Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394424

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1025 on: February 17, 2013, 08:12:22 AM
"The mishap was leaving us behind to save himself!" Paint-It Man proclaims.

"We had no idea he disappeared until we came back for a recharge and found the entire place ransacked and abandoned," Fix-It Man continues, "And without the original Wily around to individualize our CPU, we couldn't shut our brother down long enough to fix the entire lab good as new."

"Not to mention Fix-It and my CPU are the only things protecting him from the 'Rampage' glitch that will drive him mad with destruction if either one of us is shut down for no more than a minute!  Shutting both of us down will send him into a rage even YOU couldn't control!" Paint-It Man adds by pointing dramatically at WilyII.

"We can only assume it was the original Wily's last laugh at Mega Man for chasing him out before he had the chance to call back his robots," Fix-It Man sighs, "Leave us behind to be found by the forces of good only to inflict one last stab of confusion as they try to sever a code only the original Wily knew how to decode, and inevitably cause a mishap that will send our brother on a rampage no one could stop short of destroying him and shutting us down in the process."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1026 on: February 17, 2013, 08:24:59 AM
Upon hearing the intricate connection the relics hold, Wily Fighter walked over and whispered into Dr. Wily II's ears.

WF - Master Wily II. Perhaps we can use their brother to our cause. To further your ambitions. And I highly doubt their statement that you are unable to control their brother if both of them are deactivated.

Dr. Wily II closed his eyes for a bit, deep in thought on what Wily Fighter had said.

DWII - I see... He's a coward just as records had shown. However, you will find me to be a different Wily. For I, Dr. Wily II believes that every robot has their purpose... And I humbly welcome you to my army!!

While the 2 relics were distracted with what he just said, Dr. Wily II whispered back to Wily Fighter.

DWII - I already have a plan for these 2. Not to worry.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1027 on: February 17, 2013, 08:35:24 AM
The two were excited at the thought of being welcomed into another Wily's army as they jumped out of their chair and ran to either side of WilyII, grabbing their hands and shaking them, though thankfully not to the point of snapping them from their joints.

"Thank you so much, Dr. Wily II!" Paint-It Man said.

"We will not disappoint you!" Fix-It Man says before both let go of him to avoid shaking him unconscious.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1028 on: February 17, 2013, 08:59:43 AM
After being visibly shaken, Dr. Wily II adjusted himself with some help from Wily Fighter.

DWII - Ahem. Glad to have you on board! And being on board means to prove your worth!! Since the original Dr. Wily built the 2 of you to repair, I have the perfect job for you!! Fix-It Man!! I want you to head over to the site of my Wily Star II. You see, the Resistance have destroyed my precious space station, and it is in need of a total makeover. Given your ability to repair anything, I want you to assist a friend of mine! Wily Fighter, give Fix-It Man the coordinates of the Wily Star II, so that he can start right away!

WF - As you wish, Master Wily II.

Wily Fighter brought Fix-It Man out of the Interrogation Labs. Omega Joe had followed outside as well, still standing guard in front of the door, locking the door behind him.

WF - Here are the coordinates. *showing a holographic map in space* Do not fail Master Wily II.

Still in the Interrogation Labs...

DWII - As for you, Paint-It Man, I have something else for you. You see, since you are a creation of the original Dr. Wily, I would like to probe you for more information on my idol. Despite his cowardness, he is a genius robotics expert after all. I have so many questions... But so little time... *Medic Man suddenly teleports in beside Dr. Wily II*

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1029 on: February 17, 2013, 09:23:28 AM
Fix-It Man takes a few seconds to download the information into his memory banks before saluting, "Will do!  With WilyII's robots keeping the parts in place and my fixing ability, that Star will be back up and running in no time!"

He then heads off to find a vehicle to get him to the Star.

