Protoman Blues · 394506

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #550 on: December 18, 2012, 05:21:09 AM
"Yeah, I know. That guy's too stubborn to let something like that stop him; the armor only made him even more stubborn!" Taylor said with a laugh, quickly sidestepping a slime bullet.

"Taylor!!" BlazeGarurumon growled disapprovingly. "This is no time for small talk! We have a battle to fight!!" Taylor nodded in agreement. She reached into her bag and pulled out two blades, which she promptly attached to the ends of her stick. She spun it around quickly and prepared for battle.

"AIM FOR THE CORE!! LET'S GET A FULL FRONTAL ASSAULT GOING HERE!!" she exclaimed, following her Digimon into battle.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #551 on: December 18, 2012, 10:50:31 AM
Ardjet and the Gundam Fxescythe Hell departed the Sexstation on their way to St. Acidburg. As they were entering the atmosphere, PBPB was talking with Fxeni.

PBPB - "Fxeni, our mechs should hopefully be able to stand up to the Fxenodrome if it comes to that. However, if Wily II does what I think he's going to do with PB then our mechs might not be a match for him. He'd be too fast and maneuverable. Not to mention the raw power if he's enraged."

Fxeni - "Once the Fxenodrome is back in my control, we can hopefully use the scanners there to locate him."

PBPB - "Vixy is attempting to locate PB as we speak!"

Fxeni - "By the way, should we tell Sakura of our plans to find the Fxenodrome?"

PBPB - "No. She needs the day off. She's been under a lot of stress lately. If we really need her, I'll contact her. Meanwhile, we'll leave our mechs outside the city and I'll use my magic to teleport us underground where we'll hopefully find your ride!"

Fxeni - "Okay. Prepare to land!"
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 08:29:53 PM by Protoman Blues »

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #552 on: December 18, 2012, 01:03:06 PM
"Let's go over there, there should be enough cover for our mechs there" Fxeni says as he points out a hidden secluded area away from any roads leading into the city. The Ardjet and Gundam Fxescythe Hell land unnoticed, and their pilots hop out of them. After making sure that the area was clear, PBPB teleports them into the underground depths below the city.

Once they've reached their destination, they take a good look around. The area seems to be a labyrinth of tunnels, obviously of unnatural origin.

"Well, whoever has the Fxenodrome certainly has been busy... what are they doing down here?" Fxeni remarked as he looked around the caves, trying to get his bearings and pulling out a flashlight.

"Let's go find out!" PBPB exclaims.

"Right..." Fxeni says as he thinks for a moment. He activates his scouter, which begins to display information of the area around them. He looks around, seeing if there's anything that shows up of interest. A faint signal shows up as he looks down one tunnel in particular. "This way!" he says as he starts to walk forward into the tunnel.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #553 on: December 18, 2012, 04:43:57 PM
The tickling finally stopped, and Dr. Wily II was laying on the floor, exhausted from being tickled and from laughing. He slowly turned his head to the side, and saw Soccer Man dancing a joyful dance, he had caught some Berbils... But most are gone. Dr. Wily II slowly sat up, and saw the huge hole in the wall. For some reason, the Berbils managed to escape, with external help, from Lockdown mode. Not that it mattered anymore, he's too exhausted to pursue the others. At least there was a consolation price.

Afro - Doc this is getting problematic. With the berbils running around, it's only a matter of time before something happens to make matters worse!

DWII - No matter... We might have lost most of them, but we have some re-captured... Plus I think the real intruders are still at large... But Shadow Man will take care of that... I'm tired...

Afro - Evil needs no rest!!

DWII - This one does. You go and fix that wall. *points at the large hole*

Afro - D:

DWII - Don't emoticon me.

Afro - D:

DWI - ...

Afro - ... Ok, Ok...

Afro grudgingly dragged himself towards the large hole in the wall, having no idea on how to fix it, nor what to use. Dr. Wily II slowly got up to his feet, and walked towards Soccer man, who's still dancing away.

DWII - Soccer, you can stop now.

Soccer - But I caught them Doc!

DWII - I saw. Now bring those you caught to the R&D Labs. This time, no more Dr. Nice Wily II. Get Medic Man to thoroughly disect them.

Soccer - Well do, Doc!

Soccer Man dance a little more, before he teleported to the R&D Labs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the scrap yard, Buns and Medic Man are both starting to wake up from their concession.

Buns - Owww... My head...

Medic - Woooa~ That was exhilarating~

Buns - Cinnaman... You scare me.

Medic - Teehee~

They slowly got to their feet, and dusted themselves. They took a look around, and confirmed their prize is no longer around. They did however see Junk Man... Or at least what was Junk Man, since he's now a mound of scrap.

Medic - Hoho~ Looks like I need to fix someone up~

Buns - Meh... That was a waste of time... I'm gonna head back to the kitchen.

Medic - *picking up pieces of Junk Man* I'll head back to the R&D Labs~

Buns - ... You really scare me, Cinnaman.

