Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393712

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #350 on: December 09, 2012, 08:26:49 AM
(Oh jeez since it escaped should we all work together to stop it?)
(NO!! He's just hungry at the moment. PLEASE leave him be! O^O)

(As for the names, Buns... Darn you PB. XD Time to get spriting on her... Any ideas for designs too?)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #351 on: December 09, 2012, 08:27:26 AM
(Well, besides the Rock and Roll ref. a roll is also a type of bread. So I thought Buns for two reasons. 1. Bread. 2. I'm perverted!  8D)
(Her hair can be in buns too! See, it works out! :D )

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #352 on: December 09, 2012, 08:30:16 AM
(Besides Bun Hair, go for a sexy maid outfit.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #353 on: December 09, 2012, 08:31:14 AM
(Well, besides the Rock and Roll ref. a roll is also a type of bread. So I thought Buns for two reasons. 1. Bread. 2. I'm perverted!  8D)
(I see I guess that kinda makes sense.  I just went with Sara because Rina is a normal name.)

(As for the names, Buns... Darn you PB. XD Time to get spriting on her... Any ideas for designs too?)
(Hmm lets see I agree with Mirby that she should have Buns, if you are going with that.  Perhaps Purple/Hot Pink hair, Orange eyes, and Yellow armor.  I would need more time to think but that's what I got on the top of my head.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #354 on: December 09, 2012, 08:34:23 AM
(Buns and a sexy maid outfit...why do I get the feeling you're tempting WilyII to sprite a cross between Street Fighter vs. Tekken's version of Roll and Princess Leia...? ::))

The red Berbil pokes his head into the kitchen upon hearing the cook leave to get something.  This was his only chance to rush in, look around and leave with whatever he thinks could disrupt the inner workings of a keypad.

His first stop was to a fridge, oddly resembling the cheap, one door kind from a 50's style kitchen, but with a metallic finish.

Much to his unexpressed surprise, there appears to be at least three magnets glued to the door, two holding what appears to be food orders from WilyII and possibly that Afro person the cook mentioned earlier.  A third, closer to the Berbils grasp, appeared to be some kind of postcard-like magnet with a picture of WilyII towering over the planet and the words "DR. WILY II WANTS YOU TO SURRENDER YOUR FREEDOM" spread through out the top and bottom corners of the magnet.

The red Berbil looks around before grabbing the magnet and rushing out before the cook made her way back.  It would have been faster to escape by wheel, but he doesn't trust the strength of a mere kitchen magnet and frets the possibility of damaging himself if he tried to roll out while carrying it in his mechanical claws.

The orange Berbil, indeed, appeared to have been startled by the sudden circle of junk spinning around him.  But after a few seconds he did something Junk Man may not have expected him to do; he began snatching out the circling junk and mashing them together to form some kind of device.  With enough space open to escape, he quickly scurries off to find another pile, all the while attempting to put some distance between him and whoever tried to entrap him in the circling junk.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #355 on: December 09, 2012, 08:41:14 AM
(Okay, guys. Imma gonna update in a moment with Berbil Joe too (possibly). It's time Tron arrived at Wily's. AND YAY RMZX AND AKAI HAPPY END)

(Happy end means dick if we're stuck in a damaged Arwing with nothing to do.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #356 on: December 09, 2012, 08:43:04 AM
(Thanks for the comment on Buns. XD I'll get to spriting her soon. And PLEASE leave Brick White alone. O^O)

(Buns and a sexy maid outfit...why do I get the feeling you're tempting WilyII to sprite a cross between Street Fighter vs. Tekken's version of Roll and Princess Leia...? ::))
(It worked. 8D)

Buns had returned from the storeroom, and is carrying bags upon bags of squid ink.

Buns - I hope Afro loves my Squid Ink Curry~

On her way back to the kitchen, she bumps into something, causing her to trip and drop all the bags of squid ink onto the floor, splashing everything black.

Buns - Owowow... My squid ink... Hey watch where-

Buns' comment was cut short when she stared into the eyes of something black. It resembled a bear... But... It's all... Black...

Buns - Who... What are you!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Junk Man was shocked, and impressed by the prowess of his future pet. He just had to have it! He lept out from behind his mound of scrap, and began to run towards the robot bear thing.

