon. The other issue is that communications will be down so there will be no way to link this station's computer core to the SexStation."

"What about Ardjet?" PBPB asked. "She has a link to ADA."

"Ardjet's link is via a hyperspatial micro-receiver. It would take way too long to upload that much information to this computer core. We'd still need the hyperspatial macro-transceiver here." Fxeni replied.

PBPB pondered the situation. "Hmmmm okay. I might be able to use my sorcery to temporarily expand Ardjet's microtransmitter's speed capabilities. Then we could transmit ADA faster to the I.S.S.'s computer core."

"That...could work. The problem is that Ardjet only has a micro-receiver not a transceiver. It can receive computer data, but it cannot transmit it." Fxeni said.

"I know." PBPB stated.

"...don't be a fool, Peebs. I don't fully understand magic, but I know science well enough to know what you're planning. A human being CANNOT act as a data transmitter. It's too much information for the brain to handle, science OR sorcery!"

"What [tornado fang]ing choice do we have?" PBPB responded. "We need this station back. AND STOP WITH THE PEEBS!"

"Fine. I can't stop you." Fxeni said with a concern in his voice. "Okay, everything's just about ready. The timing of this has to be perfect. I'm going to activate the security hack. I'll give it 15 minutes before I shut down the computer core. Then it'll be up to you, Peebs."

Suddenly a flash of light came from PBPB as she changed her clothes into her Zatanna outfit. She then crossed her legs and hovered in the air in a meditative state, chanting a spell. Fxeni was concerned with what was about to transpired, but he couldn't help but smile at her tenacity and her bravery. He knew, as well as she did, that this could really fry her brain if she wasn't careful. He finished typing in the correct protocol.

"Everything's ready. Stand by, Peebs!"

"Ready. And again, shut up!" PBPB stated with an echo in her voice.

"Hahaha, never. Here's goes!" Fxeni said as he input the final command. Suddenly, intruder alert alarms started going off inside the I.S.S. Internal and external security systems were activated as Robot Masters were fired upon and teleported out of the I.S.S.

"NOVA WOMAAAAAAAAAA-OWWWWWWW!" Nova Woman shouted out in pain as she was coming out of the shower and was stunned by the security laser before being teleported out.

"Okay, according to security scanners all the Robot Masters have been evacuated from the I.S.S. External security probes are handling them outside. S.W.A.R.M. is giving them trouble. Hopefully they're far enough away for this to work. Are you ready, Peebs?" Fxeni asked.

"DO IT!" PBPB replied all echo-y.

"Activated computer core deletion program NOW!" Fxeni said as he input the codes. Suddenly everything shut down. The only light was emanating from PBPB as she cast her spell.

"ADA HCET REFSNART OTNI RETUPMOC EROC ETAVITCA!!" PBPB shouted out. Her hands stretched out as a transparent stream of data seem to course through her body. Suddenly she began screaming out loud, a combination of echoes and white noise.

"Hang on, Peebs. It's working. ADA upload is at 5% and rising. It shouldn't take much longe...OOOOF!" Fxeni said when suddenly he was punched across the room. As he got up, he saw a figure standing there in what looked like a Slave Leia outfit with some different variations. "...Q-Quickie?"

"Heh, it didn't take long to find you once I heard the screams." Quickie stated.

"What's going on? How'd you get here?" Fxeni asked as he pulled out Yamalok.

"After the last incursion by your pathetic resistance, Dr. Wily II put me in charge. I see you're trying to take back this base." Quickie smirked.

"You're working with Wily? Why?" Fxeni asked.

"All in due time. Lemme just kill PBPB here and we'll get to that while I'll bleed you to death!" Quickie stated. As she tried to punch PBPB at super speed, she was repelled back by the power of her data transfer spell. Fxeni was relieved and he rushed to attack Quickie, but she dodged his assault. "Heh, she must be connected to her Orbital Frame. If I cannot kill her then I'll just destroy the mech instead. I'll be back for you two later!" Quickie said as she ran out of the room and headed for the hanger.

"Dammit. I'll never make it there in time to stop he..." Fxeni stated before seeing mystical energy swirl around him.

"ETS-ETSAH!" PBPB let out in her screams as her ears focused her mystical energy on Fxeni. She gave Fxeni another Haste spell boost and then teleported him to the hanger. He just beats Quickie there as he prepares to fight her.

"Again, why? WHY HAVE YOU JOINED WILY'S SIDE? ANSWER ME!" Fxeni yelled out angrily.

