Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394015

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1050 on: February 20, 2013, 01:06:01 AM
RMZX - "You know what, this suddenly isn't fun anymore. You guys can do whatever it is you're doing. I don't care as long as my life isn't in danger."

RMZX's units ceased attacking.

RMZX - "Enherjar units, return."

Marth and Lyn retreated into card form and went back into the game.

RMZX - "Now Morgan..."

Morgan returned to the game.

RMZX - "Finally, avatar and Lucina... [parasitic bomb]!"

RMZX accidentally smacked his 3DS across the room, improperly disengaging it from the Holosuite. The Avatar unit and Lucina started to fizzle out for a bit before solidifying.

RMZX - "Oh boy, did they become real?"

Avatar - "It appears so, what should we do now? Since we clearly cannot go back right now."

RMZX - "Er... just return to the communications room."

The two left the room, taking their weapons with.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1051 on: February 22, 2013, 07:02:53 AM
"Ha!  Yeah!  Go ahead and run, you worthless sacks of meat!" Strength calls out, waving his bloodied fists at the seemingly casual retreat of the Fire Emblem characters, "That'll teach you not to mess with someone three times your size and power!"

Hermit muffles a snort before letting go of his lamp and curling his fingers inward.  The lights flickered slightly as static drifts into his hands, causing electricity to crawl around it.  He then pokes one of the remaining swords, unleashing the static he had built up and electrocuting Strength.

The entire station erupts in an agonized, almost startled roar before the scar-riddled brute flips over and floats in place, partially charred and barely conscious.

"No...fair...." he wheezes a whine, "You ruined my coolness...."

"Technically, I didn't see anything you did that would qualify as 'cool'," Hermit mutters before grabbing Strength by the back of his belt and looking towards one of the cameras strewn throughout the hallways, "Sorry for the mess, dear member of the Resistance.  We'll be out of your way in a sec."

He then hauls the fried Strength back through the door leading into the Hanger and heads in the direction of the Wily Star II.

Paint-It Man and Fix-It Man eventually break through the ozone layer, finding themselves drifting aimlessly through the vast, star-filled atmosphere of space.

"Well, we're here!" Paint-It Man proclaims, though how anyone could hear him still falls under Star Trek logic, "So which direction is the Wily Star II in?"

"Let's see...." Fix-It Man mutters while placing his hand under his chin and closing his eyes to bring up the location that had been given to them earlier, "It should be right around...."

He then points to one area of the galactic sea, "That way."

"Right-O!" Paint-It yips excitedly, "Let's hurry before any trouble finds its way to Dr. Wily II's friend!"

Fix-It Man nods as he and his twin brother activate their thrusters, propelling them in the direction he pointed in.  Halfway from the planet they left, they notice a red and yellow robed man with a familiar card stuck to his back dragging a Guts Man-like robot clutching a gold Refractor Crystal in the same direction they were heading in.  Thinking he might know short cuts, they secretly followed after him, deciding to wait until they got to the Star before introducing themselves.

Hierophant's concentration is suddenly interrupted by a jostle on his staff.  Opening his eyes, he finds a black, crow-like bird with a white, folding fan acting as its tail.

It was Reggae, the obnoxious robot bird owned by the original Wily.  How it wound up in the WDS was either because he badly needed a pet that isn't built like a weapon, or was trying to do the same thing he was going to do with the two robots, but couldn't get past the "disable" phase.

And apparently the second assumption seemed more accurate as the black bird wiggled his eyebrows sinisterly before opening his duck-like beak and letting out a loud, ear-piercing, long-winded honk that almost startled every single Berbil that neared the washroom.  Hierophant almost dropped his staff trying to cover his ears and curb his startled reflexes before he began shaking it to get him off, only managing to rattle the noise.

Unwilling to be spotted this soon, and in no mooed for another round of cat and mouse, Hierophant cautiously gets up, carts his staff outside the washroom and heaves a massive thrust that threw the obnoxious bird into a pile of junk.

"Sorry," he mutters very nervously, "But I'd rather not be in the same situation as Chariot at the moment."

He then shuts the door to the washroom, heading back to where the oil tub is.

"You know they're going to discover us anyway," Death sighs while continuing to drift along the surface.