Medic - Lalala~

Buns and Medic Man left the scrap yard, each going their separate ways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It wasn't long when Medic Man arrived back at the R&D Labs, only to see the utter chaos. All the cages have sprung open, and there was no sign of the Berbils anywhere. Although there was someone there.

Medic - Soccer Man~!? What happened~!?

Soccer - Yo Doc. There was a blackout, and those Berbil things escaped. But I managed to catch some!

Medic - Oh no no no~ What of my experiments~?

Soccer - About that. The Doc said you can have fun with these guys, he does not have a use for them anymore.

Medic - Oh goodie~ *dumps pieces of Junk Man aside* I'll have SO much FUN~~

Soccer - You have fun with that. I'm gonna watch some antique soccer matches!

Shadow Man had been following his target for some time now, and it seems that luck was on his side, as another Berbil joined the one he's chasing after. And this other one seems to be holding another Berbil, albeit rolled up. He continued his silent pursuit, waiting for an opportune time to strike.

How long has it been? Hours? Days? boforte doesn't know anymore. All he can fathom at the moment is that he is being continuously bombarded by songs which not only irritating, but loud. He cursed at his failure to destroy the Resistance, and at his shameful capture. He wanted revenge, but his strength has yet to return to him. All he can do is wait... And to somehow tolerate his torture.

(Did I miss out anyone? So many to keep track off. >.> Oh, as for the Fxenodrome, I'll let you post it PB, since you are the one with the plan. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #554 on: December 18, 2012, 05:06:50 PM
(Are there any workshops that my character can use? I think I have an idea for a weapon to deploy against DWII's forces.  [eyebrow])

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #555 on: December 18, 2012, 05:10:10 PM
(Why does everyone want to fight little old me? O^O)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #556 on: December 18, 2012, 05:16:15 PM
(Who said anything about fighting? Can you say... Disco Man?  8) Complete with disco ball head, strobe lights, polyester, and the Bee Gees!)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #557 on: December 18, 2012, 05:28:20 PM
(I do have a Boogie Man... 8D)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #558 on: December 18, 2012, 05:46:14 PM
(Who needs an epic final battle when we can have a dance off!  8))

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #559 on: December 18, 2012, 09:14:51 PM
Wizarmon grabbed his staff with both hands. "We need to move a good amount of the slime out of the way first! I don't think our attacks will make it to the core as it stands right now!"

"Blah blah blah! Fight time! Mega Flame!" Geo Greymon opened his mouth wide and spat out massive flames at the slime, not doing much aside from heating it up.

XV-mon grumbled at G.Greymon's rushing into it. "Me an' meathead'll test the waters. You just watch and figure out a better way to get at it's core." He said, crossing his arms in front of him before firing his chest laser again. "X Laser!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #560 on: December 18, 2012, 11:43:45 PM
The two Berbils continued to run down the hallway, looking towards each other while flashing their lips in a form of mouthing words only their kind could understand.

No matter where they ran, the ninja robot always seems to pop up from whatever shadow he can find.  They knew by that point it would be impossible to hide as the very enclosure would leave them trapped and vulnerable to capture.

They soon find themselves running right back towards the R&D Lab where they find the Berbils that didn't escape being set up for dissection (or worse scraps).  Knowing that WilyII would have already plugged up the hole carved by the Berbils that had already escaped, and would most likely be in an explosive mood after being humiliated by what he would presume to be defenseless, cuddly bears, their Plan B was starting become a creepy haunt raring to jump on them at the mere thought of confusion.

The orange Berbil notices the remains of Junk Man laying on the table.  Although he was certain he'd be oil-spilled scared of him by now, his sympathy for those who could have had a second life began to crop up in his conscience once again.  Without even acknowledging both the objective purple Berbil, or the other two Robot Masters that were still in the room, he drops the ink-splotched Berbil in the former's claws and saunters inside, using his knowledge of robotics to try and get Junk Man back on his feet.

Hopefully this kind, if not signalling surrender, gesture would keep the Robot Masters from coming after them with their dissection tools and weapons and give the remaining Berbils time to come up with a more unanimous plan of escaping back to their village or, in the case of ending the war for the good, getting back on the Resistance side with little to no hassle or tricks.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #561 on: December 19, 2012, 03:59:12 AM
Afro grumbled as he scratched the back of his head while looking at the hole in the wall. It wasn't the first time he had been assigned to fix up on something that was broken but a first for something that wasn't his fault! (Well directly his fault at least...)

He wandered off for a moment in search of raw material he could use to fix the damage to the wall.

Else where, Dan continued to float around, homing in on Afro using the watch like device on Afro-s wrist as a homing beacon.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #562 on: December 19, 2012, 05:01:47 PM
Dr. Wily II managed to teleport back to the main control room, and sat back down into his evil spinning chair. The Berbil escape, and the realisation that Hajime is in cahoots with the Resistance has put a wrench in his plans for total RPM domination.

