(Yes, I love me some Zatanna!  0v0

Very nice, young one! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #701 on: January 03, 2013, 06:12:48 AM
(Yeah I hope next part will be easier, since I only have to write for 3 people fighting.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #702 on: January 03, 2013, 06:24:01 AM
Sapph flinched a little when Talyn hit the wall. "Well... At least she didn't get buried in rubble..." Sapph said, bringing out his digivice. "Ah screw it, let's warp to Perfect and play a while until she wakes up." He said, pressing something on the touch screen to make it shine.

"Agumon!"

"Impmon!"

"V-mon!"

"Warp Evolve!"

Agumon instantly grew to Geo Greymon, and then went beyond, his head shell turning completely metal with a shock of red hair coming out the back, red armor appearing on his chest with giant, mechanical wings, armor on the tip of his tail, and his left arm turned into a massive revolver. "Rize Greymon!"

Impmon, as with his Adult evolution, grew to the size of a small human adult. His body looked like a very basic cloth doll, he wore a tattered green cape, and his head became a jack-o-lantern with an axe in it. "Pumpmon!"

V-mon grew to XV-mon, then gained green and black armor on his chest, lower arms, upper legs, and hips, with 2 blasters of some sort on his hips, a small, blue set of wings above his normal pair, his hands become 5 long claws, and his head getting shrunken and squished into a small, round, red helmet. "Paildramon!"

((Well, the easiest way for me to 'stretch' this fight until you get back is to just wait for you to get back. >3>

Also, I lol at the description of PBPB's magical girl uniform, as, since, as I recall, she's already normally scantily clad, she actually gets more clothes, while most magical girl transformations result in less clothes. XD))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #703 on: January 03, 2013, 06:25:26 AM
(Hench why I commented on it. XD)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #704 on: January 03, 2013, 06:36:40 AM
(Then perhaps we should do what we can while I'm still here, eh?)

"Damn, if only she had the Crest reawakened..." BlazeGarurumon thought. "Wait a minute... this happened that one time!" he grunted, then dashed over by her. He started licking her face and before long she came to.

"Ick ick ew what the hell, man!" she said, disgusted.

"Well I had to get you up somehow!" he replied defensively.

"Fine fine..." she responded, wiping her face with a towel she kept in her bag. "That thing is fast though..." she said, going right back to thinking. She started rifling through her bag, not missing a beat despite the impact.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #705 on: January 03, 2013, 06:40:44 AM
(Perhaps I should create a new outfit for PBPB! XD XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #706 on: January 03, 2013, 06:43:39 AM
(Why not, Sakura's already had like 6 costume changes already.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #707 on: January 03, 2013, 06:52:28 AM
"We'll keep it distracted while you come up with something." Sapph said, sliding a finger across his touch screen. "Alright guys, keep the pressure on that thing and keep it's attention on you!"

"Right!" All 3 of his digimon said in unison, spreading out so they could keep the giant creature's attention moving.

Paildramon started the assault. The large, mutant digimon brought his two blasters up so they were pointed forward. "Desperado Blaster!" He proceeded to lay out rapid fire.

Rize Greymon was next. He aimed his revolver arm carefully and the inside of the barrel started glowing. "Trident Revolver!" He shouted, firing 3 shots so fast that, when they spread, it looked more like a single shot split in 3.

Pumpmon finished this round of attacks. He held both his hands up in the air, making a giant pumpkin appear over the serpent's head. "Trick or Treat!" With that, the small digimon dropped the giant pumpkin on the creature's head.

((I should probably draw out some of Sapph's other costumes. >.>))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #708 on: January 03, 2013, 07:04:05 AM
RMZX- "You know, its funny."

Akai - "What's... funny?"

RMZX - "We're pretty much right back where we started, and we've done what amounts to nothing. This whole war going on, the only real involvement we've had is just kinda being here."

Akai - "Yeah... I noticed... that too."

RMZX - "Well, doesn't seem like anybody is here again."

Akai - "Nope... nobody here..."

RMZX- "Maybe there's a hint to where they ran off to in the comm room? We could also get some weapons too."

Akai - "Then lets... get... going..."

RMZX - "You don't seem to be getting any better, you sure you don't want to rest?"

Akai - "Rest... is for humans... I'm a... superior android... I don't need..."

Akai collapsed on the floor.

RMZX - "Akai!"

RMZX shook her, no response.

RMZX - "Well no comm room then, better head back to the... *sigh*... sick bay again..."