Hierophant muffles an irritated grunt as he looks at the ceiling, pondering just how sturdy it was and if he can uncover an opening he could sneak into and find a less harrowing place to concentrate on the whereabouts and goings on of the other cards.  He climbs onto the top, spreading his legs out to both sides while leaning one hand on the wall to keep his balance as he uses his staff to poke at the ceiling above it to see if there was anything he could move from his position.

Meanwhile, Reggae bounces onto his feet and waddles over to the door, pressing the side of his head against it before snickering sinisterly and opening his beak to screech again only to feel a heavy object land on his head.  He stumbles about a few seconds before falling flat on his beak, twitching as Berbil Jane pulls back the monkey wrench she had since deemed a useful weapon against obnoxious threats.

She stares at the half-dazed bird before grabbing him by the legs and dragging him away from the door, never once bothering to figure out why it was closed in the first place.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1052 on: February 23, 2013, 07:43:37 AM
Junk Man was "awakened" by a very familiar screech. Just as he was getting up from his scrap pile, he sees Berbil Jane walk past. Junk Man could see the wrench in her right hand, and in her left hand, was Reggae, being dragged along the ground, letting his head hit the various pieces of scrap on the ground. Seeing the scene past by him, Junk Man decided to sink back in his scrap pile, knowing better to not ask, nor interfere in Berbil Jane's affairs.

DWII - Ho hum ho hum...

At the underground factory, Wily Fighter has been observing the progress of the Zero Joe army.

WF - Only 20% completed...

(Something relevant... ANYTHING)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1053 on: February 23, 2013, 08:01:29 AM
(Relevancy is shot for half of us since we don't have much going on story-wise now.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1054 on: February 23, 2013, 08:06:13 AM
(HOW CAN I BRING YOU ALL TO YOUR KNESS IF I CAN'T BLOW [parasitic bomb] UP)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1055 on: February 23, 2013, 08:15:28 AM
(I'm just waiting for Sakura and her thing, because she wants to use Mr. Wildgun with whom I need to meet too and kick his face in to get the crystal. I'll rather not clash with what she has planned.
Unless she can confirm it's not going to acrtually clash, then I can finally have Tron complete the task AND I can make at least have Wily do something with the crystal so I can put on my godmode face on (or not, depending on the result).

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1056 on: February 23, 2013, 08:28:56 AM
(I'm just waiting for Sakura and her thing).

(Same here. You can bring us to our knees and blow [parasitic bomb] up after Sakura's done.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1057 on: February 23, 2013, 08:38:28 AM
(I'd like to see some godmode Tron action... *blows up some random n00bs*)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1058 on: February 23, 2013, 09:24:54 AM
(The only relevancy...is completing teh Wily Star II!!! 8D or not....)

It didn't take long before Magician returns to the ruined Wily Star II with a clinging Bin Man in tow.

"Took you long enough," Hajime mutters, though not sounding irritated or upset by the late arrival.

"You have no idea," Magician sighs while tossing Bin Man towards the ruins to have him lump the Refractor Crystal with the rest of the scraps, "Now I just need to find Hermit and Strength before one of them provokes an army to come charging over here to chase us off."

He turns around to do so only to notice the oddly crafted Fix-It Felix and paint bucket robot lingering towards them with eager grins on their faces.

"We're here!  We're here!" Paint-It Man exclaims excitedly, "Now we can get to work fixing the star!"

"And you are...?" Hajime asked, sounding cautious.  The two robots look towards him to find his dragon mech greeting them instead of the humanoid piloting it.

Any normal person or repair robot would have freaked at its appearance, but the two simply stood straight and saluted.

"Fix-It Man and Paint-It Man; at your service, friend of Dr. Wily II!" Fix-It Man greets stoically.

"He didn't send you here because he was getting impatient, did he?" Magician mutters.

"Oh no, friend of that silver knight guy!" Paint-It Man assures, "We came of our own accord!  And we wanna help get this Star back up and running!"

Both Magician and Hajime look to each other before the materialized card sighs and scratches his brown, silky straight hair, "I'd...better go back to finding Hermit and the others...."

He then drifts off back into the drifting sea of space junk, leaving Hajime to deal with the archaic-looking robots.

"So, where do we start!?" Fix-It Man asked, "I hope you've gathered everything!  I can't work my magic if even a computer chip is missing."