DWII - DARN THAT HAJIME!! His "visit" to get me to pay... A RUSE!! I would have never thought of him helping those Berbils... THOSE DARN BERBILS!! *slams fist onto console*

As Dr. Wily II tried to collect his thoughts, his mind went back to Hajime. He knows well of the strength of Hajime and his cohorts, which includes his own Robot Masters. They are not to be trifle with... However, the friend of the enemy, is the enemy as well, and for that, new plans need to be plotted. But first, a call is in order.

DWII - Computer. Connect me to Hajime.

Medic Man has began to dissect a Berbil, watching it flash it's light in desparation. Medic Man became more excited, since it's no holds barred now. He was so engrossed with the struggling Berbil, that he did not notice that one is tinkling away at Junk Man's remains. As for Soccer Man, he's engrossed with watching a soccer match on one of the R&D labs giant LCD-screen TVs. Seems to be some MU versus MC match.

Shadow Man continued his silent pursuit, until his targets stopped in front of the R&D labs. From what he can observe, one went in, while the other stayed outside. He decided that now is the opportune time, and struck. Shadow Man jumped out from the shadows, and grabbed the purple Berbil. In shock, the purple Berbil dropped it's ball friend on the floor, and as quickly as the pounce was, Shadow Man disappeared back into the shadows, along with his purple prize.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #563 on: December 20, 2012, 12:59:49 AM
The second the purple Berbil dropped the ink-covered wheel, it bounced back to its original Berbil formation.  By now most of the ink had been smeared away, allowing him to see what had been going on since the incident in the kitchen.  He knew he had been bounced around a couple times, but was unsure as to who took him or what happened due to the amount of time he spent trying to get the ink off his face.

It wasn't long before he spots the orange Berbil repairing something on the table.  Thinking he had been enslaved by the evil doctor and his masochistic medical robot, he rushes in to try and snap him out of it, inadvertently flinging the kitchen magnet off his arm.  The orange Berbil watched just as he had gotten half of Junk Man reassembled as the magnet nearly brushes past Medic Man's bald head and lands, magnet-side down on the back of Soccer Man's helmet.

Hajime had stopped by the Neko Cafe to grab a bite to eat, but just as he had cut the engine, a Dragonzord-like roar sounded from the computer phone next to the steering wheel.  Without taking a moment to look at the Caller ID, he punches the speaker button, causing a very irate Dr. Wily II to appear on the monitor.

"Yo, doc," he quips nonchalantly, "You manage to find the contents for my next customer."

WilyII practically glued his face to the screen, "Don't you play innocent with me, Hajime!  I know you let those Berbils loose on purpose so you can muck up my plans!  You're going to pay for every last bit of damage they've caused to my WDS!"

Hajime ignorantly waved his hand at the monitor, "Oh please.  Why would I pay for something that was obviously your fault?  If you had just heeded my warning and not touched the crate, those half-fuzzy rascals wouldn't have caused such a ruckus." He then takes out another candy fruit and bites into it while WilyII's face turned red with anger as he jabs his finger onto the screen.

"So if that package was so important, why come here first instead of sending it to the Resistance like any smart person would do. huh!?  That's all the more reason why you didn't just come here to rattle my wallet for change!"

Hajime swallows before readjusting himself on the lone seat of his Dragon Truck, "C'mon, you know how much fuel cells cost these days?  It's bad enough that I still have to pay bills for necessities that couldn't be rectified through scavenging the Junkyard, have to buy things that I couldn't find in the Junkyard in the amount of time most customers demand, plus, I still have to cater to my end of other expenses handled by Ryuta's Blazkrieg Squadron.  With how far the SexStation is and how much fuel cells my Dragon Truck needs just to break through the ozone layer, I had no choice but to stop by your station first to collect the debt you still owe me."

WilyII almost blew a vein before fighting back his inner yearnings and somehow manages to burst out laughing in amusement for all of three seconds before pressing his face back against the monitor.

"Is that so?  Well then, if you really so desperate for money you would rip it out of both our pockets, then perhaps you can prove it by helping me repair the Wily Star II.  You did cater to most of the parts, so if I get you to repair it, I won't have to pay for any loan damages you slapped onto me, is that right?"

Hajime compresses his lips at what WilyII was getting at before reluctantly sighing, "Yes...."

Hearing this made WilyII even more giddy at the thought of getting back at Hajime for letting the Berbils loose into his station, "Good....  Then I want you and your Robot Masters to begin reassembling that Star at once!  I'll make sure your truck has enough fuel cells to make it there and back as many times as you need to get the Wily Star II back up and running!"

Hajime tightens the compression of his lips the more WilyII spewed his demands into his headphone-enclosed ears.  This plan of his would tip the balance of his business way off scale, but considering the amount of unpaid favors he had done for the Resistance (despite most of them being handled by the Berbils), getting one, soon to be destroyed again station back up and running will rectify the situation and keep them from doing more to swindle him out of more free favors.

