Protoman Blues · 394390

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #375 on: December 11, 2012, 07:22:30 AM
(all i know is that taylor and heatgabumon are looking for a battle, waiting for sapph's response to joining the battle, and there seems to be someone [RMZX/Akai] heading to the planet who knows about a battle :D )
((Whoops, didn't notice my inclusion in your post. =w=;;; ))

Sapph turned and looked up at Talyn. If his face was visible, he would have a confused and curious expression on. "A proposition, huh?" He paused, thinking a moment. "Alright, I'll bite. What sort of proposition?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #376 on: December 11, 2012, 07:37:11 AM
"Well see, we're going on a quest... oh right." Talyn gestured down to her side. "This is HeatGabumon. He's a Digimon. We want to find some battle so he can return to full strength..." HeatGabumon nodded enthusiastically.

"The proposition I have is simple. HeatGabumon?" she asked, passing the metaphorical microphone to the Digimon.

"Wanna help?" he asked, grinning happily.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #377 on: December 11, 2012, 07:48:32 AM
PBPB and Zeta continue their battle again S.W.A.R.M. in front of the ISS. Ardjet destroyed SatelliteWoman's Satellite Drones with her sword while Zeta's Arwing battled with CometWoman. EclipseWoman and NovaWoman attempted to follow the two escaping ships, but were blocked by Ardjet's WISPS. PBPB saw the Sakura Wing Gundam and an Arwing go into Hyperspace. "Perfect. They'll never catch her now." PBPB thought to herself as she continued her fight.

Zeta - *dodging attacks* "Saki and those robo-buns of steel have escaped! We did it!"

PBPB - *dodging attacks* "Indeed. We should probably retreat as well!"

Zeta - "WHAT? You wanna run from these bathairy bitchbots?"

PBPB - "I'd love to stay and fight, but the Sexstation is our top priority. This attack was just a distraction. We're not ready to take back the ISS yet."

Zeta - "I suppose so! Will they follow us?"

PBPB - "I'm not sure. But we have more forces at the Sexstation, so the odds will be in our favor! Come on, let's get out of here!"

Ardjet and the Arwing lay down some cover fire then fly away and jump into Hyperspace.

SatelliteWoman - "We should go after them!"

CometWoman - "Negative. We should await orders from Dr. Wily II. For the time being, return to the ISS."

NovaWoman - *singing* "NOVA WOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!"

CometWoman - "Yes, NovaWoman. We will have our revenge!"

EclipseWoman - "...how can you understand what's she saying?"

S.W.A.R.M. retreats into the ISS. Meanwhile, in Hyperspace...

Zeta - "You know, you'd make a good leader!"

PBPB - "Nah. I'm too much of a loner. I'm just good at planning and strategy, like PB. Sakura is more qualified!"

Zeta - "Then why did you challenge her for leadership of the Resistance?"

PBPB - "Just testing her, really. It's part of her further ego training."

Zeta - "Really?"

PBPB - "Yeah. PB made me responsible for Sakura's further training in case he ever disappeared. She's learned close combat very well. I wanted to see how she dealt with someone challenging her authority, especially someone as powerful and sexy as myself. So far, lil' miss hot legs has handled herself well. For her next course, I plan to teach her how to fight against someone channeling the dark arts. Magic is a tricky [sonic slicer] to fight against."

Zeta - "So, you really do care?"

PBPB - "In my own way. Needless to say, I still don't trust that robot clone of PB."

Zeta - "Oh he's harmless. Don't worry, I've got my eye on him. In more ways that one!"

PBPB - "Fine. By the way, please don't mention this conversation to Sakura."

Zeta - "Deal!"

PBPB and Zeta continue to head towards the Sexstation. Meanwhile, in an unknown location...

MonitorMan - *opens communications* "Come in, Master!"

Dr. Wily II - *appears on the screen* "What have you to report, MonitorMan?"

MonitorMan - "I've continued to monitor PB's progress. The Frenzy Wave Generator continues to pump him full of rage. The Power Dampeners are even having trouble keeping his power in check. It won't be much longer now till we can release him."