Hajime continues to stare at them, unsure of whether he should accept the help, knowing WilyII probably had intentions of using his income as a tether to keep him latched to his side for more unpaid favors, all the while further antagonizing him against the Resistance.  But at the same time he didn't want to keep his Robot Masters lingering in frustration and fret of being looked upon as traitors to a side they clearly weren't created to serve.

"Find a human-shaped cat in ribbons," Hajime sighs, "She should know more about how many parts are left over."

"Roger that!" Fix-It Man quips before looking towards Paint-It Man, "Let's hurry!  The quicker we get this done, the quicker we can be accepted as part of Dr. Wily II's army!"

Paint-It Man nods eagerly as the two rocket towards the ruined Star, seeking the World.  Hajime watches them leave before deciding to follow after them, wanting to make sure they do exactly as they claimed they came here to do.

Having gotten bored, and worried about how long the other cards were taking getting back here, Chariot leaves the control room and wanders about the lab's ruins in search of them.  Along the way, he came across a large pair of thick, metal doors boarded to near unrecognition by girder-size planks of maltanium.  This was most likely where their older, menacing brother, Wreck-It Man was being locked in.

The entire area around the door shook as loud, deafening bangs rang from the metallic barriers being bashed against each other by a bulldozer of a beast on the other side.

"Dat must be where deir mean older bwother is being held in!" quips a nearby voice.  Chariot looks beside him to see the Lovers, Sun and Erika standing near the threshold.

"For a fortress the size of a mountain, there isn't exactly much that separates it from the Domination Station," Erika mutters while scratching her hair.

"It is a ruined Lab; you expected the other Wily to just leave his most valuable creations here?" Chariot retorts.

Several more bangs rang in their ears as a loud, aggravated roar echoes through the hallway.

"Let's get away from here," Erika mutters, "I don't trust the stability of those bars."

The other cards nod as they turn to leave only to nearly run into Temperance, lingering down the same direction Chariot had been wandering in.  Her other pot had been drenched in a pink and yellow swirl of paint similar to what sloshed around Paint-It Man's crown.

"Check out these strange liquids," she sighs amusingly while heading towards the door, "Every time I spray them at something, it sinks into the puddle the paint leaves behind."

She moves towards the bolted down double doors, "It's so cool.  You've got to see this!"

"I don't think you should do that right-!" Chariot tries to warn, but Temperance, slow to respond, has already pointed the pink and yellow swirled pot towards the door, sending a fountain of paint flying around the door.  Almost instantly, the door behind the splattered, maltanium planks jostles several times before dropping into the puddle below, "...here...."

Before the other cards could react to the sudden sight of the door sinking into the painted puddle a pair of large, glowing red eyes flashed within the shadows of the other room before a red streak smashed through the maltanium as though they were made of styrophom.  Chariot barely manages to yank Temperance out of the way as the other cards scrambled back to avoid getting bulldozed by the impact of the streak

A giant, ogre of a man robot in red plaids and treadmill legs, with brown hair frazzled by the static popping from the two bolts drilled into where his ears would be.

WRECK!!!!

He then charged through the hallways in the direction of the ruined lab exit, passing clear by the control room without a second thought and plowing through the caved-in rubble left by Omega Joe earlier.

The splinter cards, save for Temperance, ran back to the control room and looked out the window to find the giant Wreck-It Man tear through the Bridge of Evil and run circles around the WDS, pumping his hammer-shaped fists into the air.

WRECK!!!!

After circling the building several times, he plowed through one side of the gates and charged into the city, oddly in the direction the Wily Star II would be from ground level.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1059 on: February 24, 2013, 02:28:04 PM
(RANDOM DESTRUCTION, lol, nothing like more destruction.)

Computer - WARNING. WARNING. UNIDENTIFIED ROBOT IN VINCINITY.

DWII - Ho hum ho?

Dr. Wily II had been spinning in his evil spinning chair, watching the updates at St. Acidburg, and the Wily Star II. When the security system suddenly came to life. and because of an unidentified robot, Dr. Wily II grew suspicious.

DWII - Computer, load video feed of unidentifed robot.

