Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #850 on: January 12, 2013, 11:22:54 AM
(Well this should be fun).

"Gogogogogogo!!" Taylor said excitedly. "Let's try this..." she said, and quickly scanned a Speed card into her newly-upgraded Digivice. "Grab hold everyone!" she said as she scanned Wargreymon's Brave Shield as well. A large shield appeared in InfernoGarurumon's left arm as everyone grabbed ahold of him. With the increase in speed and protection by the shield, they quickly burst through the factory in a straight line, managing to quickly evade the falling rubble of the building as it collapsed.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #851 on: January 12, 2013, 11:25:56 AM
(Oh yeah I kinda used that Wildgun character a while back as a sort of cameo for the lulz and for plot important stuff kinda.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #852 on: January 12, 2013, 11:32:53 AM
RMZX sullenly span around in a chair in the teleportation room waiting for Borock-bot's next transmission.

It was obvious that despite his intentions to move on he was still sad over losing Akai, the fact that it was basically his fault didn't help matters.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #853 on: January 12, 2013, 06:21:01 PM
About twelve thousand meters above St. Acidburg, a massive airship akin to the Flying Battery Zone drifted through the sky. It was there that Pyro was engaged in battle with an EggRobo who wore a latex mask of Dr. Wily II's face. The fox boy forgot why he was fighting his way through kingdoms of malevolent terrapins and metal blimps full of killer robots, all he knew is that he was having fun and that was all that really mattered to him. The Hang Mobile launched itself up with its spring like arms and Pyro spun around to deliver the final blow. A massive explosion erupted and the parts of the Hang Mobile broke off and Wily II Egg Robo fled on the Eggmobile.

"Awww, leaving so soon?" Pyro whined, "I wanted to roast marshmallows with that flamethrower and make s'mores!"

He ran toward Egg Prison and jumped on top of the release to free the imprisoned animals.

PYRO GOT THROUGH ACT 2
TIME BONUS 5000
RING BONUS 9000

*Tallying noise, then a loud ring*

TOTAL 14000

The music resumed and Pyro ran for the nearest door and jumped out. He plummeted carelessly towards the ground and let out an excited whoop when a blue ring appeared from under his bandanna and fit itself around the middle digit or his right paw. The uniform of the Blue Lantern Corps with the symbol on the aforementioned bandanna materialized over his fur coat.

Disturbance in the emotional spectrum detected. Investigation warranted.

It cover him in a bright sapphire aura and led him to the source of the disturbance below.

"'EY!" Pyro exclaimed, "But I'm not done playing yet!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #854 on: January 12, 2013, 07:26:07 PM
(My sister would have a field day if she saw what was going on with the dead TMNT clones 8D)

Death puckered her lips to one side, feeling her fun had been interrupted too abruptly, before regaining her smug expression.

"So then...." she mused, "Just how sentient are you?"

"What do you mean?" Dan almost demanded.  Death's smirk widens as she pops halfway out of her card and whispers to Afro.

"I'm haunting you!"

Out of instinct, Afro rears his head back and starts screaming, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-!!!"

Dan nonchalantly lets go of Death and bashes Afro upside the head to shut him up.  Death snidely waves "bye-bye" before making a break for the R&D Lab exit.

Dan blinked and narrowed his eyes at the 2D figure making for the exit and shook his head while casually pointing a finger out at the control panel for the door. After a few seconds a light flashed on the door and it slammed shut, locking itself shut till Dan would unlock it.

Death smirks and makes a sly face as she tries to exit through the crack of the door way but...

"Gah!"

Afro was easily tossed ahead of her and collided with the door fully blocking her escape, buying Dan enough time to dash jump over to the card and snatch it,"Not so fast..." Dan told her,"WHat did you mean by the remark of my sentience?" he demanded, keeping a firm pincer like grip on the card. Afro would nonchalantly get up and dust himself off,"And cut it out with the haunting me bit....seriously." he added on as the two would begin interrogation on the card.

[tl;dr the coolest character enters stage right]
(Fixed that for you. :3)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #855 on: January 13, 2013, 12:43:03 AM
Death was itching to say it just to smite Afro, but because she needs to be alive in order to avoid being experimented on, she figures it was best not to try her luck.

"Oh, c'mon, don't tell me you've never heard of the word 'sentient'...." she mused, "The ability to react like a human, think like a human, maybe even behave in a way that was never in your programming."

She leans towards the frame of her card, resting her elbow on its threshold while placing her head on the connecting hand, "Any normal robot programmed to kill wouldn't even respond to the cries of a terrified shroom.  The fact that you let delicate, momentarily useless li'l me go to shut your friend up indicates that you have more personal desires than even his money vacuum of a doctor."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #856 on: January 13, 2013, 01:15:31 AM
"AAAAAAHH!!!" Sapph and Pumpmon clung to Inferno Garurumon's shield as best they could as they burst out of the factory, the countdown reaching it's end.

"3... 2... 1..."

BOOM!

