Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394424

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1250 on: April 04, 2013, 05:44:18 AM
Seeing a new, menacing-looking face baffled the Emperor, realizing he was about to be spotted if this newcomer was able to see in the dark better than the near-sighted doctor.  He attempts to slip to another area of the room by sliding down the back of the chair he hid against earlier, bending his card to the shape of both the backrest and the pole while making his way towards the gap under the computer in the hopes of waiting out this seeming re-acquaintance.

Hierophant saw two figures heading into the command room just after he had nearly risked his own card opening it.  Because his eyes were still adjusting to the darkness, he couldn't make out whether they were robots or something else.

Unfortunately, he had little time to ponder their reason for being here as their intrusion will more than likely expose the Emperor and get him strapped for dissection if he doesn't spill the beans about their more primary task during the midst of this war.

He holds his staff towards the wall beside him and concentrates on the orb of his staff, uncovering at least one robot and what appears to be a dark power seemingly floating between him and where WilyII would most likely be.

"Oh, wow....  Can you feel that power...?" Death sighs while sensing the pure evilness flowing from the exposed energy within the walls, "Now that's something I wouldn't mind trying for myself."

"Can you please stick to the problem at hand?" Hierophant mutters, sounding more nervous than frustrated at Death's lack of empathy towards Emperor's predicament, "The Emperor may have a few in his closet that might keep him from being noticed.  But it's only a matter of time before one of those two spot him and wrangle him out."

"And you suggest running in there and frying will make this little rescue mission any easier?" Death muses while leaning against her scythe, "You may be a descent fighter, but you can barely outrun an old man."

"They're going to have to leave the room at some point to figure out how get the power back on," Hierophant mutters, "And since the entire base is dead for the moment, so's their teleportation system, which means it could take them a while to get to where the source of the blackout is, fix it, and make their way back here; plenty of time for us to rush in, grab Emperor, and get out of this place before they realize Tarot Cat left with half its deck missing."

"You and you're pacifistic attempts to rescue everyone...." Death sighs, though still sporting her bemused smirk.

Hajime noticed that communications between him and the WDS had suddenly cut off, insinuating something had caused a blackout which left him with an opportunity to stall on any reports of the Wily Star II's repairs and allow the Resistance time to recuperate.

His dragon mech's scanners picked up Magician, Hermit, and Strength's signal returning to the Star, though Strength's energy is barely noticeable, possibly from whatever shenanigans he was trying to cause within the SexStation.  He decides to leave the aftermath of his stubbornness to the rest of the card and goes back to monitoring the whereabouts of their new recruits, Fix-It Man and Paint-It Man.

After explaining everything to World, who appeared to be baffled and upset at the thought of Hajime having to owe WilyII for sending out robots despite not being labeled as his numbers, she reluctantly nods, knowing that any help is better than being stuck out, forced to work on something that could devastate the planet she and the other cards were designed to protect.  She can only be thankful the WDS was currently out of power, although she was still worried about Emperor still hiding somewhere in the command room, and Hierophant close by, trying to figure out a way to get to him without being caught.

"I suppose it makes sense, given how long it's taking for the Star to be repaired even with most of Hajime's Numbers working on the repairs," she sighs, "Alright.  I'll transfer the data for the Wily Star II's blueprints so you can help reassemble it."

The two ancient robots saluted her as she closes her eyes and focuses her third eye on their memory banks, shooting out a beam of energy that downloaded the schematics into their line of sight.

"Awesome!" Paint-It Man yips, "Let's get started before Dr. Wily II gets impatient and decides to abandon us like his predecessor before him!"

Fix-It Man nods just as eagerly as they rush off to assess and put their repair skills to the test.  Judgement pops out of the deck and floats towards World's ear.

"You sure you want to let them help?" she hisses, "This could be a trap to make Hajime do more work that'll get him antagonized by the Resistance."

