Protoman Blues · 394368

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #950 on: January 23, 2013, 11:17:42 AM
As Taylor and HeatGabumon wandered the halls, she came upon some viewports in the side of the station. What surprised her most wasn't the view, but the swarm of meteors heading for the planet below.

"Something big is going down..." HeatGabumon said.

"Yeah, see, this is why I didn't want to go fight that battle! If meteors are part of the flow of battle there, we definitely wouldn't have stood a chance!" Taylor exclaimed incredulously.

"Well I'm almost back at full strength! We might be able to help!" the Digimon replied excitedly.

"Yeah, and once they see the might of MECHAGARURUMON... that'll be great..." she answered with a sigh. HeatGabumon tilted his head a bit inquisitively.

"Why the sigh?"

"I'm just wondering if this new Digivice will affect the Digivolution..." she said calmly.

"And if it does? I'll still be Mega, and that means I'll be ridiculously powerful!"

"True, true. Well let's get some rest first, eh?" she asked. He responded with a nod and the two continued searching for beds.

(There, continuity.)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #951 on: January 23, 2013, 11:20:35 AM
(Good continuity indeed.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #952 on: January 23, 2013, 11:30:16 AM
(HA! And you said you couldn't write fight scenes!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #953 on: January 23, 2013, 11:31:35 AM
(I serious have no idea how I've been pulling these out. :o  I also didn't expect that part about Robin Hood Men in Tights to get in there.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #954 on: January 23, 2013, 11:34:18 AM
(Hey, inspiration comes in mysterious ways when one writes! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #955 on: January 23, 2013, 11:35:08 AM
(I guess and now I go to bed.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #956 on: January 23, 2013, 11:45:22 AM
(Good idea. Rest that creative brain of yours. XD)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #957 on: January 23, 2013, 03:30:45 PM
A cobalt-hued comet streaked from the sky along with a the flock of meteors and crash landed near the site of the battle. Moments later, a small paw, covered by the blue aura of hope, gripped the crater's rim and Pyro hopped out from it. He arrived at the battle just as PB unsheathed his sword but only sat on all fours and tilted his head. Since he was not much of a fighter so the thought of joining the melee did not occur to him but perhaps the blue ring's presence could slowly dissipate PB's rage while the young fox thought of a song to dance to.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #958 on: January 23, 2013, 03:44:12 PM
(To be honest I was half hoping Pyro would be there for an extra thing in the next part, wasn't 100% necessary but I can definitely use him. XD)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #959 on: January 23, 2013, 04:06:42 PM
(And of course somehow I'll fit into this, just a matter of time is all.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #960 on: January 24, 2013, 02:18:22 PM
It wasn't long before Medic Man has opened all the shutters that line the floor in the Aquamarine Lab. But all he managed to find were empty tanks, full of water. Medic Man let out a sort of demented laugh, and was about to limp out of the lab, when he noticed something one of the tanks near the main entrance. It seems at his new position, there is a different perspective of the tanks below him, and he saw that the tank had features that resemble compartments in the tank. Medic Man's demented grin became a smirk, and with a limping jump, jumped right into the tank, and began his slow limp towards the compartants.

(Ok, all's taken care of, except between me and Tron. :P)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 04:18:11 AM by Dr. Wily II »

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #961 on: January 24, 2013, 11:21:07 PM
Sapph had his arms crossed behind him as he walked down the halls, his 3 digimon following him. "Since we went through the trouble of aquiring this place as a base of operations, we should figure out how to send word to other people like us."

"Other people like us?" Agumon asked, a little confused. "What's that mean?"

"He means folks that ain't on either side but still feel like fightin'." Impmon explained, having read the current events.

"Either side of what?" V-mon asked, apparently clueless.