He lets out a begrudging sigh before taking another bite out of his candy fruit, then flopping his elbow on the crown of the dragon and resting his chin upon its fist, "Fine, I'll do it.  But you're still paying for damages to the customer's package."

WilyII's grin only widened at his response, "Oh, don't you worry.  Once I have supremacy over this city, you'll have all the money you and Ryuta's Blazkreig Squadron needs to live a happy, cheer-giving life...."

He then gleefully reaches over and shuts off the monitor, leaving Hajime to mull over his recent decision.

Neutrality sure isn't a cake walk, that much is known.  He can only hope both the Berbils don't take his momentary betrayal too seriously, and he sure as hell hopes Blazkrieg doesn't verbally lay it on him once they find out the extent he was going to keep his business balanced.

Taking a few more bites out of his candy fruit, Hajime reluctantly gets back into the truck and drives back towards the Junkyard to make his preparations for the task ahead.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #564 on: December 20, 2012, 01:52:41 PM
RPM City 5 years ago

The city was bustling many crowds of people of different sorts.  From rouges to royalty you wouldn't find a city with a wider variety of cultures and people anywhere.  Among them however was probably one of the more innocent sorts.

She was a very young girl who looked not yet to be an adult.   Her eyes were a vibrant emerald and her hair was a rich chestnut brown that reached her hips.  She looked like an ordinary girl, however her attire suggested otherwise.  She wore the unusual ensemble of leafs that covered her chest, stomach, and lower area with vines wrapped around her arms and legs leaving her hands and feet bare. In her hair was a white Gardenia flower that gave off a pleasant scent.  She also carried with her a sort of ruck sack so that she may carry things such as food and other small things.  Inside were seeds to plant berries so that when she found a home she could plant them to grow berry trees.  Other than that she had some nuts and Pecha berries as they were her favorite along with some Wiki Berries and Chesto berries for another reason.  

The girl wasn't alone, she was accompanied by a young Lucario.

"So these are those things call building Fenri?"  The girl questioned.

"Yes I believe so Sakura." The Lucario identified as Fenri respond.

"Wow they're so big, they must be bigger than the trees in the forest!"  The girl known as Sakura said in wonder.

"I believe you may be right."  Fenri laughed

"This is amazing, they're so many of them!"  Sakura said as she kept looking up at them.

"Be careful now, don't get too distracted."  Fenri reprimanded.

If any of the people we paying attention to what they were saying they would have realized that the girl had never once set foot in a city in her life.  She was a resident of a nearby forest one that many people never wander in due to the rumors that they would get lost.  People were curious but they were scared of the  of never returning.  Sakura knew a little of the outside world because some of the lost ones would usually leave something behind, most of the time there we a few books.  However as a human, she needed to learn more of her own kind.  Her "parents" who were Fenri's parents wanted her to be able to live as a normal human so they allowed her to experience human society.

Fenri, worried for his "sister", decided to go with her to protect her.  It wasn't that he distrusted humans but rather he never met humans and was very cautious, especially since they had very little knowledge of humans other than that they can be dangerous.  But Fenri knew that this was for Sakura's benefit that she was exposed to the way of the humans.  Sakura was a very kind person, but of course she was very naive and Fenri didn't want her to be hurt.

As Sakura admired the buildings someone crashed into her when she wasn't looking.  The person was a man but Sakura didn't get a good look at him and he got up and went away very quickly.  When she recovered she noticed that there was something on the ground that wasn't there before.  It was a light beige bag with a strap.  She picked it up and inspected it.

"Oh dear I think that man dropped this when he bumped into me, we should find him and give it back to him."  Sakura said with concern.

"I don't think that's necessary Sakura."  said Fenri.

"Huh, why's that?"  Sakura asked confused.

"Because I don't think it actually belongs to him."  Fenri said sure of himself.

"Really, are you sure?"  Sakura said surprised.

"I believe so.  That item doesn't have his scent and the scent of this item is very different."  Fenri explained.

"So...he stole it from someone?" Sakura said shocked.

"It seems likely, judging from the fact that he didn't even tried to acknowledge your presence." said Fenri

"I see, can we find the person who lost this then?  It must be important if someone went to those lengths to take it from them."  Sakura said as she looked at the item again.

"I think that would be a good idea.  Otherwise they might think you took it."  Fenri worried.

"All right let's do it!"  Sakura said ready to help.

With Fenri's sense of smell he was able to follow the scent to find the owner.  Eventually they came across a woman who was dressed like someone of the Aristocratic society of one of the books Sakura read.  She was with some men in Blue uniforms and talking them nervously.

"Oh please please find that man who stole my purse, I don't want to think of what would happen if I lose all my money!"  The woman cried.

"We'll try the best we can ma'am, though it may take a while since we don't have any evidence nor do we know he looks based on what you told us."  One of the officers told her.

"I'm sorry but his face was covered and I couldn't get a good look of him, it happened so fast."  The woman said regretfully.

"Um excuse me?"  Sakura asked suddenly after listening to their conversation.

