(BUT MY NETWORK!! O^O)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1152 on: March 31, 2013, 08:44:19 AM
(Very nicely done Sakura. SOON I WILL BE FREE!! And I'll try to write my part tomorrow. Brain is fried from work! :D)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1153 on: March 31, 2013, 08:44:57 AM
(I'm sure you'll find a way to fix it doc.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1154 on: March 31, 2013, 09:07:46 AM
Dr. Wily II managed to reboot his console after some agonising minutes of cursing and swearing. He started up diagnostics, and the results are a bit disturbing. Not only did someone managed to hack into his network, that someone managed to disable the firewall AND defeat Null Man. Dr. Wily II stared in shock at the findings, and proceeded to try to recover as much of Null Man's data as possible that's still salvageable.

DWII - Grr... Whoever that person is... Will pay... Hopefully I can still recover information about this hacker from Null Man... And I need a new firewall that's NOT a glass dome...

Dr. Wily II scratched his head in frustration as he sets up a new firewall around his network, making sure that no hackers can enter again in the future. What better than a stainless-steel dome!? After preliminary testing, and installing some more updates to his console, Dr. Wily II restarted his systems, and everything loaded up to it's previous state, with the video feeds from the Wily Star II, and above St. Acidburg.

DWII - When I find the hacker... AND I WILL!! *shakes fist*

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1155 on: March 31, 2013, 09:37:16 AM
The control room suddenly dims as most of the monitors collecting feed from the WDS' many cameras suddenly distorted into electrical snowstorms that almost deafened the otherwise dead silent atmosphere.

Erika and Lovers almost jumped out of their cards while Sun cried in shock from the sudden onslaught of the static noise and Chariot tries to cover his ears despite his helmet blocking the attempt.

"Aw....  I was enjoying that song...." Temperance moans as she had been drawn to the situation in St. Acidburg purely by the blissfulness of the song being played.

Chariot pushes her out of the way and tries to reconnect to the cameras in the WDS, but each attempt only resulted in an "Access Denied" blaring over the still deafening noise.

"You'd think since these two are almost one in the same, they'd have some kind of relationship other than a number slapped to their names!" Erika shouts while she and Leo covered their ears with their fingers.

"Wadda we do!?" Lovers cries while clinging to Giuseppe's back, "Mewick and Tabitha are still in that mean old man's place!  I don't wanna imagine what'll happen to them if he or those mean wobots find them!"

Chariot eventually writes up a command that shuts off all the monitors except for the one near the console.

"Well...at least it'll give us time to think," he groans while muddling through the desktop for an alternative to re-establishing the feed from the WDS' cameras.  But each file he found had a password or foolproof barrier that only the original Wily would know how to crack.

"Wait a minute, didn't that paint bucket robot mention something about someone else hacking into the WDS?" Erika asks, "Maybe if we can find where that hacker is, we'll be able to reconnect the cameras and keep watch of Hierophant, Death and Emperor!"

Chariot continues to stare at the screen a moment, mulling over the possibility of said hacker noticing and trying to shut them out.  But considering every other option was useless without either the original Wily or some kind of hint that is still intact, there didn't seem to be any other choice.

"It's worth trying...." he sighs before digging through each program to try and locate spy on the hacker responsible for breaking into the WDS' network.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1156 on: March 31, 2013, 09:39:38 AM
Grapp Leomon, Cyberdramon, and Tankdramon had collected all the stray data of their defeated comrades, as well as unintentionally gathering some of Null Man's data, before retreating from the internet to the League Stadium's Network. All 3 of them let out a sigh as they reverted to their child forms: Gazimon, Monodramon, and Commandramon.

"Let's inspect the damages..." Gazimon sighed, looking at all the other digimon there before a big screen appeared on the nework, linked to the control room of the station...

Impmon, who was front and center, watching the monitor, sighed. "Half of ya got blasted ta bits of data, huh?" The purple digimon asked, rolling his head. "Either the network was loaded with viruses, or there was one hell of an anti-virus program." He said, rubbing his temples.

"Not so much an anti-virus as some weird-ass, home-made digimon... I think..." Commandramon said. "Called itself Nullllllll... Mon?"

