Protoman Blues · 393902

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1100 on: March 11, 2013, 12:57:57 AM
"Well, if it was the smell of food you were attracted to, there isn't any that's ready made." Sapph said, brushing himself off as he straightened up. "Since this place has been unoccupied for quite some time, I'm fairly certain that the food that's here is in cold storage."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1101 on: March 11, 2013, 01:41:33 AM
"Then what was I smelling?" HeatGabumon asked.

"I don't know... but it sure smelled good. Let's check out cold storage, eh?"

(I think this reunion went well :D)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1102 on: March 11, 2013, 01:19:03 PM
Null Man fired a wave of Null Pointers to counter the combined attack aimed at him, but the cursors only managed to nullify the attack named Erase Claw. The Lion Beast Wave Slash struck on target, causing Null Man to fly back at such a high velocity, crushing right into the dome barrier of the Wily II Network. At the point of impact, cracks are be visibly seen in the dome, slowly cracking. As the dust settled, a really big ominous red eye glowed.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1103 on: March 26, 2013, 05:07:03 PM
(I'm having difficulties trying to think of an idea for something for RMZX to do.
So i'm responsible for killing an android, turning two holograms real and sending them off, they'll be gone by the time stuff picks up again, and essentially being a poor example of a hero character. Yay character development. At least he isn't such an [dark hold] anymore.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1104 on: March 26, 2013, 05:14:06 PM
(While waiting for Sapph to finish up his side of the battle... How about joining my side and taking revenge on the Resistance for forcing you to kill an android!?)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1105 on: March 26, 2013, 05:16:18 PM
(They didn't force me to kill her. And I've already got plans later on, sorry.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1106 on: March 26, 2013, 05:21:30 PM
(THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!! And lol, just putting things out.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1107 on: March 30, 2013, 08:02:57 PM
(I might as well put this up now as I'm almost done with the other half and need PB to check it.)

Zeta and PB continued their fight in the sky trading blows and beating the crap out of each other.  Although PB was a formidable opponent who fought with the ferocity of a monster Zeta would not back down.  Her systems were pushing the limit but she didn’t care about them, not when there was a man doing everything that was against his nature. 

She couldn’t stand the cruel atrocity that was done to him by Wily II, it was the epitome of sick and inhumane, and she had seen some pretty sick and inhumane things in her life.  Meanwhile Vixy was still in stasis, though her wings were glowing pink and red.

“Dang it Vix-Vix hurry up, this guy ain’t even a 4th of the way to getting his ass kicked!” thought Zeta.

“RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” PB roared as he summoned his shield and sent an Ego-Tsunami Frisbee after her.

“Can’t you expand your vocabulary to include something that isn’t a primal scream?”  Zeta asked incredulously as she countered the shield with another Wind Slash sending more small crescents that damaged PB very slightly.  “I’ve got plenty of tricks up my sleeve, I’m not through by a long shot!”

Zeta switched her Spear for her Hammer and began to spin in place rapidly as the wind gathered around her.  She turned into a human tornado and headed towards PB.  PB fired off some rapid fire blasts but they just bounced back at him, some of them hitting him back.  The tornado connected with him as he was pummeled by her spinning hammer attack.

However he eventually made his way to the eye of the tornado and punched Zeta right in the gut very quickly.  Zeta coughed out Hydraulic Fluid from her mouth when PB’s attack connected and was knocked out of her attack.  She fell on to the top of a building and slowly got back up back to her feet shakily.

“Well I guess you got me again, but it’ll take much more than that to keep me down.”  Zeta replied cockily while panting and wiping the substance off her mouth.  She was shaking but the “adrenaline” of the fight kept her going despite the danger. 

“Come on do your worst crazy guy, I can take anything you can dish out!  I won’t stop until you’re back to normal or I die trying!” Zeta shouted.
She turned her Hammer back into her Spear as PB drew his sword once again.  They glared at each other intently for a few moments until both of them lunged at each other at the same time, slashing as each other viciously.

As the battle raged on between Zeta and PB, Sakura was tending to the various survivors.  There was a weird fox boy who crashed his Arwing a while ago entertaining the children with his antics and making them laugh.  The fact that he was a Blue Lantern also helped since his hope was helping them cope with the situation better, though he seemed to be very inexperienced in the way of fighting due to the fact that he wasn’t trying to fight PB or even paying attention to the fight.