"How rude, can't you see that I'm discussing something important you little urchin?"  The woman said suddenly irritated.

"I'm sorry but you said you lost something right?"  Sakura said unfazed for some reason.  "I found this after a person bumped into me, is it yours?"  She asked as she showed her the item.

"Oh my, it is my purse!"  The woman exclaimed excitingly as she "Oh I'm sorry, thank you so much for finding it how can I ever repay you?"

"I don't need anything I'm just glad that you're happy."  Sakura said innocently.

"Oh nonsense, you should at least get something."  The woman said as she rummaged through her purse and took out what appeared to be a bunch of paper.  "Here you must not have a lot of money, use it however you want."  

"Are you sure?"  Sakura said remembering the woman was worried about losing her money.

"Take it I have plenty of it, you look like you really need it."  The woman said sympathetically.

"If you say so."  Sakura said reluctantly as she took the money and put it in her sac "Thank you very much." she bowed.

"It's no trouble it's the least I could do."  The woman said satisfied.

"That was a very good thing you did Miss.  Do you happen to remember the man who took the stolen item?"  One of the officers questioned.

"I'm very sorry I didn't get a good look at him."  Sakura said regretfully "Though I think he was heading that way"  she said pointing at the direction she remember seeing him go.

"That should be good enough for now, thank you for the help."  The other officer said as he and his partner headed to the direction she pointed at.

"Well thank you for everything you did little girl, be safe."  The woman said as she left as well.

"These humans seem to only care about themselves and their goals."  Fenri observed a bit irked by their behavior.

"I'm just glad to help."  Sakura said not really bothered "I'm not exactly sure why they acted very weird but I don't think we should worry about it."

"If you say so."  Fenri sighed.

"Hey come back here you!" Sakura and Fenri suddenly heard.  They turned around and saw a Absol that just collapsed.  It seems that a few people were chasing it with a Magmar, Magneton, and a Beedrill.

"We have you now, finish it off guys!"  One of the men yelled as the attacking Pokemon edged closer at it.

"Stop!"  Sakura yelled as she got in between the Absol and the menacing Pokemon.

"Get out of the way girl, that Absol has caused us nothing but trouble!"  A man shouted.

"What has this Pokemon done to you?"  Sakura said standing her ground.

"That Pokemon is a spy!  It would appear in front of our shops one day and the next we would be robbed!"  Another man shouted.

"And that's reason enough to attack this Absol!?"  Sakura cried

"Yes if it wasn't for that Absol we wouldn't be in this mess.  I have a family to feed and now we're suffering all because of that stupid thing!"  The 3rd man said with anger.

"Have any of you actually see the Absol involved in these incidents?"  Sakura questioned.

"No, but our shops have been robbed by the same guy.  It has to be working for him."  One of the men reasoned

"Will you stop call her a 'it' and 'thing', she's a living thing and deserves to be treated as such!"  Sakura said getting tired of the coldness of the men "Did she even attack any of your Pokemon when you found her?"

"No we snuck up on it and attacked it before it could defend itself."  Another man explained ignoring what Sakura said "Now get out of the way, we have to finish punishing it!"

"I will not let you hurt her anymore!"  Sakura said as she spread her arms "How dare you attack this Pokemon when you don't have any proof that she did anything wrong!"

"Absol's are known for causing disasters you idiot girl!  That's all the proof we need!"  One of the men roared.

"No you're wrong!"  Sakura cried "Absol live very secluded in the mountains and rarely come in contact with humans.  They are able to sense disasters and only come down to warn people that something is going to happen!"

"But our shops were robbed by the same man, that Absol must have a connection to him!"  The 3rd man shouted.

"If she was his Pokemon would she be wandering around the same place alone without her Trainer?"  Sakura reasoned.

"You're starting to get annoying girl."  One of the men threaten "I'll ask you one last time, get out of the way or we won't responsible for what happens to you!"

"I'm not going to sit by here and let her suffer any more.  You'll have to go through me first!"  Sakura said preparing for the worse.

"We're sorry girlie, but we ain't going to stand by and let that thing cause anymore trouble, Beedrill use Poison Jab on-"  One of the men ordered.

Before he finished Fenri ran up to it and used Force Palm.  The Beedrill was paralyzed and unable to move.

"You cowards, how dare you not only attack a Pokemon with no justifiable reason, but attacking one of your own kind simply for defending her!"  Fenri said coldly "You are some of the lowest humans I've ever met, now return your Pokemon or I'll fight everyone of you here!"

"Tch, you sure are annoying.  Fine we'll do what you want, we aren't strong enough to beat you after that battle.  Let's leave them alone."  And after that the men left.

"Phew that was close." Sakura sighed as she relaxed.  "I'm sorry Fenri you must have been worried, I didn't expect those people to be so hostile."

"That was a very dangerous thing you did, but I don't blame you." Fenri sighed as well. "I never expected humans to be so irrational with hate, I don't know what would have happen to this Absol if we weren't there.  You did the right thing, but be careful next time alright?"