Dr. Wily II - "MWAHAHAHAHAAA...EXCELLENT! Put him on screen, MonitorMan!"

MonitorMan transfers the image on the screen to inside PB's cell. He sees PB breathing heavy as he struggles to escape his chains. PB saw Wily II on the screen and simply yelled out in anger.

Dr. Wily II - "Do not worry. You'll be free to vent that anger soon enough. MWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #378 on: December 11, 2012, 08:08:48 AM
(At least I don't have to write a Gundam fight.  

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE SAKURA WING GUNDAM'S CAPABILITIES.

[spoiler]What I was going to do is have the Sakura Wing Gundam be a hybrid Gundam and turn into the Shining Gundam and be coined the The Shining Sakura Wing Gundam.  When Sakura switches to this form she gains massive attack power because she uses her own Z-Saber and skills.  However it comes at a cost the Gundam's Defensive capabilities are reduced.  The Sakura Wing is much more Defensive while the Shining Sakura is more Offensive.

This would have been the pilot suit.

I would have use the white, black, hot pink, and gold variant of this but I couldn't find a image of it.

I just love God Eater Burst way too much[/spoiler]

Now all we need is the situation with Berbil Joe to be resolved, but honestly if Tron let's me I could end it anti climatically.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #379 on: December 11, 2012, 09:06:39 AM
Sapph looked at the variation of Gabumon that Talyn motioned to as they explained the proposition. "I know what a digimon is. Anyone that watched Fox Kids in the 90's would recognize the basics." He said, standing up and turning to Talyn. "Is there time for me to shower and get my stuff stored in a safe place first before we head out on this adventure?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #380 on: December 11, 2012, 09:13:02 AM
(Hey PB would it make sense for W2PB to sleep in PB's room from a story standpoint?)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #381 on: December 11, 2012, 09:19:56 AM
"Oh, of course. Take your time!" Talyn replied, happy to have a partner on her journey. Sapph was powerful, though his armor helped. She was sure he'd be just capable without the armor; after all, he still knew how to use his blade. She also hoped that it wouldn't be too hard to find some battle to join in.

She thought back to past crises in the area. Most seemed to involve a certain balding mad scientist, one who was highly skilled at robotics. Knowing him, he was probably up to something right now. She should probably find someone who might know what he was up to...

Hopefully that wouldn't take long.

Meanwhile, HeatGabumon managed to find an old bag of chips and had sat down to savor each and every morsel happily.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #382 on: December 11, 2012, 09:28:45 AM
(Hey PB would it make sense for W2PB to sleep in PB's room from a story standpoint?)

(Sure. Why not!)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #383 on: December 11, 2012, 11:49:44 AM
(I really need to get this RP block out of my brain... One to reply Fxeni... Another to reply White-Jet...)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #384 on: December 11, 2012, 11:59:47 AM
(I really need to get this RP block out of my brain... One to reply Fxeni... Another to reply White-Jet...)

I'm around to help if you need me. :)

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #385 on: December 11, 2012, 12:26:58 PM
(YOU! GO CHECK ON JUNK MAN!! Let me ponder some more...)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #386 on: December 11, 2012, 01:03:48 PM
(Welp.
Later today I'm going to finally post something here again. I once again prioritized other things over looking at the RP. gonna fix that soon. And I belive it's time for Tron to finally [tornado fang]ing meet Wily II or at least arrive at his base. Sorry again for ignoring this.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #387 on: December 11, 2012, 01:28:02 PM
(Ok, gonna try something...)

boforte cursed under his breath at the destruction of his Durian Bazooka. He pumped whatever remained into the air (space, whatever), and had it transform back into his arm, or what's left of an arm anyway. He let out a roar as he tried to focus all his energy into his boosters. With another roar, he blasted himself head first towards the incoming Gundam.

boforte - TIME TO END THIS!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

It seemed that boforte wanted to end it right there by charging right through the chest cockpit of the Gundam, and knocked whoever was in the way into the vastness of space. As he approached the Gundam, boforte suddenly felt a decrease in speed, as well as a drop in his power. He didn't know what was going on, and it was too late to pull out of his charge...