Sakura was glad that he was helping the children, though the adults were another story.  Most of the survivors FRESCA’s were showing a large amount of Doubt due to the pain they had suffered.  Seeing their hero acting out of control like this was a big shock to them all ready but the fact that Vixy suddenly disappeared and Zeta not making any progress didn’t make things better. Many of them had given up hope, even with a Blue Lantern in close proximity of them. 

Surely if PB saw this, he would be mortified seeing all this Doubt around him that was caused by him.  There is no way to get PB more depressed than him causing people to feel Doubt, it’s the one thing that he never wants to see happen. 

As she was contemplating the situation the Fexnodrome was finally approaching the site of the battle.  When it stopped Asch immediately ran out of the vehicle and toward Sakura with Borock-bot close behind.

“Sakura!” Asch called out to her.

Sakura turned around just in time to be glomped by Asch.

“Asch stop, you’re holding me too tight!”  Sakura yelped.

“Sorry,” Asch said meekly as he loosened his hold on her and gave her some space but still not letting go “I’m just glad you’re safe.”

“I’m glad you’re okay too…” Sakura said softly as she hugged him back “I’m sorry I left like that, you must have been worried sick.”

“It’s okay, you couldn’t help it.” Asch replied “From the look of things you must have been wearing yourself out protecting all these people from PB.”

“Yes, but that’s nothing compared to what Zeta is going through.”  Sakura said as she looked up to watch the fight once again.

“It’s hard to believe that Zeta is at her limits while PB seems to have plenty of strength left.” Borock-bot replied as he began tending to the injured as well.

“Seriously, didn’t Zeta have the least amount of damage between us?” Asch asked as he looked up at the sky as well.

“Not only that, I even gave her an E-Tank so that she would be at full strength, but I guess it wasn’t enough to match PB’s immense power.” Sakura sighed sadly.

“Yeah I guess whatever the heck was making us feel like [parasitic bomb] really gave him a power up didn’t it.” Asch remarked.

“It’s not just that, he’s even more out of control too.  When I got here I shouted PB’s name and he very briefly gained control of himself, but now nothing is breaking through to him.  It’s like whatever we say to him falls on deaf ears.” Sakura lamented “The only thing that might work is to somehow exhaust him so that the excess power he currently has can decrease and hopefully he can snap out of it on his own.”

“It makes sense, but with the amount of power he has now, it’s not going to be easy.” Asch sighed

“It won’t but we’re getting him back one way or another!” Sakura said confidently.

“Right!” said Asch

“I want pie!” Said the fox boy as he suddenly got in between Asch and Sakura

“AAAAHHHHH” Asch shouted and jumped back in shock “Dude why did you do that!?”

“Your hair looks like chocolate!” The fox boy shouted ignoring Asch as he began nibbling at one of Sakura’s hair locks.  He immediately spat the hair out his mouth after a little bit.  “It tastes yucky!”

“Hee Hee of course it doesn’t taste like chocolate silly!” Sakura giggled “If you want I can get you some chocolate later though.”

“Yay!” The fox boy cheered.

“How in the world can you keep yourself calm during that?”  Asch asked very confused.  Then he realized something “Wait a minute, I think I’ve seen that fox boy before!”

“Really?” Sakura asked as she tilted her head to the side.  The fox boy copied this motion.

“Yeah, this morning in fact.  He and Zeta were dancing like there was no tomorrow in front of a tortured boforte!” Asch exclaimed.

“Oh yeah that incident you told me about this morning.” Sakura recalled “Do you know his name?”

“I never got it, I just wanted to get the hell out of there before boforte recognized me.  Last thing I need is to have boforte’s giant ass ego and god complex telling me I’m an inferior defective piece of trash for betraying my creator and how he’s the most powerful robot that had ever existed and will ever exist til I’m deaf.” Asch explained while nervously laughing and rubbing the back of his head.

“Yeah that does sound like something boforte would do.” Sakura nodded and giggled even with the dire situation. She turned to the fox boy.  “Anyway may I ask for your name?”

“Hmm” The fox boy said as he scratched his chin “The Queen of England?”

“Okay you’re not the Queen of England, what’s your name?” Asch demanded.

“Do you know the Muffin Man?” The fox boy asked.

“Yes I’m familiar with the song, but I need your damn name!” Asch shouted.

“Are those magic bunny ears!?” The fox boy asked as he took Asch’s black scarf.

“Hey give that back!” Asch ordered.

