Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394513

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1825 on: May 31, 2013, 06:58:05 PM
(Okay I guess if that does happen Borock-bot is going to have to fight that Robot Master too since he's with her, but agreed to let Taylor fight by herself unless she needed help.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1826 on: May 31, 2013, 07:03:40 PM
(Oh right, BB too... HMM, I know the PERFECT choice for BB if it DOES happen!! >BD Athough hmm... Bah, we'll all go 1-on-1: BB VS ???, Sinos VS ??? and Sapph VS Taylor, if this is the final verdict.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1827 on: May 31, 2013, 07:06:58 PM
(Oh?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1828 on: May 31, 2013, 07:07:33 PM
(You'll find out if/when it happens. [eyebrow])

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1829 on: May 31, 2013, 08:40:46 PM
-FULL ATTACK MODE INITIATED- A voice in Sapph's armor said, right at the worst possible timing. Taylor showed up.

"Taylor! RUN!" He shouted, his suit whipping around and firing a Repulsor ray from his hand at her.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1830 on: May 31, 2013, 09:17:15 PM
(Oh god please don't tell me you were thinking of sending boforte.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1831 on: May 31, 2013, 09:39:59 PM
"[parasitic bomb]!" Taylor said, dodging the attack. "Sapph! I know you're still in there, and the fact that you told us to run just now shows that you don't want to fight..."

"But whoever is controlling you does... AND FIGHT WE SHALL!" HeatGabumon said, the lust for battle seizing him. Taylor pulled the Digivice out of her bag, grinning.

"You know what this means!" she said excitedly, raising it in the air.

"HEATGABUMON DIGIVOLVE TOOOO......

"BLAZEGARURUMON! BLAZEGARURUMON DIGIVOLVE TOOOO....

"INFERNOGARURUMON!!"

"I only hope your Ultimate form is strong enough to take on Sapph... and I don't know what you did to get your suit possessed, but I'm fairly certain as to who is behind it! And we'll do all we can to free you from his grasp! InfernoGarurumon, let's fight!" And thus the battle began...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1832 on: May 31, 2013, 10:28:41 PM
(You're also forgetting Wreck-It Man's running around the city, so there may be more than an epic 2/3 vs. 1 battle pounding it even further into the ground.  But then again, Wreck-It Man only cares about bashing everything that functions so it could still be a lopsided battle. 8D)

After finding the second stairwell and climbing it back to the fifth level of the WDS, the two poke their heads through the double doors to make sure Unity hasn't spotted them before fully fazing through and attempting to make their way back to the control room.

"I'm beginning to notice the Robot Masters have stopped looking for us," Hierophant mutters, "You think they've given up, realizing they can't detect us in our invisible state?"

"I seriously doubt it," Death tsks, "Knowing the old bat, he has something else set up that will have them springing out in front of us the second we find our way back to the control room."

Hierophant lets out an exasperate groan, "Why do I get the feeling it has something to do with the one thing we couldn't cover up...?"

"Between being chased by a gender-confused being we know little about and an old codger who's most threatening value to our current situation is turning up the volume on his surveillance cameras, we' re pretty much screwed no matter how hard we try to 'rescue' Emperor without anyone realizing our intent.  Our only chance of even keeping his existence moot would just be to sneak into the control room and get him out before either one of them are aware that we're not the only ones lurking about this place."

Hierophant looks towards Death in concern for their own safety before letting out one final exasperate groan and continuing towards the control room in a casual, yet cautious pace.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1833 on: May 31, 2013, 10:56:16 PM
Sapph physically went limp as the suit moved on it's own to rocket-lunge at Inferno Garurumon with both Repulsors blasting. "Would you stop talking to me like I'm under mind control?! Wily hid a control program in the software and set my suit to all-out attack mode!" He shouted, the suit continuing to just fire Repulsor blasts at Taylor and Inferno Garurumon. "And I'm sorry, but I can't fight it, the servos would turn my joints and ligaments to pudding if I did!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1834 on: May 31, 2013, 10:58:48 PM
Borock-bot set up a barrier around himself to protect himself of stray attacks.

"Just how far is Dr. Wily II willing to go to achieve his goal." Borock-bot wondered as he kept holding up the barrier as he couldn't step in unless absolutely necessary.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1835 on: June 01, 2013, 12:50:12 AM
"Of course you're not under mind control!" Taylor said as InfernoGarurumon dodged another attack. "Obviously it's the suit that's under control, and obviously Wily was behind it! What other crazed individual would have the means to hack into tech like that?"

"BLAZE CLAW!" the Digimon screamed as he slashed at the suit with ridiculously hot claws.

"Careful! Though the suit is mechanical, Sapph is still inside! Try to neutralize the suit, not the one inside it!" Taylor screamed.

"Fine, I'll be careful... BURNING KICK!!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #1836 on: June 01, 2013, 03:05:16 AM
(Yes, Sinos is heading to Sapph. Which reminds me, somebody should be receiving that signal by now... -_-)

Miraculously, the power line to the Middle of Nowhere Bar that Sinos was in kept a very stable connection, and Sinos soon found himself at a full charge.

