Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393738

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1850 on: June 01, 2013, 07:04:27 AM
(Just imagine they are metal spike balls. Accelerated by energy bursts, which make them capable of piercing armour at close range with regards to Durian Buster. Just go with that. Durian Bazooka of course is capable of huge damage. JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE DURIAN AND THAT ENERGY FIELD AROUND IT. The moral is, don't think too much into REAL physics.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1851 on: June 01, 2013, 07:05:43 AM
"Be careful." Borock-bot cautioned "The man who hacked his suit is an expert programer, it won't be easy to reverse this by yourself."

(I just imagine the Durians being made of energy really.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #1852 on: June 01, 2013, 07:13:45 AM
Pausing his work, Sinos glanced back and chirped, "Well, I was made by an expert programmer~!" and continued working. He was getting somewhere, but slowly and with zero subtlety.

(Well, if you put it that way...Durian away!)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1853 on: June 01, 2013, 07:20:51 AM
Borock-bot glanced at the newcomer who was concentrating on his attempts to counter hacking the suit.

"This robot is an odd one." Borock-bot pondered to himself "Perhaps he was just recently built like Mr. Asch was?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1854 on: June 01, 2013, 07:22:26 AM
Back at the Medical Labs, Medic Man was just touching up repairs on Null Man's core, when the mummified body of boforte began to stir. Medic Man turned, and smiled with glee.

Medic - Oooooooh~ Our little boforte is finally awakening~

boforte - Mmmmmm...

Medic - You have been hallucinating about some animated cards for the longest time~ I had no choice but to bind you up~

boforte - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Medic - Ok, ok~ Cutting you out~

Medic Man's right hand turned into a sort of pizza-cutter, and began to roll the blade over the multiple layers of bandages around boforte's body. After sufficient layers were removed, boforte managed to break out on his own.

boforte - GAH!! FINALLY OUT!!

Medic - How do you feel~

boforte - I FEEL READY TO TAKE DOWN THE RESISTANCE ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

At the main control room, Dr. Wily II was still scanning the WDS's audio frequencies to find the intruder but to no avail. However, his external sensors have picked up a strange frequency, full of random garbage and messy signals.

DWII - What's this? Someone DARES to use MY signals!? WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!?

It didn't take long for Dr. Wily II to trace the source of the signals, and by sheer coincidence, is found to be within Sapph's vicinity. On closer scanning of the source, Dr. Wily II noticed a familiar robot... And an unfamiliar one.

DWII - borock!? HOW!? I should have expected him to join the Resistance... GRRR!!

As Dr. Wily II slams his fists onto his console, a video feed from Medic Man popped up.

Medic - Doooooooooctooooooooor~ boforte is back up and running~

DWII - boforte... BOFORTE!!

boforte - What do you want old man!?

DWII - Care for some revenge?

boforte - OF COURSE!! LET ME AT THEM!!

DWII - Good... Go to these coordinates *transfers the data* and bring Coffee Man with you.

boforte - That oversized walking coffee jug? WHATEVER FOR!?

DWII - DO NOT QUESTION ME!!

boforte - BAH!! FINE!! HE BETTER NOT INTERFERE IN MY BATTLE!! *signal cuts*

(OK, so I made it that I have never met borock-bot before, and thought he was borockman instead. This should be fun. [eyebrow]
Also, the 2 of them are still at my WDS, I'll post their departure in the next post.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1855 on: June 01, 2013, 07:25:21 AM
(Is Borockman human or robot I forget.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1856 on: June 01, 2013, 07:27:05 AM
(Ehhh... If I recall correctly, he's a robot, made by alternate universe good Wily, to battle against alternate bad Light. Or he could be a cyborg? I miss borockman around here... O^O)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1857 on: June 01, 2013, 07:28:59 AM
(Me too dude, me too.  Curse you deviant art Muro!)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1858 on: June 01, 2013, 07:30:33 AM
(I SHOULD TAKE OVER DA!! Once I can get my ass off to work on Gen10. >_>)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1859 on: June 01, 2013, 07:33:33 AM
(Yes, yes you should.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1860 on: June 01, 2013, 07:41:23 AM
(Let's put it another way.  If you've ever played Super Mario Sunshine, you might have some idea of how sharp durians are if he has to kick them in order to move them around)

The two eventually make it back to the control room, looking around to make sure Unity hasn't spotted them yet before attempting to faze through the door.

