Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394136

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1175 on: April 01, 2013, 09:42:13 PM
(I like it but you should probably do this after the Zero Joe incident.)
(The god mode is not planned to appear yet, so don't worry about that. This is merely setup for things to come, or at least it's supposed to be.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1176 on: April 01, 2013, 09:50:45 PM
(Okay then.)

"The hell is going on!?" Asch shouted at the woman.

"Hell if I know, I never saw this ghost lady before." Zeta said confused.

"How can you be sure it's a ghost?" Asch questioned.

Borock-bot was the only one who walked up to the maiden.

"Good evening Ms. Maiden, what news do you bring?" Borock-bot asked.

(Just so you know both PB and Sakura are out and Asch is carrying Sakura.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1177 on: April 01, 2013, 10:18:08 PM
RMZX - "Okay, i'm obviously seeing things now."

RMZX pretended that the Ghost lady wasn't real and went to the comm deck.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1178 on: April 01, 2013, 10:21:40 PM
"How can you be seeing things if we're all seeing it?" Asch asked incredulously.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1179 on: April 01, 2013, 10:24:59 PM
RMZX - "Huh? Well... I'm seeing flying tacos. And as such I feel that I'm a little... delirious from not eating for so long. So I'm going to go get some food."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1180 on: April 01, 2013, 10:29:20 PM
"Don't worry I'll put it in my report that I'm making for everyone." Said Borock-bot.

"Report?" Asch asked.

"I don't know." Zeta shrugged.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1181 on: April 01, 2013, 10:34:37 PM
(Got it. Okay, time to bring the message. And darn it, RMZX. It's like you are trying to not be plot related. And here I stopped your leave on purpose.)

The Maiden - "Please calm yourself, everyone and listen."

Asch - "Fine. But this better be good."

The Maiden - "My message is adressed to all of you, and especially to those called Protoman Blues and Sakura... however, as it appears they are currently... absent, so to speak, I will relay this message to you."

Zeta - "Get to the point, ghost lady."

The Maiden - "I am a servant of The Observer and together with my brother, The Destroyer, we maintain balance in all of the universes that exist. Including this one."

Borock-Bot - "A multiverse..."

The Maiden - "However, as we are now, we cannot interfere much in the affairs of any world, however recent developments here, on your universe, has lead to us take some kind of action. Your nemesis, Dr. Wily II, has teamed up with The Dark Ruler - Th'R'Onn who's currently inhabiting a weak body of a poor human called Kharaxel.

Zeta - "So I take it, this Thron... or whatever is bad news?"

The Maiden - "Very much so. He and Dr. Wily II are trying to break through dimensions, as well as bring Th'R'Onn a better stronger body. If anything of the sort happens, then he'll be unstoppable."

Asch - "Great. Just what we needed."

The Maiden - "The Observer believes, that Sakura and Protoman Blues should be able to aquire powers, which could eradicate Th'R'Onn for good. You need to find a man named Abraham Wildgun. He knows of a way... and he can teach those two, and anyone else who's capable. You just need to tell him everything I told you."

The Maiden began to disappear.

The Maiden - "And remember... the power is called... Light Bringing."

And so, The Maiden disappeared completely.

-----

In a blank, white space. Sat a man in a verry expensive looking chair. Beisde him stood a man, dressed in black. Finally, a woman they've been waiting for arrived.

Main in Black - "Finally!"

Man in the chair - "The Maiden... so, how did it go?"

The Maiden - "I think it went excellent, Observer. I stirred up the Dark One and the "heroes" are in such situation, that they'll probably seek out the Light Bringing."

The Observer fixed his position in the chair.

The Observer - "Destroyer, Maiden... the time draws near. We shall soon witness, if those two humans, or perhaps not only them, achieve the required step in their evolution."

The Destroyer- - "Heh heh. Once that [tornado fang]er Th'R'Onn leaves Wily's side again, it's time to make my move."

The Observer - "Indeed. You will give him the Trans-Universe Equation. With it... the last step will be complete.

The Maiden - "This experiment of yours... I wonder what will lay at the end of it?"

The Observer - "If everything goes well...

"It will be death."

(So yeah. This is pretty much, the end of my setup. Say good by to those guys for now, because for some time you won't be seeing them. Also, I will wait a bit for others (especially Sakura) to do something, and then Tron is going to have his reunion with Wily.
And no, this is not me trying to steal Wily's spotlight as a main villain, it's just something I've decided to do spice things up and add a bit of this, whatchimacallit, mystery. )

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1182 on: April 01, 2013, 10:37:41 PM
(Well I could relate this to the Shuffle Alliance Crest Marks.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1183 on: April 01, 2013, 10:42:32 PM
(Sure, Sakura. I actually kind of forgot that was established, but it could work. So yeah, if you want to, then go ahead.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1184 on: April 01, 2013, 10:44:27 PM
(Okay so far both Sakura and Zeta have those marks on them, I'll write something about this later because I think my mom is going to pick up my computer and I have to think about this.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1185 on: April 01, 2013, 10:45:02 PM
(Got it. Okay, time to bring the message. And darn it, RMZX. It's like you are trying to not be plot related. And here I stopped your leave on purpose.)

(He's just a little weary of magical glowing beings talking to him and such, I mean he did just have a bad dream and such, besides, he can have everybody else fill him in.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1186 on: April 01, 2013, 10:47:02 PM
(Okay. I guess it makes sense. Sorry.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1187 on: April 01, 2013, 11:00:27 PM
(Nah, its cool.)

Posted on: April 01, 2013, 03:48:35 PM
RMZX walked back to where the others were, small bag of chips in hand.

RMZX - "Oh, I guess I missed the speech, ohh well, I guess it can't be helped. And before you ask, yes I saw it too, I just didn't want to be around it. Anyway, mind telling me what happened?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1188 on: April 01, 2013, 11:16:13 PM
"Eh the ghost lady came to tell us the entire multiverse is in danger from Baldy II and some dude named Thron and we have to find Mr. Drunk Gun so that he can tell us a way to give Saki, PB, and some other people this super special awesome power to stop them or we're [tornado fang]'d." Zeta summarized.

"How can you be so calm about this Zeta?" Asch questioned

"Well we can't do anything about it right now with everyone needing a rest.  Besides I don't think anything can be 'unstoppable.'" Zeta replied.

"If you say so." Asch sighed. "We should get Sakura and PB to the sick bay soon."

"Yes we should, but before that Mr.RMZX has anything happen here while we were away?" asked Borock-bot

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1189 on: April 01, 2013, 11:32:58 PM
RMZX - "D-did you say the sick bay? Uhh... maybe they should rest in their... private quarters? Do they even have those? But uhh... don't go in the sick bay."

RMZX was pale and shaky, he hadn't taken care of Akai's lifeless body yet and didn't want anybody to see it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1190 on: April 01, 2013, 11:37:07 PM
"Well Ms. PBPB and Mr.Fexni can rest in their private quarters, however Mr.PB must recover in the sick bay and it would be a good idea for Ms. Sakura to rest there as well." Borock-bot said "and there are multiple sick bays regardless, but something seems to have happen here and it is important that you tell us."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1191 on: April 01, 2013, 11:42:20 PM
RMZX - "Umm... uhh, don't you guys have some sort of mind reading power? I don't want to say it..."

RMZX grew more agitated until he passed out due to panicking.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1192 on: April 01, 2013, 11:51:37 PM
"Right, Mr.Asch, Ms. Zeta help the others take Ms. Sakura and Mr. PB to Sickbay 2." Borock-bot ordered.

"Okay but what about him." Zeta asked pointing to RMZX's unconscious body.

"I'll take him to my quarters and talk to him in private when he wakes up, he seems to have passed out in a state of shock." Borock-bot replied.

"Okay then, to Sickbay 2 everyone!" Zeta said as they headed for Sickbay 2 while Borock-bot picked up RMZX and took him to his quarters.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1193 on: April 01, 2013, 11:58:37 PM
As RMZX was unconscious, he dreamed the same dream as before. Though the immense source of power he saw was closer, and seemed was just barely out of reach. He regained consciousness before grabbing it though.

RMZX - "Ohh... my aching head, those dreams... they haunt me."

RMZX looked around.

RMZX - "Hey, I don't know this room..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1194 on: April 02, 2013, 12:06:46 AM
"Ah you finally woke up." Borock-bot replied as he stopped typing his report and turned to face RMZX "You are currently located in my private quarters."

Borock-bot's quarters were quite simple containing his Capsule for recovering his systems, a laptop, a bed, closet full of clothes and costumes, and a bookcase full of books on various things such as White Magic, manuals for raising Pokemon, and manga. 

"Now you mind telling me what's wrong you seem quite spooked." Borock-bot asked.

(Yes Borock-bot is a otaku.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1195 on: April 02, 2013, 12:23:11 AM
RMZX - "Its.... regarding Akai.... she's dead. Her Power supply failed... She died in the sick bay."

RMZX took a deep breath.

RMZX - "Well, she gave me her backup... but I'm reluctant to use it, I don't want to have her die again... I've been dreaming that she's angry at me, for whatever reason, and then followed up by that... I keep seeing this glistening source of power. I feel like I can reach out to it but as soon as I get close enough I wake up. Sorry if I'm not making much sense."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1196 on: April 02, 2013, 12:47:04 AM
"I see, I was afraid something had happen to Ms. Akai." Borock-bot sighed.

"She was a Light Corp Waifu bot correct?  I'm terribly sorry for what happen and I certainly don't blame your reluctance.  Light Corp was only concened about making money by taking advantage of some of the lonely nerd populace rather than making them happy.

To maximize their profit they cut corners when they make their robots so that the consumer would buy more robots to replace them when they broke down.  Eventually people realized this horrible scheme and demanded recompense but Light Corp decided to sell the company to avoid admiting their mistakes.  When I saw these sorry excuses for robots I felt quite sorry for them.  I heard some nasty rumors about the fate of some Waifu bots, breaking down in the middle of the street committing suicide when the person that bought them ignored them and even turning Maverick on some occasion due to faulty programming.

It was truely a shame, some people didn't even think they were alive and thought of them as objects.  But it's obvious from your reaction that this idea is not true.

I know you may not want to bring Akai more pain, but at the same time she truly loved you and wanted to make you happy.  You are very fortunate that Akai gave you that backup, it'll be possible to bring her back.  If you do choose to do so my creator Sakura can reinforce the new body so that this tragedy does not happen for the same reasons when she recovers from the battle earlier.  However I know this is a hard decision and only you can make it.

As for your nightmares, I'm afraid I don't have a anwser for that."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1197 on: April 02, 2013, 01:04:26 AM
(Haha, I love how Lightcorp has turned from a minor throwaway name I used because Light is opposite of Wily into a seedy corporation that only cared about money.)

RMZX - "Well, I left the backup at home so it wouldn't get damaged. I think if anything I just want her to have peace. I'm not even sure if the backup is functional, I wouldn't want to get my hopes up just to find out that the disc is completely blank or succumbed to disc rot."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1198 on: April 02, 2013, 01:06:36 AM
(I couldn't help it with the crappy materials the Light Corp bots were made of.)

"I understand, but if you change your mind you do have the option to do so." Said Borock-bot.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1199 on: April 02, 2013, 01:13:53 AM
RMZX - "Well, alright. Anyway, how do you think they're doing?"