Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394037

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #425 on: December 13, 2012, 04:54:58 AM
(Honestly I want to move on, is everyone okay if I just knock out Berbil Joe anti climatically?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #426 on: December 13, 2012, 05:05:26 AM
(I'm the only one willing to take the job.  -u-' )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #427 on: December 13, 2012, 05:10:32 AM
(I don't have a problem with it.  Even though Tron has control of him, he's mostly my character)

Berbil Joe continues to mess with the controls, feeling helpless to do nothing and worried he'll be blamed and locked as a traitor to the Resistance.  He can vaguely see Berbil Jade standing outside, begging someone to stop him.  He wanted to say something but all he could muster was a silent flashing of his inanimate lips.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #428 on: December 13, 2012, 05:54:09 AM
"Truth of the matter is, I have far more than 3." Sapph said, flicking through the various areas listed on his DS to show many, many more digimon. "I can only have three out and about at a time." He explained, closing the DS and pocketing it again. "As for why I have so many, and a different digivice, is simple. I'm a tamer, not a chosen." He finished crossing his arms.

"As for the matter of our relationship." Impmon started, crossing his arms. "It's closer to General and Soldier, Boss and Employee, or Master and Loyal Servant then buddies."

This is when Agumon spoke up. "Though, in the case of us 3, we're closer to being Lieutenants."

"As we were the fist 3 to join him." V-mon finished.

Sapph nodded to their explanations. "Their strength comes from training, as opposed to a strong bond."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #429 on: December 13, 2012, 06:01:13 AM
"Interesting. So I suppose our strengths come from different sources, but I'm sure we'll work together just fine!" Talyn exclaimed. HeatGabumon nodded in agreement. "Now let's find some information. Where should we start?"

"Why not there?" HeatGabumon asked, pointing at a truck in the distance.

"Okay, why not?" Talyn said with a shrug, starting to head towards the vehicle.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #430 on: December 13, 2012, 06:21:21 AM
Hajime notices the group heading towards him, seeming lost most likely as to where the safe place to battle would be.  He decides to wait until they got close before saying anything.  A few of the Berbils were also noticing their approach and stuck around to see what was going on.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #431 on: December 13, 2012, 06:34:49 AM
Sapph pocketed his digivice and followed after Talyn, his digimon following him. For now, he'd just stick to letting Talyn take the lead.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #432 on: December 13, 2012, 06:46:41 AM
It didn't take long for them to reach the truck.

"Hey, got a question for ya! Know where any battles we can participate in are goin' on?" Talyn asked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #433 on: December 13, 2012, 06:48:48 AM
"So you're saying your friend has no control of himself at the moment?" Borock-bot said looking at the adorable green Berbil that stood before him.  

What the female Green Berbil claimed didn't seem far fetched, he could clearly see Ego, Cunning, and Injustice emanating from the blue Berbil in the room messing with the controls.  This may have confirmed his suspicions that Tron was behind it.  He must have waited until Sakura left to possess Kharaxel again to wrought more chaos on the base, and then he vanished.  Borock-bot had not seen Kharaxel in quite sometime which only justified his theory.  He felt a twinge of regret of what may have transpired if he was correct.

"Yes, Berbil Joe need help."  Berbil Jade said looking as pleading as a teddy bear incapable of expressing emotions could.

"Very well."  Borock-bot said as he looked at the situation.

He wasn't sure if the possessed Berbil could see them at the moment but he had to act fast.  Borock-bot calculated the angles and found one that was desirable to to get the result he want.  He didn't want to do it but in order to stop this predicament he had to incapacitate the Berbil.  

Borock-bot closed his eyes and concentrated.  In front of him manifested a white ball of energy the exact size of a Ping-Pong Ball.  Borock-bot then opened his eyes and proceeded to hit the ball of energy with all his might.  The ball of energy hit the walls and ricochet several times each time increasing speed and intensity with each hit.  Eventually the ball reached his target, Berbil Joe.  The force was so intense that the Berbil was knocked out immediately.  Of course being a Berbil and not a warrior, this result was only to be expected.

Borock-bot slowly went up to the Berbil to check up on him with Berbil Jade following close behind.  

