Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393712

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #975 on: February 08, 2013, 03:42:05 PM
(Ok, time to get this thing back on the road.)

At the Plotting Room, Tron was admiring the handiwork done on Gatling Man, and was visible impressed. However, he was still inspecting, making sure that Gatling Man is the perfect one for the job.

Dr. Wily II was back at the main seat, and was getting a bit impatient with Tron's extensive inspection. It has been a while since he had an update from St. Acidburg, and wanted to watch the Resistance bowing before the might of Frenzied Protoman Blues. Dr. Wily II stood up, and made his way to the door.

DWII - I'll leave you with Gatling Man, Tron. He is the perfect man for the job. I'll also prepare a special room for you, for your time here in my wondrous WDS, please do enjoy your stay here. I have some urgent business to attend to right now.

Dr. Wily II did a small bow to his new guest, and left the Plotting Room. He tsk'd as soon as the doors slid closed.

DWII - Tsk. Although I like having allies, but inspecting MY creations!? Who does he think he is!?

Dr. Wily II continued on along the hallways, on his way back to his main control room.

At the Medical Labs, Medic Man has managed to limped onto an empty medical table, and stabbed his Medical Stinger into the base of the table, awakening the repair machines. As the machines begin their long process to repair Medic Man, especially on the removal of a long spear in Medic Man's chest, boforte started to stir at his medical table. Upon hearing the murmurs, Medic Man stretched out his Medical Stinger, and fired a few Medical Stingers at boforte's mummified form. boforte went rigid when the Stingers hit, and all was quiet, except for the whirring of the repair machines.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #976 on: February 08, 2013, 07:21:10 PM
Buns - Not yet~ Just a few minutes more~

Buns took another ladle, and stirred the bubbling mixture again. Much more purple gas began to rise from the mixture, as Buns happily stirred the mixture. She lifted the ladle up, and there was no ladle to be seen, only the handle remained this time.

Buns - It's ready~

Buns rammed a make-shift faucet into the side of the pot, took a reinforced ceramic bowl from the counter, and turned the faucet on. The black, bubbling concoction oozed out of the faucet, and when it touched the bowl, sizzling could be heard. Buns let the bowl fill up to about two-thirds, before turning the faucet off. Taking a reinforced ceramic spoon, she passed the bowl over to the unsuspecting Afro.

Buns - Here you go~ Enjoy~

Afro blinked and looked at the bowl before smiling and patting her on the head,"Looks great..." he said before taking the spoon and slowly took a spoon full of the black bubbling death curry and paused for a moment.

"..."

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #977 on: February 09, 2013, 02:10:08 AM
By the time Broom Man, Mop Man, Magician, Strength, and Hermit arrived in the sea of scraps that were the remains of both Arwings and Wily bots, finding Bin Man drifting off even further from the area.

The stick brothers panicked and rushed over to their dim, trash-binging brother.

"Whoa, whoa!  Where're you going!?" Broom Man exclaimed, "Hajime said to find the remaining parts of the Wily Star II!"

"I am," Bin Man drones, sounding entranced by an unusually large and golden Refractor Crystal that had been flashing within a particular part of the Wily Star II's digital blueprints, "There's this huge, shiny crystal that isn't anywhere in this delicious belt of scrap.  The blueprints claim that this crystal is needed to power the Star, and Hajime seemed adamant about wanting to avoid being permanently anchored to one side."

The group looked to where Bin Man was drifting, realizing they were dangerously close to the Sex Station.

"Wait a minute!  You're not telling me that crystal is in there!" Broom Man wails.

"The sensors Hajime built into me claim it's somewhere in that station," Bin Man sighs almost lovingly, "And here I thought I was the only robot on this planet who likes shiny things."

Mop Man scrambles to get in front of Bin Man, "This is insane!  If the Resistance see you, they'll immediately identify you as Hajime's robots and come to the false conclusion that he's on Wily II's side!"

"I know Hajime wants to do what's best for the city to the point of being seen as a threat to both sides," Broom Man procrastinates, "But if the Resistance captures you and forces more than just information on the Star's restoration, there's no telling what they'll do to his business, or the rest of us for that matter!"

"But I have to get that Refractor Crystal back," Bin Man whines, "I'm trying so hard to curb my hunger for this one task in the hopes that Hajime will let me snack on all these juicy scraps!  If I can just get that Crystal back, I'll be done with this task and free to eat as much as I like!"

"Well, there's gotta be a similar Crystal we could get from the Junkyard," Magician suggests, "That place is like a Mega Man Legends ruin.  We could just search every single pile until we find a Crystal identical to the one you're after."

"But Hajime insisted that the Wily Star II has to be exactly like the blueprints, or that currently mean old doctor's going to continue making him rebuild that scary old Star until he eventually becomes his mindless repair bot."

Strength's eager grin widens as he floats over to Bin Man and slaps him on the shoulder, surprisingly keeping him buoyant within the sea of scraps.

"Hey!  I understand ya!" he snickers before reaching over and yanking Magician into a choke-hold, "In fact Magician, Hermit and I wanna help you get that crystal back by any means necessary!"

Magician almost choked from the grab, "Now wait just a-!"