At this, Impmon's eye twitched. The little digimon spun around, grabbed his two teammates, and shoved their faces into one of the windows in time to see the last of the meteors fall to the planet below. "THE WAR, YOU FOOD-FOCUSED MORONS!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #962 on: January 25, 2013, 02:08:59 AM
Hearing the monstrous splash snaps Chariot out of his daze as he looks towards the doorway leading back to the tank to see Medic Man descending towards the bottom.  Those who saw Medic Man scrambled towards the other tanks to avoid being spotted and experimented on by his malicious curiosity, but the out of control doctor only seemed interested in the out of odds knight hiding at the bottom of the tank.

Thankfully the long search had given him enough energy to try and escape and he scrambles to get to the surface, and hopefully out of the quarantine portion of the tank.  But as he had broken through the surface and grabbed the corner to pull himself out, his foot accidentally kicks a lever an arm's reach from the edge of the tank, causing a door to slide shut at the entrance and another set of shutters to slip apart, causing a powerful suction to drain the water and bits of scrap that were left from some of the destroyed machines.

Caught by surprise, and only functioning at half strength, Chariot is yanked into the artificial whirlpool.  He scrambles to grab the first thing that wasn't a wall, which ended up being the lever he kicked, but the effort only granted him a few seconds of convenience before the handle snaps off, sending him back to the harrowing suction.  Only moments after falling through the open shutters, Chariot lands on a water cascading slide, sending him slinging down a large, seemingly long pipe before eventually spitting him out of a giant chute and into a flooded scrap room.

What looked like small piles of junk surrounded by a clouded mixture of water and oil quickly reveals to be even deeper and mountainous upon landing in the oily concoction.

Upon resurfacing and spitting the disgusting taste from his mouth, Chariot hears the faint sound of the shutters slamming shut just as the last stream of water tinkles out.  There appeared to be caked on oil lining the walls of the room, indicating there being a flood point before the water is drained out and most likely recycled to refill the tanks, once again saving the need to have to by cleaner water.

His visual exploration of the room is quickly interrupted by a gray, oily blur missing him by a few inches and hitting the water with enough force to push him back a few feet.  By the time he shook the oiled water out of his face, the chains connected snapped straight while reeling upwards, pulling a large, three-fingered claw full of scrap.  Looking up, he noticed several rows of tracks bearing the same claws moving about, some dropping down and grabbing large mounds while others were carrying their collections to tunnels even higher than the chute he was shot out of.

Another claw drops down from the ceiling onto a smaller mound, giving Chariot enough time to swim over and grab the chain before it grabbed its share and resurfaced, then sliding down onto one of the fingers as it reached the rails and made its way towards the tunnel.

Erika eventually arrives at the ruins of old Wily's lab.  Upon charging in, her eyes almost fell out of their sockets as Leo pops up from below to see what she was glaring at.

The entire lobby had been splattered with all manners of bright colors, all but illuminating the grim, scary atmosphere of what the ruins should look like.

"Hi, Erika!" Lovers calls out as Sun and what appears to be a robot made out of a rainbow colored paint bucket flew around the room, running their brushes around while giggling excitedly.

"Wh...what're you guys doing here!?" Erika almost shrieks.

"Do you wike it!?" Lovers giggles, "We wanna make dis our headquarters for Danny and the others, so Chika found this gwoomy old paint bucket and asked him to redecowate the pwace for us!"

Erika was all kinds of baffled, wanting to say something but ends up groaning and slapping her hand on her forehead.  Hard control was seriously not in her programming.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #963 on: January 25, 2013, 03:47:41 PM
Medic Man was limping even slower due to water physics, when suddenly a whirlpool appeared out of nowhere. Medic Man immediately applied the suction on the soles of his feet, effectively rooted in place. He scanned the area around to see the source of the whirlpool, and managed to find it in a blind spot that he failed to notice, due to his absolute fixation on his target. Thinking that's where his target is, Medic Man slowly turned himself towards the source, and released the suction, allowing himself to be sucked in by the whirlpool.

The plan would have worked, if the shutters didn't close. Medic Man stopped half-way, and landed face first, since the water level had dropped drastically. Like a puppet being led up, Medic Man got up to his feet, and covered his face with his left palm. He began to laugh, though it sounded very devious.