Hierophant watched from the corner, noticing only one of the two old robots heading out.  Concerned that something was happening to the other, he holds his staff in front of the wall he hid against and concentrated on the blue orb, causing a dim glow to illuminate and reveal the energy of both the remaining old robot and a second that had a dark pink signature, indicating a different type of repair unit with a sadistic, almost hot-blooded passion for ripping over whatever he's pointed to.

Paint-It Man looks between WilyII and Medic Man, seeming oblivious to what the organic doctor was hinting at.

"Oh, not to worry!  We'll have plenty of time to reveal more once we help you take over the world!"

He then turns around and starts swirling the spear-size paintbrush sticking out of his crown, changing the colors to pink and yellow.

"I hope you don't mind me painting an opening for myself, but I need to help paint over the parts even Fix-It Man wouldn't be able to cover up with his fast fixing skills."

With that, he pulls the brush out and slaps it onto the closed door, causing it to suddenly sink up to the tip of its rim in the ensuing puddle created by his dripping brush.  Before either of the two remaining occupants could drop their jaws in surprise, Paint-It Man jumps over and heads off in the direction Fix-It Man headed in.

Hierophant poked his head around the corner without being spotted, seeing the animated paint bucket march away while inadvertently swinging his brush side to side and throwing globs of paint all over the place.  The Zero Joes caught in the puddles suddenly fell up to the tips of their helmets in the goop, leading him to wonder if the person who built him took inspiration from Super Mario Sunshine when constructing him.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1030 on: February 17, 2013, 09:59:23 AM
After several minutes, Sapph found what he was looking for. "Perfect. Wily II's Network..." He said, plugging his digivice into the terminal, the digimon in the digivice moving into the station's terminal and appearing on the screen: 9 perfect-levels and 18 adult-levels. "I have an important assignment. The network I am sending you into has some schematics for my armor that I need." He said, crossing his hands. "Gamma Team, you are going in and searching for the plans. Beta Team and Delta Team, you will also be in the network, providing cover fire if necessary. The rest of you will remain outside the network to keep undesirables from leaving." He instructed. The digimon on the screen nodded and vanished from sight.

At this point, Impmon poked Sapph in the side. "Oy. Why didn't ya send us in too?" He asked.

"Because." Sapph started, sighing and closing his eyes. "You 3 need to stick around here, on the off chance you're needed, my Alphas."

[And so it begins...]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1031 on: February 17, 2013, 11:52:37 AM
Nothing can really describe the scene that Dr. Wily II, and Medic Man had seen, except with mouths agape. Seeing the door, and the Joes outside sink into whatever goopy paint puddle, there was indeed a lot more that Dr. Wily II did not know about these relics. Although it seems that now isn't the time...

DWII - ... Medic Man...

Medic - ... Yes~?

DWII - ... Do something about the door... And rescue the Zero Joes, and the Omega Joe out...

Medic - ... Yessir~

As Medic Man tried to get the door back out without falling into the paint puddle himself, Dr. Wily II was thinking hard.

DWII - *thinking* Goddarnit. That Paint-It Man is more intelligent than I thought... No matter, I'll get my chance to deactivate him for all the information I need, and to get that Wreck-It Man to work for me... Bah. I need some good news. *teleports out, and back into his main control room*

Wily Fighter watched as Fix-It Man, and now Paint-It Man, looking around, as if trying to find something. He did a visual scan, and saw that the robots lacked thrusters, nor do they have a teleportation module. Wily Fighter felt... Obliged to equip these relics with the proper equipment.

WF - You two. Stop whatever you're doing, and come here. We'll be equipping you with some upgrades.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1032 on: February 17, 2013, 01:03:06 PM
Seeing Medic Man hop over the goop left over from Paint-It Man's mess, Hierophant quickly ducks behind the corner to avoid being seen, contemplating what to do at this point.  He couldn't go back to the broom closet on this floor, knowing it would be within enemy sights and he didn't want to be lumped into the same situation as Chariot after finding out he destroyed a robot to save his own card.

