Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393750

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #475 on: December 14, 2012, 01:41:09 AM
(That's why they have that option in Pokemon games! XD)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #476 on: December 14, 2012, 02:41:41 AM
(No worries, I've no plans on finding PB anytime soon. Character development will happen when the meeting does occur though.

And Hawaii, you could just play FPM-verse RMZXs' "lack" of personality as flat-out creepy instead of quirkily eccentric :)  )

(I didn't even realize I was eccentric in any way. But anyway, I think I have the perfect idea for this. So I'll watch for when this part of the plot comes into play.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #477 on: December 14, 2012, 02:52:50 AM
(I don't know if it's a plot, but rather a whole new RP)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #478 on: December 14, 2012, 03:00:41 AM
(It is a new RP, but I don't think I want to do it.  I'm not really good at acting evil.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #479 on: December 14, 2012, 03:03:58 AM
(I was planning to start a very silly one actually. Haha, I have no idea how many people would get behind it though! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #480 on: December 14, 2012, 03:13:15 AM
(Do it, do it, do it! 8))

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #481 on: December 14, 2012, 04:49:29 AM
Fxeni tinkered away at the Fxescythe, repairing the damage that was inflicted upon it. He examined the chest area intently with a worried look on his face.

'If he didn't lose all that power... that could have gone badly,' He thought while fixing the dents, ' I wonder where that power boost came from... it certainly wasn't his regular power.'

Once he finished fixing the Fxescythe, he started to walk down the station and reminisce. A smile crept on his face as he passed by all the rooms along the way. The good times, the bad... there was certainly a lot of interesting things that went on down these halls. Certainly better than the most recent two years, that much was certain to him. At this thought the smile disappeared from his face, and he stopped by the window.

'The God of Death...' he recalls the nickname that was given to him in his tenure in the alternate reality that he was trapped in. He stared at his hands, recalling all the lives he had taken. He was originally a very peaceful person, trying his best to do his work while keeping the death toll low. He had no choice but to change his ways in the alternate reality, where war was ever present. He hoped that this change wouldn't be permanent, but what if it was a necessary change? Would he be able to accept it?

He pondered about this, and many other things, as he gazed out a nearby window into the starlit horizon.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #482 on: December 14, 2012, 06:50:31 AM
"That creepy building? That has boarded up windows and surely some manner of ne'er-do-wells lurking within?" Talyn asked.

"Is this some sort of scam?" HeatGabumon asked.

"Even if it is, there's still the chance of a battle! Thanks!" she replied, waving to the person in the truck and heading towards the mysterious building.

(I'm thinking about having some story sequence where my Digivice gets upgraded to one from Season 3 and making HeatGabumon's Mega form the result of Biomerging so if the battle is in space I'd be more capable of helping...)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #483 on: December 14, 2012, 07:11:30 AM
((That reminds me, I need to get a full list of what Digimon Sapph has all written out. And probably even rip off other seasons of digimon for various effects, like the Xross Wars fusions for super epic digimon, or Adventure 02's digimentals for armor evoluton. Can't really do the Tamers biomerging, since Sapph's digimon made it clear that they don't get power from that bond of friendship.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #484 on: December 14, 2012, 07:36:39 AM
(Hence why I'm thinking I'll get the Tamers digivice...

though that would be funny if we did a Great Xros with MechaGarurumon and the combined Xros'd form of your main 3 XD)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #485 on: December 14, 2012, 07:42:04 AM
(That would be funny. XD And Sapph's full army is going to be taking up residence at the future 3rd Faction base once it's taken over.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #486 on: December 14, 2012, 07:58:57 AM
(Though strange considering, you know, a Biomerged Digimon becoming part of a Xros, meaning Talyn would be in there too XD)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #487 on: December 14, 2012, 08:00:46 AM
(Well, if that winds up being the case, then it should be HeatGabumon's Mega that's the 'pilot' (the main mind in control) of the Xross.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #488 on: December 14, 2012, 08:54:28 AM
(Well if you're okay with that then okay!