He picked up Akai, for being made of metal, she was surprisingly light. RMZX then started trekking back to the sick bay.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #709 on: January 03, 2013, 07:10:26 AM
The serpent was fast, as it managed to agilely evade some of the attacks; it seemed when it was hit on different sides, it couldn't react as well. That's when Taylor got an idea. She pulled out a large swath of fabric from her bag and some duct tape. She taped one end of the fabric to her stick and wrapped half of it around the stick, holding the rest of it in a roll underneath her arms. She looked at BlazeGarurumon and he nodded in understanding, allowing her to climb aboard. She pulled a small crossbow from her bag (she wasn't sure how it got there, but it was perfect for this moment) and set it up, holding part of the loose roll on the point.

The two took off running towards the large serpent, and Taylor shot the crossbow near the foe. The roll went with it, quickly unfurling. "BLAZING BARRIER!!" BlazeGarurumon shouted, creating a barrier around them as they ran. "What is the point of this?" he asked.

"Just run in circles around him!!" she said urgently, focused on the task at hand.

"What will wrapping it up do? It's a snake! Its movement won't be restricted like that!"

"This fabric is coated in a mild sedative for reptilian species. Only their systems are affected by it."

"Where'd you get that?!?"

"Eh, found it somewhere once. Now let's go!" she said, the fabric encircling a segment of the large snake.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #710 on: January 03, 2013, 07:18:23 AM
"Talyn! Do we keep up the pressure, or do you have something specific for us to do?" Sapph asked, somehow using their digivices as communicators, despite them being vastly different models. His digimon, meanwhile, launched another volley of attacks.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #711 on: January 03, 2013, 07:36:49 AM
"Keep it distracted!!" she said just as she was running out of fabric. She quickly reloaded the crossbow and shot it through that end to pin it to the ground. "Now stay clear!" she exclaimed, BlazeGarurumon bounding backwards. The serpent got drowsy and passed out. Luckily it was large enough that its head landed on the other side of the small chasm, creating a makeshift bridge.

"Let's cross!" BlazeGarurumon growled loudly.

(Think that was too easy? There's more, rest assured! 8D)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #712 on: January 03, 2013, 07:41:57 AM
All of Sapph's digimon abruptly stopped attacking the serpent when it fell. "That seemed a little too easy..." Sapph said, speaking into his digivice. "Just what was that fabric anyway?"

(I know something's up... >3>)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #713 on: January 03, 2013, 08:44:04 AM
Berbil Jade has just left the containment room where Berbil Joe was being held, wanting to check there to see if there was anything she can find that might rectify his debilitating situation.  Along the way, she noticed someone carrying a female robot towards the same location.  Curious as to whether he was friend or foe, she starts to follow after him in hopes of seeing what he was intending to do there, and if he's not a threat, help with the female robot who's obviously in more trouble than Joe was at the moment.

After wandering the scrap yard for a while, and talking to every Berbil that was digging through the area, Chariot eventually finds a doorway leading to what appears to be an bathroom for robots, complete with everything but a toilet (obviously).  He can hear someone sloshing oil around and figures it was best not to go further into the room, thinking it might be a robot belonging to WilyII.

But as he was turning around to continue searching for Jane, he spots Sun floating around the mountains of scrap, waving her stubby arms up and down while tipping side to side in what passes for a skip.  Chariot looks past her, expecting Erika and Lovers to be right behind her, but only finds the Berbils blissfully continuing their digging and reconfiguring of connectable parts.

He attempts to run over and grab Sun, but Temperance suddenly falls halfway out of her card, knocking his card into a face-down position and almost flinging him out, inadvertently allowing the solar baby to continue "skipping into the bathroom and towards Junk Man, who was in the middle of basking in his rejuvenating leisure of hot, oily goodness.

Death restrains the urge to snicker sinisterly as she feels Afro continuing his walk, blissfully unaware that the current source of his anguish was still hiding in his jacket.  She schemes to get as much fun out of this oblivious moment as she can before the outdated disco shroom eventually decides to take his coat off.

She waits until Afro rounds a corner before jabbing her scythe out of her card, causing it to faze through Afro's body without causing any damage, or invoking any sensation of pain, wanting to see how long it will take him to notice the scythe, and whether he was going to freak out or come to the conclusion that something was inside him and try to shake it out.

The truck eventually arrives at the ruined Wily Star II.  Hajime heads into one of the carts, where a 10ft mech designed eerily after one of Wily's dragon robots, with the cockpit near the chest and the glass tinted in green so the outside would misinterpret it as an actual robot giving commands to the other Robot Masters in the area.

The truck's dome shutters split apart and retract back into their respected carts, allowing the Robot Masters to exit and float before Hajime for a briefing of where to go and what to do.

"Alright," he sighs, "We don't have a lot of time before the Resistance gets back and figures out what's going on, so let's try to get this Star repaired as quickly as possible."

The dragon mech points towards Tarot Cat, "Tarot, transform into World and have her bring up the blueprints for the Wily Star II."

Hearing this, the World muffles a cute snicker while Empress stretches her whip in a vain attempt to simmer her frustration.

