Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393838

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1125 on: March 31, 2013, 05:33:11 AM
(LOL, I'll think of something, or Pyro can resume his quest for my base, LOL.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1126 on: March 31, 2013, 05:33:51 AM
(I can't wait to see what Pyro does, I love his antics ever so much.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1127 on: March 31, 2013, 05:37:09 AM
(Um um um ummm... I'm still in the middle of reading Sakura's last post but... when can Tron get his crystal back? It feels like I'm on Namek or something. OR is it okay to do it already?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1128 on: March 31, 2013, 05:37:58 AM
(Wildgun is heading home now, so I guess you can.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1129 on: March 31, 2013, 05:38:52 AM
(Although... We COULD plan some deaths in the future)

(We already have had a death. :P Though more wouldn't hurt.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1130 on: March 31, 2013, 05:40:41 AM
(Wildgun is heading home now, so I guess you can.)
YESHHHHHH!
(Gonna get right on that... since I don't have anything else to do anyway.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1131 on: March 31, 2013, 05:42:33 AM
(I tell you though Tron scares the heck out of me.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1132 on: March 31, 2013, 05:52:14 AM
(Gonna get right on that... since I don't have anything else to do anyway.)

(I have even more of nothing to do, sitting in my damn communications room whilst the signal is apparently jammed because somebody poured Fresca all over the damn signal. What a terrible soda.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1133 on: March 31, 2013, 05:55:59 AM
(I'm sure something will sort itself out.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1134 on: March 31, 2013, 06:03:00 AM
(Yeah it probably will, I just wanted to see if I could make a joke, it wasn't very funny.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1135 on: March 31, 2013, 06:04:48 AM
(I did laugh at it though.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1136 on: March 31, 2013, 06:06:55 AM
(Well as long as somebody laughed. :P)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1137 on: March 31, 2013, 06:11:08 AM
(LOL Namek... Either way, can't wait to see your post, Tron. And LOL RMZX, that death... If you said so. :P)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1138 on: March 31, 2013, 06:28:51 AM
(Yeah let's have a random blackout in your place or some other contrive excuse.)

(Nope, sorry!  Already happened! 8) Although when that resting point does come Wily II could find himself being distracted by some animated cards that had remained elusive for so long.... [eyebrow])

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1139 on: March 31, 2013, 06:29:37 AM
And so the time has come. Tron and Gatling Man (who as everyone should remember, was assigned to Tron by Wily II) have arrived in the city, near the house of Mr. Wildgun.

It looked like he just returned from somewhere, because he was in the process of taking off his special shoes.

Tron and Gatling Man, who absolutely shamelessly were peeking through his window, finally spoke to each other.

Tron - "Do you remember the plan, machine?"

Gatling Man groaned.

Gatling Man - "Yes. You repeated it hundreds of times during our way here, fleshling."

Tron - "Very well then... machine. Let's begin."

And so, Gatling Man broke the door to Wildgun's house with his Gatling Blade, and immediately after, he opened fire on the surprised Wildgun.
If not for his quick reflexes, Wildgun would be a goner. He ducked quickly into the back room located to his left.

Tron smirked evilly. It was just too perfect, after all, in the very back room Wildgun just escaped to, was located the Crystal. Hidden, of course... but still.

---

Wildgun was surprised. Not everyday you are visited by a giant robot who cuts through your door and then shoots towards you.

Wildgun - "Thank God, I didn't stop for that "drink", goddammit. Otherwise I would be..."

Suddenly, knocking. Wildgun closed the doors to the Back Room as quickly as he could, but now... he heard a familiar voice from behind them.

"Mr. Wildgun! Master! Are you alright?! What happened!"

Wildgun - "Kharaxel!"

Wildgun quickly ran towards the door, and opened them even quicker. However upon doing so, what awaited him was not his pupil, but a metal boot to the face. Wildgun flew all across the room and hit a set of shelves which collapsed on top of him.

Tron finally entered the room, with a sickening grin upon his face.

Tron - "Well, well. Hello, you shriveling old bag of alcohol. How's it hangin'?

Wildgun tried to get up from under the shelf, but it was a fruitles effort. He could barely think straight after getting knocked out so hard, however the malice which used the voice of his pupil, could be nothing more than...

Wildgun - "You... you've taken control again!"

Tron - "That I did, you geezer. Now, I believe you have something that belongs to me... where is the crystal, Wildgun?"

That said, Tron stepped on the shelf and began grinding Wildgun into the ground using it.

Wildgun - "N-no... ugh... even if you... arrrgh... torture me... I'll never tell yo-

Tron - "Okay. Very well."

Tron turned towards the exit. Gatling Man gave him a puzzled look.

Gatling Man - "You're giving up?!"

Tron - "Oh, you know... if he doesn't want to tell me where it is, that's okay. I'm sure he hid here in such a way, where I couldn't even find it... so...
Machine, why don't we pay a visit to one of Mr. Wildgun's neighbours. Oh yes... I even know who should we visit. The Amaninis, they have, a lot of kids right? Like five or six of them, no?"

Wildgun - "Wha... stop! NO!"

Tron - "What do you mean? Stop? No?! Ha! Since you refuse to give me my crystal, I'm just going to vent my frustration by murdering those human wastes. Or even better, since I have such an awesome ally here, who can shoot better than you, I think we'll just go and murder this whole neighbourhood. HA HA! Toodles.

Wildgun - "The crystal... it's hidden in the safe! The Keycode is 5-4-1-8-10-13-12-10-66."

Tron smiled warmly, as if to mock Wildgun even further.

Tron - "Oh... see? Was that really so hard?

Tron looked around the room, and noticed the safe in question was hidden behind a painting. Upon inputting the keycode, it finally opened.

Tron - "Ohhhhh!"

There it was. The thing sought for so long. The Dark Crystal on Ter'na Murr. Not even hesitating for a moment Tron grabbed it, and went for the door.

Tron - "Let's go, machine."

Gatling Man - "We aren't going to kill him?"

Tron - "Nope. In fact, I want him to live with the knowledge, that soon I will return more powerful than ever... and then, and only then. Am I going to kill him. Let's go."

And so they both left. For Wily's base.

(So it's kinda messy, but I wanted to get this done. I'll probably update soon with another discussion between Wily II and Tron... but for now, well. I think it's enough.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1140 on: March 31, 2013, 06:42:34 AM
(Nope, sorry!  Already happened! 8) Although when that resting point does come Wily II could find himself being distracted by some animated cards that had remained elusive for so long.... [eyebrow])
(Oh darnit, those meddling cards! >0<)

(Also... That went well for Tron... Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee. [eyebrow])

(Now I need a recall for my parts. >.> Hajime and crew are still fixing the Wily Star II, I have animated cards in base, Afro and Buns are making out (8D), Joe army is still at 30%... Did I miss out ANYTHING ELSE?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1141 on: March 31, 2013, 06:45:14 AM
(PB's not in full rage anymore but still out of control.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1142 on: March 31, 2013, 06:46:22 AM
(Ok, but that part is ending soon, so... Darn. O^O)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1143 on: March 31, 2013, 06:57:54 AM
(LOL Namek... Either way, can't wait to see your post, Tron. And LOL RMZX, that death... If you said so. :P)
(Well, a death is a death, though in the event that I feel I can write for two characters again I always have a valid excuse to retcon it.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1144 on: March 31, 2013, 07:07:23 AM
(Plus Sakura can modify Akai so she's more durable than a normal Light Corp. bot if you do bring her back.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1145 on: March 31, 2013, 07:08:48 AM
Grapp Leomon let out a growl at the sight of the red light. Null Man wasn't down yet, but he was certain he was close. "Alright, Gamma Team! Get ready for one more assault on this guy! We only need one more clean hit to down him, then all we gotta do is gather the remaining data of our downed comrades to revive them!"

This was when Cerberumon, with the data he was sent to get, rushed out of Wily II's network and right past the battlefield. He didn't have to look to long to see what had happened, nor did he have to say he was successful, he just had to run, and that is what he did.

-----

Meanwhile, Sapph was rummaging around the food stores. "Sheesh, you'd think with how the place smells like freshly-cooked food, there'd actually be some freshly-cooked food here!" He growled, finding nothing but freeze-dried food. "Tch. Seems like we'll need to actually send in an order to get fresh food brought up here. Or go down to the surface to get it ourselves."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1146 on: March 31, 2013, 07:23:45 AM
(OK, almost time to end this arc...)

Null Man slowly hovered out of the impact crater he made on the dome of the Wily II Network. With his mono-eye glowing ominously, Null Man summoned his Null Pointers, and prepared for a counter-attack... Only to be distracted by something running out of the network from under him. Something managed to enter the network... He... Failed...

Null Man let out a deep rumbling, and in doing so, seemingly caused the ground to shake slightly. With a digitised roar, Null Man let out waves upon waves of Null Pointers, trying to vindicate himself from his failure... Although it seems that this last desparation attack has left him quite... Open...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1147 on: March 31, 2013, 07:39:07 AM
(Plus Sakura can modify Akai so she's more durable than a normal Light Corp. bot if you do bring her back.)

(It'll all be a matter of how well I feel about it. Of course I could always bring her back as not a romantic interest.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1148 on: March 31, 2013, 07:55:43 AM
Tankdramon grinned and started shooting down the null pointers that came within a certain radius, not worrying too much about the pointers hitting anyone but himself and the other 2 members of Gamma Team, as Cerberumon had already gone a safe distance and got off the net. "I'll clear a path! You two finish the job!" He shouted, increasing his firing rate to blast away most of the pointers as they were fired.

"Right!" Both the other digimon shouted, preparing their attacks before letting loose to hit Null Man.

"Erase Claw!"

"Lion Beast Wave Slash!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1149 on: March 31, 2013, 08:15:38 AM
Null Man was still firing off waves upon waves of Null Pointers, however, they have not been as effective due to his rage. And also because of his rage, Null Man failed to notice the 2 finishing techniques aimed right at him. As the 2 attacks combined into a huge tornado of whirling energy, Null Man turned just to be engulfed by the tornado. As his body struggles to stay intact, Null Man let out one last digitised roar, before seemingly disintegrating into the whirling energy. The tornado continued forward, and slammed right into the dome of the Wily II Network, causing it to shatter like the glass dome it projects itself to be.

Just as the "glass" pieces of the dome crash onto the floor, multiple window-like screens popped up all over the place, each blinking a large red "NULL", before the very familiar ping of the infamous BSOD resounded throughout the area.

Dr. Wily II was at the edge of his seat watching the battle intensify over at St. Acidburg, when his main console screen flashed blue, and the BSOD screen appeared.

DWII - ... GODDARNIT!! AND I JUST UPDATED IT RECENTLY!!