Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393896

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #325 on: December 08, 2012, 11:00:03 AM
(Okay that would make sense, we should probably wait for Tron to see if the Berbil has some other crazy abilities.

Anyway I went back to my old entries to clean up certain things and adjust certain things for it to make sense.

1. I originally wanted to make W2PB's hair longer but when I wrote it I was crazy tired so I got the length wrong.  His hair is about I think half long and about half as bushy as Himura Kenshin's from Rurouni Kenshin, Kenshin was kinda where I got the inspiration for the hair style.

2. Zeta uses Dark powers instead of having a split personality, I figured I wouldn't be able to write in Delta in the story right with the direction I was going with her.

3. I adjusted Tron's FRESCA alignment to have Ego, Cunning, and Injustice.  It just makes more sense with how crazy and smart Tron is.

4. Sakura can understand Zet and doesn't need a translation.  I'll explain that later.

and finally 5. If Sakura and the real Borock fused they would be able to summon other characters instead of just weapons.  I figured from a balance standpoint it makes more sense.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #326 on: December 08, 2012, 11:05:20 AM
(Of course I can sense FRESCA. Who do you think taught you how to do it in the first place!  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #327 on: December 08, 2012, 11:12:48 AM
(I know he can definitely sense FRESCA, but I think in terms not really implying it here I think Sakura is the only one who can see the actual FRESCA Auras and everyone else can just sense them. They can still identify the FRESCA with the sense, but Sakura can see hidden things. That or PB must really be losing his touch because of the war, I don't know.  Either way I don't think whether PB can see the Auras or not would deter Sakura's back story in anyway, though if he can see them I think it would make more sense. I don't know I just got the inspiration today.  

The back story will also contain a re imagining of the events before, during, and after the Pokemon tournament and battles which leads to Sakura becoming PB's Egoprentice.  In other words a multiple part filler.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #328 on: December 08, 2012, 11:24:41 AM
(Yeah, he can see the auras as well. Not only that, but he can manipulate the Ego in others due to how strong his Ego is. Egokinesis, if you will. It's a technique currently only he can do!

As for this...

They give different types of powers depending on what you have: Ego increases latent abilities, Love makes you a healer, Creativity gives you Telekinesis and possibly allows you to use crazy magic, Cunning increases Intellect, Justice is similar to Ego but it has more to do with timing and good morals or something unless I come up with something better, and Luck is self explanatory. 

I'm not exactly sure how the negative FRESCA's work just yet though I imagine that Doubt decreases you're latent abilities, Sloth makes you cast slower, Hate is like poisonous or something, Injustice gives you crazy evil powers (maybe), and I have no idea what Perversion can do.   

I can work with you on what each FRESCA can do, even the negative ones. There's more to them than just the singular powers you described. Also, I'll PM you the Pokemon arc tomorrow as I'm on my laptop which does not have those files.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #329 on: December 08, 2012, 11:26:27 AM
(Okay then why didn't he see what the heck was wrong with Kharaxel then?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #330 on: December 08, 2012, 11:37:31 AM
(It's not that he didn't see it. He really only met Kharaxel twice. Once before the attack on the Wily Star II and once before the party. He saw it, just not as a threat. He was focused on the destruction of the Wily Star and then on the party and keeping everyone happy. Plus, at that time Kharaxel's good side was stronger then, so again he didn't really see him as a threat. You have to remember how powerful his Ego is. There are few things PB doesn't think he can handle. It's one of the reasons why he tends to rush in like an idiot at times!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #331 on: December 08, 2012, 11:39:43 AM
(Okay that makes sense now that you explained it.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #332 on: December 08, 2012, 11:42:45 AM
(You're welcome, young one!  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #333 on: December 08, 2012, 11:54:01 AM
(I actually have one more question, what the heck is the difference between the Sex Station, the ISS, The Hot-el, and the normal Sex Shack?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #334 on: December 08, 2012, 11:59:50 AM
(Sexstation 2069 is a bigger base of operations. It could hold more people and attractions than the other places. People can even live there. The Intergalactic Sex Shack is not as big. It has some of the same attractions as the regular Sex Shack, but in space. The Hot-el is more of a southern Sex Shack but with hot springs and such. And the regular Sex Shack is pretty much a normal perverted hang out. I mean, they're all perverted and meant for the having of sex and fun.