Quickie summoned Quick Boomerangs in her hand as she prepared to fight him. "Because I realized the futility of it all, Fxeni. Friendship, love, free will. Insignificant emotions and pointless dreams for those who do not recognize the true meaning of existence: POWER! Power is all that matters. Control without emotion. Force without apology. Wily II has shown me the error of wasting my boundless speed and foolish compassion on those weaker than I am. This world, these people need to be subjugated, ruled with an iron fist of science and genius. Dr. Wily II is that leader. He is my Emperor. Those who cannot see this shall be dominated. And those who stand in our way must be exterminated!"

Quickie and Fxeni ran towards each other ready to do battle.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1916 on: June 03, 2013, 10:44:43 PM
The original Oracle Man picked up the now visible miter, studying its surprisingly unscathed, but smoldering tip before looking towards his clones, the confused clone having since righted the cause of his malfunction.

"Follow the intruder using Oracle Sight," he commands, "Whoever he is has only succeeded in delaying the inevitable.  I will take his hat to Master Wily II and see what he has planned once we finally have him in our grasp."

The clones did nothing but clap their hands together and bow towards him, then teleported out to allow him room to move back to the control room to report his progress.

Hierophant poked his head into the scrapyard, looking around until he found Emperor's white outline card fazed into one of the piles.

"Looks like he's finally running out of places to hide," Death muses a bit.  Hierophant remains silent as he attempts to enter the room only to be surrounded by seven teleportation beams, all forming into identical Orcale Man clones, their eyes still glowing as the effects brought his and Death's white outlines back into physical view.

"There is no escape," one of the clones said, "We can sense the immediate future, and know where you'll be hiding regardless of what you use to escape us...."

Hierophant grits his teeth as he looks between them and where Emperor is hiding.  Realizing the clones could only predict his immediate outcome, he quickly leaps over the clones standing outside the scrapyard and attempts to run down the hall, drawing their attention as they vacate the area and start chasing after him, all but forgetting Death who looked between Emperor and Hierophant before reluctantly flying off after him, feeling it best to try and keep Emperor's presence from being known.

Chariot was no less than a few yards from the Fxenidome when he suddenly jumped out in front of a mortified crowd trying to flee from Wreck-It Man's aimless rampage to destroy everything that looked fully functional or whole.

"That's the knight that was causing trouble back in the neighborhood!" one shouts.

"He must have brought that manic robot here to give us even more hell!' another shouts.

"Get him!"

Chariot grits his teeth before screeching to a halt, pivoting around and scrambles into an abandoned building, prompting the crowd to slam into the doorframe and almost kill each other trying to squeeze through to get to him.  Not wanting to stop and see how much damage he had caused this time, he fled through the back door of the same building and scrambles into the Fexnidome, covering his entire face as it was still bleeding, this time deteriorated back to his negative Blood of Swords due to a lapse in concentration caused by a momentary lack of faith in himself.

"Right....  Priority #1, find something to stop the bleeding...." he grumbles while looking around the interior of the Fxenidome for something that might help.

There were several sickbays deep within the area, an obvious indication that this vehicle wasn't a one-man control station.  Without further questioning the concept, Chariot runs into one of the sickbays and digs through their cabinets until he uncovered an old fashion bottle of Potion, complete with a wooden cork.

"Whatever stops the bleeding," he mutters before flicking the cork off and downing the Potion, causing a mild relief from the pain riddling his face.

After ripping the dried, crystalline trickles from his face, Chariot runs back to the entrance of the Fxenidome and peeks out to see where Wreck-It Man had disappeared to now.  No sooner had he peeked outside, the giant lumberjack robot bashed through another building and disappeared into another building, causing more crashing and screaming from those too oblivious to the situation to attempt a get away.

There wasn't much he could do at the moment, knowing that his destruction would shut down Fix-It Man and Paint-It Man before they could finish the Star, costing Hajime any chance of escaping any further free dealings from WilyII.  But at the same time he couldn't stay in the background and let their manic brother continue to wreck the entire city.

Chariot looks around the immediate area until he found, surprisingly, a pristine barrel of Legos almost buried under the rubble.

"I must be as stupid as my original counterpart if I do this...." he grumbles before running out and grabbing the barrel of Legos, then rushing off after Wreck-It Man in the hopes of grabbing his attention before he puts more people in danger.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1917 on: June 03, 2013, 10:57:28 PM
"Gah!" Taylor exclaimed. "I didn't expect him to recover so quickly!"

"Yeah... and this shield, strong though it may be... might not last much... longer..." InfernoGarurumon said, panting. The point-blank shots from earlier had taken their toll, and the energy exerted when Taylor had scanned the cards wasn't helping. Although the shield was powerful, it was nothing in the wake of the Digimon's weakened state and the powerful continuous barrage of Sapph's dual Repulsor Rays. "Get back!" he suddenly shouted at Taylor.

