Protoman Blues · 393884

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1600 on: May 19, 2013, 01:05:30 AM
"What's his name now?" Zeta asked.

"I believe it's Josei." Borock-bot replied.

"Okay Josy it is." Zeta nodded.

"Why do you insist on calling everyone silly nicknames?" Asch asked.

"It's kinda a long story." Zeta shrugged.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1601 on: May 19, 2013, 01:11:59 AM
(Yeah, I think its best that from now on I'll just use 'Josei' instead of 'RMZX'.)

Josei - "Ehh... anyway, yeah. Nice to meet you too, I guess."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1602 on: May 19, 2013, 01:14:36 AM
(Easier to type too.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1603 on: May 19, 2013, 01:15:53 AM
(Indeed it is. No more needing all caps.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1604 on: May 19, 2013, 02:00:08 AM
(I've been waiting on you. o3o)
(For what? I'm waiting for your response to my farewells so I can make my way over to the Sexstation!)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1605 on: May 19, 2013, 04:13:52 AM
Sapph was back in the room he had built his new armor in, the software fully installed. After a couple awkward attempts to put the armor on, he was fully suited up, his digivice stowed away, digimon milling about, and sword magnetized to his back. "I should probably see Taylor off, since she'll be leaving soon..." He said, sighing as he left the room and made his way down the halls.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1606 on: May 19, 2013, 04:32:58 AM
It wasn't hard to find Sapph in the station; the oddly-familiar sound of armor walking was a great indicator of where he was, reverberating around the halls as it was.

"So... it appears this is farewell," Taylor said, greeting him.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1607 on: May 19, 2013, 04:36:12 AM
(TIME TO TAKE OVER YOUR ARMOUR SAPPH 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1608 on: May 19, 2013, 05:34:05 AM
It took a few seconds before the wings evenaully faded into the same realm of invisibility Hierophant had been casting on those he points his staff to.  Heaving a relieved, but still shaken sigh, he pokes his head out from behind the couch of the lounge, hearing some shouting and clashing deep within the SexStation simulation.  He nervously follows the noise to find a hoard of generic robots fighting against what he could assume to be the main cast of the Resistance judging by their differing appearance.

On the other side of the conflict floats Death, leaning against the frame of her card while watching the fight with a joyous smirk on her face.

"Don't mind me, I just got bored waiting for your Float spell to stop glowing," Death muses.

Hierophant exasperates before backing away from the one-sided onslaught, "Can we just go already?  You know how much I hate seeing a win-lose fight...!"

Death snorts in annoyance, "You seriously need to punch a few people for reasons other than self-defense."

"There are those voices again!" boasts Tanker Man from outside the holodeck, "Now I'm certain the intruders are in here!"

The holodeck doors suddenly fly open as he drives into the SexStation simulation as his tank form and twirls around, looking for the whereabouts of the voices.

"Charging in so suddenly?  So typical of a Wily robot!" spouts a seemingly familiar voice.  Out of the sea of dog-piling robots sprang a simulation of Protoman Blues, wielding his trusty Sword Omens and sending a good many robot grunts flying out of the way.

Tanker Man flinches at the sight of the oncoming PB simulation, "Ah!  So you've returned so soon after Dr. WilyII forced you to attack those people!?  You're even more brazen than the doc gives you credit for!"

He snaps into his tank form, "Now I can finally satisfy his desire for world domination by taking you out!"

"No, Tanker Man!  Don't shoot!"

Overload Man sprang from the hoard, charging towards Tanker Man only to see him unleash his Missile Storm, hitting every single area of the blood-soaked battlefield, causing more and more of the holodeck's true appearance to show through the pixelated tears in the simulation before more missiles slam into the same areas and damaged their holographic projectors.

By the time the onslaught had ended, the entire holodeck had been reduced to a living room-size box of wires and sparks.  Overload Man yells in frustration while banging the back of Tanker Man's tank form.

"You idiot!  You ruined the simulation for everyone!" he complains, "I was going to show the doc my usefulness by powering up all the small fries he didn't include with his last sieges!"

Tanker Man sprang back to his original form and turns to glare at Overload Man, "You're playing games at a time like this!?  The doc specifically wanted ALL OF US to hunt down that intruder!"

"I have this sudden feeling of deja vu...." Death sighs in disappointment as he and Hierophant saunter out of the ruined holodeck.