Also I plan on saving the Digivice evolution til a bit later...)

The group headed into the old building; it was quite dark inside due to the boarded windows. Quite dusty too, judging by the cloud that followed in their wake.

"HeatGabumon, do you smell anything.... odd?" Talyn asked quietly.

"No, just a... a... ACHOO!!" he sneezed.

"A chew? What's a chew?" she asked, too focused on her surroundings to fully process what just happened. She was replied to with a gentle smack to the back of her head. She reached back to rub the impact point and glared at HeatGabumon.

"I sneezed!" he said defiantly. Realization dawned in Talyn's eyes before returning to a glare. "What?" he asked.

"That hurt!"

"Oh sorry..." HeatGabumon replied sheepishly. "To answer your question though, not really. It's just... old in here. We should still be wary though."

"Well yeah, you never know what might happen. Best to be prepared for any eventuality, after all. Let's go further in before the sun sets; we need all the light we can get." Talyn said.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #489 on: December 14, 2012, 11:13:57 AM
(Eccentric was a poor choice of words on my part, sorry X(

And, Sakura, your FPM equivalent wouldn't necessarily have to be evil. The Shattered Glass 'Cons have one or two Autobot deserters in their ranks. Personality could be practically identical, a couple of minor design differences would be enough. I mean, SG Optimus is Faded Purple/Green/Black instead of Red/Blue/Silver.

On that note, Im'ma be uploading my take on FPM-PB at some point in the next couple days.)

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #490 on: December 14, 2012, 01:44:50 PM
(Ok... Let's see...)

boforte could feel something on his head. Something that's noisy and annoying. And it's getting on his nerves.

boforte - GET OFF OF MY HEAD!!

Although he was still trapped in the energy net, he used all of whatever energy he still had left, to grab, and fling whatever was on his head away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Wily II stared at the gurgling body of Afro, and the head rubbing of Medic Man.

DWII - What the hell was that about!?

Medic - Doctor~ Did you see that black shiny ball~?

DWII - ... A what?

Afro - *gurgling noises*

DWII - *facepalms* Medic Man, please?

Medic - With pleasure~

Medic Man used his Medical Stinger on Afro, which instantly woke him up. In quite some pain.

Afro - GAH!! I'M OK!!

DWII - ... Anyways... A black ball?

Medic - Yes~ It was rolling around and it was soooooooooooooooo~ Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Afro - Plus look what it did to my pants!

DWII - Either way, it's clearly not here.

Medic - Nooooooooooo~ I want it before Buns~

Medic Man took a bow, and quickly exited the control room to follow the fresh trail on squid ink, leaving Dr. Wily II and Afro a little perplexed.

Afro - But my pants!

DWII - Oh stop it about the pants. Still... Rolling Ball... It can't be those things...

Afro - What things?

DWII - ... You're coming with me to the R&D lab. I want to confirm something.

With that, Dr. Wily II made his way to the main door of the control room, with Afro following behind. He had to make sure that the Berbils are still there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buns is still on the trail on the black thing, and is happy to have seemingly lost Medic Man.

Buns - It's not like I like that thing... I just want to give it a piece of my mind!

Buns giggled to herself, and continued to follow the trail.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #491 on: December 14, 2012, 09:43:05 PM
Pyro flew into the wall and bounced off to clamp onto boforte's face, giving him a mouth full of fur.

"Someone's grumpy today. Maybe I have something that might cheer you up."

The fox let go of boforte's head and pulled out a boombox from the hammerspace under his bandanna.

"I hear this got, like, a billion views on YouTube! That means everyone must like it!"

He turned in on, and the ubiquitous k-pop song "Gangnam Style" started booming from the speakers. Pyro jumped on top of boforte's head and started dancing. Oddly enough, the rhythm could be heard all over the station regardless of distance.

