Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394176

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #600 on: December 24, 2012, 12:57:17 PM
To say Dr. Wily II was taken aback is a bit of an understatement. To be talked back is one thing. To be talked back by an animated fantasy RPG-like female warrior is another. To be talked back by an animated fantasy RPG-like female warrior CARD takes the cake. Dr. Wily II blinked a bit, and cleared it's throat.

DWII - It seems someone isn't agreeable with the terms after all... What to do...  *twiddling thumbs*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #601 on: December 24, 2012, 06:56:57 PM
Pyro flew towards the WDS careening wildly and incidentally avoiding its defenses. Oblivious to the danger before him the fox boy laughed above the blaring alarms and plowed into the fortress. The craft's force field absorbed the impact, for the most part, and slowed it down until it came to a full stop in Dr. Wily II's inner sanctum. Its canopy popped out and Pyro jumped onto the craft's crumpled nose. He crouched out on all fours and smiled with his trademark silly grin.

"Hi!" he greeted and looked to Dr. Wily II, "Are you my mommy?"  XD

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #602 on: December 24, 2012, 11:00:52 PM
"We have to get out there and stop him from destroying everything!" Fxeni exclaims over to PBPB, who was shocking CascadeMan into submission.

"But what would be able to do? He's... AH!" PBPB starts to say until she gets smacked away by a giant weed growing under her. "I'M SICK OF BEING TOSSED AROUND BY THESE BASTARDS!" she exclaims as she starts hurling fire at WeedMan.

"We'll figure something out... we have to!" Fxeni says as he dodges claw swipes from TigerMan. He kicks TigerMan in the face, then pulls out Yamalok and twirls it around while extending it so that it whacks TigerMan under the chin. TigerMan is sent flying to the ground with this, colliding with the fridge on his way down. Arrows start whizzing past Fxeni with increasing speed, as he takes cover behind the counter.

"You'll be going nowhere! Nothing gets past my arrows!" ArcherMan exclaims proudly as he fires. He attempts to bank shots off of walls to hit Fxeni in his hiding spot. One such arrow barely misses getting Fxeni in the face as it whizzes in front of it.

While this is going on, PBPB is still hurling fire at WeedMan. Some of it connects, and he starts to burn.

"What a bummer!" WeedMan says as he starts to furiously attempt to pat it out. CascadeMan regains his composure, and sees WeedMan running around as the fire spreads.

"I think it's time to cool off a bit!" CascadeMan says as he fires a large blast of water at WeedMan to put the fires out. The fires go out, but WeedMan is sent careening into the wall due to the force of the blast.

"That's it!" Fxeni says, having had enough of getting shot at. "PBPB! Close your eyes!" he yells out as he pulls out a device and tosses it on top of the counter. A large blast of light blares out, overloading the sight circuits of the Robot Masters causing them to go blind temporarily. At this, Fxeni rushes out of his hiding spot towards ArcherMan. ArcherMan tracks Fxeni's position by listening to his footsteps, and fires in that general direction. Fxeni dodges these arrows until he reaches TigerMan, who is dazed and confused from both the attack from before and the blinding light. Fxeni grabs TigerMan from behind, and pushes him forward while running behind him. Arrows thunk into TigerMan as he is pushed forward. When they get close to ArcherMan, Fxeni kicks down TigerMan and uses him as a stepping stool, jumping in the air towards ArcherMan. Fxeni activates the scythe beam on Yamalok, and proceeds to slice off ArcherMan's arms while he flips over him. He lands behind ArcherMan and roundhouse kicks him in the head, knocking ArcherMan to the ground.

Meanwhile, CascadeMan was just about to blast PBPB with a torrent of water when he was blinded. PBPB takes the chance to attack, shocking him some more until his weapon bursts from being overloaded. Satisfied with this result for now, she turns around to look at WeedMan. WeedMan had created a shield of weeds around him, deciding that until his vision returns that he wouldn't be left vulnerable. PBPB started to fling fire at the weeds, but these were impervious to fire and wouldn't be set ablaze.

"Hey Fxeni, mind giving some help here for a second?" PBPB asked, looking over at Fxeni who had just finished kick ArcherMan to the ground.

"Sure thing!" Fxeni says as he picks up ArcherMan's bow, then he hopped over the counter next to PBPB. He readied up an arrow, which PBPB imbued with the power of fire. Fxeni turned on his scouter, scanning for WeedMan's location. Once he found him, he let the arrow fly. It pierced through the weeds and into its target, exploding into flames once it impacted WeedMan.

"That's not cool, man..." WeedMan says as he is gradually engulfed in flames, and unable to move because of the weed shield he had put up.

"Right well, let's get out of here!" Fxeni said as they rushed out of the kitchen.

"You do realize we're in deep trouble now, right?" PBPB asked with some concern.

"Yes well... aren't we always?" Fxeni replies as he types away at a nearby computer terminal.

"Not like this though... this is really bad!" PBPB exclaims.

"We'll find a way to fix things... ah, there we go!" Fxeni replies as the doors of the kitchen slam shut and are locked, "They won't be getting out of that room anytime soon."

"Alright, I'm going to head to the prison level to see what exactly they were doing to PB... that might give us some clues as to what to do next." PBPB said after a moment of pondering.