He cautiously made his way back to the other side of the Interrogation Room exterior, poking his head around the corner to see the two robots stop before Wily Fighter and nod in excitement about getting upgraded with the parts they were seriously lacking since being abandoned by the original Wily.  It seems as though they were going to be spared for their unique abilities, but Hierophant knew it would only be a matter of time before WilyII either runs out of FUNCTIONAL uses for Paint-It Man, or the painting robot runs out of ways to dodge his dissecting schemes and fall pray to whatever means will rip him open and spill the beans (or rather sticky, suctioning goop), all sever one of the CPU keeping them alive.

"For someone who's supposed to be on the side of good, you're being awfully considerate of those who work for the enemy," Death muses once again.  Hierophant pulls his head back to look towards her while avoiding exposing himself to the otherwise menacing-looking robots.

"I may be a priest, but I'm not as lawfully good as Justice," he grumbles, "I just can't stand the idea of a good-natured robot being obliviously treated like an eventual throwaway for something far more pleasing to a member of a family they serve."

Death leans to the side while placing her elbow on the inner edge of her cards frame, resting her cheek upon her gloved hand, "I think you shouldn't worry your materialized head over it.  Both of those robots are going to that Star, and once that paint bucket finds out what's going to happen to him, I'm sure Hajime will be more than happy to rescue him from that fate."

"Maybe so, but until then, I think it's best if I keep an eye on those robots just in case the old doctor figures out a way to separate them and get what he needs from the painting robot."

Death couldn't do much more than smirk at Hierophant's tenacity as he peeks back around the corner to see how Wily Fighter was going to outfit the two robots with the parts they need to get to the Wily Star II.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1033 on: February 17, 2013, 02:09:42 PM
Wily Fighter extended his arms, and gently grabbed the heads... Or whatever felt like a head in the case of Paint-It Man, and teleported into one of the Storage Labs. Leaving the 2 robots, who seemed slightly dazed, Wily Fighter went over to one of the many computer consoles, and searched for some spare thrusters and teleportation modules. The search didn't take long, and the parts were materialized in a container at the side of the computer console. After checking the compatibilities of the parts to their new owners, Wily Fighter typed a combination into the console, and 2 tables rose up from the floor in the middle of the Lab. Wily Fighter loaded the parts into a trolley, and pushed it towards the 2 robots.

WF - OK, you two. You see those tables? Get yourselves comfortable on the tables, and I will proceed with your upgrades.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1034 on: February 18, 2013, 03:13:35 AM
The two look to each other, seeming unsure, before making their way to the table and laying down to await their upgrades.

Having seen Wily Fighter teleport the two robots away, Hierophant figures they were out of harms way and pulls his head back around the corner to look for another means of checking up on the other cards.

His main concern was getting Emperor out of the control room before WilyII eventually notices him.  With the seemingly once good doctor gone via teleportation, it was impossible for him to try and get inside even if he was paying attention to the passcode he had punched in.

He knew the other cards were at the Ruined Lab, but he couldn't leave WDS without Emperor, and he knew Chariot, at least, wouldn't want to let them go back to the WDS with a maniac medical robot raring to find a way to rip their indestructible cards open.

His only option was either the upstairs broom closet, or the scrapyard where the Berbils worked.  Though there was a Robot Master patrolling the area, with such a vast room to fit more than several mountains of scrap, it would take a while for one single robot to even be aware that there was someone not designed after a bear intruding on his turf.

The only problem was the only stairwell he knew was right within eyesight of Medic Man, and he seemed itching for a game of cat and mouse.  He decides it was best to find another stairwell away from the major threat to climb back up to the previous floor where the dry, land-based scraps would be.

Hierophant peeks around the corner one last time to make sure Medic Man hasn't reached the area before heading off down the current hallway in search of another set of stairs.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1035 on: February 18, 2013, 05:58:58 AM
RMZX - "Hmm, okay then, if you won't answer me, I'll have no choice but to destroy you. Perfect timing, my best units have arrived."