BAM!!

boforte smacked right into the chest of the Gundam. All the strange power left his body, as boforte appeared stuck. To anyone seeing from the inside of the Gundam, boforte looked like a fly smacking into the windscreen, minus the mess.

boforte - *all muffled* CURSES!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the WDS, Buns is still shocked and amazed at the black thing. However, her shock and amazement soon turned into embarrassment and defensive when the thing started to feel around it's area, a bit too close to her legs.

Buns - P-P-PERVET!!

Buns began to flail her arms wildly, trying to cover herself down there. She also starting kicking madly, trying to deter the black thing from further... Feeling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The main computer bleeped an alert, startling Dr. Wily II and Alastor. The main screen blinked on, showing the scene at the scrap area. Several moulds of junk have toppled over, and it looked like Junk Man was the cause. However, Junk Man usually piles up mounds, not topple them! The way Junk Man seems to be toppling the mounds seemed weird to Dr. Wily II too.

DWII - ... Just what is Junk Man doing!?

Alastor - It looks like he's chasing after something.

DWII - ... What.

Alastor - He seems to be...

DWII - I heard you the first time round. Chasing after something... Alastor, please go to scrap area... And "help" Junk Man.

Alastor - As you wish, Doctor.

Alastor left the control room, while Dr. Wily II turned in his evil spinning chair.

DWII - Chasing something.... Hajime... Coincidence? ... ... NAH!! *spins*

(That's the best I can think of at the moment. ._.; )

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #388 on: December 11, 2012, 08:44:49 PM
The kick knocked the former red Berbil into his wheel formation, barely managing to get the magnet stuck on the fur part as it rolls around the source of aggravation and attempts to tumble out of the kitchen while smearing a trail of ink in his path.

Realizing his efforts may have only made the doctor more suspicious than blunt, the orange Berbil decides to hide in one of the piles to avoid being spotted.  There was a crate sticking out of one of the piles with the door fallen open which he quickly jumps inside and lifts the door shut in the hopes that the doctor doesn't come down and immediately spot the crate as a possible source of investigation.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #389 on: December 12, 2012, 02:01:43 AM
Fxeni stared at the figure plastered on the chest of the Fxescythe. All signs of his immense energy levels are gone, and he seems to be stuck where he is.

"Well, I'm certainly not going to leave you on there... you're ruining the style of my Gundam!" Fxeni says with a smirk, turning the Fxescythe back towards the Sex Station.

"DAMN YOU!" Boforte muffled in rage, trying his best to dislodge himself but having no luck.

"Red team, continue to scout the area, the rest of you return to base!" Fxeni orders on the closed comm channel to the Usagi Squadron.

As he approaches the Sex Station, he notices that something is amiss. The windows on the station seem to be opening bit by bit, which is certainly not a normal occurrence.

"Half of you, scan the perimeter of the Sex Station to see if anyone needs help outside! The rest of you, follow me inside and help whoever needs it!" Fxeni orders as he lands the Fxescythe into the Sex Station.

He opens up the cockpit and steps out. Boforte was still stuck in the chest of the Fxescythe, struggling to get free. Fxeni pulls out a device from his belt, and marks the four corners around the spot where Boforte was located. An energy cage forms and pulls Boforte out of the Fxescythe and into it, locking him in place.

"Keep an eye on this one, he's kind of feisty" Fxeni says to some of the Usagi Squadron soldiers as he walks away, pointing at Boforte with his thumb from over his shoulder.

"I'LL DESTROY YOU! YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE!" Boforte yells in anger at Fxeni, who ignores him completely as he rushes off into the station.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #390 on: December 12, 2012, 04:25:01 AM
((AAAnd I have no idea how to pull off Sapph getting a quick shower, aside from going 'off-screen' for a moment and just coming back sparkling clean.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #391 on: December 12, 2012, 04:26:33 AM
(Either you do that and get new clothes or have a inner monologue and come out with new clothes.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #392 on: December 12, 2012, 04:28:47 AM
(Well, you could describe in detail how you shower yourself!  [eyebrow])

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #393 on: December 12, 2012, 04:33:14 AM
(Well, you could describe in detail how you shower yourself!  [eyebrow])
(*smacks upside the head*)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #394 on: December 12, 2012, 04:39:50 AM
(OWWWWW! Just a suggestion!  :V)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #395 on: December 12, 2012, 04:42:05 AM
Sapph trudged off into the back, remembering where Waltz's showers were.