"Well...if Hajime feels he can handle any consequences that arise from this, we should at least try to trust his decision," World sighs, "At least with the Resistance resting up from their fight in St. Acidburg, we won't have to worry about being spotted and attacked before our job is finished."

Judgement muffles a frustrated grunt as she leans back against her painted background and crosses her arms, still feeling unsure about this sudden change in plans.

While Chariot wasn't able to get into the source of the other hacker's location, he did manage to somehow uncover feeds from both the SexStation and Wily Star II, insinuating that enough cameras had been repaired so that they can keep watch of the cards' whereabouts without having to worry about WilyII realizing the old ruined lab is still occupied.

Everyone in that floating station looks sad...." Temperance mutters, looking towards the hallway cameras of the SexStation, "What do you think happened that took away their happiness...?"

Chariot stares at her, deciding not to enlighten her to the reason behind song she enjoyed hearing back at St. Acidburg.

"Do you think it's okay to be spying on the Resistance?" Erika asked, "If the old man was able to detect being hacked, what's stopping the Resistance from catching onto the same thing?"

"The way everyone is at the moment, I doubt they would be too in the mood to even notice," Chariot said, "At least for now, we should at least keep an eye on them and the Star while I try to reconnect the cameras back at the Station."

He then goes back to typing on the console to reestablish the camera feed, but quickly notices a problem, "You can't be serious!"

"What's wrong?" Erika asked.

"The screen keeps flashing this stupid message that the entire system is offline, cameras and everything!"

"Oh no!" Lovers squeals horrifically, "That means we'll never be able to keep watch on Mewick and Tabitha!"

"No way!  There's gotta be some way of making sure they're okay!" Erika yelps.

"Everything in this place is either rusted or busted beyond any kind of repair any of us would comprehend," Chariot grumbles, "I'll just have to keep trying to reconnect to the Station until someone fixes whatever caused them to go offline!"

He continues typing into the console, getting the same error message over and over again as he continues to wait for something to happen that will get them some kind of feed from the WDS.

(Just a quick recap for those who might have forgotten since my last post; Chariot, Sun, Temperance, and Hierophant are all materialized into their full, original size while everyone else left behind are still in card form)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1251 on: April 04, 2013, 05:52:17 AM
(What are you going to do with Berbil Jade and Berbil Joe?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1252 on: April 04, 2013, 06:03:21 AM
(I've been having a hard time finding reasons to continue their involvement, with Jade most likely wandering around with nothing to do and Joe still under Tron's control.  I'd have dealt with that situation, but I don't want to make it some quick fix that might not sit well with Tron.

Well, I can at least try to have Jade brighten someone's mood while struggling with her own dilemma :3)

Noticing some activity going on outside the quarantine, Berbil Jade heads out to find the Resistance had since returned from their earlier battle, but not in the happiest of moods.

It was clear whatever happened to Protoman Blues left a daunting, sour taste that no amount of brushing and drinking can wash away.  She decides to head off in search of Sakura, hoping to get some kind of news on the aftermath of the situation.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1253 on: April 04, 2013, 06:09:49 AM
(Well I kinda said that the R & D guys got the crystal thingy out and contained it in one of my Borock-bot updates.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1254 on: April 04, 2013, 06:12:40 AM
Tron suddenly got an idea.

Tron - "Light, you say... please close your eyes for a moment, else you might end up completely blind."

With that said he concentrated himself on the crystal, and in a quick moment, it began to shine with a quite purple light.
It was just enough to light up most of the room.

Wily II - "Ahh... so this is it." Said Wily when his eyes finally adjusted.

Tron - "Indeed, Lord Wily. This is the crystal... I actually thought of something a while back, which might enable me to get a new body and a something extra, but for that... we need power in this base of yours."

Wily II - "Yes. That is most vital matter to take care off right now. Come with me... your purple light should help out greatly."

Tron - "After you, Lord Wily."