"OPEN GANGNAM STYLE!"  8)

(Anyone want to take bets on when Pyro will push him into a nervous breakdown?)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #492 on: December 14, 2012, 11:04:01 PM
Hajime watched the group walk into the rickety building before looking towards the Berbils that overheard the conversation.  Despite their lack of facial expression, he can somehow tell they were curious as to how the scenario goes; he, himself, is just as eager to watch what happens inside.

He parks the truck on a nearby sidewalk and sets the alarm, in case the other Berbils were too busy with their own exploration to keep watch, before he and the curious few Berbils followed the group into the building.

The purple Berbil waits until WilyII was out of sight before retracting her swamp lily and curling into her ball formation, rolling into the control room and attempting to bring up the location of PB's imprisonment.  Unfortunately, she wasn't able to figure out the coordinates, and couldn't risk button mashing for fear one of them would cause a ruckus that would bring the insane doctor back.  Unfortunately, because of the way the cages were programmed, she estimated that by the time WilyII showed up, only a third of the Berbils would have freed themselves, while the rest would be trapped in their cages for dissection, leaving her with no alternative but to figure out how to bring back the monitor observing the R&D Lab and the button combinations to get all of the cages open.

After futzing with the keyboard for a few minutes, she manages to bring up the monitor to the R&D Lab; as she predicted, only five cages worth of Berbils had freed themselves, and were waiting for the next to open.  Keeping the console on the R&D Lab, she starts searching for commands or passcodes to open all of the cages at once, or at least disable the program restricting access to one cage at a time.

The orange Berbil stuck his head out of the door to the scrap yard, looking around before noticing a black ball rolling towards down the hallway, leaving more trails of ink in its wake.  Recognizing the shape, and realizing that not only was Medic Man and Buns hot on its trail, but WilyII was rounding the corner, he quickly picks up the ball and quietly shuts the door before either were aware that it had opened in the first place.

Not wanting to spend time shaking the ink off his discombobulated buddy, the orange Berbil clambers back towards the crate he hid in earlier, hoping to hide out a few more minutes until the situation in the hallway gets resolved before mulling over what to do next.

Berbil Jade overhears the musical racket echoing down the hallway.  Though she should stick around and make sure Berbil Joe is okay, she was also curious as to where the music was coming from and leaves the quarantine area to figure out where it's coming from.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #493 on: December 14, 2012, 11:31:34 PM
(FPM-verse PB's up in my Wrestling thread if anyone's interested. Hope it's good enough! )

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #494 on: December 15, 2012, 05:43:22 AM
The strange noise bombarding his ears was unbearable. It was catchy, but very unbearble. boforte screamed in agony as he tried to block out the noise, using his hands to cover his ears. However, even though he can block out the noise, the rhythm still managed to get in, hitting him internally with every beat.

boforte - GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MAKE IT STOP!!

boforte thrashed about, trying to making the noise stop. His thrashing seems to have alerted a few other personnel in the vinicity...

Buns wasn't happy. Medic Man had somehow managed to catch up to her, and to make matters worse, the ink trail seemed to have stopped right in front of the scrap yard.

Buns - Why did the trail stop cold right in front of the scrap yard!? It's like it just off and disappeared!!

Medic - Giving up already~?

Buns - ... Never!!

The two dashed into the scrap yard, hoping to find their grand prize.

On the way to the R&D lab, Dr. Wily II is still in thought when Afro asked...

Afro - So Doc... What are you thinking about.

DWII - Huh? Oh. I need to confirm something.

Afro - You said that in the previous post! But confirm what?

DWII - ... Back with the civil war started, some members of a robot bear clan called the Berbils tried to help the Resistance by sneaking into the WDS to spy on me. Of course they were discovered, and captured. They are locked in tje R&D lab. I instructed Medic Man to find out how they work, but so far, we have not learnt much, those things can really put up a struggle.

Afro - Care Bears!?

DWII - *smacks Afro's head* BERBILS!

Afro - Owowow... OK, OK! So... Why are we doing this confirmation?

DWII - Even though we know little of the Berbils, one thing is certain. They can transform themselves into a ball mode to roll around. If what Medic Man said about a black rolling ball, it could have been a Berbil... Maybe one of our prisoners.