"Hopefully we can get to Emperor before more impulsive robots try to shoot the first voice they hear...." Hierophant sighs as he makes his way towards the back of the control room to try again with said objective.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1609 on: May 19, 2013, 06:09:59 AM
Outside of the Sexstation. Keco meets with her boss.

Cloaked individual - "So, did you give the item to the target?"

Keco - "Affirmative, he passed the test."

Cloaked individual - "Good. So I take it he fell for the stunt down on the planet?"

Keco - "Also affirmative, he believed the dummy to be genuine."

Keco threw pieces of a shattered Disc, the label on the disc was damaged, but appeared to be a copy of "Reploids gone Wild".

Cloaked individual - "Hey... what did I say about taking discs from my personal collection?"

Keco - "You said something about that? I thought you were joking."

Cloaked individual - "I never joke... oh nevermind. Either way, the important thing is we have the capsule?"

Keco - "Check, swiped it after he left." As she motioned to the capsule behind her.

Cloaked individual - "The Disc?"

Keco - "Ready for installation."

Cloaked individual - "And the upgrade module?"

Keco held up a small device.

Cloaked individual - "Good. Its time we begin work, our "Friend" needs his support before he makes a foolish decision."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1610 on: May 19, 2013, 06:20:19 AM
(Yay! 8))

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1611 on: May 19, 2013, 07:24:34 PM
(Everybody should know you can't really kill characters off in fiction.)

Posted on: May 18, 2013, 11:24:20 PM
After countless minutes, the aforementioned work the Cloaked individual had begun was finished.

Random worker - "Sir, the work is complete."

Cloaked individual - "Good, good. Wake her up."

Random worker - "Aye Aye."

The worker powered up the capsule, it sprung open as a burst of misty steam billowed from the opening. Just as it had happened before, the android girl came to life. Confused as to where she was.

Akai - "W-where am I? Josei, are you there?"

She looked around, not exactly sure where she was.

Akai - "Is... anybody there?"

The cloaked individual appeared in front of her.

Cloaked individual - "Do not be alarmed, you've just been sleeping for a while, this is only a dream."

Akai - "I... don't think I have dreams, dumbass."

Cloaked individual - "Oh, well in that case just go back to sleep, when you wake up you'll be in a familiar place."

Akai - "Ugh, fine. If I absolutely must."

Akai closed her eyes. Her body was transported into a small vessel, and launched off towards the Sexstation.

Cloaked individual - "Good luck, for now this is all we can do to assist."

Keco - "You sure about that? We could always just step in and assist ourselves."

Cloaked individual - "Nah, that's no fun."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1612 on: May 20, 2013, 01:27:32 AM
(TIME TO TAKE OVER YOUR ARMOUR SAPPH 8D)
(Not just yet, you. Wait 'til Sapph's back planet-side. :P )

Sapph nodded. "Yeah. I suppose it is. For now." He said to Taylor, holding his hand out to be shaken. "I have a craft prepped for ya to get to where you need to go. It's small and not very well-armed, but it's fast and has a cloaking system."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1613 on: May 20, 2013, 02:07:24 AM
"Thank you... And now that if it does come to blows between us... I won't hold back," Taylor said.

"Nor will I!" HeatGabumon added. Taylor gripped Sapph's hand and shook it, and then left, taking the craft to the Sexstation.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1614 on: May 20, 2013, 03:18:50 AM
After some more walking the group reached PB and Sakura.

"Tron?!" Sakura, who until now sat on the bed, jumped off it angrily. However, upon seeing Kharaxel's miserable face, and the FRESCA which dominated in his body, she calmed down. "Wait... it's you, Kharaxel?"

"Hey, Kharaxel. I heard your evil personality caused a bit of trouble, but it's good to see you're alright." Said PB.

"I... uh... I have something to tell all of you. It's not pretty news." Said Kharaxel.

And so Kharaxel began to explain everything he knew himself, from Wildgun and from Tron. He told everyone about what happened when Tron inserted the crystal into his chest, and how he eventually got here too.

"So that's what happened. And now that old bathair is in posession of all this power... this really sucks." Said Asch.

"But wait, miss Maiden told us about a power called Light Bringing, could this power be used to counter whatever Wily II has now?"

That said Borock Bot turned to Kharaxel, who already seemed to be conversing inside his mind.