(So yeah. I'll let Wily handle the next thing, since now that Tron provided the source of some light, they need to figure out how to fix the power.

Oh, and White-Jet... Berbij Joe is still under Tron's control? Can you tell me where he is right now/what's his general status. Or at least direct me to the exact post that states it? We might be able to figure something out for him... otherwise, he'll have to wait for, I dunno, Tron's eventual demise... however it will happen.

Scratch that, it seems Sakura answered the problem. It's fine with me that way. Tron will have crapload more things to control later... maybe.
 As for the Cards... let's just say for now they are safe, but that also depends on Wily's next post, because who knows. We might just notice them.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1255 on: April 04, 2013, 06:31:49 AM
(Ah....  I guess I either missed or forgot the post.  Okay, well let's just say Joe decided to follow Jade to just out of curiosity of the way everyone's been feeling since they last saw the Resistance)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1256 on: April 04, 2013, 06:32:33 AM
(Kay I'll add that into my next update.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1257 on: April 04, 2013, 06:49:17 AM
After a relaxing shower, RMZX felt renewed.

He decided to go back to the holosuite.

RMZX - "I think its time to relax. Lets see... Ohh harem mode? Well, if given my refined tastes, I'm sure it'll work out."

RMZX tapped some stuff and the Holosuite read his mind. He closed his eyes as he was surrounded by his idea of beautiful women.

RMZX - "Lock the door please, I'm going to be in here a while."

Suddenly everything got... clingy.

RMZX - "Uhh... okay I changed my mine, let me out?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1258 on: April 04, 2013, 03:26:12 PM
(Given Emperor is still a card, and we are in a purple light, nope, doubt I'll notice anything. 8D)

Dr. Wily II can't help but orge at the glowing crystal, now glowing with a soft purple light that's just enough to see one's hand in front of one's face. He really wanted to thoroughly examine the crystal, but as pointed out by his new ally, power is indeed needed.

DWII - Why thank you Tron. For starters, we should head for the Generator Labs. Which is down in the basement. 5 levels down.

Dr. Wily II puts on a sheepish smile, and he slowly exits the control room with Tron by his side, and leads the way to the stairs heading for the lower levels.

(So... Just to clear something up, the underground factory is further down, below the Generator Labs.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1259 on: April 04, 2013, 04:22:17 PM
It was hard to believe that what was in front of them was a city not long beforehand. Debris was scattered everywhere, large buildings that touched the sky before now crumbled below the earth as the surrounding foliage was in danger of being crushed by collapsing walls. Sure, the Resistance may have been victorious against Wily, but at what cost? St. Acidburg was no more. Sure, they could rebuild it in time, but it wouldn't quite be the same. There was no feeling of life in the city anymore, and there were no sounds to accompany that life. The only noise that was made was the crashing of crumbled buildings falling to the ground, the sounds of a city in its death throes.

"This is... this is horrible..." HeatGabumon said solemnly.

"It is... but..." Taylor hesitated.

"But what?"

"I don't know... I want to remain neutral in this... and Sapph's creating his own little faction..." she explained. "But if this is the result of Wily's actions... I don't know if I can stand by Sapph."

"What are you getting at?" the Digimon inquired.

"We may end up joining the Resistance at some point. Which means that we might have to fight Sapph as well. Are you okay with that, buddy?"

HeatGabumon looked in Taylor's eyes, and the determination in his eyes matched her own. "If that's what happens, then so be it," he replied resolutely. "I don't want to see anyone suffer, or anywhere be destroyed like this. I can't smell any life left here; it's nothing but desolation, destruction, and death. No place should have to suffer like this one has. It's why I'm your partner, Talyn; we share these same ideals, don't we?"

Taylor nodded and grinned a bit. "Aye, that is true... So what next?"

"We should get supplies for the space station, of course."

"Good idea. Though we may have to part ways with Sapph down the road, there's no point in doing so now... I just hope he doesn't feel like we're betraying him..." Taylor replied, mumbling the last part just loudly enough for HeatGabumon to hear.