She leapt out of the way right as the shield shattered into digidust, and right as the shots went right into InfernoGarurumon's core. The Digimon flew back and landed next to Taylor, his data already starting to go the way of the shield.

"No!" Taylor screamed. "No! I can't lose you again!"

"It'll be okay... trust me..."

"How can you say that?!? I've already lost you once, I can't go through that a second time!"

JUST LISTEN TO THE GUY ALREADY, OKAY? Sam chimed in.

"You shut up! You don't know what this is like!"

I MAY NOT, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING YOU SEEM TO BE NEGLECTING...

"Just... listen to Sam for a second... he's on to something, okay?" InfernoGarurumon said, gasping for air and clutching his chest.

"Don't talk, you're already low on energy... Now what is it, Sam?"

WELL YOU WERE RATHER RESOURCEFUL THERE TO ESCAPE THAT SHOT SAPPH FIRED INTO THAT HOLE... AND IT WAS QUITE A CREATIVE IDEA OF YOURS TO PAIR THAT ICE PUNCH WITH THAT SHIELD... SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS?

"So I hold the Crest of Creativity, big whoop. What's that have to do with this?"

AT THIS POINT IN TIME YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO HELP THAT DIGIMON VIA DIGIMODIFY BUT...

"But deep down... I wish I could do more... I wish I could actually fight with him instead of just being on the sidelines, occasionally modifying his data temporarily... I mean, when I got this new Digivice you're in, I was quite thrilled to see this new capability... I could finally help him out more directly... but even that doesn't seem to be enough..." Taylor replied, resignation in her voice as she tried to stifle the tears away. Sapph was starting to stand up and head towards their direction.

JUST THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR... WHILE I'VE BEEN STUCK IN THIS RATHER CRAMPED PORTABLE TERMINAL OF SORTS, I STUMBLED UPON A FEATURE THAT WAS DORMANT. I STUDIED IT FOR A WHILE, WHICH WAS ACTUALLY A FEW SHORT SECONDS IN YOUR TIME. BEING A PROGRAM THAT WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME TO FIGURE OUT ALL I NEEDED TO... AND YOUR RESPONSE HAS JUST ACTIVATED THIS FEATURE. Sam said matter-of-factly.

"And what feature is that?" Taylor replied. InfernoGarurumon saw Sapph, or rather his armor carrying its unwilling inhabitant, heading towards them, and tried to stand up, falling back down shortly after.

YOU'D TRULY FIGHT WITH HIM, BY HIS SIDE, IN THE FULL CAPACITY AVAILABLE TO YOU IF YOU COULD, TAYLOR? Sam said.

"Y-yeah, I would," she responded, somewhat unsure. She was mildly taken aback by Sam calling her by her actual name and not that damnable nickname that even Zeta had started to use. She looked down to InfernoGarurumon, face wreathed in pain as more data began to fade away into nothingness. Seeing this, seeing him in pain and knowing that this time, there might just be a way to save him... Knowing this, she summoned all the determination she had. "Yes, I would fight with him. I would fight by his side in whatever way I was able. We are partners, and more than that, because of all we have been through... We are family. And family members never abandon each other!"

PERFECT... NOW LET'S SEE... ACCORDING TO THIS SNIPPET OF CODE... YES, THAT SOUNDS RIGHT... BIOMERGE DIGIVOLUTION" Sam said strongly as a large beam of light shot out from the Digivice, engulfing the human and Digimon within it.

Suddenly the aura of light expanded. A metamorphosis was occurring within the light as it cocooned the pair. Within the cocoon, Taylor fell into InfernoGarurumon as he took on a more... mechanical appearance. Metal plating quickly covered his fur, a violet-red hue covering all of it. His hands became lethal long-range weaponry along with various other ammo canisters and rocket launchers appeared across his body. His head and chest were the last to be covered, and though his face was the same purple coloration as the rest of him, his chest and hair were a bright golden color.

The light vanished dramatically, and revealed a much stronger Digimon, one that was somewhat taller that Sapph within his suit, but just as powerful (if not more so).

"MECHAGARURUMON!!!" he said, shouting his name as with all other Digivolutions. Taylor was nowhere to be seen, and yet... When the Digimon spoke, it was with the combined voices of Taylor and HeatGabumon.

"Now... where were we? Ah yes, that's right... BLISTERING BURST!!" he exclaimed, unleashing his entire payload directly into Sapph's armor. "And now to get this party heated up! TRIPLE SCORCHER!!" he shouted, the three barrels comprising his right arm unleashing blistering hot flames right into the target.

