Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394332

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #875 on: January 13, 2013, 02:40:41 PM
Pixel Man reformed himself behind the card, and grinned. He had managed to damage the card significantly, and soon, he'll be able to capture it for Dr. Wily II. As Pixel Man charged for another attack, he abruptly stopped. He tried to do his Pixel Dash again, but something was definitely wrong.

Pixel - No... It can't be!!

Inside Pixel Man, his core is starting to spark erratically. It seemed that the card's last attack managed to catch Pixel Man off-guard, and damaged his core during his Pixel Dash.

Pixel - To think... I'm bested by an animated card... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH!!

Pixel Man exploded... Although no one will ever notice it...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #876 on: January 13, 2013, 11:19:53 PM
"Alright! Let's bring the rain!" Pumpmon shouted, spreading his arms as several hundred pumpkins started forming in the air. It would take him a moment to build up this attack.

RizeGreymon took careful aim with his gun arm, a charged shot glowing in the barrel. "Trident Revolver!" He shouted, firing the triple shot that flew out at full speed.

Paildramon charged up his blasters again before firing his energy beams. "Elemental Bolt!"

By this point, Pumpmon's attack was ready. "Happy Halloween!"* He swung his arms in a forward throwing motion and the hundreds of giant pumpkins started flying down and colliding with the dazed snake.

Sapph grabbed the hilt of his sword, ready to rush in and strike if this last barrage didn't finish it.

((*Not an actual move that pumpmon knows. Made up for this rp.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #877 on: January 13, 2013, 11:58:47 PM
The impact of all the strong attacks caused the canyon to collapse in on itself, requiring the entire group to leap back a bit. It helped that it had already been weakened by the earlier quake.

"Well that worked out well," Taylor remarked. "Now why did we need this energy source?" she asked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #878 on: January 14, 2013, 12:14:31 AM
Seeing the dots disappear all at once, Chariot assumed he hit the near fatal jackpot and pulls his visor up, heaving a pained sigh of relief as he goes to pick up the horn he yanked off earlier.  He didn't want to fight any of WilyII's Robot Masters, knowing he'd use it as an excuse to keep Hajime working at his side without profit or consideration to the balance he's been trying to keep between his business and sociability, but with something that small and hard to detect, he had no choice but to defend himself and the cards that dispersed from the deck.

But now he was faced with a bigger problem then just figuring out where Death ran off to.  Because his body was dependent on his armor to defend and endure every blow that came at him, his recovery from said blows were taking a long time to heal, leaving him agonized and weakened to the point of barely being able to walk without support from his spear.  He could just sit down and rest the pain off, but he shouldn't let his current opportunity to be outside the card go to waste and starts hobbling down the hallway in search of Death's elusive whereabouts.

Temperance twitched and stirred as the heat of the melting door starts to bother her.

"Too...hot...." she mutters as she hauls herself to her feet and begins heading towards the doorway leading back into the station, "I'm moving to a cooler room."

Erika and Lovers panic as they saw Temperance began swaying out of the hanger.

"Ah no!  Not while we still have a few more layers to torch through!" Erika gripes.

"Whadda we do!?" Lovers cried, "We can't leave Chika alone, but we can't let that mean ol' man see her!"

Erika turns to Lovers, "You stay here and keep an eye on Sun!  I'll go and shake some sense into Temperance!"

She then storms out of the room after the lingering angel, grumbling to herself about whether Hajime had given her enough energy to function properly on activation.  Lovers watches them leave before looking back towards Sun.

"Hawy, Chika!" she yelps, "Or we'll both be captured by dose scawy-wooking wobats!"

The Sun suddenly stops and turns to Lovers, waving her arms and legs about while fussing in frustration at all the pressure being laid on her.  Lovers just sat on Giuseppe, flustered and confused.

"I'm sowwy, Chika!  I don' wanna upset you anymore than I aweady am!" her eyes start to well, "But if we don' get outta here soon, we'll both be in twable!"