"Sounds good! I"ll head up to the control room and take back my damn fortress!" Fxeni says with conviction.

At this, they head their separate ways into the Fxenodrome.

(That took longer than I had hoped, but there it is.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #603 on: December 24, 2012, 11:21:01 PM
Pyro flew towards the Wily Star II careening wildly and incidentally avoiding its defenses. Oblivious to the danger before him the fox boy laughed above the blaring alarms and plowed into the fortress. The craft's force field absorbed the impact, for the most part, and slowed it down until it came to a full stop in Dr. Wily II's inner sanctum. Its canopy popped out and Pyro jumped onto the craft's crumpled nose. He crouched out on all fours and smiled with his trademark silly grin.

"Hi!" he greeted and looked to Dr. Wily II, "Are you my mommy?"  XD

(You might want to fix that, Pyro.  WilyII is still in his WDS, and the Wily Star II is still destroyed)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #604 on: December 24, 2012, 11:38:40 PM
(Danke. I will get right on it. READY THE RETCON CANNON!)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #605 on: December 25, 2012, 01:39:10 AM
Afro blinks and looks around, rubbing his newly changed pants,"Huh....wonder what that was?" he asked himself before walking next to DWII.

"So Doc I see things seem to be going well huh?" He asked walking in moments before Hajime's arrival and the rather....unexpected guest on the monitor. "Er....besides that?" he finishes blinking at the conversation.

Meanwhile Dan's eyes glowed a bright hew of red before floating out of Afro's pocket, his eyes back to normal,"Afro, there's an intense and dangerous energy from the heart of the city." he said in a mildly concerned tone.

"Hm? Oh that must be PB, Doc was subjecting the pompous bastard to a procedure that would induce him into a mindless rage. With this happening in the city the resistance will have a more dire and immediate threat to attend to leaving them vulnerable to the doctor's Wily Star and Fighter fleet and crush them." He said grinning.

He quickly walked up next to DWII and looked at the spectacle of an animated RPG card girl snapping at the Doc for being evil and what not,"Hm...well doc if it isn't to evil you could always let me or medic man test out a animated cards resilient to an industrial paper shredder?" he said grinning, a glint an old sadistic side he was once burdened by.

Dan let out an audible sigh from Afro's pocket.

(Wonder if as time progress I should just start letting Afro play out as a more villainous guy?  :D )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #606 on: December 25, 2012, 02:01:24 AM
Afro failed to notice that the speakers were still on, but Hajime trusts Tarot Cat would handle the situation and starts driving further into the hanger to secure the carts needed to store and carry the broken pieces of the Wily Star II around.

"You guys stay here and keep an eye on the truck," he said before looking, reluctantly towards Tarot Cat, "You, come with me just in case Doc tries to pull something that I can't defend against.  However...."

He pauses a moment to yank Justice out of the deck and toss it towards the other Robot Masters, "Why don't you boys keep her company.  I don't want anymore...complications during our 'reunion'."

Justice began to protest and fly towards Hajime only to be held back by Beast Man, "Don't you dare leave me here, Hajime!  The Fool needs my help more than you think!"

Hajime turns and points at the card, "Don't make me mummify you with duct tape."

Justice immediately becomes squeamish, remembering how the Devil suffered the same punishment for daring Tarot Cat into trimming Botanic Woman's bush into a manly physique, and had to spend weeks trying to pick the sticky end of the tape off his holographic screen.  She nearly sinks below the frame while muttering a very squeaky "Yes sir...."

Hajime lets out a relieved sigh before heading further into the station with Tarot Cat following close behind, looking towards Justice with a nervous, somewhat disappointed look on his near featureless face.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #607 on: December 25, 2012, 06:13:39 AM
((And I have no idea what's going on anymore. @.@)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #608 on: December 25, 2012, 06:19:02 AM
(That is half the fun for me.  8))

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #609 on: December 25, 2012, 07:10:43 AM
“Wow I can’t believe you were like that before, so what happened next?”  Asch asked.

“Well afterwards I woke up and left the forest and PB made…” Sakura began again.

“ABSOL!” Yin howled out as she sensed something and began growling.

“Yin what’s gotten in to you!?” Fenri cried

“Yin is everything oka-“ Sakura was then interrupted as she sensed a huge spike of Ego.  She turned to the direction of St. Acidburg and recognized it immediately.

“PB!?”  Sakura gasped.

“Sakura did you sense something?” Asch asked when he saw Sakura’s face.

“I think I’m sensing PB, but something isn’t right.” Sakura worried.

“What do you mean by that?” Asch asked concerned about what Sakura meant.

“That Ego Spike is much too big.”  Sakura said looking in the direction it came from.

“You think he’s in trouble?”  Asch worried.

“No I think Wily II did something to him.  That Ego is out of control!”  Sakura cried.

“God [tornado fang]ing, danmmit Bathair! This had to happen on your day off, why the hell can’t he leave us alone for just one day!”  Asch yelled.

“Asch calm down getting angry isn’t going to solve anything right now!” Sakura tried to think as reasonably as possible.

“I’m sorry.”  Asch apologized as he calmed down “I just can’t believe that Wily II can attack so fast.  What should we do?”

