Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393730

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1300 on: April 08, 2013, 11:06:23 PM
(I know, hence why I laughed so much. XD)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1301 on: April 08, 2013, 11:09:19 PM
(I know, hence why I laughed so much. XD)
(well i did just beat it last night sooo....)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1302 on: April 08, 2013, 11:16:21 PM
Despite acknowledging RMZX's physical state, Berbil Joe decides it was best not to leave him like this.  He first jumps onto the chair, studying the consoles before pressing the button that was causing the blaring beeps, then jumps back down to where RMZX is and lifts him over his cylinder-shaped head, carting him back towards sick bay in the hopes that they have smelling salt he could use to wake the poor sap up with.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1303 on: April 08, 2013, 11:18:25 PM
(Is Berbil Joe heading towards Sickbay 1 or Sickbay 2?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1304 on: April 08, 2013, 11:35:50 PM
(I suppose, if PB needs some time alone to recover, he'd take RMZX to the Sickbay that isn't occupied  '>.>)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1305 on: April 09, 2013, 12:28:17 AM
(Head for sickbay 1 then.)

EDIT: (On second thought head for sickbay 2 and have the Berbils leave afterwards, that would make it easier for me.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1306 on: April 09, 2013, 01:04:59 AM
(Okay)

Berbil Jade noticed that Joe was taking a long time coming back, plus she couldn't help but feel the two may need some time alone and decides to leave and find the companion she left the village to rescue.

It didn't take long before she sees him heading for the second Sickbay with an unconscious RMZX hauled over his head.  She rushes over and helps her Berbil companion carry him into the bay and onto one of the many beds in the area.

"Find smelling salt," Joe said, "Smelling salt wakes Grumpy Boy faster."

Jade nods as she leaps off the table and digs around the cabinets until she pulls out a shot-size bottle with a wooden cork wedged into the lid which she pulls off to release a small, but not spreading ribbon of off-putting odor.  Not wanting to draw anymore attention from outside, she takes the bottle back to RMZX and holds it under his nose, waiting to see how he reacts to the smell.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1307 on: April 09, 2013, 01:39:38 AM
RMZX - "Ughh, oh god what is that awful smell?"

RMZX came to, slightly green from the nauseating scent of smelling salts.

RMZX - "Oh man not another damn sickbay. Well I don't really feel like getting up right now so I think I'll just stay here."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1308 on: April 09, 2013, 03:56:19 AM
Seeing RMZX coming around, Berbil Jade pulls the smelling salt away and corks it before both Berbils hop off the table and head out of the sickbay, deciding to leave him alone to recuperate from whatever happened to him earlier.

Once outside, they turn to each other and chittered in their own language before splitting off to find and check on the rest of the Resistance.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1309 on: April 09, 2013, 05:02:01 AM
(I demand silly Berbil adventures!)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1310 on: April 09, 2013, 05:22:52 AM
(I imagine they'll come in due time.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1311 on: April 09, 2013, 11:36:25 AM
(Well somehow I got sudden inspiration for dialog.)

“Ah it’s so nice that everyone is doing well in there.” said Zeta as she came out of room 649 very refreshed after spending some time with the Pokemon she brought with her.  

Like Sakura and PB, Zeta had some friends who were Pokemon but unlike Sakura and PB she only had a full team of 6. She was a bit worried since some of her Pokemon had some interesting personalities but they seemed to fit in well with the other Pokemon.
After Zeta rested in her capsule to repair the damage done from the earlier battle she decided to change out of her armor, put on some clothes, and check on her Pokemon before returning to Sickbay 2.

She was currently wearing a pair of black wedge sandals, a pair of black capri pants, white spaghetti string tank top, and a red jacket.  Her hair was also done in a low pony tail and the points on her ears were retracted.

“Guess now would be a good time to relieve Aschy.” Zeta thought to herself as she came in front of the door to Sickbay 2.

She opened the door and stopped at the sight she saw in the room.  Asch and Sakura were asleep in chairs at PB’s bedside with Asch’s arm wrapped around Sakura’s shoulders.

Zeta blinked a few times before smiling widely and admiring the site that she thought was adorable.

“Aw so cute!” Zeta squeed in her mind “This is just cuteness overload!”

She looked over to PB who seemed to be in a deep sleep and not thrashing for now.

“These guys must have been taking care of him all night, I wonder how he’s been since I left?” She wondered as she walked over to check PB’s temperature.

“His fever seems to have gone down a little bit, but it’s still pretty bad.” Zeta thought to herself. “I really feel sorry for him, no one should have to go through what he did.”

Zeta’s thoughts were interrupted when Asch stirred from his slumber.

“Zeta?” Asch yawned “When did you get here?”

“Just a few minutes ago.” Zeta replied “How long have you been out?”

“I think about 4 hours.” said Asch “Sakura woke up about 8 hours ago before she fell asleep 4 hours later, then I just conked out shortly after that.”

“I’m not surprised, the both of you must be exhausted.” Zeta said as she went over to the sleeping Sakura to check her temperature.

“Tell me about it, I just don’t have the energy to stay awake for too long.” Asch yawned again.

“Well why don’t you take Sakura to her room and rest up, I’ll take over from here.” Zeta offered.

“Why should I take Sakura to her room?” Asch asked.

“Saki’s fever is still going strong and she needs a proper rest.  Unfortunately as long as PB is like this Saki won’t be able to do that in this room, and we don’t know when Badly II will attack again.  She’s been overexerting herself too much, and I just want her to be able to recuperate with no trouble at all.  I didn’t want it to come to this, but it has to be done.” Zeta sighed.

“Okay I understand, I’ll take her to her room.” Asch agreed.

“Thank you, and if she asks tell her that I was the one who asked you to do it.  She’ll understand.” said Zeta.

“Gotcha.” He said as he got up and picked up Sakura in his arms “I should probably use this time to start moving my stuff out of PB’s room, though I don’t know where to.”

“I think there’s a vacant room in the same hallway Saki’s room is, you can ask ADA about that after you take a proper nap in a capsule.” Zeta recommended.

“That seems like a good idea, I’ll check it out then.  See you later.” Said Asch as he began leaving the room.

“Later.” Zeta replied following him to the door.

As she watched them leave Zeta grips the door opening tightly and thoughts swirl in her mind.

“Why did it have to end up like this?!” She anguishes “These people shouldn’t have to suffer like this! It’s just too much, what have they possibly done to deserve this!  I can’t let Baldy II get away with this [parasitic bomb], he will answer for this!”

“Ugh my aching head.” muttered a voice behind Zeta.

Zeta’s eyes widened when she heard the voice and turned around to make sure she wasn’t hearing things.

Indeed PB had woken up and was currently sitting up in the bed staring at her as Zeta stared at him. She also noticed that PB had a bit of stubble on his chin due to not being able to shave in a long time.

Only one thought went through Zeta’s head now “Of all the times he could have woken up, it had to be when Saki’s not around?”

“Hey are you going to keep standing there staring at me or are you going to say something, not that I mind being stared at.” PB smiled

“Oh I’m sorry.” Zeta said sheepishly as she walked over to where PB was “I just didn’t expect you to be awake so suddenly.”

“I see, I guess that would surprise you.” PB laughed “How long was I out for anyway?”

“I think it was about 16 hours.” Zeta replied.

“That long?” PB remarked “That sure was some nap, though I don’t think it did too much good.  I’m sore all over and I feel like [parasitic bomb].”

“Well you did just come back from a battle and got a nasty fever with it so it’s only natural you feel like that.” Zeta said regretfully.

“I was in battle?” PB said thoughtfully “Huh I thought I got like this because I partied too hard, but that does explain the bandages.”

“You don’t remember what happened?” Zeta asked in shock.

“Nope my mind’s drawing a blank.” PB replied “That’s too bad, it must have been one hell of a battle.”

“I guess you could say that.” Zeta sighed.

“Could it be his mind is trying to block out that experience?”  Zeta thought “It wouldn’t be surprising given how traumatic it was, I guess one could call it a blessing.”

“Speaking of which I don’t remember seeing you before.”  PB recalled “Can I have your name?”

“Oh I’m sorry that was rude of me.”  Zeta said snapping back to the situation at hand “My name is Zeta, I’m in charge of the Eastern Weapon’s Branch.”

“Oh so you’re Zeta.” PB smiled “I heard a bit about you from Sakura and Vixy.”

“Yeah and Saki and Vix-Vix always talk so much about you every time I see them.”  Zeta smiled “I always wanted to meet you, but the Eastern Branch was surprisingly popular so I was constantly busy.”

“Well Sakura does have some good business sense, though you can probably thank me for that.”  PB laughed as he took her hand “Either way I’m glad we finally met, and allow me to formally welcome you to the Resistance.”  

After he finished his sentence he gently kissed Zeta’s hand like a gentlemen.

“Oh um, thank you.” Zeta said blushing as she retracted her hand.

“You look so embarrassed now.”  PB smiled “Why is that?”

“It’s kinda stupid to be honest.” Zeta sighed “I can kiss people on the cheek or forehead when they feel down or if I’m teasing them, but if I get kissed anywhere I just get like this.  Though most of the time it’s some idiot jerk trying to pick up chicks, in which case I punch them in the face and go on my merry way.”

“Well it’s kinda normal, I mean with a pretty girl like you I can see why guys would try hooking up with you.” PB replied.

“I don’t really get why though.” Zeta shook her head “Sure people find me attractive and all but I’ve never dated anyone before, hell I’ve never even been kissed on the lips before either.”

“Really?” PB remarked “That’s a little surprising, you’re very fun to talk to.”

“Well like I said I’m pretty busy with the Eastern Branch” Zeta replied “Not to mention I’m only about almost 5 years old, I don’t even know what I like in a guy to consider dating.”

“I suppose that makes a fair amount of sense.” Said PB “Dating can be very stressful, it’s important to make sure you’re comfortable with the person and have fun with it.”

“I suppose you’re right, I just want to take my time and find out more about myself before I try it.” Said  Zeta  “I’m surprised I’m telling you all this, I don’t really talk about this to a lot of people.”

“I’m pretty easy to talk to, people usually just use me as ear to listen to them sometimes.” Said PB “Not that I really mind, I like listening to people and helping them just about as much as making love to people.”

“Well I guess I should thank you for listening to me talk about silly things.”  Zeta laughed “Is there anything you need right now?”

“Well I’m a little hungry right now, I guess I could use something to settle my stomach and some Mango Lemonade.” PB replied.

“Okay I can go get that for you, I think BB should still have some soup leftover you can eat.” Zeta nodded.

“That sounds good to me.” said PB “You should get something for yourself too, we have some really good selections here.”

“Yeah I think I will.” Zeta replied as she got up and headed for the door before looking at PB again “I’ll be right…back.”

Zeta noticed something unusual in PB as she looked at him.  His Fresca was mostly Red like usual, but a small part of it was Yellow.

“What’s going on?” Zeta thought “He has that Yellow aura those people in St. Acidburg had.”

“Is something wrong?” PB asked.

“Huh?” replied Zeta “Oh it’s nothing.  Anyway you just relax and I’ll be back with your food okay?”

“Alright, I’ll see you later Zeta.” PB said.

“Right.” Zeta nodded as she left the room.

As she was walking to the cafeteria Zeta thought about the Yellow aura she saw in PB.

“What was that Yellow aura about, I’m still not familiar with this FRESCA thing yet.  I should ask BB about it.” Zeta thought as she continues her way to the cafeteria.

When Zeta was gone PB looked at the water pitcher on the table to the right and grabbed it.  When it was close to him he immediately brought it to his lips and drank directly from it.  The cool liquid somewhat irritated his sore throat and before he knew it he drank half of the contents.  When he was finished he got into a little coughing fit.

“Ugh that really sucked.” PB thought to himself “This damn fever is really messing me up, but that water felt really good after so long.”
He looked back to where Zeta was a few minutes ago.

“I’m glad she was able to recover okay, she didn’t seem to suffer any permanent damage despite how much I hurt her.”
He looks at his hand studying it.

“I was able to be stopped, but the things I did can’t be forgiven.”

After a while his hand is stained with blood and he puts it away in horror.

“Are these hands going to be stained by the blood of my comrades and innocent people forever?”

As PB thinks this he hangs his head in utter shame and depression.

(Okay that was faster than expected I honestly had no idea what to do for the dialog between Zeta and PB and suddenly it just flooded out.  PB if you want to write something before I write the next part go ahead, just make sure PB doesn't leave the room and try to avoid him actually seeing the Doubt.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1312 on: April 09, 2013, 11:50:23 AM
RMZX's minor nausea from the smelling salts passed.

RMZX - "All right! I'm feeling so much better."

He hopped out of the bed he was in, stretched a bit, then proceeded to leave the Sickbay.

RMZX - "Oh man, I'm starving... its been hours since I've last eaten."

RMZX walked at a brisk pace to the cafeteria.

He arrived at the cafeteria and made his selections, he noticed somebody was already in the cafeteria, and sat a distance away as to not alarm the other person.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1313 on: April 09, 2013, 04:01:58 PM
The trip to the Generator Labs was easier than expected, given that all the death traps leading to that area is currently offline. Once they have arrived, they were greeted by a large imposing silver door, with a small console on the side. Dr. Wily II approached the console, and sighed: Even the console is offline.

DWII - Looks like we have to enter the hard way.

Dr. Wily II took out a large bunch of old-fashioned steel keys, all connected by a larger steel keyring. He then approached the door, and began to insert the keys one-by-one into a keyhole that's hidden inside the frame around the door.

DWII - Hehe... This will... Take a while...

(So... Tron, if you wanted speed this up, go on ahead. 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1314 on: April 09, 2013, 11:15:34 PM
With the group gone, Hierophant and Death hurried into the control room to find Emperor nowhere in sight.

"Well, that's just typical," Death snorts, though not the slightest bit irritated by this predictability, "For someone who only sits in the background and barks commands, he sure does know how to find places to hide even if there's only two possible places a card his structure could hide."

Hierophant slowly pans his staff around the room until he found a card-shaped glow wedged under the crack.  He rushes over and ducks below the button-strewn table to see two inches of Emperor's card just about to disappear from sight.  Not wanting to let him stick around and risk eventually getting caught, he flings his hand out and grabs what remained of the fleeing card, struggling to haul him out from the crack.

"Let go of me, you mutinous cur!" Emperor shouts while fighting to break free of Hierophant's grip.

"How much information are you trying to get out of this guy!?" Hierophant grunts as he continues to pull at Emperor's card,  "Don't you think the fight in St. Acidburg is enough!?"

"Nonsense!  Why settle for one situation when I can gather so much more!?  I'll stay here until one side wins if I have to as long as I get everything I need to be a better ruler than even the original origin of this card!"

"Not that I should care about the daily life of a frustrated overlord, but is the old man so important to you that you couldn't find someone just as dastardly and authoritative to gather information from?" Death mutters.

"I can name millions of them, but he's the only one actually TRYING to make a difference in this world, so I'll stick with him as my unattentive teacher!"

"Maybe when we're not in a situation that would jeopardize our main purpose for being this sparse and separated, you can spy on all the evildoers you lay your eyes on!" Hierophant grunt as he musters some of his energy into one final jerk.  But just as he had gotten the card out of the crack a sharp pain shoot through his throat, forcing him to let go of Emperor and grab the source only to feel the same sharp pain stab into the palm of his unarmed hand, followed quickly by trickles of a familiar liquid trailing down both agonizing points.

Holding his staff towards himself, he finds a small, thin gash oozing citrine colored liquid with nearly a fountain spilling out of a small, six-point shuriken stabbed into the very center of his throat.

"You'd better stop that bleeding before the great doctor returns!" Emperor snickers while retracting the hand he used to throw the shuriken, "If he discovers a single shard of dry Pentacle blood, he might send his robots to hunt you down!"

He then dives back under the crack below the console just as Hierophant recovered enough of his startled senses to dive back after him.  The oil-soaked priest muffles a frustrated groan while furrowing his eyebrows in exasperation before ripping the shuriken out and using his staff to seal the wound caused by its penetration.

"If it wasn't for the fact that he has just as much importance to Tarot Cat's functionality, I'd suggest just leaving him there to be dissected by the old bat," Death sighs while scratching her large, purple hair.

Hierophant crawls out from under the table and plops down on WilyII's evil spinning chair, clutching the staff with his dried, citrine hand and pointing it towards the console while concentrating just enough on the orb to power up the console.  Once all the systems rebooted and the main monitor springs to life, he uses his dominant left hand to search through the computer for a command to life the entire console and get Emperor out.

"Don't you think the doc will notice that his main computer is being charged up and used without his permission?" Death asked nonchalantly.

"If there's an instant teleportation command built into it, I'll activate it before he gets back here," Hierophant said, "Right now we need to get Emperor out of there before he ends up doing more than regretting his stubborn antics!"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1315 on: April 10, 2013, 03:36:08 AM
(I'm at a loss of what to do next.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1316 on: April 10, 2013, 03:46:04 AM
(PB is there a random room that RMZX can go into or something?  All I got is a media room but that wouldn't really do much.  You could also go into RPM city or something.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1317 on: April 10, 2013, 03:51:08 AM
(Well i'm in the cafeteria right now enjoying a delicious meal.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1318 on: April 10, 2013, 03:53:23 AM
(The SexStation is loaded with things to do. Holodecks. Massage parlors. Chocolate fountains. Sex shops. Sex forests. And so on!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1319 on: April 10, 2013, 03:54:27 AM
(Was there always a sex forest, or was it because I put the Pokebox in there?)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1320 on: April 10, 2013, 04:00:05 AM
(I broke the holosuite, harem mode was most unkind to him. I think he needs to have interaction with other characters. Seriously... The only people he's talked to are a Berbil, Kharaxel, Akai and Borock-Bot. :/)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1321 on: April 10, 2013, 04:00:41 AM
(Was there always a sex forest, or was it because I put the Pokebox in there?)

(It was always there. I'm really gonna have to list all the things to do there.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1322 on: April 10, 2013, 04:06:03 AM
(Please do.

Also since I forgot to do this last time, I dare you guys to guess which Pokemon Zeta has

The types are Steel, Steel, Water, Ice, Electric, Fire, Psychic, Ground, Flying, and Fighting.

There are 2 gen 1s, 1 gen 2, and 2 gen 4s. 

Also PB also has at least one of them.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1323 on: April 10, 2013, 04:27:38 AM
(Please do.

Also since I forgot to do this last time, I dare you guys to guess which Pokemon Zeta has

The types are Steel, Steel, Water, Ice, Electric, Fire, Psychic, Ground, Flying, and Fighting.

There are 2 gen 1s, 1 gen 2, and 2 gen 4s. 

Also PB also has at least one of them.)

(Alright. I'll post it up soon.

Also, Are some of those types combined?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1324 on: April 10, 2013, 04:29:46 AM
(Yes since she only has 6 Pokemon, for now, and the fact that I listed Steel twice.  I tried to mix it up as much as possible.)