Protoman Blues · 394053

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #725 on: January 03, 2013, 11:25:35 AM
(Much.)

(Goody! I hope you like and I hope it fits in with your plans!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #726 on: January 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM
(I think I may be able to adjust it enough as I think about it.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #727 on: January 03, 2013, 11:30:13 AM
(Okay. Until you write the next part, whatever I write will be focused on PBPB & Fxeni for the time being!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #728 on: January 03, 2013, 11:32:09 AM
(Okay then.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #729 on: January 03, 2013, 05:17:05 PM
(DAAAAARRRRNNNNN, so much updates. XD And only 2 left!? Let me recap... Hajime and crew are at the Wily Star II ruins... So nothing there... Cards with Junk Man... Need something there... 2 Raptors left... You people go on, I don't know anymore. XD Afro left... So nothing either... Man... Too many things for a mad scientist to juggle! XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #730 on: January 04, 2013, 02:25:29 AM
Afro yawns a bit and pockets his hands before casually looking down, seeing the mini scythe phasing out from his abdomen,"Oh...I wondered what that was..." he said nonchalantly continuing walking up to the R&D lab before a sudden 'Gah!~' was heard echoing from the lab as Afro panicked, flailing about from this before Dan fell out of possession.

Dan quickly floated up and glanced over towards Afro as he was panicking,"..." he sighed to himself and floated away to one of the tables and slipped under the sheet covering a humanoid shape.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #731 on: January 04, 2013, 06:57:50 AM
Thinking Afro had a delayed reaction to the scythe sticking out of his stomach, Death stifles a bemusing snicker while pulling her weapon back into her card in case anyone heard him and ran around the corner to see what was freaking him out.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #732 on: January 04, 2013, 07:14:45 AM
(White-Jet, if you have anything you intend on doing with RMZX and Akai feel free to use them, if you choose.

I would've made a relevant post but I'm just not in the mood right now.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #733 on: January 04, 2013, 05:08:31 PM
Despite his second oil bath in what seemed to be one RPM day, Junk Man is throughly enjoying it. Being a Robot Master made from meshing scrap pieces together rusts easier, and there's nothing like a good oil bath to lubricate and energise onself. Especially after being EMP'd and reconstructed. Events are fuzzy about the EMP, and he's very happy that robot bear things now live in his scrap yard. He wanted to hug one, and feed one, and name one George... But it's not easy with that purple one with the wrench. But now is OK, he'll just wait.

While whistling a familiar tune, he failed to noticed something creeping up behind him... A cute orange sun baby...

Dr. Wily II stopped spinning when he heard a familiar GAH~! in the distance. He paused and minimized the video feed from St. Acidburg, and brought up several screens, video feeds from various sections of the WDS.

DWII - Computer. Show me Afro-Shroom.

The other screens disappeared, with only one remaining, showing Afro-Shroom in the R&D lab. Nothing out of the ordinary could been seen, and Dr. Wily II brushed off the scream as another instance of Afro's Law at work. Dr. Wily II closed the video feed, and brought back up the video feed of St. Acidburg. And this time only had 2 signals left.

DWII - Darn the Resistance!! They managed to take down 2 more Skull Raptors in such a short period of time!? GRRRRR!! *slams clenched fists onto console* Still... Frenzied Protoman Blues is doing nicely... *spins in his evil chair slowly*

(Ok, I wanna ask you PB... Do you mind if I send in Frenzy Man to boost your Frenzied Rage into MAXIMUM? XD)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #734 on: January 04, 2013, 07:57:52 PM
(Ok, I wanna ask you PB... Do you mind if I send in Frenzy Man to boost your Frenzied Rage into MAXIMUM? XD)

(Sure. Go for it! XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #735 on: January 04, 2013, 08:01:12 PM
(Ok then! After I get some shut-eye. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #736 on: January 04, 2013, 09:18:38 PM
(I think I could use that as well.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #737 on: January 04, 2013, 09:22:41 PM
((Careful not to send that fight towards the old factory that Sapph and Talyn are at, they might have to get involved. o3o