-one X-rated shower scene later (more like t-rated, due to heavy censorship)-

Sapph walked back over to Talyn, his cloths looking a bit brighter and smelling fresh, and with his cloak draped on his shoulder, revealing the light blue tank top, black cargo pants, and dark blue combat boots he was wearing, as well as how his sword was sheathed on his waist. "Alright, Talyn, I'm ready to go when you are."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #396 on: December 12, 2012, 08:26:03 AM
"First things first. We need to find a battle."

"Maybe we should ask around here first?" HeatGabumon suggested.

"Not a bad idea!" she replied, ruffling the fur on his head. The two asked around but didn't get any good answers. Aside from reports of people going to the bathroom and never coming out, nothing big. By the time they were done, they had no leads. Just then, Sapph approached them.

"Alright, Talyn, I'm ready to go when you are," he said. His cloak was hanging on his shoulder, revealing the tank top and cargo pants he was wearing, along with his sword. Talyn nodded, and the three left quickly.

"You know, perhaps the loss of your armor isn't all bad..." Talyn said musingly. "Sure, you lost some defensive power in the process, but you must be so much more agile!" Suddenly she felt a tug on her pants.

"Umm... Taylor?" HeatGabumon asked.

"Yeah?"

"I was just wondering... if you needed to defend yourself because we got outnumbered..." he started.

"Oh don't worry; this walking stick isn't just for show!" she said excitedly. Suddenly the stick was twirling around her hand, up in the air, and all over under her control. They passed some trees while moving like this, and she took the opportunity to use them as targets. Hurrying ahead (stick still spinning around her hand), she quickly laid some decisive blows on the trunks of the oaken giants. The stick withstood the impact each time and then with a flourish she spun around and stopped the stick. It landed neatly in her hand, base of the staff on the ground.

"See? I can defend myself if need be!"

(Fun fact: I actually do have a walking stick, and I'm almost to the point where I could actually do that with it! :D )

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #397 on: December 12, 2012, 08:40:19 AM
As Hajime, himself, was looking around for something to do, he noticed some people coming out of a nearby Karaoke bar, one of which was in the midst of demonstrating her some impressive stick movements.

Their spirits seem to be high and eager for a sparring battle with each other, prompting more curiosity and interest in how the fight would go.  He stays in his truck and watches from a distance, not wanting to place any bets as the thrill is all he wants to get out of this entertaining show.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #398 on: December 12, 2012, 08:49:51 AM
Sapph sighed when Talyn brought up the loss of his armor. "It wasn't even that heavy... I just feel.... Naked without it..." At that, he quickly tightened his cloak around himself, as if to accentuate his meaning. That's when HeatGabumon brought up the possibility of being outnumbered. "The chances of that happening are very unlikely." He started, nodding. "The reason for that is I carry my own personal army on my person." Sapph fished around in his pockets before pulling 2 things out: a device that appeared to be a modified Nintendo DSiXL, and a digivice.

"You didn't think you were the only tamer on RPM, did you?"

((If we're talking about fun facts of personal possessions, I have a DSiXL and Digimon Story (aka Digimon World DS). Also, I've been planning and working on several Digimon-based projects. >3>;; ))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #399 on: December 12, 2012, 08:55:28 AM
"Of course I didn't think that. I'm not that naive, ya know!" she said, chuckling. "And don't worry, you'll find a way to get your armor back in some form, I'm sure of it!"

"I don't see anyone who might be able to help us..." HeatGabumon said suddenly, a sullen sound to his speech.

"Well we need to look around then. Oh, and Sapph... If you don't mind me asking...

"Where is your Digimon?"