Junk - PLEASE BE MINE!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #357 on: December 09, 2012, 08:58:07 AM
(Happy end means dick if we're stuck in a damaged Arwing with nothing to do.)

(Actually, the Arwing is still functional, you just need to figure out how to get it back on its feet)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #358 on: December 09, 2012, 09:14:30 AM
(Actually, the Arwing is still functional, you just need to figure out how to get it back on its feet)

(RMZX doesn't know how to pilot Arwings, though... Maybe Akai could "learn" how to use it. But she would need both her arms.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #359 on: December 09, 2012, 10:03:02 AM
Waltz pointed towards a back room. "When you said what it was, I figured I should set aside some food for it just in case."

"Thanks!" Talyn said, heading through the doorway and discovering it to be a bit of a secret storeroom. There was a good amount of food, though it didn't look like anything she was interested in. EmberTsunomon, on the other hand, leapt right into the tower of food. It didn't take long at all for the diminutive creature to devour everything in the room; once he was done, he settled into a corner of the room and slumped a bit.

"You okay, buddy?" Talyn asked, concerned. As if in answer, a beam shot out of the device and hit EmberTsunomon, enveloping him in light. Talyn shielded her eyes in protection, and when the light faded a familiar sight greeted her.

"Ah, that's much better!" the Digimon said in relief. "Back to my old- OOF!" he said before being tackled by Talyn.

"HeatGabumon!! You're back!!" she said gleefully.

"Well I was back before, just not in this form..." he said shyly.

"But... now you are that form! Now we can go on adventures and save the world or something!!" she said happily.

"Not quite... Do you still have your Crest?"

"The Crest of Creativity? It uhh..."

"It what?"

"It kinda shattered after you got deleted... I guess you not being there uhh... meant I had no use for it anymore..." Talyn replied sullenly.

"Oh... I see..." HeatGabumon replied, a somber tone to his words. "But now I'm back!" he exclaimed reassuringly.

"Yeah you are! But I think I have to earn it again."

"That shouldn't be a problem, knowing you!" he said.

"True, true."

"Now let's go find some battle to join! After all, I need to get back to full strength; being limited to this and Champion isn't enough!"

"You just wanna go Mega and obliterate our foes again, don't you?" she said, teasing her friend. He nodded excitedly in agreement. "Well then, let's go. First though... need to talk to Sapph..."

The duo headed back into the main area of the bar and approached the armorless knight. "So Sapph, I got a proposition for ya..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #360 on: December 09, 2012, 10:08:35 AM
On route to the Intergalactic Sex Shack, Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues was deep in thought. She was concerned with what Dr. Wily II had planned for PB. "If that bastard was simply holding him for ransom, he would have contacted us by now" she thought to herself. She was also thinking about Sakura and the trust she put into that robotic clone of PB. PBPB did not trust him at all. She could only hope that Sakura knew what she was doing. "Hot haircut though" she thought as Ardjet was approaching the ISS. "Well, let's give lil' miss hot legs some burglary time! GO WISP!" PBPB shouted as she began her attack. The ISS' Red Alert sounded and all of Dr. Wily II's Robot Masters went to their battle stations. Red Wind Squadron heard the alarms and remained hidden.

W2PB - "What's going on?"

Zeta - *looking out the window* "It's Ardjet. The PB Bunny is attacking the ISS."

W2PB - "That's crazy. She's hopelessly outnumbered! What is it with Flesh PB's of any kind? They're so reckless!"

Sakura - "No. That's not her style. I think her attack is only meant as a distraction. She's trying to give us time to retrieve the junction thingy!"

Zeta - "She won't last long out there!"

Sakura - "Right. We better hurry. Let's move team!"

As the three of them hurried to the ISS' Engineering Sextion, Ardjet continued to dodge the attacks coming from the station's weapons array. PBPB then noticed three incoming objects from the docking bay! "Robot Masters!" PBPB said aloud as her communications turned on.

CometWoman - "Not just any Robot Masters. Prepare to meet thy doom at the hands of S.W.A.R.M."

PBPB - "SWARM?"

CometWoman - *villainously heroic* "The Space Wily II Attack Robot Mistresses! I'm COMET WOMAN!"

NovaWoman - *damn near singing it* "NOVA WOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN!"

EclipseWoman - *dark and moody* "ECLIPSE WOMAN!"