The fox boy didn’t pay attention and proceeded to wrap the black cloth around his head.  He then took out a mirror from the hammer space of his bandana and looked at himself.  He then smiled and nodded to no one in particular in approval.

“I’M A BUNNY RABBIT!” He shouted as he began hopping around.

“You are not a god damn bunny rabbit!” Asch said through gritted teeth “Now give me back my scarf, it was a gift!”

The fox boy responded to this by walking up to Asch and poking him on the forehead.

“Tag you’re it!” The fox boy cried as he began chasing his own tail for some odd reason.

Asch just stood there and twitched a little bit over this unbelievable situation.  After a while he just snapped.

“OKAY FINE YOU WANT TO PLAY TAG WHILE THERE’S A FREAKING BATTLE THAT HAS TO STOP, LET’S PLAY SOME GOD DAMN TAG!” Asch roared as he began chasing the fox boy at top speed.

The fox cheered again and started to run from Asch in a joyful manner.  Sakura just watched the 2 of them somewhat confused.

“Should we stop them?” She asked Borock-bot.

“I don’t think that is possible Ms. Sakura, Mr. Asch seems to have lost it.  I think it would be alright to leave him be and wait until he exhausts himself.” Borock-bot replied.

“I guess you’re right.” Sakura sighed.

Sakura and Borock-bot watched as Asch tried to catch the fox boy in vain.  When he thought he could catch him he would always slip out of his grasp or make him crash into a wall. Eventually the fox boy made his way back to Sakura and glomped her like Asch did earlier.

“Safe, I win!” The fox boy cried.

“How did I get designated as safe?”  Sakura giggled.

Asch caught up panting and tired out.  He then looked at Pyro hugging Sakura and sighed in exasperation.

“Dammit I can’t get him like this, I don’t want Sakura to be part of this mess.”  Asch muttered “Okay fine I give up.”

“Yay I’m the Super Champion of the World!” The fox boy cheered as he let go of Sakura to raise his hands to the heavens.

“Yeah sure whatever.” Asch sighed and lowered his head.

Sakura felt bad for Asch and decided to try something.  She turned to the fox boy and looked at him at eye level.

“Can I have that scarf, I want to be a bunny rabbit too.”  Sakura smiled.

The fox boy scratched his chin and answered her.

“Okay!” he said as he wrapped the scarf around her head.

“Thank you, is it okay if I give this back to my friend?  He looks sad without it.” asked Sakura.

Pyro looked over to Asch who still had his head lowered not noticing anything and panting from exhaustion.

“Yeah he doesn’t look too good, those magic bunny ears should perk him right up.” Pyro concluded and nodded sage like.

“I'm sure they will.” Sakura nodded as she unwrapped the scarf from her head and walked over to Asch.  He was still oblivious to everything when he suddenly felt

Sakura wrapping his scarf around him.

“How did you get him to listen to you?”  Asch asked dumbfounded.

“I pretty much figured that if violence and yelling at him didn’t work I might as well just try to communicate the way he communicates.” Sakura explained.

“But he makes no god damn sense!” Asch exclaimed out of exasperation.

“You should see the stuff PB gets away with.” Sakura laughs while sweat dropping.

“Do I even want to know?” Asch asked horrified.

“Let’s see…”  Sakura began “There’s the commercial he made for Calvin Klein that was way too erotic to for TV, the various Rangers that show up out of nowhere thanks to Hitomi bringing his imagination to life, the time he got me to show up naked to Vixy’s Birthday party, Klingon Mating Ritual Mondays…”

“Wait what was that!?”  Asch interrupted.

“Oh Klingon Mating Ritual Mondays?”  Sakura answered “Well you see it’s something from Star Trek where the Klingons…”

“No not that!” Asch interrupted again “I’m talking about you showing up naked to Vixy’s birthday party!”

“Oh that!” Sakura laughed “Yeah one year everyone attended Vixy’s birthday party naked, including me.  PB claimed it was tradition and I had to do it.”

“Oh god, that must have been traumatizing to see all that!” Asch remarked horrified.

“Well he did let me wear a blind fold during the time so I didn’t have to see the other people naked and everyone else was used to being naked and seeing people naked.”  Sakura explained “But I was still embarrassed and covering myself the entire time.”

“That’s just awful, I can’t believe he made you go through that!” Asch cried.