"From what I could make out between Maiden's explanation, and Tron's constanrt shouting to silence her, I guess it could be done. Though right now we don't even know what kind of form this power has..."

Suddenly, the entire group heard a creepy cackle.

"What the hell?!" PB shouted, looking around along with everybody else.

Then in the middle of the room, appeared Unity, startling basically everyone.

"What the [tornado fang] is that?!" Screamed Josei.

"Hello children." It said, smiling creepily. "I am Unity..."

Kharaxel suddenly got even more pale.

"Tron... and Maiden... they... they are saying their powers are... they are inside this..."

"Ding, ding, ding! Bingo! Give the guy his medal!"

Unity bowed.

"I am a complete evolution... I am what came to life from the union of Tron's Darknsss and The Maiden's Light."

"This FRESCA... what..." Muttered Sakura, and that instant Unity turned its attention to her.

"Hello, Saki. I reaaaally wanted to finally have a chance to talk witn you..." Unity cackled.

"Leave her alone, freak!" Asch shouted.

"Ah! Wily's little pet project... how delightful... you are now living your own life. Cute." Unity switched its attention to Asch.

"Yeah, I am! What of it?!"

"What of it? HA! That is hilarious! You are hilarious, little machine."

Unity began to cackle uncontrollably.

"What's so funny, [dark hold]?" Asch said, he began to lose his patience.

"EVERYTHING!"

Unity teleported behind Asch.

"You think you've began being your own self, living your own life... ha, more than that. You even think of falling in love, do you not? With... little Saki, perhaps?"

"Wha..." Asch wanted to speak, but Unity continued.

"But what kind of love would this be?! Surely you don't think she would actually have any feelings for you, except maybe the obvious pity... because, you know... you're a poor man's Protoman Blues."

"I..." Asch wanted to protest but...

"Shut up you monster!" Shouted Sakura. "Don't believe anything this bastard is saying! He's just..."

"Very well then, let us talk about you now, Saki." Unity smirked. "The dearest apprentice of the great and mighty Protoman Blues. Good at heart. Helpful... and horribly self-righteous. After all... I have it in my memory? How did it go now? Oh yeah!"

Unity coughed a couple of times, as if to clear its throat and began talking imitating creepily Sakura's voice.

"I know Kharaxel is a very kind man and he doesn't deserve to die.  But I know that he would much rather die than for you to be in control of him forever and do such horrible evil deeds!"

Unity cackled, returning his voice to normal.

"That was I believe, when you threatened to kill Kharaxel along with Tron. So just to make sure, I want to ask you... would you do the same to poor little Asch, if he were to suddenly turn evil? Even if not by choice? After all... THIS IS THE TIME OF WAR! And as you yourself said before almost killing poor Kharaxel.... "Even if that member was a dear friend, we have to defeat them... R-I-G-H-T?!"

"Of course..." Sakura began, however Unity interrupted once again.

"Of course you would! I mean, he's just a stupid machine... who cares about them, right? They are just tools, no matter the shape or form!"

Josei clenched his fists angrily. Somehow this Unity began to grind his gears... quite much.

"Okay, you damn [dark hold]. It seems you want a beating..." Said PB, who was more than furious at this point.

Unity merely waved its finger, as if PB was a child.

"Oh, PB... ever the hero. You say you want to control your ego? But why? You like it the way it is right now, no? You really don't want to admit it, but this war brings you excitement... something that began to disappear before the war. Even though Wily used you to wreck choas and bring suffering, so what?! You like parties, you like women and you also like a good war. Dont' you?!"

Before PB even responded, Unity turned itself to Kharaxel this time.

"Oh... you. Do you not think it's horrible? Look at them, a bunch of super strong or super powered monsters, who could kill you at any moment. And why? Because you are weak and have something inside you, that isn't even your own fault... well, I say watch your back. Or you might one day end up... well, dead. But you yourself are quite a nast seed, aren't you?"

"W-wha..." Kharaxel spoke and Unity grabbed him by the face, and squeezed it.

"I am not just born from Tron and The Maiden, you know. The thing what actually gave me form... was your hate, fear and jealousy."

Unity cackled, letting go of Kharaxel's face.

"After all, you hate them, you fear them and you want what they have, but you don't... know what I am talking about, boy?"

Suddenly PB jumped at Unity and punched it so hard it flew over one of the beds and hit the wall.

"Get the [tornado fang] out, you freak... or I... no, WE will give you hell!"