Medic - YOU ALWAYS MANAGED TO GET AWAY FROM ME I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN SINCE THE LAST BERBIL I DISSECTED

Medic Man limped over to the shutters that created the whirlpool, and stabbed the side with his Medical Stinger. It took a bit longer than with the earlier shutters, but eventually, the shutters opened again. Medic Man peered into the long drop that was before him, as whatever water was left flowed in.

Medic - Just like a water slide~ SO FUN

Medic Man jumped in, and followed along the twists and turns of the pipes. But all good thing have to come to an end, and it ended abruptly just as Medic Man slammed right into another pair of closed shutters.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #964 on: January 25, 2013, 11:44:17 PM
Chariot hears another flood of water and turns to see the chute spitting out another content of the tank, raising the water even higher until it bypassed the caked oil line, causing an audible noise to ring throughout the room.

DANGER!!  WATER EXCEEDED HEIGHT LIMIT!!  INITIATING DRAINAGE!!

Before the water submerged half the claws collection, a drainage pipe opened up in the center, surprisingly untouched by the piles surrounding it, and drains the oil-stained water to the barely touchable puddles that now exposed the full height of the aquatic scrap yard.  Not long after the water had been drained, there was another audible noise, this time of a heavy object banging into the chute's shutters.  It was most likely Medic Man following the currents of the whirlpool he inadvertently created.

Realizing he still had the broken lever, Chariot chucks towards the drainage pipe, hoping to throw Medic Man off and make him think he was pulled down another drain instead of thinking to look at the tunnel the claw was now entering.

The tunnel spanned a few yards before coming to a wall.  The rail then detaches from the line as five square feet of the ceiling jostles and lifts up to another room, this time riddled with turbines that blew wind in every direction, most likely to dry the scraps enough to not interfere with the non-aquatic machines littering the upper floor's scrap.

The claw eventually stops under another chute as it opens up to allow entry into the scrap yard.  Chariot waits until the claw opens and dumps its share before leaping into the chute and winding up back in the same scrap yard he hid in earlier.

The Berbils appear to have already patched up Junk Man as there was no sight of him from the mountainous pile he landed on, resuming their seemingly entranced digging and reconfiguring of the parts and machines.

Deciding it was best not to have more than just one manic robot chasing him around, and haunted by the assumption that Medic Man wasn't going to fall for the red herring he created earlier, Chariot leaps down from the pile and makes a run for the door, ignoring several Berbils who had stopped digging briefly to notice his presence.

Temperance blinks a few times before yawning and stretching her arms, still managing to cycle water through the jugs despite being pulled further apart from each other.

"That was a nice nap," she sighs before standing up and opening the broom closet door, "Time to get back to work.  I wonder where Yan-Yan will be going today...."

She heads out of the broom closet and wanders down the hallway, seemingly unaware that she wasn't in the RPM Junkyard like she thought she was.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #965 on: January 26, 2013, 06:56:19 PM
Medic Man stabbed his Medical Stinger in the latest shutters, to which they opened, revealing a long drop. Medic Man didn't have time to react to the height, and began to tumble out of the pipe he was in, and down onto one of the mounds that litter the below. With a wet squish, Medic Man landed right on top of the mounds, causing it to sort of explode from the impact. Thankfully for the mound, Medic Man managed to stay relatively unscathed.

Medic Man slid off from whatever remained of the mound, and took a look around. The place resembled the scrapyard, except this one was oil stains everywhere. As Medic Man limped to find his target, he kicked something. Looking down, he saw a sort of broken-off lever, and beside it, was another hole. Medic Man looked over, and saw that it was another long drop to who knows where. Thinking for a bit...

Medic - I wonder~ DID YOU GO DOWN THERE

As Medic Man pondered his next move, he looked up, and saw some claws on a track, some of the claws were grasping what looked like stuff from the various mounds he saw. Medic Man grinned widely.

Medic - Trying to throw me off eh~ HOW NAIVE

Medic Man limped back to the mound he landed on, and soon, a claw stopped right above it. As it descended upon the mound, Medic Man stabbed his Medical Stinger into the claw. His nanites began to work in overdrive, causing the claw to operate at twice it's normal speed.

Medic - TIME FOR A ROAD TRIP

As if on command, the claw retracted back towards the track, and began it's journey... But at twice the speed, Medic Man reached his destination in half the time, and he was dropped into the scrapyard. The Berbils turned to see the source of commotion, and when they saw it was Medic Man, they began to run amok, trying to hide from the mad robot.

Medic - STOP RUNNING IF YOU WANT TO BE IN ONE PIECE and tell me if that was someone before me~

All the Berbils froze in their place, with one pointing towards the exit.

Medic - Thank you~ YOU ALL GET TO LIVE FOR ANOTHER DAY

Medic Man limped towards the exit, leaving the Berbils shivering.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #966 on: January 27, 2013, 12:19:50 AM
Chariot barely saw Medic Man pop out of the tunnel just before he fled through the exit.  Further down the hallway, he saw Temperance lumber out from another corner, looking towards his oncoming figure.

"Good morning, Danny!" she calls out, "Why're you-?"

"Talk later; run now!" Chariot shouts as he runs past Temperance while grabbing her arm and yanking her along with him, causing a dainty "eep" to escape her lungs.

Temperance barely managed to get off the ground by flapping her small wings as she looks behind her to see Medic Man leap out of the scrap yard while twirling around to face his supposed pray.

"Hey! There's your friend!" she squeals before waving towards him, "Are you two playing a game!"

"You call running for your life a game!?" Chariot almost wails between breaths.

Blissfully ignorant, Temperance places the tip of her jug against her cheek while looking towards the ceiling, "Say.  I heard Tabitha had been wandering around this place, and Erika and Rini were talking about needing her for something.  You think you can hold off on your game and help them look for her?"

"I'm not playing a game!  And I'll deal with that self-serving wench when I get you out of this place!"

They eventually reach the hanger and, quickly noticing the burnt hold Sun made, makes a harrowing dash towards it.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #967 on: January 27, 2013, 04:11:50 AM
Buns - Yepppppp~ It's squid ink curry~

Buns let go of Afro and blinked her eyes like a cute puppy. She giggled and turned back to the stove, only to knock herself over by one of the open cabinents near the stove. She landed with a loud thud on her butt, rubbing her knees, before rubbing her butt.

Buns - Owowowow... I don't remember that being opened...

Afro helped Buns up and shrugged,"Maybe you opened it and forgot about it?" He asked not seemingly noticing the events which opened said cabinet in the first place. After ruffling her hair a little he followed her towards the stove and peeked over her shoulder to see how the curry looked.

(Sorry for the bout of absence guys. Was outta town for several days and then work kicked my ass. XD)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #968 on: January 27, 2013, 04:01:39 PM
(Crap, retcon cannon GO!!)

Buns - But ALL cabinets!? *spins in place, pointing to all the open cabinets in the kitchen*

Buns pouted as she approached the stove with the slowly bubbling squid-ink curry. She smiled a bit as one of the larger bubbles burst, releasing a sort of purple coloured gas. Noticing Afro-Shroom peeking over her shoulder, Buns turned around, and did a sort of karate chop on Afro's head.

Buns - No peeking! The curry still needs more time to simmer to bring out more flavour~ If you want to help... Help me close all the cabinets~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #969 on: January 28, 2013, 01:36:11 AM
There were many places Chariot could run to, but considering how obsessed Medic Man was in dissecting his card, it wouldn't do good to lead him into an unneeded massacre while the Resistance were somehow preoccupied with other matters.

He quickly notices the Bridge of Evil and a familiar, sunny glow bobbing through the entrance to the Ruined Labs, and quickly pulls Temperance towards the location.

Once inside, they find every wall in the building covered in colorful goops that appear to be alive.

