Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393975

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #825 on: January 11, 2013, 11:26:21 PM
(I was thinking he finished a version of the Flying Battery Zone [wrong game, I know :P] and jumps out over St. Acidburg. Whoever he bumps into might be up to pure chance.)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #826 on: January 12, 2013, 04:29:01 AM
(You know its a perfect time to have a lull, seeing as we've got plot to deal with too.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #827 on: January 12, 2013, 04:38:24 AM
(Oops... Forgot about Pixel Man... ._.)

Pixel Man has been following one of the cards they called Chariot for some time. He was amazed at the number of cards that were loitering around the WDS, even more that they remained undetected... Such stealth technologies must be acquired. Pixel Man appeared from a crack in the ceiling.

Pixel - PIXEL DASH!!

Pixel Man breaks up into even tinier pieces, and dashes towards Chariot.

Dr. Wily II was still watching the video feed from St. Acidburg, when a signal beeped on the main console. Dr. Wily II cursed under his breath, minimised the video feed, and brought up the beeping signal.

DWII - This better be good!! What is it!?

Huge Bulky Robot (HBR) - We encountered this intruder outside the WDS, and he said he wanted to meet with you, Sir!!

DWII - An intruder? Wanting to see me?

HBR - Yes, Sir!!

DWII - Fine, bring him to the Plotting Room. I'll meet with this intruder.

HBR - SIR YES SIR!!

Dr. Wily II cut the signal, and slowly spun in his evil spinning chair. He pondered what this intruder's purpose is doing here... But somehow, he just can't help but smirked. Dr. Wily II got off from his evil spinning chair, and teleported to the Plotting Room.

The Plotting Room is Dr. Wily II's main place for all his scheming and plotting, and as such, the room is lined with various maps of RPM City and miniatures of various RPM locales. Right in the middle of the room, is a large round table, lighted up only by a spotlight just above it. Dr. Wily II teleported right into a seat at the round table, and waited for the arrival of his new guest. A close-up of Dr. Wily II showed something similar to this.

(Yo Tron, let's just reveal whatever you want in the RP itself, that's what all villains should do! 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #828 on: January 12, 2013, 06:16:52 AM
Chariot suddenly feels several parts of his body riddle with pain, forcing him to bite back the urge to scream while falling flat onto his face.  Struggling to ride through the pain, he staggers to his feet, pulling another spear out of some unexplained space under his cape and looks to where he felt the pain hit him, finding nothing there.

No doubt it had to be that unseen intruder Leo and Giuseppe sniffed out earlier, but Chariot can't afford to just swing his spear around wildly lest he look like a moron hitting something that, as far as he was concerned couldn't be seen by normal eyes.

Thankfully, the lion visors weren't just there for decoration as he pulls it over his head and scans around for electrodes that outline who was attacking him and where they were coming from.

Sun eventually runs out of breath and stops a moment to recollect her self, still maintaining her cheerful outlook while panting like a dog.  Erika growls in frustration.

"Whoever made that door is gonna be sorry if World ever focuses on us long enough to materialize us from our cards!"

Lovers flew over to Sun and pats her on the head, "Don' wawy, Chika!  Just take a few bwaths, then twy again!"

Sun lets out a cute "waa" while giggling at Lovers' tickling pat before taking another breath and spewing flames at the same spot she blew at earlier.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #829 on: January 12, 2013, 08:01:41 AM
Tron was brought to a room, in which at a table, sat the person he's been wanting to meet. Tron fixed his suit and the hat.

Wily II - "Welcome, mr. Intruder. I am Dr. Wily II, future ruler of the world... and so on. My schedule is quite pressed right now, what with having to deal with resistance and what not. So I would advise to hurry up with your explanations. And they better be good."

Tron - "Then I'll try to be as brief, as I can, Lord Wily. I am called Tron, and this body which I now occupy, is not my real one. Because this body is so weak I am unable to... well, reach even half of my full potential."

Wily II - "That's interesting but... I fail to see why should it concern me."

Tron - "Ah but you see... it should concern you quite much. Because if I were to regain my old body, or gain a new one which is powerful I could be of great assistance to you."