"No, he said Null Man, Dumbass." Monodramon corrected, smacking Commandramon on the back of the head.

"Both of ya shut up. It's time to kick back and wait for the boss."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1157 on: March 31, 2013, 09:57:08 AM
"All that work to get up here, and now we have to go back DOWN?" Taylor said with a sigh.

"Well it'll have to be done, I suppose..." HeatGabumon added.

Taylor looked around quickly, a thought having just occurred to her. "Who will watch the base while we're gone to make sure no one takes it?" she asked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1158 on: March 31, 2013, 10:01:43 AM
Sapph grinned under his head-wrappings. "Well, for starters, it'll be easier to go up and down now, since the teleporters here are active, and there are plenty of transport crafts in the hangar." He said, stretching. "As for who would watch the place, well, they should be back in the network right about now." He said, his digivice sounding at that moment.

"Boss, they've come back successful." Impmon's voice came. "Buuuut you're gonna have to reconfigure about half of 'em."

"... Well, that's not good..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1159 on: March 31, 2013, 10:08:15 AM
"We have teleporters?" Taylor replied incredulously. "Just how much work did you do while we slept?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1160 on: March 31, 2013, 10:15:01 AM
"All I was doing was getting all the systems reactivated. And I have the floor plans and schematics for this place downloaded to my digivice." Sapph answered, showing Mirby a map. "Considering this place was built to hold regular competitions in, it's not really that big of a surprise that there are teleporters in here." He continued, tapping his chin. "Though, with getting fresh supplies, it'd probably be better to use a ship."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1161 on: March 31, 2013, 10:55:24 AM
"Well good thing we have one! I mean, we're talking about that mech that got us here, right?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1162 on: March 31, 2013, 02:24:54 PM
Medic Man has been in the Medical Labs for a while, observing the vital signs of the mummified boforte ever since boforte's fiasco with hallunciations. While looking through the numbers, the console blinked a small icon on-screen, a chibi Dr. Wily II head with wiggling eyebrows. Medic Man assessed the icon, and a long string of data and numbers ran on screen, with a small message in the background.

"Medic Man, the following is remnants of Null Man. I need you to analyze the remnants, and see if you can extract any information on who was the one responsible for his destruction. Report your findings once you are done. And if possible, please rebuild him."

Medic Man giggled and jumped in joy at some data analysis... It has been a while. Scanning through all the data will take some time though. Medic Man paused the data stream, and went over to check on the mummified boforte, still unconscious. As a precaution, Medic Man injected boforte with some robo-sedative, thus more quiet time for data analysis. One last check to ensure the door is locked, and Medic Man went back to the console to decode the data stream.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1163 on: April 01, 2013, 12:36:18 AM
RMZX closely admired the control deck, watching it flashing and doing all sorts of stuff, watching it closely as he drifted asleep. As he slept he slowly fell into a dream.

He dreamt Akai was angry at him for letting her die, though it might have been emotions welling up, that passed after a while, and suddenly he saw a source of unbelivable power, he felt as if he could get close to it, but the source kept moving away as he got close.

He awoke confused and teary eyed, he dried his eyes and continued waiting for the signal.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1164 on: April 01, 2013, 02:26:51 AM
Sapph had started leading the way back to the control room. "Well, there is that. But, like I said, there are a bunch of transport ship in the hangar. So we could also use those. I'm fairly certain that there's still fuel up here."

After quite a bit of walking, they entered the control room. "Alright, what are the damages?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1165 on: April 01, 2013, 10:36:06 AM
"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Protoman Blues yelled out as he unleashed another Bluesmehameha Strike at the newly empowered Super Heart Confident Vixy. However the power of said blast was diminished by Sakura's song. Super Heart Confident Vixy easily backhanded the blast away into the sky before firing another volley of rapid fire hearts from her giant arm cannon. Even though PB was quick to summon his Blues Shield to defend himself, the power of the hearts forced him from the sky to the top of a building. He was using every ounce of his strength to keep himself standing against Vixy's new powerful attack. As the blast stopped, Super Heart Confident Vixy appeared directly in front of Protoman Blues with her newly acquired speed. She then kicked his shield, sending PB flying off the building and into another one. Still stunned, PB managed to summon the Sword of Omens back to his hand and charged directly at her.

"Forgive me..." she whispered as she flew at PB wielding her ego powered Sword Named Love. The two charged at each other and when their swords struck one another, a blinding light flashed across the sky. Sakura, somewhat delirious from her fever, saw the light and began to tear up.

"Wh-what just happened?" she murmured. "Someone please tell me...are they okay?"

"I think you've truly turned the tide of this battle in our favor, Sakura!" Fxeni spoke to Sakura.

"He's right. Whatever you did seems to have given Vixy an advantage the size of her delicious breasts over [ray splasher]-Me!" PBPB said while coughing.

Suddenly they all heard a clang not to far from them. Asch walked over to investigate.

"Is this....his sword?" Asch asked.

Asch picked up the hilt of the Sword of Omens as well as the blade that had been broken off from the power of Vixy's attack. Sakura saw the broken blade and began to cry. "Oh no..." she said.

Back in the air, Protoman Blues' continued his attack on Super Heart Confident Vixy but to no avail. His power was beginning to weaken after every attack from Vixy. He hovered in the air, breathing heavily, while Super Heart Confident Vixy looked stern and focused.

"Enough PB. You've been used as Wily II's pawn for too long, my darling. It's time to end this. It's time to set you free!" Vixy confidently and lovingly said to Protoman Blues. PB charged at Vixy once again, but this time Super Heart Confident Vixy used her paralysis heart technique to hold PB in his place. "VAMPIRE KILLER!" Vixy yelled out while summoning her original trademark weapon, also enhanced by her new ego-empowered form. She used it to bind PB's arms, further incapacitating him. Protoman Blues tried with all his might to break free, but could not. Super Heart Confident Vixy flew closer to him and wrapped her wings around PB, drawing him closer to her. As she did, her pink aura of love grew brighter and her red electricity seemed to crackle even louder than before. Her radiance was beginning to affect Protoman Blues' mind. He began to struggle less and less as her waves of love washed over him. Finally he was pressed against Vixy's body and slightly regained his sanity.

"V-V-Vixy..." He whispered.

"Don't worry. I'm here!" She said comfortingly. Finally she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, setting her pink aura ablaze as it drew all of the rage out of Protoman Blues until finally he collapsed into her arms with his hair turning back from gold to red and the rest of his Ego Saiyan powers disappearing. The rest of the fighters looked on as Super Heart Confident Vixy flew down like an angel from the sky carrying PB in her arms. Sakura summoned all her remaining strength to get up and walk towards Vixy, as she depowered from her Super Heart form back into her normal self.

"Is he.....dead?" Sakura asked with tears in her eyes.

"Not at all. I was able to subside his rage, thanks to ego enhanced power you gave to A Sword Named Love. He just need a nice long rest. He's been through a lot." Vixy answered Sakura.

"We all have!" Fxeni replied while he and PBPB shouldered PB upward. "Come on, everyone. We can use the Fxenodrome to contact the SexStation and get everyone up to the sick bay."

"HA! I DON'T NEED NO SICK BAY!" Zeta yelled out as she appeared next to Borock-bot, clutching on his shoulder for support. "Buuut I'll tag along just to make sure Capt. Rageypants is okay."

While PBPB and Fxeni dragged PB towards the Fxenodrome, PB woke up for a brief second and looked at his young egoprentice. "Sakura...I'm very p-proud of youuu..." he softly said before passing out again.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1166 on: April 01, 2013, 10:40:32 AM
RMZX - "waiting for that signal, da signal signal signal, when it goes off with a big loud beep, just hit the red button and start the teleporters, but gotta get that signal first, or else the button won't do [parasitic bomb]!~"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1167 on: April 01, 2013, 10:48:27 AM
Magician arrives at the SexStation in time to see Hermit emerge from the Hanger area with Strength hauled by his spiky bandana.

"Is he done having his Solid Snake moment?" he grumbles.

"What little he thought was a stealth mission," Hermit sighs, "Let's get back to the Wily Star II before the Resistance gets back and finds us snooping around their area."

Magician nods as he grabs Strength's leather belt and helps Hermit tote him back to said location, feeling thankful of how little to no sound traveled through space.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1168 on: April 01, 2013, 10:52:08 AM
Taylor and Sapph were still talking when she happened to look out a nearby window and noticed a bright flash down on the surface. "Hmm... I wonder..." she mused to herself.

"What are you wondering?" HeatGabumon inquired.

"That flash seemed to be located in St. Acidburg... and the feel of it... wasn't malicious or angry or anything..."

"Then what did it feel like?" he asked.

"I felt a warmth from the light... a loving warmth. I hope this means that battle is finally over..." she finished. HeatGabumon nodded in agreement as Taylor turned back to Sapph. "Anyways, let's take that ship and get some tasty food. We'll need it if we're to survive up here."

"Let's see if anything was damaged." HeatGabumon added.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1169 on: April 01, 2013, 02:28:15 PM
Dr. Wily II had been watching the whole scene... And the small red dot that used to be Frenzied Protoman Blues disappeared from his scanners. Dr. Wily II stood up from his evil spinning chair, and slammed his right fist onto the console.

DWII - CURSES!! The Resistence... THEY SOMEHOW MANAGED TO DEFEAT MY FRENZIED PROTOMAN BLUES!? CURSES!! It must have been that song... That darned Sakura song!! *slams fist again* ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!! I was SO CLOSE!! *slams fist again* SO CLOSE!! *slams again, and hops in place due to the pain*

Dr. Wily II fell back into his evil spinning chair, as he blew on his now swollen right fist. The defeat of Frenzied Protoman Blues has seriously put a dent in Dr. Wily II's plans, he seriously wasn't expecting the Ego Saiyan to go down this fast... But at least St. Acidburg is in complete ruin... Dr. Wily II began to slowly spin in his evil spinning chair...

DWII (in deep thought) - Perhaps this will turn in my favour... The Resistence is in total disarray, plus they have expended a lot of their energy and resources to take down Protoman Blues... This is the most glorious chance to strike again!!

Dr. Wily II went to his console, and contacted Wily Fighter in the underground factory.

DWII - Wily Fighter!! What is the status of my Zero Joe army!?

WF - Yes, Master Wily II. The army is currently at 30% completion.

DWII - WHAT!? ONLY 30%!?

WF - Yes, Master Wily II. The machines are already working overtime to push out the Zero Joes.

DWII - CURSES!! And I thought I can strike at the Resistence!! ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!

WF - My apologies, Master Wily II.

DWII - Continue monitoring... Once it's 100%... IMMEDIATELY SEND THEM OUT!!

WF - Acknowledged, Master Wily II.

Once the video feed cuts, Dr. Wily II sat back into his evil spinning chair, visibly agitated. At the most glorious moment, he was unable to turn the tide with his Zero Joe army... Well, at least the repairs for the Wily Star II has remained undisturbed... Perhaps he can still turn the tide after all... Dr. Wily II began to laugh... Initially softly, and finally in his signature manical laughter.

DWII - NO ONE CAN STOP ME NO- *all lights in the control room turns off, and unknown to him, the lighting in the whole WDS is out* WHAT THE HELL!? *falls off his chair*

Medic Man had been analysing the data stream for a while now, and was about to unlock the last piece of encrypted data... When his console turned off, along with the lights in the Medical Labs.

Medic - What's going on~ I was about to find the culprit too~

(Must be those darn animated cards' fault!! :W)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1170 on: April 01, 2013, 05:31:40 PM
(Yay the storys back on track)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1171 on: April 01, 2013, 08:31:25 PM
As the group made it back to the Fexnodrome Borock-bot was able to make a call to the Sex Station.

"Mr. RMZX you can teleport us to base now." Said Borock-bot.

"What about the Jeep?" Asch asked "We just left it there."

"Oh don't worry about that, the Jeep should be heading for the Eastern Weapons Shack now."  Zeta replied as she sat down to catch her breath.

As she said this the Jeep zoomed past them in the direction of the Eastern Weapons Shack.

"Huh that's convenient, speaking of which you're the only employee in the Eastern Branch right Zeta?" Asch pondered.

"Yup." Said Zeta

"Does that mean the Main and Eastern Branchs are deserted now?" Said Asch.

"Nope some employees from the Southern Branch are looking over the other 2 branches." Zeta answered. "Sakura knows how to prepare for instances such as these."

"Huh when will I meet them." Asch wondered.

"Probably someday." Zeta replied as Borock-bot continued the call.

(Might as well tie up some lose ends.  I think when it comes time with the Zero Joe Army I'm going to have more fun with Pokemon.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1172 on: April 01, 2013, 09:19:57 PM
RMZX - "RIGHTO, COMMENCING TELEPORT."

RMZX slammed down on a big red button and teleported everybody back to the Sexstation.

RMZX - "Teleport complete, welcome back everybody. Now if you'll excuse me... I think I need a nap, that is of course if you don't need to talk to me or anything. Whatever, i'll be in the Comm deck."

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1173 on: April 01, 2013, 09:36:40 PM
Upon arriving back at Wily's base, Tron along with Gatling Man noticed all the lights were out. Upon asking one of the robots, it turned out that there's a very inconvenient and sudden lack of power.

Tron - "Well this... is bullshit. And I just got my pretty little crystal back."

Gatling Man - "It's best to check with Master Wily. He might be in trouble."

Tron - "You make a fair point, machine. I would hate it very much, if Lord Wily is in danger."

Suddenly, Tron was struck by a strange feeling. It was something unusual. This place was populated by machines, and other than artificial energies and sounds, there should be nothing of THAT sort here.

Tron - "I don't remember feeling it before, could it be the effect of the crystal's presence?"

Gatling Man - "What? What are you mumbling about?"

Tron gave Garling Man an irritated look.

Tron - "Go and tell Lord Wily I have the crystal. I need to confirm something."

With that said, Tron run off on his own into a long black corridor. Gatling Man decided that wondering "What's wrong with him" is pointless, and went to see his master.

----

"This feeling... it could only be..."

Finally, he reached a dead end. However... immediately upon arriving, a surge of white light appeared before him and out of it came a woman. She was young... her hair and clothes were purely white. she wore a long and frilly white dress, it looked almost like a wedding one. She looked at Tron and smiled with a smile most warm and kind. Tron on the other hand, scowled in response.

The woman - "Long time no see, Th'R'Onn.

Tron's eyes flashed red.

Tron - "The Maiden..."

The Maiden - "Indeed. It's me."

Tron - "What are you doing here, on this world?"

The Maiden - "What am I doing here? Shouldn't it be obvious?"

Tron - "Be so kind, and enlighten me."

The Maiden giggled.

The Maiden - "Well you see... it's not because of you. Well, not entirely at least."

Tron - "That's reassuring."

The Maiden - "However, we have taken an interest in what you and this Dr. Wily II would be able to accomplish."

Tron raised and eyebrow.

Tron - "Oh? And what is it, that interests you so much?"

The Maiden - "The Observer, The Destroyer and me... we all only seek to find out what will be the result of your union. After all, this world... this universe is not a part of the ones we are responsible for... but, certain recent events lead to us taking interest."

Tron - "Is that so? Are you planning to get in my way?"

The Maiden began to disappear. Tron scowled again.

The Maiden - "We simply want a bit of entertainment, is that too much to ask?"

And with that said, she disappeared.

Tron - "You wretched dogs... what are you scheming?"

Tron returned. He decided it was time to meet with Wily again, and find out what happened to the lights.

-----

RMZX - "Whatever, i'll be in the Comm deck."

With that said, RMZX was about to leave, when out of the blue, a white light appeared before him, almost blinding him.

RMZX - "WHAT THE... my eyes!"

The Maiden finally appeared from inside of the light, and with a small bow she greeted everyone present.

The Maiden - "Hello everyone. I am The Maiden... I come to you bearing a message."

(I will continue in a moment in another post, unless you want me to scratch this.
This is something that wil lead more into Tron's own backstory and certain other things related to his possible god mode and you having a chance to fight him if he will god god mode.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1174 on: April 01, 2013, 09:40:29 PM
(I like it but you should probably do this after the Zero Joe incident.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection