Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394078

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #900 on: January 15, 2013, 09:57:31 PM
Hearing Medic Man calling out, Chariot looked towards the water trail he and Erika made, remembering it was still there and Medic Man was now aware that he wasn't alone in the room.

With such a spacious room, it was nearly impossible for him to try sneaking off to another hiding spot, especially with his cape still dripping wet and the mere sound of ringing it dry will draw the maniacal medical robot closer to their hiding spot.

He pokes his head out from the corner of the bed opposite the trail he unavoidably left, seeing Medic Man following the trail like a bloodhound to a scent.  He waits until his head pokes into the other end of the table before attempting to crawl around it in the hopes of throwing him off, though with water still dripping off his cape, that attempt was going to be nearly impossible to do.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #901 on: January 16, 2013, 05:38:15 AM
After several minutes of flying, the group touched down in the remains of the coliseum: a blue, upside-down dome partially sunken into the sand, the seats along the sides of the arena, and the arena itself, buried in several feet of sand, with a single platform and several chunks of rubble sticking out of the sand.

Rize Greymon touched down next to the platform and, after everyone got off, reverted to Agumon. Sapph assembled the group onto the platform and it started sinking into the ground as an elevator, down a long tube that closed over them so they couldn't be followed. "Just a couple minutes down this elevator and we should be there." Sapph said, the elevator being illuminated by the cube.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #902 on: January 16, 2013, 02:40:36 PM
Medic - Come on out~ I would hurt you~ Much~

Medic Man continued following the water trail, going slowly along. It wasn't long when Medic Man arrived at a possible hiding place of his elusive guest.

Medic - I know you hiding behind there~ Don't make this difficult for yourself~

Once in front of the maintenance table, Medic Man pounced.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #903 on: January 16, 2013, 11:22:08 PM
Buns has been in the kitchen all this while, even since the rolling ball fiasco. She managed to salvage some of the squid ink, and was slowly mixing it into the curry. The curry slowly turned from an orange-red, to brown-red, to brown, to dark brown, to black... Buns lifted up the ladle that she used to mix the curry, and once out, it disintegrated in the exposed air.

Buns - Just perfect!! I hope Afro-Shroomy loves this~

Afro made his way to the kitchen and his fro poking into the door frame first followed by his actual face,"Buns~" he said looking around before spotting her working on something on the stove. Some kind of stew or curry?

(Tempted to just have Afro be the only one in the WDS to stomach the stuff...that or eat it faint and not die from it. Kinda like building up an immunity to rattle snake venom after being bitten many times over the years.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #904 on: January 16, 2013, 11:32:36 PM
"I wonder what this mech will be like..." HeatGabumon wondered.

"I wonder what this space station will be like..." Taylor replied.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #905 on: January 17, 2013, 12:51:37 AM
Chariot grits his teeth as the maniacal medical robot eventually gets smart and leaps over the maintenance table, falling squarely towards him with his oversize syringe poised to strike.  Panicked, he scrambles to grab the blade atop his helmet, but in his fluster accidentally reaches too far behind him and instead grabs another spear from the unexplained space under his cape, stabbing Medic Man in the stomach.

Unfortunately, his momentous leap and robot weight pushed the spear against Chariot's average strength, causing him to fall flat on his back as the impaled body slowly begins to slide down its pole until it practically laid on top of him.  Fountains of sweat drizzled down his face as Medic Man stares maniacally into his digital soul, his yearning grin widening at the thought of filling him full of nanites.

Chariot tries to sport a friendly smile, "Anyone got an apple?"

He suddenly yelps and yanks his head away as the needle end of the Medical Stinger almost clips the left bolt keeping the visor on the rest of his helmet, causing the lion-headed decoration to freak out at how close the medical weapon came from chipping its metal.

"C'mon!~" Medic Man seethed happily as he raised his Medical Stinger, "Just keep still~ and you won't feel a thing!~ I promise!~"

Erika pulls herself up from the card, which had been flung out of the way during Chariot's scramble to grab his weapons, landing face-side up, looking groggy and slightly dazed before the side of a medical needle slams down dangerously close to the foot end of her card.  Startled, she yanks an equally startled Leo out and clings to him while the card leaps off the ground, revealing the source its appearance stabbed on the right side of Chariot's head as he had jerked it to the other side to avoid damaging more than just his helmet.