On second thought, please do shove it in that direction, I can use it to get Sapph's sword broken!))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #738 on: January 04, 2013, 09:27:42 PM
(Eh can't you just have the sword broken by the snake?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #739 on: January 04, 2013, 09:32:33 PM
(Yeah, but the snake breaking it lacks that little push that leads to the 3rd faction.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #740 on: January 04, 2013, 09:39:44 PM
(It wouldn't make sense though and I kinda need the fight to stay where it is.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #741 on: January 04, 2013, 09:49:13 PM
(Hmm... I'll figure something out. =w= )

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #742 on: January 04, 2013, 10:04:11 PM
(I think I could use that as well.)

(Yeah. It should fit in well with what you have planned, and what I have planned as well!)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #743 on: January 04, 2013, 11:13:47 PM
Upon arriving at sick bay and placing Akai on the maintenance table, RMZX turns to look for something to recharge her drained energy only to see another Berbil had followed him into the room.

Unlike the last one he encountered, this one had a rounder head and appeared to be female with the jade lily and seemingly drawn-in eyelashes.

He wasn't sure whether she could help or not, but given his low knowledge of robotic repairs, fears that his own tinkering would reprogram her personality and make her even more resentful of his very existence.  He'd much rather not humor her with another sword to the stomach.

"Hey you, bear!" he blurts out towards the jade-colored Berbil, "You think you can fix Akai?  She sacrificed some of her energy to get us here, and I don't want to hurt her anymore than she already is."

The jade Berbil cocks her head to one side before walking over to the table and jumping onto it, looking Akai over before turning her attention to RMZX.

"Robot suffers nothing more than a lack of energy," she points out, "Robot simply needs recharge to regain consciousness."

"Well can you do it for us?  I'm...kinda iffy about the whole mental side effect fiasco that almost cost me my life...."

The jade Berbil just stares at him, obviously not sure what he was talking about, but decides to help him anyway, believing he was trying to cover up the fact that he has poor mechanics skills.  She takes several wires from a nearby energy generator and hooks them up to Akai's power output before flipping the switch, causing glowing rings to trail down the wire and into her system.  The two watch and wait to see if that would be enough to reactivate her.

After explaining the situation to the other cards, and finally making them aware of the absent deck, World nods in acceptance.

"Alright, I'll just use my foresight powers to locate Chariot and fully materialize him so he can collect the other cards and bring them back here."

Tarot Cat nods, happy that it finally got their cooperation before opening its mouth, lurching Fool from its mouth while letting World enter it in his place.  There was a bright, almost star-colored glow before the current shape stretches and shapes into a cat version of the World.

World closes her eyes as the one human eye on her forehead flashes, bringing back images of the card's whereabouts and focusing on Chariot, who appears to have righted the situation involving Temperance falling on top of him.  But upon noticing Sun standing behind a seemingly collapsible pile of scrap, her cat-like smirk widens in a way that worried some of the more polite members of the card.

A baby sun and a tub of hot oil....  There's no way I could pass this opportunity up....

She places her hand on her round, kitty cheek while acting like she was worried about the situation down at the WDS, "Oh, my!  It looks like the Sun is in trouble.  I think I should materialize her first before those mean ol' robots try to hurt her!"

Before any of the cards could ask, she places her fingers near the corner of her third eye, causing a rainbow beam to fire from its pink pupil and head towards the room Sun is currently in.

Chariot peeks into the washroom once again to see the Sun rise over Junk Man's head, seeming eager to pop out of her card and try the hot oil bath.  Worried the human scrap pile would capture her and take her to WilyII for cruel dissection, Chariot rushes into the room, ignorantly dragging Temperance along with him, and grabs the card just as a rainbow beam hits the back of it, causing a chain reaction of glowing rainbows to surround them before all three grew to human size and pop completely out of their cards, leaving only the face down side stuck to their backs (Or, in the case of Chariot dangling on his cape).

With Temperance's full weight collapsing on top of him, Chariot unwittingly loses balance and falls on top of Junk Man, knocking him over while the knight instinctively pulls his hands over his head, keeping Sun from falling into the bath with them despite her ability to fly.

By the time Junk Man's now detached head bops up from its self-activating floatation device, and notices the armored hands holding the baby sun, the solar entity quickly deteriorates into what looks like the makings of a cry before she suddenly sneezes, causing a stream of fire to spew out of her mouth and ignite the oil, causing the entire tub to burst into flames.

Chariot scrambles to get his head out of the oil, screaming in agony as he lets go of Sun and scrambles to slap the fire off his face, while the lion decoration on his helmet appears to have passed out from the pain, before quickly noticing the burning tub, grabs Sun and flees out of the room, dragging the still sleeping Temperance along with him.

The Berbils only saw a panicking, silver knight flee the room with what appears to be a sleeping angel holding two pots leaning on his back and a giggling, baby sun clutched between his hands and spear.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #744 on: January 05, 2013, 04:52:02 AM
(Whoopie~ Pity for Junk Man though. XD)

Junk Man was just as confused as anyone that could have seen the previous scene. He was totally enjoying his oil bath, but now, his oil bath has turned into a furnace. Junk Man screamed in pain over the sudden change.

Junk - GAAAAH!! SO HOT!! SO HOT!! BURNING HOT!! GAAAAAAAH!!

Junk Man re-combined himself, somehow managed to get out of the bath tub, and began to flail madly, while running about trying to put out the flames. The Berbils in the area looked on, confused.

DWII - Darn the Resistance!! They managed to take down 2 more Skull Raptors in such a short period of time!? GRRRRR!! *slams clenched fists onto console* Still... Frenzied Protoman Blues is doing nicely... *spins in his evil chair slowly* However... His battle with Super Heart Vixy is taking a bit longer than planned... To turn the tide in MY favour, I must take action!! FRENZY MAN!!

A bright red light flashed in the control room. When the light died down, an orange Robot Master is standing hunched, with a red aura covering his whole body.

DWII - Frenzy Man... I want you to go to St. Acidburg. Frenzied Protoman Blues is only at 90% of his full Maximum potential. I want you to use your Frenzy Aura to boost Frenzied Protoman Blues to his MAXIMUM... AND BEYOND!! However... Do keep out of sight, make use of the abandoned sewers below the city. We do not want the Resistance to catch on now, do we? Even in the sewers, your Frenzy Aura will be able to reach Frenzied Protoman Blues... NOW GO!!

Frenzy - RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Frenzy Man raised his fists, and teleported out.

DWII - Soon... The Resistance will be at my mercy!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *spins faster*

Deep beneath St. Acidburg, there is an abandoned sewer network, phased out of comission due to electrified seaweed, and multiple TMNT corpses overflowing the area. Frenzy Man teleported in, landing on one of the multiple mounds of TMNT corpses. Frenzy Man roars out in rage, and summons out his Frenzy Aura. The red aura covered his whole body, and began to spread out, and it wasn't long that the aura reached the battlefield raging in the city, and especially, reaching Frenzied Protoman Blues.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #745 on: January 05, 2013, 05:12:24 AM
(Oh god not the Turtles!  O^O  Also I need the Raptors to be dead in the next part and PB posting how the increase Frenzy Boost affects him.  I'll be working on the next part in the mean time.)

(EDIT: I also need a reason that Sakura couldn't give the sword back just yet, and possibly that line about Sakura's powers being activated right there to be deleted.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #746 on: January 05, 2013, 06:50:13 AM
The commotion eventually wakes Temperance who sniffs the oily smoke and looks behind her to see Junk Man running about in a suit of flames.

"Hmmm....  Chika's been burning the oil baths again...." she mutters before slipping off Chariot's back and lingering off towards the fleeing junk robot, raising her two jug which had continued to cycle water between them, "Don't worry....  I'll put it out...."

Chariot comes to a stop when he felt Temperance's weight disappear, looking behind him to see her pull one jug away, causing the water to fly out towards Junk Man's incoming area.  Knowing that water and exposed electronics don't mix, he rushes back to try and stop her, but by the time he reached the area, the water had hit Junk Man, causing his exposed circuits to crackle and fry, covering him with electricity before falling to pieces on the floor.

"That's better," Temperance chirps before her eyes began to sag, "Now back to catching winks...."

She then falls back towards Chariot, who instinctively tosses Sun into the air to catch her, her weight knocking him float onto his rump while Sun lands on the blade sticking out of his helmet, though not hard enough to cause damage as she sits up and giggles while waving her arms up and down as if demanding another toss.

Chariot just sat on the floor, staring at the messed up remains of Junk Man before looking around at the Berbils who had stopped working to stare at him.

"If he regains consciousness, tell him it was all a nightmare," he grumbles before hauling Temperance back on his shoulders and pulling Sun off his helmet by her diapers and marching out of the scrap yard.

The Berbils continue to stare at his leaving figure, then Junk Man's collapsed body, before deciding to rally around him and get him back into one piece.

World struggles hard to keep from laughing in amusement at the chaos she caused at the WDS, leaving the other cards to stare at her in a mix of confusion, frustration, and worry.  But the joy didn't last long when a nonchalant, yet sarcastic-sounding voice crackles in her ear.

"I'm glade you're enjoying your little gag fest on Doc's robots."

World nearly jumps out of Tarot Cat's mouth as she and the other cards turn to see Hajime drifting behind them with his arms crossed.

"Enjoying!?  Me!?" World quips as she assumes an innocent, girly pose, "I was just helping Chariot fight off those mean old robots before they hurt the cards...."

Hajime just stares at her, knowing that wasn't all she was doing, but being too boggled with the current task to want to rat her out.

"Just get back to finding the blueprints for the Wily Star II.  AND NO MORE TROUBLEMAKING!!!"

World flinches from the sharp snap, allowing Empress to stifle an amused snicker at the sight of her "rival" getting more slack than the rest of the cards.  The mostly naked entity lets out a begrudged, but satisfying sigh before tapping into her third eye and locating the whereabouts of the Wily Star II blueprints.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #747 on: January 05, 2013, 10:34:18 AM
(To all the Resistance that are battling in St. Acidburg, don't forget that Frenzy Aura can drain your health, of course I'm not saying you'll die, just that you'll be slightly hampered. XD)

Back the the WDS, Dr. Wily II is watching his sensors go haywire from the surge in negativity coming from St. Acidburg.

DWII - Gooooooooood... With the additional boost in power from Frenzy Man's Frenzy Aura... Frenzied Protoman Blues will be unstoppable!! THE RESISTANCE WILL FALL TODAY!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *spins even faster*

Junk Man sure is not having the best of days. First he lost his pet, then was hit by an EMP, and now he's another pile of scrap after being flamed and electrocuted. The damage this time round is a bit more extensive than from the EMP, and it will take a while for Junk Man to recover. Luckily for him, the Berbils are helping him to get back on his feet... If only he knew he's being repaired by his would-be pets...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #748 on: January 05, 2013, 10:37:20 AM
(Wouldn't that affect PB too?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #749 on: January 05, 2013, 10:54:48 AM
(PB's not an enemy to me now, since he's been "brainwashed". 8D The Frenzy Aura will instead boost him further in madness. [eyebrow] I would say it heals him too, but that would be going overboard, a huge boost in power is more than enough. XD I KNOW MY LIMITS TO TORTURE YOU RESISTANCE!! ... OK, MAYBE the initial wave will heal PB, but prolonged exposure will just boost his power. XD)