Hajime then points to Bin Man, "Bin Man, I want you to scour the galactic battlefield and gather any parts that have strayed from the remains.  Don't pick up anything that doesn't belong to the blueprints; I want the Star to be as accurate to its general appearance as possible to avoid charging any unnecessary fees and giving him more reasons to freely haul me into his schemes."

Bin Man nods as he drifts off to do as told.

Hajime looks back towards the rest of the Robot Masters, "The rest of you gather up the remains that are still clustered together and clean them up as best as you can until Bin Man comes back with the parts he collected.  Don't break or add anything that will pinch Doc's pockets and give him more reasons to drag me onto his side."

The rest of the Robot Masters grimly nod as they drift off to do as told.  Tarot Cat floats towards Hajime, worriedly nyoing and pointing at the deck on his back.

"You're missing half your deck...?" he grumbles.  Tarot Cat nods, prompting him to sigh and rub his temples, "Have you already talked to the cards about this?"

Tarot Cat continues to nyo while waving its hands around in an attempt to charade his flustered attempts to get their attention, then attempts to mention Chariot being with the missing deck.

"Well, if you say Chariots with them, then I don't think you should worry about their well being.  Just make sure World doesn't use her Activate All abilities if the remaining deck starts getting antsy.  We don't want to give him a cent of our debt if the escaped cards start causing havoc while he's trying to round them up and bring them back here."

Tarot Cat nods in understanding as he goes off to try another attempt at consulting with his cards, leaving Hajime to sigh again before heading back to the core of the Wily Star II to continue monitoring the progress of the other Robot Masters.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #714 on: January 03, 2013, 08:56:57 AM
(Alright, can Berbils just tell that Akai is a robot by looking at her? I've always thought of her having synthetic skin so she looks human.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #715 on: January 03, 2013, 09:10:59 AM
(I'd say any basic robot can tell what a robot is no matter how human they look.  Asch and Zeta also look like humans so it doesn't really matter.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #716 on: January 03, 2013, 10:21:02 AM
The group crossed over the large serpent. Just as they got to the other side, though, a bright light emanated from near Taylor. She covered her eyes defensively, and when it cleared, the Crest of Creativity lay on BlazeGarurumon's neck.

"Sweet! Guess that worked! Ready. BlazeGarurumon?" He nodded in agreement and Taylor got off of him. She held the crest in front of her Digivice towards her Digimon, and a beam of light shot from the device through the crest and into BlazeGarurumon.

"BLAZEGARURUMON DIGIVOLVE TOOOOO..."

He arched backwards as he became bipedal, and changed form accordingly. When his transformation was completely, he looked like some sort of werewolf, complete with ripped jeans.

"INFERNOGARURUMON!!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #717 on: January 03, 2013, 10:54:28 AM
Sapph watched Blaze Garurumon become Inferno Garurumon. "Well, now that we have a full team of 4 perfects, we should be able to take on and take down almost anything." He said.

"Yeah, though, two of us are too big to fit into the factory at the moment." Pumpmon said, looking up at Rize Greymon and Paildramon. "Or, at lest, the entrance."

"Maybe there's a cargo door somewhere we can use to let them in later..." Sapph suggested, scratching his chin. "We'd need their size, muscle, and flight abilities there anyway, depending on how big and heavy the power source here is."

"We'll stay out here and wait until you find an opening." Rize Greymon said, taking a knee.

Paildramon nodded. "Yeah, it'd be pointless to devolve us to a size we can fit. And, since we'd be at child level, we'd be kinda useless in a fight in there."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #718 on: January 03, 2013, 10:57:03 AM
"Well that wasn't so hard..." InfernoGarurumon grunted.

"Tell me about it. That snake was too easy to take down."

"Well maybe if you hadn't ssssssedated me...." a voice said. Taylor turned around and saw the serpent rising from its slumber.

"Oh dear..."

"Unfortunately for you, that poissssson you usssssed makessss me ssssstronger while I sssssleeep. Sssssooo, ready to die?" it asked, lunging forward quickly.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #719 on: January 03, 2013, 11:02:22 AM
Rize Greymon quickly jammed the muzzle of his revolver gun into the snake's mouth. "Gee, I don't know, are you?" He asked, the muzzle too far down the snake's throat for it to quickly retreat, and too strong to be bitten off.

Paildramon aimed his blasters at the snake's face. "Think carefully on your answer."

"I think they've got this handled." Pumpmon said, shrugging. "Let's get going before they start actually fighting and destroy what we're looking for."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #720 on: January 03, 2013, 11:05:34 AM
A thunderous THWACK was heard around the city as Super Heart Vixy bitchslapped PB with her right Aurora Wing, sending him hurtling head first towards the ground fast. Before hitting the ground, PB regained his balance and flipped around, using his power to safely hit the ground with his feet and legs, creating an impact crater where he landed.

"RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" he yelled out causing the ground below and around him to explode. Super Heart Vixy looked on with concern when suddenly PB appeared behind her. He swung his Blues Shield at Vixy's back, hitting her and sending her flying towards a nearby building. While flying fast towards the building, Super Heart Vixy starts spinning around really fast with her Aurora Wings growing larger and folding around her.

"RAINBOW DRILL!" she yells out as the combination of her Aurora Wings and her super fast spinning creates a dazzling rainbow light display which allows her to drill safely through the building. She emerges from the other side and then starts flying towards PB fast. PB quickly raises his Blues Shield to protect himself from the drill attack. The Rainbow Drill hits the Blues Shield but cannot penetrate it, which forces Super Heart Vixy to fly upward. She stops spinning and looks down at PB, breathing a bit heavier as she does.

"He's so fast now. Gotta keep my guard up!" Super Heart Vixy thought to herself. She also surveyed the damage their fight was doing to the city. Before she could think about the people suffering from this, she felt a spike of energy coming from PB. Looking down at him, his Blues Shield was being mentally held up above his hand, which was raised towards the sky. The shield began spinning around as the winds began to howl while clouds started forming above Vixy.

"What's he doing? It's as if he's channeling ego towards him right now. But for what purpose?" Vixy thought to herself. "I better stay alert!"

On her way to the battlefield, Sakura felt the huge spike in ego power. "What the... NO! That feels like the Ego-Tsunami Frisbee. B-but that's one of his ultimate moves. If he uses that technique in the city....I'VE GOT TO HURRY!" Sakura thought with a concerned look on her face. As she raced towards the area of their fight, the weather started to get worse. The wind was blowing Vixy's hair wildly as she pulled out A Sword Named Love. PB's Blues Shield was now completely surrounded by red lightning from the gathered ego.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! HAAAAA!!" PB yelled out as he threw the Ego-Tsunami Frisbee towards Super Heart Vixy. With A Sword Named Love, she managed to knock away the Ego-Tsunami Frisbee, which flew towards a nearby building and immediately sliced it in half, sending the top half plummeting towards the ground. Super Heart Vixy began to fly down towards the top half of the building to destroy it, but could not as she had to continue avoiding the Ego-Tsunami Frisbee, which PB was guiding towards Super Heart Vixy.

"LOOK OUT!" Vixy screamed out loud towards the people underneath the falling building. Before the building hit the ground, several hundred slashes could be seen slicing the building from above, which made the giant pieces into many little pieces. Super Heart Vixy looked down, confused, while flying away from the destructive Blues Shield. She then caught a glimpse of the reason behind the building's destruction. It was Sakura, emerging from the cloud of dust and debris holding onto a young girl whom she saved. She caught a glimpse of the enraged Protoman Blues, unable to believe what had happened to her master!

"PB. COME BACK TO US!" Sakura yelled out. Protoman Blues heard Sakura's pleas and for a brief moment, he paused his Ego-Tsunami Frisbee and regained a part of his senses while looking at her.

"S-S-Sakura. N-no. Stay b-back. GETAWAYFROMHEREEEEAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" PB could no longer contain his rage and he sent his Ego-Tsunami Frisbee towards Sakura. Sakura was still clutching the young girl and had little chance to respond. As she threw the girl away from her, Super Heart Vixy threw A Sword Named Love down at the Ego-Tsunami Frisbee and knocked it away from Sakura. Before PB had a chance to use the attack again, Super Heart Vixy fired a Passion Beam at PB, trying to keep his concentration off of his Ego-Tsunami Frisbee. With his focus on his attack distracted, the Frisbee turned back into his Blues Shield. PB once again focused on attacking Super Heart Vixy, trading beam for beam and punch for punch. Sakura made sure everyone was alright and then went to try and help Vixy.

"I've got to get Vixy's sword back to her." Sakura thought to herself. As she grabbed the hilt of A Sword Named Love to throw it back to Vixy, a strange energy washed over her. "What's going oonnnnNNNNN?!?!" she yelled out as her aura began to glow.

(All yours, young one  ;))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #721 on: January 03, 2013, 11:15:50 AM
(Uh PB can I give you a bit of advice?  When you're writing you should always leave a space when a new person is talking and when you're describing something, because right now it's very hard to read.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #722 on: January 03, 2013, 11:18:27 AM
(Better? XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #723 on: January 03, 2013, 11:19:59 AM
(Much.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #724 on: January 03, 2013, 11:22:04 AM
(As far as I can tell, Berbils can figure out who's a robot and who isn't from closer examination.  But I'm sure Berbil Jade would at least ask RMZX if Akai is robot before doing anything to her)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D