Unity merely grinned maniacally and disappeared in white light, cackling.

(So yeah, it was a bit longer, but I cut out some stuff, and shortened other. I think I could have made it better, but eh. Unity is no longer on Sexstation, this time it left fo' realz.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1615 on: May 20, 2013, 03:44:44 AM
Josei - "That son of a [sonic slicer]... Heh, had Akai not taught me how Androids feel as much as humans do, I probably would've agreed with that... that thing."

Josei relaxed his hands.

Josei - "Goddammit, Josei. Get it together... she's not coming back."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1616 on: May 20, 2013, 03:27:27 PM
(Not just yet, you. Wait 'til Sapph's back planet-side. :P )
(I take it you're OK with it then? Gives you the perfect chance to fight Mirby. :P)

(Also, daaarn you Unity. XD)

Dr. Wily II had been busy typing away on his console, trying to bring up images or even command history of the intruder, but to no avail.

DWII - This intruder is more sneaky than I thought. HOW COULD HE NOT LEAVE A [tornado fang]ing TRACE!?

It was at that moment that he felt the control room shake. Bringing up status, he sees that the simulations are currently offline, and the culprit was captured on video as Tanker Man. Upon listening to his conversation, Dr. Wily II rubbed his chin.

DWII - Voices ehhh...

Dr. Wily II began to scan through all audible frequenices throughout the WDS. It might take some time, but Dr. Wily II knew he will find the intruder this time.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1617 on: May 21, 2013, 07:29:22 AM
"Okay, lessee... we should probably let the Sexstation know that we're coming. And that we aren't hostile... wonder if we can contact them..." Taylor mused quietly, the inky blackness of space all around them as the planet turned slowly far below. "Which of these buttons will do it?"

"Maybe this one?" HeatGabumon said, pressing one at random.

WINDSHIELD WIPERS ACTIVATED, a voice spoke, and the viewport was slowly wiped clean. Taylor pressed the button again quickly, deactivating the wipers.

"Perhaps this one?" the Digimon happily shouted.

SEAT WARMERS ACTIVATED, the voice said again. And again, Taylor deactivated them. HeatGabumon kept pressing buttons, with various things happening.

AIR CONDITIONING ACTIVATED.

CUP HOLDERS ACTIVATED.

HYPER MECHA TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE ACTIVATED.

"Wait, what was that last one?" Taylor hastily spoke, incredulous at the last thing.

I MISSPOKE. I MEANT TO SAY SARCASM ACTIVATED, the ship replied.

"Oh brother... just what we needed. A sarcastic computer running the very thing keeping us separate from the pressurefest outside," she muttered in response. "Let's just get closer to the place before we signal them..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1618 on: May 21, 2013, 08:05:11 AM
"I think I need some air." Josei said as he left the room, though he was just outside the door.

PB was panting after Unity left when Zeta put a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Zeta asked.

"Yeah *pant* I'm fine *pant*." PB panted "Just over did it a little."

"You should sit down." Said Zeta.

PB merely nodded and he and Zeta walked to the bed and sat down.

"....I'm sorry guys." Kharaxel began.

"What are you apologizing for?" Zeta asked.

"That guy was right, I am kinda jealous of you guys." Kaharxel admitted  "You guys are strong and can handle anything, while I just have been pushed around all my life.  I'm not even strong enough to say no or do what I want.  

You guys have the freedom to do whatever you want while I just get tossed around in any direction someone wants me to go.  I couldn't resist Tron and got the entire world, the entire universe is in danger.  I'm just worthless, Ms. Sakura should have just killed me when she had the chance so none of this would..."

"Don't say that!" Sakura shouted.

"But-" Kharaxel started

"I don't want to hear it!" Sakura stopped him "If it weren't for you I could have been killed myself!"

"What do you mean?" Kharaxel asked.

"Asch told me you risked your life to fight those two robot masters to protect me and PB." Sakura began.

"But I couldn't stop them from kidnapping PB." Kharaxel looked down "If I did PB wouldn't have to suffer going through that situation."

"Honestly I blame myself for that more than you." Sakura sighed.

"Sakura that's not your fault." PB started.

"But I wasn't strong enough to protect you, I was taken down so easily.  Hell I didn't even think of bringing everyone else with me, I just panicked and rushed in like an idiot." Sakura looked down.