In came two units, one looked similar to the Avatar unit in terms of outfit, but looked younger, had Short dark blue hair, and was female, the other one was garbed in identical clothing to Marth, had long blue hair, and carried a beautiful sword.

RMZX - "Alright, pair Avatar up with Lucina. Lucina in front. Attack."

The pair prepared their attack. Lucina held her sword up, and thrust it forward towards the enemy. Stabbing them, before thrusting forward again through the enemy. The avatar unit then prepared another spell, this one called 'Bolganone', and sent a volcanic blaze at the target before Lucina ran up and attacked the enemy again.

RMZX - "Boy, are you lucky there wasn't a critical hit in there. You have no hope against my best units, where they come from enemies line up to die to their strength."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1036 on: February 18, 2013, 06:34:36 AM
Despite being stabbed and slashed at twice, Strength continues to push past the pain as he grabs the blade just before it lands on him, red, ruby-like blood dribbling from where he had been stabbed and falling into dried shards on the floor as he puts his fists in front of him and deflects the oncoming volcanic blaze as though he had conjured up a barrier, barely missing Hermit, who continues to sit on his cane squarely behind the scar-bodied brute.

"Better be careful how you fight these guys," Hermit points out, "Even if your stamina is stronger than Chariot's, you're still completely vulnerable to bladed attacks and the inevitable loss of blood."

"Ah, shaddup!" Strength exclaims, "Unlike your good-for-nothing pupil, I can still fight standing up and without some pointed stick keeping me on my feet!"

"So you say," Hermit sighs while meagerly rocking back and forth on his cane.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1037 on: February 18, 2013, 07:00:46 AM
(Hope you're not thinking of shattering Falchion. Since that would be impossible. If I was using any other old sword you would be able to however.)

RMZX - "Oho, you best keep such wonderful details to yourself. Avatar, Morgan, switch to using Silver swords, Attack."

The two similarly garbed units then rushed forward and slashed at the enemy.

RMZX - "Now, unless you want me to send ol' Marth and Lyn here at your little musclehound, you had best tell me why you are here. Or else I can just end muscles' life right now."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1038 on: February 18, 2013, 07:09:27 AM
(I don't play much Fire Emblem, so I'm not taking any chances assuming any of the weapons they use are breakable)

Strength's smirk widens in enjoyment as he threw his hands out to grab the blades, using his own bulky flesh to stop their blades from cutting any deeper as he attempts to slam them into each other.

Hermit, meanwhile, sighs in what sounds like nonchalant annoyance, "You know, boy.  The more you keep daring him with your threats, the less likely he's going to stop and answer your question."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1039 on: February 18, 2013, 07:27:55 AM
Seeing the 2 relics position themselves onto the tables, though albeit awkwardly, Wily Fighter pushed the trolley over, and helped the relics to get strapped in. He then unloaded the parts onto each of the tables.

WF - Now, don't move too much, or it'll hurt. A lot.

Wily Fighter transformed his right arm into a sort of large dental drill, and let it whirl into life.

Dr. Wily II has teleported back into his main control room, and noticed blinking on the digital screen. He went over and noticed that there was additional information being recorded. Dr. Wily II accessed the information, and it seemed to have come from the Ruined Machinery Lab, some blueprints and information about the relics he hed met with earlier. Scanning through, Dr. Wily II realised that what the 2 relics had said was indeed true, about them sharing the sharing the same CPU, and the consequences if either of them is destroyed.

DWII - Bah. This CPU-sharing is too old-school to decipher and sever... No matter. Once the Wily Star II is repaired and operational, that paint bucket WILL be probed... And I will get their wrecking brother to do MY bidding!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1040 on: February 18, 2013, 07:48:01 AM
Though any outside robot would shutter at the sight of a drill of any sort coming at them, both Fix-It and Paint-It remained still and cheerful at the thought of being able to help the next Wily achieve what their previous creator couldn't.

"Lay it on us!" Paint-It Man calls out.

"We've dealt with worse turmoil!" Fix-It Man proclaims.

Although Chariot couldn't see the information being received, he was certain WilyII would get the information, but after giving it some thought, couldn't help but think he only helped him scheme his next attack against the Resistance.

He should see it as a means of rectifying the damage he already caused by inadvertently destroying one of his robots, but he couldn't help but feel that all this was just going to make a bigger mess than Hajime was intolerantly going to have to clean up in order to avoid having to pay for damages, or worse fighting those he would rather not fight.

For now, there was little he could do but continue to monitor the situation from the control room and contemplate the current predicament he had dragged himself into protecting both the cards that escaped with him and finding the ones that were still trapped in the WDS.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1041 on: February 18, 2013, 08:08:59 AM
WF - Impressive bravado. Upgrades commencing.

From outside the Storage Labs, the sounds of drilling and welding could be heard. And screams being muffled by the sounds of drilling and welding. After gruelling minutes... And what seemed like hours... The sounds all stopped.

WF - Hmm. You are impressive, surviving through all that.

As Wily Fighter stepped away from the tables to admire his handiwork, one would notice that the 2 relics looked slightly different: The obvious rocket jetpack-like attachments on the back of the relics, inculsive of what resembled wings, and rocket exhaust ports in the soles of their feet.

WF - Now, like me remind you that although I have installed the teleportation modules into your circuits, it's not a wise decision to teleport straight into space.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1042 on: February 18, 2013, 08:10:40 AM
(I don't play much Fire Emblem, so I'm not taking any chances assuming any of the weapons they use are breakable)

(Don't worry, only Falchion is unbreakable, everything else is fair game.)

RMZX - "Oh, who said he had to answer my question? You're in that room too, you know, since I can't rely on musclebrain there to answer, you do so."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1043 on: February 18, 2013, 08:45:03 AM
Hermit continues rocking on his cane, "It's hard to tell with you speaking from wherever you have access to the station speakers.  Not that I don't think you the type to be so picky as to interrogate the one causing the ruckus, but as an old man born of etiquette, I feel it would be impolite to speak when the one who wanted to come here in the first place has every right to explain his actions."

Hierophant eventually finds the double doors leading to the next set of stairs and reaches to open the door when he heard harrowing noise coming from the room next to it, labeled Storage Room.  Though he shouldn't be prying in on something that may have nothing to do with his concerns with the two relic robots, he couldn't help but wonder what was going on that was causing that noise.

He snuck over to the door and peaked through one of the two windows (forgoing the question of whether a storage room needed windows to begin with), seeing Fix-It Man and Paint-It Man leap off the table and observe their newest upgrades before overhearing Wily Fighter's warning not to teleport straight into space.

Though they should ask why, they felt it was best to just take Wily Fighter's word for it and look towards each other.

"Shall we get going then?" Fix-It asked.

"You bet!" Paint-It Man pipes.

Both then march towards the exit, deciding to head out of the WDS before blasting off into space.

Hierophant saw them heading towards the door and runs back towards the stairwell, hiding atop the inclining staircase with Death following after him as the two robots march past the double doors and to the elevator conveniently placed right next to the stairwell.

Deciding he had seen enough for now, the two heads back to the upper floor, heading into the hallway in search of the scrapyard.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1044 on: February 18, 2013, 08:59:28 AM
RMZX - "Etiquette Shmeticette, I only want to know if the reason you're here is malevolent or not. I can call off my guys if you're not here to trash the place."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1045 on: February 18, 2013, 09:07:08 AM
Seeing the 2 relics march out of the Storage Lab, Wily Fighter decided to head back to the underground factory. With a quick teleport, he appeared back at the underground factory's control room. He walked over to the console, and checked the progress of the Zero Joe army.

WF - Hmm. 10% complete. Looks like it will take much more time. Computer, open a video channel to Master Wily II.

Back at the main control room, Dr. Wily II was spinning a bit in his evil spinning chair when his digital screen blinked with a video window of Wily Fighter.

WF - Master Wily II.

DWII - *stops spinning* Ah, Wily Fighter. Any updates?