"I will."  Sakura said smiling.

"Ab-sol"  a voice said weakly.  They turned around and saw that the Absol was awake, and struggling to get up.

"Oh no, you poor thing you must be suffering so much from what happened, please let me help you!"  Sakura cried as she knelled down and stretched out her hand to pet the wounded Absol.  The Absol felt threatened and, with whatever strength she had, bit her hand hard.

"Ergh."  Sakura grunted.

"Sakura!"  Fenri cried.

"It's okay Fenri, it doesn't hurt that bad."  Sakura winched as her hand started to bleed.  She didn't move her hand out of the Absol's mouth and used her other hand to pet her.  The Absol was shocked by this and loosened her hold on her hand a little.

"I'm so sorry for what happened, I understand you must not trust me after what happened.  Please let me help you, I don't want to hurt you."  Sakura said understanding the Absol.

The Absol surprisingly calmed down and let go of her hand.  She didn't try to lash out at her but instead collapsed again and breathed heavily.  

"She must have been poisoned by that Beedrill." Fenri said recognizing the symptom "We should give it a Pecha berry to cure the poison and and Wiki berry to help it recover."  

"Right."  Sakura said as she removed her sack.  She got out the appropriate berries and showed it the Pecha berry first.  "Here this will make you feel better."

The Absol sniffed it and then slowly ate it.  When she was finished her breathing was better, but she still felt very weak.

"Good now eat this."  Sakura said as she held the Wiki Berry.  The Absol tried to eat the berry, but then she spit it out coughing.

"This isn't good, it seems she can't eat Wiki berries!"  Fenri said shocked.

"We have to go back to the forest to find some others then."  Sakura said as she picked up the Absol in her arms.

"All right, we should hurry!" Fenri said as they ran in the direction of the forest.

In the forest hidden in the bushes was a Snorlax that was heavily camouflaged.  If one managed to see the Snorlax one would have noticed that a man was sleeping on it and next to him slept a Cyndaquil.

The man had Red spiky hair and his eyes were covered in sun glasses.  He was wearing a coat, pants, and a small backpack, that were jet black and around his neck was a yellow scarf.  The man suddenly heard some voices.

"Let's stop over there!"  He heard.

"*yawn* What's going on?"  He said as he woke up and sat up in his Snorlax.  Then he saw a young girl covered in leaves carrying a wounded Absol and a Lucario followed right behind her.  The girl laid the Absol down and then started looking over her.  "Hmm haven't I've seen that Absol before?" he thought.

"Fenri go find some Berries to feed her, I'll stay here and make her comfortable." Sakura ordered.

"Very well, I will be back as soon as possible!"  Fenri said obeying her commands.  Fenri was about to run when he noticed they were being watched.  He looked in the direction the man who was on the Snolax was and sensed the Aura of a living person.  The man didn't move, curious to what the Lucario was going to do.  

"Fenri is something wrong?"  Sakura asked as she was looking for some plants.

"No, nothing is wrong." Fenri concluded.  The Aura he sensed didn't seem hostile. He was wary but knew he had to be as quick as possible.  With a little doubt he ran deep into the forest.  The man continued to watch, he wanted to know what was going on in front of him.

Sakura then went around the immediate area and gathered some plants.  She then piled them up to make a make shift bed and laid the Absol on it.

"There that should make you comfortable." Sakura sighed as she sat down.

"Absol Ab."  The Absol asked weakly.  She asked who Sakura was.

"My name is Sakura, and may I ask your name?"  She asked back.

"Ab." The Absol replied.

"It's Yin?  That's a very nice name."  Sakura smiled.

"Absol Ab Absol." Yin questioned.

"Why did I help you?"  Sakura said confused. "I didn't see a reason not to.  You didn't do anything wrong."

"Absol sol."  Yin said.  Sakura understood that as Yin saying she was strange for a Human.

"I guess I am, I see that you don't really trust humans that much."  Sakura said sadly.

"Absol Absol sol."  Yin replied.

"Yeah I guess that wasn't the first time you were treated like that.  I'm so sorry about that, I don't think all humans are like that though I don't blame you for not trusting us.  I was so shocked when I saw what happened, I just couldn't let it go on."  Sakura said holding her hand.

"Absol Ab?" Yin asked looking at her hand.

"It doesn't hurt that bad, I'm okay."  Sakura said trying to tough it out through the pain.

"Absol." Yin said, she wanted to see her hand.

Sakura showed Yin her hand.  Since it wasn't wrapped, it was still bleeding.  Yin felt guilty and proceeded to lift her head and lick Sakura's hand to make it feel better.

"Hey that tickles."  Sakura said giggling as Yin cleaned it.  When Yin finished she rested her head again.  "Thank you, you're so nice."

"Absol."  Yin replied 'You're welcome.'

"I hope Fenri comes back soon, the berries are pretty deep in the forest.  You must be in a lot of pain right now, I wish I could make you feel better."  Sakura said as she wrapped her arms around her knees.  She felt powerless and began to cry a little.