No sooner had the group escaped from the factory than a pillar of pure energy shot straight up, enveloped the factory, and incinerated it, leaving nothing but a huge, deep crater where it used to be.

And Rize Greaymon and Paildramon continued their standoff with the giant snake.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #857 on: January 13, 2013, 03:13:45 AM
The snake took advantage of the factory's destruction and managed to escape the stalemate between it and the two Digimon. "Foolssss.... Now that you're all together oncccccce more, I think I'll sssssavor thissss moment... The lassssst moment before you all fall!!" With that it lunged forward, but InfernoGarurumon deflected the blow with the shield, which promptly disintegrated.

"Well damn..." he said.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #858 on: January 13, 2013, 04:30:41 AM
Sapph paused a moment and looked at Talyn's new digivice. "Huh. Did ya upgrade, or did your digivice evolve while you were in that box?" He asked, not really seeing the snake as much of a threat at the moment.

His digimon, meanwhile took a formation around the snake. "Oy! We need to lead this guy into the crater and bring the hammer down on him!" Pumpmon declared, somehow sending his voice to the other digimon by way of the digivice's signal rather than through volume.

(In other words, it's kinda like digital telepathy for the digimon.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #859 on: January 13, 2013, 04:54:29 AM
"It evolved... seeing it happen was quite the shock..." she said with a chuckle. "Let's take this jerk down!" Gripping a card firmly in one hand, she tossed the Digivice into the air with that same hand and caught it in the other. "DIGI-MODIFY!!" she exclaimed. "POWER!" she yelled, sliding the card through the reader on the Digivice. InfernoGarurumon's muscles grew a little bit and he howled in excitement.

"Woo let's do this!!" he said, amped up with the energy charge.

"Say, Sapph... I was thinking... Perhaps we could prevent this jerk from bothering us further..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #860 on: January 13, 2013, 05:12:37 AM
Death was itching to say it just to smite Afro, but because she needs to be alive in order to avoid being experimented on, she figures it was best not to try her luck.

"Oh, c'mon, don't tell me you've never heard of the word 'sentient'...." she mused, "The ability to react like a human, think like a human, maybe even behave in a way that was never in your programming."

She leans towards the frame of her card, resting her elbow on its threshold while placing her head on the connecting hand, "Any normal robot programmed to kill wouldn't even respond to the cries of a terrified shroom.  The fact that you let delicate, momentarily useless li'l me go to shut your friend up indicates that you have more personal desires than even his money vacuum of a doctor."

Dan nodded,"Yes I know what the word means and I have plenty off it." he said before looking over to Afro who was watching at the woman in the card with curiosity,"What I meant was what did you mean by your remark of just 'how' sentient I was?"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #861 on: January 13, 2013, 06:06:26 AM
"Oh, you know, reaction, whether you would ignore the shrieking shroom or jump out of your circuits at the mere volume of his voice," Death mused, "Not all robots outside the ones made by Hajime would flinch at anything that would normally startle a living being born of flesh and blood."

She wiggles her eyebrows, "In other words, I wanted to use your sentience as a distraction to release me so I can get out of here and return to the Robot Masters who may already be at the Star, helping Hajime rebuild it as per your doctor's request.  Much as he knows tampering with me or any other robot built by Hajime would end up costing him dough, I'd much rather it not be me he would feel tempted to open up.  (I also wanted to make you jump in surprise, but letting me go works just as well)"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #862 on: January 13, 2013, 07:15:19 AM
Dan shook his head, it seems he misunderstood her intentions. "You seem to be mistaking sentience and force of personality." He said before letting her go and punching in a key code to unlock the door. "Just cause I didn't frighten from Afro's reaction doesn't mean I'm emotionless. I just got used to his oddness years ago."

Afro pondered that if he owed DWII money and if DWII owed Hajime money.... (o-O)

Dan opened the door,"Like I said before I'm rather neutral to this whole war. Yet I'm inclined on this side from my associates and my recent re up bringing." he said before looking at the floating card once more,"Let Hajime know that no one can be truly neutral in this war. For to be completely neutral is to be uncaring for our city." he said before he and Afro left else where to find DWII.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #863 on: January 13, 2013, 07:33:45 AM
Being in even tinier pixels helped Pixel Man to easily dodge the card's attacks, however, a few times were a bit too close to his main core for comfort. However, Pixel Man knew that this adversary must be captured, even at the cost of his life. He gathered his pieces together again, and charge for one last atttack.

Pixel - PIXEL DASH!!

Dr. Wily II looked at the spot Tron pointed to on the RPM map earlier. He would have never guess there would be something so amazing and powerful there. And if what his new ally has said is true, he definitely wants to examine it thoroughly. Who knows what other powers it might possess!?

DWII - Hmm... A gunfighter ehh? Simple. GATLING MAN!!

Gatling - *teleports in* Yes Commander!!

DWII - I want you to go and assist Tron here, to defeat someone named Wildgun. You have the strategams with you, and your Gatling Buster. Do not fail!!

Gatling - Yes Commander!!