"Oooh!  What pretty colors!" Temperance awes as she lingers towards one of the blue and yellow walls and presses one of her gold jugs against it.  Almost instantly, her entire body crawls with electricity, causing her to start trembling, though she remains nonchalant about it, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!~  That feels gooooooooooooood!~"

Chariot was about to facepalm at her ignorance only to quickly notice the jug beginning to sink deeper into the paint.  Panicked, he ran over and pulls her away, ripping the jug out of the paint and leaving an equally animated hue of blue and yellow covering its once gold exterior.

Temperance sighs in content as she raises the paint-covered jug, "So pretty.  I wonder what other patches of paint I can stick my jug into!"

Temperance then wanders deeper into the ruins, leaving Chariot to watch her departure before muffling a groan and slapping his hand over his face.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #970 on: January 28, 2013, 03:49:36 AM
(Crap, retcon cannon GO!!)

Buns - But ALL cabinets!? *spins in place, pointing to all the open cabinets in the kitchen*

Buns pouted as she approached the stove with the slowly bubbling squid-ink curry. She smiled a bit as one of the larger bubbles burst, releasing a sort of purple coloured gas. Noticing Afro-Shroom peeking over her shoulder, Buns turned around, and did a sort of karate chop on Afro's head.

Buns - No peeking! The curry still needs more time to simmer to bring out more flavour~ If you want to help... Help me close all the cabinets~

Afro winced and was stunned momentarily. After recovering for a few seconds he shook his head and held it while walking around, closing the doors one by one. He noticed it seemed like someone did more of a lazy raid rather then the usual process Bun does when cooking.

"..."

He closed the last door and looked over to buns,"Buns~ Is the curry ready yet?"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #971 on: January 28, 2013, 11:15:46 AM
Buns - Not yet~ Just a few minutes more~

Buns took another ladle, and stirred the bubbling mixture again. Much more purple gas began to rise from the mixture, as Buns happily stirred the mixture. She lifted the ladle up, and there was no ladle to be seen, only the handle remained this time.

Buns - It's ready~

Buns rammed a make-shift faucet into the side of the pot, took a reinforced ceramic bowl from the counter, and turned the faucet on. The black, bubbling concoction oozed out of the faucet, and when it touched the bowl, sizzling could be heard. Buns let the bowl fill up to about two-thirds, before turning the faucet off. Taking a reinforced ceramic spoon, she passed the bowl over to the unsuspecting Afro.

Buns - Here you go~ Enjoy~

Medic Man followed along the hallway, and soon, reached the hanger. Limping further in, Medic Man noticed a burnt hole.

Medic - Escaped outside have we~? HOW STUPID

Medic Man stopped in front of the hole, as if pondering his next move. He raised his Medical Stinger, and stabbed it right beside the hole. His nanites began to work, and soon, it's as if the hole never existed.

Medic - Wherever they went~ THEY ARE DEAD ANYWAY

Medic Man turned around, albeit slightly disappointed, and began his way back towards the Medical Labs, in need of some internal repairs.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #972 on: January 29, 2013, 07:03:33 AM
RMZX fiddled with a device and made a portable Teleport Activation button. Just for the sake of plot convenience, and slowly made his way back to the communications deck.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #973 on: January 29, 2013, 07:05:15 AM
Seeing the burnt hole seal up, Chariot heaves a relieved sigh and begins to follow Temperance into the ruins, hoping to reunite with the other missing cards and figure out what to do afterwards.

There was no way they could get to the ruined Wily Star II without getting through the unbearable temperatures of the ozone layer.  And now that he wasn't being chased by a manic medical robot, he starts to wonder if he should even bother taking them back, knowing they would be forced to fight a side that formed to protect the city.

It wasn't that he didn't think the cards couldn't fight, Hajime wouldn't have included the entire Major Arcana if he didn't think they were good for something other than looking cute.  But in situations like this, he rarely makes them fight the forces of good anyway, both because he cared about their innocence, and to avoid anymore bad misconceptions that would make himself a much bigger threat than what he had intended to take his business into when the war began.  So taking them back to the Wily Star II only to be cramped back into the deck when the Resistance come shooting would only make the situation worse than Hajime was willing to put up with.