Afro - Oooooh. Why not a new intruder?

DWII - ... *smacks again*

Afro - OW!!

DWII - My security system is top-notch! NO ONE dares to intrude into my WDS!!

Afro - Right... Right...

It wasn't long before the 2 reached the door to the R&D lab. Dr. Wily II entered the passcode on the wall panel, and the door opened. Soon, he'll have his answer...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #495 on: December 15, 2012, 06:04:23 AM
And the answer came in the form of a dozen balls flooding out of the room, producing a comical effect similar to the nonsensical slapstick humor of stepping on marbles.  If WilyII or Afro haven't fallen over from the bulldozing ambush, the ensuing flood would have most likely knocked them flat on their faces.

Seeing the freed Berbils snap into their ball formation and flee out of the room, the purple Berbil begins to frantically press buttons in an attempt to get the rest of the cages open before WilyII manages to wade his way into the room.  Several klaxons and an opening theme to Fullmetal Alchemist later, the Berbil manages to input a passcode that causes the rest of the cages to open, allowing the rest of the Berbils to jump out of their cages, roll into their balls and tumble out of the R&D Lab, widening the flood and just about making WilyII and Afro get swept down the hallway.

The purple Berbil, deciding this was enough, quickly jumps off the chair and runs out of the control room, attempting to meet up with the rest of the Berbils and escort them out of the building.

Though faint, the orange Berbil hears the door fly open, indicating that one of the two sides have figured out where the ink ball disappeared to and were now searching the area for the whereabouts of their new target.  He starts looking around for a way out before the two noticed the crate and smartly kick it open to see what's inside.

Finding no other means than the front opening, he creaks it back open and looks around to make sure the two haven't caught up before spotting a nearby door adjacent to the one they entered from and making a run towards it, hoping it would be a good enough hiding place to throw the two search bots off and make them look somewhere else.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #496 on: December 15, 2012, 06:07:07 AM
Pyro flew into the wall and bounced off to clamp onto boforte's face, giving him a mouth full of fur.

"Someone's grumpy today. Maybe I have something that might cheer you up."

The fox let go of boforte's head and pulled out a boombox from the hammerspace under his bandanna.

"I hear this got, like, a billion views on YouTube! That means everyone must like it!"

He turned in on, and the ubiquitous k-pop song "Gangnam Style" started booming from the speakers. Pyro jumped on top of boforte's head and started dancing. Oddly enough, the rhythm could be heard all over the station regardless of distance.

"OPEN GANGNAM STYLE!"  8)

(Anyone want to take bets on when Pyro will push him into a nervous breakdown?)
(You know this is actually the perfect lead in.)

Asch was currently sleeping in PB's bed.  He was wearing some black pajamas with the Batman logo everywhere and was very warm and comfy.  Suddenly he heard some crazy music that echoed in the halls of the Sex Station.  

"Mmmh what in the world is that noise?" Asch awoke with a grumble.  He looked at the clock and found he had been asleep for 8 hours.  "Well at least I got a full night's rest." He yawned and raised his arms.  When he put his arms down he accidentally opened a drawer in PB's nightstand without realizing it.  He then got up and looked around in PB's closet.

"Doesn't he have anything that's not black and grey?  Speaking of which I thought Sakura said he rarely wears grey."  Asch muttered to himself.  "I might as well go with what I have now until I can look at his closet more thoroughly."  

He put on the clothes he had the other night and was about to head to the door when he noticed the open drawer.  

"Huh, how did that get open, better not leave it that way."  Asch was about to close it when he saw something inside of it that caught his attention.  It was a simple red book with a symbol that looks like PB's shades on it.

"What is this thing?"  Asch pondered.  

"HEY SEXY LADY~!"  The hallways rang.

"I guess I'll worry about it later." Asch sighed as he put the book into a pocket inside his jacket.