"Sakura." PB said as he got up and put a hand on Sakura's shoulder "You did the best you could given the circumstances, and I couldn't be more proud.  I don't want you to blame yourself for the mess I caused, understand?"

"PB..." Sakura started.

"I understand how you feel, I want to get stronger too.  No matter what that thing says I will learn how to control my Ego." PB said with determination.

"What about that part it said about the war giving you excitement?" Borock-bot asked.

"I don't really deny that." PB shrugged "As a warrior the war does get me excited, it allows me to test my skills.  But I would much rather test my skills against Hitomi or Ninja Lou, I don't have to worry about hurting them seriously in a sparing match.   I never wanted innocent people getting hurt, I never wanted to fight Wily II, but I have to.

However that thing was wrong about one thing, I wasn't missing any excitement before the war.   If I was bored there was always something to do to keep me interested, the Game Corner, training you and Bunny me...."

"Going to parties and hanging with women." Zeta smirked.

"Exactly, I agreed with him when he said I love parties and women.  Especially if I set up the parties." PB laughed "I enjoy all that stuff, and that won't change just because I want to control my Ego.  I don't need my Ego to be so huge to do any of that stuff, I just want to be able to make decisions based on logic not my Ego."  

"Sorry I got like that." Sakura apologized.

"It's fine, remember one of the first things I told you?" PB asked.

"Don't apologize for something you had no control over?" Sakura replied.

"Yeah, it's a hard lesson to learn, heck I still have to learn it." PB nodded "But I don't want you to beat yourself up over that, understand?"

"Okay." Sakura nodded.

"Good." PB said as he tousled her hair a little bit.

"Um Ms. Sakura can I ask you something?" Kharaxel said suddenly.

"What's up?" Sakura asked.

"I don't know if I should ask this but were you actually serious about killing me?" Kharaxel asked.

Sakura sat down on the bed in front of him and looked him in the eye.

"At the risk of Tron blowing up in your head, I'll tell you I was seriously bluffing at the time." Sakura said seriously.

"Well he's actually laughing his ass off because you said that." Kharaxel  corrected.

"Need I remind him that he made himself powerless?" Sakura taunted.

"Okay that shut him up but the Maiden is laughing her ass off now." Kharaxel reported "But wouldn't it be easier for you to kill me?"

"It would but I didn't want to do that."  Sakura dismissed "While we are in a time of war I would not want to sacrifice an ally just because it was easier.  What I was planning to do was have Zeta train you so you would be strong enough to resist Tron, I didn't count on him possessing you again the minute I was gone.  I didn't think he would recover so fast."

"So what would you have done if Tron thought you were actually bluffing?" Kharaxel asked curious.

"Oh I would have kicked your ass some more." Sakura said bluntly.

"Is that so?" Kharaxel gulped.

"Well yeah, I would have done that until Tron gave you back control.  I doubt he would have let you be killed or crippled as long as he needed your body." Sakura reasoned.

"Tron actually applauds you for your ruthlessness." Kharaxel's eye twitched.

"Well it seemed logical at the time." Sakura shrugged.

"Excuse me for a moment." Asch said as he got up and began to walk out the door. "I need some air too."

"Do you believe that Ms. Sakura's violent tendencies scared Mr. Asch again?" Borock-bot asked when Asch was out of ear shot.

"It's not that bad!" Sakura protested.

"Nah I don't think that was it this time." Zeta shook her head "I think something that thing said got to him."

"Perhaps we should leave him be for the moment?" Borock-bot asked.

"I don't feel right just leaving him alone like that." Sakura said worried.

"I agree, you should go talk to him." Zeta nodded.

"You sure?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah he seems to listen to you very well, maybe you can snap him out of it." PB agreed.

"Okay I'll go find him." Sakura said as she ran out to find him.

Zeta turned to PB when Sakura was out of ear shot.

"So how much you want to bet that they're going to end up kissing each other." Zeta asked slyly.

"Oh I don't deny that's going to happen." PB laughed "Especially with how red he got when the report mentioned him sleeping with Sakura."

"It was merely an accident however." Borock-bot piped up.

"Doesn't really matter in this situation." PB smiled.

"I'll admit they looked rather cute when I stumbled upon them like that." Kharaxel nodded.

It didn't take too long for Sakura to find Asch, though he was a little farther away from the Sickbay than she thought.

He was staring out of the starry expanse of space through the window, though his expression was unreadable.  