But they soon find that Emperor was no longer camped out on the dented ceiling.  Hierophant mouths what looked like "you can't be serious" before looking towards the console to see a card-shaped aura crammed back below one of the machines.

He obviously knew Lady Luck was running out of ways to distract them and has resorted to the predictably pointless attempt of hiding under a visible object they could easily faze through.

Not wanting to waste any time or opportunity to spout any last words, Hierophant walks over to the console, intent on getting Emperor out of the WDS once and for all.  But no sooner had he neared the Evil Spinning chair, his foot suddenly steps on one of the dried drops of Pentacle Blood that had remained illusive.  Death restrains the urge to growl as she fazes her fist out of the card and bops it silently on Hierophant's miter while he remains frozen in place, watching the once distracted Doctor suddenly flinch at the less than quiet crunch.

"For someone who's supposed to be invisible, you're very terrible at sneaking back in here to sabotage my controls...." he seethes while slowly turning to face where he thought the noise was coming from, "Just you wait until I figure out how to bring you back to full visibility.  I'll make you wish you never laid hands on my stuff!"

Hierophant strains the urge to gulp as he slowly and carefully lifts his now shard-smeared foot from where he stepped on his dried blood and attempts to slip back out of the control room, heel first.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1861 on: June 01, 2013, 07:49:11 AM
(Null Man keeps making me think of Null Driver from Iji.

He scares me. D:)

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1862 on: June 01, 2013, 07:53:25 AM
(I seriously need a magic-typed RM... Oh wait. I do.)

DWII - DON'T YOU DARE RUN!! ORACLE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!

Oracle - *teleports in* Yes, Master.

DWII - USE YOUR ORACLE SIGHT THROUGHOUT THIS CONTROL ROOM, AND FIND THE INTRUDER!!

Oracle - As you wish. *palms together, eyes a-glow* Oracle SIGHT!!

(I'll let you deal with Oracle Man, I think Unity is having his/er own plans. :P)
(Also bah, jumping forward.)

At the hanger, boforte is waiting impatiently for Coffee Man, visible from his tapping right foot.

boforte - WHERE THE HELL IS THAT WALKING COFFEE JUG!?

Coffee - *bubbles*

boforte - GOD!! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?

Coffee - *bubbles*

boforte - ... You know I can't understand Bubble language. That's why Bubble Man was created.

Coffee - *bubbles*

boforte - ... BAH!! LET'S HEAD TO THE COORDINATES THE OLD MAN GAVE ME AND KICK SOME RESISTANCE BUTT!!

Coffee - *foams*

boforte - ... I seriously have no idea what the old man was smoking when he re-created you... BOOSTED... RELEASE!!

In a blinding flash of white, boforte appeared in his Boosted Mode armour, and with jets blazing, rocketed out of the hanger and towards Sapph's location, all the while grabbing Coffee Man's hose.

Posted on: June 01, 2013, 13:51:48
(Null Man keeps making me think of Null Driver from Iji.

He scares me. D:)
(HE WILL POKE YOU TO DEATH WITH HIS MOUSE CURSOR ARMSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1863 on: June 01, 2013, 08:38:29 AM
(I almost expected you to send Umbra Man, but that'd probably spoil whatever chasing antics Tron has planned for Unity, so this'll do just fine 8D)

Hierophant shook as the newly arrived Oracle Man began scanning the entire room for his whereabouts, his eyes glowing a mystical energy that could conflict with his magical realm of invisibility.  He snaps his head towards where the Emperor hid only to find his Tarot Energy had completely vanished, indicated he had cast teleport on himself to escape being spotted.

Not wanting to stick around and figure out where he ran off to, he grabs Death and fazes straight through the control console and out the wall of the control room, failing to scoop away the Pentacle shards as Orcale Man's Orcale Sight passes over them and reveals their presence in the same white outline presence that WilyII once found himself in.