“He made me do it so that I would become less embarrassed about things, I admit it did serve its purpose slightly.  Then I found out later that it wasn’t exactly tradition to show up to Vixy’s parties naked and I didn’t have to show up naked in the first place, everyone just does it anyway.” Sakura sighed.

“That bastard!” Asch shouted “When we get that ass back to normal and he recovers from this I’m going to kick that son of a [sonic slicer]’s ass so hard he won’t feel his ass for 2 months!”

“Calm down Asch.” Sakura suddenly laughed as she put a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down “That was over 3 years ago and I already got him back for and then some.”

“...You did?”  Asch asked curiously “What did you do?”

“Well what I did was I took my Roserade Castor to find a Mankey that I was able to put to sleep.  When I was able to find one and put it to sleep, I picked it up and snuck into PB’s office at night.  Then I went to the 24 hour grocery store and got a whole bunch of bananas and put them on top of the Mankey and left a note on top saying it was from Vixy for throwing her a great party.  Next day PB started eating the bananas and grabbed the Mankey’s tail from the pile.  The Mankey woke up and beat the crap out of him while I watched from the surveillance room laughing my ass off.” Sakura explain with a smile on her face.

Asch just stood there with wide eyes and his jaw dropped.

“Hey Sakura?” Asch said suddenly.

“Yes?” Sakura answered.

“I think you scare me more than PBPB and Hitomi do sometimes.” Asch gulped.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!” They heard the towns people laughing at the events that transpired in front of them.

“What the hell, these people are laughing at us?” Asch remarked while raising his eyebrow.

“Ah that’s great!” said Sakura excitedly.

“Why is that?” Asch questioned.

“The Frenzy Waves left everyone in a state of despair and hopelessness.  Even the Fox Boy who is a Blue Lantern and spreads hope with his presence was having a hard time getting through to them.  But now that they’re laughing and enjoying themselves that feeling is going away and they’re gaining hope.” Sakura explained.

“Well it’s a good thing they’re feeling better, but that doesn’t help our current situation with PB.” Asch sighed.

“Maybe not, but it does give me an idea.” Sakura pondered.

“It does?” Asch questioned.

“Indeed it does but I need his help first.”  Sakura said as she pointed to the Fox boy.

“For his Blue Lantern powers?” Asch asked.

“Nope.”  Sakura replied as she approached the fox boy.  “Um excuse me can I ask you something?”

“What’s up?” The fox boy grinned.

“You wouldn’t happen to have a boom box in your possession would you?” Sakura asked smiling.

“Why would this guy have a…?” Asch asked confused.

“Here you go!” The fox boy said as he pulled out his boom box from his hammer space.

Asch’s jaw dropped again.

“How did he do that!?” he asked astonished.

“Now’s not the time to ask, Borock-bot!” Sakura cried.

“Yes Ms. Sakura.” said Borock-bot as he approached her.

“We need to fuse now!” Sakura ordered.

“Very well but in our current state we cannot stay fused for long.” Borock-bot cautioned   

“We just need a little time.”  Sakura said as she handed Asch the boom box and Zeta’s iPod “Can you set this up for me?”

“I guess.” Asch replied as he took the stuff “But what do you plan to do with these things?”

“Not now I need to work fast, it’s a long shot but it might be crazy enough to work.” Sakura replied cryptically as she and Borock-bot got into position to fuse.

“FU SION HA!” The both of them said in unison as they performed the fusion dance to become Bosa Rokkura once again.

“Sakura just what are you planning on doing?” Asch asked in amazement.

“Talking to PB won’t do anything but I have another idea of how we can possibly break through to him.” Bosa Rokkura explained as the paint brush came into view “I only have one shot at this and I have to make it count.”

“CHARACTER CHANGE!” Bosa Rokkura shouted as she was engulfed in light.

(I'll admit writing Pyro's character is very very fun, but I'm not very funny. To be honest I did finish this half a few weeks ago but I didn't post it because it wouldn't move the plot along enough, but it does lead up to the next part I'm writing. The next part will be posted today. I am literally a few lines away from finishing it and I need PB to check it due to it being very very different. I hope you like this and look forward to the next part.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1108 on: March 30, 2013, 08:23:38 PM
(Hey as long as it pushes the story past St.Acidburg I'm fine with whatever, really.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1109 on: March 30, 2013, 08:26:51 PM
(Mine won't but PB's next part will, either way it'll be over soon.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1110 on: March 31, 2013, 03:00:05 AM
((Sorry for taking so long to get to posting, I've been busy. >.<;;

I'll get the post written up and posted later tonight.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1111 on: March 31, 2013, 03:07:23 AM
(Okay it's been PB approved so here's my last part for this battle!)