"It'll be for the best; the safety of the land comes first. We've always known this."

"I know... anyways, let's get going." The two returned to the ship and left to resume their task.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1260 on: April 04, 2013, 10:41:25 PM
“Urggh my head.”  Sakura yawned groggily.

She was currently in the sick bay and felt like she went through one of Hitomi’s marathons through the former Sparkvanian territory trying to avoid land mines.

Sakura tried getting up but she found that she was dizzy and a little disoriented with her fever still persisting.  Her mind felt a bit foggy and her eyes hadn’t fully adjusted just yet, but she knew that someone had put her in her peach pajamas.  As her vision got clearer she spotted another occupant in one of the beds across from her, with red spiky hair.  

She blinked a couple of times to see if she was seeing what she thought was seeing.  After confirming that she wasn’t seeing things she got out of her with a burst of energy.  She tripped once before she reached the other bed but it didn’t stop her from reaching her destination.  When she got a better looks at the occupant her eyes widen and began to tear up.

The person in the bed was definitely Protoman Blues.   He was deeply sleeping and breathing slowly with a blanket covering most of his body.  His arms were outside of the blanket wrapped up in bandages along with what Sakura saw of his upper chest confirmed that he was at least shirtless.  There was also a small towel on his head, which Sakura assumed was because he caught the fever that all the humans affected by the Frenzy Waves caught along with more towels and a bucket of water on the side table.

Sakura slowly reached for PB’s hand and gripped it.  When she felt his hand and warm in her hand she began to cry even more.

“It's not a dream.”  Sakura whispered to herself as her tears were streaming more and more “He’s actually here.”

Sakura cried to herself for a few minutes not noticing the door opening and someone coming in.  She did not notice the entrant standing there for a second before moving something to the front of the beds.   She certainly didn’t notice the individual approaching her until they put their hand on her shoulder.
Sakura lifted her head to see it was Asch next to her.

“Are you okay?” Asch asked softly.

“I-I’m fine.” Sakura sniffed “Just relieved that this is real.”

Asch kneeled down to Sakura’s level and hugged her while she cried more into his shirt.  They stayed like this for a few minutes until Sakura was finished crying and moves out of Asch’s arms.

“How long have I been asleep?” Sakura asks as she gets up.

“About 8 hours or so.” Asch replied while helping Sakura back to the bed she was sleeping in.

“I see and I guess PB has been asleep all this time?” Sakura guessed sitting down on the bed.

“He has, though that’s to be expected.”  Asch said as he pushed the cart he brought in between Sakura and the empty bed next to hers and PB’s with the cart making a makeshift table as he sat down in the empty bed.  On the cart was a pot of hot soup with a ladle, a few bowls, and spoons.

“Has he been having nightmares?” Sakura asked as she took the ladle to get some soup.

“Yeah I think he’s been having some crazy ass nightmares.  Every hour and a half to 2 hours he’s been muttering some things I can’t make out and sweating bullets.  

The only thing I can do in that situation was replace the towel on his head and wait for him to calm down.” Asch sighed “The poor guy has been suffering.”

“I was afraid of that” Sakura sighed as well. “PB can heal really fast from physical wounds, but it’ll take while for him to recover mentally and emotionally.”

“We’ll just have to help him recover, all of us will.” Asch said with determination.

“Of course we will, but it won’t be easy.” Sakura cautioned “PB can be the crutch we lean on when we feel down, but he won’t let people know that he himself has a problem or becomes depressed with something, even if we all can see it.”

“Why is that?” Asch wondered.

“He feels that since he can solve everyone else’s problems that he has to solve his own on his own.  It’s a good philosophy in theory but in practice it’s very hard to fight off your own demons, especially with something this horribly traumatizing.”  Sakura sighed.

“I guess the only thing we can do is try to help him as much as we can and give him time, even if he doesn’t want us to.” Asch recommended.