“We’re going to go to the Weapon’s Shack and get you a weapon while I contact everyone else.”  Sakura said with determination.

“Are you sure?  I mean you don’t know what’s going on, it could be a trap.”  Asch questioned

“I know but it’s a risk I’m willing to take, I owe PB too many things and this is just a small way of paying him back.” Sakura said with fire in her eyes.

“Yeah I had a feeling you would say that.” Asch sighed with a smile on his face. “I did say I would stand by your side and that’s what I’m going to do, even if we have to go to a place 20 times worse than Hell. No way am I letting you do this on your own.”

“Okay, Fenri, Yin you’re coming with us, we could use your help.”  Sakura said

“Understood.” Fenri replied.

“Absol!” Yin cried.

Sakura nodded and put the 2 of them into their Pokeballs and put them in her pockets.  She then turned to Zet.

“Zet I’m going to transport you back to base, this could get ugly really fast.” Sakura ordered.

“’Zetto!” Zet meeped and saluted.

Sakura got out a small transport device, inputted the coordinates of the Sex Station, pointed it to Zet and pushed a button as Zet disappeared in a flash of light.

“Let’s go.” Asch said as he put a hand on Sakura’s shoulder.

“Right.” Sakura nodded as she adjusted the coordinates to the Weapons Shack and the two of them disappeared.

They appeared right in front of the Weapon’s Shack and went inside immediately.

“So what should I do?” Asch said looking at the weapons.

“The only thing I can suggest is to find something that catches your eye or attention.  I would give you a recommendation but I don’t have time right now.” Sakura said hastily as she gathered as many supplies as she could in a backpack, potions, phoenix downs, ethers and other items she needed.  

“Okay I understand, I’ll start looking then.”  Asch said as he ran to the piles of weapons.

As Asch was looking around Sakura went into the bathroom to change into a spare armor then made a call to Zeta when she was done.

“Zeta come in!” Sakura called with haste.

“Yo Saki what’s up!” Zeta replied.

“Something is wrong, I sensed PB’s Ego but something bad has happened to him and I don’t know what it is.” Sakura said with worry in her voice.

“I had a feeling something like that happened.  Everyone in the base is suddenly gone, I think PB Bunny and Vix-Vix knew something was up and tried to prevent it.”  Zeta said as she remembers a big portion of the resistance heading out as quickly as possible.  “They probably didn’t want you to worry and let you relax on your break so they didn’t tell you anything.”

“So PBPB already knew something was wrong.”  Sakura sighed “I get the feeling that she may have had the same vision I had this morning.”

“Vision?” Zeta questioned.

“I had a vision of PB in chains and screaming his head off in pain.  He also seemed to get angrier and angrier too.”  Sakura said as she looked down.

“That definitely doesn’t seem normal, you might be on to something there.  So I’m guessing that you want to figure out what the hell is going on right?” Zeta guessed.

“Yes I want you and Borock-bot and go to room 649 and get the following Pokemon.  Their names are Fafnir, Metoolgross, Vulcan, and Spaghetti.  Borock-bot should be able to help you  find which Pokemon are which, as soon as you’re done head for my location.” Sakura ordered.

“You got it, I’ll be there faster than you can say Ninja Lou!” Zeta said as she saluted despite the fact that no one could see her doing it.

“Okay I’ll see you then!” Sakura said as she hung up.

“Well it looks like you’re doing well.” A voice suddenly said outside.  Sakura looked in the other direction to see who it was and she jaw almost dropped to the floor.

The woman she saw had long green hair, red eyes, eleven ears, and was wearing a yellow shirt and blue jeans.  She also had a long hot pink and white striped scarf wrapped around her neck and some facial markings under her eyes.

Sakura immediately got one knee and struck her fist on the ground.  

“Mistress Hitomi!” Sakura said with her head down.

At that moment Asch came out with a pair of red fingerless gloves with purple details on his hands.

“Okay Sakura I think I found something I can…” Asch drifted off as he saw Sakura kneeling and an unfamiliar woman standing at the door “Uh Sakura who is this OH HOLY [parasitic bomb]!”

“HADOKEN!” Hitomi yelled as a she aimed a Blue Fire Ball at Asch and hit him directly in the gut.  The air from Asch’s mechanical lungs escaped him quickly as he fell to the ground in a similar position that Sakura was in except with massive pain.

“Asch!” Sakura cried out as she ran over to him and checked on him “Are you okay?”

“Well except for the fact that I feel pain all over the place I’m just peachy!”  Asch gasped as his pain sensors were over loading “What I want to know is what the hell this lady’s problem is!”

“Oh sorry, your face was irritating to look at.”  Hitomi said as she sauntered in to the center of the room. “It reminds me of that man whose Ego is currently running amok.”

“You saw PB?” Sakura questioned.

“Nah I just felt his Ego all the way from the god damn moon, seriously I go to live there so that I don’t have put up with that cocky bastard anymore and yet I can’t escape him.” Hitomi sighed.

“So do you have any idea what’s going on?” Asch asked as he got some of his strength back, though not nearly enough to move at the moment.

“Hmm you must have some balls to talk in that condition.” Hitomi observed “But yeah I do have an idea, it kinda fits in with this Prophecy this drunk guy I ran into told me about.”