Also, the ISS orbits the planet while Sexstation 2069 is closer to the MOON XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #335 on: December 08, 2012, 12:03:52 PM
(Ah so the ISS is relatively close to where the Sex Station is sometimes.  At least the timing of the events make sense....sorta.  Also hot springs, awesome. 8))

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #336 on: December 08, 2012, 12:04:42 PM
(Well, just a bit of a warning if you ever run into Hajime or other members of Blazkrieg, depending on when I decide to involve them, and want to dictate their actions, their sixth sense focuses more on the color, size and sensation of emotions and are based on four primary emotions often identified by those who gain the ability under their tutelage.

You can skip to the part where it talks about Spirit Reading, but for an abridged version, the four emotions are red for rage, blue for sorrow, white for innocence, and black of slyness.  There are combinations of the four (for example, Ego is a dark red that invokes irritation, but trust, Love is light purple that invokes intrigues, and sometimes envy, Creativity is hot pink that invokes curiosity, but weariness, Cunning is gray that invokes unease, but confidence, and Injustice is crimson red that invokes distrust, as well as fear), but the most dangerous is Insanity, which is a pitch black entity that occasionally spits out sparks of other emotions and can induce migraines or even death if stared at for more than a few minutes.

A living person has two types of emotional areas, the heart (which reacts to whatever the person sees or hears), and the mind (which identifies and dictates what is currently going through one's head).  A calm person will often have a single emotion no bigger than the size of their heart and mind, but an irrational person will be off balanced, their mind detracting from the heart, which in turn causes the heart to slip into another direction.  The more the person fixate on the thing that triggers their emotions, the larger their spiritual flame becomes until it full envelopes them, indicating their blindness to everything but what is provoking their emotions until someone snaps them out of it by any means necessary.

That's about it for the time being.  I might add more either IC or by editing this post.)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #337 on: December 08, 2012, 01:25:58 PM
(Hmm. I have no idea how to go about with the Berbils now. I'll take a back seat on the Berbils, and continue from you, WJ. ._.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #338 on: December 09, 2012, 05:55:43 AM
Fxeni takes a look at the radar, and notices Arwing signals blipping out of existence. He furrows his brow as he quickly heads towards the final enemy ship to see what was going on. Once within range of the ship, he sees a figure firing off widly at the Arwings, destroying several in the process. As far as he can tell, the figure seems very focused on destroying enemies and on little else. Fxeni decides that he'll try to use this to his advantage.

"Well well, what do we have here?" Fxeni spouts over the comm to the figure, "Someone certainly doesn't know how to play nice."

"DIE RESISTANCE SCUM!" the figure exclaims while firing a shot in Fxeni's direction.

Fxeni dodges the shot, and begins firing the Fxescythe's Vulcan Cannons at the figure.

"Kind of a lousy shot, aren't ya?" Fxeni taunts while making sure he's between the figure and the final enemy ship, doing his best to keep the figures' interest.

"Do you really think those measly shells will do anything to me?! I'm Boforte, the mightiest around!" Boforte yells while firing another shot. Fxeni dodges at the last second, barely evading the blast which punctures a hole in the enemy ship behind him. 'Don't want to get hit by that...' Fxeni thinks to himself, hoping that he'll be able to keep dodging the blasts long enough to cripple the ship.

"Boforte? Ohhhh, I get it now... you're a cheap imitation of Borockman!" Fxeni says, knowing full well what trouble he's getting himself into.

"Ex...cuse me?" Boforte says while clenching his teeth, "How DARE YOU CALL ME A CHEAP IMITATION!"

At this, Boforte begins to fire at Fxeni repeatedly without end, wanting to shut this insolent resistance whelp up for good. Fxeni dodges as best as he can,  weaving back and forth as much as possible. The Durians rip through the ship behind him, puncturing holes all over it.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! DIE!" Boforte asks while continuing to fire his Durian Buster radically, clearly losing his temper.