He walked down the hallway and was about to pass room 649 when the door opened unexpectedly.  Asch was shocked by this and stood there to see what would come out.  A Lucario with a black sash wrapped on his arm stepped out and looked Asch directly in the eye.

"Can you tell me what the hell that racket is?"  The blue and black jackal like Pokemon "spoke".  Asch was hearing the voice in his head.

"You guys can talk?"  Asch said in wonderment.

"No only I can."  the Lucario corrected "Pokemon are able to understand human speech but only I can converse with them via telepathy."

"I guess that kinda makes sense, sorta."  Asch sighed "So what's your name?"

"Very well my name is Fenri." said the Lucario known as Fenri.  "And what are you referred to as?"

"Uh the name's Asch blue guy."  Asch said still a little confused.  "Wait a minute aren't you one of Sakura's Pokemon?"

"Indeed I am, I'm one of her first in fact."  Fenri said as a matter of fact "Now that I think about it, you were with Sakura last night weren't you?"

"How did you know that, I looked a lot different from that time."  Asch questioned.

"I recognized your aura."  Fenri said simply.

"Huh so you can see that too?" asked Asch.

"Yes all Riolu and Lucario are born with this ability."  said Fenri.

"Okay..."  Asch said a bit unconvinced.

Suddenly the door opened again and a Absol stepped out.  Asch peered inside and saw that some of the Pokemon in the room were dancing and going crazy.  His eyes fell on a Cyndaquil wearing sunglasses very similar to PB and a Pachirisu wearing a beret.

"Oh Yin you want to come as well?"  Fenri asked

"Absol."  cried Yin.

"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!" the hallways rang.

"Can we please go and find out where that's coming from?"  Asch said getting increasingly irritated by the song.

"Very well, let us make haste."  Fenri said as all three of them ran through the halls.

The three eventually arrived at the hanger and saw something very surprising.  There was a boombox that was blasting music all over the place and the green teddy bear thing that was with Borock-bot yesterday was sitting right in front of him.  But as if it wasn't enough he saw boforte of all people stuck against a energy net and a fox person and Zeta were dancing to the song.  boforte looked like he was being tortured.

"MAKE IT STOP!" boforte roared.

"YEAH SHAKE THAT FOXY ASS, FOX BOY!" Zeta yelled happily.

"...What...the...hell...am...I...watching?"  Asch said stupifide at what he was witnessing.

"Oh Aschy boy!"  Zeta said finally noticing him "Bout time you showed up, come on and join us!"

"Uh no thanks?"  Asch politely declined "Can you tell me what the hell is going on and why is boforte here?"

"Oh apparently boforte attacked the base along with those Orbitus things and Fxeni captured him in that net.  I don't know who this fox boy is but he's hilarious, we're pretty much just torturing boforte now."  Zeta explained as if everything was normal.

"....Okay then?"  Asch said still confused as hell.  Eventually the song died down and stopped.

"Aw it's over." the fox boy whined.

"Finally it's over." boforte sighed

"Oh don't worry I have something else we can dance to."  Zeta said as she pulled out a iPod.

"Are you going to put on Thriller next?" Fenri asked curiously.

"Nah, but maybe later."  Zeta said as she selected her song "Ah there we go."  she clicked a button and this song began playing.

"Ooh I like this!"  the fox boy said happily.

"I knew you would, you want me to teach you the dance?  It takes a while, but it's worth it!" Zeta said mischievously.

"Yeah let's do it!"  the fox boy cried excitingly.

"Not again!" boforte cried pitifully.

"Wow Zeta that sure is something."  Asch said still confused.  "Anyway where's Sakura, I'm surprised she's not here to figure out what's going on right now."

"She must be still sleeping."  Zeta said as she was teaching the fox boy "When Saki is exhausted she can sleep through anything."

"That makes sense."  Asch said as he recalled when the both of them woke up to the alarms.  "Anyway I'm going to check up on her right now.  Come on guys."

"May Berbil Jade come as well?"  the green teddy bear thing suddenly spoke.