“Ugh my head is dizzy.”  PBPB yawned as she awoke once again.  Her fever was not getting better and she still smelled horrible from her excursion in the sewer.

“You can say that again.” Said Fxeni who had just woken up as well with his fever still persisting.

“Hey Fxeni, are you feeling as shitty as I am?” PBPB asked.

“More or less, is the battle between PB and Vixy still going?” Fexni inquired.

“Sorta, that Zeta chick is fighting him now while Vixy is resting.” PBPB explained.

“She is?” Fexni replied “She must be crazy!”

“Her Ego is almost as big as PB’s, so of course she’s almost as crazy as he can be.” PBPB sighed.

“Figures as much, desperate times call for desperate measures I suppose.  I can’t imagine how worried Sakura is right now for the both of them.” Fxeni also sighed.

“GOOOOOOOOOOOD EEEEEEVVVEEEEENING ST. ACIDBUUUUUURGGE!” Both of them suddenly heard.

They turned around to see that the voice came from Bosa Rokkura in the center of a crowd.

Currently she is wearing a blue sleeveless blouse that exposes her mid drift with light blue ruffled trimmings, a beaded earing with a feather at the end, a silver necklace with a blue heart shaped jewel, lacing on her upper arm, blue detached sleeves on her lower arm, a blue belt, a lace skirt, black short shorts, a bluish grey drape on her left leg, and brown boots.

She also was carrying a strange microphone that was on a stick and looked like a mini megaphone.

Asch was also in the center of the crowd setting up the boom box and Zeta’s iPod the way that Bosa Rokkura needed it.

The Fox boy was sitting front row on all fours and wagging his tail.

“What the hell is Sakura doing?” Fxeni asked staring at the site.

“I don’t know, but standing here won’t do anything let’s move up close.”  Said PBPB as they began moving through the crowd.

“I’m so glad all you guys can join me here tonight.” Bosa Rokkura said with enthusiasm “I want to share something with you all.  A song that contains all of my feelings and heart, to help you be strong and get through this difficult time. 

This song is for all those who are special to me, my new friend Asch, my partner Borock-bot, my best friend Zeta, my friends PBPB and Fexni, my Pokemon and Zet, our ruler Vixy, all of you here, and last for not least my master Protoman Blues!

Hit it Asch!”

“Right.”  Asch said as he clicked a selection on Zeta’s iPod.  There was the sound of a clock ticking and some distortion as the song began and Asch then walked away to join the crowd as Sakura began to sing. (Not karaoke version)

Protoman Blues, where have you gone?
Can you hear me?

“Hey you piece of junk what the heck is lil Miss Hot Legs up to?” PBPB asked rather rudely during the first instrumental break.

“Why does everyone call each other by weird nicknames?” Asch wondered raising an eyebrow “Anyway Sakura fused with Borock-bot and thought that if we can’t get through to PB by just talking maybe singing would work.”

Just how much louder do I have to shout in anguish?
Just how much longer do I have to cry in agony?
I can’t take it, I just can't bear to see you in pain and suffer anymore!

“Sakura and Borock-bot fused with each other?  When did they learn that?” Fexni asked.

“It was about a year ago, I remember PB was really proud of her when she learned how to do that.”  Said PBPB reminiscing briefly.

Right now, the world I remember is not here.
The people cry in despair and grief
In these dark times, as the earth decays and breaks,
You always stood with us, as our ray of hope.

“But I still don’t understand how singing is going to help PB.” Asch questioned.

“You know the term words have power?” PBPB responded “That’s truer than you think, especially with someone who has the power of Ego.

We can move people or drive people away depending on what you say to them, however nothing can move someone more music.  Music can find its way into the heart and mind very easily.  Sakura knows that words won’t get through to PB anymore, but this song might be able to.”

Oh Please,
Protoman Blues I’ll always remember!
The times when you make us laugh and smile.
Protoman Blues, I can barely stand anymore.
But I know it will be alright and I won’t lose hope,
Because I never will give up on you!

“I’ve forgotten how nice Sakura sings, it’s relaxi-ACHOO!” PBPB sneezed.

“Are you okay?” Asch asked concerned.

“Yeah I’m fine I’m just so freaking cold now!” PBPB whined.