"Well, well.  Look who finally showed up," muses a voice as Chariot eventually reaches a wider room.  Looking to the right, he finds The Hanged Man drifting aimlessly around the room.

Chariot almost exploded, "How did you-!" he quickly stops and throws his hand over his face, "Ugh!  Nevermind!  Why did I even ask...!?"

"You should at least be lucky," Hanged Man mused again, eying Sun and Lovers floating off to the corner, throwing suggestions to a more than happy painting bucket robot, "At least the purely innocent cards are safe."

"Why're you talking like there's more than just Death running lose in the WDS?" Chariot grumbles.  Hanged Man hums while nonchalantly turning his eyes away from him as Erika shows up beside them.

"I wasn't paying too much attention after being knocked from the deck, but I think I did see The Emperor and The Hierophant run off before somehow ending up in this dark, yet quiet little lab across the sea."

"The Emperor!?" Chariot groans, "Hierophant, I can understand, but that yellow-bellied excuse for a father figure barely does anything but stand and look authoritative!"

"Who knows?  I'm just a guy hanging upside down with nothing better to do."

Erika muffles a groan before popping halfway out of the card and knocking Chariot on the head, "Forget about him!  Let's figure out how to get the other cards out of the WDS without those robots hunting us down!"

Chariot forces out a sigh before looking around the room.  Though rusted and beat up, he can tell this was once an observation room most likely similar to what WilyII tends to spend most of his time in.

He walks up to the main console and presses one of the many buttons making up the keyboard, causing a blanket of sparks to fly out before a small explosion startles him back.

"You...do know how to use that, right?" Erika mutters nervously.

"Using it is one thing," Chariot grumbles, "Fixing it is another.  And the Magician's the only card who knows how to fix machines without The High Priestess digging up a book to show him!"

"Oh!  You wanna use that old machine to spy on Mr. Wily II!?" the paint bucket suddenly pipes up while bouncing towards Chariot and Erika, "I'll just go find Fix-It Man!  He LOVES to fix things!"

He then bounces off, leaving the two aware cards to stare at his departure.

"You'd think the old Wily would have more creative names for his robots...." Erika grumbles, half dumbfounded.

"I seriously don't get you...." Hierophant sighs as he reluctantly follows Emperor around the hallway, "I would figure this would be the last place you'd want to go snooping around for information on how to be a better authority figure...."

Emperor turns his card to face Hierophant, placing his hand daintily on his cheek while resting its elbow on his other hand, "Oh, surely someone like you should know that nothing is ever perfect without the proper means of learning anything through experience."

The card turns about face while Emperor folds his hands together, "I can't begin to imagine the kind of authority Dr. Wily II has over his robots!  Oh, to command so many without even making an appearance; I can't help but want to know how he does it!"

"Maybe if you'd stop hiding when a fight happens, someone else would have taken you seriously," Hierophant mutters partially to himself.

Blissfully ignorant towards Hierophant's remark, the Emperor eventually squeals while pointing to a closed door down the hallway.

"That must be it!  What other room in this level would keep their doors closed to outside ears!?"

"How about every other closed off room you keep pointing out?" Hierophant sighs, though there was very little he could do at the moment as Emperor starts flying towards the door and pressing the screen end of his card against it, attempting to poke his head through and see what was inside.  Reluctantly, he pushes the card down, pulling himself halfway out as he keeps watch for any robots that might wander down the hallway during what could be Emperor's 100th attempt at finding the control room.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #974 on: February 05, 2013, 05:06:53 AM
RMZX - "...Maybe I should do something about that body in the Sick Bay... Or, I could just sit here waiting. Yeah, that sounds better."

RMZX spun around in his chair, he felt that taking care of Akai's body would allow him to give an excuse as to why she didn't come with, but he felt it better for everybody to see that she was dead.