"Is Berbil Joe...?"  Berbil Jade said slowly.

"No he is merely unconscious."  Borock-bot interrupted  "However I don't know if whatever made him this way will surface again.  I'm sorry but until we figure this out we must confine him in the R&D lab and research him extensively."

"Berbil Jade understand."  Berbil stated.

"But before that I must stop this situation."  Borock-bot said as he went to ADA's controls.  He found out how to make the windows close and executed the command to ADA.  All the windows in the Sex Station began closing and the vacuum ceased.  Borock-bot then check everything else to see if there was any more damage but he found nothing.  It seems the Berbil didn't get much opportunity to do anything else and tried to resist whatever was controlling him as much as possible.  He was thankful for that, now Sakura didn't have to return to a destroyed Sex Station.  When PB gets back, Borock-bot will give him a mouthful questioning why the station has such capabilities.

But first PB had to be rescued in order to give said lecture.  Borock-bit wanted to help Sakura, but as of right now he could do nothing of PB's predicament.  The best he could do now is to take the unconscious Blue Berbil to the R&D lab.  Borock-bot and Berbil Jade walked to the R&D lab and saw so maintenance personnel and Borock-bot talked to them.

"Excuse me?"  Borock-bot asked politely.

"Yes."  the maintenance personnel said curious to what Borock-bot wanted.

"I need you to quarantine this Berbil and figure out what happened to him.  Be extremely cautious and use protection, I don't know what could have happened but it could be dangerous.  When you find results inform Commander Sakura."  Borock-bot ordered.

"Very well."  the Maintenance crew member said taking the blue Berbil.  Berbil Joe was placed in a capsule that was locked.

"He'll be okay, we'll find out what happened to your friend."  Borock-bot assured the green Berbil.

"Thank You."  Berbil Jade said with as much gratitude as she could muster.

The two of them headed back to the bridge to check on ADA.

"ADA is everything okay?"  Borock-bot asked the AI program.

"Yes all systems are working fine barring the main engine." said ADA.

"Good, that should be taken care of soon.  ADA may I ask another request?" said Borock-bot.

"What do you request?" The AI program questioned.

"Can you compile all security footage in the Sex Station between the time the Main Engine was damaged to now?" Borock-bot asked.

"Request acknowledged, I shall have it done momentarily."  ADA said getting to work.

"Good." Borock-bot said as he monitored the progress.  Some things weren't adding up, and he wanted to fine out how the Station fell into such a state of chaos.  He knew it wasn't Wily II's doing so it was necessary to do this.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #434 on: December 13, 2012, 07:05:01 AM
((Another random thing I plan to eventually bring into this: The Seaven Shooter. If anyone remembers that comic jam I started, the Seaven Shooter was the device I was going to reveal to be the reason Vixy got split into the 7 Sins and Virtues after a malfunction. What it's supposed to do is just convert someone into a living embodiment of one of the sins or virtues, and revert them. Buuuuuut I think it may be a bit much, with how much else I'm doing with Sapph. =w=;; ))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #435 on: December 13, 2012, 07:08:45 AM
(Maybe we can use that on Tron, it seems like the perfect Deus Ex Machina to help Kharaxel.  Just not have it sepreate it into 7 people.)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #436 on: December 13, 2012, 07:27:30 AM
(Maybe it is just impulse but I thought I would drop in and see where this does. Hope no one minds. :P)

Drawn to chaos like a horde of ravenous zombies to a university symposium, the vulpine harbinger of havoc known as Pyro materialized in the engine room of the Sex Station in a puff crimson flame and smoke. His ears twitched when he looked to his new environs and tilted his head in confusion.

"This doesn't look like Saskatoon Polka Fest..."

He pulled out a map from under the bandanna wrapped 'round his neck and unfolded it.

"Maybe I should've turned left at Balzac."

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #437 on: December 13, 2012, 07:33:13 AM
(Sure why not.  