“Well of course you would feel cold when you’re barely wearing anything.”  Said Asch as he started taking off his jacket “Here.”

“I don’t need your damn jacket you bucket of bolts!” PBPB shouted.

“Please take it the least it will do is warm you up, and I think PB would have done the same thing.” Asch said still holding the jacket.

“Okay fine.” PBPB sighed as she took the jacket and put it on “Ugh this so clashes with my outfit.”

“Hey it’s all I got and it was a gift from Zeta.” Asch said a bit gruffly.

“Well at least it’s warm.” PBPB shrugged “That Zeta chick has a good eye.”

“Yes she does, but I’m worried about her.  She can’t last much longer.” Asch sighed.

“I know I tried to help her as much as I can but I could never beat PB when he was at normal strength.” PBPB also sighed

“Hey guys what’s up with her hand?” Fxeni questioned and pointed at Bosa Rokkura.
The King of Hearts was shining once again.

“Oooh shiny.” The fox boy said while eating some popcorn he was saving.

“There’s that thing again, I saw it when Sakura destroyed that Raptor and when she unlocked that strange power.” PBPB noted.

“What kind of power are we talking about?” Fxeni asked.

“Something similar to Ego-Kinesis, she seems to be able to extend her Ego to objects but not people like PB can.  Could that thing have something to do with it?” PBPB wondered.

“All I know about it is that it’s called the King of Hearts, that Hitomi chick passed it down to her, she has to join up with other people who have similar symbols, and that they have to prevent destruction, and Zeta is one of them.” Asch explained.

“Hold up, you met Hitomi?” PBPB asked surprised.

“Yeah and she’s scary as hell.” Asch shuddered.

“Just be glad you don’t have balls.” Fexni also shuddered.

“I don’t even want to know.” Asch replied scared.

“But why is it glowing now?” PBPB asked.

“Well if I remember my G Gundam I’d say that thing responds to emotion.” Fexni said as he analyzed it the crest.

“Yeah it should and if that Zeta chick has one of those too then she must be feeling what Sakura is feeling.”  PBPB remarked.

“Really?” Asch questioned.

“That’s what happened in the show anyway.” PBPB commented.

“Zeta, PB, you two better make it out of this.” Asch thought as Bosa Rokkura continued her song.

With a barely audible voice I whispered,
‘Please come back to us’
I see you in the distance,
And I’m running as fast as I can,
But it feels like I’m not moving an inch

“BY NINJA LOU LOU’S BASEBALL CAP WHY WON’T YOU GO DOWN?!” Zeta screamed as she hit PB with another Bell Crusher.

“HHHHHAAAAAAA!” PB yelled as he charged her again.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah I get it you’re angry, super [tornado fang]ing strong and I can’t even wear you out, that’s not tiring at all.” Zeta panted as she barely dodged him.

Zeta had kept talking to him hoping to get some sort of reaction from him but of course he either didn’t say anything and kept attacking or yelled at the top of his lungs.

“Seriously, how the hell do you still have your voice with that constant yelling!?” Zeta cried.

PB ignored her cry as he drew his sword and started attacking her.   Zeta who was getting tired turned her Hammer back into a spear and could barely defend herself taking the brunt of PB’s attack.

“This guy isn’t running out of steam, is there really nothing I can do to help him?” Zeta thought desperately as she was trying to withstand PB’s assault.

Suddenly the Ace of Clubs on her hand glowed as she heard Bosa Rokkura singing.

I can see the storm in your heart,
It rages in your soul,
But don’t be consumed by it!
We’ll save the future together.
With our allies by our sides.
Remember and believe in them.
Surely.

“What the, is that Black★Rock Shooter?  But isn’t this supposed to be in Japanese and sung by Miku Hatsune?  Wait a minute those aren’t the lyrics at all, is Saki the one singing this?” Zeta wondered.

As Zeta was wondering this PB suddenly stopped his barrage against her as he heard the song.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” PB yelled as he clutched his head and dropped his sword to the ground below.

“Whoa he’s going crazy now, could it be he’s trying to fight back?” Zeta thought as she watched him struggle with himself.

“Come on snap out of it, you have to fight it PB!” Zeta shouted “Don’t let everyone’s efforts be in vain!”

Protoman Blues, that gentle smile.
Please don’t let it disappear for good
Protoman Blues, don’t let this destroy you!
You’re the strongest man I know!