“Please tell me that guy wasn’t named Mister Wildgun.” Sakura whined.  Sakura secretly overheard the Prophecy that Kharaxel relayed to PB.  She had a bad feeling about it ever since.

“You got it.” Hitomi nodded as she began to tell the Prophecy.

"In the midst of a Civil War, the brave warrior Protoman of Blues shall fall in battle. However he will mysteriously return, like the phoenix rising from the ashes.  He will proceed to cause the destruction and death of many people being fueled by rage and hatred brought about by a man corrupted by science and greed, and only intense Love will be able to quell his anger."

“That sounds a lot different than what the Prophecy was before.” Sakura said raising an eyebrow and remembering the Prophecy being much different and involving hot sex.

“Eh you know how drunk prophets are, they always change their prophecies.  Alcohol may be able to increase psychic powers, but at the same time they can make them less potent.” Hitomi explained.

“So what you’re saying is that Ol Bathair somehow got PB so mad that he’s destroying the city?” Asch questioned still not being able to get up.

“Bingo, at least you seem smarter than that idiot.” Hitomi sneered

“Oh my god, this can’t be happening!” Sakura cried.

“Believe me it is happening.” Hitomi nodded “You know how powerful that idiot is when he gets angry, so right now he’s the perfect weapon to cause chaos and destruction.”

“Why is he so powerful when he’s angry?” Asch asked still recovering.

“It all has to do with Ego.  My Ego stems from my god like powers, while the girl next to you gets hers from her belief in herself, others believing in her, and her belief in others.  However that man’s Ego is powered solely by his emotions and his self belief in himself, the more he feels the more powerful he gets and Anger and Love is when he’s at his most dangerous.” Hitomi explained.

“Wily II must have known that, that’s why he kidnapped PB!  If only I was stronger then I could have prevented this and none of this would have happened!” Sakura yelled as she began punching the ground crying in anguish.

Asch caught her hand after a few punches and grasped it.  Sakura looked in his eyes while hers still had tears in them.

“Now isn’t the time to be agonizing about what you couldn’t do in the past.  We have to concentrate on what we can do now and right now we have to help PB. We can’t just give up and let that Bathair bastard win! ” Asch said seriously.

“I know, but I’m honestly scared!  I know how powerful he can get and I don’t know if we can stop him! I don’t want to have to hurt the man who was the father I never had!” Sakura cried as her tears continued to overflow.

“I understand that but sitting here worrying about him isn’t going to do anything!  The longer we leave him the more people he’s going to hurt and I know if I was him I would feel horrible!  We have to at least try to stop him, I’m sure that’s what he would want!  That lady said that you get your powers from believing right?  Then believe that PB is going to be okay, believe that we can save him!  Now you have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you more than anything or anyone else in this world!”  Asch said with confidence as he dried her tears with the hand that wasn’t hold hers.

“Asch…” Sakura said shocked at how he looked at her with such seriousness in his eyes “I still don’t know if I can do anything, but I guess I won’t know until I try right?  There’s got to be a way to get PB back to his normal self and I won’t stop until I do!”

“Heh looks like you finally got some back bone in you.”  Hitomi said as she walked over to Sakura and kneeled down as well.  “Guess you actually learned something with those 5 years of training.  I got something I want to give you, give me that hand that PB look alike is holding.”

Asch let go of her hand and Hitomi grasped it.  Both their hands glowed as Sakura felt an unusual power emanating from Hitomi to herself.  Hitomi’s hand stopped glowing and she let go of Sakura’s hand.  Sakura then looked at her hand and saw something that wasn’t there before.  There was a big red and black heart that had 2 swords crossed over it in an X.  Inside the heart was a picture of a man that looked like something that came out of a deck of cards 2 dragons on both sides of the heart and a banner that said “King of Heart 4711”.

“What is this thing?”  Sakura blurted still staring at it.

“That’s the King of Hearts Crest” Hitomi explained “That crest is the mark of some kind of secret organization called the Shuffle Alliance that’s meant to prevent destruction or some crap.  There’s like 4 other crests out there or something and the people who hold them need to pass them down to the new generation or something.  I have no idea why I got it, considering I’m a chaotic neutral and all, but I did and now I’m giving it to you.”

“Wait, prevent destruction?” Sakura repeated “I can’t do that, we’re kinda fighting in a war here and both sides cause destruction!”

“I think they meant like the destruction of things that can’t be replaced, not collateral damage.”  Hitomi shrugged.

“But, why me?” Sakura questioned still shocked.

“Well you’re the only real apprentice I’ve ever had.  Plus you fit the bill more than I do anyway.” Hitomi reasoned.

“Okay then can you tell me who has the other crests?” Sakura asked.

“I think Sky Child has the Queen of Spades, but I have no idea where she is at the moment.  I also heard someone already passed on the Ace of Clubs to some other chick, but I don’t know who.  As for the Jack of Diamonds and Black Joker you’re on your own.” Hitomi explained.

“Well that’s helpful.” Asch sighed as he looked at the strange mark. “So is there anything else about these crest things we should know about?”

“Yeah I think the King of Hearts is supposed to be the leader or something.” said Hitomi.

“So not only do I have to lead the Resistance since PB is not really in a position to do so, but I also have to lead some sort of organization of warriors who I don’t know the identity of?”  Sakura said exasperated.

“Pretty much.”  Hitomi smiled.

“Oy.” Sakura face palmed and the symbol disappeared for now.

“Well I guess my work is done, here’s my number.”  Hitomi said as she handed Sakura a card. “Call me if you need anything else.”

“Are you serious?  You left RPM for who knows how long and now you’re giving me something that I can contact you with?  I thought you were a chaotic neutral!” Sakura exclaimed.

“Maybe but I side with whoever the [tornado fang] I want to side with, besides PB still owes me for the space he used for the Sex Station not to mention I never got that Valkyrie or Ninja Lou’s DNA and I can’t get that if he’s dead or [tornado fang]ing insane.”  Hitomi said justifying her actions.

“You still want to make a Nocturne Lycan Ninja Laura?” Sakura questioned

“I get bored Sakura, not to mention I owe Lou for screwing him over when Quickie sent that Bounty Hunter on his ass.” said Hitomi.

“I guess so.”  Sakura sighed never knowing what’s on Hitomi’s mind.

“Well I should be going, smell you later!”  Hitomi said as she got out and headed towards the exit.

“Who’s Ninja Lou?” Asch asked as he stood up though stumbling a little bit.

“I’ll explain some other time.” Sakura helping him standing up keep him steady.

Zeta and Borock-bot then entered as Hitomi left.  Borock-bot glanced behind him as he recognized her. Zeta was equipped with a big ass mechanical spear on her back.

“Was that who I think that was?” Borock-bot asked as he stared behind him.

“Never mind that for now Borock-bot, did you get what I asked for?”  Sakura asked trying to hide what turmoil her mind had before Asch calmed her down.

“Yes all of them are here as you specified.”  Borock-bot said as he got out 4 Pokeballs.  Sakura took them and put them on her belt.  

“Okay good now I’m going to go around back and get our ride, I don’t think teleporting to St. AcidBurg is a good idea, we should have some element of surprise.”  Sakura explained.

“Ooh can I come with?” Zeta asked excitedly.

“Okay fine let’s just go.”  Sakura said as she and Zeta went around back.

“Sakura is having a hard time accepting this isn’t she?” Borock-bot asked when Sakura and Zeta were out of ear shot.

“Yeah she did, but I know she’ll do whatever she can to save PB.  We just have to believe in her.”  Asch said as he stared at her back before she made a turn.

“Yes that is indeed the best thing we can do.” Borock-bot agreed.

At the garage of the Weapon’s Shack.

“So I’m guessing you’re nervous about this right?” Zeta asked as the entered the garage.

“It’s that obvious?” Sakura sighed.

“Well yeah and the fact you have this thing.”  Zeta said as she grabbed Sakura’s hand and the King of Hearts appeared again.

“How did you-?” Sakura exclaimed.

“I had a hunch.” Zeta said as she showed Sakura her hand.  Suddenly a Symbol very similar to Sakura’s appeared on it.  It was an outline of a clover in black green and red with a giant stylized A in the middle.  There was also a banner much like the one on the King of Hearts that read “Club Ace 0001”.

“You’re the holder of the Club of Aces?” Sakura cried shocked.

“Yup crazy right?” Zeta smiled.

“How did you get it?” Sakura asked still shocked.

“I got it from some drunk guy, he said that I was to help prevent the destruction of the world and be led by the one who holds the King of Hearts.  I guess that’s you huh Saki?” Zeta explained.

“I guess so.” Sakura replied. “Was the drunk guy’s name Mister Wildgun?”

“Yeah how did you know?” Zeta asked surprised.

“I’ll explain later.” Sakura sighed as she continued towards the vehicle she wanted to use.

Asch and Borock-bot continued waiting for them as they saw Zeta driving a heavily armed red Jeep out in front of them.   Sakura was sitting in the back seat as the Jeep stopped in front of the men.  

“Well you what are you guys waiting for hop in!  BB you take the passenger seat since you’re the one with the long range weapon, Aschy you go in back.” Zeta hollered.

“Right.” The guys nodded and did as they told.  Asch went in the back seat next to Sakura and glance at her as he buckled up.  Her face was stern, but he could tell that she was still worried about what lied ahead.  He then looked at her white gloved hand and held it with his own red gloved one to give her extra reassurance.  Sakura looked up and gave him a grateful smile.

“All right let’s kick it!”  Zeta yelled as she clicked a song selection on her iPod which was connected to the Jeep’s radio.

“Isn’t the point of this to make sure we catch them by surprise?” Asch asked exasperated.

“Dude trust me they won’t know what hit them.” Zeta laughed.

“If you say so.”  Asch sighed.

Zeta fired up the engine and the party headed out for St. Acidburg.

(Good to finally get back to the plot.  So I decided to put in some GoRPM references, for some reason I consider this as some kind of alternate time line since PB made Wily do some evil stuff in there. I also decided to make Zeta a Dragoon, I figured if I didn't she would be too similar to Sakura in terms of battle style.  That spear is also more than meets the eye since I did make it mechanical.

I had a hard time deciding on what song to use and went with more God Eater Burst references.  It was either that, a Final Fantasy song, or a Touhou song.  The flash backs will continue at a later point. Now I'm going to make some edits that will make peoples eyes stop hurting.)