Also I like to inform people that after Sakura gets back and we finish this Engine situation and the wrap up, PBPB is going to give Sakura a day off to rest for the duel the day after.  This will be used to explain Sakura's back story, get W2PB a new weapon at the weapon shop, and some things very important for future events.  Anyone want to give weapon ideas?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #438 on: December 13, 2012, 07:45:35 AM
((Weapon ideas for W2PB? Hmm... How 'bout a nice set of claws? Or super-punch gauntlets? OOH! Maybe some bladed boots?

Or...

What if he somehow winds up with the Seaven Shooter? o3o))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #439 on: December 13, 2012, 07:47:15 AM
(Yeah I was thinking gauntlets too, guess he's going to be a Monk.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #440 on: December 13, 2012, 07:51:57 AM
(Sure why not. 

Also I like to inform people that after Sakura gets back and we finish this Engine situation and the wrap, PBPB is going to give Sakura a day off to rest for the duel the day after.  This will be used to explain Sakura's back story, get W2PB a new weapon at the weapon shop, and some things very important for future events.  Anyone want to give weapon ideas?)

(Some weapon ideas, or some of my favorite weapons...

The Sword Of Plun-darr

Klingon Bat'leth

Nunchaku

A Caster Gun (I like both a lot)

Gold Power Staff

Just some basic ideas!  8)  <3)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #441 on: December 13, 2012, 07:57:36 AM
(I am not giving W2PB the Sword of Plun-darr, I read enough of the Thunder Cats Wiki to know what it is. 

Nun-chucks is something I would give to someone like Akai, females with jet black hair and in red or yellow just mess together great in my opinion.

I think that Kharaxel should get that Caster Gun when he gets back to normal, it's totally perfect for him since he's a archaeologist.

I don't know I still like the Monk idea, anyone know any well known Gauntlet weapons?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #442 on: December 13, 2012, 08:00:38 AM
(I don't know I still like the Monk idea, anyone know any well known Gauntlet weapons?)

(

8D

Also, don't monks traditionally use staffs or no weapons at all? Or something like McDougal's Caster Gun)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #443 on: December 13, 2012, 08:02:51 AM
(Eh I'm thinking video game Monks, like Yang or the Dragon Quest series.  Except without the Claws.  Like Tifa really.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #444 on: December 13, 2012, 08:09:18 AM
((Hmm... Well, there's Ifrit, Beowulf, and Gilgamesh from the Devil May Cry series, Ifrit being fire gauntlets from DMC 1, Beowulf being a set of light-element gauntlets and greaves from DMC 3, and Gilgamesh is gauntlets, greaves, back armor, and a mask all hooked together in some sort of apparatus.

Ifrit: http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Ifrit
Beowulf: http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Beowulf
Gilgamesh: http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Gilgamesh

Also, the Seaven shooter is going to come into play once Sapph forms that 3rd faction. =w= ))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #445 on: December 13, 2012, 08:12:09 AM
(Eh I just may give W2PB the Ultimate Glove Weapon from either Final Fantasy 7, or Persona 1 or 2.  I like simple things really, plus I never played DMC.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #446 on: December 13, 2012, 08:17:41 AM
(Eh I'm thinking video game Monks, like Yang or the Dragon Quest series.  Except without the Claws.  Like Tifa really.)

(I was thinking Miroku & his staff!)

(Eh I just may give W2PB the Ultimate Glove Weapon from either Final Fantasy 7, or Persona 1 or 2.  I like simple things really, plus I never played DMC.)

(Haha, well if you wanted W2PB to be different from me, FF7 would be the way to go since I hate FF7. I'd definitely prefer these...

However, like I said, W2PB is your trainee, young one! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #447 on: December 13, 2012, 08:23:43 AM
(Well it's not FF7 but FF8, which I personally hate, but these should do I think.

)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #448 on: December 13, 2012, 08:27:10 AM
(He's your trainee. Do with him as you will! [eyebrow]

You should also choose a new name for him as well!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #449 on: December 13, 2012, 08:30:22 AM
(Believe me I've been trying, so far I have Piedmont as a type of Blues.  But I need help with that as well, I just can't come up with any names for him.)

(EDIT: Maybe I should go with Asch like the character in Tales of the Abyss.  I mean I know Luke is the Replica of Asch, but W2PB doesn't look like a Luke.)