DWII - There Tron, the perfect Robot Master for the job. *pointing at Gatling Man*

(It's been a while since Gatling Man appeared, so here's his profile again.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #864 on: January 13, 2013, 08:15:18 AM
Death's smirk only widens, "No matter how many edges there are to a neutral sword, or how sharp and favored each of them are, in the end they must all converge onto a single, unanimous point in order to cripple a threat much greater and universal than anything money can buy."

She then floats out of the room, leaving Dan to ponder what that means.

Seeing the barely visible dots zip towards him a third time, Chariot decides to use this opportunity to deploy a desperate attempt to keep himself from being WilyII's first stab at dissecting an animate data card.  He bites the base of his spear, clamps both hands onto the flat edges of the axe-shaped horn atop his helmet and thrusts it towards the center of the oncoming projectiles, hoping one of them is the core, and that very core isn't as transparent as the rest of the dots that were painfully fazing through his body.

Due to the horn being narrow in width, however, most of Pixel Man's parts missed getting caught in its trajectory and impaled themselves through whatever part of the body wasn't lined up along its height.  His bite increased to the point of cracking the part of the spear he had his teeth on as he struggles to push through the pain and keep focused on where the horn had hit, pulling the spear out of his mouth and holding it in front of him in case his only easily thrown projectile didn't do its job.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #865 on: January 13, 2013, 08:25:22 AM
"Huh?" Sapph's attention snapped to the snake. "Oh yeah... And in what manner should we prevent him from bothering us?" He asked, crossing his arms and tilting his head. "Slowly and painfully, quick and painless, or scare the s*** outta him?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #866 on: January 13, 2013, 08:35:50 AM
Dan narrowed his eyes and sulked off with Afro, last thing he needed today was to get caught in a philosophy debate with a magically animated card.

Meanwhile as The duo were walking around the confines of the base, Afro sent out a message to DWII's palmtop. The message read as...
---
[AS] Afro-Shroom:yo yodoc. WHere r u at?
---

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #867 on: January 13, 2013, 09:30:15 AM
Taylor held up the Sub-Zero Ice Punch card. "Simple. We freeze-dry him."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #868 on: January 13, 2013, 09:46:05 AM
Sapph nodded. "Alright then." He said, turning to the battle. "Alright boys! Same thing as last time! Keep it distracted!"

"Right!" The three digimon said in unison, spreading out and launching their attacks, leaving an open path for Inferno Garurumon to charge in, or the snake to rush headlong into the attack.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #869 on: January 13, 2013, 09:56:26 AM
Taylor nodded and did the flashy maneuver once more. "DIGI-MODIFY!! SUB-ZERO ICE PUNCH!!" she exclaimed. Suddenly, one of InfernoGarurumon's hands was covered in a large glove, and he grinned. Mustering up all his energy, he prepared and dealt a mighty blow to the large snake, who was frozen in place by the attack.

"Now! Burn the fool!!" InfernoGarurumon roared loudly.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #870 on: January 13, 2013, 10:31:04 AM
"Drop the hammer!"

"Rising Destroyer!" Rize Greymon straightened up and started firing a barrage of lasers from his chest armor and wings.

"Elemental Bolt!" Paildramon fired a stream of energy from his blasters.

Once more, Pumpmon rose his hands into the air, making a giant pumpkin mateialize. "Trick or Treat!" He swung his arms down and the gaint pumpkin dropped at terminal velocity.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #871 on: January 13, 2013, 11:44:28 AM
InfernoGarurumon rushed over and threw his own attack in, made more powerful by the POWER card Taylor had swiped earlier. "BLAZE CLAW!!" he exclaimed, slashing the snake as the other attacks made contact. The smoke cleared, and the snake stood dazed a bit.

"Well that didn't shatter him or melt him like I thought it would... but here's an opening we can't afford to miss!" Taylor exclaimed. Her Digimon nodded in agreement.

"BURNING KICK!!" he roared, then leapt into the air. After a quick spin, he powerfully kicked the snake right in its chest (or where its chest would be if it had arms). Dazed as the snake was, it couldn't prepare itself for the blow, and was knocked back into the chasm.

"Let's just release our full arsenal down in there, to be sure we're rid of it..." Taylor said with a sigh.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #872 on: January 13, 2013, 12:02:50 PM
(Not to sound like a dick or anything, but when I read Sapph and Mirby's stuff I honestly feel like I'm reading a different RP. Though I assume you're fighting something that'll have an impact later on...)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #873 on: January 13, 2013, 12:09:51 PM
(We're just not part of that main story. We do have plans to join our story with the others, as was said earlier in this thread... several times, but we're working our way to that right now

Plus, RPM is big enough that there can be several things going on in multiple places, so it's not really a bad thing)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #874 on: January 13, 2013, 12:12:30 PM
(I did mention I have a nasty tendency to skim right? If I didn't, I've been skimming through when I get behind and haven't really been taking things in.
Anyway, whatever, Look forward to seeing what you have next.)