Walking out, he started up the SI-927. Choosing a location not too far, but not too close, in case it was too dangerous, he began to energize his form. What kind of intelligence could live here? What danger are they in? Is it a fire? A collapsing building? An earthquake? I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what lies where a sign of civilization is! Excited thoughts rushed through Sinos's logic circuits and created a bubbling feeling within him. Just before he completely energized, Sinos kicked off the ground, the energy form carrying him the rest of the way into the atmosphere as he thought to himself...

This will be fun!

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1837 on: June 01, 2013, 04:06:29 AM
(Fine, fine, some spoilers for the match-ups.

[spoiler]borock-bot will go against Coffee Man, since it was known that borockman's one weakness was coffee!! Even though he still managed to defeat Coffee Man in the end due to weakness cycle...

As for Sinos... boforte isn't such a bad idea... A chance to sort of redeem himself... 8D[/spoiler]

Of course, when the time comes, which doesn't look too far of now. :P

As for Wreck-It Man... I'd leave him alone... He's doing more destruction than I can dream of! 8D)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1838 on: June 01, 2013, 06:03:11 AM
(Well, that just sounds insulting. Is boforte a joke character or something?)

Suddenly, off to the side of the fight, a bolt of energy falls to the ground, collects itself into a spherical form, and reforms into an energy-cloaked Sinos, who shakes off the excess energy with a practiced swing of his hands. The first thing he noticed was a large beast attacking a metal man.

"Eh... the first forms of civilization and they're fighting..." Sinos surveyed the field and found a shielding borock-bot. "Maybe this guy can fill me in, if he's not too hostile."

Making sure to keep watch for any stray attacks himself, Sinos stole across the field and ducked behind where borock's barrier stood. Mustering some courage and confidence, he yelled in a conversational manner, "Hi, I'm Sinos! I'm here to help! What is happening here?!"

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1839 on: June 01, 2013, 06:09:26 AM
(boforte is my version of Forte/Bass in the RPM universe, since borock-bot is based of borockman, RPM's Rockman/Megaman. Plus just click through my links to have a slight understanding of what's coming. Boosted mode will be quite prevalent.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1840 on: June 01, 2013, 06:09:54 AM
(Boforte is far from being a joke character, in fact now he's one of Wily II's top 4.)

"A Mr. Sinos was it?" Borock-bot said without looking at him "Well if you must know it appears an acquaintance of ours has fallen under the control of a madman.  Though the man himself is not being controlled his suit is, we must find a way to break the control but at the moment I can't really do much as Ms. Taylor has requested to fight him alone and it doesn't seem she needs immediate help."

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1841 on: June 01, 2013, 06:32:36 AM
(I just thought he was a joke considering his attacks are based off of...um...fruit. -u-' His boosted mode does seem sort of interesting, and I honestly almost went and made him into a boss just for kicks... then I realized that I would need way too many sprites to get Sinos a proper moveset.)

"Oh... Well, if it helps at all, you have my hope that this ends peacefully!" Sinos replied. Then, he added, "Ah! Y-you didn't get any sort of message about me, did you? I-I-I don't mean to hurt anybody unnecessarily, so um... if there was a radio wave before now just ignore it! Eheheh..." Sinos engaged his receiver again and tried to parse out a signal being used to control Sapph. While doing so, he quickly asked, "Wh-what's your name?"

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1842 on: June 01, 2013, 06:35:31 AM
(HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE KING OF FRUITS THAT IS LINED WITH SPIKES *throws one at Suppercut*)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1843 on: June 01, 2013, 06:39:57 AM
(*smashes it to bits with his Cobalt Burning Knuckle~!*

Anyways I think I can instigate the other two fights if Sinos attempts to counter-hack (badly).)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1844 on: June 01, 2013, 06:41:24 AM
(Not to mention the stench, though I haven't smelled one myself.)

"I haven't received any signal of the sort really." Borock-bot replied "Regardless I am Borock-bot a robot created by a Ms. Sakura Blues."

(I figured Sakura doesn't have a last name really so I'm going with Blues.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1845 on: June 01, 2013, 06:42:24 AM
(Awwwwwww it's almost like you're my ward! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1846 on: June 01, 2013, 06:44:12 AM
(Pretty much since she has no parents other than some Lucarios. :\. Fenri is sort of like her brother.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1847 on: June 01, 2013, 06:44:57 AM
(It's all in the eye of the beholder... Or nose... You get what I mean. >.>)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1848 on: June 01, 2013, 06:54:22 AM
(Awwwwwww it's almost like you're my ward! XD)
(She's the Trucy Wright to your Phoenix! Or something like that)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1849 on: June 01, 2013, 06:58:54 AM
"You were created?!" Sinos's eyes lit up and questions flooded his brain, but he remembered what he had to do. My studies can wait... I have a fight to stop, if I can!

"Ah, Mr. Borock, sir! I think I found the signal controlling your robo-suit friend! If I can maybe reverse-engineer it, maybe...I can..." Sinos grew quiet as he focused on retranslating and reversing signals. His efforts were slow, however, and gave lots of signs away, putting out a lot of garbage waves and waves using Dr. Wily II's formats but signed by Sinos.

(I'm still not sure how well a durian will pierce armor capable of protecting Sinos from being torn apart by inter-dimensional fields...(not that it's Garystunium armor, just specifically resistant to that, as well as general defense) I mean, I know they're probably sharp, but they couldn't possibly cut metal, could they?)

what