She the cries fearfully, which in turn causes Sun to start crying and flaying even more.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #879 on: January 14, 2013, 01:19:59 AM
Sapph looked at the glowing cube in his hands. "Like I said, we needed it to replace the power source of my mech so we can fly to one of the mostly abandoned space buildings and make it into a headquarters." He said, examining it. "What'd that factory call this thing again? The tesseract?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #880 on: January 14, 2013, 02:09:04 AM
"I dunno, the most I saw of it was you running off with it as the factory self-destructed," Taylor said.

"So where's this defunct mech of yours, Sapph?" InfernoGarurumon asked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #881 on: January 14, 2013, 02:54:20 AM
Sapph sighed and looked off into the distance, turning away from the city. "Back in the desert. In the ruins of my coliseum."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #882 on: January 14, 2013, 03:16:51 AM
"Hopefully it won't take too long to get there..." Taylor said. InfernoGarurumon reverted back to HeatGabumon, the need for his Ultimate form no longer required.

"Yeah, that would be annoying..." he said.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #883 on: January 14, 2013, 03:46:33 AM
"Normally, it would take a week or two to get there by foot, but..." Sapph started, tapping the screen of his digivice to cause Pumpmon and Paildramon revert to Impmon and V-mon respectively. "Rize Greymon should be able to get us there in no time."

"Oh sure, use me as the transportation." Rize Greymon grumbled, kneeling down so the group could get on his back.

"Well, you're currently the biggest of the two of you that can fly in Perfect form, you can take the heat rising from the desert, and you can fly the fastest with passengers." Sapph explained as the party boarded. "Plus, I don't think any of the three of you would appreciate getting swapped out for a better flier."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #884 on: January 14, 2013, 07:34:26 AM
RMZX pulled a small item out of his pocket and tossed it up in the air, catching it as it came back down. He continued to do this, as he didn't think to bring any other form of entertainment with him.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #885 on: January 14, 2013, 03:46:35 PM
(Chariot gets... PIXEL DASH!! ... Not gonna happen. 8D)

It has been a while since the screams from the Medical Labs have stopped. Medic Man retracted his tools back into his palms, and walked away from his patient. On the medical table, boforte laid still, a bit too still. It was only upon very close inspection that one can see that boforte has been wrapped up from head to toe with a transparent gauze. Seems like Medic Man pulled all stops to... Fix boforte.

Medic - All done~ Now you're all repaired, plus you got new eye sensors~

boforte - MMMMMMMMMMPH *twitching in place*

Medic - I'd leave that gauze on if I were you~ You were SO knocked up~

boforte - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH *still twitching*

Medic - UNLESS YOU WANT ANOTHER SURGICAL PROCEDURE

boforte - *stops twitching*

Medic - Good~ Now rest up~

Medic Man leaves the Medical Labs, leaving boforte to murmur in total defeat.

Dr. Wily II was still attending to his newest ally when he felt something vibrate in one of his lab pockets.

DWII - Sorry Tron. I have to take this call. If you'll excuse me, I'll be right back.

Dr. Wily II exited the Plotting Room of the moment, reached into the particular pocket, and pulled out a small palm-top. On the display, there's an icon of 1-Up Shroom, except for an afro replacing the green cap. Dr. Wily II tapped the icon, and an animated speech bubble popped out from the icon.

---
[AS] Afro-Shroom:yo yodoc. WHere r u at?
---

Dr. Wily II did a mental facepalm, and replied.

---
[DW2] Dr-Wily-II: I'm very busy at the moment with a guest.

(Do I have any other loose ends to tie up? I'm starting to lose track. >.>)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #886 on: January 14, 2013, 04:25:57 PM
(I don't think so, I'm still working on the next part.  Sorry it's taking so long. :|)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #887 on: January 14, 2013, 04:35:27 PM
(Oh wait, I forgot about Buns... I think I'll put her with Afro when he replies next. :P And take your time, Sakura. XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #888 on: January 14, 2013, 11:53:33 PM
Chariot rounds the corner only to notice Medic Man exiting the room.  Not wanting another fight while he was still recovering from the earlier one, and not wanting to cost Hajime anymore money than he was willing to pay for damage, he threw his back to the wall, peeking out just enough to see the happy-go-lucky medical robot moving away from the room he was just in.