Sakura quietly walked over to him until she was right next to him.  He notice her there, but didn't say anything to her.

"It sure is beautiful out there isn't it?" Sakura commented about the environment before them.

"I guess so." Asch shrugged.

"And to think this just a small part of space." Sakura continued "There's just so much out there."

"Sakura why did you come here?" Asch sighed "I know you didn't come here for small talk, you don't do small talk."

"I wanted to know what was wrong." Sakura admitted "Something is obviously bugging you."

"I know that monster lied about a lot of things, that he just wanted to rile us up." Asch closed his eyes."If I did somehow turn on you guys you would either find a way to turn me back or destroy me if it came right down to it.  

I don't feel like I'm still in PB's shadow right now, our personalities may as well be night and day.  You might feel a little pity for me, but I know you treat me like a friend, like anyone else here.  You're honest about how you feel and what you want to do, I don't feel like you over pity me or something."

"So what he said didn't affect you that much?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah most of what he said didn't really frazzle me, so I'm fine." Asch shrugged "Did anything he say have you worried about something?"

"Not really, that thing didn't seem to know us that well so I'm okay." Sakura replied.

"That's good, I'm glad that freak didn't get to you either." Asch said as he put a hand on her shoulder.

"Me too." Sakura nodded "Uh can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead." Said Asch.

"Do I really scare you when someone mentions my violent tendencies?"  Sakura asked nervously.

"I usually joke about that, why do you ask?" Asch wondered.

"It's just Borock-bot said that might have been the reason you left." Sakura said not looking at him directly.

"Why would you even assume that?" Asch raised an eyebrow.

"Well at first I thought that something that Unity thing said got to you, but that didn't seem to be the case so..." Sakura drifted off.

"Were you worried about me?" Asch asked.

"Well yeah, of course I was.  You just left so suddenly and we had no idea why!" Sakura cried as she trembled a little.  

"Oh man I'm sorry I just walked out like that, I really just needed to get out of there for a minute." Asch apologized.

"Why did you need to get out?" Sakura questioned.

"I wanted to sort the thoughts in my head, make sure that what that Freak said didn't get to me, that he didn't know what he was thinking.  Though I have found he was right about something." Asch explained.

"What's that?" Sakura asked curiously

"Well." Asch gulped "Remember when I told you the main reason I left Bathair was because I couldn't fulfill the purpose I was programed with?"

"Yeah." Sakura nodded.

"That was only half of it." Asch admitted "The other reason was because of you."

"Huh?" Sakura said confused.

"You honestly fascinated me since the moment we met, you were rough for one moment and kind the next despite the fact I was an enemy.

It may of made sense to you, but that was one of the most illogical actions I had ever seen, even now next to Hitomi Hadokening the minute we met, and Fxeni risking his life to blow up a Raptor.  Seriously no matter what he said it'll never make sense, especially his laid back demeanor about it!"  Asch recalled.

"I'll admit that part about Fexni surprised me too." Sakura shrugged "I have heard rumors that he uses unusual methods when he fights, but usually uses his wits rather than daredevil tactics, that's more up PB and Zeta's alley.  

He's changed a bit since I last met him, he's usually one of the more quiet people I know, now he seems more open than ever and he was quiet open before but you never knew what he was thinking."

"I agree his actions are surprising, but you surprise me more." Asch said honestly.

"I do?" Sakura asked.

"Very much so." Asch nodded "When we first met I first met you and PB I thought you two couldn't be more different, but that was only on the surface, I couldn't have been more wrong.   You two may have different personalities but deep down your core values are the same."

"Well we do rub off each other a lot, well more so me than him." Sakura shrugged.

"I figured as much." Asch nodded "But you still surprise me a lot.  Just when I thought I have you figured out, you do something I never expected."

"So what are you getting at?" Sakura asked.

"Well." Asch took a deep breath "I...think I might...have...a...crush...on you."

"A crush on...me?" Sakura's eyes widened.

"Yeah I think so." Asch gulped "I've had this feeling for a little while, which is odd since it's been such a short time."

"I never had someone have a crush on me before." Sakura blushed.

"Really?" Asch said surprised "I'm kinda surprised."

"Well most of the people around me are older than I am." Sakura explained "And I never really experienced this before."

"Well how do you feel about me?" Asch asked.

"Uh well I..." Sakura stuttered.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way I do Sakura." Asch stopped her.  "I understand if you don't."