(EDIT Oh yeah I almost forgot, these are Asch's weapons and he still has the shield that Sakura gave him.
)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #610 on: December 25, 2012, 02:44:25 PM
Back at the SexStation, most, if not all of the Resistance members have left due to some emergency that seemed dire. With no one left to watch over boforte, boforte was left all alone to himself. Finally.

boforte - GOD!! I THOUGHT THAT TORTURE WOULD NEVER END!! IF I EVER GET MY HANDS ON THAT FURRY THING I WILL SNAP THIS NECK RIGHT OFF!! ARGGGGGHHHHHHH!!

boforte continued to struggle against the net, still not making any leeway. Fed up, boforte stood up abruptly... Which seemed to get the net to slide off of him. Finally free, and with no one to stop him, boforte decided to do a bit of payback... After he gets a complete fix up. boforte grunted under his breath, being unable to do anything at the moment, and teleported back to the WDS.

The person in front of Pyro would have been Dr. Wily II, if not for the sudden springing of it's head, like a jack-in-a-box, boing left and right. A large card appeared on it's hands, saying... "Sorry!! Dr. Wily II is in another WDS!!"

Seeing the way Hajime handled the situation with that card made Dr. Wily II smirk. He feels reassured that Hajime is going to keep his end of the bargain.

DWII - Good, good!! Meet me at the Storage Lab, I'll personally give you the fuel cells that you need!!

Dr. Wily II cut the speakers, and turned to Afro.

DWII - My, my. You are volunteering? Good show!! Go ahead, go wild and have fun!! I have a business meeting with our associate Hajime.

Afro - Aye, aye!!

As Dr. Wily II watched Afro leave the control station, he accessed his console again, pulling up the video feed from St. Acidburg. Frenzied Protoman Blues' rampage is growing in intensity, and the local defense forces are being decimated. Dr. Wily II grinned widely, as he cut the video feed, and activated the WDS's defence system to the max. He wanted to ensure nothing disturbs him while his plans continue to go accordingly.

(So yea... Sorry Pyro, no randomness from me for the moment, too much plot to handle at the moment. :P)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #611 on: December 25, 2012, 03:36:17 PM
(No worries. Like the old-ish saying goes, "[parasitic bomb] got real, yo." Plus, that's random enough foe me.  XD

Truth be told I am more embarrassed by that post anyway. My timing was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #612 on: December 25, 2012, 11:54:00 PM
Hearing WilyII directions from the speaker near the door, Hajime stares up at the camera hovering over it before turning towards the truck once again.

"On second though, I might need Minotaur Man, Concession Man and Bin Man's help too just to carry the fuel cells my wires couldn't gather back here."

The three chosen Robot Masters look to each other before nodding reluctantly and climbing out to follow Hajime and Tarot Cat to their assigned destination.

After checking up on Berbil Joe, Jade decides to head back to the hanger upon hearing dead space for the past few minutes.  She soon finds that the fox creature and the source of its entertainment had since disappeared.  Not that it was any of her business, but she feels the remaining forces may need to be reported on this.

Unfortunately, she couldn't find anyone authoritative enough to want to listen to her findings, so she decides instead to head back to Berbil Joe's confinement and continue muddling through his programming to rid it of the contamination manipulating his circuits.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #613 on: December 26, 2012, 09:58:11 AM
It wasn't long when Dr. Wily II reached the Storage Lab. He entered tha passcode at the console, and entered via the sliding door. Once inside, the sliding door closed, and locked itself again. Dr. Wily II flicked the light switch, and the whole lab slowly hummed into light. There's a lot of items in the lab, ranging from tested armour suits, as well as weapons like rifles, missile launchers, and even a neko catapult. But of course, the main item Dr. Wily II is looking for are the fuel cells, and luckily from him, Sort Man has helped to sort all the items in alphabetical order. Dr. Wily II went to the F-row, and located the fuel cells. Using a nearby trolley, he loaded a few on top, and made his way towards a window shutter just beside the sliding room he entered by earlier. Dr. Wily II pulled the shutter up, and waited like a drive-through attendent.

(Ok, so... there is a pair of teleporters near the window, so, the items will be teleported outside without anyone entering the Lab...)

boforte teleported into the Medical Labs, and slowly limped himself towards an empty med-table. He painfully propped himself onto the table, and laid down with a slight thud. He just couldn't understand how the mysterious power surge granted to him by the strange man would diminish so quickly, and completely drain him of his energy. And to add insult to injury, being captured by the Resistance, and being tortured by unorthodox methods. At least the Resistance didn't get anything from him... Except maybe his pride. As boforte laid there, he turned his head, and noticed Sound Woman on another med-table, and that Medic Man is attending to her.

boforte - Yo Medic. What the hell happened to Sound.

Medic - *surprised* Oh bo-bo~! You returned in one piece~

boforte - DON'T CALL ME BO-BO!!

Medic - Teehee~ As for your question, I don't know either~ Her memory chips seemed slightly damaged, like some form of blunt force trauma~ But no worries~ She's a-OK, just amnesia about how she got injured~

boforte - Bah. It's not like I care or anything.