"Well, I've picked up a few names over the years... some more flattering than others" Fxeni starts as he boosts towards Boforte.

"I don't care about your name!" Boforte exclaims with increased irritation, firing even faster than before.

"The most recent one came from another dimension," Fxeni continues while ignoring Boforte knowing full well this would annoy him even more, "and that was..."

At this point Fxeni activates the Hyper Jammers on the Fxescythe, boosting upwards to loop behind Boforte. Boforte continues to fire, knowing that the annoying pest is still around somewhere.

"... The God of Death!" Fxeni yells as he slices into Boforte's back with the suit's beam scythe.

The Beam Scythe doesn't cut into Boforte due to some unnatural force surrounding him, but the impact of the attack is enough to send Boforte flying into the "head" of the now structurally unsound ship due to Boforte's shots. The ship explodes in a fiery glory, sending parts flying all over. When the blasts clear, Boforte emerges looking quite vexed. 'Looks like I have a hard time ahead of me..." Fxeni muses as he readies the Fxescythe for a more serious battle.

(I'll leave the next bit to you Doc!)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #339 on: December 09, 2012, 06:16:22 AM
(Oh boy, you really put boforte Boosted mode in his boots! XD)

Nothing puts boforte into a frenzied rage more than being called an imitation, and being played. The opponent in front of him is a lot larger than he is, but that opponent not only managed to really get on his nerves, but even used him to destroy the last Orbitus unit. He didn't really care for the Orbitus unit, it's an inferior pendulum afterall, but being played...

boforte - ... YOU!! YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE DON'T YOU!? PLAYING ME THE FOOL!? YOU WILL REGRET IT IN YOUR AFTERLIFE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

boforte screamed, seemingly harassing the hidden power of Durianium and the mysterious power granted to him from Tron. A dark, malicious aura began to envelop him, and his eyes turned crimson red. He let out an unnatural roar, and smashed head-first into the Gundam's left shoulder, scattering the outer tip of it. boforte quicked turned around, and fired his Durian Bazooka. The Durian projectiles seemed to grow in size as they approached the Gundam, knocking it left and right...

(Ok, I think after a bit more, the power from Tron should disappear...)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #340 on: December 09, 2012, 07:10:43 AM
The red Berbil eventually comes across a doorway leading to a kitchen of sorts and flips back to his original form while pressing his back against the wall and peeking inside to make sure no one was around.  There appears to be someone running around the kitchen, cooking stuff, making it risky for him to try and sneak in and see if there was at least a fridge with magnets on it (Though considering their under the unsuspecting nose of a robotisist, magnets would have been the last thing he would want to include in his general decor).  He decides to stay hidden outside the kitchen and keep an eye on the lone person (or robot) manning the food while looking for a blind spot to sneak in and look around.

The orange Berbil tumbles his way into an scrap room of sorts; most likely for the robots WilyII was intending to put back together when he has the time and parts.  This explains why he rarely calls Hajime unless he needed parts he couldn't salvage on his own.

Thinking this would be a good place to look for something to short-circuit the cages holding the other Berbils, he flips to his original form and trots to every pile he comes across, digging through them for parts he can use to build something long-range and disruptive to simple-minded programs, all the while keeping a look out for any cameras that might spot him digging through WilyII's "trash".

After a few minutes, the brown Berbil returns with about half of the village forming around him.

"Is that all of them?" he asked.

"Other Berbils wish to stay and monitor progress with Resistance, and finish repairs on anymore Arwings collected so far," the brown Berbil said, "The rest have done their work for the time being and wish to join us for a trip into the city."

Hajime nods in understanding before looking towards the carts lined up behind his truck, "Well, there's plenty of room for you to fit into.  And it doesn't look like I'll need to add another cart.  So go ahead and hop in."

The Berbils chatter with excitement as they began clambering towards the cart and climbing in.  Once loaded and situated, Hajime starts up the truck and drives off towards the city, hoping not to run into any problems along the way.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #341 on: December 09, 2012, 08:05:20 AM
(Can someone explain this Brick White thing?  I know it's some kind of in joke but I don't really get it.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #342 on: December 09, 2012, 08:07:55 AM
(Ok... Let's see what I can work with here with the Berbils...)