"It's just, I've been feeling something strange when I'm with you too." Sakura admitted.

"Really?" Said Asch

"Yeah, like I feel safe with you and I can just be myself with you or something.  I feel the same way when I'm with PB, but it feels different when I'm with you." Sakura tried to explain "But I don't know what it is or if I have a crush on you."

"Is that so." Asch said to himself "Well that's kinda what I expected to be honest.  I mean you never went through this before."

"You're okay with this then?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah of course, I understand that you need time to think about this.  I kinda do too to be honest." Asch rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh okay..." Sakura blushed.

"But can I ask you something before we go back?" Asch asked.

"I guess so." Sakura replied.

"You trust me right?" Asch said tentatively.

"Of course I do." Sakura said honestly.

"Can I try something real quick?" Asch said a bit nervously

"Uh sure." Sakura said curious of what he was going to do.

"Okay can you close your eyes for a second?" Asch said still a bit nervous.

"Okay." Sakura said as she closed her eyes.

She heard Asch walking towards her slowly and her heart started to beat faster and faster.  When Asch was close enough he grabbed her chin carefully and softly kissed her lips.  He breaks the kiss off and Sakura stands there with wide eyes.

"Sorry was that too soon?" Asch apologized.

"I don't know, I've never been kissed before." Sakura said absolutely red.

"Oh right I kinda forgot about that." Asch replied.  "But are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just wow." Sakura babbled still in complete shock.

"Looks like you could use some time to get your head reorganized, do you want to stay here or go back to the Sickbay?" Asch asked.

"I think I'd rather go to the Sickbay, after all Kharaxel needs to finish his explanation and I still want to stay with PB." Sakura replied.

"Okay let's head back." Asch said as he started to head back to the sickbay.

"Uh Asch?" Sakura said nervously.

"Yeah?" Asch answered.

"Do you mind if we hold hands until we go back?  I just feel a little nervous after that Unity thing showed up and..." Sakura drifted off when Asch already grabbed her hand.

"Of course." Asch said confidently.

"Th-thank you." Sakura stuttered as the two headed back to the Sick Bay.

(If it looks sloppy towards the end it's because I didn't expect this part to happen until a little later.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1619 on: May 21, 2013, 08:28:14 AM
(EDIT: Nevermind. I'm an idiot.)

Josei cooled off and regained his composure.

(I can come back in the room now, right?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1620 on: May 21, 2013, 08:37:26 AM
(Sure)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1621 on: May 21, 2013, 08:52:04 AM
(Cool.)

Josei stumbled back into the Sickbay.

Josei - "Sorry about that... That bastard was poking around in some freshly healed wounds and they decided to open back up. The important thing is that its over for now."

He leaned up against a nearby wall. Josei seemed to have relaxed.

Josei - "So... I guess when those two get back we can start piecing together the current situation?"

The badge... thing on his jacket was shining again, as it had seemed to dim when Josei got aggravated at Unity's remarks.

--------------------------

The spacecraft sent out by the Cloaked individual began approaching the Sexstation.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1622 on: May 21, 2013, 09:10:42 AM
DESTINATION IN SIGHT, the ship's computer uttered monotonously. The view screen locked on to the Sexstation in the distance and zoomed in, allowing the place to fill the entire visible area. It quickly located the docking bays and showed where those were. WE WILL BE HEADING THERE, OBVIOUSLY

"Ya know, you really don't have to be so sarcastic..." HeatGabumon complained.

WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT? the ship retorted.

"Well I can see why Sapph gave us this ship. Anyways, Computer, could you try contacting those on the Sexstation so they know we're coming?" Taylor inquired.

AYE AYE CAP'N! Both Taylor and HeatGabumon groaned audibly in response.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1623 on: May 21, 2013, 03:13:09 PM
(BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STEP 4 COMPLETE!! [eyebrow])

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1624 on: May 21, 2013, 04:22:16 PM
Sakura and Asch were heading back to the sickbay holding hands when ADA contacted them.

"Commander Sakura a ship is asking permission to dock."  ADA stated.

"Can you redirect the signal to my com link?" Sakura asked.

"I can do that." ADA said as she redirected the signal.

"I hope it's not trouble." Said Asch.

"I hope they don't mind me coming there with pajamas and a cold." Sakura smiled.

"Hello state your business." Sakura stated.

(Your show Mirby.)