SatelliteWoman - *oddly sexy and robotic* "SATELLITE WOMAN!"

PBPB - "CometWoman? Didn't you use to work for my cocky counterpart? I remember him telling me about your Comet Tits!"

CometWoman - "Here. Get a look at them UP CLOSE!!"

CometWoman's fired her Comet Tits at Ardjet. PBPB managed to get Ardjet's shield up in time when suddenly her screens went dark. EclipseWoman was casting her Dark Field over Ardjet while CometWoman continued her attack. SatelliteWoman then sent out two of her Satellite Drones which fired lasers at Ardjet, hitting the cape. "GO WISP!" PBPB shouted out as her cape once again separated into the WISPS which circled her. However before she could send them out, NovaWoman, still singing her own name, unleashed her Nova Wave which destroyed the WISP. As Ardjet's cape reformed, PBPB knew she was in for quite the battle. "Hurry up, hot legs!" she thought.

(Have fun with S.W.A.R.M. Doc!  8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #361 on: December 09, 2012, 12:03:45 PM
(SO MUCH TEMPTATION!! But I'm totally bummed out in terms of advancement at the moment. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #362 on: December 09, 2012, 02:24:03 PM
The Red Wing Squadron made it in the ISS with out being noticed thanks to PBPB's distraction.  The place was practically deserted because of the counter attack, it was the perfect opportunity to get the part unnoticed.  

"That was close."  Zeta said panting.

"Yeah if it weren't for that PBPB chick we probably would have had a harder time getting in here."  W2PB said also panting.

"PBPB's not going to last long out there let's get that part and get out of here ASAP nya~!" Sakura said determined.

"You're still doing that 'nya~' thing?" questioned W2PB.

"Even though the place looks deserted there could still be someone in here, so she has to stay in character." Zeta explained seriously.

"As much as I don't want to she's right nya~"  Sakura said equally serious.

"Okay if you say so."  W2PB said giving up "So where's that part?"

"If I know PB, he would put it in the Engineering Sextion nya~"  Sakura said thoughtfully

"Then that's where we got to go."  Said Zeta "I'll take front, Saki you go in the middle, W2PB you rear up the back."  

"Okay."  Said the both of them as they got into a line and walked toward the office.

The Engineering Sextion was located in the back of the Shack so Sakura provided directions for the fastest way to get there.

On the way W2PB asked something quietly.

"Hey Sakura?"  

"What's up W2PB nya~?" Sakura said equally as quiet.

"Who exactly is PBPB?"  asked W2PB.

"She's a bunny girl clone of PB nya~"  Explained Sakura.

"Another clone?"  W2PB said curiously "That explains why she's so reckless.  Is she a robot like me?"

"No she was created from magic using PB's DNA nya~."  said Sakura.

"You can do that?"  wondered W2PB.

"Yeah, you happen to live in a world where almost everyone has some kind of crazy power nya~"  Sakura said seriously.

"I see."  W2PB said thoughtfully "She must be a lot like PB then since she's literally made from his DNA."

"You'd think that but you're dead wrong nya~" Sakura said bluntly.

"Really?" W2PB said a little surprised.

"She's more serious than PB but at the same time she's hornier than him as well.  She'll [tornado fang] anything that moves nya~"  Sakura said with a bit of disgust as she said that last sentence.

"But isn't PB the same way?"  W2PB questioned  "I mean I've only been to 2 of the 3 places PB owns and both of them are a business that profits from people making love to each other."

"Actually PB owns at least 5 businesses, though 4 of them are what you say they are." Sakura corrected  "While is true that they both get around a lot, they have different methods of doing so.  PB doesn't go that far until he gets to know and romances a woman first, if the girl is not interested he won't push it and they still remain friends.  PBPB on the other hand uses her feminine wiles and seduction, if that person falls for it she and her "date" are usually in bed in a matter of minutes nya~"  Sakura said sick to her stomach.

"Huh, so it's safe to say that PB is a qualitative hedonist and PBPB is a quantitative hedonist?"  W2PB said thinking about it.

"That's one way to look at it."  Said Sakura "But it doesn't end there, she has a very low opinion of men, other than PB of course.  She only sees them for, well you know nya~"  

"Well that seems a bit discouraging."  W2PB said a bit shocked.  

"Anyway you should be careful around her nya~" warned Sakura.

"Don't worry Sakura, I don't even have a dick."  W2PB said reassuringly.

"That's not what I meant."  said Sakura "She came in while I was fixing you and she kinda freaked out. She questioned my qualifications of being the temporary commander until we get PB back and challenged me to a duel for leadership of the Resistance nya~"  

"She did huh, well that's just great."  W2PB said a bit concerned "I'm assuming she doesn't trust me considering I'm one of Bathair's robots, and the fact that I look like PB definitely doesn't help with him gone and all."

"It's not just that, though that is a main part of it."  Sakura said with a bit of sadness "PBPB has an even lower opinion of robots than she does men, even before the war.  She called Borock-bot a waste of a face and body and she questioned why I built something that I couldn't [tornado fang] nya~"

"Huh that lady sure is a piece of work, and she thinks that she can lead the resistance better than you can?"  W2PB questioned.

"She's very intelligent and she has more years of combat experience than I do." Sakura explained "She's just as capable than me to lead the Resistance, probably even more than I am nya~"

"I don't think that's true Sakura." said W2PB.

"Huh?"  Sakura said a little surprised.

"It's true that a leader should be smart and strong but that's not the only thing that a leader should be."  W2PB explained "A leader is someone who brings people together to accomplish a goal.  He or She has to be able to not only to lead them but work with them as well.  PB definitely has those qualities and, despite his recklessness, he was an amazing leader because he accepted and treated everyone like equals.  Hell he trusted me despite knowing that I was created to destroy his resistance from within and treated me like his buddy.  He was willing to sacrifice his own life to protect you guys and probably thought you guys would be able to push through if he didn't make it.  You were his second in command Sakura, and I don't think it's because your his protege.  You have the same compassion that he does and you can work with anyone.  You risked your life not only for him but me as well, and I don't even think I deserve that treatment.

If what you said about this PBPB is true then I think think she's less qualified to lead the Resistance.  I can understand why she hates me, and I can take that. I can even barely understand treating men like boy toys to a degree, but treating robots as nothing more than scrap metal is unacceptable.

We may be fighting against robots but not all robots are evil mindless drones like Bathair's grunts.  We're sentient and have emotions, we think like humans and act like humans so just because we can't make love make us less than them?  That's a load of crap, just because most biological organisms were meant to procreate doesn't mean that someone's only purpose!  We experience and enjoy life no matter how short it is and those experiences connect us to one another.  Each and everyone of us have a purpose in life and we have bonds with those we trust.  Things like that can't fulfilled with pleasure alone.

If PBPB wants to believe that a robot who is able to experience all those things minus sex is not worth her time that's her problem. However I don't think that way and neither do you.  I will never follow someone like that, and even if she wins that bull [parasitic bomb] duel I still won't.  PB put me under your command and I'll stay there until I die because I believe in you and trust you more than anyone I've ever met."

"You really believe that W2PB nya~?" She said surprised with what he just said.

"I do."  W2PB said with a bit of pride. "You put your trust in me, the least I can do is back you up and stand by you side."

"Thank you nya~" Sakura said feeling reassured.

"Anytime." he said.

"Hey Saki, I don't mean to interrupt W2PB's pep talk but is this the Engineering Sextion?"  Zeta said as she pointed to a room.

"Huh, oh yes that's it nya~" Sakura confirmed.

"Okay let's go in." said W2PB.

The three went inside and stared ate the room.  It was completely made of metal and parts were everywhere.

"Holy crap that's a lot of parts!"  Zeta said in awe.

"I'm not surprised, PB's a lot like the Berbils.  When it comes to machine parts he's a pack rat and can't bear to throw any of it away.  He keeps all of it in case he ever needed them nya~"

"There's got to be a billion parts here!" Zeta exclaimed "How the hell are we supposed to find that thing in this sea of junk!  We have a better chance finding a needle in a haystack!"  

"Hey guys I think I found it!" W2PB shouted pointing at a pile of parts.

"What the heck, how did you find it so fast kiddo?" Zeta said astonished.

"There's a sign up there that says Sex Station 2069 spare engine parts!" explained W2PB.

"Well how about that, at least he's organized."  Zeta sweat dropped.

"Okay let's get that part out of here, Tinker, I need your help nya~!" She said as she threw her Pokeball.

The familiar weasel like Pokemon came out in a flash.

"Mienshao!" it cried.

"Tinker, we need to get out of here as fast as possible.  Can you carry that part inside the Pokeball with you nya~?" She asked.

"Mien!" Tinker cried and saluted.  Tinker proceeded to pick up the correct part and hugged it like a girl would a stuff animal.

"Thank you Tinker, return nya~"  Sakura said as she put Tinker back in his Pokeball.

"That ting can store things other than those creatures?" asked W2PB.

"Yeah, I once even heard that someone accidentally caught a Riceball in one nya~" said Sakura.

"Well at least that person won't go hungry." Said W2PB.

"Okay we got the part, let's leave this joint!" Said Zeta.

Both of them nodded and proceeded to run out of the place.

The Red Wing Squadron made it out in one piece however they looked up to see that PBPB was in a bind.

"Oh crap it's the robot masters that used to work for PB!  PBPB's in trouble nya~"  Sakura yelled.

"Dammit she's out numbered, she needs help!"  W2PB yelled.

"She can't escape or else those Robot Masters will follow us, and we can't stay here while the Sex Station's engine is out of commission and under attack nya~!"  Sakura yelled in anguish.

"[parasitic bomb] so no matter what we do it's a lose-lose situation?!"  Said W2PB with a little hopelessness.

"You guys go ahead and get that part back to the base." Zeta said with determination. "I'll give Bunny PB some back up."

"Zeta?" W2PB said as he stared at her. "You're willing to stay behind to save PBPB and let us get away?

"Yup." She said looking them in the eye "That Bunny PB may be a [sonic slicer] but she's still your comrade right?  I'm sure both of you are willing to risk your life to save her despite her shitty personality right?"

"Those Robot Masters are very strong." Sakura said with a bit of concern "It's not going to be a easy battle, do you think you can handle it Zeta nya~?"

"Are you kidding, they're nothing but a bunch of inexperienced kids to me."  Zeta said with a bit of cockiness "Hell the only reason they got PBPB on the ropes is because they ganged up on her.  Once we even the odds it'll be no problem, besides I've been meaning to test that sweet machine you made for me"

"Okay Zeta, go help PBPB and make sure the both of you come out alive!"  Sakura commanded.

"Oh you bet I will, no way we're going down without a fight!"  Zeta said proudly.

All three of them ran to their ships and began starting the engines.

Sakura and W2PB began flying back to the Sex Station when they were spotted by Comet Woman.

"Hey I don't recognize those ships, do you think you can escape the Almighty Comet Woman?"  She said as she tried to fire her Comet Tits at them.  However Zeta cutted her off with her one of her Arwing's Missiles.

"Ha can't let you do that, Comet Tits!" Zeta said cheekily "What do you think of my Arwing's Missile Tits?"

"Why you, you'll pay for that!" Comet Woman roared as she fired her Comet Tits, succeeding this time.  

"Yeah good luck with that girly."  Zeta said as she evaded the attack and rapid fired her Lazers on all 4 of them.  They were forced to scatter because of her assault and the Dark Field on PBPB was expelled.

PBPB's screens came back to life and Zeta open her communications unit.

"Hey there Bunny PB, how ya doing?"  Zeta greeted.

"I'm doing better, but who are you?" PBPB questioned

"Name's Zeta Bunny, I'm one of Saki's friends."  Zeta said with a smile.

"You're talking about Sakura right?" said PBPB "So she managed to get away thanks to you, didn't she."

"Yup that she did."  Zeta confirmed "If she didn't have that engine to worry about she and Robo PB would have totally helped you."

"That would be something lil Miss Hot Legs would do in different circumstance."  PBPB muttered.

"Hey Saki has more than kick ass legs!"  Zeta said proudly "Anyway you still have some fight in that thing right?"

"I've barely gotten started"  PBPB said with determination "There's no way these horny love machines can beat my tits!"

"That's the spirit!"  Zeta said brimming with confidence "Let's give them hell Bunny PB!"  

"Right!" yelled PBPB.

The two of them then got back into the fray.

(Ugh this may have taken forever but it was so fun to write.  I hope I got PBPB accurate, I barely know the character but judging by her actions and the way she talks along with her profile I think I came up with something decent.  I also figured that since Wily II really doesn't care about anything besides taking over the world, he might not have built a dick on W2PB despite building him to replace PB.

Also since Zeta has a custom Arwing she may have some different weapons on board hence why she has missiles, though if any of you want to give her more go right ahead.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #363 on: December 09, 2012, 03:04:50 PM
(You sure about W2PB having no dick!? ... Ok yea, you're right on that, LOL XD Ok, gonna try something to delay you...)

Comet Woman grunted under her breath as her Comet Tits were intercepted. The sudden appearance of Zeta to assist PBPB has thrown her plan into a frenzy, but the SWARM will not be defeated that esaily.

Comet - So, you really think you can best us? PB commended us on our powers as a team!

PBPB - Yea, Yea, whatever.

Zeta - You are still created by Bathair.

Comet - Seems you 2 really need to be taught a lesson! Eclipse! Use you Dark Field again!

Eclipse - Dark... Field...

The whole battlefield is cloaked in darkness again, causing PBPB and Zeta to take a defensive stance, with their backs against each other.

Comet - No more holding back! SWARM! FULL OUT ATTACK!! COMET TITS FLURRY!!

Nova - NOVA WAVE STRUM~

Satellite - SATELLITE DRONE, DRAGOON FORMATION!!

A meteor storm is summoned from Comet Woman's... Chest, raining down multiple comets crashing into the battlefield. Nova Woman's singing further boasts the power of her Nova Wave, as it combines with the raining comets. Satellite Woman summons even more of her Satellite Drones, and has them arranged in a sort of a dragon form, and commanded them to go straight for both PBPB and Zeta...

While the other 3 Robot Mistresses are occupied with PBPB and Zeta, Eclipse Woman is concentrating on holding up her Dark Field. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed 2 more ships flying away from the ISS.

Eclipse - ... More...

(Ehh... I don't know how to carry on now... I want to delay Sakura and W2PB for a little bit!)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #364 on: December 09, 2012, 05:08:03 PM
The Fxescythe continues to get smacked around a bit before Fxeni regains his composure.

"That's enough!" Fxeni exclaims over the comm as he slices the incoming durians in half with the beam scythe. He boosts towards Boforte while slashing away at the durians on his approach. When he has a clear shot, he fires the Buster Shield towards Boforte's weapon. As the Buster Shield drills into the nozzle of the weapon, Fxeni slashes the side of the with the weapon with the beam scythe. The weapon crumbles under the dual attack, becoming nonoperational but still connected to Boforte.

"That won't be enough!" Boforte exclaims as he kicks the Fxescythe away, continuing to attack. Fxeni attempts to block and dodge as much as possible, but Boforte's speed at this point doesn't leave much room for error. Boforte smashes through the other shoulder of the Fxescythe, effectively disabling both Hyper Jammers. Fxeni boosts backward a bit, and knocks Boforte away with the scythe.

'Well, at least his weapon is out... I hope the Fxescythe can handle this beating though' Fxeni worries momentarily, but he boosts towards Boforte nonetheless.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #365 on: December 09, 2012, 07:52:11 PM
(I don't think it's possible for Eclipse Woman to delay Sakura and W2PB, you have to keep in mind that Arwings and Gundams are [tornado fang]ing fast at times, Zeta's Lazer Fire made them scatter, and it took time for them time to regroup.  Sakura and W2PB are definitely out of site by now so I don't think Eclipse Woman has the range to actually do that.  I think you should just concentrate on fighting Zeta and Ardjet  and not trying delay Sakura and W2PB, they don't even know why they were here in the first place and they probably didn't know they were know they were with the Resistance until Zeta gunned them down.

Also W2PB calls Wily II Bathair, Zeta calls him Baldy II.  Would it be unusual for Zeta's missiles to be heat seeking to counter the Dark Field?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #366 on: December 10, 2012, 01:57:35 AM
The ink covering the once red Berbil covered his eyes, and because he didn't have any pain receptors there he didn't know what was going on or why everything suddenly went black.

He knew he bumped into someone, but couldn't tell if it was the cook or someone else.  He takes one hand off the magnet and begins running his mechanical fingers around her legs, trying to register his presumptions.