As he was about to heave a frustrated sigh and get up to go to a different part of the hallway, Temperance lumbers by from another hallway, heading for the exact same room.  Panicked at the thought of there being more robots in need of repairs, and Temperance inadvertently watering them with her gold jugs, he moves to run after her only to nearly collide with Erika, who was still hot on her trail.

The two get into a charade fight over what had been going on since he left, ending with Chariot throwing his hands onto his head and faking a growl before rushing off after Temperance with Erika close behind.

Upon arrival, they find Temperance sluggishly gazing around at what could be her newest location since her last stir-up, before eventually noticing the one table with a seemingly mummified figure laying on top of it.

"Hmmm....  What a comfortable cloud....  I wonder why it's resting on the table...." she mutters before heading towards it, "Oh well....  It's better than that other room I was in...."

The two alert cards panicked as they rush in to try and stop her.  Chariot runs to the other side of the table and pushes Temperance's hands back as she was raising them to fluff it out with her two jugs.  She looks towards him as if to ask what he was doing only to notice that his face was still blackened from his uneventful face fault into Junk Man's hot oil bath.

"What's wrong, Danny...?  We're out of water...?" she sighs before turning her jugs towards him, smiling happily, "No worries.  I've got plenty of it."

Before Chariot could shake his head and protest, both jugs spewed water into his face.  Due to his still recovering stamina, the seemingly safe-pouring water dealt just enough force to throw him against the cages that once held the Berbils, leaving him half dazed (and surprisingly clean) as he slides to a hard crash on his rump.

"That's better!" Temperance quips before pulling the top ends of the jug back together to continue cycling water, "Now....  Where was I...?"

Erika suddenly flies into her face, trying her hardest to push her back despite still being in card form, leaving her at half her original strength.  Temperance sighs again, this time with a hint of annoyance.

"You too...?" she backs away and holds one of the jugs towards Erika, "Very well....  I'll help you wash Leo...."

By the time Erika turns the card around to see the jug, a near monstrosity of water flies out of the jug and pulverizes her, slamming her against the side wall.  Once the water recedes, both Erika and Leo were pinned against the painted background of their card, wide eyed and stunned by the force as the card slides down the wall and drops, face first, onto the floor.

Temperance looks around her, noticing the two opposing cards laying dazed on the floor, "Ah....  Now we're all clean and ready for bed...."

Her eyes begin to sag again, "You know what?  Forget fluffing up that nice comfortable cloud....  I'm just going to collapse on it...."

She then falls gently on top of the mummified figure, still keeping the top end of the jugs facing each other as water continues to cycle through them.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #889 on: January 15, 2013, 06:02:05 AM
Afro kept fiddling around with his messages when he got a reply from DWII, a little .gif icon of Pokemon Gen 2's 'Crunch' attack animation popped up and he pressed to read the reply.
---
[DW2] Dr-Wily-II: I'm very busy at the moment with a guest.
---
Afro frowned and replied.
---
[AS] Afro-Shroom: Oh fine geeeeez, ill find bunz. SHe might ned m y help or sumthin' ;____;
[AS] Afro-Shroom: *need
---
With that Afro went his way while Dan insisted he'd go else where for some personal matters.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #890 on: January 15, 2013, 06:05:54 AM
(no she neds your help)

"This is the only way to fly!!" Taylor said, covering her mouth with a scarf.

"If you insist..." HeatGabumon replied, his face turning a noticeable shade of green.

(Sapph, you take the lead from here, since you know where we're going and about that abandoned space station or something)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #891 on: January 15, 2013, 08:54:18 AM
While boforte is still murmuring in defeat, he felt something on top of him. He tried to prop his head up to see what was it, but the gauze is making it a lot harder than expected. With all his strength, he managed to prop himself enough to see what that something was, and his expression went blank immediately, with his mouth wide agape. There is a lady, laying right on top of him sleeping rather soundly, and above her were 2 jugs that were magically transferring water between themselves on their own. He also noticed something on the lady's back, something that resembled... A CARD. boforte went berserk at the thought that he's possibly seeing cards again, but could not do anything due to the gauze. He decided to twist and twitch, hoping to get the lady to fall off of him, in case Medic Man comes back and does more... Things to him.