“That’s all we can do really.” Sakura agreed.

As they came to this conclusion the sickbay door opened to allow two very familiar Berbils to enter the room.

“Warrior of the Grove of Memories awake?” Berbil Jade asked.

“Oh it’s you!” Sakura squeed as she ran over to both Berbils and hugged them.

“You always hug these guys every time you see them, don’t you?” Asch asked with a smile on his face.

“PB does it all the time too, heck even Wily II would!” Sakura cried happily as she continued to hug them.

“I figured as much.” Asch laughed “Not that I blame you, they are pretty damn cute.”

“Berbils are very accustomed to this treatment.” Berbil Joe stated.

“I guess you would have to be considering you guys are a race of really adorable mechanical teddy bears.” Asch smiled.

“Berbils wish to request something.” Berbil Jade piped up.

“What is it?” Sakura asked curiously as she let go of the Berbils.

“We wish to know the events that have come to pass before the Resistance returned to their base and the current state of the One Who Holds the Sword of Omens.” said Berbil Joe

Both Sakura and Asch frowned as they were reminded of the current situation.

“I guess it’s only fair that you guys should know what’s going on now, since Berbil Joe has been out of commission due to Tron’s treachery and Jade has been taking care of him.” Sakura sighed.

“How do you know that?” Asch asked surprised by the revelation of Berbil Joe’s previous condition.

“Borock-bot witnessed it, and when we fuse we can pretty much read each other’s minds and know what the other knows.” Sakura said as she picked up Berbil Jade and walked to the bed next to PB’s sitting down. "There's also been some weird things that have been happening while we were getting the engine part from the ISS."

“I guess that makes sense, that explains why he’s making a report for everyone.” Asch sighed while picking up Berbil Joe and sat in the bed “While we’re at it there was something weird happen when we returned to the base that I should tell you about.”

“That would be a good idea.” Sakura nodded.

The four of them spent the next few moments recounting the events thus far and putting together the pieces of the puzzle that Tron, or Thron as Sakura learned, had scattered.  The Berbils also told them of their situation while Sakura and Asch finished their soup.

“So this Thron has joined Wily II and the world is in even more danger.” Sakura surmised.

“Yeah and you, PB, and maybe some other people have to go see that Wildgun dude to figure out how to stop them.” Asch replied.

“Well in the current situation we can’t even do that right now, not to mention we don’t know when PB is going to be back to top condition.” Sakura sighed. “I’m also worried about the Berbils in the WDS, there’s no way we can save them anytime soon with how guarded it is.”

“I don’t even want to try to think about that right now, there’s just too much to handle right now.” Asch said looking down.

“Berbils in WDS will be fine.” Berbil Joe responded “Berbils attempt to liberate some and Berbil’s resourcefulness and adaptability are proficient.”

“Let’s hope they can hold out until we can come up with a plan then.” Sakura affirmed.

“That is all Berbil’s ask.” Berbil Jade nodded.

Suddenly they heard PB tossing and turning while muttering to himself in his sleep.  He was sweating profusely and had a look of agony on his face.

“PB mind must be really tormenting him now.” Asch said as Sakura and Berbil Jade got up and walked over to PB.  Sakura lifted up Berbil Jade to the little table with the towels as Sakura took off the towel on PB’s head and stroked his head lightly with her hand.

“It’s okay PB, I’m here now.” Sakura said softly as Berbil Jade gave her one of the wet towels and Sakura placed it on PB’s head.

After a few moments PB calmed down again as he returned to the state Sakura found him in when she woke up.

“That’s about the 5th time he’s done that all night.” Asch sighed as he and Berbil Joe walked over  “Zeta helped me the first 2 times before she had to go rest, then Borock-bot had to help me when he stopped by the 3rd time he did it, and he did it again about an hour before I left to get the soup Borock-bot made.”