Wily II - "Go on."

Tron - "It's quite like this... I command powers from the very depths of the root of Darkness. Thus allowing me to have quite a large powerset, but only in a proper body. I already gave that angry looking robot of yours back at Sex Station a power up, altough it was small and probably has long since wore off."

Wily II - "You mean, Boforte, yes? I did notice that back then he had more punch in himself. And if I understand right, with a better body, you would be able to give such power ups witrhout any problem?"

Tron - "Yes. Exactly. Just think about it, your army of robots, powered up A LOT, would undoubtedly deal with resistance and all who oppose you with ease."

Wily II - "That's all nice... and I must say it sounds quite interesting... but, how do I know you won't try to double cross me once you get your body?"

Tron - "Well... if you don't want to trust me, that's fine. But consider this: The resistance humiliated me, especially that girl Sakura. And now I wish for them all to just disappear from this world. Your world. If you can't trust me, then at least trust this... I WILL ERADICATE THEM ALL!"

There came a big silence. Wily II seemed to be in deep thought. Every one of Tron's plans depended on his decision. This was the last chance. There was no way he could recover the crystal himself from that wretch Wildgun. So if any of this was supposed to work, he needed Wily II's support for that.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #830 on: January 12, 2013, 08:04:17 AM
RMZX sat waiting for a response, fiddling around with various controls, testing frequencies, etc.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #831 on: January 12, 2013, 08:11:54 AM
Taylor slowly stirred within the box, and freaked out upon finding herself in almost complete darkness. She managed to reach her Digivice and used it to illuminate the inside of the box. Kicking around seemed to do nothing; it was quite the sturdy box. After a few attempts, she sighed and started thinking, trying to figure out how to get herself out of the predicament she was in...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #832 on: January 12, 2013, 09:02:39 AM
Sapph gritted his teeth when walls caved in to halt his progress. "Tch... What the hell are we gonna do now?" He asked once the two digimon caught up.

"Well... Trying to break through the rubble to find the box she's in would cause a lot more harm than good..." Pumpmon said, crossing his arms and tilting his head. "I hope she's got plenty of air in there."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #833 on: January 12, 2013, 09:10:35 AM
InfernoGarurumon remained silent in the corner for a few minutes before a thought occurred to him.

"Why don't we just search for the energy source without her? I know her, she can take care of herself... and she'd want us to keep going without worrying about her. It'll be fine, don't worry!"

-----------------------------------------------

Taylor continued thinking. It felt like she was in a wooden box, sealed shut by some sealant. Luckily, there were some cracks that let air in, though they were few. She was also thankfully still able to maneuver into her bag; examining its contents, she found matches (no good, she'd suffocate before the box burned), a hatchet (not enough space for good enough impacts), and many other things that just wouldn't work... and yet she kept searching.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #834 on: January 12, 2013, 09:16:20 AM
Sapph nodded, starting off down the only open 'path' that wasn't blocked by rubble. "It's a bit quiet in here..."

"Yeah, how long do you suppose it's been abandoned?" Pumpmon asked as he followed. "And by who?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #835 on: January 12, 2013, 09:24:12 AM
(You can use InfernoGarurumon if you need to until we're all back together... I have a plan for this, btw)

Hmmmm.... she thought to herself. I sure hope they aren't wasting time looking for me... RizeGreymon is strong but even he can't hold that snake off forever... Now let's see... She pulled out the hatchet, realizing this was probably her only hope of getting free. Carefull, she started hacking at the side of the box furthest from herself, hoping it would work out.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #836 on: January 12, 2013, 09:35:14 AM
(Okay this isn't really the part that I've been talking about for a while as I am still working on that, however it may as well be used to tie up a loose end later for reasons in the future.)

"Holy crap how the hell did Vixy think that was a good idea!?"  Asch cried as he watched Vixy get back in the fight with PB.  He and Borock-bot were still in the Fexnodome surveying the situation as the Frenzy Waves finally ceased.

"I'm very sure that Vixy had her reasons for doing so."  Borock-bot explained "Anyway it seems that whatever caused us to steadily become weaker has ceased now."

"Well that's good, that was a horrible feeling." Asch said sadly "Is that what PB has been dealing with for 24 hours strait?"

"I would believe so, the frequency seemed to induce a state of doubt, rage, misery and despair." Borock-bot concluded.

"No wonder PB is [tornado fang]ing insane if he had to deal with that assaulting his mind." Asch sighed.  "How's Sakura doing?"

"Well it seems that she is still relatively unharmed other than the weakening powers of that frequency."  Borock-bot explained "However I can't seem to get in contact with her, I think it may be because PB's power is much too strong."

"Well that's just great, at least she seems to be okay though." Asch said worried.

Suddenly the radios of Fexnodome came to life as a voice could be heard.

"Hello can anyone hear me?" the voice said.

"What the, who is that?" Asch wondered.

"Could it be?" Borock-bot pondered "Mr. RMZX is that you?"

"Yeah aren't you that robot with that Sakura lady who was making a call while she was fixing that other robot who looked like your leader or something?" RMZX asked.

"Yes you are correct, my name is Borock-bot and the other you spoke of is right here.  His name is Asch."  Borock-bot explained.

"Ah I see."  said RMZX "Anyway can you tell me what the heck is going on, everyone seems to be gone."

"Well if you must know there's a major crisis going on right now."  Asch piped up "Our leader was kidnapped and that bathairy bastard we're fighting somehow made him insane with rage and power.  Now he's pretty much wreaking [parasitic bomb] up and it's not pretty."

"Well [tornado fang] that doesn't sound good at all." RMZX said astonished "I wish I could do something but I don't think I would be much help right now."

"That's not necessarily true." Borock-bot stated "There is something you can do right now that is very important."

"What's that?" RMZX asked curiously.

"I want you to stay at the base and head for the teleporter room, when I call you next time lock on to our location and teleport us out of there." said Borock-bot.

"Okay I think I can at least do that."  said RMZX "I'll wait for you guys then."

"Thank you for your help, I will see you when this is over." Borock-bot said as he ended the call.

"So who was that?" asked Asch.

"I believe he was the newest member of the Resistance, he joined while Sakura was fixing you." Borock-bot explained.

"Well I guess that explains why I never seen him before." Asch pondered "Did he seem sad to you?"

"Yes he did." Borock-bot replied. He hoped nothing had happened to that young robot girl, RMZX seemed to have cared a lot about her.

"Guess we should worry about that later." Asch concluded "Anyway do you think you can drive this thing?"

"Yes the controls seem simple enough." Borock-bot replied "I'm assuming you want to head for Sakura's location?"

"Yeah now that we don't have to worry about that thing that was making us weaker we can concentrate on helping PB." Asch explained.

"You are correct we shall head for his location."  Borock-bot said as he reached in his pockets and pulled 2 blue cans with E's on them "Here we should be able to get some of our strength back with these."

"Heh looks like you had an ace up your sleeve huh." Asch grinned "Alright why don't we have a toast for the hell of it?"

"I suppose that would be fine, for what purpose do you intend to toast for?" Borock-bot inquired.

"To PB's safe return." Asch said as he raised his can.

"Very well, cheers." Borock-bot said as they clinked their cans and chugged down the contents.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #837 on: January 12, 2013, 09:40:58 AM
RMZX - "Teleporter Room, huh? I didn't even know this place had one of those."

RMZX got up, took a remote communications module with him and headed towards the Teleporter Room.

RMZX - "You know, I never noticed these signs telling me where everything is, very convenient."

RMZX then stopped for a second.

RMZX - "I'm talking to myself..."

RMZX shut up and arrived at the Teleporter room.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #838 on: January 12, 2013, 09:43:12 AM
The going was slow, but bit by bit she was hacking away at the box, creating an ever-growing hole she would soon be able to break through.

Or so she hoped...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #839 on: January 12, 2013, 09:44:42 AM
(I would, but I don't really know how.)

The trio continued onward, winding up in a hallway only wide enough for them to go single-file, with Pumpmon in front, Sapph in the middle, and Inferno Garurumon taking up the rear. Hopefully, there was a power source at the end of this maze of rubble-clogged hallways.

---------

Meanwhile, outside, Rize Greymon still had his giant revolver jammed down the snake's throat, and Paildramon had his blasters aimed at it's eyes. "Feel like surrendering yet?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #840 on: January 12, 2013, 10:00:25 AM
(Like that works)

There was finally a hole big enough for Taylor to stick her hand through. Carefully, she rotated around and kicked through it. The box gave way easily, and after a few more kicks she was free to go. Grabbing her stuff and storing it away, she crawled out of the box and found herself in a dark room with some mysterious shimmering object in the center of it. The room's only light shone down upon the shimmering air, and Taylor moved in for a closer look. Curiously enough, the closer she got the warmer her Digivice got in her pocket. By now she was close enough to reach into the shimmering segment of air; she examined the strange space, and could almost make out the shape of a Digivice... but one unlike hers and Sapph's. Instinctively, she reached out to try to grab it...

And was met with quite the surprise. Power surged from the space up her arms and throughout her body. Paralyzed, she could only watch as her Digivice rose from within her pocket and slowly floated to rest above the strange space. Power surged from throughout her body and arced out to zap the Digivice, quickly enveloping it in light. Several beams also flew through the Crest of Creativity, creating violet beams that shone brilliantly from within the brighter white light. And then, the last of the power surged through her and into the Digivice, now indistinguishable from within the large ball of violet-white energy. She reached out feebly with both hands underneath the sphere, and a Digivice like the one she saw within that strange space fell into her hands with a few cards. She quickly took stock of the cards and saw:

1x Hyper Wing
2x Power
2x Speed
1x WarGreymon: Brave Shield
1x Frigimon: Sub Zero Ice Punch

Surprised, she looked over at her Digivice. It was purple with some black highlights on the side, and the icon for her Crest was prominently displayed on the screen. She was shocked, but quite happy... and then she passed out from exhaustion after the transformation.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #841 on: January 12, 2013, 10:25:02 AM
After several more twists and turns, Sapph's party found their way to a large, mostly empty room that had a small cube in the center of it that was glowing with a bright blue light. "So... I think we just found what we came here for." Sapph said, looking around. "But... What is it?"

"We should be more worried about if there are traps guarding the bloody thing." Pumpmon said, looking back at Inferno Garurumon. "So, who gets to go in first to see what's guarding this thing?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #842 on: January 12, 2013, 10:33:00 AM
Luckily, she wasn't passed out for long; her Digivice grew warm to awaken her. Scrambling up, she looked around again. "Hmm... where is InfernoGarurumon?" she thought aloud. As if in response, a large display popped out of her Digivice with an arrow. "Huh, lucky break..." she muttered, following it. Before long she came to a wall. The arrow was pointing through the floor below her, but there was no noticeable way through. She adjusted her stance to examine the wall closer, and as she was doing so she stepped on a trigger. The floor opened up beneath her and she fell...

Right in front of the others. "Well... that was easy..." she sighed.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #843 on: January 12, 2013, 10:42:05 AM
No sooner did Talyn land in front of the group than alarms started going off in the room, prompting a sigh from Sapph. "Well, don't have to worry about traps now." He said, rushing into the room and grabbing the cube. He already felt a sudden surge of energy. Though, he didn't have much time to marvel at whatever it was, as a robotic voice blared out.

"TESSERACT COMPROMISED! SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE INITIATED!"

"Ah crap..." Sapph groaned, dashing back to the group. "I hope we can blast our way out really fast, this place is about to blow!"

"You just had to grab the glowing blue box, didn't you?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #844 on: January 12, 2013, 10:53:31 AM
Dr. Wily II thought long and hard... It would have helped a lot more if the chair he was sitting in could SPIN.

DWII - You have made some rather convincing points. I'm still wary of you, but we do have a common enemy... *stood up from his chair, and put his hand out* I hope we both can benefit from this relationship.

Up atop the snowy peak... Uhh... Table-top of the RPM Plateau, stands borockman's Pingpong Pagoda. But this is not the focus of this here story. In the vastness that is not occupied by the Pagoda, the freezing temperatures and daily blizzards make the place brutal to normal humans. However, at this very moment, there is one person, that clearly is not normal, wandering the white vastness. Hidden under a thick cloak, this person has been wandering for the longest time that he can remember, all part of his training. Training in the freezing temperatures was perfect for him to hone in on his skills... Of throwing knives... And all that training has not gone to waste. Because besides honing his skills, he has perfected his appearance!!

Pixel Man remained in his broken-up form, hoping to evade any potential detection by the card.

Pixel - PIXEL DASH!!

Pixel Man then charged again at the card, repeating his attack from different directions.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #845 on: January 12, 2013, 10:54:26 AM
(The heck is going on now?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #846 on: January 12, 2013, 10:58:10 AM
(Things will be revealed soon... Also, added Pixel Man to my original post... Forgot about him, again. >_>)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #847 on: January 12, 2013, 11:11:25 AM
Pixel Man may have visually lowered his chances of being detected to that of near nonexistent dust particles, but his volume needed work as Chariot quickly turns around and and swings his spear down in the direction he heard the voice coming from.  Unfortunately, the attack had already sprung, and by the time he got halfway through his swing, the dust-size dots that represented the ridiculously small Robot Master flew through his body, riddling him with more pain.

Being the Chariot, however, he has stronger endurance to pain (when not caught by surprise), and the second the pixels flew past him, he pulls his spear out and swings it at the passing dots, trying to disperse their particles while assuming they were some type of homing device that had been attacking him since he began feeling these out of nowhere jabs.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #848 on: January 12, 2013, 11:13:50 AM
The man upon the snowy peak glanced over the wintery wonderland for behind his rather expensive pair of sunglasses. Much time had past since he had first came to this peak but that was of little expense to him - Archer - who had prioritized improving his skills and image above all else. But at last everything had been perfected.

Underneath the rather raggedy brown cloak that he currently adorned was a flashy red coat that would look less out of place in a video game than on this man, a pair of snakeskin pants that were more than a little tight and to finish off the look, a pair of Gucci brand sunglasses and a pair of leather boots.

Looking over himself Archer couldn't help but release a chuckle.

Man, he thought, I am so awesome.

Although it seemed he had more pressing issues to deal with other than his own marvellous appearance (if that was even possible!) News had reached him recently of something going on in the city, though he had ignored it completely in favor of perfecting himself.

But now that that was all done with it was finally time to reveal it to the world! And what better début than a civil war that everyone's eyes were currently on?

It's been awhile since I've paid a visit to that old man anyway - I bet he'll be so jealous of my recently improved youthful good looks! Hehe.

"It seems the time has finally come for me-" he started before interrupting himself to post for a non-existent crowd, "-to return to civilization!"

[tl;dr the lamest character enters stage right]

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #849 on: January 12, 2013, 11:19:55 AM
Tron almost let out a uncharacteristic girly scream of excitement, or at least felt like doing so.
Finally, it seemed like some luck appeared before him.

Tron - ""Being wary is a good thing, you should never trust people too much. Still, as you said, I hope we can both benefit from this."

Tron shook Wily's hand.

Wily II - "Well then, should I know anything else, or does your explanation cover everything?"

Tron - "Well... to swith bodies I require a certain crystal. Which is in posession of a man named Wildgun. He lives over here." Tron pointed to a certain spot on the map of RPM.  "It would be great if you could send someone more capable of fighting that bastard, than myself. He's good at shooting... using energy known as the The GunForce. He can shoot various projectiles without weaponry. At my current patethic state, I am unable to best him. Not even when he's drunk off his ass."

Wily II - "I see. So with that crystal in your hands, you can switch bodies?"

Tron - "Yes. I can switch into any body, as long as it's in direct contact with the crystal. If we obtain it, you can analyze it if you want, as long as you won't break the thing."

(I think that's enough explanations.)