---
[AS] Afro-Shroom: Oh fine geeeeez, ill find bunz. SHe might ned m y help or sumthin' ;____;
[AS] Afro-Shroom: *need
---

Dr. Wily II grinned at the idea.

---
[DW2] Dr-Wily-II: GOOD IDEA!! I've heard she's in the kitchen cooking up something special, why not head there?
---

Dr. Wily II placed his palm-top back into his lab pocket, and went back into the Plotting Room.

DWII - So, how is it Tron? Much to your liking?

Buns has been in the kitchen all this while, even since the rolling ball fiasco. She managed to salvage some of the squid ink, and was slowly mixing it into the curry. The curry slowly turned from an orange-red, to brown-red, to brown, to dark brown, to black... Buns lifted up the ladle that she used to mix the curry, and once out, it disintegrated in the exposed air.

Buns - Just perfect!! I hope Afro-Shroomy loves this~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #892 on: January 15, 2013, 09:17:22 AM
(Minor reminder (If I failed to elaborate on this during the post they were brought out of their cards), when the cards get materialized, they assume their actual size, not what they appeared as when in their cards.  So unless boforte recognizes the back of the card that's stuck to her back, he probably wouldn't know she used to exist in the card.  Right now, Sun, Chariot, and Temperance are out of their cards, so they should be quadruple the size they were when in their cards

In case you want to go into detail on what the back of the card looks like, here's a timestamped section of one of the Magical Drop Playtyhroughs)

Temperance moaned as she felt her supposed cloud-like mattress wiggling to bump her off.  Without opening her eyes, she raised one of her jugs and bashed it upside boforte's head, blissfully attempting to knock him out just so she could get a few more shut eye.

Chariot recovered from his recent ordeal just enough to see this happen.  Freaking out at the thought of Medic Man hearing the loud, echoing sound of metal hitting metal and rushing back to see what was going on, he runs over to Temperance and tries to move her, but was still too weak from his fight with Pixel Man to get her off the table.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #893 on: January 15, 2013, 09:52:20 AM
(Ooooooooooh... Ok, will edit my earlier post after this.)

Seeing the jug raised, boforte tried to wiggle more, only to have his head whacked hard by the jug. Who knew jugs would be so hard? was boforte's very last thought before blacking out.

Down the hallway, Medic Man could hear a familiar metal-on-metal clash, and it seemed to be coming from from the Medical Labs.

Medic - My, my~ boforte seems feisty after I left~ LOOKS LIKE HE NEEDS ANOTHER SURGICAL PROCEDURE TO CALM DOWN COMPLETELY

Medic Man teehee's at that idea, and made his way back towards the Medical Labs...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #894 on: January 15, 2013, 10:12:18 AM
The last sentence of the faint, yet obviously familiar voice sent chills crawling down Chariot's back as he struggles even harder amidst the pain and agony he was still recovering from to get Temperance off boforte.

One final heave pulls Temperance up only to double over and fall on top of him, leaving him crushed flat on his face (somehow) and struggling once again to get some ground off her as she laid, peacefully on his back.  He can hear Medic Man make his way back to the room and, in a vain attempt to get to some cover, scrambles a forward crawl towards the still dazed Erika, grabs her card, and scrambles another forward crawl towards the other side of the maintenance table where Medic Man won't be able to see them as them.

As he begins to sigh with relief and prepares to finish recovering, he quickly realizes his spear was missing, left abandoned in the exact same location he had been knocked into when trying to stop Temperance from snoozing on the mummified figure.  But by the time he peeked around the corner, Medic Man was already back in the room, making his way towards boforte.

There was no point to trying to get his spear back with the sadistically gay robot within eyesight of the area, so Chariot had no choice but to stay camped behind the table and wait for him to finish his "procedure".