Chariot snaps his eyes towards Erika, then Medic Man, who appears to still be staring straight at him while raising his Stinger for another jab, before turning his attention back to the younger Strength while mouthing for her to get out.  The two once again get into a silent fight before Erika muffles a reluctant groan while throttling her fists in frustration and makes a beeline for the doorway.

It took a while, but the sealed gate eventually disintegrates, revealing an opening to the outside of WDS.  Lovers squeals as she flutters outside, giggling happily while hugging Giuseppe.

"Wee!  We're fwee!  We're fwee!"

Sun quickly rushes outside, babbling hastily while trying to pull Lovers back inside.

"I know we're sappose to wait for Danny and de oders, but I haven't seen da light in so long!  I just wanted to come out here the second you opened that door!"

She then floats off, "C'mon!  Let's go pway hide an' seek while we wait!"

Sun muffles a infant moan, shaking nervously before flying off after Lovers, not wanting to leave her to the fate of some masochistic robot raring to attack the first thing it saw.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #906 on: January 17, 2013, 03:09:51 PM
Buns - AFROOOOOOOOOOO~

Buns quickly threw the melted ladle away, and skipped her way to the human shroom. She then gave him a big hug, and a small peck on his right cheek. Buns then remembered that she still have some squid ink on her hands... And did a quick wipe on the back of Afro's shirt.

Buns - What brought you here? I haven't seen you in the longest while~! As for what I'm making... It's your favourite~!

Medic Man notices his latest victim mouth something, but care not for who those words were aimed at, since he finally has something new to play with. Even though he has been impaled by a spear, given he's a medical robot, his body is already doing self-repairs. And given his current position, he seems to be in control of the current situation.

Medic - My, my, my~ You gave me such a wonderful gift~ THE GIFT TO TOTALLY DISSECT YOU TO MY HEART'S CONTENT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Medic Man lifts his Medical Stinger up again, and grinned evilly.

Medic - NOW WHERE SHOULD I START

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #907 on: January 17, 2013, 10:03:39 PM
The elevator came to a stop and slowly opened, revealing a dimly lit, but very large hangar, filled with large scraps of metal, destroyed robots, and rubble. In the back, however, there was what they came for. The poor lighting made it hard to see, but there was no mistaking it. A giant mech, very clearly designed after Sapph's old armor, with a small portion of it's chest opened up. "On my way to RPM from where I come from, I crash-landed on a planet that had the culture that had mech battles for sport as leftovers from a massive war." Sapph explained as the party left the elevator, which closed behind them.

"One of the best mech engineers of the planet was having some personal issues with someone trying to use his designs to start a war, so I helped out, and, as thinks, he used the remnants of my ship to build this. I prefer to just call it the 'Giant Knight', but he gave it the 'proper' name of 'Colossal Space Warrior Sapphire King'." Of course, Sapph wasn't asked about it's backstory, but he felt like saying it anyway as he approached the opening in the mech's chest. "Let's see.... If I put this in here, it should work to power it up."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #908 on: January 17, 2013, 11:26:58 PM
While Afro and Bunz were greeting each other, they failed to notice Temperance skulking half-consciously into the kitchen and dig around every cabinet, fridge, before pulling a large, red apple from a nearby fruit bowl into the open ends of her two jugs and skulking back out, failing to close everything in her supposed rampage.

Chariot's grit teeth widen at the sight of the Stinger drawing dangerously close to stabbing the first thing Medic Man laid his eyes on.  Unwilling to be ripped open and suffer more pain than he was already in from his fight with Pixel Man, and seeing the auto-repair functions almost fuse the maniacal medic robot with the base of the spear, he musters the strength to push his one trusted weapon far enough away from him to lift Medic Man up, freeing enough of his legs to squeeze up and kick the rest of the robot away from him.

However, in doing so, a jarring sense of pain riddled through his legs from the souls of his feet to the top of his knees, adding to the amount of agony he was already in.  Struggling even harder to put the new pain aside, he scrambles to get up and make a beeline for the door only to slip on a puddle created by his still drenched cape and falling flat on his face while his cape fling completely over and buried his head in its 4ft fabric.  This crash seemed to have pushed his endurance to its limit as he struggles to get back up, trembling in the near crippling sensation of pain while shaking the cape to the side of his neck and continuing his now daunting trek for the R&D Lab exit.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #909 on: January 18, 2013, 05:43:35 AM
"Whoa that thing..." Taylor started to say.