The man watching was shocked at what he saw and heard.  He indeed recognized the Absol, he always saw her being attacked by some angry misinformed group of people and beaten to near death.  He tried many times to help the Absol when he saw it, but she would always get scared of him and run away before he had the chance to help her.  He was surprised that, not only the Absol trusted the girl, but that the girl was able to understand the Pokemon.  He was certainly amazed at what he was witnessing, but seeing the girl cry left him wanting to do something.  

The man reach out for his back pack and began looking around for something she could use.   He got out a Hyper Potion, and thought that it would be enough to help.  Not wanting to alert the girl or the Absol of his presence he got off of his Snorlax and laid down on the ground.  Both of his Pokemon woke up but he motioned for them to be quiet, he didn't want to scare them.  The man then carefully rolled the Hyper Potion to the girl.  The item manage to make it far enough so that it touched the girl.  Sakura looked down noticing the potion and looked in the direction of where the man was.  Due to the high bushes she didn't see anything and didn't know the man or his Pokemon were watching her.  She looked at the potion again not exactly sure what it was.

"Hyper Potion?"  Sakura read slowly.  "That seems familiar, I should find out what it is."  She then reached for her sack and got out a book, it was a Trainer Handbook that was found in the woods one day.  The man was shocked that she didn't use the potion immediately.

"That's weird, has she never seen a Potion before?"  The man wondered.  "Then again judging from that conversation she had with that Absol, she must not really know a lot about humans or how we live in the first place.  That explains why she doesn't have Pokeballs or used the Pokemon Center."

"Ah here it is."  Sakura said out loud.  "Potions are basic items used by trainers to heal the wounds of their Pokemon.  They come in Normal, Super, and Hyper strength.  This must be what the Humans use on their Pokemon."

"Well at least she can read."  The man sighed inwardly

"I think I can use this to help you Yin."  Sakura concluded "Hold still."

Sakura used the Hyper Potion on Yin.  Yin let out a cry as it made her wounds sting a little.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. Is it not working?"  Sakura worried.

"Absol Ab."  Yin said that the Potion did sting but it was helping her.

"Okay if you say so, please bare with it."  Sakura said as she used it again.

Eventually she used the entire thing and Yin was healed of most of her wounds.  

"I think that's the last of it how are you feel-"  Sakura was interrupted as Yin proceed to jump on her and lick her face.  "Hah hah hah stop it, it tickles!"  Yin eventually stopped and looked Sakura in the eyes.  Yin was very grateful to her.

"I'm so glad you're alright, you must want to go back home now right?"  Sakura asked.

"Ab." Yin said shaking her head.  She walked over to Sakura again and began to nuzzle her with her head.

"I guess I should take that as you want to stay with me huh?"  Sakura replied.

"Ab."  Yin said nodding this time.

"Well okay I'm glad to be able to have you as a friend."  Sakura said petting her new friend,

"Absol Ab."  Yin replied saying me too.

"Thank you, I promise I'll protect you."  Sakura said sounding sleepy and laying down to sleep.  Yin decided to curl up next to her new master and sleep with her keeping her warm.

"I guess that's resolved."  The man thought relieved that the girl and the Absol were alright.  He then turned to his Pokemon.  "Hey you guys want some berries for dinner?"

The Pokemon responded quietly with a affirmative.

"Cool, I want you guys to stay here and keep a eye to make sure that nothing happens to those two.  I'll go get those berries sound good?"  The man asked.

The Pokemon replied with a nod.

"Thanks, you guys are awesome.  I'll be right back."  The man then quietly went in the direction Fenri went.

Fenri was heading back to where Sakura was with all the berries he collected.  Suddenly in the distance he saw the man he saw earlier walking towards him.  Fenri got into a defensive position ready to attack.  The man noticed this and raised his hands in the air.

"Whoa relax I'm not here to hurt you, I just want to get some berries for my Pokemon."  The man said trying not to set Fenri off.

"You're that man who was watching us."  Fenri responded.

"Yup."  The man confirmed "I guess you really did see me, what made you not attack me on site?"

Fenri relaxed a little seeing that the man was indeed not a threat "You were on top of a Snorlax's belly.  A Snolax normally would never let a human do that unless they trusted them."  Fenri explained.

"You got that right, Wiilax is awesome like that."  The man nodded. "Anyway that girl is waiting for you, you shouldn't keep her waiting."

"I see, well I should be going."  Fenri said letting the man pass.  The man only walked a short distance away when Fenri spoke again "Why are you in the woods, I thought you humans were afraid of going in with the fear of being lost forever?"

The man stopped in his tracks when he heard the question and smiled.  "I happen to be someone who knows my way around."  He replied.

"Very well."  Fenri smiled "Take care."

"Same to you."  The man said as they went their separate ways.

Fenri returned to see Sakura and Yin sleeping together.  Fenri noticed the potion on the ground and shook his head and that man's Pokemon was still watching them.