Sound - ... Thanks... You... Blockhead...

boforte - ... MEDIC!! Just hurry it up with her!! I want to be fixed up as soon as possible so that I can destroy the Resistance!!

Medic - Teehee~ Someone's in a fouler mood than usual~

boforte - SHUT UP!!

Shadow Man reappeared in the scrap yard, and with him, the Berbil group. The Berbils are a bit confused from the mysterious trip they just had, however, upon seeing the mounds of scrap around, they flashed their lights in delight, and slowly walked towards them. Shadow Man nodded at the scene before him, and disappeared back into his shadow.

How long has it been? Hours? Days? Months? Junk Man didn't know, since his internal clock has stopped... Along with his entire body. He tried to open his eyes, or at least in a figurative sense, but all he could see was darkness. He then noticed a point of light in the distance... And it grew in size...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #614 on: December 26, 2012, 10:51:51 AM
The Berbils working on Junk Man had just finished repairing the damaged core caused by the EMP explosion, making sure it was free from the magnetic surges that were keeping him from activating properly.  By the time they got that done, he appeared to be regaining consciousness.

The orange Berbil quickly grabs the ink-stained Berbil and leapt off the table, wanting Junk Man to recover on his own without the first thing he sees being the very source of his near destruction.

Halfway down the room, they noticed boforte laying on the table, nagging Medic Man to repair him.  The two look to each other, wondering if they should bother getting involved or not.

The purple Berbil was among the ones that went into the scrap yard, deciding it was probably best to make the most of her time spent here rather than worry about whether or not they were going to be rescued anytime soon.  Considering how the Berbils felt after failing to be rescued twice, it was a safe bet they would be stuck as WilyII's slaves for the rest of their lives, or until this war is tipped in the Resistance's favor and they finally return to the life they once lived.

Hajime and co. eventually arrived near the windows to the Storage Lab, seeing two teleportors with fuel cells appearing two at a time.  He looks towards his Robot Masters, who nod, reluctantly, and began picking up their share of the load.  Tarot Cat wanted to help, but was too flustered with Strength and Tower bickering over who has the better capacity to do anything but try and break up the ensuing fight.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #615 on: December 26, 2012, 01:06:34 PM
Junk Man slowly opened his eyes... His vision is flooded by bright lights. However, after some adjustments, Junk Man realized his in the Research Lab. He looked around, and noticed no one around.

Junk - ... Who brought me here? All I remember was...

The EMP. That memory shook down right to his core, and felt... Sick. He looked down, and saw that he's still missing is legs, but at least his upper torso and above is ok. He lifted his arms, and they seemed to work fine.

Junk - ... I wonder who...

Junk Man shook his head, and began to work on getting his legs on.

DWII - My, my, such a motley crew we have here!! And animated cards even!! Even though I've been here for so many years, there are still things that amaze me!! Mind if I... Examine them? And on the same note, how about letting me examine those 3 Robot Masters as well?

Dr. Wily II did his signature eyebrow wiggle, knowing it will irritate Hajime to some extent.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #616 on: December 26, 2012, 11:41:48 PM
Tarot Cat quickly grabs the two cards and hugs them while shaking its head, "NINININININININI!!!"

Strength immediately began gagging and waving at the screen, "Ah, yuck!  Watch where you swing that snot, Fool!"

Hajime just gives WilyII a nonchalant leer before taking out his abacus, "You lay a fingerprint on them, and I'll add it to your tab."

Seeing this as a cue to start heading back, the rest of the Robot Masters began heading back towards the truck to begin loading and injecting the fuel cells into its engine.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #617 on: December 27, 2012, 09:53:06 AM
Back at the Fxenodrome, Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues makes her way to the prison level where PB was being kept. Once she arrives, she encounters Monitor Man, who tries to use his Monitor Lob ability to throw a large computer monitor at her. PBPB dodges and whips up a Magic Missile to knock Monitor Man back. She arrives at the cell where PB was being kept then touches a communications panel. "Fxeni, I've found the problem. Wily II was using a Frenzy Wave Generator to drive [ray splasher] Me into an enraged frenzy. I was right. He's using PB as a bomb."

Fxeni replied, "Then we've got to try and stop him. I've got control of the Fxenodrome. I'm taking her above ground. Get back up here!"

"On my way." PBPB said as she angrily fired another Magic Missile at the immobile Monitor Man.

At Wliy II's WDS...

Dr. Wily II - "[parasitic bomb] BISCUITS! Fxeni and that heart shaped ass of a PB have taken back the Fxenodrome. No doubt they'll try to use it to stop PB. MWAHAHAHAHA, I DOUBT IT COULD! However, just in case... WILY FIGHTER!"

Wily Fighter - "Yes?"

Dr. Wily II - "RELEASE THE SKULL RAPTORS INTO THE CITY!! MWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Meanwhile...

Sakura - "CAN'T THIS THING GO ANY FASTER?"

Zeta - "Calm down, Saki. We're almost there!"

Asch - "Do we even have a plan to stop PB?"

Sakura - "We'll all have to attack him at once. I'll contact PBPB and see if her powers and link with PB could help us."

Zeta - "Oooooh, I like any plan that involves sexy bunny girrrlllssHEEYYYY!! WHAT'S GOING ON?"