"...is massive..." HeatGabumon finished.

"Also that's a ridiculous name. No wonder you just call it the Giant Knight," Taylor added with a chuckle.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #910 on: January 18, 2013, 08:47:05 AM
"Personally, I think it's also a bit of an egotistical name. And I would've designed it differently. But it was a gift, and it's damn good for space travel, so I can't really complain." Sapph said, carefully sliding the power source into the small opening, which closed once his fingers were out of the way. The mech seemed to slowly whir into life as Sapph walked around to behind it, a door opening in it's back. "Just follow me and we'll be on our way to space." He said.

Inside the mech, the first chamber looked like it was designed for passengers, with several comfy seats (with harnesses) that could swivel with asmall, flatscreen tv equipped to each, a mini fridge (presumably empty) on a sort of train track, and a massive monitor that, presumably, functioned as a window once things were started.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #911 on: January 18, 2013, 08:59:21 AM
"This thing got any weapons?" HeatGabumon asked.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #912 on: January 18, 2013, 09:02:48 AM
"Yup. It's got plasma blades and a variety of different laser arrays." Sapph said, continuing forward as his digimon plopped into seats and buckled themselves in. "Though, we don't have to worry too much about all that at the moment, since we're just flying."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #913 on: January 18, 2013, 09:10:45 AM
It wasn't long before the group was airborne in the mech.

"Hey look! It's the factory!" HeatGabumon said. "And there's that snake!"

"Wait, that snake is still alive?" Taylor said incredulously.

"Apparently."

"Hmm." Taylor thought for a moment, and pressed a random button in front of her. Luckily, it was the right one. The mech fired a high-powered laser directly at the snake, vaporizing it.

"Well that was easy," HeatGabumon commented.

"Well it was being a friggin' nuisance! Now let's see this space station."

(hope you don't mind, just wanted to have some fun there :P)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #914 on: January 18, 2013, 09:19:57 AM
"Hey! You could've asked for the right button before doing that!" Sapph snapped, noticing the crater. "Wait... That was supposed to be a weak beam... I think the power source we found powered everything up." He said, mostly to himself, as he steered the mech up into space.

In a matter of moments, the mech was in the atmosphere and the group's destination was in sight: The RPM Pokemon League building. "Kinda ironic that we're taking it over with a bunch of digimon, huh?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #915 on: January 18, 2013, 09:34:41 AM
"Yeah, this is pretty ironic. LET'S DO IT IN STYLE!!" Taylor said excitedly, and pulled out an old mp3 player. She hit a button to play a song...

Ashiato ga oshiete kureta zutto
NEVER GIVE UP

She hit the button really quickly and blushed. "Oops, wrong song." After some quick finagling with the device, she hit play again.
D-d-di...Digimon
Digimon
Digimon
D-d-di...

"Now we're ready to do this!" HeatGabumon said excitedly.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #916 on: January 18, 2013, 09:56:35 AM
Sapph and all of his digimon (including the ones still in storage) all simultaneously cocked their heads at Taylor's choice for music. "That's just corny." Impmon said, getting up and pushing a button to make a different song play.

FURUSUPIIDO de  mawari hajimeta SUTOORII
akaku daichi  someageru...

"Now THIS is digimon music to raid a fortress with!" Sapph exclaimed as they flew in to where the mech (currently folded into a jet mode) would dock. Though, despite that little statement, it was a rather anticlimactic entrance. Sapph looked around the hangar once he had parked and the party had exited the mech/ship. "Well, we've got us some basic transport crafts. No good for fighting, and they look very much like crap."

"Helloooooo! Is anyone heeeeere!" Impmon called, his echoing voice being his answer. "Nope. Looks like this place is ours for the taking."

((FYI, Impmon changed the song to Digimon Adventure 02's Japanese opening.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #917 on: January 18, 2013, 10:03:08 AM
(Should've kept the Xros Wars opening then >0<)

"This was the easiest takeover ever," HeatGabumon said.

"Yeah, tell me about it... Oh well, let's explore this place and see what's up!" Taylor replied excitedly.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #918 on: January 18, 2013, 10:15:56 AM
Sapph simply proceeded down the halls. "First thing's first, we should get this place fully powered up, since I bet the life support systems here are mostly shut down while it's been inactive." He said, plugging his digivice into a jack in the wall and using it as a terminal. "Let's see... Can't access the life support systems from here, but I can get a map..."

"Let me guess, we'll need space suits to get to the life support?" Impmon asked sarcastically, putting his hands on his hips.

"Nope. Just gotta take it slow and easy, according to this convenient oxygen level mapping overlay."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #919 on: January 18, 2013, 10:23:02 AM
"What can we do to help?" Taylor asked.

"I wonder if there's any food here..." HeatGabumon inquired. Taylor glared at him and he gave her a pleading look.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #920 on: January 18, 2013, 10:30:21 AM
"Unless you have a 'breathe great in low oxygen' card to go along with a speed boost card, just taking it slow will do." Sapph said, unplugging his digivice from the wall and starting to lead on. Looking at the map, they should only have to go down a couple hallways to get to the main controls for the League Building's systems, but it would still take a while, with them having to go slow in this low oxygen zone.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #921 on: January 18, 2013, 05:54:14 PM
Medic Man landed back-first onto the floor after being slightly kicked away. Suddenly, Medic Man stood up eerilly, as if possessed by some forbidden power. His eyes glowed red, and began to slowly limped forward like a puppet on strings, slowly inching towards his prey.

Medic - WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING I HAVE YET TO BEGIN TO DISSECT YOU

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #922 on: January 18, 2013, 10:04:44 PM
Buns - AFROOOOOOOOOOO~

Buns quickly threw the melted ladle away, and skipped her way to the human shroom. She then gave him a big hug, and a small peck on his right cheek. Buns then remembered that she still have some squid ink on her hands... And did a quick wipe on the back of Afro's shirt.

Buns - What brought you here? I haven't seen you in the longest while~! As for what I'm making... It's your favourite~!

Afro perks up when he hears Buns cry out his name.

"Buns~-oof!" he grunted a little as she hugged him and pecked him on the cheek. He blushed a little and hugged her back, oblivious to the ink stains on his shirt now. He then smiled and began a long winded explanation to the recent over time and tedious number of testings he had been doing for the doc.

At the mention of his favorite, his face lit up with delight and a hungry grumble from his stomach was heard,"Really?~"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #923 on: January 18, 2013, 11:40:24 PM
Chariot struggled to stay standing, staring at Medic Man with one eye while the other was squeezed shut in a vain attempt to preserve as much stamina as his agonized body can handle.  There was no way he can get past this maniacal repair unit in the state he was in, and if he destroys this robot, it would add another free favor Hajime adamantly proclaimed he didn't want to do during a civil war.

Before he could think of a solution to this problem, a cheerful voice calls out from behind Medic Man.

"I found an apple, Danny!"

Chariot's face suddenly loses color as he sees Temperance waltz into the room with the large, red apple she fished out of the kitchen.

"Though I have to say, I'm surprised you even asked for an apple," she starts to ramble on, still looking half-conscious from her yearn for sleep, "I thought we cards couldn't eat food."

Chariot nervously shakes his head, making short, unrecognizable gestures for Temperance to shut up and run.  Unfortunately, her focus quickly dropped to Medic Man who appears to be catching on to her voice.

"Oh!  I get it!  It's for your new friend, isn't it?"

She holds out the apple towards Medic Man as he begins to turn towards her general direction, "Here you go!  I was about to say, I thought I was the only card in the deck who's slow to remember everything!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #924 on: January 19, 2013, 03:16:09 AM
Buns - Yepppppp~ It's squid ink curry~

Buns let go of Afro and blinked her eyes like a cute puppy. She giggled and turned back to the stove, only to knock herself over by one of the open cabinents near the stove. She landed with a loud thud on her butt, rubbing her knees, before rubbing her butt.

Buns - Owowowow... I don't remember that being opened...

Medic Man raised his Medical Stinger, and stabbed the apple clean through.

Medic - Oh what do we have here~ ANOTHER TEST SUBJECT

The apple disintegrated, and Medic Man aimed his Medical Stinger at his newest guest.

Medic - Medical~ STINGER *fires out 5 Medical Stingers*