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHH” PB screamed while he began to lose altitude.

“Hey where are you going?” Zeta said as she went after him.

PB landed on a building panting very heavily with the chains on his arms weighing him down and his head down.  Zeta landed a few feet away from him watching him warily.   She too was panting and barely had any strength left.

“What’s going on, he’s not moving now.” Zeta thought.

W-who a- a-are y-you?” PB asked barely being heard.

“What you can talk now?” Zeta asked cautiously “Are you back to your senses?”

Who are y-y-you?” PB asked again.

“My name is Zeta, I’m in charge of the Eastern Branch of the Weapon’s Shack and a friend of Saki.” Zeta answered back.

Z-Z-Zeta” PB began “P-please kill me!

“What!?” Zeta cried out in shock.

I-I c-can’t hold m-m-myself back for long and I d-don’t want to hurt anymore p-people!” PB sputtered out barely lifting his head.  Zeta could finally see his face, it looked like that of a broken man “While y-y-you h-h-have the chance, w-while I’m still myself, I-I beg of you, KILL ME!

Zeta’s eyes were unreadable as she approached PB with Spear in hand.   When she reached him she raised the Spear over her head….only to embrace him instead.

I know that you’re still there, please let my voice reach you
That courageous fire in your heart is shining brightly.
Don’t let it cool and die down!

W-what?” PB breathed in utter shock.

“You idiot.” Said Zeta as she hugged him tighter “I never even considered killing you it wasn’t even an option.  Everything that was sacrificed, everything we did would be for nothing if I did that and I can’t allow that.”

B-but…” PB began to protest.

“But nothing.” Zeta interrupted him “I’ve already failed to save someone once, I’m not about to let that happen again.”

As she said this, the area where Vixy was began shining and Vixy began to emerge.

Protoman Blues, you are not alone.
We’ll always have your back in your darkest times.
Protoman Blues, look at us right now!
Our story is not over yet!

Vixy emerged from her stasis looking much different than before, it almost looked even frightening.

Her entire outfit was black with silver and white trimmings with long black heeled boots, black corset, black glove and sleeve, and black short shorts.  The wings that were once rainbow were now a dull reddish pink.  She was still holding the pink and red sword she received from Zeta.

However the most noticeable change was her appearance.  Her skin was a pale white and her right eye was pink while her left eye was red blazing with a red fire.  She was surrounded with a pink aura and red lighting.

V-V-Vixy…” PB said stunned at Vixy’s change.

“Whoa Vix-Vix is that you?” Zeta asked equally stunned.

“Zeta you have done well, I’ll take it from here.” Said Vixy.

“I’m okay Vix-Vix, I can still fight!” Zeta said despite knowing otherwise.

Z-Zeta please, I-I don’t want to hurt you a-anymore than I already h-h-have.” PB begged.

Zeta looked back at PB, she could tell he couldn’t hold back for much longer.

“Okay I’ll go back down, but don’t give up okay?” said Zeta.  She kissed PB on the cheek and let go of him before walking to the edge of the building floating down to the others.

A few seconds after Zeta was out of site PB couldn’t keep himself in control any longer and rage filled him once again.

“RRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” PB roared.

“Just hang on a little longer PB.” Vixy said as her arm turned into a giant arm cannon and began firing rapid fire hearts.

“Zeta!” Asch shouted as she floated down exhausted.

“Nice Dancey Lady!” the fox boy shouted as he ran up to her and hugged her.

“Firefox?” Zeta said as she was being hugged “What are you doing here?”

“Firefox?” Asch questioned.
“Well yeah his name is Pyro and he is a Fox so therefore Firefox.”  Zeta explained as the fox boy now identified as Pyro let go of her. 

“How did you get his name, all he says are things that don’t make any goddamn sense!” Asch asked exasperated.

“Did you try checking his bandana?” Zeta asked as she showed him the bandana.  Indeed the name Pyro was inscribed on it.

“I feel so stupid now.” Asch facepalmed.

Please return to your old self, I believe…in… you!

As Bosa Rokkura finished the last note she separated into Borock-bot and Sakura.  Sakura however was very exhausted and about to fall over.

“SAKURA!” Everyone shouted as Asch ran to Sakura’s side and laid her down in his arms.  She was breathing heavily and PBPB checked her temperature.

“Dammit she has a fever like me and Fexni!” PBPB shouted.

“No, isn’t there anything you or Borock-bot can do about this!?” Asch asked worried.