“So this is what has been happening to him.” Sakura muttered “I’ll help you take care of him now.”

“You don’t have to do that Sakura, you should keep resting.” Asch said as he put Berbil Joe on the bed.

“Temperature of Warrior of the Grove of Memories higher than normal healthy temperature, rest recommended.” Berbil Jade agreed.

“I know I should rest, but I haven’t seen PB in so long and I want to help him as much as I can.” Sakura said determined.

“Alright you can help.”  Asch sighed “But only because it’s not that physically strenuous, you missed PB so much, and I like talking to you.”

“Thank you.” Sakura smiled a little.

The four of them sat there watching PB and conversing a little until they all fell asleep at PB’s bedside.

(Next time the part I've been waiting to write for a while.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1261 on: April 04, 2013, 10:53:13 PM
RMZX - "Oh come on, door open please!"

The door to the holosuite was locked, RMZX was trapped inside with a harem of overly clingy and jealous women. He felt that if he didn't get out soon, he would be ripped apart.

RMZX - "Override! Override! Holograms off! Door OPEN!"

Nothing seemed to be working...

RMZX - "Uhh... stop?"

The holograms shut off and the door opened. RMZX toppled out of the room, he gave a sigh of relief and fell to the ground.

RMZX - "Never again... never again..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1262 on: April 05, 2013, 06:17:24 AM
Seeing the trio making their way towards the exit of the command room, Hierophant starts to move down the hallway he hid behind, keeping watch of the movements to make sure he was heading in the opposite direction of corner they would be turning to to get to the nearest stairwell.  Death continues to follow after him, once again having nothing better to do, and not having the full potential to at least give the old man something to soil his pants with.  Plus, despite the pure enjoyment of the dark sensation billowing from the object uncovered by Hierophant's staff, she knew it was best not to attempt something she would later regret.

The winding hallway was a lot longer than he originally thought, most likely due to the amount of room needed to house all those wires, sockets and monitors that make up the majority of the control room.  Then again, it was probably best that the hallway would be this long if only so either cards would avoid being caught by the newcomers who may not have been completely up to date on who still remained befriended to WilyII even after he declared war on the entire city.

They eventually reach a two-way split, greeted by the entrance to the Aquamarine lab while the two hallways led to different directions, the left leading to another venture into the darkness of walls and ceilings while the right appeared to have a door similar to the stairwell he entered back when he was still in card form.  Still unsure of which direction the trio would heading in after leaving the command room, Hierophant heads into the Aquamarine Lab, deciding to wait until they head into the stairwell before trying again to get into the Command Room and get Emperor out.

The area looked to have been ransacked as several security bots laid motionless around a seemingly endless area of water tanks, all of which barren of any marine robots that would most likely be tossed in there for function tests and what not.  This probably would be the best place to wash off the oil, but Hierophant worries that the approaching occupants outside the room would hear splashing and prod them to investigate, so he decides to continue camping out near the entrance and wait for them to leave before doing anything else.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1263 on: April 05, 2013, 07:15:01 AM
RMZX got up, his body was weak but that was just from all the yanking.

RMZX - "I wonder if... anybody is up yet."

He slowly walked around, not realizing he was walking in circles, confused and a bit delirious.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1264 on: April 05, 2013, 03:37:59 PM
"I don't know... I want to remain neutral in this... and Sapph's creating his own little faction..." she explained. "But if this is the result of Wily's actions... I don't know if I can stand by Sapph."

"What are you getting at?" the Digimon inquired.

"We may end up joining the Resistance at some point. Which means that we might have to fight Sapph as well. Are you okay with that, buddy?"
(You know, I can make this happen, with you fighting Sapph, with Sapph's approval of what I have planned of course. [eyebrow])

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1265 on: April 05, 2013, 03:50:52 PM
(You're up to something, you crazy old man! XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1266 on: April 05, 2013, 03:58:04 PM
(It's what I do best!! [eyebrow])

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1267 on: April 05, 2013, 05:12:43 PM
(You know, I can make this happen, with you fighting Sapph, with Sapph's approval of what I have planned of course. [eyebrow])
(I plan on using this to trigger a Digivolution, actually. Whether it's the true one or a rather dark one... remains to be seen. [eyebrow])

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1268 on: April 05, 2013, 05:25:32 PM
(*smacks* HAVING A MOMENT OF EVIL GLORY HERE)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1269 on: April 05, 2013, 06:58:26 PM
(*rubs head* owww....)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1270 on: April 06, 2013, 08:30:34 AM
PBPB awoke naked next to Vixy in bed, feeling on top of the world. Last night's mental torment of dealing with her psychic link was all but a memory, lost amidst the healing radiance of Vixy. While she could feel the torment in PB's mind still raging on, her focus was now stronger than ever and she was able to block it out. She got out of bed and walked over to the window.

"Whoa. Whatever was in Vixy's sexy glow last night really did the trick! I feel incredible!" PBPB thought to herself while staring out into space. She could feel all her mystical energies returned to her. Her fever was completely gone. A sly smile appeared on her face as she raised her hand in the air.

"AWAKEN, ESSENCE OF ZARINAR!! COME TO YOUR DARK MISTRESS!" she yelled out. Suddenly she was surrounded by a shroud of darkness as new clothes magically appeared on her. A black short skirt with a red trim appeared first, followed by black shoes with long dark red leggings. Then a small black mid drift top with a red colored design appeared along with lengthy red fishnet gloves covered by actual black gloves. Finally a traditional black witches hat appear on her head followed by her standard sunglasses. Her staff appeared in front of her as she grabbed it and twirled it around as a long  black cape with red interior flowed from her neck, finished with a broach in the shape of her sunglasses emerged around her neck. She finished posing before hearing applause.

"That was quite the magical girl show, Bluesy-chan!" Vixy said while applauding her.

"It's all thanks to you, Vixy! I don't know what you did, but I've regained my focus. My fever's gone and my mystical powers are back!" PBPB responded with a smile on her face. "Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues is BACK, BABY!"

"I'm happy you're feeling better! I love your new outfit!" Vixy uttered while getting out of bed.

"One of the great joys of magic is summoning your wardrobe by thought alone! Well I guess I should head to Ops and assess the situation!" PBPB said while beginning to head for the door before Vixy's hand grabbed hers.

"You don't have to leave yet, do you. I thought since you're feeling better and all..." Vixy slyly said while wrapping her arms over PBPB's shoulders.

"Welllllllllllll it's still early. Night shift should have it covered for another hour or three..." PBPB said while turning around.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1271 on: April 06, 2013, 08:43:58 AM
(Okay I have 2 questions

1. What is PBPB's outfit a reference to?

and 2. Is it kinda wrong that I feel a little weirded out by this scene simply because Vixy is technically one of PBPB's moms?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1272 on: April 06, 2013, 08:50:31 AM
(#1. Not really a reference to anything. Just a design I had in my mind for her. She'll probably throw on the DMG's outfit at some point!
#2. PBPB doesn't really have a mom or dad since she was created out of PB's DNA using Hitomi's god-like powers. Her only true relative is PB, whom she views more as a brother.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1273 on: April 06, 2013, 08:51:22 AM
(Fair enough.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1274 on: April 06, 2013, 08:52:12 AM
RMZX's head was killing him, so much so that he was starting to see things.

As he stumbled around, he went into what he saw as a bedroom (really the comm deck.), and laid down on the "Bed" (Really an uncomfortable computer panel with lots of knobs and switches and [parasitic bomb]).

RMZX - "Ohh... is this the massage bed... let me turn it on."

RMZX tapped a button and was out like a light. That switch emitted a loud BEEP throughout the Sexstation whilst RMZX rolled off onto the floor, hardly feeling it after that brush with death in the HoloSuite.