The orange Berbil sees a humanoid-shaped scrap pile fly towards him as he was running from where the shield had formed.  Without looking, he grabs a nearby pipe while continuing to sprint towards another pile, causing a jostled ruckus that caused the entire pile buried around it to start falling towards Junk Man.  Hopefully, if the doctor noticed the avalanche, he wouldn't think twice to pin it on the literal junk bot.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #367 on: December 10, 2012, 08:17:18 AM
(Hmm.. okay. I've got an idea now.)

RMZX - "Uhh, Akai?"

Akai - "Hm? What's up?"

RMZX - "This is real sweet and all, but unless we manage to get this thing moving, we're sitting ducks. Its not like we can leave the cockpit, after all."

Akai - "You're right... Do you know how to pilot one of these?"

RMZX - "Unfortunately no, where I come from we don't have spacecraft like these. What about you?"

Akai - "Let me take a look."

Akai looked at the controls, processing them into her databanks.

Akai - "There, now I can, but unfortunately, these controls require two hands."

RMZX - "Right..."

Akai - "No worry, there are three operational hands in this cockpit. Use your left hand."

RMZX - "But I can't pilot these!"

Akai - "You don't need to, we just need to have two hands on the wheel. I can handle the rest."

The two began to start up the machine. Thankfully, it still worked.

RMZX - "Alright! Its taking off!"

Akai - "Good. But I don't know how well it will work."

RMZX - "We should use what we have to head home."

Akai - "Agreed, we need to recuperate... and I need to get myself repaired."

RMZX - "You're talking more... machine-like..."

Akai - "Sorry... I'm not trying to."

RMZX - "You don't need to say sorry so much."

The arwing switched back into flight mode. And the two headed back down towards the planet.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #368 on: December 10, 2012, 08:19:31 AM
(Will Akai and RMZX come back?)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #369 on: December 10, 2012, 08:26:47 AM
(all i know is that taylor and heatgabumon are looking for a battle, waiting for sapph's response to joining the battle, and there seems to be someone [RMZX/Akai] heading to the planet who knows about a battle :D )

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #370 on: December 10, 2012, 09:14:29 AM
Hajime arrives in the city, looking around for a good place to let the Berbils explore and get to know everyone.  The Berbils were already fixated on the amount of debris scattered around the city, pondering wanting to pick up and repair it back at home.

Deciding this to be a good opportunity to let them show their creativity, as well as further help the Resistance recover from their blows, he stops the truck and lets them get off to gather the pieces and repair what they can find.  Though this wasn't considered a break, it at least gave them something to do other than repair broken spacecrafts.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #371 on: December 10, 2012, 09:16:02 AM
(Will Akai and RMZX come back?)

(Of course, after Akai gets her arm back and we get some more combat-ready machines.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #372 on: December 10, 2012, 09:26:41 AM
(Awesome.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #373 on: December 10, 2012, 12:26:42 PM
(I don't think it's possible for Eclipse Woman to delay Sakura and W2PB, you have to keep in mind that Arwings and Gundams are [tornado fang]ing fast at times, Zeta's Lazer Fire made them scatter, and it took time for them time to regroup.  Sakura and W2PB are definitely out of site by now so I don't think Eclipse Woman has the range to actually do that.  I think you should just concentrate on fighting Zeta and Ardjet  and not trying delay Sakura and W2PB, they don't even know why they were here in the first place and they probably didn't know they were know they were with the Resistance until Zeta gunned them down.

Also W2PB calls Wily II Bathair, Zeta calls him Baldy II.  Would it be unusual for Zeta's missiles to be heat seeking to counter the Dark Field?)
(I know the constraints... BUT!! O^O And I'm still stumped. ._. As for heat on darkness, it does seem a bit unusual, given in darkness, there's little heat.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #374 on: December 10, 2012, 08:32:00 PM
(Well if you want you can have Comet Woman order Nova Woman to follow the 2 of them and she and Sakura have a epic showdown.  

I should show off the Gundam's capabilities at least once, plus I just thought of a kickass idea for mid battle it involves the reason that there is a place to insert the Z-Saber in a slot, why the cockpit is so spacious, and more God Eater Burst references in terms of costume.  

Seriously Sakura changes costumes like no one's business.  Anyone want to take bets on how many she gets off before the end of the RP?)

(EDIT: As for the heat seeking missiles and darkness I think the darkness is only electronic and robots still exude heat, especially Comet Woman and possibly Nova Woman.)