The computer loaded the video feed, showing a robot. A rather large robot. With even larger hammers for fists. Dr. Wily II stared at the video, and could hear the robot scream WRECK or something like that. trying to make out who, and what the robot is... It looked rather familiar though, like a certain character from a certain movie... Oh. Him. Just as Dr. Wily II realises who the robot is, the video continued showing how the robot just circled the WDS, before heading away from the WDS, towards the city. Although the choice of destination baffled him, Dr. Wily II knew one thing for certain.

DWII - The Resistance definitely have their hands full now... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *spins*

(Daaaaaaaaaaaaaarn... I'm really bored. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1060 on: February 24, 2013, 06:05:32 PM
(Wait we have to deal with this now?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1061 on: February 24, 2013, 10:09:19 PM
(This is what happens when people get bored and restless!!!! 8D just kidding)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1062 on: February 24, 2013, 10:11:03 PM
(Well I'm sure as heck not writing this.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1063 on: February 24, 2013, 10:17:25 PM
(I'd say its something for the others to handle after you post the Magnum Opus.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1064 on: February 24, 2013, 10:18:36 PM
(Oh definitely.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1065 on: February 24, 2013, 10:24:39 PM
(Assuming we still have other people to respond to an out of control Wreck-It Ralph robot [wiggle])

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1066 on: February 24, 2013, 10:34:50 PM
(Pyro, PB's characters that aren't PB.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1067 on: February 24, 2013, 10:38:15 PM
(PBPB and Fexni are really exhausted.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1068 on: February 24, 2013, 10:42:05 PM
(PBPB and Fexni are really exhausted.)

(Well who says it has to be dealt with right now?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1069 on: February 24, 2013, 10:44:17 PM
(Not exactly now, but it has to be dealt with since it is heading for the freaking city.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1070 on: February 24, 2013, 10:46:13 PM
(Magic of Time Dilation, Sakura. We can take as much time as we want because this doesn't take place real-time, Just like DBZ or every RPG ever right before the final boss.) 

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1071 on: February 24, 2013, 10:47:19 PM
(Fair enough, just really surprising that this was happening in the first place.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1072 on: February 24, 2013, 11:03:32 PM
(Technically, he isn't heading to St. Acidburg, he's just plowing through a random city near RPM, but like RMZX said, not everything is going to happen exactly as the person causing it is going to happen.  I'm willing to have the wreckage wait until everyone's recuperated from their earlier ordeal)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1073 on: February 24, 2013, 11:24:15 PM
(Good.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1074 on: February 25, 2013, 02:32:28 AM
((An attempt to call for external help never hurts. ;)))

Meanwhile, on the net...

An army of digimon assembled next to, what appeared to be, a massive dome. A Grapp Leomon scratched his head as he examined it. "Hey, you guys sure we're at the right place?" He asked.

A Cyberdramon watched a particular logo move across the surface of the dome. Wily II's logo to be specific. "Yeah, I'm positive that this is the place."

"Good, how are we getting in?" Grapp Leomon asked, tapping the dome.

A Zudomon stepped forward from the group and simply nudged Grapp Leomon to the side. Without a word, he rose his arm over his head and slammed his hammer down on the dome. In a couple attempts, he managed to crack open a 'door' for them to enter and guard.

With this, Grapp Leomon stepped forward. and turned to the rest of the army. "Alright troops, you remember the boss's orders! Me, Cyberdramon, and Tankdramon are going in to retrieve what we got sent for. Flaremon, Crescemon, Cerberumon, Hippogriffomon, Andiramon, and Zudomon are going to enter and guard the entrance from the inside and provide cover fire if needed. The rest of you will be staying out here and blasting the s*** outta anything that tries to get out that isn't one of us! Got it!?"

"Sir, yes sir!" The army all stated at once, saluting to the Perfect-level digimon.

Grapp Leomon nodded, turned on his heel, and led the way in, wary of any dangers that would await them in Wily II's servers.

----------

Sapph, on the other hand, was now prowling the station, exploring it to get familiarized with where everything is so that he didn't have to rely on a map to go about the place. After all, there wasn't really much else he could do until he got the schematics for his new armor.

((Also, the digimon segment of this post was made under the assumption that people aren't lazy and care enough to look up all these digimon. If not, I'll put spoilers with links to them in a future post.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~