(I think that went rather well)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1918 on: June 04, 2013, 12:15:30 AM
"So, that's your Ultimate, huh?" Sapph asked, not seeming too fazed by the suit getting knocked about by the attacks. "Welp, here's hoping you can stop the suit." With that, the suit opened up it's shoulders to reveal LOTS of mini-warheads.

(2 things: First, I'm still using the Japanese terms for digimon, so when I say 'Ultimate' in terms of evolution stage, I'm referring to 'Mega'. Second, the suit has a nasty surprise that I'm waiting on Wily to sick his 'surprise' on Sapph's digimon to reveal.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1919 on: June 04, 2013, 12:25:32 AM
"Oh my, you're gonna hurt me with THOSE little pea-shooters?" MechaGarurumon taunted, turning around. "Think you could get the middle of my back? I've had a nasty itch there and I have a feeling those will be just the scratch I need..."
---
Meanwhile, within the Digimon, Taylor was astounded. "What... what just happened?"

SIMPLE. YOUR STRONG WILL TO FIGHT BY YOUR DIGIMON'S SIDE HAS ALLOWED YOU TWO TO MERGE... ALBEIT TEMPORARILY, Sam's voice said, echoing a bit.

"Wait, so we might just separate mid-battle?" HeatGabumon said.

NOT THAT KIND OF TEMPORARY. YOU'LL BE FINE WHILE YOU'RE FIGHTING, AND YOU'LL BE ABLE TO RETURN TO NORMAL AFTERWARDS. NOW THAT YOU'VE UNLOCKED THIS FEATURE OF THE DIGIVICE, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO ENTER THIS FORM AT WILL, WHENEVER YOU NEED TO.

"But I'm not data... how was I able to merge with him?" she asked, confused.

OH, THAT WAS MY DOING. THERE'S A REASON SAPPH PUT ME IN THAT SHIP... I GET THE FEELING IT WAS A SUBCONSCIOUS ACT EVEN HE WAS UNAWARE OF, A SAFEGUARD HE PUT IN PLACE...

"Go on..."

WELL I DON'T KNOW THE DETAILS, BUT SAPPH DOES HAVE HIS OWN DIGIMON. IT SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISING THAT HE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE THEM

"Gotcha. Well, now that this is cleared up... let's get back to battle!" Taylor exclaimed, ready to return to the fray. "Although... it appears you're part of this Digivolution as well, Sam..."

WELL YEAH, BEING STUCK IN THE DIGIVICE KINDA GOT ME STUCK IN HERE WITH YOU AS WELL

"Good point," HeatGabumon said.
---
"By the way... you'll still have to keep up with me if you want even one of those to land..." MechaGarurumon teased, dashing around the field of battle.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1920 on: June 04, 2013, 12:42:16 AM
The suit simply fired the multitude of missiles, which homed in on MechaGarurumon from all directions. "Careful! Those missiles are a LOT stronger than they look!" Sapph shouted, thankful that the all-out attack function wasn't programmed to use his sword. "All those missiles are enough to remove half of St Acidburg from the map with a wide enough array!"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1921 on: June 04, 2013, 04:23:19 AM
"First off, that's already been done (unfortunately), and secondly... that's if they hit their target! TRIPLE SCORCHER!!" MechaGarurumon replied, spinning rapidly to vaporize most of the oncoming barrage. "BLISTERING BURST!!" That took care of the rest. "It looks like the two of us are pretty evenly matched now..."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1922 on: June 04, 2013, 05:02:15 AM
Sapph could only close his eyes as MechaGarurumon's attacks on the missiles only set them off right in the digimon's face. The shockwave from the explosion had a profound effect on the weather, whipping up a powerful sandstorm that engulfed the battle. "1st rule of attacking missiles: Only do it if you're far enough away!"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1923 on: June 04, 2013, 05:07:35 AM
"You say that like it actually hurt. Come on, I'm covered in Violet Digizoid; you think that hurts?" MechaGarurumon spoke from within the explosion. "And the thing about Violet Digizoid is that it's incredibly durable and incredibly resistant to damage... By combining Red Digizoid with Blue Digizoid, I gained this awesome coloration. Sure, the boosts to defense and speed may not be as great as the two on their own, but both retain the sturdiness and strength inherent to Chrome Digizoid!" With that, he dashed back towards Sapph.

(info on chrome digizoid can be found here)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1924 on: June 04, 2013, 05:23:18 AM
The suit boosted forward to punch Mecha Garurumon in the face. "Considering that I have 30 digimon, I know all about Digizoid! I based the power specs on how it can DAMAGE chrome digizoid!" He said, the suit throwing a more powerful punch. All those missiles together can OBLITERATE a 5-foot block of RED Digizoid!"

My thread of Random Crap