"Uh okay sure."  Asch said a little confused.  The four then headed to Sakura's room.

Meanwhile in a unknown location.

Sakura was in a dark place. No matter what direction she looked at she couldn't see anything.

"Where am I?"  Sakura said as she walked forward.  She didn't know where she was going but she felt like nothing would happen if she stayed where she was.  Suddenly Sakura saw a red light in the distance and it was very familiar to her.

"Wait a minute is that?" Sakura ran towards the light and the figure came into view as she got closer.  When she was close enough she recognized it as PB.

"Boss!"  Sakura ran faster toward her master.  But as fate would have it she crashed into an invisible wall.  

"What the!?"  Sakura cried "Let me through!"  She began pounding and attacking the wall with everything she had but it wouldn't yield.

PB didn't look at her and was breathing heavily.  Suddenly he let out a blood curdling yell.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!"  PB yelled.

"Boss what's going on!?"  Sakura cried as she still tried to get pass the wall with no success.  PB still didn't react and just kept screaming.

"PB what's happening to you!?"  Sakura said as she slid down and gave up trying destroying the wall as she found she couldn't no matter what she did.  She continued to watch her boss suffer from a unknown force and screaming continuously.  It tore at Sakura's heart and she began to cry.

"PB why is this happening to you?"  Sakura sobbed.  Once again Sakura felt powerless as there was nothing she could do to ease PB's pain.

Sakura woke up panting and with cold sweat.  She held on to her blankets shaking at what she saw.

"A dream."  She murmured to herself calming down a little.  Zet, who was sleeping at the corner of her bed looked up at her concerned.  

"Zet Zet Zetto?"  He meeped

"I'm okay Zet, just had a bad dream is all." Sakura said as she pick him up and hug him.  She put her head on his helmet while Zet worried for her.

Sakura then finally noticed the music that was blasting outside of the door.

[Maybe It's a dream ; maybe nothing else is real
But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel
So I'm tired of all the pain , of the misery inside
And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night
]

"....That's strangely appropriate." Sakura said to herself recognizing the song.

She suddenly heard a knock at the door and a voice yelling over the music.

"Hey Sakura are you up yet?" the voice she recognized as Asch yelled trying to be heard.

"Uh just a minute!"  Sakura yelled so she could be heard.  She went to her closet and began dressing out of her peach colored pajamas.

When she opened the door she was wearing a olive green shirt, her white jacket, a pair of beige shorts, white tennis shoes, and black fingerless gloves.

"Asch what the heck is going on out there?"  Sakura asked now that she heard the music at full blast throughout the halls.

"You don't want to know."  Asch sighed.  Then he looked at Sakura and found something wasn't right.  "Sakura are you okay?"

"Huh, oh I'm just fine.  Nothing to worry about."  Sakura said a little nervously.

"Sakura don't lie to me like that, you're sweating for crying out loud."  Asch said as he put his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.  "You don't seem to have a fever or anything.  Now tell me what's wrong."

"I agree Sakura, your aura is showing that you are not in a clear state of mind." Fenri said also concerned.

"Absol"  Yin said looking at Sakura sadly.

"Warrior of the Grove of Memories look scared."  Berbil Jade said as concerned as she could be.  

Asch looked at the Berbil curiously when he heard the title she refer to Sakura as but thought it wasn't important at the moment with Sakura not feeling right. Sakura stared at the Berbil and proceeded to pick it up, hugging it toward her chest in comfort.  Zet continued to stare at Sakura with a sad look in his eyes from the bed.

"Can we go back inside the room first, that music is kinda making me more depressed right now."  Sakura said as she listened to it.

"Yeah that seems like a good idea."  Asch said glad to get away from the craziness for a bit.  They all went into Sakura's room and sat in various places in her room.

Sakura sat on her bed still holding Berbil Jade and Yin laid down on her lap with Asch sitting on the other side.  Zet was sitting on Asch's lap still looking at Sakura while Fenri grabbed a chair to sit on and sat next to the bed.