Oracle Man didn't say anything and moves to open the door, seeming to have some idea of where the intended target was heading.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1864 on: June 01, 2013, 10:10:58 AM
Sapph's armor knocked Inferno Garurumon's attack away from him before firing a unibeam at point-blank range. "Don't worry about taking it easy on me! I may not have any control over this suit, but it's still gonna protect me from all damage! So don't hold back if ya wanna live!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1865 on: June 01, 2013, 10:25:05 AM
"Well if you insist... InfernoGarurumon! Full power!" Taylor yelled.

"Just a second!" the Digimon growled in response. Rubbing his gut in pain, he stood up and shook himself off. "Now it's personal anyways... Not many make me fall over like that... I learned this one from another digital friend of Taylor's... RAZOR CHOMP!!" he shouted, attempting to bite down on Sapph's arm.

(Alluding to the fact that somewhere I do have WombatMan.EXE... but he's not relevant to the plot right now and I'm not bringing him in. Thought it would be a funny little easter egg of sorts)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1866 on: June 01, 2013, 10:39:02 AM
(My brain is super tired right now, which might make this more random. Just a heads up.)

Fxeni and PBPB run through the ISS, being as cautious as possible along the way.

"Try to keep quiet... The last time we were here S.W.A.R.M. was in control," PBPB suggested to Fxeni.

"S.W.A.R.M.? Oh right, the Robot Mistresses... Well, I don't think we'll -" Fxeni started.

"NOVA WOMAAAAAAAAANN!" A voice sings from a nearby room. Startled by this, the duo stop abruptly by the doorway almost collapsing before getting a hold of themselves. They peek into the room cautiously, listening to the voice continue to sing its name overlapped by running water. They see a closed standup shower, with a figure dancing around while singing away in the water.

"Why would a robot need to take a shower?" Fxeni asks in a muddled voice, confused by what he's seeing.

"What the hell does it matter?! Just forget about it and keep moving dammit!" PBPB says annoyed while pushing Fxeni forward past the doorway further into the hallway.

"It doesn't make any sense though!" Fxeni continues, rubbing his forehead with one hand while starting to walk away.

"Look, don't make me [tornado fang]ing make you forget!" PBPB threatens while pushing him forward.

"Alright, alright! Sheesh..." Fxeni said while picking up the pace.

"Men! Always thinking with your dicks!" PBPB exclaimed.

"Oh you know I have more self control than that! Besides, it's just a robot... I'm not into that type of thing. I was just wondering why the hell a robot would be taking a shower like that, since it makes no sense..." Fxeni divulges. PBPB knows that he's being honest, but she kind of enjoys messing with him.

"Oh? What ARE you into then?" PBPB asks with a grin.

"Is this really the time for that?" Fxeni replies, quickly glancing over to PBPB.

"Why are you avoiding the question? Too timid? And don't you go asking if this is really the time for it, you started this with your dumb question!" PBPB teases.

"That question was valid!" Fxeni replies, "Besides, it helped pass the time while we-"

The Haste spell runs out of time suddenly, making the duo stumble around a bit trying to readjust to their regular speeds. Fxeni regains his composure first, and grabs onto PBPB's arm to help her stabilize herself.

"You alright?" Fxeni asks, letting go of her.

"Yeah, thanks. I can handle myself just fine though!" PBPB replies as she starts to walk ahead.

"Oh I know, I know" Fxeni replies shaking his head a bit.

The duo continues through the station, walking carefully now that they know S.W.A.R.M. is closeby. They weave through the corridors extremely cautiously, making their way to their destination. Fxeni peeks into the control room first, activating his scouter to scan the room. Nothing of note showed up, so Fxeni motioned for them to enter the room. Once inside the room, they headed over to the console.

(That's enough out of me for now. It's PB's turn now, methinks!)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1867 on: June 01, 2013, 04:05:02 PM
(OK, gonna let Suppercut and Sakura update before the arrival of boforte and Coffee Man. [eyebrow])

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1868 on: June 01, 2013, 05:42:46 PM
(Not sure what to update with...I myself was waiting on boforte's arrival. Guess I'll think of something...)

Suppercut Industries
7 Days Ago

"You cannot do this, Corey!" exclaimed a worried Dr. Alice Litterton, "What if he goes insane just like SIN-04? He'd be an even bigger problem with weapons like those!"

"Alice, he's not going to go insane," Dr. Danow said with determination, "I won't let him go insane. I'm giving him the luck of the Cobalt Flames. And his programming and AI will be far from capable of the kinds of thoughts Tangent has. I HAVE to do this... For the safety of that universe..."

Battlefield
Present Day

"I think I've got it!" Sinos yells, "If I just use these waves like this, then... Augh! So close! I think that wave got burned out by something... Hey, Mr. Borock, what's that?!" He points up to the sky where a very distant boforte and Coffee Man can be made out, but not totally identified. "I think we've received reinforcements!"

Sinos switched off his radio systems and jumped up, waving and yelling to boforte excitedly.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:21:07 AM by Suppercut »

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1869 on: June 01, 2013, 05:46:55 PM
(Hmm, that last part... How would Sinos have known it's boforte and Coffee Man? Even as a narrative? I know I might sound a bit picky, but it helps with the flow.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1870 on: June 01, 2013, 05:50:01 PM
"Those aren't reinforcements!" Borock-bot yelled as he summoned his paddles for battle "Those are enemies!"

(I also have another part done that has nothing to do with this.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1871 on: June 01, 2013, 05:57:29 PM
(Nevermind. XD)

As boforte continued plummeting through the atomsphere, dragging Coffee Man along, he starts to see the ground forces. The gap continued to decrease until he can see the figures of his targets.

boforte - FINALLY SOME ACTION AND SWEET COLD REVENGE!!

boforte started to swing Coffee Man over his head like a lasso, and upon seeing a very familiar spectacled person, threw Coffee Man right at him, like some fastball.

boforte - Now I see why old bathair wanted me to bring Coffee Man along... FINE HAVE FUN!!

Coffee - *frantic bubbling*

boforte - I guess it's all up to ME to take care of that other person!! *aims at the person beside the spectacled person* DURIAN BAZOOKA!!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1872 on: June 01, 2013, 05:59:34 PM
(I'm going to post this and wait for Suppercut.)

"Are you feeling a little better now?" PB asked.

"Yeah I do." Zeta replied as she stopped hugging him.  "I'm really sorry, like I said I normally don't get that bad just for what I told you so far."

"Don't apologize for that." PB shook his head "You should never apologize for feeling something, you can't help it and it's how you feel."

"I guess the War is making me feel more emotional right now, which makes sense." Zeta responded. "Plus being exposed to the Frenzy Waves may of had something to do with it."

"You can say that again, I actually cried twice yesterday, and I haven't cried in years." PB agreed "Though with the situation I guess it's normal."

"It is." Zeta nodded "It's really hard to not breakdown when something like that happens.  In fact after what happened to me I didn't want to get close to anyone ever again."

"Really?" PB's eyes widened. "How come?"

"I just wanted to not go through the pain of losing a friend again, it was pretty early in my life and it was just devastating." Zeta looked down.

"Well what made you change your mind?" PB asked.

"Saki did, she really tried to help me cheer up and get to know me." said Zeta "Somehow I ended up in the Southern Weapon's Branch after that happened and Saki was there when I came to.

At first I just ignored her and actually thought she was annoying, but without realizing it I actually warmed up to her."

"She has that effect on people." PB nodded "I think I actually remembered giving her advice on this, though I didn't realize she was talking about you at the time, I thought she was talking about Hitomi or something."

"Why's that?" Zeta asked

"Well you know how Hitomi is I'm assuming, I figured she was having a difficult time with her or something.  There's also the fact that at the time Sakura was being trained by her in the Southern Branch and there are rarely customers who show up there, it's mostly a training ground that Hitomi made.  

I guess she didn't want to tell me what was going on because I might have made things worse or something, which I admit I do sometimes.  Maybe she figured that it would be better to take that sort of thing slow." PB pondered.

"It could have been that, I was really trying to ignore people and only worry about myself." Zeta looked down. "That stopped all together when she got a fever one day and collapsed.  

I wasn't familiar with illness and thought she was dying or something so I panicked.   Then Neko slapped me up side the head and told me to watch her while she went to get some things to help her.  So I put her on a bed then after a while she woke up to me crying as I spilled my guts to her.  Then she hugged me and told me she understood what I was going through and wanted to help.

After a while I realized that I was hurting myself more by trying not to form attachments with others, I realized just how lonely I was and that I hated feeling that way more than the pain of losing someone.  That's when I decided to be open with myself from now on and not close myself up.

Of course until the Eastern Branch was created I was pretty much stuck in the Southern Branch because I could work there without worrying about the cold and at the time I was a better worker than Saki so I was basically put in charge of it."

"Glad Sakura and Hitomi were able to help you." PB smiled "Though it must have been boring to work at the Southern Branch since it was pretty much out of the way of everything."

"It was but at the time but I still needed time to readjust myself and learn about myself, though that changed when..." Zeta was interrupted when the door opened and Asch came in.

"I'm back." Asch called.

"Oh Aschy you're back, what happened with the SOS?" Zeta asked quickly.

"We're not sure.  Taylor, that Heat Gabumon guy, and Borock-bot went to investigate." Asch reported.

"I hope it's not trouble." PB lamented "I don't like this."

"Yeah I hope they can figure it out." Asch sighed.

"Me too, hopefully it's not to serious." Zeta agreed "Anyway where's Saki?"

"She needed to get something and told me to go ahead and give the report.  She'll be here soon." Asch said still standing at the door.

"What is she doing?" Zeta asked.

"She said she wanted to keep it a surprise." Asch replied "Ah she's coming now, and running for some reason."

"I wonder what the surprise is." Zeta wondered.

"Whatever it is it must be big, she's not one for surprises." PB stated.

"Like putting an angry Mankey under a pile of bananas?" Zeta teased.

"Yeah..." PB smiled "I certainly didn't expect that, but at least I caught a Mankey that day."

"You caught that thing!?" Asch asked shocked.

"Yeah it was hard but Primal became part of my Pokemon family that day." PB laughed.

"I see..." Asch said nervously as Sakura finally arrived.

"I'm here, sorry for the wait." Sakura panted.

"You shouldn't run when you're sick." Asch warned.

"I know but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting." Sakura sneezed.

"I know you're excited Sakura, but you have to keep a eye on your health."  Asch gently admonishes as he puts a hand on her shoulder "I just want you to get better understand?"

"I understand, I didn't mean to worry you." Sakura sighed.

"Don't feel bad about that." Asch said as he hugged her "I just want to look out for you okay?"

"Okay." Sakura smiled.

"Aw you guys are so cute together!" Zeta smiled "Anyway what's the surprise?"

"Oh right!" Sakura said quickly while blushing from Zeta's comment "Ta-da!"

Sakura brought out the Eevee Egg which was in a glass case with a Pokeball on top and walked towards Zeta.

"Is that an Eevee Egg!?" Zeta shouted in surprise.

"Yeah it turns out Purity had a stomach ache because she was pregnant and Vixy decided you should have the Egg, though I still don't understand why Pokemon lay eggs." Asch pondered.

"Oh my god that's amazing!" Zeta squeed as she took the Egg from Sakura and hugged it "But why would she give it to me?"

"Armstrong turned out to be the dad." Sakura explained.

"I thought those two were getting a bit friendly." Zeta smiled wryly "I'm glad that Armstrong found some happiness."

"So how long will it take for the Egg to hatch?" Asch asked.

"It'll take a while, as long as the Egg is with a loving trainer and lively Pokemon it'll hatch." Sakura explained.

"Well I don't think we'll have any problems with Armstrong." Asch laughed.

"Armstrong..." PB repeated "Why does that name sound familiar?"

"You remember that Swinub I borrowed when we were looking for Hot Springs to open the Hot-el?" Sakura asked.

"Oh yeah now I remember!" PB recalled excitedly "That little guy was a huge help back then, how is he now?"

"He's since evolved into a Mamoswine, but he's still the same overly energetic Pokemon he's always been." Zeta laughed

"Overly energetic is right." Asch laughed "He said hello by jumping in the air and landing on me."

"Yeah he does that..." Zeta laughed nervously "I'm really sorry about that."

"No worries." Asch dismissed "That giant fuzzball is way too nice for me to stay mad at him for long."

"That's good to hear, sometimes people just stay away from him when he does that." Zeta sighed in relief.  "Armstrong is really nice though he get's carried away."

"Yeah I remember he did the same thing to me after he evolved in a Piloswine after fighting some Magmars." PB reminisced "I was surprised because usually  a Piloswine can become ill tempered after evolving."

"It might have been because I raised him since he hatched from an Egg." Zeta theorized "That might have made the difference since I've heard those stories too, in fact I hear a Mamoswine could be worse."

"It's possible, but either way it seems you're a good trainer since both your Mamoswine and Raichu seem really healthy and happy ." PB smiled "Anyway I owe you for lending me Armstrong, why don't I give you some free passes to the Hot-el."

"It's okay you don't have to do that." Zeta dismissed "Besides I don't think it would be of much use to me being a robot and all."

"That doesn't mean you can't enjoy the Hot-el." PB shook his head "My businesses aren't just for having sex, it's also for relaxation.  There's spas, Mango Lemonade fountains,five-star cooking, and the Hot-el in particular has some amazing hot springs thanks to Armstrong.  

Without you the Hot-el wouldn't exist, so the least I can do is let you enjoy it for free."

Zeta thought about what he said, but there was something that was nagging at her.

"The Hot-el is in the former Sparkvanian territory right?" Zeta said suddenly.

Sakura subtlety shot Zeta a concerned look that went unnoticed to everyone else besides Zeta.

"Yeah it is." PB nodded.

"Um if it's alright with you, when I first go there can you go with me?"Zeta said nervously "I mean I've never been there before and don't know exactly what to do over there.  I would feel better if you can give me a tour or something..."

"Of course I can." PB smiled "I was already thinking of doing that anyway since you've never been to any of my businesses before, so the least I can do is show you around and make sure you enjoy yourself.  Plus if you're with me you get in for free anyway so you don't have to use a pass."

"So you're okay with it?" Zeta asked.

"Of course I am." PB nodded as he put a hand on Zeta's shoulder "I don't mind doing this sort of thing and you're a friend.  I noticed you seemed nervous about the idea and I want to help you feel comfortable there.  It's the least I can do for everything you did anyway."

"Thank you for doing this." Zeta smiled

Zeta put down her Egg, gave PB a kiss on the cheek, and hugged him.

"Hey it's no trouble at all." PB returned the hug "I like doing this sort of thing for someone anyway."

"I didn't think Zeta could get nervous about anything." Asch whispered.

"You haven't hung out with her enough." Sakura whispered back.

"I'll take your word for it." Asch nodded as he continued to watch PB and Zeta.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1873 on: June 01, 2013, 06:04:48 PM
(Gonna go AFK for a few hours, I'll update the fight when I return if needed.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1874 on: June 01, 2013, 06:16:28 PM
(Well, I had to be specific as to who he was noticing and waving at. He doesn't actually know who they were. So how would I do it next time?)

"Enemies? Oh no... Did I tip them off to my counter-hacking attempts?" Sinos said, "We should keep them away from your acquaintances' fight!"

Sinos brought his arms up in a cross position, and his forearm parts flashed a couple times. When he brought his hands downwards, two beamsaber hilts came out of the armor and into his hands. Sinos activated them to reveal two short blue blades, both about half the length of the Z-Saber. He then got into a fighting stance and prepared for combat...

"DURIAN BAZOOKA!"

...and not a moment too soon! "Mr. Borock, look out!" Sinos shouted as he dashed off to the right. The Durian hits the ground immediately to Sinos's left, and blows him further right, albeit with less damage than if it had hit directly. "Yikes... that was a powerful attack... Can I really hit him from here?"

what