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #895 on: January 15, 2013, 10:53:35 AM
(OK, earlier post fixed. And now for more Medic sadistic fun~)

Medic Man walked into the room, and approached boforte. He was a bit surprised that boforte was already knocked out, Medic Man was expecting boforte to be wiggling away madly... All these made no sense!! Despite his better judgement, Medic Man opened up the tools in his palms again, and began to lean forward towards boforte...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #896 on: January 15, 2013, 11:09:38 AM
Chariot pokes his head out from behind the maintenance table again, seeing Medic Man preparing to perform his sadistic melody upon the unsuspecting figure in gauze.  He couldn't bother to count how long it took for the flirty robot to repair the poor sap that suffered due to Sun's childish antics, and sometimes he wish he had.

It's not like he needed that spear anyway, considering he has an endless amount he could just pull out of nowhere, but the fact that he left it there served as an unneeded breadcrumb for the curious medical robot to spot and eventually notice the trails of water left behind by his and Erika's unexpected shower leading all the way to their cruddy hiding place.

Since it was going to be a while before Sun can actually penetrate the sealed hanger gate, Chariot figures it was probably best to just wait until the repairs were done before attempting to drag Temperance back to where Erika had unfortunately left the seemingly defenseless cards.  Hopefully by then they would have some kind of opening to escape through without being caught.

It took a while before the two finally calmed down and Sun continued torching her way through the thick patches of the hanger door.  Lovers, meanwhile looked towards the doorway, still sniffling the fear away.

"I wander wha's takin' dem so wong...." she mutters before her eyes welled up, "I hope dat mean ol' man didn't find dem...."

Sun stops blowing and flies over to Lovers, patting her on the top of her card while babbling something that caused Lovers to perk up.

"Your wight, Chika!  All I have to do is continue waiting and hoping dey come back with Mariska and Tabatha!"

Sun giggles happily as she goes back to blowing at the same hot spot she created earlier while Lovers places her elbows on Giuseppe's head and rests her chin upon her hands.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #897 on: January 15, 2013, 11:56:43 AM
Medic Man paused for a bit, as if waiting for something to pop up, or a sound to ring out. Nothing. He was sure that in this kind of situations, SOMETHING is bound it happen... Medic Man sighed in disappointment, as he began to unwrap the guaze around boforte's head, revealing the mattered mess that's boforte's hair. After fiddling around, he finally found the switch to open boforte's head port. Once opened, Medic Man took out a timer, and placed it on boforte's personality chip...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #898 on: January 15, 2013, 12:14:38 PM
Chariot began drumming his fingers on his knees, becoming increasingly impatient with how long Medic Man was taking to repair boforte.  If it wasn't for the fact the only door out of the room was within his eyesight, and the fact that he's only at half strength, he would have been out of here before the sadistic robot was even aware there was anyone in the room.

He peeks around the corner again, seeing Medic Man almost finishing with the repairs, a bit faster than he would have expected.  Perhaps he can get everyone out of this place with no further interruptions or slow downs.

Temperance suddenly yawns and pulls herself to her feet, "Now I'm cold....  I'm going to go find that warm place I was brought to earlier...."

By the time Chariot heard her, she was already making her way out the door.  He grabs Erika and tries to run after her, but knows if he tries to stop her while Medic Man is close by he would inadvertently tempt the sadistic robot to dissect them both.  Struggling to keep from growling in frustration, he grabs his head and struggles to figure out which option was better for both of them.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #899 on: January 15, 2013, 01:02:06 PM
Just as Medic Man closes up boforte's head port, he thought he heard some murmuring. He looked down at boforte, and noticed he's still knocked out cold. While slowly wrapping boforte's head back into the gauze, Medic Man slowly scanned the room to see where the murmuring could be... And that was when he noticed something near the Berbil cages. After making sure that boforte is tightly wrapped up, Medic Man made his way to the Berbil cages to take a closer look at the object. Squatting down, Medic Man noticed that the object looked sort of like a spear of some kind, that felt... Wet? It was only then that Medic Man noticed a puddle of water below the spear... That has a trail leading away from it. Medic Man quickly transformed his right arm into his trusty Medical Stinger.

Medic - Come out, come out~ Wherever you are~ I know you're in here somewhere~

Medic Man, still squatting, turned to face the direction the trail is leading to, and crawled slowly.