"I guess not all humans are as bad as I thought."  Fenri thought shaking his head and smiling.  He put the pile of berries down went to a tree and leaned on it.  He then closed his eyes to go to sleep.

(And so begins the flashback.  I really got to stop finishing these so late at night.  I know Snolax aren't really like that but honestly I got nothing else.  As for Fenri using scents instead of Aura for the purse I figured that inanimate objects didn't have Auras so scents would make more sense.  I can't wait to write the next few parts but right now I need sleep.  I'll fix Asch's name tomorrow, good night.)

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 07:20:07 AM by Sakura Leic »

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #565 on: December 20, 2012, 04:33:28 PM
Dr. Wily II is spinning in his evil spinning chair after ending the call with Hajime. He is very pleased that his bargaining worked totally in his favour. A new Wily Star II, and it's all free! Technically free, but still free. While still spinning, he decided to check up on Wily Fighter.

DWII - Computer, connect me to Wily Fighter.

WF - Yes, Master.

DWII - How is the status of the Skull Raptor platoon?

WF - All 5 units are ready Master. They can be deployed at any moment.

DWII - Good... GOOD!! Prepare to launch them after the flashback is complete!!

WF - ... Master?

DWII - Don't question my fourth wall psychic skills!!

Soccer Man felt something land on his back, and tried to reach for it. But when you're a giant goal post, with short arms, you can't really reach the back of yourself. Soccer Man, despite knowing this fact, continued to struggle to grab onto whatever is on his back. After comically running in circles around one spot, Soccer Man finally collapsed, back first on the floor. Medic Man, after managing to pop the head of his struggling Berbil, stopped working and walked over to Soccer Man.

Medic - Whatever are you doing~

Soccer - Something's on my back!! GET IT OFF!! *acting paranoid*

Medic - You are such a kid~

Soccer - JUST HELP ME GET IT OFF!! *flailing*

Medic Man bent down, and flipped Soccer Man face-first on the floor. That is when he noticed the mystery item.

Medic - Oh~? What's this~?

Soccer - WHAT IS IT!?

Medic - *takes the magnet off* It's one of the fridge magnets from the kitchen~

Soccer - ... WHAT HAPPENED JUST NOW DID NOT HAPPEN!!

Medic - Fine, fine~ Still~ What is this thing doing here of all places~?

As Soccer Man sat back up, Medic Man turned to look around, and noticed Junk Man. Junk Man that's mysteriously half-completed.

(Ok, oh and White-Jet, Medic always has his medic cap on, and Soccer is a living goal post. XD)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #566 on: December 20, 2012, 09:27:08 PM
(Awwww I was so nice to a young Sakura!  :'()

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #567 on: December 20, 2012, 09:28:33 PM
Before the ink-covered Berbil can attempt to attack Medic Man, the orange Berbil quickly grabs him and yanks him over to Junk Man.  Their backs turned, they began flashing their lips in protest before the unaware eventually relents and helps the orange Berbil finish reassembling Junk Man, though there was still the problem of his core which keeps him in one piece and most likely retains all his memories.

The purple Berbil barely put up a struggle.  The deed was done (for the most part), so all that mattered was protecting the Berbils that were still caught and making sure they at least survive long enough to be rescued by the Resistance, depending on whether WilyII was willing to let her bargain to keep them untampered and obedient to him until they can figure out a way to get them rescued by the Resistance once again.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #568 on: December 20, 2012, 09:50:39 PM
(Awwww I was so nice to a young Sakura!  :'()
(Wait until Flashback part 3.  This is going to take a while though, I'm covering all 4 oh her matches and they don't start until part 3.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #569 on: December 20, 2012, 10:27:29 PM
(Awesome. Write fast, young one! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #570 on: December 20, 2012, 11:13:59 PM
(You think you can help with the battles a bit?   I know I'm not the best at writing them and it would be a great help.  Plus I'm updating the moves Yin and Fenri know, when I look back at GoRPM I have no idea what the hell I was thinking with the moves Yin knows.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #571 on: December 20, 2012, 11:25:36 PM
(You think you can help with the battles a bit?   I know I'm not the best at writing them and it would be a great help.  Plus I'm updating the moves Yin and Fenri know, when I look back at GoRPM I have no idea what the hell I was thinking with the moves Yin knows.)

(Sure thing. Just PM me with what you want to convey and I can help you out!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #572 on: December 20, 2012, 11:26:27 PM
(Okay I'll do that later then, thank you so much.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #573 on: December 20, 2012, 11:27:00 PM
(More than happy to help, young one)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #574 on: December 21, 2012, 08:24:13 AM
"Look out!! BLAZING BARRIER!!" BlazeGarurumon shouted, creating a barrier around them to deflect the next few attacks. "What should we do, Taylor?" he asked.

Taylor was studying the attacks of the other Digimon and noticed that it created a ripple effect with each impact. She tapped on Sapph's arm. "Notice that?" she inquired, pointing at the ripples.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything