Protoman Blues · 393455

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1400 on: April 16, 2013, 10:21:50 AM
((So, that's gonna be happening? OOH! That could be where Sapph's sword breaks and gets it's true power!))
(sure why not)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1401 on: April 16, 2013, 01:50:59 PM
(Don't think so. I think tomorrow once I'm done with school/dinner I'll write up a little conclusion to my Keco mini-arc. I don't feel like dragging this on after all.)
(So is this arc just a way to give your character a weapon, or...)

----

Finally, after all the doors were opened, Wily II and Tron made it inside. There was a couple of huge things, which could be nothing more than energy generators.

Wily II - "I wonder, what was it that... well, not like it matters now. Come my friend, and shine me some light here because I need to see what I'm doing."

Tron - "Yes, Lord Wily."

Wily II and Tron came to a huge computer console, located in between all the generators. There, Wily began to tinker with it...

(So yeah, it's super short. And oh yeah, Wily, I don't know how the generator labs actually look like, so I just made up some stuff as you see. I can fix it if you want later... and I'll leave the restoration of power to you.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1402 on: April 16, 2013, 02:47:59 PM
(So is this arc just a way to give your character a weapon, or...)

(Wait and see, i've got two different ways I'll go about this, both ways will lead up identically, but what the outcome is, that's up for debate.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1403 on: April 16, 2013, 03:27:10 PM
(Darn it RMZX. *shakes fist* Also, my initial plan was that even though Sapph got his armour, IT'S INFECTED AND HE GOES ON A MINDLESS RAMPAGE AND... What? Brainwashng is my forte!! [eyebrow])

With the provided hue, Dr. Wily II began to tinker away at the console, which is a lot harder given that nothing works with a touch of a button now. After some banging, and kicking, Dr. Wily II pulled out a screwdriver and begins to unscrew the top panel of the console.

DWII - Hehe... This WILL take a lot longer than expected...

(No wonders Tron, I never describe my labs much anyway. 8D Anyways, gonna break this process up into a few posts.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1404 on: April 16, 2013, 03:50:25 PM
(Darn it RMZX. *shakes fist*)

(Wh-what did I do? O^O)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1405 on: April 16, 2013, 03:53:49 PM
(FOR NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE GROWTH OF MY W2PB/ASCH FOR THAT YOU WILL... Wait. You are already targetted to die.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1406 on: April 16, 2013, 05:14:48 PM
(I am? I'm not even an important character.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1407 on: April 16, 2013, 05:25:01 PM
(Yessssssssssssssssssssssss... Tell yoursssssssssssssssssself that.... And the gearsssssssssssssssssss to my planssssssssssssssssssssssss continue to sssssssssssssssssssssssssssspin in placcccccccccccccccccccccccccce...)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1408 on: April 16, 2013, 05:26:33 PM
(If the gears are spinning in place, wouldn't that mean they're not doing anything but spinning in place? Are the gears hooked up to something?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1409 on: April 16, 2013, 05:35:16 PM
(DO NOT QUESTION MY GENIUS!! *twhack*)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1410 on: April 16, 2013, 05:46:25 PM
(Yessssssssssssssssssssssss... Tell yoursssssssssssssssssself that.... And the gearsssssssssssssssssss to my planssssssssssssssssssssssss continue to sssssssssssssssssssssssssssspin in placcccccccccccccccccccccccccce...)
(Did you just turn into this Kyurem?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1411 on: April 17, 2013, 04:44:27 PM
(WITH MY WILYII GLASSES HELD, KYUREM GETS A NEW FORME... THE WILYIIREM!!)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1412 on: April 17, 2013, 07:12:36 PM
(I'll try and get an update out sometime this week. Not sure when but I'll get it out.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1413 on: April 17, 2013, 07:13:32 PM
(And I'll start working on mine tonight.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1414 on: April 17, 2013, 11:53:06 PM
(WITH MY WILYII GLASSES HELD, KYUREM GETS A NEW FORME... THE WILYIIREM!!)
((... Is it bad that I just imagined a kyurem with Wily hair, glasses, a mustache, and a labcoat?))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1415 on: April 18, 2013, 02:23:30 PM
(It's perfectly alright, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WAS AIMING FOR!!)

The tinkling is taking long as expected, even with the purplish hue. One can only do so much with limited lighting and even more limited resources. With comms down as well, there's no way to contact backup either.

DWII - Hey Tron... Is it possible for you to make that crystal glow more brightly?

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1416 on: April 18, 2013, 03:33:10 PM
Tron - "I believe so... however at my current state, I can only do so without any sudden bothers or interruptions."

Tron closed his eyes, tightened his grip on the crystal as well as enlarged his focus on it. After a moment it began to shine even brighter.
It now gave light to a huge part of the generator labs. Tron, who had to stay focused, could only hope it was bright enough now.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1417 on: April 18, 2013, 03:48:50 PM
(YOUREYESARESODISTRACTING)

DWII - Oh my!! Yes!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Ahem, I mean, this is indeed a lot better. Gatling Man who managed to follow us here, I want to protect our dear ally with your life!

Gatling - As you wish, General.

DWII - Now with that settled... *tinkles further*

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1418 on: April 19, 2013, 01:04:45 AM
With the message sent and the assurance that at least part of Hajime's friends and creations were going to do something to help with the observation of St. Acidburg, Hierophant turns his staff back towards the computer and recharges it, continuing to tinker with the controls to get under the console and pull Emperor out.

"You're wasting your time!" Emperor snarks, "Knowing the great genius of authority, he'll have found the generator and gotten everything back up and running, alerting him to someone messing with his computer!"

"He'll still have to come back here to do something about it," Hierophant retorts, "Even if he uses his teleportation systems, it'll still give us enough time to get you out of there before you end up regretting your own greed."

He eventually finds the controls for lifting the entire console, and a choice between using the scroll bar or inputting the exact height the console needs to be raised.  Hierophant lets out an annoyed groan.

"I knew I should have activated the mouse function when I stumbled across it...." he grumbles.

"You only need to raise the console high enough to squeeze your hand through," Death points out, "Just type it into the box next to the height scroll bar and we're good to go."

Hierophant sighs reluctantly as he moves his free hand to type in the numbers only to see a familiar pair of robotic bird feet suddenly land on the numpad next to the other buttons, followed by the familiar, crow-shaped face of Reggae sticking his eyebrow-wiggling eyes into his face.

Before Reggae mustered up the energy to unleash his ear-busting melody, the console suddenly jostles and careens towards the ceiling by four hydraulic poles, causing his neck to comically stretch upwards as his eyes bulge and a startled squeak escaped his voice box before physics took over and snapped his head back towards the rest of his body.  The entire floor shook as the console smashed into the ceiling, crushing several monitors and denting the titanium sheets until enough distance was stretched between the power and Hierophant's staff to shut the entire monstrosity down.

By the time everyone's sense shad returned, Emperor's card suddenly zips out of the control room.

"Now you've done it!  You'll have no choice but to fix the mess you made or leave the entire building to avoid being caught and dissected!" Emperor chortles silently, "Either way, I'll be somewhere you'll have to search days to get to and you'll never able to find and drag me away from my greatest desire!"

Hierophant turns the chair around, wanting to go after him, but then looks back at the near compressed console and the now helpless Reggae struggling to pull himself free of his predicament.

"Just leave him," Death sighs, "It was his fault for stepping on the numpads before noticing anything on the screen.  He'll make a better cover once the old bat gets back here."

Hierophant looks between her and the hapless bird support unit before exasperating a groan and jumping out of the Evil Spinning Chair to chase after Emperor, all the while pointing his staff around to make sure none of the robots were coming his way or noticed his presence.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1419 on: April 19, 2013, 06:03:30 AM
(Ugh, I suddenly really don't feel like writing this next part. Fighting is tough to do, but I already have the concept of the battle down, unfortunately I can't decide on the outcome.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1420 on: April 19, 2013, 02:50:10 PM
At the Medical Labs, Medic Man is still fiddling around, hoping to get the console to work again, however, without power, fixing is useless.

Medic - I hate this~

At the Underground Factory, Wily Fighter isn't having much luck either. With production completely halted, adds to the frustration.

WF - I HATE THIS!!

At the Generator Labs...

DWII - GAH!! I HATE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

(Yes. Filler. Deal with it. B()

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1421 on: April 20, 2013, 09:26:14 PM
(I decided to stop my update here because this part took an unexpected turn and so the next part flows better.)

After Zeta went to order a plate of sushi and 2 bottles of Mango Lemonade as well as talk to Borock-bot about the soup she sits at a table thinking about the Yellow aura she saw in PB before she left.

“Something’s not right.” She thought “His FRESCA should just be a bright Red so what was that Yellow aura doing there?  The people of St. Acidburg also had that Yellow aura in all of them until Saki started singing that song, but before that they weren’t feeling too good at all right?

So if they weren’t feeling good, does that mean PB wasn’t feeling good?  But he seemed to so happy when he woke up, if a bit strangely talkative.  Then again Saki says he always talks a lot.  Ugh this is so confusing, I only just met the guy and I can’t tell what’s going on in his head!”

“Ms. Zeta?” asked a voice walking over to her.  She turned around to see it was Borock-bot

Currently he was wearing a white long sleeve shirt, black apron, and black pants.

“Oh BB, is the soup done already?”  Zeta asked snapping out of her thoughts.

“Yes, I put the remaining soup in this crock-pot while the soup for tomorrow needs to simmer overnight.” Borock-bot stated pointing to the crock pot on the cart in question “Anyway, is something wrong?  You seem a bit distracted.”

“I don’t know BB, I think something’s up with PB but I can’t figure out what.” Zeta sighed.

“Well has he been acting particularly strange when he woke up, beside the amnesia?” Borock-bot questioned.

“He seems to be acting normal, but it seems too normal.”  Zeta explained “I just can’t believe he could have possibly forgotten about what happened.”

“Yes that does seem strange with the events that took place during the battle.” Borock-bot nodded “Was it true that he asked you to kill him?”

“Yeah, he did…” Zeta said looking down.

“Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bring up bad memories.”  Borock-bot apologized

“It’s fine.”  Zeta shook her head “Those Frenzy Waves already dug that up again.  But it was a long time ago, and I can’t change the past.  I have to concentrate on what I can do now, and the future.”

“I should have expected that from you.” said Borock-bot “Well was there anything else you noticed that was unusual?”

“Yeah.” Zeta nodded “Before I left I noticed his FRESCA looked weird.”

“Oh, how so?” Borock-bot asked.

“Well it was Red like it usually was, but I saw some Yellow in there as well.” Zeta answered

“Oh dear, that’s not good.” Borock-bot sighed

“What do you mean, what’s happening to him?” Zeta asked desperately

“Yellow is the FRESCA of Doubt.” Said Borock-bot “He’s doubting himself right now.”

“So he hasn’t forgotten what happened at all.” Zeta realized “But why is he hiding that from us, why is he doing this to himself?”

“I suppose that’s also part of his Ego as well, he doesn’t like to show weakness or depend on others very often.   He feels he has to be the pillar that supports everything.” Borock-bot sighed.

“But what he’s doing is the very definition of weakness!” Zeta yelled “One person can’t support everything, someone has to support the pillar so it doesn’t crack under pressure and the foundation doesn’t fall apart!  Doesn’t he realize that!?”

“Ego can give someone great charisma and the confidence to do almost anything, but it can be blinding as well.”  Borock-bot explained “What you say is true and obvious but many who use the power of Ego, especially one with an Ego as big as Mr. PB, rarely think with that kind of logic.  

You do have an Ego almost as big as Mr. PB, but due to your experiences as well as your natural logical mindset thanks to your nature as a robot you don’t seem to suffer that problem as much.”

“I guess that makes sense, but the only reason I got this Ego was because after that incident Saki helped me out, and I realized that dwelling on it wouldn’t be what she wanted.  

She would want me to let what happen be a lesson to not let her death be in vain.  That’s why I vowed I would live twice as much, for the things she wasn’t able to experience, to the best of my ability.  I don’t even want to think what would happen if I didn’t make that decision and I don’t want PB to suffer a similar outcome.  

I feel like I have to help him get through this or else what she sacrificed, what I learned, what I have done, the Ego that I’ve gained would be for nothing.”  Zeta concluded with determination.

“You certainly seemed determined to do this.” Borock-bot observed “I pray that you succeed.”

“I hope so too, for his sake and everyone else’s.” Zeta nodded.

“Miss, your order is done.” The server called out.

“Oh it is?” Zeta replied as she got up and walked to the counter with the cart “Thank you very much, just put it on this cart.”

“Very well.” The server said as they put the plate of sushi and bottles of Mango Lemonade.

Zeta looked back at Borock-bot and spoke to him before she headed out the door.

“Thanks for helping me figure this out BB.” Said Zeta

“Anytime.” Borock-bot nodded as Zeta walked out of the Cafeteria back to Sickbay 2.

(So yeah I didn't think I would be dropping more hints about Zeta's past, but it happened.  I italicized that she to indicate that she wasn't talking about Sakura but someone else that she knew.  Let's see what happens with the next part.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1422 on: April 20, 2013, 11:30:04 PM
(Okay, I have come to the conclusion that I can't write fight scenes, so this next part will be done almost entirely in description. Sorry.)

Keco appeared in the room RMZX was in, the two made light conversation before beginning their fight. It had appeared that Keco had the upper hand and tossed RMZX around with little hassle, just as she was about to put the finishing blow on him, something hit Keco from behind, as she looked behind her she saw RMZX forcing the EMP Gauntlet into her backside, she looked in front of her again to see the RMZX she had tossed around fizzling out.

RMZX - "Holograms, I knew I couldn't beat you with just my strength, so I had to use my wits."

The gauntlet activated.

(Okay, now the next part I've got a few different resolutions for it.
[spoiler= First Resolution]Keco is deleted, her body remains, it can be used for something.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Second Resolution]Keco is defeated and teleports out before getting killed, but not before leaving something behind.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Third Resolution]Keco gets out of the way of the gauntlet, reveals that this was a test, and gives me something as proof of passing the test and leaves.[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Fourth Resolution (The dumbest one)]Keco isn't a robot, and instead a hired mercenary, same test stuff as earlier.[/spoiler]
Curse me and my undecisiveness.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1423 on: April 20, 2013, 11:44:10 PM
(I like option 3 myself.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1424 on: April 20, 2013, 11:54:54 PM
(That one is the most plausible. I'll probably go with it, but later.)