"Sakura why don't you tell us what happened."  Fenri spoke up when they were all settled.

"Okay."  Sakura said looking down.

She began telling them about the nightmare she had before she woke up, and the state PB was in.

"Jeez that sounds horrible.  No wonder you look like you saw a dead kitten."  Asch said bluntly.

"I just felt so hopeless, there wasn't anything I could do to help him."  Sakura said pitifully.

"That is a very unusual dream you had Sakura."  Fenri said as he thought about the situation. "There may be more to it."

"You think so?"  Sakura said anxiously.

"It could be, but I'm not certain."  Fenri said still thinking about it.  "It may just be caused by the stress you had with recent events."

"I see." Sakura sighed.

"One who holds Sword of Omens very close to you."  Berbil Jade stated.

"Yes, yes he is." Sakura said as she held Berbil Jade closer to herself.

"The stress must really be getting to you now."  said Acsh very concerned about her "You need to relax now or else you won't be able to win that duel."

"You're right."  Sakura agreed.  "But I don't know what to do since I have a day off right now."

"Why don't we go to the city today?"  Acsh said trying to help her "Maybe that would help clear your head a little."

"That might work."  Sakura said thinking about it "I guess staying here won't do me any good right now."

"I haven't been to the city in a while, may I accompany you two?"  Fenri asked.

"Absol ab."  cried Yin.  Sakura understood that as a "Me too."

"Okay you guys can come too."  Sakura said finally smiling a little.

"Guess that settles that."  Acsh said as he looked at the teddy bear Sakura was holding "You want to come with us as well?"

"Berbil Jade stay here, want to watch over friend." Berbil Jade said remembering Berbil Joe's predicament.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Acsh said curious but not wanting to press the metal teddy bear about it. "What about you Zet?"

"Zet Zetto!" Zet said as he jumped up and down.

"He said he wants to come as well."  Sakura translated.  "Oh I almost forgot."

She got up and put Berbil Jade on the floor and the Berbil opened Sakura's door and left.  Sakura then walked over to her dresser and opened one of the drawers and pulled out the yellow scarf she was wearing yesterday.

"I should give this back to you."  Sakura said as she tried to give back the scarf.

"I don't need that back Sakura, I want you to have it."  Acsh said as he took the scarf and tied it around her neck again.  "I told you it's a good luck charm from me."

"Are you sure?"  Sakura asked as he continued tying the scarf.

"Of course, besides it looks really cute on you."  Acsh said honestly.

"Okay I'll keep it."  Sakura said as he finished tying the scarf.

"Right, now shall we be on our way?"  He said as he held out an arm.

"We should." Sakura said as she interlinked her arm with his.

The two then headed out the door with Fenri, Yin, and Zet following close behind.

(And done.  

Okay so I decided to bring in PB's Pokemon Pyre Heart from the GoRPM pokemon tournament and Private Electricia from that Pokemon RP we never got started.  The song I used was Bad Apple which originally came from Touhou and it's really popular in the Touhou community.  The lyrics I used aren't really accurate to the Japanese version but came from the English version that was sung by Christina Vee.  I recommend looking that up if you want to hear it since I posted the Japanese version with the dance in this part already.

Anyway a lot of strange things in this part but it's very important.  Plus I think PB can use that dream that Sakura had to his advantage since there is definitely more to it.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #497 on: December 15, 2012, 06:22:06 AM
(Her name was Private Electricia!  8D

Yeah, it is a shame that never got underway! We could always start it up again!  8))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #498 on: December 15, 2012, 06:25:02 AM
(Changed and I went back and changed the parts where I mentioned Fenri and Yin and changed their names from what they were before.)

(EDIT we could but I don't want to be a gym leader.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #499 on: December 15, 2012, 06:30:04 AM
(Haha, then don't be. I'd continue as Lt. PB for fun. From what I saw in the cartoon, Gym Leaders can travel like it's going out of style!  8D

As for Sakura's dream, I actually do have an idea how to use it! XD)