“I’m sorry Asch I’ve run out of Magic to use and the Ethers have run dry.” Borock-bot apologized.

“I don’t know how to heal people, and I ran out of magic as well.”  PBPB explained “I can’t even teleport her back to the base to get her help.”

“Wait what about that RMZX person?” Asch remembered “Can’t he teleport Sakura to the Sex Station?”

“Asch please I don’t want to go back until PB is okay.” Sakura pleaded weakly.

“But you need to be in bed!” Asch shouted

“There’s no pointed even trying Asch.” Fexni sighed “She’s just as stubborn as PB and we couldn’t even teleport her to the base even if she wanted to.  The high amounts of FRESCA that Vixy and PB are emitting is jamming any transmission I’m trying to make to the station.”

“God dammit!” Asch yelled.

“Don’t sweat it Aschy.”  Zeta suddenly said as she looked up in the sky “I don’t think we have anything to worry about.”

“How can you say that?” Asch cried.

“I saw PB for a moment, so whatever Saki did had an effect on him.  Vix-Vix has some of Saki’s Ego with her, I have no doubt that Vix-Vix can finish the job.” Zeta explained “I have faith in both of them.”

“All we can do now is believe in them.” PBPB sighed.

“PB, Vixy please be okay.” Sakura coughed.

In one of the many bars that was still intact sat a lone man.  He had blond hair and a beard and was wearing a brown jacket, brown leather pants, and a brown cowboy hat.

He left some money on the table and grabbed a bottle of whiskey before walking out.  When he went out the door he saw Vixy and PB fighting each other as well as the people who were watching the fight.

“So my prediction wasn’t accurate once again.”  The man muttered.  “It seems Love wasn’t nearly enough to quell him at all.”

He turned to the people watching the two fight and spotted one he recognized.

“So the Club Ace has joined the Resistance and found the new King of Hearts as well.” The man said as began to walk away.  “I hope they will be powerful enough to beat him someday.”

The man walked away without being noticed.

(I'm finally done with this yay!

Okay so Sakura turned into Yuna with her songstress dress sphere on and the entire thing is a reference to Black★Rock Shooter.

I promise I won't do something this massive ever again.

Your turn PB!)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1112 on: March 31, 2013, 04:53:08 AM
(Nice, it was a long time coming but the point is it came.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1113 on: March 31, 2013, 05:01:54 AM
(Yeah sorry it took so long, I'll work on making parts shorter from now on.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1114 on: March 31, 2013, 05:10:51 AM
(Well now all we need to do is wait for PB to do his part.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1115 on: March 31, 2013, 05:12:16 AM
(I so wanna say stage number complete for Asch, but I can't remember what was my last number. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1116 on: March 31, 2013, 05:12:54 AM
(I think it was 2, but what trigger those numbers?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1117 on: March 31, 2013, 05:19:41 AM
(General growth in character, as well as learning failure and stuff like that. Asch lacked interactional experience, hence he will never be able to surpass PB in the first place. So, in a distant "detached" sense, I planned for his defeat, so that he can experience all that he needs to, from the best teachers in RPM City, namely Vixy, Hitomi, PB and YOU. Vixy's love, PB's Ego, your tenacity, and Hitomi's... I'll get back to you on that. Either way, take it that Asch is becoming the one that he's supposed to be. And Step 3 complete when he felt defeated by Pyro's antics. :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1118 on: March 31, 2013, 05:20:45 AM
(Okay, I hope it slows down a bit though.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1119 on: March 31, 2013, 05:23:03 AM
(It's still 3 of 10 anyways. XD But it should slow down, since after this, and some rest, the Joe army won't influence much. The most that army will give him is battle experience, which will not add to the life experience he needs.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1120 on: March 31, 2013, 05:23:45 AM
(I see.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1121 on: March 31, 2013, 05:25:22 AM
(Although... We COULD plan some deaths in the future... That WILL definitely add a lot of life experience... *spins in his evil chair evilly*)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1122 on: March 31, 2013, 05:28:43 AM
(I really don't know, I plan to focus on some other characters after this....for some shipping that doesn't involve Asch and Sakura.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1123 on: March 31, 2013, 05:30:48 AM
(Go ahead with that, you people need some rest after this arc, despite me knowing it's the best time to strike... :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1124 on: March 31, 2013, 05:32:01 AM
(Yeah let's have a random blackout in your place or some other contrive excuse.)