The ground started to rumble underneath the jeep. Zeta kept the jeep steady with her skills when suddenly a giant dome could be seen coming out of the ground to the far right of the jeep. "What the hell is that thing?" Asch asked.

"It's the Fxenodrome. I wonder if Fxeni's in there..." Sakura wondered. Back in the Fxenodrome, PBPB noticed the jeep with Sakura in it on one of the monitors.

"Sakura, do you read me? This is PBPB." PBPB said.

Sakura responded, "Sakura here. It's horrible PBPB. Something's wrong with PB. He's in the city and..."

"I know, Sakura!" PBPB interrupted. "That prickly Bathair bastard took over the Fxenodrome and used it to hold PB captive. He used a Frenzy Wave Generator to drive PB mad with rage and let him loose in the city! Fxeni and I have taken back the Fxenodrome and we're going to go and try to stop PB!"

"Roger that. We're heading that way as well. I just hope our combined might will be enough to stop him!" Sakura said with a somewhat worried tone.

"IT WON'T!" said a voice over the intercoms.

"Vixy? Vixy is that you?" Fxeni responded.

"It's good to hear your voice again, Fxeni." Vixy answered. "Listen everyone, although you are all very strong, noble, powerful, and valiant warriors, you won't be able to match his current power. If he did anything to harm any of you, he'd never be able to forgive himself. I won't let him harm you or anyone else! I'll stop him myself!"

"Are you insane, Vixy? If all of us combined have no hope against him, what can you possible do by yourself?" PBPB asked.

"I possess the power to quell his rage. That's the power of love!" Vixy answered. Then she grab her Magical Heart Amulet and shouted out "MAGICAL HEART TRANSFORM!" Suddenly a strange song could be heard, as if angelic women were chanting Vixy's name as she transformed into Super Heart Vixy. A streak of pink light brightened the sky as Sakura's crew, as well as Fxeni and PBPB, saw Vixy streak past them at incredible speed, leaving a rainbow trail behind her Aurora Wings.

"I don't care what she says. She's going to need our help." Sakura said over the intercom.

"Agreed." PBPB responded.

Back in St. Acidburg, PB continued to destroy buildings with powerful attacks before a beam of pink energy hit him from above and knocked him into the ground. As he got up out of the hole, he saw Super Heart Vixy flying down to the ground wielding A Sword Named Love.

"...V-V-Vixy..." PB said while looking at her beauty.

"Yes, it's me PB. Please come back to me. I don't want to fight you if I don't have to!" Vixy said.

"V-VIXAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" PB screamed out in anger as he unleashed an incredibly powerful Blues Strike at Super Heart Vixy. She quickly held up her sword to try and block the blast but it wound up knocking her back due to its power. Super Heart Vixy then watched as PB flew up and summoned his Sword of Omens.

"He's still in there. My Passion Beam seemed to awaken his true self for a second. If I can infuse him with enough of my love energy, he should hopefully snap out of it." Vixy thought to herself. "I've got to knock him down first!"

Super Heart Vixy then stood up and summoned her Aurora Wings once again. PB and Vixy flew towards each other to attack and when their swords clashed it unleashed an incredible wave of force which broke all the glass windows in the immediate area. Both continued their sword battle in the sky...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 08:54:28 PM by Protoman Blues »

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #618 on: December 27, 2012, 10:24:48 AM
(You know it's funny that I just made Zeta a Dragoon, and when I went to review how those things fight I found something interesting.

http://anime86fan.deviantart.com/art/DW2N-FB024-Skull-Raptor-196518626
http://anime86fan.deviantart.com/art/MPN-006-quot-DW2N-046-quot-Lance-Man-195335205
http://anime86fan.deviantart.com/gallery/112178?offset=24#/d38apqi

Seriously that's a crazy coincidence.  I didn't even know this would happen. XD)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #619 on: December 27, 2012, 11:47:08 AM
((Hmm... So, is PB losing his rage after the fight of him vs Vixy is over? I have an idea on how to use that to get Sapph's development in and get 1 step closer to the 3rd faction. >w> ))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #620 on: December 28, 2012, 02:32:26 AM
(He is, but he'll need time to recover.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #621 on: December 28, 2012, 03:15:58 AM
(Yeah and I have some strange things cooking up for that.  Also hopefully I can finish those flashbacks.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #622 on: December 28, 2012, 03:21:55 AM
(I feel pretty worthless right now. :P I can't help I have no ideas, I have nowhere to go with my stale characters, there's no conflict or reason for them to be in the story anymore, or maybe there is. Sore throat is affecting my rational thinking.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #623 on: December 28, 2012, 03:33:02 AM
(Yeah I know how you feel, I don't know how to get Tron back into the plot either.  Not to mention a few other things, I know how to fix one of them, but I sometimes hate my shipping brain.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #624 on: December 28, 2012, 03:57:44 AM
((Hmm... To any who remember what I said about Sapph's sword, with it really being a medal that transforms when it combines with someone's soul, I'm trying to figure out just who's soul it is that is currently combined with it to be Sapph's sword. Should it be a close friend of the previous Sapphire Knight, or the previous Sapphire Knight themself?

And who is Sapph going to be fighting that causes his sword to break?))

My thread of Random Crap