WF - Yes, Master Wily II. The Zero Joe army is currently at 10%.

DWII - Tsk. That's taking a long time.

WF - Indeed, Master Wily II. Also, I have upgraded the 2 relics with thrusters and teleportation modules.

DWII - ... You what!?

WF - Please calm down, Master Wily II. Despite them to be disposable, we still need to show good faith so that they'll trust us even more.

DWII - ... I suppose. Bah. Continue to monitor the progress of the Zero Joes.

WF - Yes, Master Wily II. *signal cuts*

Medic Man has been trying his hardest to grab the Interrogation Lab door and pull it out of the strange goop pool it is in, but to no avail. The 7 Zero Joes, and Omega Joe are also having a hard time staying afloat despite their efforts to swim. Medic Man decided enough was enough, and pulled out a spare stray Medical Stinger. No way was he going to stab his own Medical Stinger arm into that goop.

Medic - Medical STINGER~ *stabs the stray syringe into the goop pool*

(White-Jet, is there anything I need to know about that paint goop pool?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1046 on: February 18, 2013, 09:23:49 AM
(It's basically the same paint from Super Mario Sunshine.  Once covered, the victim has more of a chance of being sucked into a similar puddle equal their width and get stuck until they either muscle their way out, or someone dumps water on the puddle.  There are also two other kinds of paint that has an elemental effect when stepped on.  Red and yellow has fire properties and blue and yellow have electric properties)

"My reason for being here isn't malevolent," Hermit preached, "Can't say the same for my slap-happy partner." he pauses a moment to lower his voice, "Who seems to have forgotten the concept of a stealth mission...."

Emperor, still hovering behind WilyII's chair, overhears the conversation while scribbling notes onto the parchment with his trusted feather pen.  With the card's mute on, the sound of his scribbling never reached the ears of those listening into the goings on of the control room.

Hieroophant eventually finds the scrapyard and heads inside to find an obscure place to hide and continue his personal observation of the cards.

Seeing the Berbils walking about, blissfully digging up and fixing everything that they find leaves a mixed feeling of concern in his digital soul, knowing that they were working for the wrong side, yet too enthralled in the joys of finding something to make to care.  He can only trust the Berbils who willingly stayed behind to keep an eye on the ones who couldn't muster the courage to escape figure out some way of getting them out of the WDS before WilyII runs out of uses for them and sends them off to be slaughtered like pigs to satiate his curiosity.

He puts it out of his mind for the time being and continues into the scrapyard, deciding to explore the area first before contemplating his first hiding spot.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1047 on: February 18, 2013, 09:27:12 AM
RMZX - "Oh... stealth mission huh? To do what? Exactly?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1048 on: February 18, 2013, 10:53:09 AM
The stray Medical Stinger glowed slightly red as the nanites tried to gather more information about the goop. Just as the nanites are about to transmit back the information to Medic Man, the syringe exploded in a minature explosion.

Medic - My, my~ What a mysterious... Goop~ Let's see~ Colours... Properties... Suction... Muscle out... Water... So interesting~

Medic Man looks around the area, and spots what he was looking foe: A fire hose. Trying hard not to fall into the goop, Medic man made his way over to the hose, and turned it on. With the water gushing out, Medic Man aimed the hose at the Joes, the door, the puddle. After a few minutes of blasting, Medic Man turned off the supply, and surveyed the results. The door has miraculously returned to it's original position, and all the Joes were released, albeit dripping wet. Medic Man placed the hose back, and pranced over to the Joes.

Medic - Good~ You're all out~ Head over to the Medical Labs to dry up and I'll do some diagnostics~ Best don't teleport~

OJ - ... Grrr. Alright... Zero Joes!! Fall in and assemble!!

The Zero Joes all got up to their feet, and fell into a 2x3 + 1 formation. Omega Joe lined up in front of the Zero Joes, and marched off towards the Medical Labs, with Medic Man prancing behind.

When the signal cuts, Dr. Wily II leaned back into this evil spinning chair, thinking on what he should do... Thinking of nothing at the moment...

DWII - Computer. Bring up the video feeds from the Wily Star II, and St. Acidburg.

Junk Man had just finished his latest oil bath, and was just relaxing on one of the piles of scrap in the scrapyard. He isn't doing anything, just watching the Berbils doing their thing, fixing stuff.

Junk - I wish one of them is my pet...

(OK, I have ran out of things to do with myself at the moment. Wow, can't believe I'm bored already. XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1049 on: February 18, 2013, 12:20:46 PM
Hermit sits straight on his cane, tilting his head side to side while rubbing his chin before tilting the cane towards Strength, who was in the midst of banging the head of one of several unconscious soldiers onto the carpeted, ruby shard-scattered floor, five swords stabbed through several parts of his body.

"Say, if you're not to busy, you mind telling us why we're still here?" he asked, "Not that I'd want to spoil your fun or anything, but since we have been discovered, sticking around here, beating an endless supply of holographic minions seems kinda pointless, don'cha think?"

"I...will...best...Chariot...yet...!" Strength strains before lifting the unconscious soldier into the are and throwing him towards another army of replacements that had started rushing in to take over the previous set that had fallen under his over-muscular might.  Hermit watches a bit before letting out another exasperate sigh.

"Sometimes I wonder why there are two Strength cards instead of the one that stays true to the original tarot card...."

Fix-It Man and Paint-It Man eventually make it outside, and with one final glance towards each other and a readying nod, they activate their thrusters and take off towards the vastness of space.

"What do you suppose the rest of Dr. Wily II's friend's robots look like?" Paint-It Man ponders.

"If they're just as willing to help Wily take over the world, they'll be just as eager to help us repair the Star as we are willing to please the latest Wily!" Fix-It Man proclaims.

Paint-It Man jitters with excitement, "Oooh!  I can't wait to get there and meet those other robots that knight and his friends mentioned!  Is there anyway to speed up these thrusters so we can get there faster!?"

"Try searching your internal systems; I'm sure there has to be something that will increase their energy output."

Paint-It Man nods in agreement before closing his eyes and concentrating on his internal systems and programming, eventually coming across a dial that appears to be connected to the thrusters below his feet.

"Found it!  Now to figure out how to turn it up!"

It didn't take long before the envisioned dial begins to turn, causing the blazing spearhead to balloon to twice it's previous size, rocketing him further towards the edge of the ozone layer.

"Hey!  Wait for me!" Fix-It Man yelps as he concentrates on his own systems and turns the same dial to catch up to his twin, paint-type brother.

After wandering the scrapyard for a while, and avoiding where Junk Man is, Hierophant quickly notices Death had disappeared halfway through his exploration.  Using his staff, he finds her card drifting somewhere in another room and runs towards it to find an archaic-looking bathtub full of steaming hot oil and a familiar card drifting along the surface.

Death projected herself from the card, laying contently on her back while basking in the warm, oily steam.

"What're you doing?" Hierophant hissed, "You're a Magitek card!  You don't need oil to stay active!"

"Maybe not," Death muses, "But this entire room is colder than my own personality.  And since you said you were going to be staying here a while, I figured I'd relax in here until Hajime and the others finish that Star and come back to get us."

Hierophant fumed at Death's lack of consideration for the danger she might be putting herself in, but couldn't help but admit that the entire area was unbearably cold thanks in no part to the overhead fans keeping the still sparking parts from overheating from their unavoidable connections with other parts.  The bathroom seemed to be the only area that was at least decent with the oil bath still running despite the only bot using it currently in some other area of the scrapyard.

Thinking Junk Man wasn't going to be back for a while, Hierophant decides to stay here a while and sits properly on his knees next to the foot end of the tub, concentrating into the blue orb of his staff again as visions of the other cards lurking about both space and the Ruined Lab swarmed within his sights along with other robots he's encountered thus far.