In the WDS kitchen, a lone female robot was working away, cooking away with a somewhat musky smell in the air. Can't be helped that she's a robot and can't really smell... Musk. But she's happy cooking away, cooking for Afro-Shroom, and Dr. Wily II. But mostly for Afro-Shroom. She hummed a little tune, seemingly unaware of an intruder outside the kitchen.

??? - I really hope Afro likes what I'm cooking... Curry with squid ink! Oh right! I need to get more squid ink from the storeroom!

With that, she reduced the heat, and heading out of the kitchen.

(... I need to create a Roll counterpart now for borockman's Rina... >.> Any ideas for a name?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The scrap room is like it's name. A. Scrap. Room. All pieces of defeated Robot Masters were stored in this room, hoping one day to see the light of day again. But for now, they lay. Rusting a bit. Not that Junk Man minds. Every day, he makes his rounds, looking at the pieces, cleaning them a bit if necessary. Who knows when Dr. Wily II will have a need for the pieces for a new weapon, or machine. And Junk Man was proud of this contribution to the Doctor's war efforts.

Today was going to be another normal day, looking at pieces, when he heard few rustling. Rustling is really unusual in a scrap room, since pieces of scrap can shift, but the rustling sounded consistent. Junk Man decided to proceed with caution in finding the root cause of the rustling. When he got near, he hid behind a large mound of scrap, and peeked. What he saw astounded him. It was a robot bear thing! And it seemed to be pre-occupied with spelunking the mounds of scrap. Junk Man always wanted a robot bear thing as a pet! Not letting this chance escape, he silently summoned his Junk Shield and surrounded the robot bear thing from a distance, hoping to use the Shield to catch the bear off-guard.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #343 on: December 09, 2012, 08:13:10 AM
(Can someone explain this Brick White thing?  I know it's some kind of in joke but I don't really get it.)
(Brick White is a monstrous art material gone rogue that's a rampant menace in RPM City. It usually likes to disguise itself as an innocent wall, and gobble up any n00bs that wander too close. It was "given" to DWII by DarkWaltz, and was upgraded to become the Brick White Devil.

This is what happens in the future: http://borockman.deviantart.com/art/the-attack-of-the-brick-white-325892883)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #344 on: December 09, 2012, 08:17:00 AM
(... I need to create a Roll counterpart now for borockman's Rina... >.> Any ideas for a name?)
(Well if it was more music based I would have to think about it more, but since it doesn't have to be I'm thinking of Sara for some reason.  

Speaking of names I'm having trouble coming up with 2 more names for W2PB/PBB since, in story, he doesn't like either.  He's only going with W2PB because PBB sounds worse to him.  

1 name should be a nick name that Zeta calls him since she likes to call people silly names, for example if Zeta meets boforte she would call him Boba Forte.  The other is a name that Sakura would come up with.  So far I have Piedmont which is a type of Blues music but I'm not sure if I should go with that.)

(Brick White is a monstrous art material gone rogue that's a rampant menace in RPM City. It usually likes to disguise itself as an innocent wall, and gobble up any n00bs that wander too close. It was "given" to DWII by DarkWaltz, and was upgraded to become the Brick White Devil.

This is what happens in the future: http://borockman.deviantart.com/art/the-attack-of-the-brick-white-325892883)
(Oh jeez since it escaped should we all work together to stop it?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #345 on: December 09, 2012, 08:21:02 AM

(Buns  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #346 on: December 09, 2012, 08:21:30 AM

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #347 on: December 09, 2012, 08:23:30 AM
(Okay, guys. Imma gonna update in a moment with Berbil Joe too (possibly). It's time Tron arrived at Wily's. AND YAY RMZX AND AKAI HAPPY END)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #348 on: December 09, 2012, 08:24:44 AM
(Honestly if White-Jet didn't do that update I totally would have, those two deserve that happy end.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #349 on: December 09, 2012, 08:26:19 AM
(Why Buns?)

(Well, besides the Rock and Roll ref. a roll is also a type of bread. So I thought Buns for two reasons. 1. Bread. 2. I'm perverted!  8D)