Bin Man brightens up at Strength's encouragement and offer.

"You will!?" he beams while grabbing Strength's free hand and attempting to cry, "Oh, thank you, Mr. Strength, Mr. Magician, and Mr. Hermit!  I do need help keeping focused on this one final bit of that task."

He then lets go and continues drifting towards the Station, allowing Strength to drag Magician after him as he struggles to break free from his inhuman grasp.  Broom Man and Mop Man watch in despair while Hermit sighs and straightens his otherwise crooked back.

"And you wonder why hermits live alone...." he grumbles as he follows after the trio, leaving the two remaining Robot Masters to fluster in their own frets.

"Now what'll we do!?" Broom Man wails, "If anything happens to Bin Man and those cards-!"

Mop Man slaps Broom Man's brush head with his soaked dreadlocks, "Get a hold of yourself, bro!  We can't do anything about Bin Man when he's hankering for a reward for following instructions to the letter!  We'll just have to go back to Hajime and tell him what happened.  He may not blame Bin Man for following orders, but perhaps he'll let us go back to the Junkyard and look for that identical Refractor Crystal so we can get the Star back up and running before the Resistance returns from whatever fight they may have gotten themselves into."

Broom Man struggles to keep calm as he lets Mop Man drag him back towards the Wily Star II's ruins to relay what had happened so far.

"Oh!  There's so many computers in this room!  This has to be where Dr. Wily II controls his robots!" Emperor squeals from the hallway.  Hierophant was about to say something when he saw a distant figure walking towards their general location.  His exasperation quickly turns to panic the closer the figure got, revealing more and more of his appearance, from the glinting glasses to the insanely bat-like hair.

"I wonder where the doctor could be!" Emperor continues to squeal, "With him being so secretive, he must be teleporting all over the place, making sure no one tries to pry in on his tactics and-!"

He's suddenly interrupted by Hierophant grabbing his card and yanking it away from the door, fazing him out as the recoil throws him against its painted background.  By the time he regained his senses, he noticed the the ceiling was moving, indicating he was being dragged away.

His entire face turns red as he jumps out of the card, standing on the screen while turning to yell at Hierophant, who was continuing to drag his card down the hallway.

"How dare you drag me away from my one and only chance of learning the doctor's secrets!  Have you no dignity to your father figure!?"

"Does dignity include saving your life from being ripped apart by a tenacious old man!?" Hierophant protests.

Emperor then turns to yank his card back towards the door he had been spying on only to see the bat-haired figure heading towards the same room.  Thinking he knows that figure, he slaps his hands on his cheeks and fakes a squeal.

"There he is!" he hisses joyfully, "The mastermind of all masterminds!  The one that can help me be a better dictator!  That more than proves the room I've been peering into is the control room!"

"That's great!  Now can you keep it down before he sees us and sends his robots to chase us down!?" Hierophant hisses back.

"Oh!  I simply can't leave the vicinity of this area!" Emperor protests before diving towards a turn in the hallways, yanking his card, and inadvertently Hierophant, with him.

It seemed like a while before the paint bucket robot returns with an eerily robotic version of Fix-It Felix Jr., complete with eyes made of headlights and a large, gold mallet in place of his right hand.

"This is it, Fix-It Man!" the paint bucket quips, "You're biggest moment since we've been abandoned for...I forgot how long!"

Chariot and Erika couldn't help but stare at this eerie knock-off with dumbstruck expressions.

"The original Wily didn't really...." Erika mutters before Chariot turns away and rubs his temples.

"After what I've gone through, I'm done questioning everything that goes on in that family...." he grumbles.

Fix-It Man practically jumps around the room, examining every single electronics in the area.

"So...can you really fix this entire room?" Chariot asked.

"Hey!  Who do you think I am!?" Fix-It Man proclaims, twirling his hammer arm around before plopping the head on his shoulder, "With my special powers, I'll have this place shining bright in no time!"

He then appears between Chariot and the paint bucket robot and yanks them into a huddle, "Just make sure you don't wake my brother!  He hates seeing operative machines."

"Oh-ho!  No problem!" the paint bucket quips again, "I made sure his door is shut and bolted with all the maltanium in the scrapyard!  It'll take him years to bust out and find his way to where you're fixing things!"

"Alrighty then!" Fix-It Man cheers as he mysteriously appears on the fried console and twirls his hammer again, "It's time to do what I do best!"

He then turns and thrusts his hammer into the air, "I'M GONNA FIX IT!!!!"

Without a second's thought he begins bouncing around the room, swinging his hammer up and down, causing all the monitors to flash before reappearing good as new.  Both Chariot and Erika stared shockingly at this quick turnaround.

"This guy puts Hajime's mechanic skills to shame," Erika mutters.

"So...why hasn't WilyII been using him to fix everything instead of leaving them to rust in the scrapyard?" Chariot mutters as well.

"Oh, that older brother of ours!" the paint bucket robot scoffs, "The original Wily created us in an attempt to throw the world into chaos and confusion that will result in him becoming their new overlord!  He would send our brother to wreck the entire town, then send us to fix it only to have him detect our aide and rush back down to wreck it again!  It almost worked until Mega Man showed up and trashed the place, forcing him to retreat with what stuff could still move!  We wanted to fix up this place so the original Wily can return and continue his world domination with his descendent, but everything we touched causes our brother's Wreck-It circuits to go haywire, sending him on a rampage to destroy the stuffs we've been trying to fix."

The paint bucket then begins running his staff-size paintbrush on the floor, creating a fiery-hued goo that eerily spewed fire, "The other Dr. Wily couldn't fix the problem due to us sharing a CPU and being cursed with a fail-safe program only the original Wily can deactivate, leaving us running around in circles to this day."

Fix-It Man suddenly appears, "All done!  If this lasts longer than our last attempts to fix something, we may be of some use yet!"

Both Chariot and Erika turned to find the entire control room lit up by the once broken monitors now flickering to whatever camera was still functioning.  The two stared awestruck at it before looking to each other in a mixture of dumbstruck contemplation.  Chariot eventually regains his senses and heads over to the console controlling the monitors, pressing every button that didn't look threatening before eventually getting all of the monitors to transmit feed from the cameras in the WDS.

"Hey look!  The second Dr. Wily's just left his Plotting Room!" the paint bucket robot chirps, pointing to one of the monitors that showed WilyII heading down the hallway away from said room, "I wonder if he's heading back to his lab to put his new plots into action!"

Chariot and Erika eyed each other in concern before going back to watching the one monitor keeping watch of WilyII's whereabouts.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #978 on: February 09, 2013, 05:19:35 PM
Buns - So~ How is it, Afro-Shroomy~

Buns twirled in place, and did a sort of cute pouting face at Afro-Shroom, awaiting judgement of her culinary skills.

Walking along the hallways, Dr. Wily II thought he heard some sounds up ahead. He stopped and thought for a bit, however with no alarms tripping, Dr. Wily II shook the idea out of his head, and stopped in front of the control room. He entered his passcode, and the doors slid open. Upon entering, the doors closed dramatically slowly as Dr. Wily II made his way to the main computer console.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #979 on: February 10, 2013, 12:42:35 AM
Peeking around the corner, the Emperor saw WilyII head into the room he had been peering in earlier, seeing the door close ever so dramatically slowly.  This was his only chance of getting into the room without his being seen from the other side.

He pulls himself back into his card, silently snickering while rubbing his hands together before ducking below the frame, clothes flying everywhere.  He quickly pops back up, completely dressed like a tall Ebisumaru, wiggles his eyebrows towards the still neurotic Hierophant, then slides along the wall, bending his card along the corner before straightening clean out on the next wall down.

Hierophant tries to stop him, but quickly threw his back against his painted background upon realizing he was popping out of the card.  He slips along the wall after Emperor, popping halfway out of the card while peeking around the corner to find his card slide down the door and curb through the bottom.  He grits his teeth in concern before popping his card out of the wall and flying after the Emperor only to get slammed to the floor by the closing door, getting half the card stuck in a face down position.

The card bends upward as Hierophant appears from the bottom, struggling to get the rest of it through until his hands slipped out from under him, causing the bent half of the card to fall on top and squish him back inside.  The card wiggles several times before pulling itself back into the hallway, rises up towards the top of the door and presses itself against it, allowing him to faze halfway into the control room and find Emperor slip up the evil spinning chair and stop squarely on the back of the backrest.

Hierophant tries to pull the rest of his body out of the door, but couldn't separate himself completely from the card still plastered outside.  He then tries reaching out towards Emperor in a vain attempt to yank him away from the chair, but both him and the chair were too far for his currently short, action-figure-like arms to reach.

Before he could try anything else to get Emperor out of the room, WilyII had already sat down in his chair and pulls a quick spin, forcing Hierophant to yank himself back into the card and flip it over to avoid being spotted.  Meanwhile, Emperor gingerly sticks to the back of the backrest, silently squealing as he enjoys the supposed ride.

Hierophant takes a few second to rub the pain off his back from being pinned to the floor by the sliding door before looking around for another way to get into the room and rescue Emperor from his own idiocy.  There was the keypad next to the door, but as he was in his card form, he couldn't get the keys to budge even with the solidity turned to maximum, and zapping it with his gold staff will only set off the alarms, interrupting him from whatever schemes he was brainstorming any counterattacks against the Resistance.  Much as he wants to do what's best for the side of good, he also doesn't want to put Hajime or his friends and business in any kind of danger.

The only course of action would be to try and get closer to the chair without raising alarms.  The best place would be down a level, but with so many robots wandering about, he didn't want to be caught too quickly.  Hierophant slips up to the ceiling, keeping out of the way of the lights to avoid casting shadows, and begins slipping through the hallways in search of a staircase or elevator leading downstairs.

"Oh!  Look!  He's already back in his control room!" the paint bucket robot pipes while pointing at another screen where WilyII had already sat down and began spinning.  Unfortunately, Chariot and Erika were too focused on the fiasco between Herophant and Emperor to barely hear their supposed new companion.

"What do you think he's up to this time?" Fix-It Man asked.

"Who knows!?" the paint bucket robot retorts before running over to the consoles, "Let's find out!"

He pushes Chariot aside and begins running his stick figure hands along the keyboard, causing most of the monitors observing the hallways to switch to the goings on between the battle in St. Acidburg, and the repair of Wily Star II.

"Ugh!  Look at that Star!" Fix-It Man fidgets, "It seriously needs some quick hammer fixing!"

"But how!?" the paint bucket whines, "Even with the IT room up and running, we were never given the coordinates to that place because of what our brother might cause!"

"Don' worry!" Lovers quips as she flies up to the paint bucket robot, " Mr. Tanaka and our fwends are up there, helping Mr. Wiwy put that scawy looking Star back together!"

Hearing this caused Fix-It Man to stand straight and rest the hammer arm on his shoulder, "Well!  Any friend of any Wily is a friend of ours!  We just need to figure out a way to get to that Star and we'll have that Star back up and running in no time."

"Let me see if I can get into Dr. Wily II's computer and find those coordinates to the Star!" the paint bucket robot mutters while clacking away at the keyboard in the hopes of opening a network into WilyII's computer and locating the coordinates to the Wily Star II.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #980 on: February 12, 2013, 06:19:12 PM
As Dr. Wily II continued to spin in his evil spinning chair, he was pondering on some things, like the battle at St. Acidburg, and the rebuilding of his Wily Star II... Oh yea, the Wily Star II!! Dr. Wily II abruptly stopped spinning, and turned to face the computer console. He typed some combination into the console, and the screen blinked with a view of the site of where the Wily Star II used to be. Dr. Wily II could see pieces of the destroyed Star being moved, and sparks showing some welding. Makes you wonder how welding works IN SPACE.

Dr. Wily II typed another combination into the console, and a ringing tone could be heard. The ringing tone stopped, as if someone picked up a phone...

DWII - HELLO HAJIME!! How are things going~

Unknown to Dr. Wily II, at the corner of the screen, a small exclamation mark is blinking, signalling some form of "hacking".

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #981 on: February 13, 2013, 06:50:33 AM
WilyII's call couldn't come at a daunting time.  Just as Hajime had opened a channel, World suddenly shows up beside his dragon mech.

"Hey, Hajime.  We're starting to get worried about the cards that ar...." World's word suddenly hangs when she suddenly notices circular frequencies emitting from the dragon mech's horns, quickly rewording the subject she was about to bring up, trying to sport a cutesy kitty grin, "...re still in the deck!  Oh, they're REALLY getting bored sitting around, doing nothing for the past hour or so!"

She then points towards the dragon horns, "But...seeing as you're currently busy talking to someone VERY important, I think they can wait a LITTLE longer for you to finish before working up another fuss!"

Unfortunately, her attempt to keep WilyII out of the loop and avoid an unnecessary waste of energy was quickly dashed when Broom Man and Mop Man rushed back in a panic.

"Boss!  Boss!  We got an emergency!" Broom Man yelps, swaying side to side, "Bin Man's disappeared into the Sex Shack, claiming the Refractor Crystal's drifted inside somewhere!"

Fountains of sweat began pouring down World's currently furry face as she struggles to get their attention by daintily waving her paw-like hand towards them, but Mop Man's antics almost distracted them from noticing.

"We tried to stop him; really, we did!  But that idiot, Strength encouraged him to keep going and even dragged-!"

The dragon head suddenly swivels around and spews a beam of plasma fire at them, turning them into black, almost bald wooden sticks.

"Oops...." Broom Man grunts, "I done think we failed to notice the dragon antenna emitting frequency waves...."

The two slowly began to drift away, still in their frozen panicked poses.

"Sorry boss....  We'll...come back when you're not in that secretive mood...."

The dragon head then turns to World, who lets out a dainty "eep" while Tarot Cat's tail balloons into a near crooked stick of fluff before buckling her knees together and placing her folded paws near the side of her cheek, widening her cutesy, yet nervous smile.

"Move along, kids!  Mr. Tanaka wants to spend some alone time with his customer!" she giggles nervously while drifting back towards the reassembling Wily Star II.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #982 on: February 13, 2013, 04:28:59 PM
Dr. Wily II scratched his head a bit, he could hear something in the background of the call, like... squabblings or something.

DWII - Hajime. Is everything going according to schedule? Anything happened? Give me a status report!

As the exclamation mark continued to blink, back at the underground factory, Wily Fighter had just finished the diagnostics for a platoon of Zero Joes, and the platoon commander, Omega Joe. The computer console that he was working with began flash, as the exclamation mark blinked in.

WF - Hmm. Looks like someone has somehow managed to hack into the WDS network.

Wily Fighter entered a combination into the console, and managed to trace the source to an unlikely location.

WF - The Ruined Machinery Lab? Wasn't that place abandoned by the original Dr. Wily? Despite building the Bridge of Evil, Master Wily II never used that Lab except for spare parts... Hmm. Looks like I get to test out the Zero Joes and the Omega Joe after all. Omega Joe!! Zero Joes!! Fall in!!

The Omega Joe, and the 7 Zero Joes teleported in, their red mono-eyes glowing.

WF - I have a mission for the lot of you. Inflitrate the Ruined Machinery Lab, and capture anything that moves in there. Preferably alive.

The Joes saluted, and teleported themselves out of the underground factory, and reappeared on the Bridge of Evil. Upon counting strength, the 7 Zero Joes went into a V-formation, with the pointed tip facing the Ruined Machinery Lab, and with Omega Joe inside the V, they slowly marched forward, watching out for any incoming targets.

Back at the underground factory...

WF - *watching the computer console, showing the Joes in formation* Best not to worry Master Wily II of this...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #983 on: February 14, 2013, 01:17:28 AM
Meanwhile, in the Neutral Base in space...

Sapph accessed the databases of the base, going through various links to try to hack into Wily's networks.

"Hey Boss, what are ya doin'?" Impmon asked, watching the screen. Agumon and V-mon were more preoccupied with eating their snacks.

"A while back, I had Wily's help in designing an alternate suit of armor after an adventure in an alternate universe." Sapph started, not looking away from the screen. "However, it wasn't needed at the time and was just a minor vanity project."

Impmon crossed his arms and furrowed his brow. "So, the designs are still in his computers?"

"Exactly."

"Well, if it's yours, why don't you just ask him for it?" Impmon continued asking, tilting his head.

"Because he's the one who started this whole war, and I have no intention of getting indebted to fighting on his side."

At this point, V-mon looked up from his snack. "Why don't you just send some of us in to invade his systems?"

"I have to locate his database first, which could be near-impossible if he's on a closed connection."

((Dr. Wily II! Your database will be under attack in the near future!))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #984 on: February 14, 2013, 01:41:28 AM
(So it's being hacked twice? o-O)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #985 on: February 14, 2013, 01:50:37 AM
((Apparently. o3o))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #986 on: February 14, 2013, 06:14:41 AM
(Such a shame WilyII didn't have a Net Navi network to deal with this sort of situation 8D)

Hajime barely took his attention off the small screen on the console near the dragon's belly even after he hit the button to "silence" Broom Man and Mop Man's need to divulge unwanted information.

"We've managed to gather all of the exterior parts that had been scattered throughout space," he said nonchalantly, "If we don't get any unneeded interruptions, we should have the Star back up and running by the end of the day."

"What's this!?" the paint bucket yelps while digging through WilyII's IT coordinates, "What's this strange exclamation symbol that keeps flashing at the bottom right corner of the monitor!?"

"Looks to me like someone else is hacking into the other Wily's computer!" Fix-It Man proclaims.

"We can't have that!" the paint bucket robot exclaims furiously, "We must do something about this outside intruder at once so we can help Dr. Wily II's friend repair that Star!"

"But....  What can we do...?" Fix-It Man mutters, "We only know how to fix and paint things!  We weren't programmed to deal with hackers and other threats that may involve fighting!"

Chariot, meanwhile, heard something outside and runs towards the nearest window in the room to find seven army green, bulky-looking robots and one samurai-like red robot marching along the Bridge of Evil in a V formation towards the ruins.

He knew it was only a matter of time before someone from the WDS caught onto the hacking and sent some robots down here to try and put a stop to it.  Whether WilyII would recognize the robots or not was up for debate.

Erika pops up from behind him, seeing the menacing-looking robots nearing the ruined lab and realizing what could happen if they were the "shoot before asking" type.  She turns her card around, trying to think of something before quickly flying towards the Lovers and Sun, trying to sport a curious and excited look.

"Say!  You guys wanna take me and Temperance on a tour of this place!?" she asked, "It's so huge and colorful, there has to be other places we haven't checked out that could help make this place more lively and fun!"

Rini and Sun look to each other, then towards the ceiling while placing their fingers on their chin and thinking before looking back to Erika.

"Awight!" Rini chirps, "Let's go find Mariska and show you around!" she then floats out of the control room, "I think I saw her heading upstairs earlier...."

Chariot watched as the younger group of cards head into the hallway and in the direction of the staircase, which led away from where the entrance to the lab was, before heading towards the computers and ducking into a slot between the main console and the monitors overhead.  The two Robot Masters were too caught up contemplating how to rectify the earlier hacking to notice any other problems heading towards them.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #987 on: February 14, 2013, 05:01:26 PM
((Dr. Wily II! Your database will be under attack in the near future!))
(*shakes fist*)

(Such a shame WilyII didn't have a Net Navi network to deal with this sort of situation 8D)
(I may not have a Net Navi network... But I have a Robot Master FROM the network!!)

As the Zero Joes approached the end of the Bridge of Evil, the Omega Joe seemed to do some form of hand signal, and the Zero Joes changed their formation again, from a V-shaped, to a straight horizontal line. The Omega Joe stayed behind the line of Zero Joes, and they continued to march forward, rapidly approaching the entrance to the Ruined Machinery Lab.

DWII - Good! Great!! EXCELLENT!! Carry on with the marvelous work!!

With that, Dr. Wily II closed the signal, and laid back into his evil spinning chair. It was only then that he noticed the exclamation mark blinking away at the corner of the screen. Dr. Wily II almost fell off his chair, as he typed some combination onto the console. The resulting diagnostic made his face cringed with anger.

DWII - Someone DARES to hack into my network!? Who the hell do they think they are!? *opens a channel to the underground factory* WILY FIGHTER!! COME IN!!

WF - Yes, Master Wily II.

DWII - Do you know who the hell is hacking into my network!?

WF - Yes, Master Wily II. The source seems to be coming from the Ruined Machinery Lab of your predecessor.

DWII - The Original Wily? ... No wait. WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM ME OF THIS!?

WF - I'm sorry, Master Wily II. I felt there was no need to alert you, as I have sent out 7 Zero Joes, and an Omega Joe to investiagte, and to capture the culprit(s) alive.

DWII - ... I see. Since you have already sent them out. Make sure you monitor their every movement, and ensure that they capture the one(s) behind this outrage!!

WF - Understood, Master Wily II.

Once the signal cuts, Dr. Wily II sat back into his evil spinning chair again, but still felt a bit uneasy. Although Wily Fighter seemed to have everything under control, Dr. Wily II felt that a bit more precautions are required. And there was a perfect choice. Dr. Wily II stood up again, and after some rather vigorous typing, a silhouette appeared on-screen.

DWII - Null Man, I have a mission for you.

Null Man's red mono-eye glowed as he received instructions.

(There. Sapph, if and when you somehow do manage to find and hack into my system, you will have one hell of a battle to take care of. [eyebrow])

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #988 on: February 14, 2013, 07:41:10 PM
Buns - So~ How is it, Afro-Shroomy~

Buns twirled in place, and did a sort of cute pouting face at Afro-Shroom, awaiting judgement of her culinary skills.

Afro coughed out, his eyes 'X'ing out as he fell back from his seat.

"..."

He occasionally twitched...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #989 on: February 15, 2013, 08:43:16 AM
Buns hopped over to Afro side's and innocently looked over Afro's occasionally twitching body. She placed her hand onto Afro's forehead, and sort of checked his temperature. She smiled after a bit.

Buns - Looks like he enjoyed it~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #990 on: February 15, 2013, 09:29:21 AM
Hajime shuts off his end of the communicator before turning the dragon mech around to face the still smoldering Broom Man and Mop Man, using his Force Metal Generator to heal what little damage he gave them.

"Alright, what's going on between Strength and Bin Man that you felt the need to spill in front of the Doc?" he sighed, sounding irritable.

Both brothers shook the daze from their systems before standing to attention, "We're sorry, boss!  We tried to stop them, but Bin Man's so obsessed with the debris left behind by that fight earlier, he's manipulated himself into thinking you'll let him snack on them if he gets the Refractor Crystal he claims has drifted into the Sex Station!"

"We know you wouldn't care as long as the Star's back up and running, but if the Resistance see him there, they might capture him and make him work for them without so much as a threat!"

The dragon's head almost butts the two sweeping robots in their stick bodies, "And the reason you came back to tell me this instead of going after them is...!?"

The two almost hugged each other at the thought of being burned alive.  With WilyII constantly calling him for status reports, and them and World almost spilling the beans to his ever scheming minds, just asking him for permission to go back to Junkyard and search for a spare crystal may as well be asking for the rest of the day off...in pieces.

"Right...." Mop Man mutters, drifting further back, "We'll just...go after Bin Man and drag him back here...."

"Sorry to bother you, Boss...." Broom Man mutters as well while following his brother's drifting distance.

World, meanwhile had moved back to where the core room for the Wily Star II would be, using her third eye to observe the whereabouts of the cards still running lose on RPM.

"Well, that settles it!" Judgment proclaimed while tapping her trumpet against her shoulder, "Those kids are better off not knowing the type of trouble we're about to cause by fixing this Star."

"I suppose you're right...." World sighs, "Even if we get attacked by the Resistance, Hajime probably wouldn't want them getting involved even if they understood who they're fighting against."

She then raises her fingers towards her third eye, "Still, I believe it's best to materialize the rest of the cards hiding in that ruined lab so they can defend themselves if Dr. Wily II does catch onto our separation and send some of his robots to capture them."

"Oh no you don't!  We're not falling for that again!" Empress explodes as she jumps out of the deck and grabs World's hair, jerking her head back just as she was getting ready to fire her materialization beam.

"Eek!  Stop it, Empress!  Not while I-!"

But it was too late, the pupil of World's third eye glows and fires a rainbow beam back towards RPM, missing the Ruined Lab and straight into WDS.

Hierophant eventually found a doorway leading to a flight of stairs; most likely in case of emergencies that elevators couldn't solve.  He quickly slips into the stairwell, moving towards the downward slop while sticking his head out the card to see where the door might be, finding it two levels from the room he came out of.

But as he was nearing the slop of the ceiling, a rainbow beam hit the back of his card, causing the screen to flash before ballooning him out to his actual, teenage size while leaving the back of the card stuck to his back.  With his full weight outmatching that of the card, Hierophant could no longer stay situated against the ceiling and falls onto the sharp edges of the stairs, tumbling head over heels until he slammed against the wall near the bend of the stairwell, upside down with his lower body dangling in front of his face and his priest hat rolling in circles near the bottom of the stairs.

Heavily dazed and in a world of pain, Hierophant coughs a strain while struggling to get back onto his feet with his senses reconfiguring themselves from the shock and surprise.

Judgment grabbed Empress and pulled half of her out of the card, shaking her dizzy.

"Why you overzealous dimwit!" she exclaims, "Why couldn't you just switch to your motherly side and let things be!?  You atta be lucky there aren't any other cards running loose in there!"

World decides it was best not to correct Judgment, given the mood everyone was currently in just going against their tarot characteristics.  The High Priestess pops out of the deck, floating beside World.

"Just let the cards be," she said, "As long as Chariot's with them, and Sun is out of her card, they'll be just fine."

World looks over to High Priestess before sighing again, "I suppose you're right.  And it's not like Sun is a baby at heart; she only remains in that form to conserve energy."

High Priestess pulls out a book and begins reading it, "Let's get back to helping the Robot Masters fix up this Star.  The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can focus on getting the other cards back."

World nods as she heads off to check on the other Robot Masters, leaving Judgment and Empress to bicker among themselves of what had just happened.

Fix-It Man eventually looks out the window, seeing the Joes making their way into the lab.

"Hey look!  There's a bunch of robots heading into the lab!" he exclaims while pointing towards the moving robots.

"What do they look like?" The paint bucket robot asked.

"Well...they look like Joe models, but they're bulkier and I think one of them's painted red."

The paint bucket robot scratches where his chin would be while thinking, "So...you say they're Joe models; only Wily would know anything about creating Joes.  So either he's aware of the hacking and sending the robots down here to attack us, or he knows who we are and are sending the robots here to help his friend fix the Wily Star II."

He runs over to Fix-It Man and grabs his hands, "This is perfect!  All we have to do is talk to those Joes and let them know we're on their side, and they'll know to help us find the coordinates and travel with us to where the Star is!"

"But...what if they're the shoot-first-ask-questions-later kind of robots?" Fix-It Man mutters, "Our CPU is the only thing keeping our brother sane and humanly.  If either one of us are destroyed, the Wreck-All virus activates and he'll be running loose, bashing every single object that comes into view!"

The two immediately turned towards Chariot, who was still hiding under the console.

"Hey, Mr. Knight Guy!  Can you come with us and act as a shield in case they're the shoot-first-ask-questions-later type of robots?" the paint bucket robot asked.

Chariot pokes his head out from behind the console, "What makes you so sure they won't deem you a threat just because someone who's obviously not made by Wily is standing nearby?"

"You don't have to stand in plain sight if you're that frightened," Fix-It Man said, "Just stay in the shadows and wait until they start shooting, then rush out and save us!"

Hearing the word "frightened" felt like someone had stabbed ten swords into his spine.  Everything he had been doing up to this point has been going against what he, as a tarot card, represents.  But at the same time, he didn't want to aggravate Hajime or anyone else who didn't want to humor a side they obviously weren't meant to serve.

By the time he got his mindset straight, the two Wily I robots had already left the control room, making their way towards the entrance of the ruined lab.  He fakes a growl while rubbing his hands against the sides of his helmet before crawling out from under the console and following after the two robots, staying hidden near one side of the entrance while the other two ducked behind the other side and slowly poked their heads out to get a better look at the army of Joes.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #991 on: February 15, 2013, 10:08:58 AM
(So... Just to be sure... The beam only hit Hierophant? The Emperor is still a card?)

Dr. Wily II laid back into his evil spinning chair, and spun for a bit. He then decided to use the voice command option for his console.

DWII - Computer, bring up the video feed from St. Acidburg, and the Wily Star II.

The console blinked, and 2 video windows popped up on the computer screen. St. Acidburg is in total devastation, and it seems that the battle waged by Frenzied Protoman Blues is still on-going. As for the Wily Star II, various debris are moving towards each other.

DWII - Good... Things are still going accordingly to plan...

As the Zero Joes and Omega Joe approached the entrance of the Ruined Machinery Lab, Omega Joe did another hand signal, and the Zero Joes complied by going into a semi-circle formation, with the open end facing the entrance. Omega Joe then made his way into the semi-circle, and noticed some figures hiding behind the entrance. He then raised his Omega Buster, the Zero Joes followed by raising their Zero Busters.

OJ (Omega Joe) - Stop hiding and show yourselves. We have you surrounded.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #992 on: February 15, 2013, 10:20:27 AM
(Yep.  Just Hierophant)

Emperor struggles to keep stoic as he pulls up a partially curled piece of paper and a feather tipped pen, poking his head around the card without being seen to observe everything WilyII is doing.

Now.... he thinks to himself, Reveal all your secrets so that I may become a better ruler of the deck than my feminine counterpart....

Both Fix-It Man and the paint bucket robot slipped, towards the entrance, raising their hands as if imitating an Indian's greeting.

"Greetings, fellow Wily robots!" the paint bucket robot chirps, "We're so glade you're here!  I'm sure Dr. Wily II's friend would need extra help keeping that Wily Star II safe while me and Fix-It Man help him repair get it back up and running!"

Chariot stayed hidden near the entrance, making sure not to expose himself unless the Joes start attacking without further thought.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #993 on: February 15, 2013, 12:54:42 PM
With things seemingly going his way at the moment, Dr. Wily II began to spin in his evil spinning chair.
Spinning... Spinning... Spinning...

Wily Fighter is watching the scene unfold at the entrance of the Ruined Machinery Lab. He was shocked at the appearance of other robots, possibly relics from the original Dr. Wily, and even more shocked that these relics are still functional. Wily Fighter zoomed in on the robots, and based on their appearance, did a search in Dr. Wily II's robot database. After some minutes past, the search failed to reveal the identities of the robots. Wily Fighter stood back, and theorised that these relics might not have been meant for battle, hence no information. He then opened a channel to Omega Joe.

WF - Omega Joe, proceed to apprehend the targets. They might know a few things. If they resist, you have my permission to destroy them.

After receiving instructions from Wily Fighter, Omega Joe lowered his Omega Buster, however, he signalled to the Zero Joes to keep their Zero Busters aimed at their "guests".

OJ - Fellow Wily robots? Do not group yourselves to the greatness that is our master, Dr. Wily II!! I would have loved to destroy you completely, however, I have my orders to bring you back to meet our great master. Do not try anything funny, else you will meet your end.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #994 on: February 16, 2013, 03:19:08 AM
Emperor couldn't help but place his hands on his cheeks and squeal at another session of spinning.  Thankfully, his card still had its mute on, preventing any noise from reaching the maniacal doctor's ears.

Both Wily Robots threw their hands up in surrender.

"Oh, of course not!" the paint bucket robot chirps.

"We wouldn't think of grouping with anyone who hasn't met us yet!" Fix-It Man proclaims, "But as the last known creations of the original Dr. Wily, we would be grateful to serve your Wily and his friends however they please!"

Chariot continues to stay backed against the interior entrance, seeing the two robots head out and await apprehension.  But as he was about to heave a relieved sigh and wait for the army to leave, a card-like shadow drifts towards the lab exit.  Snapping his head towards it, he sees Hanged Man floating by, waving nonchalantly towards him.

"Dear me...." he sighs sounding disappointed, "It seems in all my drifting I've somehow wound up back here...."

He then shrugs as he nears the exit, "Oh well....  This place is too bright, and the paint job is too hot and electrifying for my particular taste...."

Chariot wanted to run out after him, but doesn't want to startle the Joes into shooting everything that moved erratically.  Frustrated, he grabbed part of his cape and began biting it in a vain attempt to simmer his temper and avoid giving himself away when there may be a possibility the Joes would be too wrapped up in the two forgotten Wily robots to notice the card float by.

"That's an odd position to sleep in," muses a familiar voice.  Hierophant musters the energy to push one eye open to see Death floating over him with her usual, sadistic smirk.

"It's not...like I wanted to be knocked out...like this...." he grumbles before struggling to push himself back onto his feet only to inadvertently topple onto his stomach, adding an unnecessary headache to his already arsenal of agony.  He muffles a strained groan before dragging himself to his knees and rubbing the pain from his head and back.  Death's smirk widens.

"So I heard Emperor's trapped himself in the doctor's control room...." she muses again, "How are you planning to get him out now that you've been fully materialized?"

"Well, getting in through the ceiling's no longer possible since I can't fly at the moment," Hierophant grumbles while grabbing his priest hat and plopping it neatly back onto his head, "Maybe the doctor's got a spare control room I could spy on and at least make sure everyone's okay."

"Lots of luck trying that," Death said, "The guy's got a ton of network security making sure no one pries into his business.  He'll have his robots bearing down on you the second you activate those cameras."

"What other choice do I have?  I can't just leave him there even if he's bring this entire fiasco on himself!"

Hierophant then heaves a frustrated sigh before heading down the other set of stairs into the next room, hoping to find some kind of control room that would let him keep watch of everyone's whereabouts without being caught immediately.  Death watches him leave before shrugging nonchalantly and following after him, having nothing better to do with her own predicament.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #995 on: February 16, 2013, 03:27:40 AM
(I don't even know what's going on anymore...  :|, I was thinking of having RMZX do something to pass the time but I'm not really sure of everything the Sexstation has, I mean, does it have a Simulation Deck/Holodeck or something cool like that?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #996 on: February 16, 2013, 03:28:21 AM
(I don't even know what's going on anymore...  :|, I was thinking of having RMZX do something to pass the time but I'm not really sure of everything the Sexstation has, I mean, does it have a Simulation Deck/Holodeck or something cool like that?)

Of COURSE it has a Holosuite!  [eyebrow])

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #997 on: February 16, 2013, 03:30:32 AM
(HoloSuite? I can only imagine a Hotel Room that has the ability to change form.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #998 on: February 16, 2013, 03:32:44 AM
(Holosuite and Holodecks are pretty much the same thing. They called it a Holosuite on DS9, so I just figured it made more sense to call it that on the Sexstation XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #999 on: February 16, 2013, 03:33:49 AM
(I am sending Bin Man, Magician, Strength, and Hermit to the Sex Station, so maybe you could be a lone defender chasing away "unidentified intruders" while the rest of the Resistance are away 8D)